The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This is erotic fiction. If you are underage, leave now. It is only fiction and no names were changed to protect them because no one is real. I hope you enjoy it, drop me a line if you do.

Sharing: Chapter 2 Sunday — The Games Begin

She awoke from another erotic dream. Four men were around her with their cocks hanging out. She felt so drawn to their cocks. They looked so tasty. She tasted their first one, then the next, until she had tasted all four.

Each cock had a different feel and taste. All of them were great. She sucked the first while alternating her hands to give the remaining three a hand job. Deeper and deeper his cock drove into her throat. Soon, his whole cock was buried in her mouth as his balls slapped her face.

She came to accept and enjoy that her mouth was another fuck hole as he pumped his cock in and out of her face. Even more so than when she had given Sean head, her mouth felt so tied to her pussy. She could imagine it pumping in and out of both holes as she sucked him down. Soon she felt his balls tighten as he squirted his hot load deep within her. She could feel the warmth in her belly. Her own pussy was squirting its juice in joy.

The First man moved as another took his place. Then the third man and finally the fourth man. Each depositing his load in her sperm back. It was wonderful. As she lay there in her pleasure, she looked up to see them jacking off over her. With a look of pleasure, they came in unison, spurting their load over her.

Through the haze of sperm, she could see their faces more clearly. Fuck it was Jared and his friends!!

She awoke sitting straight up in bed. Looking down, she found one of her hands with several fingers buried in her pussy. The other was around her backside and she could feel her middle finger buried to the hilt. She quickly unburied her fingers.

Then she remembered where she was. Looking around the tent, she was relieved to see the boys had already gotten up. Now that she was more awake, she could hear them making breakfast.

They were such good boys. They were taking good care of her; she had nothing to worry about.

She looked through her bag on what to wear. She pulled out her new Pink Passion Chemise with convertible cups. The silk felt so good on her skin. She used her matching thong panties that crawled right up her ass cheeks. Even when she stood perfectly still, the bottom of her ass cheeks peaked out. She put on a pair of black nylon and clicking them to the built in garters. Perhaps these would help pull down the chemise a little. She found her black wedge heel leather sneakers she had worn here and put those on. Well there was not much to be done; this was the most modest outfit she had left.

She took a breath and headed out. She felt even more exposed than last night as she stood in the broad daylight. It was all she could do not to retreat. Then she smelt Jared’s tea. Even the smell helped relax her.

She walked up to the table where they had a plate of eggs waiting for her.

“The tea will be ready in a minute,” Jared assured her as he saw her glance toward the cup at the end of the table. “It just needs to steep a little longer.”

Shelly chowed down the eggs with the boys. She was amazed at how ravenous she felt. Looking around at her table companions, she felt herself blush at the remembrance of her dreams.

She was just finishing up her toast when Jared brought her some tea. She did not know how she used to make it through a day without a cup of tea.

She was startled back into present when a football landed near her. She had gotten so spacey lately.

Looking around, she realized the boys had already finished breakfast and did the dishes. Well, they did throw their paper plates and cups into the fire. The pans were still sitting by the camp stove. She got up, tossed her paper wear away, and was headed to do the pans when Josh interrupted her.

“Come play football with us, Momma Shelly.”

She looked down at her outfit, trying to give him the hint that she wasn’t dressed to play football.

“Don’t worry about what you are wearing,” he assured her. “It is only two hand touch.”

She hated to disappoint him.

“Please... Please... " Chimed in the other boys.

“OK, but I am not very good at it,” she told them.

As they headed to the field to play, she could tell that Josh and Ed were on one team and Jared and Frank were on the other. “Whose team am I on?” she asked.

“Well you are going to be a designated receiver,” Josh explained. “The quarter back cannot rush and there will be two defenders to cover the two receivers.

“To tackle a person, they have to tag you with both of their hands,” Continued Josh.

“And no light grazes,” Ed chimed in, giving Frank a dirty look.

“You are the one who counts finger tips as tags,” he shot back.

“Hey, let’s not argue,” Jared interrupts. “We can figure out a solution.”

He looks over at Shelly expectantly.

“Well we could make it a rule,” she starts with a sudden inspiration, “that you have to use your whole hand. And you have to maintain contact for at least 4 Mississippi.”

“Who will count,” Jared asked.

“The person tagged will count,” she grinned.

It was a good thing this game was not really about football, Josh grinned. Imagine letting the person running the ball count to see if he has been tackled or not.

Shelly smiled at her perceived cleverness. She did not notice that the boys were also smiling at their ingenuity.

The kickoff was mostly uneventful. Josh flipped a quarter and Jared called, “Heads.” Jared won and elected to receive. Shelly watched from the sidelines as Ed kicked the ball for him and Josh. Frank caught it but did not get it to far until Josh and Ed cornered him and tagged him.

Frank slowly counted, “1 Mississippi, 2 Mississippi, 3 Mississippi, 4 Mississippi.” Josh and Ed squished Frank between them as best they could so he could not wiggle out as he counted.

Jared waved his mother on, as they got ready to play offense. As she comes over, Jared is on one knee and Frank has his back to Josh and Ed, bent over at the waste, with his hands on his knees, listening to Jared. Shelly recognizes this as a form of huddle and lined up next to Frank, bending down to listen to Jared. What she has forgotten is that by bending over like this, her chemise rides up her ass giving a clear view to Josh and Ed.

None of the boys bothered to point this out. The defense seems very intent in studying the offense huddle, especially on particular receivers ass.

Back in the huddle, Jared is giving out instructions. “We only need two completions for a first down,” Jared explained to his mother. “Therefore, I am sending Frank deep and you short. Just step over the line and turn around.”

Was Jared checking out her boobs? He sure wasn’t looking at her eyes. Well they are natural and this is a nature trip, she reminded herself. It still didn’t keep her from getting embarrassed and a little turned on.

They headed up to the ball, Shelly found herself getting nervous. She had never played football before though as a cheerleader, she had watched plenty of it. She really wanted to do well.

“Hike,” Jared yelled. Frank sprinted down the field. Josh, who should have been covering him, let him go. Shelly took two steps and turned around. Ed gave her about a three-yard bubble and let her stand there.

Jared ignored a wide-open Frank and gently tossing it to Shelly. She bobbled it a few times before finally getting control of it. Ed was right there, his hands slipping under her chemise as he grabbed her two ass cheeks. Josh, who had ignored Frank, pressed in from the front, a hand groping each boob.

Shelly was so shocked she forgot to count for several seconds before finally starting. Remembering how slow Frank had counted, she counted a slow four Mississippi while she struggled to break their hold. She found her concentration getting fuzzier as the firm male hands on her body started causing her arousal level to soar.

“... four Mississippi,” she ends.

The Josh and Ed let go and head back to their huddle, high-fiving as if nothing happened.

What had happened, Shelly wondered? It was two hand touch. She was the one who suggested that they have a four second tag. She needs to tell them to be careful where they put their hands.

“Great job Mom,” Jared hollers, interrupting her thoughts. He and Frank come over and high-fived her.

She was so glad she had done well. It made her feel so good to please Jared and Frank. She forgot all about her protests.

The next pass went to Frank. The following pass was to her. Again their hands seemed to gravitate to her ass and boobs. Josh’s hand ‘accidentally flipped Shelly’s ‘convertible cup’ down as one of her boobs was now completely uncovered.

“Nice Ass,” Ed told her as he walked away.

“Hey,” protested Shelly. This isn’t right, she thought.

“Way to appreciate nature,” Josh encouraged him

Her ass is all-natural. “You shouldn’t say that word,” she argued still trying to figure what else was wrong with this.

“What should we call it,” asked Jared.

“Booty... honey buns... caboose...” chimed in the other boys.

Again, she could not think of the proper name. She couldn’t tell what to call it so she should let them call it by their terms. “I guess it is OK to used any of those other terms.”

Well she was glad they appreciated her ass. She worked hard to keep it in shape.

She should reciprocate. “You have a cute ass also,” she told Ed. “All of you have cute asses,” she quickly added unless someone felt left out.

“Thanks Mom,” Jared said as he slapped her on the ass.

Well athletes slap each others asses all the time, she reasoned as she shook off the shock. Then she smiled and approaching Jared from the rear, she returned the gesture with a slap to his ass. She couldn’t help but giggle at herself for her boldness. Not to leave Frank out, she slapped his ass as he was bent over for the huddle.

It is only when she bent over and felt her tit sway free did she become aware that the cup had been folded down. She held her breath, hoping no one would notice as Jared handed out the plays. Hell, her tit was just about slapping his face as he took his time giving out assignments.

As they got ready head back to the line, she quickly adjusted her top. She would have to do this for the first twenty or so plays before she finally gave up. By that point all the boys had commented how beautifully erect her nipples were. Soon both her tits were on display.

It seemed more often than not, one of the boy’s heads would be shoved between her boobs as they sought to stop her. As she did struggle to break free, it became more of an opportunity to rub herself against them than to truly get away. She could feel that what little cloth that consisted of her panties was soaked through. She could feel her own juices leak down her inner thighs. She hoped the boys would think it was just sweat.

Sometimes the ‘tackles’ became a little more physical. Like when she caught the ball from Josh and Jared slid in front of her on his knees to tag her. Frank had been right behind her and his tag on her ass had thrown her forward into Jared. Being on his knees, she fell with her crotch in his face. With Frank on top, it took several minutes to untangle. She could feel Jared breath on her pussy. To her horror, she could feel a small wave of an orgasm go through her.

When Frank finally got off and she was able to get up, she was a little unstable on her feet. Looking at Jared, she could see her juice had smeared onto his face.

He was unhurt. Actually he was grinning away.

This type of tackle seemed to happen more frequently as the morning slipped away.

And so the game went. If Shelly could have realized it, she was getting 90 percent of the passes. Finally it was close to lunchtime when the game ended.

She still was not sure who won but nobody seemed put out. They were all sweaty.

“Let’s take a bath in the lake,” Josh suggested.

The lake sounded so good. Looking down at herself, she was covered with grass stains. And her boobs were still on display! She started to pull the cups up but then just shrugged her shoulder. What good would it do now?

After picking up some biodegradable soap and towels at the camp, they headed to the lake.

Nearing the lake, the boys started discarding their clothes. Shelly hadn’t thought this all through. Soon they were peeling off their boxers and tossing them with the rest of their clothes. She finds herself surrounded by four healthy boys with nothing on. Their cocks were easy to see since they were standing erect. Shelly couldn’t take her eyes off them.

“Come on in Mom,” Jared hollered.

She almost stripped down right there and hopped in until her better judgment returned. Looking down the edge of the lake, she saw a clump of bushes.

“I’ll just go in over there,” she told Jared. Was she imagining it or were did the boys look a little disappointed.

She went over to the bushes to get out of her outfit. First she took off her sneakers. She had never imagined actually running in these when she had bought them. Then she slid down her tattered nylons. Next came her chemise, her cups were still in the folded down mode. Oh well, they had seen her boobs quite a bit this morning. The thought of them seeing them actually was quite arousing to her. Finally she pulled off her thong which was wedge quite deeply in her crotch. She couldn’t resist sliding a finger or two in for a little gratification.

Ummm, she did not want to stop but knew she better. Withdrawing them she took a big whiff of them. She had never known how good her juices smelled. She wondered if they taste as good as they smelled. A quick sucking of one finger confirmed it.

“Momma Shelly,” Josh hollered. “Do you need any help?”

She sure did need some long hard help; she smiled to herself before blushing at the thought.

“No, I am OK. I’ll be right there.”

She slipped into the water and waded up to where the boys here.

They were sitting in the water, which was up to their armpits. This worked well for Shelly since when she sat; the water covered most of her breasts.

As she sat there, the boys were shuffling around. Soon she ended up in the center among them.

“Toss me the soap,” hollered Josh.

Jared tossed it over Shelly’s head towards Josh. It would have sailed over his head if he hadn’t stood and stepped forward.

Of course this left his cock directly in Shelly’s face. It took all her will power not to suck it right in.

Josh seemed oblivious as he remained standing and started washing.

Passing the soap to Jared who was behind her, he to stood up and moved forward to catch it. Then it was Frank and Finally Ed. Their cocks were inches from her face no matter which way she turned.

Ed fumbled the soap and it fell down, bouncing off on of her boobs. As she reached down to retrieve it, she bumped into Josh’s cock. Even after finding the soap in the water, she stayed down pretending to look for it as she ‘accidentally’ bumped into the boys’ manhoods.

Coming up with the soap, she mumbled in a hoarse voice, “Let me help you.”

Starting with Josh, she found her hands reaching forward and rubbing soap on his cock and around to his ass. Now kneeling in the water, her tits were above the waterline for the boys to enjoy.

Then she got the idea of washing his cock between her tits. It felt so good feeling his hot hard cock squeezed between her soft tits. Soon the bar of soap was forgotten as she got more and more into washing Josh’s cock. She was a little surprised that a short time later, with a grunt, Josh started spewing his load on her face and tits. The hot cum in contrast to the cold water was so erotic that she could feel herself teetering on the edge.

She found herself licking some of the droplets off her lips. His smell and taste was so different than Sean, like a different flavor of ice cream. She had scooped some off her chest when with a start; she grasped what she had just done. Shame flooded her.

“Mom,” Jared interrupted her thoughts, “You need to share with the others.”

“Share?” she wondered.

“You washed Josh up,” he explained. “You should wash the other’s up to. You are always telling us to share.”

“Share.” Then she understood as she turned and started washing Ed’s cock. It took him less time than Josh before he too added his load on Shelly. Again she marveled how he had his own taste and smell. It was not better or worse just different.

At this point, she had lost her qualms

She turned to Frank next, not quite ready to do Jared’s cock. How could she be doing this? How could this be so damn enjoyable? Soon another flavor was added to her chest as he spewed his load over her.

Moving onto Jared, she briefly remembered washing his up as a baby. “How could she be doing this,” she admonished herself. But looking at his fully erect cock, she realized he was almost a full-grown man now. She was so horny that she felt herself humping one of her son’s legs as she cleaned his cock. Soon she was humping his leg as she pumped his cock between her tits. She could not resist a few licks and kisses as his cock peaked out between her tits.

As she felt his load shoot out, she opened her mouth catching as much as she could. Pulling him tight against her as her own body throbbed in pleasure.

As she came down from her climax, she became fully aware of where she was and what she had done. Standing up, she fled from the lake, heedless of her nakedness, needing just to escape.

How could she ever come to terms with what she had done?

She went to the tent and grabbed her backpack and headed to the rear of the cabin. In seclusion, she searched for what she could possibly wear.

The only panties that did not have an access slit or were completely open in the front were a pair with a two-inch long by one-inch wide dildo built in. It was made to slip into a pussy with minimal discomfort. A nub on the top was positioned to rest against the clitoris. An antenna was woven into the straps. One strap wrapped around her wasted and at the bottom of the panties, a strap wrapped around each leg. This held the dildo firmly in place. It had a small remote with two variable speed controls. One control was for the vibrator speed, the other control caused the dildo to pulsate an inch deeper. This was a special surprise she had brought along for Sean. When she bought it, she had not even been sure she would be able to work up the courage to wear it.

Well, as long as she didn’t turn them on she would be all right. They covered more than anything else she had.

She slid them on, the dildo easily sliding into her well-lubed pussy. It actually felt comforting though not large enough to feel fulfilling. How could she be so turned on, she chided herself again? Sitting with her back against the cabin, she considered her predicament.

Even as she was beating herself up about what she had done, her hand had unconsciously started scooping up any remaining cum from her chest. Her mouth also betrayed her as it sucked the cum off her fingertips.

Again, with a start she recognized what she was doing. What the hell? Somehow the disgust seemed to wane.

She rubbed the remaining sperm into her tits without even thinking. It seemed so natural until she became aware of what she was doing. Shit she was so screwed up. She looked for a cover of sorts.

Another chemise was her best bet. She held it up. It was a deep red with a low-cut lace-up back. The bra had two-inch diameter cut out for her nipples but after what they has seen on display earlier, that would be no new sight for them. After she put it on she came to the conclusion that the cut outs actually made her tits look more erotic than just being exposed. How would she ever look into eyes or explain to Tammy what had happened here?

She heard the boys return. She couldn’t hide forever. She got up and headed back to the tent. She could feel the short dildo moving around in her pussy. It felt embarrassingly good, especially the nub on top.

She found a cup of tea on the table. Jared knew just what she needed. The boys took such good care of her.

Sipping the tea, she found herself totally relaxing. With a shake of her head, she brought herself back to the present. Had she dozed off?

Then she heard the boys’ voices from the tent. It must have just seemed like she dozed off.

She seemed to have gotten everything back into perspective. She had only cleaned the boys’ cocks. It was not like she had raped them. Both the boys and her had seemed to enjoy it. It couldn’t be that bad.

She quietly approached the tent wanting to ease drop on their conversation. What had they thought of the whole incident?

“Wo... look at her,” she heard Ed’s voice.

“She is hot. So is the other girl,” Frank could be heard to say.

The boys must have brought some of their porn with them, Shelly realized.

“Let me see,” Josh chimed in.

“Look at what she is doing,” Jared chimed in. “That is so cool. I think it is hot when they are free like that.”

“As long as they still need one of these,” she heard Frank shoot back. Must be pointing to his cock, she visualized.

She wondered what the woman was doing that was so hot?

“Speaking hot chicks,” she heard Frank’s voice, “Your Mother is one hot woman!”

“Yeah,” agreed Ed. “And what she did with her tits was amazing!”

“Wish I could have felt her kiss,” Josh added.

“It felt so damn good,” Jared agreed.

They liked how it felt; Shelly smiled to herself. They thought she was hot. She had four young men who were hot for her. The idea thrilled her even as she knew it was not right.

Hearing them shuffle around, she made her way back to the table.

“Hi Mom,” Jared called to her tentatively.

“Hey Jared. Sorry I ran off like that,” she blushed recalling kissing his cock.

“We understand,” he smiled. “You alright now?”

“Yes,” she answered. Surprising, she was feeling much better about the whole situation. She was coming to accept her new feelings.

“We’ll make lunch,” Jared told her.

“No. Sit down,” she told them. It just didn’t seem right for them to wait on her. “I’ll make some lunch.”

Even with her new acceptance of what she felt, it still took her most of lunch until she could look them in the eyes again. Though most of the time their eyes were focused below her chin on her tits. That was OK. She was glad they liked them.

They all chowed down. The fresh air and the extra exercise seemed to make them hungrier.

She was just cleaning up when she saw the boys coming back with some of their remote-control four-wheel trucks.

“We are going to have a race,” Josh explained. “Could you be our flag girl?”

“Flag girl?”

“Sure, Momma Shelly. You stand with your arms straight out holding the flags and then you drop them to show the start of the race.” Josh looked to see if she understood. With a nod from her, he continued, “Were really need a lap counter who is objective, so we would like you to stay at the start/finish line and hold your hands up like you were a pole. When they come to you, they would have to make one complete circle around you and continue on to the next lap. At the last lap, lap 4, you could squat down closer to the ground for a better view and hold your arms out at your sides again and become the finish line. You would be responsible to count laps, make sure they complete a circle around you, and tell who crossed the finish line first.”

She could handle that.

The boy set their trucks down and started driving them around. Jared’s and Frank’s seemed to be going the same direction.

“Shoot,” hollers Frank as both of them stop. “I must be on the same frequency as yours.”

“No problem, I can switch channels.” Turning the truck over, he clicked a switch on the bottom of it and another on the control. Setting the truck down, Jared gunned it. It worked great.

Shelly didn’t think anything of it until be made his first turn. As the truck turned right, she let out an, “Ohhh.” Quickly shutting her mouth and trying to act normal as the built in vibrator turned on.

Jared swerved the truck to the left. The vibrator started pulsing in her hot pussy.

With each turn of Jared’s truck, her vibrator corresponded by vibrating or pulsating within her. His remote must be on the same frequency as her vibrator, she reasoned.

What she did not see was Ed matching the turns with corresponding motions on the silver controller in his hand. The tighter Jared turned, the higher Ed cranked the controls. Even if Shelly had looked at him, she was conditioned not to notice.

She was relieved when Jared shut down his truck. She could only think how she needed to stop this but she could not see how without telling them about her vibrator. She would be so humiliated.

It wouldn’t be so bad; it only turned on when he took corners.

“Ahh,” Ed hollered. Looking over at him, Ed had hid the silver control and was trying to get his truck to run. “I thought I had charged the battery before I came.”

“That’s OK,” Jared assured him. “We will do three heaps. I will race Frank in the first heap, you can race Ed in the second heap with my truck.”

Shelly was just about to protest when Jared continued.

“Like Mom is always teaches,” Jared smiles at his mother. “You should always share.”

She couldn’t argue with that.

“Then we will have a final race with the winners. If both of us win, you could borrow Josh’s I am sure,” he added looking at Josh who nodded in agreement.

For once she was rooting against her son.

“Let’s walk the track.” Jared led the way around a track that was delineated with flour. Shelly grew more and more concerned as she saw it zig back and forth up one hill, circle around several rocks, twist among and over some down branches before finally heading to the beginning. It may only take a few minutes for one lap but it had a lot of turns in it.

“Let’s get started.” Frank and Jared run over to the start line.

“Let’s hear if for the sexy starter,” hollers Ed. The other boys hooted. She heard one of them whistle at her though she wasn’t sure which one.

Shelly knew she shouldn’t let them talk about her like that but she was thrilled they though she was sexy.

“On your marks,” she shouted, holding two make shift flags out at her side. She noticed they were two pairs of her used panties tied onto sticks. Instead of being angry, she actually heard herself giggle as she waved them around. The pink pair from earlier was still damp. She wondered who had tied that pair on?

“On your mark,” She started again, trying to act serious. “Get set.” Another dramatic pause. “GO!” she hollered dropping her flags down by her side.

The boys raced straight ahead.

That wasn’t so bad, she thought as she turned to watch them. Then came the first turn. She clenched her knees together as the vibrations began. Damn that nub on top worked to well. Then there was a straightaway, which Shelly used to catch her breath.

Next a reverse curve. She gyrated her hips, trying to be discreet while trying to scratch an inch she could not quite reach.

The boys loved it as she squirmed in front of them. If you listened hard enough, you could hear the vibrator hum even over the toy truck engines.

Ed was careful to mimic Jared’s turns but after the fifth turn, he added a little vibration with the pulsing.

Quiet moans could be heard coming from Shelly as sweat appeared on her brow.

“And they come up to the pole girl,” Josh queued Shelly as she had become distracted.

Shelly snapped to it, trying not to let on what was happening. She stood as straight as she could, pointing her hands towards the sky over her head as the cars approached. Luckily, or maybe planned, there was a long straight away as the trucks approached. She was no longer sure which truck was which as they approached. She anticipated the sharp circle around her feet and the accompanying vibration as they approached. Her muscles tightened as the first truck came took a right-handed circle. She anticipated the vibration while thankful it wasn’t going to be accompanied by the pulsation.

It was Frank’s! She breathed a sigh of relief, momentarily forgetting the truck right behind it. This only seemed to make in more intense as Jared’s took a sharp left handed turn around her feet.

It seemed like forever before it finished the turn. Her knees were weak as she felt small droplets of juice start a trail down her inner thighs.

She barely had time to take a breath before the Jared reached the first turn. A light breeze across her bare erect nipples sent ripple of pleasure across her body.

By the third lap, she could see her own juices were soaking the ground before her and she could hardly remember where she was. As the cars headed into their last lap, her hands slid across her breasts, giving them a loving squeeze as they brushed by.

“Here comes the finish,” Josh queued her in again.

Squatting down with her hand out by her side, she got ready for the finish in more than one way.

The boys loved the view as it pushed the skirt part of her chemise aside, giving them an unobstructed view of her crotch.

Ed couldn’t resist a few extra pushes on the controls that did not correspond to any truck turns. It was such a turn on seeing her panties vibrate a pulse of her pussy. Luckily for them, Shelly was to out of it to notice the inconsistencies.

Jared’s truck crossed the finish line first; he immediately sent it into a series of donuts, first to the right then to the left.

Shelly’s hands had come down and now were pressed against her crotch, her eyes rolling back into her head.

“Let’s go get a soda,” she could barely hear Frank suggest.

“Looser buy’s,” Jokes Jared.

They came back a few minutes later. Shelly was only beginning to recover. She had to go somewhere and rip this vibrator out of her pussy.

Jared gave her an ice tea. She couldn’t resist taking a sip.

It was so relaxing for her. She forgot all her problems.

Removing the vibrator seemed so unimportant. She was enjoying the feel of it. She loved the idea of getting off in front of the boys. They might be able to tell she was juiced up but that was sexy to them anyhow. There were only two more races, she could handle it.

“Let’s race,” shouted Josh, breaking through her fog. Wow, she thought looking at the position of the sun in the sky. It seemed like it was later than it should be. Hell, what did it matter, they did not have a schedule here anyways.

She got up from where she was sitting or where she had slid down to a sitting position and got ready to start the race. Her ass, crotch and thighs were damp and sticky. She tried to ignore it as she stretch her legs. She could feel a few blades of grass stuck to her ass so she just reached around, pulled up the back of the chemise and picked them off. She had no thought of the show she was giving the boys until she noticed how quiet that had become. She was only marginally embarrassed, feeling more pleasure at having captured their attention.

“Let’s race,” she smiled at them. With a shock she recognized she was actually flirting with them.

She picked up her ‘flags’, waving the brightly colored panties in the air before holding them out to her sides.

“On your mark. Get set. GO!” she hollered. This time she tried to enjoy the turns more while still trying to hide her reaction from the boys. The later part was only partly successful. By the end, she was another quivering mass of pleasure as the trucks crossed the finish line.

It wasn’t until Josh and Jared lined up at the start of the last heap that she even knew who had won the last race. Her body was still humming from the previous race as she held out the flags.

She dropped the flags without a word but this did not stop the boys from going. No longer able to fully control herself, she found her hands openly massaging her tits and quick rubs to her over-indulged pussy. Occasional her hand would find its way to her mouth where she would take a quick taste of the juices coating them. She fooled herself into believing they would not notice her antics.

On the last lap, she started to squat down and fell backwards. She ended up sitting on her ass, knees spread open, her pussy actually visibly pulsating with the vibrator as the trucks crossed the finish line.

“Doesn’t the winner get a kiss from the race chic,” she heard Ed say.

Getting up on her knees she turns to face Josh and Jared. “Who won?”

“Me,” she heard. Turning to the voice, she grabbed his belt to steady herself. Then with a grin, she pulls down his zipper and pulls out his cock.

“One winning kiss coming up,” She grins as she starts sucking on it.

Shelly stops and looks around for a second. The boys wonder if they have gone to far this time. Smiling, she tells them, “I think the trucks should do a victory lap while I finishing kissing the winner.”

“Whop,” Hollers one boy as they start the trucks moving. If she had kept her eyes on the trucks she would have seen they stopped a short distance away as the boys played with the other remote. After all, they knew what she really wanted.

Looking up, she saw it was Jared who she was sucking. She was such a sucky mom, she chided herself and then grinned. She felt the hard rod slide down her throat as she deep throated him. She wanted it so bad. Damn she birthed some good tasting cock.

Feeling his balls tickle her chin used her hand to help guide them to her tongue.

After a few minutes of this, she could feel his balls tightening. Letting his balls swing free, she concentrated on bobbing her head up and down his cock. It was driving her wild as she felt both the vibrator and Jared’s phantom cock in her as she fucked his cock with her face.

As he came down her throat, she bulled back to get as much in her mouth as she could before swallowing it. She savored every drop, sucking him as dry as she could.

As he withdrew, she waved Josh over. “Second place gets a kiss also.”

Josh did not complain. She used the same technique on Josh as she had on Jared.

“And handshakes for third and forth place?” asked Ed.

When she looked at him questioningly, still not taking her mouth off Josh, he pulled out his cock and pointed to one of her hands.

She grinned as best she could with a cock stuck in her mouth. Motioning Frank and Ed over, she soon was giving them hand jobs as she sucked down Josh.

Josh was struggling to last. Her mouth was bringing him along quite fast. It wasn’t long until he was squirting his load into her mouth. It took a few minutes more but as she made sure to suck everything she could from Josh until Frank and Ed reached it. Shelly couldn’t help but aim their streams at her tits.

It felt wonderful. A warm belly full of delicious seed and tits coated with warm cum. Why hadn’t she ever tried this before?

The feeling was so great; she soared over the edge with them. Of course her little vibrating friend buried within her helped.

As Josh’s deflated cock popped out of her mouth she became more rational and looked at what she had done.

She knew she should be disgusted with herself for what she did and part of her still was but she was enjoying it too much to stop. She should be mad at the boys for taking advantage of her while she was in such a vulnerable place but she couldn’t work up the anger. At least she hadn’t screwed any of them, she rationalized. That was a good thing, wasn’t it?

“I better go clean up,” she told the boys in a very hoarse voice.

She should wash up in the lake, but she didn’t have the energy right now. She would take a late night swim, she decided.

Reaching the tent, she grabbed her backpack looking to see what she had left for outfits. The choices were getting skimpier.

She settled for a baby blue babydoll. The top had tear drop shaped opening for her boobs to hang out. Two vertical straps was the only thing covering her tits. Yet even the straps had metal one-inch diameter rings in them for her nipples to poke out. The top came together in a two-inch band that circled her neck. It reminded her of a collar.

Looking at her cum covered tits, she started licking them clean. Damn her tongue felt good on them. And the taste of the spent seed was great. She almost let her hand make its way down to her sore pussy before shaking off the temptation.

She grabbed the matching panties form her bag. They were crocthless but so were all the rest of her outfits. At least the baby doll acted like a very short skirt, though she could tell it didn’t even cover her ass cheeks, even when she stood straight.

She looked down at the panties she had just removed. As much as a relief it was to remove her vibrating panties, she felt a little empty without them.

She realized she better get out of the tent before she did start fingering herself. Though she was no longer sure it was any safer out there with those sexy boys.

They boys and her took a little time to recover, playing a few games of cards. It was tempting for the boys to initiate some strip poker but they did their best to stick to their plans.

After supper, Jared approached Shelly, “Mom, you used to be a cheerleader, right?”

“Yes,” she answered, wondering where this was headed.

“Well, I know we have already finished our football game but we were wondering if you could give us a half-time show.”

She wasn’t sure that would be wise but looking at the expectant look on the boys face, she caved in.

“Sure. I just need to find some palm-palms.” Remembering her ‘flags’ from earlier, she retrieved them. Then with a burst of inspiration, she grabbed her vibrating panties from the tent. The built in dildo made a great handle. It was still slick from her juice.

What the hell, she thought, they probably wouldn’t even know what a dildo was. Then she remembered their magazines. Yes they would but she would just have to keep it firmly in her grip. Surprisingly she felt herself getting excited over holding even a fake cock in her hand.

She grabbed the pink thong panties from the morning for her second palm-palm and headed back to the boys.

“RA! RA!,” she cheered at them waving her, going immediately into a cartwheel. The boys enjoyed the she flashed her pussy at them while inverted.

“Go Cougars!”

She hopped and shook her ass and tits to:

“Stomp and Shake It.
Stomp and shake it!
Cougar fans
We wanna see you”

She jumps up, doing a split in the air, finger touching her toes. She is amazed she is still able to do these cheers. The boys are amazed at how hot she looks spreading her pussy for them.

“Stomp and shake it
Stomp and shake it!”

She ended the cheer with her legs together and her hands spread out over her head. She is oblivious to the fact of how this position put her tits on display. She was excited by the boys’ enthusiastic response.

“What was your position in cheerleading,” asked Frank? He feigned ignorance despite Jared having already told him.

“I was the flyer,” she told him.

“What does a flyer do?”

“She is the one who gets thrown in the air a lot,” Shelly explains.

“Show us some stunts.”

“Well, I would need some assistants,” she smiles at them. For the next hour, she gives them instructions on what to do. Mostly they have to catch her or hold her legs. The boys love getting their hand on her legs and she loves the feel of their hands on her legs. She especially loved it when they need to hold her inner thighs.

She realizes she must be giving them quite a show as they throw her in the air and she spreads her legs but she gets more and more comfortable.

She reaches the end of her routine with a complicated stunt where first she stands on Josh and Jared’s shoulders before they toss her up. All four of the boy will catch her while she holds her split. It will be Jared’s job to hold her from falling back.

“Let’s get physical
Get down, get hard, get mean
Let’s get physical
And beat that other team!”

She hollers as she mounts their shoulders.

“Hey hey are you ready?
Are you ready?
To play
Say go team
Go team
Cougars all the way!”

Jumping up on ‘way’ she performs her split. The boys catch her perfectly except Jared’s hands are do close together, cupping her ass while his thumbs graze her pussy.

“Ummmm,” escapes her lips.

Suddenly she feels Jared hunker down under her! Then she feel the most wonderful thing as his tongue come in contact with her pussy.

“ARGGG!!” Stop, she want to yell but her will power flees as his tongue goes deeper in its probing.

She breaks into a cheer hoping that is she ignores what is happening it will stop. Or maybe she wants it to stop.

Wildcats are ready
Wildcats are smooth
Wildcats will take control
And stomp all over you!
Panthers, attack! (clap)
A-T-T (pause) A (clap on ‘A’)-C-K
Panthers, (clap) attack!
Fight Tonight
Fight, fight tonight
Fight blue, fight gold
Fight, fight tonight!

“Fight, Fight, Fight,” she starts hollering as she climbs closer to the edge. “Fight, Fight, Fight, Fight, Fight, Fight, Fight, Fight, Fight, Fight, Fight, Fight, FIGHT!!!!” She feels herself now bucking against Jared’s face, trying to get is tongue deeper into her. He adds his fingers to the cause.

Soon several of his fingers are deep within her as he slowly pumps her cunt. All the while his tongue teases her clit. Withdrawing on finger, he starts painting her crack with her own juice. Still she is surprised when she feels his finger start teasing her asshole.

No, she screams in her mind. Only groans of pleasure escaper her lips. As she fights a loosing battle to resist as his finger slips into her ass.

“Jam!
Jam!
Say what? Say what?
Jam!
That’s what we do!
We Jam!
We do for you!
We turn around, touch the ground,
Get back up, and Jam it down.
Jam it down
Jam it down
Jam it down
Jam it down
Jam it down
Let’s Go!!!!”

She tries to stay in her role even as she humps Jared’s tongue and fingers.

“JAM ITTT DOWNN!!!!!!” comes one last scream as she crossed over into pleasure overload.

She wakes up on the mattress in the tent trying to remember what had happened. It is dark out and she realizes she must have been out for several hours. Then she hears the boys’ voices as they approach the tent.

“Fuck your Mom is hot,” she hears Frank.

“Man I would love to plant myself inside her,” comes Ed’s voice.

She should be outraged cut can only feel arousal at their conversation.

“Shh!” Josh tells them. “She might be awake.”

She hears them opening the tent and feigns sleep. She enjoys the feel of the four boys cuddling up next to her as they climb into bed. They have switched places. Frank and Ed use her chest for a pillow tonight. Their mouths are right next to her br… boobs. Each exhale sends tingles of pleasure through her as she feels their breath on her tits and nipples.

Jared and Josh are relined on her thighs. Each has an armed draped across her legs. Accidently or not, their hands creep toward her crotch. She remains as still as she can as fingers bush against her shaven pussy. She feigns shifting in her sleep to spread her legs wider to give them more access. Still she is able to keep mostly quiet.

Despite the teasing, she finally is able to drift off to a restless sleep.