The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“THE SILVER RING”

© Mesmerr

CHAPTER 10

Butterfly opened Her eyes slowly to the warm gaze of Her Master within Her own. Then He smiled at Her. She recognised only that He was Her Master and that was all. Of all else She neither knew nor cared—only that He was there.

She smiled back at Him, drowning in His gaze of comfort and caring for Her.

Then His arms were beneath Her naked body and He lifted Her easily to his breast. She clung to Him like a babe in arms, was carried once more to be bathed in the warmth of Her afterglow and learning and the warm wetness of soft material as He cleansed Her body and soul with His gentle dominant maleness.

Then did He carry His chosen burden lightly back to rest on the soft bedcovers while He fed Her with warm drink and slight nourishment. Her eyes never left His gaze and She was not aware of the food or drink of, which She partook by His grace.

He, Her master, was the only link to who She was, for of the rest of Her past She knew nothing. Butterfly had come from a life She could not remember, nor did She try. She existed only in the never-ending moment of now. And She was alive, knowing somehow She was finally home.... with Him ... the Master of Her natural destiny.

Damien knew She was beside Herself. He had seen it before, many times, but it had taken many nights to achieve what He had in only one with Her. He knew She was not aware of who She once was. He also knew She did not yet recognise the place in, which She now found Herself existing as an identity. She was as unfamiliar to Herself as was a newborn babe in the woods of an entirely brand new life.

Gently, He picked Her up his arms and carried Her back to the centre of the star on the carpet, lying Her softly down to stretch Her out fully on Her back.

He straightened and gazed down upon Her naked loveliness and total nudity and could have sworn to Himself that She was glowing from Head to toe. And as He gazed upon that nakedness did his body stir to life once more, rising like the Phoenix from the ashes of Her past life and existence, yet to take Her once again into Her now-arriving future as whom She really was, in every sense of the word.

Then He lay down fully upon Her total nudity, his standing part as stiff as warm steel in her tent’s very cuntal centre to begin the ritual of silence and inaction, in order to bring about the internal Integral action to take Her to Her next sovereign peak, rapidly and purely.

She watched Him rise between His legs; rise fully to His tall mast-height of immeasurable thickness and length and Her breathing deepened unconsciously as Her eyes began to glaze in anticipation. The liquid cuntal warmth between Her legs again made its presence felt as Her natural brewing vaginal walls coated in shimmering warmth and readiness and anticipation of Her Master’s Gnostic Covenant visit once more.

Her lungs sighed for Her as Her Master lay fully upon Her, the jewel of Her well-polished clitoris already standing erect and waiting in grateful servitude of pleasure’s past, yet to come again soon. She sighed as He kept His warm thighs outside of Hers, forcing Her two thighs to press tightly together. She wanted Him, needed Him, to set His full sheets and sail fully and forever up and down the river… of her own natural female Nile.

Gently, He moved upon Her warm cuntal mound and belly, resting His weight upon His elbows that She might not suffer unnecessarily, introducing his loins to her pubic bone and trapping Her gaze in His softness.

Finally, He entrapped Her waiting buried cuntal centre with the tip of His burning lance and gripped Her hard, suddenly plunging Himself fully into Her warm, harmonic and clean apex centre.

The pain tore itself from Her lips and ripped from Her Heaving lungs as His shaft burst through the soft, curly down covering Her lips of Her cuntal slit, tearing some of them from their roots in the firm and unexpected penetration of His pole inside Her liquid cuntal channel. Until finally, She felt the intensely beautiful warmth replace that pain.

And then the pain was no more as Butterfly’s mons and buttocks lifted and tried to push upward to meet His still fullness inside Her, Her well polished pulsing cuntal Jewel about to be smoothed in love’s rubbing, yet once again. She smiled in Her female Heart and Her growing feminine awareness of what was to befall Her next.

Damien knew He had hurt Her with pain and unexpected arrival, but it had been necessary to shock Her unconscious mind into full wakefulness.

He smothered Her thighs inside his own, such that they were like tendrils of fragrant jasmine creeper, drawn taught, to then slowly relax in the gentle rhythm of lingam and warm, wet cunt in the stillness of his presence in the action of simply Being there and filling Her in the way that He did. Then He felt Her body follow suit, tightening and relaxing, tensing and letting go, gripping and releasing Him ever so strongly.

Damien felt Her draw Her knees even more tightly together as He clasped Her breasts in the palms of both hands and squeezed firmly, Her slit opening Her warm, wet cunt like a bud in springtime, offered up to his pleasure of the moment. He had Her trapped, yet so had She Him, tied in a tight knot while riding the saddle of Her flanks and kissing Her deeply. His tongue found Her own and knew it intimately in every way before leaving it to its Natural Oneness, once again.

Butterfly did not know who She was and did not care. She lay in ecstasy beneath the Master, her Master, who lay with His weight upon Her; His length residing fully encompassed within Her. Mouth-to-mouth, tongue-to-tongue, chest-to-breast, belly-to-belly, and His to warm, wet cunt, was She joined eternally to He whom She now called Her Master.

Her slow burn had begun with a restless radiation from deep within Her loins at His painful and sudden arrival fully inside Her depths, yet now She revelled in its burning presence inside Her.

He lay upon Her and He had Her trapped, fighting against Her forced imprisonment as Her arousal fumed and boiled in Her loins, straining for any sort of unrestricted movement to support the rapid rise in Her body’s temperature and passion, but He would not allow it. She would peak in Her prison of Him atop of Her fully and He would not release Her from his weighty bonding, until She had.

Her arms were imprisoned His arms; Her thighs wrapped tightly inside of His thighs. She cried out. This was where She belonged now and for all time and She was very happy in that knowing. She felt Him then rotate His thighs on top of Her soft mound like a black honeybee, the raw pleasure of Her cuntal Jewel, receiving His direct attention, rippled through Her body from top to bottom.

She moaned into the humid depths of His throat in kiss. Her breathing deepened without their bodies hardly moving, and as yet, He had not said one word. And so did Her unconscious action of tightening and releasing increase until it was such that it inspired a rhythm in Her burning loins as ferocious and forceful as that, which had sent Her tumbling into the abyss of Her pleasure past.

Still Damien Held Her captive beneath Him, not allowing any movement except that, which was possible in the pushing and humping of Her throbbing cuntal slit upward against his loins as they grazed Her Jewel again and again. He felt Her mounting protests as She flipped and Heaved under Him.

‘Ohh!’ Butterfly moaned and groaned as Her hips and buttocks began to roll with Her squeezing and releasing action on that, which resided within Her as deeply as if it had grown into Her home.

He smothered Her, trapping Her fully beneath Him. Her arms He Held fully down by Her sides in the strength of His grip. Her legs and thighs He trapped forcefully inside His. Such that all She could do as Her pleasure mounted rapidly within Her loins and fevered brain was to hump Herself upward like a stranded dolphin, pushing and thrusting Her warm, wet cunt forcefully upward, straining and grinding and rubbing Her entire cuntal slit against the dominant male Being of His still loins, that Held Her so pinned, so unmovingly.

Damien had to use considerable strength to hold Her down. She fought from within, sucking Him internally, humping strongly upward in an attempt to throw Him off Her so that She might release Her fiery sexual energies of the moment, but it was no use. He held Her fast within the Being of his own sexual energy.

Butterfly’s lips and open mouth shrieked and screamed, grunting and groaning Her protests, but He covered Her mouth with His own. She was suffocating in Her own mounting rapture and couldn’t escape it. It engulfed Her mind and senses.

They swam with Her in the hurling, tumbling sea of boiling lust and trapped passion as His body mirrored Her humping actions in perfect pleasurable timing, such that Her frustration at not Being able to move any muscles except those inside of Her body was now forgotten with Her mounting Heat and fervour.

Her lips drew back against Her white teeth as She snarled the arrival of Her animal passion into His throat like a Black Panther. Then He broke their deep kiss and covered Her ear instead, His tongue diving intimately and sensually into its fresh clean depths, probing Her in a manner She had never before experienced.

Her passion and lustiness burst forth and soared to incredible Heights in a long howl that escaped from Her lips. Her body Heaved and humped upward against the weight of Him on top of Her, yet, it was too no avail. Her passion was consuming Her every essence in Her frustration to move into the Heart of Her peaking rapture.

At the moment of Her violent, heaving orgasm Damien covered Her scream of Sheer raw ecstasy with his mouth over Hers as it opened. He felt the force of Her arrival in a new dawn fully inside his mouth and throat. She grunted and shouted into his humid depths as Her body milked Him from the inside for everything it was worth. And only then, at that precise moment did He release.

He let go of Her arms and threw his legs well outside of Her own, breaking the capture of his silencing kiss, releasing his own pent-up sexual energy inside Her volcanic depths with the explosive force of He who had waited just for this moment to arrive.

‘Ahh! Yes!’ Butterfly shrieked.

She was free at last. Free. Her legs flew up and out, kicking and wrapping themselves around the small of His back while Her thighs arched and pitched upward in frenzied thrusting like a feral bitch in heat for her exclusively-felt Master.

Her arms clung to Him, around His neck and back like a frightened child suspended above a cliff of a thousand miles high. Her spine flamed from top to bottom. Her claws raked His back from side to side, top to bottom.

Butterfly’s freedom and sudden release screamed into His ear, then Her teeth bit down fiercely into the muscled flesh of His shoulder as Her mind and body convulsed and jerked simultaneously, uncontrollably. Her senses wracked and torched with volcanic cuntal heat and bother inside Her mind while Her body jerked and heaved, pitching like the Flying Dutchman in a raging storm at sea.

Until finally, Her back arched, trembling, and She thrust Her pelvis violently upward, lifting His weight easily with the strength of Her sudden and newfound natural submissive-slave freedom.

Butterfly’s wildly fluttering and contracting channel flooded heavily of Her own cuntal nectar, squeezing against His rigidity and sucking Him fully into Herself, until the last drop of His wine juices were mixed with Hers as only One blend.

And with the draining of His last drop of precious wine did She then deflate expended, collapsing once more beneath Him as She fell headlong into the now-familiar bottomless pit beneath Her wildly dizzy Heights. Her mind and senses spun crazily as Her lights of conscious awareness dimmed slowly, and then extinguished, altogether, as She knew no more.

Damien felt Her ferocious awakening at Her violent peak, then felt Her created thinking-dominant woman die, yet another little natural death of knowing its rightful and natural place, and awakening once again. She became limp and loose beneath Him.

He thrust deeply and forcefully into Her slack and warm cuntal junction one last time, feeling Himself hurl the last of his molten seed against the still-churning walls of Her natural cuntal winery. Then, with a contented sigh, did He slowly withdraw his encaptured length from within Her inner-resistant and trembling flesh.

He stood up slowly and again gazed down upon Her unconscious nudity, knowing She was almost there, hoping She would last the distance. His Heart went out to Her as He looked inside Her sleeping mind. Then He left Her lying there and walked to fix them some refreshments and food yet again to have after He had finished bathing and cleansing Her when She was to awaken. The ritual of silence and inaction of the little death had been completed.

She had done very well indeed—only one more ritual awakening to go to reach the completion of the basic levels. Then She would be welcomed royally home to Him, taken there, personally. Then they would go home, finally… together.