The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“THE SILVER RING”

© Mesmerr

CHAPTER 9

After resting only a short while, since their last wonderful joining, Butterfly did as Her Master bid her, drawing up her knees slowly, until they nuzzled the curve of her breasts. The soft warm soles of her feet gently found Her Master’s armpits. She loved this position and knew she would experience many more such exciting and very sensual positions from the one she now called Her Master, in every sense.

He was helping her to become the Natural Oneness-the Natural Female Oneness of Her own never-before-discovered sexuality. With Her own hands did She then cup and lift her buttocks in her palms, spreading wide her thighs as Her Master bid her so.

She dug Her Heels beside Her hips while He caressed her breasts and told her of the sacred position her body now offered Him in the awakening of her own sensual centre. It was her natural flower in bloom.

Damien grasped the ankles of his naked and beautiful initiate, gently, but firmly, noticing pleasingly her round hips, her buttocks like two ripe peaches. She raised her beautiful thighs and spread her thigh-joints even more widely as He instructed her. His own visioning through silent and not-so-silent rituals before He had laid her down had caused his own sexual energy to surge strongly throughout his mind, body, and spiritual awareness.

He was now full of desire for her many blissful joinings to come before releasing her back to herself anew that eve. Cautioned by the silver ring, He concerned Himself only over whether or not she would have the strength of endurance to last through to her last ritual before becoming mentally, emotionally, and physically drained.

It was a big ask, He knew, but He intended to guide Her easily through them, one by one, stroking and riding Her gently up and down each of Her strengthening peaks and mountains and valleys of rapturous pleasure, as they arrived in Her situationally-aware feeling body and thinking mind, like wave after wave of surging, burning white fire, racing up and down Her spine like unrestrained electricity.

Butterfly’s eyes deepened into Her Master’s bottomless gaze as He approached her with that part of Him that had pleasured her so wonderfully already, speaking the words of his ritual as

He invoked the Natural Oneness of the rite. His standing part was as stiff as a pole, jutting upright in all its Heavenly glory to soon pierce her lotus deeply and surely when their limbs joined in the flag of cupid as She Heard Him chant the name loudly.

He moved her two feet that lay captive in his firm grasp, raising them both until they pressed firmly upon her breasts, her legs forming a round circle. Then He released them gently; his strong hands clasping her neck as his penetrated her lotus deeply, and to its very capacity. She gasped in extreme fulfilment at Her Master’s arrival.

‘Verily do I take you, Butterfly!’ Damien toned loudly as He slowly began to stroke in and out of the liquid warmth of her centre.

‘And naturally cause your strongest arousal, o’ natural submissive slut of mine!’

And, as He solidly stroked the mare of his ride of slow-burning passion and lust, He lifted her feet, yet again, until her soles lay perfectly parallel with each side of her slender throat.

He cupped her breasts in his hand as his rigid length slid relentlessly in and out of her slick junction, hilting her each time as the gasping of total and complete acceptance of his shaft escaped through her open lips and mouth, over and over again.

‘I take you in loving, always, and in all ways. I will enjoy your always full wine vessel, Butterfly!’

Damien intoned unconsciously loudly, timing his words with each hilting slow thrust inside her gripping depths.

‘And now shall you know your Lord and Master has entered his Gnostic Covenant for your rising natural pleasure!’

‘Ohh!’ Butterfly groaned from the pit of her belly in time with the air being forced from her lungs with each of Her Master’s deep, splitting entries.

She grasped her own feet firmly, unconsciously drawing them upward until they reached her hair. Her eyes closed as Her Master caught her breasts again and again between strong hands and warm mouth as He made love to her, invoking her as the Natural Oneness Now.

‘In my natural dominant maleness do I mightily shaft your sheath!’ Butterfly heard Her Master intone the pitch of His voice rising in volume.

‘Increasing your rapture, Butterfly, will your slow burn torch each stroke into your pleasurable Heart of Hearts!’

Butterfly felt her round thighs open wider as Her Master then kissed the soles of each of her feet, striking her mounting passion at its root. Then He slapped her gently between Her Heaving breasts as His loins beat a steady rhythm against her widely splayed thighs.

Each breath came harder and faster in her throat, expelled in a fury as His repeated shafting strokes exploded against her vulnerability. Her eyes closed without her conscious knowledge as the moans of pleasure left her open mouth, one after the other.

‘In Me do I serve your pleasure!’ Damien chanted within the depths of His own vision of Butterfly became clearer in his mind and awareness.

‘Rise up within yourself and become that, which you are created and decreed to be!’

Damien began to envision Butterfly’s thighs that accepted Him fully now, seeing Her pleasure mounting, Hearing Her passion rapidly racing Headlong toward its natural peak and passing. The silver ring glowed in its universal love for all. The identity of Butterfly faded with each passing second and deepening stroke inside the warm, wet centre of flesh joined to his loins now.

Then, slowly and expertly, without losing his timing or rhythm, did He unconsciously hook her feet over his thighs, catching hold of her breasts once more to enjoy all of her at once as his lance continued to invade her apex to its very Heart.

‘In my natural male dominance shall your natural submissive slut peak for me and now approach!’

Butterfly heard Her Master say it, speaking loudly through the haze fogging her mind. Her senses spun crazily as her passion mounted and flamed within her torching soul of awakening awareness. Her name was lost to the volatile Heat of the moment as she envisioned herself, as did Her Master-as the Natural Oneness… now.

Damien unconsciously knew that in the depth of his own human Oneness, His Natural Oneness would soon lose her energy of the moment. The rapidly rising pleasure and the relentless thrusting rhythm of his shaft sliding repeatedly in and out of her gripping Sheath had set up the submissive training within her body and unconscious mind to bring such about in delaying her for just a little while longer.

Yet, He knew she was new to holding herself at her peak and would soon not be able to resist her mind and body’s awakening, even in the depth of her sovereignty.

Her body would simply agree with her awareness and then take her mercifully into the bottomless pit, tumbling all the way down from the dizzy Height She now rapidly approached with each of his driving strokes inside her grasping cuntal slit.

Damien realised his erection was only just accommodated by her body’s capacity to do so. Such was his length and girth, yet she had not shown pain at each of his deep entries, and He had been considerate with the force of each of his driving strokes inside her liquid warmth.

‘Ohh, Master!’ Butterfly groaned loudly as She felt Her Master suddenly grasp Her ankles and bring Her legs quickly down beneath Himself, stretching Her fully out for Her full length as He interlaced His own thighs with Hers.

She hardly noticed the pain of His depth from within the Her own mind and awareness, feeling as if She was floating on a cloud, a soft white fluffy cloud, looking down on all mankind and wishing them love and adoration.

‘In loving and submission do you now cross your thighs beneath those of your Master!’ Butterfly Heard Him say as She felt her passion mount rapidly again in her new position.’And do you now roll your goddess-thighs inward and strengthen your wine bottle’s edge-grip upon He who commands your pleasure totally! ... now!’

Like a brood mare in heat gripping her stallion wildly, Butterfly began to lose conscious awareness of where she was and what she was doing, along with who she was as an identity she once knew a long time ago in her distant past.

She felt her cuntal vagina unconsciously pulse, throb, and rapidly begin to milk Her Master’s length and girth, from all sides at once, with a vengeance and a mind of its own while she groaned loudly with each unconscious natural action of her body.

Damien felt the silver ring throb throughout His body as the instant and repeated contractions gripped his length driving again and again, inside Her Heated depths and then doubled the speed of his shafting as He yelled the word, “Now,” with each hilting drive slapping her junction as He battered her sweating hot flesh.

‘O, Butterfly!’ He pounded her with each word. ‘Milk your Master as his brood mare in natural slut Heat of love and passion! Drain the natural overflow of his own wine, unto the very centre of your natural Wholeness Universe, and the very centre of who you really are to your Master, at this moment!’

Butterfly was about to scream Her desire unleashed to the world, but felt Her Master’s kiss smother Her mouth and soul, Her insides simply holding the inner lock on That, which drove and buried itself into Her like a battering ram, over and over again.

Her joy and passion tipped her quickly over the edge of her own forced abyss and downward she fell, tumbling over and over as she shrieked loudly into Her Master’s warm throat. Then suddenly she drew heavily on the cool air as Her Master’s mouth left her own and took her entire ear as He shouted to from a distance to her as she fell.

‘In natural obedient submissive love slaving will you…. hook up… then lock and hold .. That, which has .. taken you .. to your heights .. this eve!’

She Heard distantly in the ear the lay inside Her Master’s hot mouth.

‘And drain .. your Master’s stallion .. of his brewed wine for your .. female nectar’s blend .. and then mix!’

Damien was not aware of Her body bucking and twisting beneath Him as He gushed his fluids deeply inside Her heaving thighs. She twisted and writhed beneath Him, arching Her buttocks and chest as Her tumultuous orgasm flamed inside Her mind and senses, torching Her body beyond its normal limits in coping with pleasure of such magnitude She had never experienced before.

Butterfly moaned and groaned Her ever-downward tumbling spiral into the dark abyss of Her sensual awakening. Her body broke into an instant lather as Her lungs heaved in Her wails of rapture.

Damien gripped Her shoulders and buried Himself in depths never-before visited by the body of man within Her. He held Her as She fell from Her great height, stilling Her in the potential of hurting Herself in Her fall.

Until finally, She grunted loudly, arching Her spine and lifting his entire weight, and then collapsed and lay still and lifeless beneath Him, only Her chest heaving as it fought for Nature’s elixir of continued survival in each rasping breath while Her still throbbing cunt fibrillated in pure and natural ecstasy .

He then collapsed on top of She who was his mattress of love and knowledge anew. He gasped Heavily as He drew the cool air deep inside his lungs, calming Himself quickly.

Yet still feeling the Being of Her sexual energy combined with his own coursing through his mind and body, and, although having just filled Her channel with his own explosion of fluid energy his member was still standing proud within the still-gripping walls of heated cuntal flesh inside Her trembling and quivering always juicing cuntal junction.

Then He smiled. She was going to make it. He just knew it. She was going to make it. Slowly He untangled Himself from Her body and withdrew from Her trembling hot thighs.

He rose to his feet and gazed lovingly down at Her, at Butterfly, as She lay naked in Her crowning glory, knowing that, which was yet to come… would be Her finest natural female hour.