The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Shaken—Part 3”

* * *

This work is copyright © 2000 by Orestes. You may download and keep copies for your personal use as long as the author’s byline and e-mail address and this paragraph remain on the copies. Please do not post this story to any web site without permission from the author. All other rights reserved. No alteration of the contents is permitted.

* * *

The group of twelve women took their seats in Dr. Connelly’s office for the third weekly focus group meeting. Of course, Penny Kaiser didn’t sit on a chair. She was more comfortable sitting cross legged at Jenna Klein’s feet. Similarly, Violet Brooks, who was the talk of the town for recently switching to the Pineapple shakes, stayed close to her friend Louise, and played absently with her hair.

The other women in the room looked on these two with amusement. It was hard to take this couple of air-heads seriously.

Most amusing of all, of course, was Kaitlyn Parker. Up until the last week, no one would have believed that Kaitlyn, or Katie as most of the women now called her, would have switched away from the Blueberry shakes that the other women enjoyed so much. She was just too intelligent and respected to be lumped in with air-heads like Penny and Violet.

Nonetheless, when the rumours started going around about her shameful behaviour, everyone had to admit that she was just as dumb as the others. Maybe more so. After all, none of the other girls, whether on Pineapple or not, had embarrassed themselves quite so completely. Now she knelt at the feet of her teenage employee, Amanda Redding, with a vacant look in her eyes.

Phil Connelly observed the action as the women talked, making little notes on his clipboard.

“ All right ladies, let’s begin. I just wanted to start by following up on your initial impressions of the different flavours of the shakes. I know that most of you liked Blueberry, but try to give an honest opinion on the other flavours too. ”

“ Describe for me the kind of woman who you think would like the Blueberry flavour...”

That was an easy one. Women from around the room piped up with answers.

“ Sexy... assertive... popular... smart...”

The list went on. Kaitlyn blushed as she reminded herself that these were all qualities that she could no longer claim. Well, there was sexy...

“ Okay, how about Pineapple ? What kind of woman would like that flavour ?”

The women giggled amongst themselves.

“ Clumsy, " Jenna Klein was the first to offer.

“... slutty... weak-minded... unpopular...”

Even Amanda got into the action. Kaitlyn liked to think that the younger woman still respected her, but when she was around these other women, she went right along with their cruelty.

“ Uh huh, " Phil Connelly noted their words. " And Cherry flavour ?”

“ You’ve got to be kidding, " broke in Louise. " No one would sink as low as to enjoy that flavour. ”

“ You might be right, but if someone did like it, what kind of person would she be ?”

Everyone knew this was a silly exercise. Nonetheless, it only took them a few minutes to gather their thoughts about any woman who would sink to drinking the sordidly sweet Cherry shakes.

“ I guess you’d have to be pretty scatter-brained, and really undisciplined, " one of the women offered.

Jenna jumped in. In all conversations, she seemed to be the leader, and everyone followed her cues. “I, for one, wouldn’t trust any employee who was drinking Cherry. She would need constant punishment to keep her in line. ”

The other women agreed.

“ ... submissive... dependent... in need of training... ”

No one explained where they came up with these impressions. It just seemed to be understood from their fleeting first impressions of the Cherry shakes they tasted at the beginning of the product trials.

“ Finally, why don’t you ladies tell me what kind of woman you think would drink the Cream Soda flavour,” Dr. Connelly asked the question with a straight face, but his question brought laughter from around the room. None of the women seemed able to express how shameful it would be to enjoy this, the most sickeningly sweet, of the meal replacement shakes.

“ Okay. That will almost do it for today. Before we go, can I find out if any of you ladies have switched flavours during the week ?”

The room’s attention turned first to Violet Brooks. The woman’s face went red.

“ I have, " she admitted. " I switched to Pineapple on Friday. ”

Kaitlyn knew it was her turn. With all the women looking at her, she knew she couldn’t deny it. They would be able to smell a lie.

“ I switched to Pineapple on Monday, " she said. Chuckles floated around the room. The women all remembered the way that Kaitlyn had stayed behind after the last focus group meeting. This just confirmed what they already knew.

“ But also, " if at all possible, Kaitlyn’s embarrassment grew. Everyone was looking at her again. " I switched to...”

Her body betrayed her. Anyone could see how much this was arousing her. A little tremor of lust shook through her as she completed the sentence, " I switched to Cherry on Saturday. ”

This time, even Penny Kaiser and Violet Brooks laughed with the other women. They might be Pineapple, but at least they weren’t Cherry like Katie now was.

The meeting ended, and the women began to disperse. Kaitlyn followed Amanda to her car, and then held open the driver’s side door as the younger woman stepped in.

Little rituals like this had built up between the women over the last week, and although Kaitlyn resented being treated like a servant, she had a hard time imagining it any other way. As much as she would have liked to deny it, the words the other women had given to describe her were more appropriate than they could know.

Submissive... scatter-brained... in need of training... in need of punishment...

Kaitlyn was startled at first by the new direction her desires were leading. Before, it had just been a simple desire to please. To fit in. And, of course, the arousal that could only be satisfied by her acceptance of her new place as Amanda’s inferior.

But it hadn’t been enough. Sometimes she wondered if it would ever be enough.

So it was on to Cherry. Suddenly, the shame of being used by Amanda and her boyfriend didn’t completely satisfy her. She could feel the growing need to be scolded, ordered, trained and disciplined. Her teen employee had responded with a new attitude of superiority that both angered and aroused Kaitlyn. Their friendship was on dangerous ground.

“ You can sit in the back, Katie. ”

Amanda pulled forward the passenger seat of her little car, and watched with amusement as her boss climbed awkwardly into the back seat of the little car. More and more, the teen girl imposed little indignities like this, just to display to the other town women the kind of control she held.

They arrived at the library, and Kaitlyn followed the younger woman in.

Here too, their relationship had changed. The teenager took more control every day of the library’s operations. Kaitlyn could only watch as her authority drifted away.

What bothered her most was that this is what she had begged for so desperately when she arrived at Amanda’s door almost a week before. Whether she liked it or not, this is what she needed. Since submitting to her young friend, she had never felt so sexually satisfied. Amanda was sheltering her from the other women, and if it wasn’t for her influence, Kaitlyn knew she would end up serving Jenna Klein, or one of the other town bitches. That would kill her.

Besides, it felt good to belong to Amanda. Kaitlyn was instantly aroused whenever she thought about it.

It was so hard to tell what was really her, and what was caused by the shakes.

All Kaitlyn knew was, despite the humiliation of everyone knowing she was below Amanda—now even below Penny and Erin—it became easier each day.

“ Oh, by the way, Katie, I’m having a few friends over tonight. Go on over to the general store, and buy us some snacks. ”

“ Friends ? What friends...”

“ Don’t worry yourself about it, Katie. Just run along now. ”

Kaitlyn blushed at her young friend’s patronising tone. Despite her question, she knew exactly which friends Amanda was planning to entertain. They were her crowd. The small clique of women included Jenna Klein, and her closest friends. Amanda fit in perfectly.

Kaitlyn tried to be angry with the younger girl for her poor choice of friends, but she couldn’t sustain it. The truth is, if she were still drinking Blueberry, these are the same women she would be eager to fit in with. It still didn’t ease her misgivings about an evening spent with these women, but she knew she couldn’t really blame Amanda.

She walked across the street to the general store, trying to keep herself from surveying the scene of her embarrassment in the alleyway. Even though the memory brought her intense shame, it also warmed her body. The humiliation had been delicious.

That’s what her life had become. Kaitlyn spent most of her time in a sexual daze, feeding on her hunger for the sweet flavours of the shakes, and reviewing in her twisted imagination the acts of humiliation she had already acted out. Her mind alternated between shame and anger, each one feeding the physical reaction. With what was left of her attention, Amanda had allowed her to continue her search for the truth.

It was becoming discouraging. As Kaitlyn strolled through the narrow aisles of the general store, she silently counted the avenues she had investigated to find information about Baldwin Pharmaceuticals, the source of these shakes. It almost hurt her head to keep her concentration on it.

At each turn, the results were disappointing. Baldwin was a small but successful firm, and there was very little information about its activities.

Life would be so much easier if she could just let it go. Her mind would be blissfully blank, only pausing to choose between different flavours of chip dip, and soft drinks, like she was doing now.

Kaitlyn paused to look at the x-rated magazines before finally leaving the store with her arms loaded with snack foods. She hated the idea of those snobby women coming into Amanda’s house as guests. There was even a minor surge of jealousy mixed in her feelings. For the past week, Kaitlyn had spent almost all of her time with Amanda.

Even when they had sex, and Brad was with them, she kept all of her attention on her young friend. Brad didn’t matter much. He could push himself into her ass from behind, as he often liked to do. He could slide himself between her swollen breasts, and she didn’t mind a bit. All that mattered to her was the surge of pleasure she felt whenever the soft flesh of Amanda’s body was near.

Kaitlyn loved to the taste of the young woman. She loved the warmth and softness of her embrace. Most of all, she loved the delicate aroma of blueberry that filled her lungs when she inhaled deeply of the younger woman’s body.

She could lavish attention on her for hours, the warmth of the shakes filling them both. So far, Amanda had been more than willing to allow Kaitlyn the indulgence of her body.

Now, Kaitlyn couldn’t stand the idea of letting these other women into their home.

All she could hope was that it would be over quickly, and she could slip into Brad and Amanda’s bed, and spend the rest of the night pleasing them.

So it was with mixed feelings that Kaitlyn waited by the door, ready to take the women’s coats as they drifted in.

“ Are you sure you can remember which one is which, Katie, or should we label them ?” Jenna laughed as she draped her coat over Kaitlyn’s waiting arms.

In all, five women arrived. Jenna brought Penny, of course. The dim-witted blonde followed her to the sofa, and began to rub her feet without even being asked. Elma Harris brought a couple of bottles of wine for the gathering. Allison Clarke and Hanna Dixon arrived together from their jobs at the post office.

They all laughed about the silly outfit that Allison had chosen for her friend. Kaitlyn felt exposed, in just the little skirt and a T-shirt. It made her look like one of those silly Hooters waitresses, with her now ample chest displayed for everyone.

Once she had all of the coats into the closet, she began to serve drinks for the women while they chatted with Amanda. The girl was in her glory. Somehow, her dominance over Kaitlyn had given her a special status amongst these women, and although Kaitlyn knew that her young friend was still loyal to her, Amanda took every opportunity to display her control.

“ Oh dear, it looks like our clumsy Penny has spilled her drink. Don’t just stand there, Katie... get something to clean it up. ”

The commanding manner of the younger girl just seemed natural now, and Kaitlyn didn’t pause to argue. She brought a towel from the kitchen, and began to wipe the floor under Penny’s feet. She could hear the other women giggling as her little skirt rode up lewdly.

“ Katie, " Amanda scolded her again, " I can’t believe you used one of the good towels. It will be stained for certain. ”

The discipline-hungry buzz of the Cherry shakes fed on Amanda’s disapproval, making Kaitlyn groan embarrassingly with pleasure. Even Penny was laughing. She stood above the librarian, and laughed so hard that she spilled some more of her wine. The red wine splashed across the front of Kaitlyn’s T-shirt, amusing the women further.

By the time Kaitlyn retreated to the kitchen again, her pussy was throbbing from arousal. She rubbed herself briefly through the skirt, but was called to bring out some snacks before she could gain any relief.

The front door opened.

“ Amanda, " called Brad absently, and then noticed that other women were in the house.

“ Hi honey, I just have some friends over for a while. " Amanda rose to greet her boyfriend. The other women watched hungrily as the couple kissed. Brad had obviously come home horny, and as Amanda kissed him, her hand wandered down and rubbed him through is jeans.

He whispered something in her ear, and she laughed.

Again, Kaitlyn wished that these damned women weren’t around. In the last few days, Brad had often come home with an appetite for sex, and it had resulted in some intense scenes for the three of them.

Finally, the two lovers broke from their kiss, and Brad went upstairs to the bedroom.

“ As you ladies can see, I have a little something to take care of right now, " Amanda announced. The women talked so openly about sex these days that there was nothing shocking about this. " I’ll just be a few minutes. ”

Kaitlyn panicked. Amanda just couldn’t leave her alone with these women. Anything could happen.

As if in response to her concerns, Amanda stopped briefly to whisper in Kaitlyn’s ear. " You keep control of yourself while I’m gone, or I’ll punish you when I come back down. ”

The threatened consequences made Kaitlyn’s legs melt. Ever since she first tasted the Cherry shakes, she had hungered for this kind of discipline from her young employee. As Amanda made her way up the stairs, Kaitlyn watched, wishing that she could follow.

“ Mmm. That makes me horny, " said Jenna. The other women nodded in agreement.

Without any shame on her part, Jenna stood, and began to unfasten her belt. The women watched as she slipped the belt off and laid it across the top of the sofa. Next, she began to unbutton her jeans, and pulled them down her legs.

Kaitlyn watched hungrily as the most dominant of the females then squirmed out of her panties, and sat back on the sofa with her legs spread just slightly. On cue, her errand girl dropped to her knees, and pushed her face into Jenna’s crotch. None of the other women seemed surprised by Penny’s compliance.

“ That looks good, " said Allison Clarke, rubbing herself through her jeans.

The sexual energy bounced back and forth through the air. Kaitlyn had never seen this side of the women before, but it was probably because she had so often avoided them. Now, she could almost smell the power exchanges between the women.

Jenna’s friends watched and rubbed themselves, but none of them seemed willing to drop to the submissive position of pleasing another. It was torture for Kaitlyn. She hungered to drop to her knees and please these women. All of them, if she could. Despite her dislike for them, nothing would be more fitting than to take her position as their servant.

Slowly, she backed into the kitchen, anxious to escape the spell of the scene unfolding in the living room. Amanda had ordered her to keep control of herself, and she knew that it was for her own good. Once she became community property of these women, it would all be over.

In the kitchen she tried to ignore the sounds of pleasure rising from the next room. A deep hunger was building, and she needed something to satisfy it. Without thought, she opened the cupboard where she kept the shakes.

Cherry. She needed it badly.

“ What do you have there, Katie ?”

Damn. She had almost forgotten that this part of the kitchen could be easily seen from the living room. Jenna had been watching as she retrieved one of her shakes.

“ Bring it here. ”

Kaitlyn’s body moved almost involuntarily. Jenna’s confidence was unshakeable. She knew that she was at the top of the social order, and that Kaitlyn couldn’t resist her commands. She had just finished her own orgasm. Penny knelt at her feet, her face slick with juices. Now Jenna was looking for a new amusement.

With trembling hands, Kaitlyn handed the shake to Jenna.

The women giggled as Jenna sniffed the contents, and made a face. " I really can’t believe you drink this stuff. In fact, that’s something I’d like to see. On your knees. ”

Keep in control, Amanda had cautioned. Kaitlyn could feel all of her self control melting away. She dropped to her knees as Jenna rose to stand above her.

“ Open your mouth, Kittie. Stick out that tongue for us. ”

Penny was nearby, and as silly as she looked with her slick face, she was giggling at the Kaitlyn’s desperation. The librarian held her mouth open, and extended her tongue as Jenna held the plastic container a few inches above, tilting it ever so slowly.

“ Ungh...” Kaitlyn begged, the only way she knew how.

A little stream of the thick shake escaped the rim of the bottle, and dribbled down into Kaitlyn’s mouth. The women all laughed as Kaitlyn lapped it up, begging for more.

“ Please... I need it...”

Jenna wasn’t done tormenting Kaitlyn yet, though.

“ Let’s see how badly you want it. Penny, " the woman commanded, " undress, and bend over the coffee table for me. ”

The witless blonde did exactly what she was told. She had never struggled with the effects of the shakes. Kaitlyn almost wished it had been that easy for her. The emotional sting of being at Jenna’s mercy burned in the part of Kaitlyn’s mind that remained defiant.

Penny giggled a little as she bent over the coffee table, exposing body completely to the other women. Jenna stepped up behind her little servant, and Kaitlyn found herself following on her knees, anxious for her next taste of the shake.

“ Hold your ass open for me, Penny. ”

The dumb girl complied, reaching her hands back, and spreading herself. Kaitlyn could only watch as Jenna tipped the plastic container again, ever so slightly, allowing a little stream of the syrupy liquid to dribble downwards onto the blonde girl’s ass. She aimed the stream to land in the crack of Penny’s ass, and it dribble downwards, across the girl’s rear hole, and even further along the exposed lips of her pussy.

It was an instant fight to keep control. Kaitlyn’s first instinct was to push her face into Penny’s rear, and lap up the precious liquid. Only her loyalty to Amanda stood in her way.

“ What’s wrong, Katie... is it below you to lick poor dumb Penny’s ass for us ? I know she’s a witless little thing, but at least she isn’t drinking Cherry, now is she ?”

The taunts only increased Kaitlyn’s longing. She watched as Jenna cruelly continued to pour the shake out of the bottle, allowing it to fill the crack of Penny’s ass, and run down her pussy and thighs. The other women watched with amusement as Kaitlyn struggled to keep control.

They all seemed to know. They knew that she couldn’t resist.

Slowly, Kaitlyn began to lower her face to Penny’s behind. The sweet fragrant aroma of the shake rose to her nostrils. This would be it. This would establish her place amongst the women for good. She wouldn’t even be equal to the other submissive girls who drank the Pineapple flavour. She was far below them. So far, that she was hardly worthy to lick this delicious stuff from Penny’s ass.

Her tongue hovered over Penny’s tight hole. Kaitlyn absolutely knew that she would humiliate herself further by pushing her tongue deeply into the girl. It was unavoidable now. She closed her eyes, and brought her head forward.

“ Katie !”

She froze. It was Amanda’s voice.

Kaitlyn’s eyes flew open, to find her employee coming down the stairs onto this scene.

“ That’s enough. What did I tell you about keeping control of yourself ?”

Somehow, this public scolding burned more intensely than even the thought of what she was about to do. Amanda approached the women.

“ Excuse me ladies, but I have to deal with Katie now. " She paused at the sofa. " Jenna, do you mind if I borrow your belt ?”

Kaitlyn rose on weak legs and followed the teen girl into the kitchen. Instinctively, she kept her eyes down on the floor. The submissive rush of the Cherry shake brought an uncontrollable energy to Kaitlyn’s body. Yes. This is what she needed. Correction. Training. Discipline.

Amanda bent her forward over the counter, in front of the window, and commanded that Kaitlyn hold up her skirt. There was no argument at this point. The effects of the shakes had control of them both.

The first crack of the leather made Kaitlyn jump and whimper. The sound was crisp, and cut through the laughter and gossip in the other room.

Two. Three. Four.

Kaitlyn imagined the way the red marks would form across the cheeks of her ass. Her breathing was rapid now, as she anticipated more of the punishment.

Five. Six. Seven.

Each time was harder. The slapping of the belt against her rear, and her whimpering had silenced all other conversation. They were listening. Enjoying the submission.

Then Kaitlyn remembered. This part of the kitchen could bee seen from the sofa. The sting of the belt paled in comparison to the sting of humiliation as she looked in the reflection of the window, and saw the women in the other room, watching as Amanda continued the punishment.

Finally, when she thought she could handle no more, Amanda slowed the pace. She brought her mouth to Kaitlyn’s ear and whispered as she finished the final blows.

“ This is for your own good... <what>... you can’t give in to them without my permission. I’ll keep you safe. You can be all mine...<what>... this is exactly what you want, isn’t it ? Punishment... discipline... I can smell it <what>...”

“ Amanda... " Kaitlyn whispered back, trying to contain her tears.

“ Yes. ”

“ I love you. ”

“ I love you too, Katie. ”

The strapping had stopped.

“ Amanda...”

“ Yes. ”

Pause.

“ One more please. ”

Kailtyn let her tears escape with her orgasm when Amanda landed the last blow of the night. Through the reflection in the glass, she could see that there was more than amusement in the eyes of the women. There was hunger.

* * *

There was no doubt in Kaitlyn’s mind about the love Amanda felt for her. As they opened the library together the next morning, she even caught a fleeting moment of the respect the young girl had always shown her.

“ Why don’t you check your e-mail... see if there’s anything new on Baldwin Pharmaceuticals ?”

It was mostly just a matter of humouring her now, Kaitlyn knew, but it showed the loyalty that the teen still felt for her.

What had started as dozens of messages per day had become a trickle. Today there was only one. It was from a medical journal she had sent a request to. Kaitlyn had almost forgotten.

‘ In response to your request, I did a little digging into drugs that have the effects you described. I’m afraid there’s not much. There was a single investigation on file by a federal agency on the research of a drug that sounds similar. It took place around five years ago. The company was Parmedosa Pharmaceuticals. ’

‘ Most of the files were kept private, to protect the identities of the women who were experimented on. Unfortunately, what we have is quite vague about the effects. There is some indication that the drug was used as an sexual stimulant. The researcher, Dr. Alessia Brotto was disciplined in the matter. Her brother, a Dr. Phillip Brotto also worked on the department, but his involvement was never proven. He got away without having his medical license revoked.’

‘ I’m sorry I couldn’t be of more help. ’

This was the first promising lead she had found in any of the responses. Unfortunately, it was getting difficult to concentrate on how to proceed next. If she could link the researchers to Baldwin, it would be a beginning.

Kaitlyn began with a public records search for Alessia Brotto.

She waited, holding her breath, as the inquiry was processed. Aside from some early records, there was little to be found. It was like the woman had simply disappeared.

Next, she entered the name Phillip Brotto into the same engine.

Her heart almost stopped as the response filled her screen. The man formerly known as Phillip Brotto had applied for a name change after the scandal. He was now known as Dr. Phil Connelly.

* * *

Kaitlyn could see the end of the shotgun swaying as she fought every urge in her body to return to her submissive role. Dr. Connelly shifted his eyes between the two women, but Amanda was no more sympathetic to him. With the younger girl by her side, Kaitlyn felt like she could control herself. The faint aroma of Blueberry was all the encouragement she needed to keep her resolve.

“ Goddamn it, doctor, tell me the truth. ”

He shook his head slowly. " You really don’t want to do this, Katie. If you kill me, there’s no way out of this for you. ”

Her knees were shaking. She remembered how, just two weeks before, she had sunk to her knees in front of this man, and greedily swallowed his cock with the taste of Pineapple fresh in her mouth. He had known, of course, what it would do to her. He had just been playing with her.

But now the power was in her hands, and she was demanding answers.

“ All right. It’s true. My sister and I both worked for the research labs of Parmedosa. We were trying to isolate biological compounds that we hoped would increase female sexual performance. An equivalent to Viagra, if you will. ”

“ When Alessia and I noticed the extremely complex results of the laboratory testing, I thought we should abandon the whole thing. But she... well, she’s always been the more aggressive researcher of the two of us. She skipped right to a limited human trial. That was what caused the later investigations. ”

His voice became more animated as he spoke. It was like he had kept a secret for far too long, and now was relieved to finally let it out.

“ It was a remarkable group of compounds that we isolated. Initial effects did include increased libido, but also carried additional benefits. Women became more assertive and adventurous. It also stimulated a magnificent return to animal pack behaviour. This is what intrigued Alessia the most. She found that women exposed to certain variations of the compound would assume naturally dominant or submissive roles. ”

Katilyn tied hard to follow his words, but her head ached from concentration. “What does this mean ? How can I get back to normal ?”

“ Well, " Phil Connelly licked his lips nervously as he again seemed to notice the gun, " you can’t. I mean, once your body adjusts to the new compounds, it begins to synthesize them internally. Even if you quit drinking the shakes, the effects remain. All we can do is try to find the right level for each woman. ”

“ For the vast majority, Blueberry, the lowest level, is adequate. It simply causes increased pack behaviour, sexual arousal, and assertiveness. An additional compound reduces anxiety. All beneficial effects. As you know, once a woman proceeds past this level, additional side effects occur. Inability to concentrate, and lower social status are the main ones. The high levels of compound also introduce some minor physical changes. ”

Kaitlyn looked to Amanda. The younger woman seemed stunned by what she was hearing. Any doubts she carried about her friend’s theory were blown away.

“ This can’t be it, " sobbed Kaitlyn. " I can’t be like this forever. ”

“ Maybe...” the doctor started.

“ What ?”

“ My sister developed a separate mix of the compounds. When she found that the test subjects established a strong pecking order, she resolved to find a way to maintain control over all of the subjects by creating a master compound. This would be her privilege, to be at the top. ”

“ And...” Kaitlyn grew impatient. She could barely understand him anymore.

“ The levels of the compounds in the master formula are quite high. It could easily displace the effects of the Cherry shake. The effects mirror and intensify those of the Blueberry shakes. It would no longer interfere with your ability to think, nor would it force you into a submissive role. Quite the opposite, in fact. ”

“ How can I get it ?”

Phil Connelly bent down to the top drawer of his desk, and produced a single plastic container.

“ This is it. All you have to do is drink it, and you’ll be in control again. In more control than you’ve ever been. ”

Kaitlyn hungered for that. Even through the submissive buzz of the Cherry shakes, she wanted to gain control more than anything. Strangely, in this moment, she looked to Amanda for permission. It would mean a role reversal, and if the young girl didn’t want that, Kaitlyn knew that she couldn’t disobey.

“ Go ahead, " Amanda urged.

The librarian stepped forward unsteadily, careful to keep the shotgun aimed at the doctor. He stepped away from the desk as she approached, leaving the plastic container there for her.

With some difficulty, she kept the gun trained on the doctor as she raised the plastic container towards her lips. She desperately wanted the rush of power that would invade her body, and restore her mental abilities. The women wouldn’t be laughing at her anymore. They would grovel at her feet.

Finally, she brought the warm thick drink to her lips. A powerful aroma expanded in her nose.

Too late.

In that last moment, she recognized the aroma, but couldn’t stop herself from drinking.

Cream Soda.

* * *

It was a proud day for Phil Connelly when the medical clinic was finally completed. He meticulously dusted off the furniture in his new office, and was so absorbed in his thoughts that it took him a few minutes to notice that he wasn’t alone.

“ It’s a beautiful little town. ”

He smiled. " Yes. I think that you’re going to enjoy living the quiet life, Alessia. When did you arrive ?”

The tall brunette walked slowly around the perimeter of her brother’s office, taking the time to straighten his framed diploma on the wall before drifting gently into his arms. This private moment passed silently between the siblings, who had so long kept apart.

“ I arrived just last week. I found a cute little house within walking distance of everything. It’s been empty for a few months, but I’m sure the local women will help me to clean it up. ”

“ I’m sure they will. It won’t take long for the new pack order to establish itself. ”

“ And the men...”

Phil shook his head and smiled. " I’ve been here for two years, Alessia, and I know these people pretty well. If the men have noticed the differences, they aren’t mentioning it to me. The only thing they’re seeing out of this, for the most part, is a little more sex. Nothing to complain about. ”

“ I’m so glad. It looks like we can finally settle down. It has been so lonely without...”

Phil nodded gently. He knew how hard it had been for his sister to go without the complex social interactions fostered by the shakes.

“ Have there been any side-effects ? " the concern of a researcher showed through as Alessia pushed up her glasses, and began to leaf through the clipboard atop her brother’s desk.

Dr. Connelly paused. After all the time his sister had suffered in isolation, he was reluctant to trouble her with the particulars. He knew his eyes couldn’t hide it, though.

“ There was one woman, Kaitlyn Parker. Somehow, she overcame some of the calming effects of the compounds, and discovered some portion of the truth about us. I was able to induce her to level four, which, of course, has ended her curiosity.”

“ Was it really necessary ?”

“ At first, I felt guilty. She was such an intelligent woman in the beginning. However, she had already naturally progressed to level three. At that level, any sort of self-awareness would be more of a curse than anything. She’ll be much happier this way. ”

“ Where is she now ?”

“ She stays with a co-worker of hers, young Amanda Redding. At first, I thought I would have some problems with Amanda too, since Kaitlyn shared some information with her. However, now that Kaitlyn is content in her new role, the young woman seems to have set aside her doubts. She’s becoming quite comfortable in her new role. ”

He smiled. " Self interest wins out in the end. ”

“ It gives her a little extra social status to share Kaitlyn with the other women and their husbands. Amanda has taken over at the library, and Kaitlyn is earning extra money by stripping at a local bar. It is, of course, more difficult for her to function, now that her language skills are degrading. Nonetheless, when it comes to sexual matters, she gets her point across quite clearly. No, I don’t think young Amanda will ever have cause to complain. ”

“ Mmm, " Alessia couldn’t conceal her excitement from her brother. It had been years since she had taken in the sweet aroma of the complete submissive. As much as she regretted what Kaitlyn had become, her body welcomed the news. " I’m definitely going to like it here. ”

* * *