The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Serenity Valley

Chapter 2 — Drugged Into Submission

by Penny Propofol

Dr. Donna Metzler eyed the young man hungrily when he arrived strapped down onto a stretcher. He’d been court ordered to Serenity Valley for Psychiatric Evaluation. Donna had fucked girls into submission many times. She loved to explore and pleasure their bodies. However, at the end of the day, she really had a weakness for the boys. Looking at Joshua strapped to the stretcher like that made her want him instantly. She enjoyed bondage and having him helpless to get away was a turn-on for her. He was young, only nineteen years old, she was well into her thirties but she liked dominating younger men. He clearly didn’t want to be there as the thrashed and strained against his bonds. His beautiful long hair was partially in his lovely blue eyes. He was tall, lean, muscular, and very healthy. Donna’s pussy was already soaking her panties. While the nurses took down the information from the ambulance crew and began the process of admitting him, Donna removed a loaded syringe from her pocket.

She knew that Joshua was coming, she’d guessed that he would be combative. A young man like this could be very dangerous if he got loose. He could hurt himself or some of the staff. She made the decision restrain him chemically. As she stood next to him and smiled as she spoke soothingly. She said, “Joshua, you’re safe here. This is just something to calm you down, you’ll feel better in a couple of minutes.” Against his protests, she inserted the needle into his vein. His arm was strapped securely in place, he couldn’t get it away from the needle. Against his protests, she pressed the plunger and watched as the cocktail of Haldol and Midazolam was pumped into him. She finished the injection quickly and disposed of the syringe. She adored the way he looked so serious, it made him look so cute. In a few seconds, the look of determination changed to one of surprise and then confusion as he felt the effects of the drugs taking hold of him. By the time he realized what was happening, it was far to late to try to fight the drugs. He was looking up at Dr. Donna as his vision began to blur. His eyelids grew heavier by the second as the fog swept into his mind like a tidal wave.

Joshua’s mind was too hazy to think. He’d been really agry a few seconds ago, now he couldn’t remember why. The was holding his eyes open with all of his might, straining to sit up as far as he could against the restraints of the stretcher. He could barely see; his vision was more like a shrinking spot of light at the end of a dark tunnel. Suddenly he was aware of Donna’s fingers gently stroking their way through his hair as he heard her soft voice in his ear. In her most soothing tone she said, “That’s it, sweetie. Just let the drugs have their way. Close your eyes, go to sleep now. That’s it, just sleep honey.” The words came pouring into his mind. The drugs had removed his ability to filter commands. He was unable to resist her suggestions. His eyes rolled up and slammed shut as he collapsed back onto the stretcher. She checked his eyes with her light to ensure that his pupils reacted correctly. She took his blood pressure and listened to his pulse and breathing. Once she was convinced that he was safely stable, she ordered him admitted and sent to her examination room. Unable to resist or protest, Joshua slept as he was transferred to the hospital gurney and wheeled into another room. Unaware of his surroundings he slept on the gurney as he was stripped and prepped. Once his ID bracelet was on his wrist and his IV was installed, the nursing team transferred him to the examination table, his legs spread wide and strapped into stirrups.

The nurses left as Dr. Donna arrived in the room. Normally, Nurse Ruby would attend a new patient with Dr. Donna and take samples etc. But it was understood that when Donna took personal interest in a patient she preferred to work with them alone. Ruby wasn’t about to cross Dr. Donna so she was nowhere to be seen in that examination room. Donna placed the paperwork on the counter in the room, put on her gloves and closed the door for privacy and then took a few minutes to enjoy looking at her handsome new patient. She stood at the foot of the examination table, gazing upon his perfect, young, healthy body. She walked around the left side of the table looking at him closely as she went. His masculine chest would rise and fall slowly as he breathed. Delicately she placed her hand on his abdomen. Even unconscious with his body fully relaxed, his abdomen was firm to the touch. She let her hand slide as she walked along. She enjoyed the feeling of a man’s stronger, much more dense body. His shoulders made her shudder as she felt the muscular flesh around them.

Joshua was a young man, he had longer hair than most men. It was a sandy color and he had beautiful blue eyes. She lifted the lid of his left eye and gazed longingly at him. Just looking at him made her wet. She wanted him to pin her down and fuck her with his big dick so badly. She ran her fingers through his beautiful hair affectionately. Then she leaned in really close and smelled his hair. She loved his scent, she closed her eyes for a few seconds as she savored it. She whispered to him, “You’re such a hottie. Mmmmmmh. I want that dick, sooooooooo bad. Now that I’ve got you where I want you, I’m going check out every inch of you.” She stood up and walked back down to the counter in the room. Wasting no time she recorded his vitals and took blood and urine samples. Once she was finished, she removed the catheter from him and sealed off the bag.

She stood between his legs, looking at his body. She stripped naked and wrapped her arms around one of his legs. She caressed his leg up and down as she held her body next to it. The powerful muscles just beneath the skin. Closing her eyes, she imagined what it would be like if he woke up and caught her being so naughty. What it would be like if he bent her over and fucked her senseless. She moved in closer and examined his dick. It was large, a beautiful golden color, the head was a delicate pink. She felt it jump slightly as she touched it with her hands. All on its own, his dick began to grow. She watched as it gradually stiffened. Just her putting her fingers on it was enough to make it become engorged and very hard. She squeezed the shaft, hard as she could with her hand, his dick barely even budged. It was so hard and it felt hot in her hand. She moved in closer to look at it right up close. The musky scent of his loins reached her nose. Her pussy tingled in response. She cupped his balls delicately, he was completely relaxed and so was his sack.

Donna liked the way his testicles felt, resting in her hand. Unable to hold off any longer she slid her tongue up and down his shaft. All the while his musky scent was driving her on. She wrapped her lips around his shaft tightly. Then she slid all of his dick into her mouth. She felt the end pressing against the back of her throat, threatening to go down in. She didn’t care, she sucked on him greedily. Nothing else mattered now; she wanted his cum. She rubbed her gloved fingers up and down her slit to lubricate them. Then she slid to gloved fingers into Joshua’s helpless ass and located his prostate gland. She began to massage it with her fingers. Even under heavy sedation, the boy’s face registered a response. She felt him twitch inside, then again and again as the pre-cum started pouring out of him. She felt his body go into orgasm as his load traveled up his shaft and shot down her throat, thick and hot. That was always her favorite part, the ejaculation. She liked forcing men to surrender their cum to her. Getting the cum out of them was her mission in life and she’d swallowed enough to sink a battleship.

She laughed at the thought as she sat up and wiped her lips. Looking down at the drugged young man she was ready to transport him to his room. With the help of a couple of nurses, she got his patient gown on and transferred him to the gurney. She’d be sure to visit him regularly while he was at Serenity Valley. His dick was too delicious to resist. She lovingly covered him with some blankets and rolled him out of the room. Ruby passed her in the hallway; she looked at the two of them with a knowing smile. They both knew that good-looking, young men were Donna’s weakness. She got him to his room and rolled him from the gurney onto his bed. She connected his IV to a bag containing a mild sedative. She adjusted the flow so that it would keep him out until morning when the nurse woke him. He would likely awaken confused with little memory of being taken there. The nurse would medicate him to keep him calm and quiet while Dr. Brenda conducted his intake interview.

Brenda was, at that moment, seeing her newly committed patient Kelly Hanson. Kelly didn’t want to cooperate with her session. Kelly looked drugged, her pretty blonde hair disheveled, her eyes were sleepy and dull. She didn’t want to lie down and she didn’t want to talk. She was going to be a difficult patient to treat. She was kept dosed at all times, so she couldn’t run or try to get away. But she had enough spirit left in her to be uncooperative. After she’d had enough, Dr. Brenda Bent Kelly over the arm of one of the chairs. Kelly tried to resist being bent over but with the drug in her system she was too feeble. She felt the cool tip of the rectal syringe slide into her effortlessly. Then she felt the drugged waxy substance being pumped into her. Very soon she would feel the merciless action of the Haldol bonding with the receptors in her brain, taking the Kelly out of her and turning her into a little robot for Brenda to program. Kelly went limp as she knew that she was literally being drugged into submission. Brenda pulled the syringe out of Kelly and smiled at it. She said, “That should change your mind, little girl.” Kelly’s lovely blue eyes glazed over as she surrendered to the Haldol. It was pointless to try to fight the drug; it was just too strong.

She allowed herself to be put on the couch. Her mind and body were really beginning to slip from her control now. Dr. Brenda’s words were becoming her thoughts. Brenda was too good at putting people under hypnosis, she knew how to use medication to make them slip into a deep trance. Once there, she could get them to tell her anything. She could also program them to do what she wanted. Repeated sessions only strengthened her grip on them; she could steal any mind. Kelly’s mindless blue eyes stared at the hypnotic pattern on the ceiling. She felt Brenda forcing her into another deep hypnotic trance. What bothered her most in between the sessions was that she couldn’t remember what Brenda had done to her. By now the Haldol had evaporated her emotions completely. She was in a perfectly mindless and compliant state. She felt the swirling lights in the ceiling reaching into the deepest parts of her mind. Brenda’s voice was right there with the lights. She now had complete access to Kelly’s mind.

She forced Kelly to start repeating her mantras. With each repetition, she was more and more deeply conditioned to obey Benda. As she repeated the mantras that would enslave her, Brenda used her strap-on dildo to fuck Kelly into orbit. Brenda got behind the prone Kelly and she spread Kelly’s cheeks, exposing her soft pink pussy. The giant steel dildo slid into Kelly with just a little push. Having her pussy used like that from behind made Kelly so hot. She was having difficulty repeating her mantras as the steel dick was becoming more and more distracting. She would have no choice but to associate obedience to Brenda with orgasm. She was like a beautiful blonde haired computer, helpless to avoid being programmed to obey. The problems she exhibited to get her committed to treatment would be erased along with her personality. The new Kelly would be a productive member of society and a life-long obedient slave to Brenda.

Her mantra words gave way to groans of lust as Brenda pounded her soft, pink little pussy relentlessly with her strap-on. She burst into tears as she came for Brenda. In all her life, she’d never been forced to orgasm like that. Nor had she ever had an orgasm grip with that kind of power and emotion. Overcome completely, she simply collapsed in surrender to her new master. Brenda removed the rest of her own clothing and curled up with Kelly on the couch. Picking up a loaded syringe from the table she injected Kelly with a dose of Fentanyl to make her happy an euphoric as she drifted off to sleep in Brenda’s arms. Later she’d wake up in her room with no memory of being fucked to tears and a growing interest in obeying Brenda’s every command.

Laura Tomac was a tall, slender young woman with long, dark brown hair. She had pretty brown eyes and a very pleasant personality. She normally had a friendly smile too, but not now because she was angry. She was angry about being held at Serenity Valley against her will and angry about being strapped into her bed. She fought like a wildcat any time she was let loose of her restraints. She had been on a drug holiday because the doctors weren’t allowed to give her any more drugs for a period without running the risk of either killing her or harming her. She had already been given the maximum amount allowed by the law in the past week. Ever since she had arrived, she’d fought being erased and reprogrammed at every step. It was her grit and determination more than anything that attracted Ruby. She stood in a darkened room and watched Laura through the one-way mirror. She’d been fighting against the restraints on her bed for hours now. There simply wasn’t any quit in the girl. Ruby knew that she wanted Laura from the moment she’d arrived, strapped to a stretcher. Repeated heavy sedation had never managed to conquer her will to fight being controlled. As soon as the medication wore off, she was resisting again.

However, now that she’d been left without medication for the required amount of time, Ruby had some new ideas about how to put Laura under their control. They had an influential client that had paid handsomely to have Laura recycled as their obedient little bitch. The pressure was on to break her. Ruby had a new toy she had been playing with that she felt could be useful in helping to take Laura. She called it the mitt because it looked a little like a padded hand. A pad to each side supported a woman’s spread legs. One slightly above and in the middle supported her pelvic region as she lie there on her belly. The last one supported her torso, though it was a little lower allowing her to drape over the entire thing while leaving her pussy and ass very much on display. Laura was exactly Ruby’s type and she dreamed of putting Laura into that thing and fucking her into submission. She remembered that it was cunnilingus that made her submit that first day she was in. She realized it would take sexual pleasure to make Laura lower her defenses and surrender to her treatment.

Anita was an out of control 18-year-old slut. Her parents who wished to see her behavior modified had admitted her. She had been kept medicated and compliant. Even before the medication, it took little to get her to suck any man’s dick. But with the right drugs in her, Ruby had discovered that the little slut would perform any sexual act commanded. Best of all she didn’t even need to be injected, Anita enjoyed the drugged feeling and quite happily ate the pills like candy. She was going to use Anita to help her break Laura once and for all. Anita helped Ruby wheel the protesting Laura out of her room and down to where Ruby kept her toys. She knew that the doctors and other nurses were all occupied elsewhere. She would have all the time with Laura that she wanted. Laura had no idea what was going on, she was afraid they were going to give her Electro Shock Therapy or something. She’d never been to this part of the building before.

They arrived in the playroom with Laura. Ruby knew that they’d never get her out of her bed with her fighting the restraints the way she was. In a fair fight the young, healthy and strong Laura could easily have escaped their grasp and gotten free. Ruby had no intention of playing fair. From one of the cabinets she took out a small box. She brought it over to Laura’s bed as Anita pulled the covers off of the girl, exposing the girl in only a patient’s gown. She was strapped down with her legs spread which was perfect. Inside the box was a small tube connected to a hose. Carefully exposing Laura’s clitoris, Ruby placed the tube at the end. She used the pump in the box to vacuum the tube right over the hood, partially exposing the sensitive clitoris. Too sensitive to be stimulated by direct touch, the controls of the pump allowed it to adjust the speed and force of the suction and airflow. The result was a mind-altering pleasure that could not be ignored.

Laura tried her best to fight the urge to give in and cum. Ruby listened to Laura’s reactions to the pleasuring. Even as she tried to fight it, her breathing was getting heavier, her voice changed she was becoming hopelessly distracted. Ruby kept tuning the device to keep forcing Laura closer and closer to orgasm. Strapped to her bed, unable to get away or even fight the device, Laura was beginning to melt fast. She was a strong woman with a strong will, but at the end of the day she was still a woman and her body was capable of overriding her will once enough pleasure was applied. To that end, Anita put gloves on her hand and inserted two fingers into Laura’s helpless vagina. She easily found Laura’s g spot and began to manipulate it. Anita knew exactly what she was doing. Laura gasped when the fingers went in; her face looked distressed the second the found her g spot. She knew the game was nearly over; in seconds, she would be in their grip. Her eyes rolled and she moaned uncontrollably as she threw her head back from the pleasure. Her will to fight was draining from her rapidly.

Laura was already beyond speech. Her moaned words were unintelligible as her body was escaping her control. Her hips began to violently grind into Anita’s fingers as the clitoral stimulator drove her wild. Without her noticing, Ruby had been gradually dosing her with Fentanyl. At low doses it can have a pleasing effect. The loaded syringe was plugged into her IV line, gradually Ruby would inject more and more into Laura who was utterly distracted between the clit pulsing pump and Anita’s finger fucking. As Laura began to cum violently, Ruby pumped half of the load in the syringe into the girl. The orgasm was unlike anything Laura had ever experienced as it tore through her body and mind. She was a young woman very in touch with her body. She was very sensitive to her body and its needs. That also meant that it had a tremendous influence on her. The powerful opioid Fentanyl can enhance the pleasure and happy feelings from an orgasm. Since Laura was unaware that she’d been drugged, she wasn’t trying to fight it. Between the Fentanyl and the massive natural oxytocin, release Laura began to have feelings for Ruby whether she wanted to or not. Her guard dropped completely as the orgasm ebbed and she let her body relax. Ruby turned the clitoral stimulator to a lower setting so that it would still please her but have more of a calming effect.

Unstrapping Laura’s bonds, Ruby and Anita rolled her over. Ruby inserted a nice vibrating dildo into Laura’s helpless pussy. Laura began to purr and her body relaxed. This was just the opening that Anita was waiting for. Gently, she spread Laura’s cheeks and began delicately tonguing Laura’s exposed asshole. As Anita’s tongue caressed and teased Laura’s sensitive ass, Ruby saw the smile appear on Laura’s face. Speaking softly into Laura’s ear she said, “That’s a good girl. Just let yourself go. Let it just take you away.” She began to kiss Laura’s neck, she felt Laura briefly tense one last time. She could tell some part of Laura still wanted to resist, but then she simply gave in and surrendered to Anita’s tongue and Ruby’s tender lips. Ruby whispered to her, “Good girl. That’s right; you’re my little girl now.” She saw the smile on Laura’s face grow again. Gently, she turned Laura’s face a little closer and began to tongue kiss her passionately. Laura was now completely defeated. The kissing won her over to Ruby totally.

Ruby injected Laura with the last of the Fentanyl, enough to put Laura into a very happy sleep. She drifted away to being kissed by Ruby as Anita lapped away at her ass. As she was wheeled back to her room naked, violated and now manipulated she offered no more resistance. She would wake in the morning with a very different attitude about accepting her mind wiping treatment. Soon she would really be a whole new girl and the client that had purchased her would be very satisfied with her loving and obedient slave. Ruby would miss Laura when she left, but she would savor the time she had as they erased her personality and reprogrammed her to love her new master.