The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Shaken—Part 1 of 3”

* * *

This work is copyright © 2000 by Orestes. You may download and keep copies for your personal use as long as the author’s byline and e-mail address and this paragraph remain on the copies. Please do not post this story to any web site without permission from the author. All other rights reserved. No alteration of the contents is permitted.

* * *

It seemed like a harmless enough proposal. Two dozen women in town had received the request from Baldwin Pharmaceuticals to participate in the product trial. It wasn’t a big deal. The women would receive a package of meal replacement shakes in various flavours. The town doctor, Phil Connelly, would then conduct focus groups amongst the women to take comments.

The whole process sounded pretty simple, and would only last a couple of months. For their effort, the women would each receive a small sum of money, but the real reward was the generous contribution that Baldwin was willing to make towards the building of the local medical centre. Dr. Connelly had been so excited about this, that he had practically begged all of his female patients to participate.

The only condition was confidentiality. It was the reason that the company had chosen a town of this size. They didn’t want word getting out to their competitors about the product before it hit the market.

To Kaitlyn’s eyes, the concern was a little silly. She was absolutely sure the drinks were going to be a big flop once they hit the national market. The first time she popped open one of the little plastic containers, she knew that they would never be popular.

For one thing, despite the fact that they were billed as meal replacement shakes, the consistency of the product was more like a thin jelly. The flavours were overpowering, and left a strange taste in the back of her mouth.

The initial reports from the other women were similar. When Kaitlyn came in for her first weekly focus group, the other eleven women in her group were quick to point out their misgivings.

“ The texture is just a little... well... gross, " complained young Amanda Redding, Kaitlyn’s co-worker at the library. Phil Connelly pushed up his glasses, and then wrote down her comments.

“ I don’t know, I sort of like it. It really grows on you. " This from Penny Kaiser. The other women rolled their eyes. Penny was known as the town air-head.

Kaitlyn finally spoke up. " Look, I don’t want to be critical, but the flavours are really too strong. I tried all four of them, and the only one I could handle was Blueberry. Pineapple was too sweet. Cherry just lingers in your mouth for hours. And don’t even get me started on Cream Soda. I could barely swallow it. ”

The doctor looked up from his clipboard. " How about the rest of you ladies ? What flavour did you most enjoy ?”

The consensus was quick. Every one of the women had chosen Blueberry. From the early reaction, Kaitlyn wondered why the company even bother to continue the product trials. It seemed like all the votes were in. Nonetheless, the doctor ended the meeting on a cheerful note.

“ Well, it looks like they have some work to do on this product, but the company was insistent that we finish the two month product trial. Just keep going with the shakes, one a day. To make it more convenient, I’ve supplied the general store with enough of the shakes to get us through the two month testing period. Just let Mrs. Applebee know what flavour you want, and she’ll supply you with a week’s worth. ”

“ I hope they have enough Blueberry to go around, or you just might have a riot on your hands, " one of the women joked. The tall doctor smiled and nodded.

“ Just go with whatever flavours you want. It’ll be interesting to see if anyone develops a taste for one of the other flavours in the coming weeks. ”

Kaitlyn and Amanda left together to go back to the library. The other women left too. All except Penny Kaiser, who stayed behind to talk to the doctor.

“ I don’t think she’s really drinking Blueberry, " confided Amanda.

“ What makes you say that ?”

“ I’m not sure. Something about the way she avoided the question in there. She looked embarrassed. ”

Kaitlyn laughed. " I know Penny’s a bit of a dipstick, but I can’t believe she would lie about not preferring the same flavour as everyone else. ”

There was an awkward silence as Amanda took a left turn off of the main road and towards the library building. The funny thing was, as Kaitlyn thought about it, she got a strange feeling. Somehow, she felt like she would be embarrassed about it too. It would make her a bit... different than the other women.

And she was sure that Amanda felt the same way. There was something conspiratorial in the young woman’s voice when she suggested that Penny was using another flavour.

Kaitlyn unlocked the doors to the small library. It was no problem for her to skip out for a couple of hours this morning. The little library didn’t get many visitors until after school anyhow. It was always a challenge for Kaitlyn to convince the local council to maintain funding. Somehow, perhaps simply by will-power, she managed to keep the doors open.

She even had to cut back Amanda’s hours considerably. These days, the young woman only came in for a few hours a day.

It was hard not to get discouraged. However, over the last week, her spirits had been up. Maybe it was just all of the excitement surrounding the product trial, but lot of women who wouldn’t normally stop by the library came around, just to chat.

Gossip, really. Nothing that Kaitlyn would normally have listened to, but as the days went by, she came to look forward to it.

Kaitlyn felt energized by all of the new attention. It was hard to worry so much about the library when there were much more important things going on. Like Jenna Klein’s sex life with her husband had finally picked up. And Louise Redding was dating this new farm hand from the Kent place. And, Kaitlyn knew, the foolish antics of Penny Kaiser were always a good source of gossip.

In fact, it wasn’t a half hour after the library was open that Jenna Klein wandered in and took the first shot of the day at poor Penny. Jenna was the unacknowledged social queen of the little town, and was ceaselessly taking pot-shots at the air-headed Penny.

“ Did you see the way her face went red when everyone else said they liked the Blueberry shakes ? ”

Kaitlyn couldn’t believe she was discussing this again. It was all so silly. What did it matter if Penny wasn’t drinking the same flavour ?

Amanda piped in. " And she liked the texture too. I don’t think I’ll ever get used to the way it coats my mouth, like a jelly. ”

“ Why do you think she stayed behind to talk to the doctor ?” Kaitlyn found herself adding to the conversation. Yes, it was trivial. But there was a little thrill that came with being included in the crowd. It was something that Kaitlyn hadn’t much cared about before, but had found herself craving in the last few days. She didn’t enjoy picking on poor Penny, but it was all just gossip anyhow.

By the time Kaitlyn finally closed up the library, half the women in town had been through the doors, not only from her own focus group, but also from the other group of twelve women who participated in the product trial.

As Kaitlyn locked up and began to walk home, she thought about the strange new energy that seemed to be coursing through the veins of this little town. It must just be the excitement of the product trials, she reasoned. It had been since, well... never... that anyone had paid any attention to the residents of this small community.

There was something else too, though. As she opened her front door, and headed for the fridge, she knew exactly what it was. The shakes themselves. After she drank one, she could feel an extra boost of energy. Not much unusual about that on its own, she supposed, since the shakes were supposed to contain vitamins and carbohydrates.

It was the other effects that she was having trouble putting her finger on. The effects were so subtle, that she could almost convince herself that it was her imagination. For one thing, she didn’t seem to have as much anxiety as she had before. That was a positive development. She had always been uptight in social situations, but now she seemed to fit right in.

More unexpected were her new sexual appetites. Pleasant, but unexpected.

As she swallowed down the Blueberry shake, she could feel her heart pounding just a little bit faster. Her nipples had shown a new sensitivity in the last few days, and even seemed a little swollen. Now they positively bulged with arousal as she swallowed down the last of the thin gel, and held the plastic bottle tilted against her lips for a minute more, eager to get the last lingering dribbles of the shake onto her tongue.

Apparently, the other women were feeling this same sexual reaction, although no one talked about it directly. It was just gossip. There was Jenna’s renewed enthusiasm for sex with her husband, and Amanda’s sexual experimentation with her boyfriend, Brad. Louise gave the dirty details about her new farm hand lover.

Kaitlyn enjoyed the sensations as arousal flowed through her body. She doubted the effect was coincidence, but she was reluctant to discuss it with the other girls, let alone Dr. Connelly. It was nothing extreme anyhow.

She drew herself a warm bath, and began to peel off her clothing. Despite being alone, she made a sexy little show out of it, tracing her fingers along her gentle curves before slipping the fabric from her flesh. She felt attractive now.

Kaitlyn had always felt reluctant to see herself as an attractive woman. It was something that went hand in hand with her anxiety in social situations. She had always just felt more comfortable dressing conservatively, and burying herself in work. She was self-assured in her own way, but just had never embraced her more adventurous side.

Now she looked at herself in a whole new light. As her anxiety floated away, she became more aware of the beautiful curves of her body. She caressed her swollen nipples, now free from the confines of her bra. The sensation made her bite her lower lip in pleasure.

The mirror began to steam from the heat of the bath, obscuring her view of the way her blue eyes sparkled with excitement. Finally, she hooked her thumbs under the waistband of her panties, and bent forward to slide them down her legs. Every movement kindled renewed excitement. The way she arched her back, and ran her hands down her shapely ass seemed calculated to please some imaginary audience in Kaitlyn’s washroom.

Then, her skin bare, she lowered herself into the soapy water and explored her body. She reviewed the gossip of the day, and imagined herself with the lovers that the town women had discussed so candidly. It was a dirty thrill, to imagine herself with little Amanda’s young boyfriend, but she felt little guilt. After all, the other women had the real thing. If she borrowed their images for her pleasure, it was a minor transgression.

The taste of Blueberry still lingered in her mouth. Sweet and fragrant. Her mind wandered to sexual thoughts of all sorts, and she did nothing to hold it back. The sensations were just too pleasurable. Again, her mind led her to Brad, Amanda’s boyfriend. They were barely out of high school, and their bodies were young and firm.

Kaitlyn imagined herself pinned under him, his hard body pushing into her, and through the warmth of the bath, she swore that she could almost feel it. The feelings intensified, and Kaitlyn knew she wouldn’t last much longer. She licked her lips, allowing the aftertaste of the shake to play in her mouth.

Her mind wandered further, and in a direction she hadn’t expected. For a moment, just as her body began to climax, she imagined that she and Brad weren’t alone. Amanda was there too. It was such a dirty thought, Kaitlyn couldn’t believe how it intensified her building orgasm. Brad was still pumping her, but now Amanda was lowering her pussy over Kaitlyn’s face.

As the strong orgasm finally took her, the taste of the blueberry on her tongue changed, just subtly.

The strange sexual fantasy was still fresh in the librarian’s head when Amanda came to work the next afternoon. She had never thought about the girl... or any girl, for that matter... in that way before, and she searched for an explanation.

There was something in the shakes that was giving her sexual energy, Kaitlyn was sure. Perhaps there was nothing abnormal about that. If the shakes were intended to increase energy levels, the result wouldn’t be entirely unexpected.

But there was always curiosity. It was a commodity that Kaitlyn had in excess. A thirst for knowledge had pushed her to finish a masters degree in physics in her early twenties. She just liked to know how things worked. Now that she had inherited the family home in this small town she loved so much, she satisfied her intellectual appetites at the library.

And she still couldn’t suppress her curiosity when the occasion arose.

The little plastic packages of the shakes wore no list of ingredients. Another measure by Baldwin Pharmaceuticals to safeguard against leaks to the competition, no doubt. Without that source of information, Kaitlyn turned to investigating the source of the shakes, and sent an e-mail out to an old schoolmate.

‘ I’m looking for whatever you can dig up on Baldwin Pharmaceuticals, ’ she wrote to Ellen Caplan, who was now working as a technical editor for a magazine. ’ I appreciate anything you can come up with. ’

Once Amanda was in for the afternoon, and some of the other women dropped by, Kaitlyn almost forgot she sent the request. It was just really difficult to get too worked up about. It was much more interesting to hear the latest rumours from around town.

Like—Erin Hansen actually went into the general store, and bought a copy of every dirty magazine the place stocks. She was in the other focus group, and the rumour was floating around that she wasn’t drinking Blueberry shakes, and had switched to Pineapple.

The group of women hushed when Penny Kaiser came through the doors. Kaitlyn actually felt sorry for poor ditzy Penny. The blonde just hung around for a few minutes, trying not to look too awkward, and then left amidst the giggles of the other women.

“ Oh, she’s definitely on Pinapple, " speculated Jenna. It was an odd comment, but everyone seemed to agree. Even Kaitlyn got the sense that it was true.

And a weird sexual shiver went up and down her spine, as she wondered what it would be like to drink the disturbingly sweet Pineapple shakes instead of Blueberry. The thought itself was indecent, and she banished it from her head. Back to gossip.

Until she arrived home. Out of the original package of meal replacement shakes, Kaitlyn had tried one of each flavour. Like she had told the other women at the meeting, she had found the flavours overpowering. But now... well, she wasn’t so sure. She had restocked with Blueberry just before the group meeting, and had enough to get through the week, but she still had another of each of the flavours from the original sample pack.

The dirty thought persisted in her mind. No one had to know if she drank the Pineapple shake instead.

Then she thought about the way the other women ridiculed Penny and Erin for switching to the obscenely syrupy flavour. No. She didn’t want that at all. She enjoyed the feelings of empowerment it gave her to be a part of the group. Every day, she enjoyed the interaction more.

Without further thought, she snapped the top off of the Blueberry shake, and greedily sucked it down. Then she went to draw herself another bath.

For the rest of the week, Katilyn struggled with her instincts. Something was wrong, and she knew it. It all had to do with the shakes. Nonetheless, every time she drank one, the calming effects became stronger, and the changes in the other women became easier to accept.

In the middle of the week, for instance, Penny and Erin began to hang around with the other women again. Only, they wasn’t treated as equals at all. While all of the other women seemed more confident and assertive than ever, these two seemed to take a more subservient role. Penny followed Jenna around all day, doing stupid little chores for the woman.

It was silly to watch. The ditzy blonde would always walk a few steps behind Jenna. Then, whenever Jenna asked, Penny would fetch her lunch, or brush her hair, or even rub her feet. Jenna actually made a bit of a show about it, ever humbling Penny in new ways. It got worse every day.

It was all because she was drinking Pineapple shakes. It just showed how inferior she was, and everyone seemed to know it.

Erin was the same way. The red-head seemed to do anything one of the other women said. The women took turns getting her to run their errands, and do their laundry. It was shameful, but so far, Kaitlyn had been able to convince herself that it was pretty much harmless.

It all just seemed natural, and more so by the day.

In the meantime, Kaitlyn’s other reaction to the shakes was intensifying. The sexual rush she felt when she sucked down the Blueberry shake was exquisite. But it wasn’t enough. She wanted more, and she knew what would provide it. Pineapple.

“ Well, have your impressions changed over the last week ?” asked Dr. Connelly to the group.

“ The texture really isn’t so bad, " admitted Amanda. " I really enjoy it now. ”

Jenna was the next to speak. " I love the extra energy the shakes give me. ”

Everyone agreed with that. No one said it aloud, but all the women understood what she meant. They all felt the rush of sexual energy that lasted throughout the day. It was empowering.

“ Good, " said the doctor, noting the new reactions. " Now, has anyone switched to any of the other flavours. ”

Everyone looked at Penny expectantly. Her face went red. " I have, " she finally choked out. " I’m drinking Pineapple flavour. ”

Chuckles of laughter went around the room. Kaitlyn tried to hide the fact that her own face was going red. No, she hadn’t switched to Pineapple, but she really wanted to. Every time she drank the Blueberry, her body came alive. Her breasts had swollen so much that her bra was an uncomfortable fit, and she had never felt so sexy in her life. Yet she hungered for more.

“ Great. We’ll meet next Monday at the same time, " announced Dr. Connelly.

The women got up to leave, Penny following behind Jenna as usual. Something made Kaitlyn pause. She really needed to talk to the doctor.

“ You go ahead, " she told Amanda. " I’ll catch up with you later. ”

Some of the other women noticed she was staying behind too. Kaitlyn blushed. She absolutely knew that she would be the subject of a few rumours for this.

Once they were alone, Kaitlyn let out her secret to Dr. Connelly.

“ I’ve had some urges to switch to the Pineapple flavour, " she told him.

He smiled gently. " And why does that concern you ?”

It was embarrassing to admit it. He was a guy. He just wouldn’t understand.

“ It’s... um... all the other women, they’ll think less of me. I just know it. I really want to fit in. ”

There was a moment of silence as the doctor put away his notepad.

“ Listen, Kaitlyn. There’s nothing to be worried about. The developers of the shake knew from the start that Blueberry would be the most popular flavour. They figured that only something like twenty percent of the women in the study would switch to another flavour in the course of the trials. ”

Twenty percent. That was like... Kaitlyn cursed herself that the math eluded her for a moment... that was like five out of the twenty-four women. So far there was Penny, and Erin. Now her.

“ But why me ? I mean, why can’t it be one of the other women ?”

Kaitlyn also cursed the emotions that were irrationally filling her head.

“ Take it easy, Kaitlyn. It’s just natural. Some women are meant to take the Blueberry, and others are meant to switch. ”

Despite her attempts to compose herself, Kaitlyn found herself crying.

“ There, there, " the doctor tried to console her. " It’s not so bad. Penny came to me last week with the same feeling, but now that’s she’s switched over, she feels just fine. You just have to give in to your cravings. Listen to yourself. You’re getting all upset about the flavour of shake you drink. Blueberry...Pineapple... Cream Soda... what’s the difference ? Don’t you think you’re being a bit silly ?”

When he put it that way, it did seem like a frivolous concern. But how could he possibly understand ? He couldn’t know the way that Penny and Erin were teased by the other women.

Dr. Connelly circled around his desk, and opened a drawer. Kaitlyn desperately tried to compose herself, wiping the tears out of her face. From the drawer, the doctor brought out one of the meal replacement shakes. Pineapple. He set it down in front of Kaitlyn.

“ There. Now you seem to be getting a hold of yourself. You can see how silly it is for you to worry about what flavour you’re drinking, can’t you ?”

“ I guess. ”

“ Why don’t you have one now ? Once you drink it, you’ll know how silly you were to worry. ”

A rush of sexual anticipation rolled down through her body. For days now, she had been wrestling with this temptation. Now, he expected her to drink it, and she fought for an excuse not to.

“ I can’t. I only like it cold, from the fridge. ”

“ Nonsense, " argued the doctor. " It tastes the same either way. I think you’ll even find that it goes down much better warm. ”

As she reached for the shake, she found her hand trembling. There was something so very wrong with this all. With the way all of the women were acting, and with the way these shakes were affecting her. It didn’t make any sense. One part of her wanted to resist, and to solve this mystery.

Another part of her craved the sense of well-being she knew would come with the sweet fluid. It all wasn’t so bad, really. Just a little sexual rush, and some power games amongst the local women. It was all so silly.

The doctor watched her closely as she brought the little plastic container to her lips. The fragrance of the Pineapple shake rose to her nostrils. Unlike the first time she had tried this flavour, the scent was appealing now. She could feel her nipples swelling with excitement as she tipped the container back, and began to spoon up the warm fluid with her tongue.

The physical reaction was immediate, and although Kaitlyn was embarrassed to let the doctor see it, she closed her eyes and groaned with satisfaction. A little of the jelly-like substance escaped her mouth in her eagerness to swallow it all down, and rolled down her chin.

The warmth of the shake added an odd sensation. The feeling of the sweet syrup was warm and familiar on her tongue, but she couldn’t quite figure out what it reminded her of. Kaitlyn scooped the sticky glob remaining on her chin up with one finger, and sunk it into her mouth. Yes, the warm stickiness definitely reminded her of something.

“ Do you feel any better ?” asked Dr. Connelly.

“ Yes, I really do. ”

Her reservations had flown away with the first taste. All that mattered now was the queer erotic energy that danced warmly in her belly. She could feel herself moistening with lust.

Then she did something on an impulse. Even as she did it, she knew she would regret it later. This was so unlike her.

She just felt so good, and sexy.

As the normally conservative librarian sunk to her knees, and began to unbutton her blouse, her message was unmistakable. Phil Connelly sat in position for a moment, as if in contemplation about what to do. When he stood, the bulge in his trousers spoke his answer.

Kaitlyn had never felt so alive. Pure excitement buzzed through her as Dr. Connelly began to unzip his pants. This was like nothing she had ever done before, but in a strange sort of way, it made sense to her. She was entitled to enjoy the extra sexual energy the shakes provided as much as any woman in town. But they all had men to work out their urges on.

So what was wrong with Kaitlyn getting a little action too ?

Without a trace of inhibition, she sucked down the doctor’s cock, pleased by the way the taste of Pineapple still lingered on her tongue. He groaned from above, enjoying the unexpected attention. Kaitlyn reached up her skirt, and began to rub herself through the soft fabric of her panties.

On her knees. Unexpected.

She almost giggled in delight as he began to pump his hips forward, and her throat accepted his penis deeply. The soft flesh surrounding his balls pushed against her chin and lower lip.

Kaitlyn raised her gaze now, and made eye contact with the man who was readying to cum in her mouth. She fixed her big blue eyes there, the way she imagined a porn star would, and groaned with pleasure as she bobbed her head back and forth.

It was happening too quickly, she knew. He would cum soon, and then she would have to be embarrassed for what she had done. Right now, though, she enjoyed every taste, smell, and sound of the encounter.

Kaitlyn’s hips bucked in orgasm. It had come easily, and another was on the way. Her fingers could feel the wetness of climax through her white panties.

“ Just a little more, " coached the doctor.

She renewed her attentions to him, swirling her tongue across the bottom of his cock. Ever faster, his hips jerked into her, and finally, as he cried out in pleasure, he filled her mouth.

And then she remembered...

“ That’s a good cock sucker. Swallow it for me. ”

... she remembered exactly what the warm stickiness of the shake had reminder her of.