The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“THE SILVER RING”

© Mesmerr

CHAPTER 11

Gently bathed and Her toilet attended to, Damien carried his much-loved female wifely ward lightly back to the bed, after allowing Her to sleep for a half-hour, only. She was with Him in conscious awareness of the Here and Now, only; the choiceless awareness of the moment in which She was discovering Herself anew, with each passing second.

He watched Her gaze and features as She unconsciously accepted the light drink and food He offered Her, Her eyes never leaving Him for a second.

Butterfly looked at Him in awe, Her face a mixture of welcome recognition of who She was, from that, which She could remember last, as well as the newness of who She felt now within Her mind and growing awareness. She looked radiant and She looked breathtaking in Her natural awakened beauty.

He knew full well that She existed only in each passing moment of now, behind and ahead of that moment She neither knew nor cared about. He smiled warmly, lovingly, into Her adoring gaze as She seemingly studied his face and eyes in return.

Butterfly did not know who She was; yet She did in the fullness of each moment as it arrived at Her bare feet. Who She really was, was here and now, in every essence of Her human Being. As She gazed into the eyes of Her Master She knew all She needed to know about Herself.

She existed, and, She existed Here and now ... for Him, Her Master, who loved and cared for Her in very way; in all ways She had never been cared about before that She could remember; and in ways She felt She had yet to experience, but would.

The past did not even exist for Her as a thought from whence She had come, and the future was happening right then, right there in the liquid warmth of Her Master’s gaze as He had bathed and cleansed Her, fed Her and had loved Her in His special natural dominant male ways.

She wanted nothing more, for nothing and no one had anything left in their lives to offer Her that She wanted, other than He whom She saw before Her eyes, feeding and caring for Her, at that moment.

There was simply nothing else, nothing else at all. She had never existed before that moment as anything other than His. And She knew then, that She loved Him fiercely, and would… forever, just as He would love Her in return.

This was the last Sovereign ritual, for the moment, at least, Damien knew, as He climbed onto the bed and sat opposite Her, after removing the food tray and placing it on the floor against the wall. He sat gazing at Her on the bed, holding his arms outstretched to Her.

She came willingly and immediately, with a smile of radiant warmth on Her face and in Her eyes. He guided Her upward, and He then guided Her downward, opening Her warm, wet cuntal slit widely for accessible lovemaking, with his expert dominant male fingers. Then, once again, He sat face to face with Her as He settled the beautiful cuntal centre of Her natural female Universe downward fully onto his standing part, embedding it gently, yet fully within Her warm and wet, clean female cuntal sheath.

He drew Her to Him. Her breasts pressed tightly against his chest, Her heels locked behind his waist, as his were behind Her own. Then He leaned gently away from Her, clasping Her wrists, encouraging Her with his gaze to do the same.

‘Ohh, Master!’ Butterfly crooned.

She had come to Him again in Heart’s love, not knowing why, nor caring; only knowing She belonged right Here and right now, with Him.

Her smouldering liquid centre opened like a flower in springtime and accepted with loving grace that proudly standing dominant male part of Him, which He offered Her in full. She felt then, at that moment, that His was Hers, as Hers was His… forever.

Her eyes half closed as She settled down fully and happily onto Her filling impalement of Her willing obedience and servitude.

‘Oohh, god!’ She sighed, at Her bottom-most travel onto His dominant male length and girth.

Her Heart hammered in Her chest as He gently brought his heart closer to Hers. When He began to gently rock Her back and forth, around and around, Her smouldering warmth grew from a simmer and spread rapidly with a determined sensual rage, upward from the very core of Her feminine volcano, lengthening Her rigid nipples and coating

Her natural virgin oil-wined dampness with even more natural nectar from the ever-vine of His Being buried so deeply within Her already throbbing warm, wet naturally slitted female cunt.

Upon seating Her on that which was now hidden and buried within Her body, Damien had gently set the swing of both their bodies in motion, cooing and moaning softly into Her ear, as the swing brought their faces closely together, on each round.

Her flawless limbs clung to his wrists like a baby as He rocked Himself firmly against Her genitals; round and round, back and forth He leaned to interrupt the rhythm of rounding and circling the now well-polished Jewel of Her natural Nile, with his own pressure. He grasped Her ankles behind his back.

She did the same with His, gripping his toes as their genitals continued their gentle love-kissing, discovering, silent message-sending pressure, rounding and rocking. He could feel Her natural sensual and sexual tension mounting with his own within the gentle grinding of throbbing clitoris against firm muscled flesh and bone; felt the clenching and unclenching of Her inner home for Him, the home of His and Her own making—that only a natural humankind sovereign female can make.

‘Mmnnn!’ Her Heart sang with the rising warmth of Her body and mind.

Her breasts began to tingle and ache from the inside, out, and the outside, in. As Her cuntal and breast pleasure mounted, Her natural feminine submissive and female slave sexual arousal deepened. She seemed to be floating in and out of Herself with Sheer ecstasy while Her Jewelled clitoris ground gently against His firm, yet soft, pliant flesh of dominant male loins.

Her mind felt as if it was somewhere above Her, looking down on everything in the world at the same time. It was all happening now—the past, the future, and the present. They all only had one name.

Every now and then Damien pulled Her to Him, his loins continually leaping at Hers with the sound of flapping elephant’s ears. He released Her wrists and tickled Her breasts on the warm, soft underbelly of each, calling Her his lovely darling and painting little circles around each blood red, hard brown nipple. His own natural awareness settled calmly down inside Her own as Her eyes half closed with his and their mounting pleasure, as they rocked back and forth, round and round.

He watched Her breathing deepen, Her lips part, Her tongue resting lazily on the inside of Her mouth. Her nipples elongated and pulsed stiffly at his thumbing touch, and Her natural slave female moans came urgently forth from Her mouth with a sigh, each time.

Then slowly, He ceased all movement and lifted Her gently upward and away from Him. With another sigh, She separated, without resistance. He then turned Her gently and bent Her well forward, with Her shoulders low. She gripped the bedstead as He raised Her buttocks, cunt upward, so that She held them high above Her head-level.

He reached forward and leaned over Her, cupping his hands firmly to Her gently swinging breasts, squeezing them together and pulling down firmly, yet slightly, at the same time.

A deep, long moan escaped Her lips and rang forth to his ears. It sounded like Universal music to His ears. Then his dominant male length and girth found the full warmth of Her wine-soaked cuntal slit and He mounted firmly Her like the unbroken stallion He was, reaching forward to turn Her face toward Him as He hilted Her controlled and slowly, until his loins flattened firmly against Her warm trembling buttocks.

She was as eager for love as was Her thinking mind and feeling body; accepting Her Master’s dominant male animal coupling willingly and happily, and now began humping back against his slow-driving penetrations, like a determined and very focussed feral brood mare in Heat, on all fours, as though She’d lost all unnatural human Nature.

His hand, She felt upon each of Her side thighs as She took His whole entire worth completely inside Her cuntal junction, each time, then deepened each of His penetrations by lifting and raising Her buttocks upward and backward to meet each advance of that most cherished standing part of His sovereignty.

Her simmering passion had now increased from a slow burn to a steady boiling smouldering between Her legs, and inside the deepest part of Her natural female breeding cuntal belly.

Damien had come to start Her fire and would guard it until it raged, in them both, often and always, and, in all ways.

He had ignited Her natural female fire, yet again, and was well pleased, and He would guard it until it raged. He stroked Her warm, wet cunt, long and lovingly; pressuring Her fibrillating natural wined ridges from the inside out, and then brought to Her the most rapturous climactic pleasure as He did so. Yet She fired up again in Her gender, almost immediately.

Damien had not stopped riding His natural brood mare. When She began to gently yet urgently force Her buttocks hard back against his advances He slowly ceased his thrusting again, gently pushing between Her shoulder blades until She moved forward in unquestioned obeisance.

Slowly, Butterfly felt Him urge Her forward onto Her stomach. His grip tightened around Her ankles, lifting them high into the air, like a human female wheelbarrow; opening Her warm, wet cuntal slit, yet again, to His standing part, which then proceeded to penetrate Her so fully.

Butterfly wanted to slut, with him and for Him; to fuck for Him, with Him and for him; to join Him and His Natural Covenant… as One.

Her gasp in a pain quickly turned to the most glorious, wondrous sexual pleasure She had ever experienced. Once fully and solidly impaled, She reached and took Her own ankles in Her hands while His circling and thrusting motion lengthened in stride and Her pleasure began to mount rapidly once again.

Again, She was being ridden into a natural gallop while He rode Her submissive slave heart and soul, non-stop. Again and again, as She cantered quite fast now, did She feel the wondrous pleasure of feeling Him drive his natural sovereignty deep into Her brewing warm and wet juicing cuntal paddock; pleasuring Her royally with vigorous dominant male strokes, deeply into Her wine-barrel home of Her love for Him, and Him alone.

Butterfly’s creative feeling-dominant mind, once again, began to swim the natural Love Sea with Her swooning senses, while Her spine tingled and flamed rapturously from top to bottom and then continued to repeat.

Once again, Damien sensed Her raw pleasure igniting. He ceased all action, withdrawing slowly; again drawing Her upward to kneel on all fours before Him like a feral bitch animal, a She-wolf in natural heat, and a submissive-slave bitch-wife position that offered Him Her gorgeous female buttocks with their beautiful rolling hills, endlessly.

He slickened Himself with the nectar of natural virgin olive oil from Her crease, then slowly, yet solidly, penetrated the hidden depths of Her beautiful Nether Necklace, Her tight, jewelled tiny starfish.

‘Ohhhh, Masterrrrr!’ She groaned several times, until He settled fully impaled within Her tight, throbbing confines, and then slowly began to stroke Her broodmare rear into a natural fast canter. His own sexual energies were gathering quickly as He quickened his hilting actions into a gallop, inside Her shuddering, trembling, tight rear orifice. Then, He felt Her relax and take Him more easily as Her unbridled lust began to take firm hold of Her awareness, Her body and Her natural senses.

He galloped and stroked Her more vigorously, faster than before, feeling His own tension rapidly mount with Hers, as did the speed of Her own galloping beneath Him. He knew He didn’t have much more time with Her before Her final climax consumed Her, once and for all, on their gallop, on that eve.

Butterfly’s mind flamed, again and again, with the intensity of pure, raw carnal Heat She felt deeply within Her shuddering buttocks.

Shook them ferociously and galloped Her sovereign Self flat out and did not know it, while He rode Her so fast and furiously. Her inner female human essence groaned with a pleasure and rapture She had never felt in Her existence, or in Her wildest imagination.

Her hips and thighs then relaxed and took fully and openly the fastest gallop, all that He had to offer Her waiting submissive slave Heart. Her mind raced and then soared with the angels while Her body bordered on the super-nova of Her new natural female slave identity.

She groaned Her rapture to the Wholeness Universe while He lengthened His stride within Her Being. Her momentary initial sovereign time and meaningful learning was rapidly running out.

Damien quickly withdrew from the Heated rear depths of Her hot buttocks and flesh and then penetrated Her warm, wet cunt deeply and vigorously, once again; driving the groans and deep sounds of raw pleasure from Her lips.

He slapped Her buttocks firmly and increased the speed at, which He now galloped Her flat out.

Then He suddenly ceased and withdrew quickly from Her, turning Her toward Him to settle Her firmly on Her knees before Him as He straightened his back. His hands found the back of Her head, quickly, firmly, and guided Her to Him, Himself.

Butterfly felt She was burning up with love and adoration long overdue. A fire had been started in Her body and mind that could not be extinguished, without the natural end doing it for Her, without Him doing it for Her. His hands felt firm on the back of Her Head, guiding Her to Her waiting destiny, a destiny that She smiled upon knowing fully.

She allowed the head of His slippery dominant male length and girth to slide completely into Her mouth. He pressed the glistening warm shaft firmly between Her lips, holding Him a moment before pulling gently away. He throbbed against Her lips. She pressed a curtain of fiery kisses along its whole pulsing length, making Her lips round and suckling, as She would at Her lower lip.

‘Mmmmmm!’ Butterfly murmured as She kissed it, letting Her ravenous tongue flick and lick all over Her Master’s length and girth. Then, pointing Her tongue at it, She struck it repeatedly with firm tongue lashes, well into and on the sensitive glans-tip, several times. Then, fired by raw feral passion of Her own mounting She took It deeply within Her mouth, pulling on It and suckling vigorously, as though She were stripping clean a beautiful tasting mango from a tropical paradise.

In Her awareness of who She really was, did She then sense His orgasm galloping toward Her. She quickly swallowed His whole length, strongly sucking and working upon it with wild lips and tongue, waiting and hoping He would spend His especially brewed glass of dominant male love wine inside her mouth and throat, to the very last drop, all the way down into Her natural female gullet.

Damien was on the edge of his own Multi-verse super-nova. Her ravenous mouthing actions had raised the sexual energy of His natural male vibration to sovereign fever pitch. His groans were as loud as was Her own while She took Him to Her, inside Herself, in every way.

Then slowly, He reluctantly forced Her Head and mouth away from Himself and gently lay Her down on Her back, pulling Her legs widely apart, exposing and opening Her warm and wet open cunt to his attention to lift Her natural sovereign vibrations as high as She had just Helped raise His own.

With delicate fingertips He pinched the warm, pulsing and arched cuntal lips of Her home of love very slowly together, kissing and suckling them as He would kiss Her mouth; His tongue searching intimately the throat of Her natural submissive female apex.

He spread Her pulsing warm cleave asunder, that sovereign feminine archway in which rested his nose while his tongue gently probed Her warm, three-quarter full natural male wine bottle, allowing his lips and chin to slowly circle the very deepest core of Her Jewel.

Then, Damien allowed his tongue to rest for moment in the archway to Her Lord’s Gnostic Covenant of Home before entering to worship Her vigorously, tasting already the copious flow of Her rising cuntal lust and liquid feminine passion wine escaping between the swollen lips of Her beautiful Jade gates.

Butterfly was not aware of Herself, in any way, aside from Her own incredible, indescribable existence within the Universal centre of Her own natural feminine pleasure. Her mind floated in and out of Her body, as each wave of intensely gripping and convulsing orgasmic rapture raced up and down Her spine, after exploding inward and outward from the very centre of Her lathered trembling thighs.

He fastened His lips to those of Her warm, shimmering wet pulsing cunt and took deep kisses from Her liquid virgin cuntal centre; drinking deeply of Her warm natural wine while nibbling and sucking hard at and on and of Her trembling clitoris Jewel.

‘Ugh! Master! Oh, YES!’ She moaned and groaned loudly at the escaping bliss as it ripped itself straight from Her lips, with each deep gasp and grunt.

Damien lifted Her buttocks and then let his tongue-tip probe and slither downward to Her overflowing cuntal wine centre, and then back to Her natural Universal centre to lap and lick and suckle on Her clitoris Jewel, like a baby calf, rotating skilfully in the beautifully ridged archway of Her love-god Master’s Home within Her body.

He lapped Her warm cuntal love-wine, as if drinking Her natural spirit from an eternal fountain of youth while Her mind and body burned in the flames of Her lust and naturally heated mating fervour.

Gasping and groaning loudly, Butterfly reached urgently down, holding Her own lips apart that He may better reach the very deepest desire of His pleasure for Her. She wanted Him over her cervix, encompassing it with Him. She squeezed Herself inwardly, allowing His fluted tongue to catch and to drink quickly and Heavily from Her brewing wine barrel on tap… on tap…only for Him.

Again and again, She felt Herself Being drained while He drank from Her natural wine spring, Her over-flowing love-for-Him brewing Butterfly Covenant. And Her groans of delights drowned all other sounds within any universe, in, which He was Her centre of centres.

Damien began interrupt his drinking and tonguing motion to suddenly smack firmly on Her swollen crease, and then continued to do so between sucking and tonguing Her pleasure to dizzy Heights and bottomless pits She had previously not known existed within the realms of physical sexual pleasure.

Again and again, did his hand firmly slap Her glistening, pulsing cuntal Jewel, firmly, replaced again and again, quickly, with his ravenously hungry mouth and tongue, once more. His own Sovereign dominant male passion was on the verge of releasing itself from within the confines of his aching body, without His permission.

The silver ring suddenly grew very hot within the entire confines of His already flaming body. It was time.

Damien lifted Her hips and buttocks high, sliding beneath them a full pillow of some firmness. Penetrating Her quickly, He then Held his length and girth fully hooked up, locked and loaded, embedded, and then pressed firmly against Her womb to kiss her cervix and shimmering walls, from the inside out. The nicest surprises often come along unannounced in the unexpected.

Then, He withdrew slowly, only to lunge His length and girth vigorously inside Her, again and again, and again; striking Her cervix and womb lovingly and masterfully, pressuring Her warm, wet cunt to keep brewing more wine, continuously each time, with his very dominant male presence.

‘Oh! Oh, Master! YES! YES!’ Butterfly groaned from the pit of Her soul, feeling Her mighty sensual and sexual end approaching with a natural end vengeance to live at all costs, no matter what Her thinking mind had ever expected or wanted.

Her sexual end torched Her spine and Her thinking mind at the same time, firing Her loins and splitting Her personality aside and asunder from that whom She always had ever been. Her awakening awareness soared with the angels who introduced Herself to Her Self, for the first time in Her life.

And then She knew, at that moment in time, She had never existed before that exquisite moment. She simply had not existed. Her body Heaved and jerked, hips and buttocks thrusting wildly and uncontrollably against the burning lancing spear that opened Her from the inside out.

‘MASTER!’ She screamed, crying out for that, which She already had locked and loaded inside of Her Self; buried so deeply inside of Her, sensing his joining of seeds, at any second, while She flooded within Her own winery dam bursting.

Coloured lights flashed everywhere and from every quarter. She recognised instantly then, that, which She had always known, but had forgotten somehow while Her life had passed Her by. The tears of that discovery streamed from Her eyes with Her cries of reunion with Her natural human Self; together again, with Him, for the very first time.

Her happiness flew higher and higher while Her climactic universal orgasm flamed and burned long, like a shining star from Heaven’s Seventh Heaven on earth, called “Eden,” heralding Her long-awaited arrival, Home… to a place She had never really left. Now, She knew what She knew. She always had. She simply had never known that She had.

‘Now!’ Damien commanded Her unconscious mind and awareness loudly while He felt Himself gallop Her over the natural precipice. He felt Her body open itself unconsciously from within, knowing She was being ridden over the edge and into a new life and identity She had never known before.

It was now time to go with Her and herald the arrival of who She really was now, in every sense, welcoming Her home to Her Self; together again, with Him, for the very first time, and with who She really was now, and had always been, since the moment of Her very first breath.

Damien’s length and girth suddenly expanded then contracted within Her Heated fibrillating depths. He Held his breath and thrust wildly in every direction, like a wild stallion tossing its hips, his full length and girth quivering inside Her warm, wet cunt, on the very edge of his universal explosion of energy into matter with his own fiery orgasm delivered to Her… in person.

Then suddenly, He felt the involuntary shudder of its vengeful beginnings and began to orchestrate its imminent arrival to the racing moods and brilliant colours exploding already in his mind and senses.

And in that way, did He then burst and explode within Her, releasing Himself deeply inside Her waiting and warm, pulsing wet cunt. He flooded his energy into the slave who willingly came to Him for teachings and for His love. And while He did, and as He was… Damien silently cried… and knew it, yet did not care. It was overdue.

He gave Her His all and emptied copiously to splash and to shower Her virgin cuntal channel with the rainbow sparks of fire from his heated and dominant male loins; bathing Her fiery walls, cooling them, painting them with Him, over and over; coating Her; painting their Home royally for them both, with the seed of their future life children, and their children’s children’s children.

And then, He was there, home with Her; in the Seventh, soaring, flying so high within the natural Heavens themselves; watching the stars of the Wholeness Multi-verse go racing by, with Her on his arm, eternally. They were together in soul and essence while their mutual and fiery transcendental orgasm joined them in their very Heart of natural Hearts.

Damien knew He was the last seventh cusp and he now knew that so did the silver ring. He was finally going home; he finally had a Home to go home to; He had waited all His life and so had she. This He had suspected, since meeting Her; this, the silver ring adorning Him, yet hidden from Him from within, had known, right from the very beginning.

As the planets and stars of the multi-verse rushed at them with lightning speed they smiled at the angels with the happiness of knowing, and the angels smiled back warmly.

The silver ring’s Gnostic humankind makers of wings, the real guides of all denominations from First Source, now blessed Her homecoming and He with Her, as Her guide and Her teacher, Her lover… and Her natural dominant male husband.

And then, all was well into the silver ring’s never-ending darkness of the multi-verse, into which they now both sped at frightening pace. Racing past the stars, they soared beyond the spinning, whirling planets and out into the ever-reaching edge of beyond Heaven itself, and all that lay betwixt and between.

Until, all there remained for them, in their soaring super-nova, was the gentle silver ring darkness and the peace of their destined togetherness; the warm, caressing blackness and the inner peace of all three, now joined as One… for all time.

Then slowly, the burning lights of conscious and unconscious awareness dimmed for them both, as they collapsed breathless and spent finally into each other’s bodies-gasping as One, lying as One, holding as One, and now, having loved, as One; the silver ring now warming them both internally and in full, naturally.

The Guides, guided by the silver ring in its graceful mercy, then allowed them to sleep and to rest, and to know they had been welcomed home in a royal manner befitting their journey.

They were home, in the only Gnostic Covenant, the only natural Value System of His natural Seventh First Source Covenant… for all and the silver ring began to cool warmly, naturally.

And, He and the old silver ring had brought Her, his wee Butterfly, home with Him, through the final time and non-time crossing; past the strong and naturally dominant male Sun and behind the gentle and naturally sensual submissive Miss Moonshine, and then back again; from the thinking-dominant societally-taught mindset that any past friends or family of the time-aware and critical materialistic world had previously known as, “them,” to the time-non-time timeless future awareness they would both forever more call, and always recall as… “Us.”