The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“THE SILVER RING”

© Mesmerr

Chapter 8

One hour later, the silver ring seemed to be humming throughout his entire hand, yet, the sensation was not moving up over His wrist. Something was coming or going to happen, or, He was getting close to the crossing time, Butterfly was definitely the one He had been waiting seemingly all of his life to make the crossing with. The silver ring had never lied. It never had. It would all perhaps, depend upon Butterfly. He knew that – or Him.

As she approached Him closely to be led to the bathroom, the sensations of the silver ring suddenly ceased, the instant He touched her hand; as if they never were. Damien sensed now what could be coming, as a result of the continuing initiation ceremony. He did not know, but He sensed.

Damien led Butterfly by the hand inside the bathroom, in which He had bathed her, royally, from the crown of her Head, to the tip of each of her toes. He had taken special care to wash and douche her properly, and with respect for her person.

Throughout Her bathing He had seen that she was still half-tranced; her mind awake and alert in a dreamy sort of way, but her situational awareness was not fully there or sure of who she was or, of what exactly was going on, or for what reason.

That she knew He was her lord and Master was obvious in her respectful servitude when He had finished her ritual cleansing and she proceeded to bathe Him, as tenderly and as respectfully as was possible, for her to be in his presence.

By the time she had finished, his standing part was fully erect, captivating her gaze for several long seconds before she was able to look away. While feeling and relishing the gentle, yet firm touch of his warm hands and fingers on Her, Damien’s feeling mind regressed.

When He had finished bathing her did she appear to glow from top to bottom; her long, thick nipples standing stiff and expectant, as was the fullness of her warm, clean lips that announced the way to her gates of Jade and past the mounting core of her body’s central pleasure.

He then led her slowly through and into the bedroom, once again. She had donned the dark blue velvet robe He had handed to Her, when finished gently patting dry Her feet; her entire bathing ritual from Her Master, afforded out of respect for the vessel she represented to Him as his ward and slave.

Inside the bedroom with the door closed He slowly and ceremoniously removed her robe and placed it carefully with his own in the cupboard of the wall, in preparation for her next Covenant awakening ceremony.

Damien had taken her violently and forcefully through the initial gates of her blazing first sexual awakening. Now, she had to be made aware of who she really was in every almost sense in her second.

By evening’s end, Damien knew that not only would Butterfly know who she really was, as a male’s Sovereign blessed vessel called, female, she would know from that moment on, and forever more, who she was not.

At that point, Butterfly would be reborn as the Natural Oneness He saw Her as and needed Her to be, in order to make the crossing with Him into that Being and mysterious world that awaited them both, just on the other side of her sensual dawning.

Damien then left her side and the room to mix them both another small, straight alcoholic drink, and on this occasion, without asking of her wishes in the matter.

Butterfly watched Her Lord and Master leave the room, wondering why He was leaving her alone without Him by her side. As He passed from her view and into the semi-darkness of the outer room, she turned back to face the direction of the rest of her body; toward the wall with the altar in the centre backed up against it.

Her gaze focussed as she looked more closely, not at the altar, but at the picture, which seemed to be as large as the wall itself, from top to bottom.

It was a picture of a many-pointed star, boundaried by a circle around the perimeter of the tips of each point. Within the circle was a painting of a naked man in the fully aroused state, spread-eagled, like a human star within a many-pointed sacred star.

Butterfly felt the beginning warmth of her slow burn commence deep in her loins-a stirring; a calling, as if to summon up the forces lying, until now, restlessly dormant and waiting within her mind and her body.

And the more she stared, the more her gaze felt drawn to the man’s sacred part. The crystal clear image of it, in reality, gave her a strange feeling all over, as her eyes travelled and absorbed its shape, length, and girth.

She was unaware of the sudden contracting and flexing of the muscles in her buttocks and thighs, nor the gentle, almost invisible thrust of her dark-carpet velvet sex forward slightly as the image manifested itself in all its crowning glory, resting in wait, along and inside the downy furred crease between her legs.

The fine hair on the back of Butterfly’s neck and on her forearms abruptly bristled with the arrival of an unknown and unrecognised energy that suddenly became a part of her situation and her awareness.

Her skin prickled and her breathing deepened; her thighs squeezed together unconsciously and her eyes half-closed as her focus narrowed and zoomed on the focus of her captured attention.

Unnoticed by her awareness she had moved a few feet closer to the wall, Her stature leaning forward slightly as her neck craned a little in her absent-mindedness of total and complete absorption of the object that had now become all and complete within her gaze.

Her mind seem to float in and out of herself momentarily as the body within her mind opened its legs to part its warm, slick centre to receive that standing part fully inside of itself.

Butterfly then breathed deeply and sighed, the sound of her own voice instantly bringing back the awareness of her immediate surroundings. She blinked several times, took in the wall and its contents, quickly, once again, as if seeing them for the first time, and then swallowed thickly, turning her head at the arrival of another quiet sound behind her.

Damien had approached her silently from behind, carrying the two small tumblers of fiery liquid drink for them both. When He had seen her move, almost appearing to float a few feet closer to the tapestried wall He had halted to watch her and attempt to sense her inner awareness or tension.

He had perceived them both. Her mind was aware of the centre of the vision that had only moments before filled her gaze completely, and her sexual tension mounted as the image had grown and had been brought to life inside her mind’s eyes and her body’s emotions. He could sense it as easily as He could sense his own slow-burning inner state.

As above, so below, Damien thought to Himself as He watched her face settle into his steady gaze; as below, so above, to achieve the wonder of unity. Her face glowed as she turned fully to the direction of the sound of his feet on the carpet.

She took the drink He offered her and downed it quickly, as did He. He took her glass and placed both glasses in the corner of the room and returned to her side. Her energy had risen and was still rising, He knew.

Damien moved around to stand in front of her. His hands found her shape, unconsciously, as He locked his being gaze, softly, yet firmly, into hers. Then, with gentle pressure did He guide her down to the carpet and the inner sanctum of the circle in, which they were both standing.

He placed her head to the west, her feet to the east, and the star on the carpet between the apex of the junction of her parted her dark velvet thighs. He stretched out her arms level with her shoulders, and then separated her legs very widely. The silver ring began to hum strongly, then ceased, as abruptly as it had began. Damien smiled.

‘The natural energy of the natural Wholeness Universe and the One you call God is seething inside you and all about you!’

Damien said strongly as his gaze deepened. Then He leaned forward and kissed her on the forehead, the right knee, the left shoulder, the right shoulder, the left knee, and then back to her forehead, once again. In completing that small, yet most significant ritual the star had now been made from an unbroken line traced upon her naked body.

‘The Sovereign Integral of the unknown to you!’ Damien spoke strongly, feeling his own energy mounting and joining with hers as she gazed deeply into his eyes.

‘Your natural situational awareness of your body is your spiritual and human Gnostic Covenant; your natural Sovereign female spirit and is the spirit of He whom you call your God; who resides within your Gnostic Covenant, by choice! Butterfly has been sanctified by the Seventh natural pentagram… as was completed and sealed with my lips!’

He Heard Butterfly gasp and mumble something that was seemingly lost on both of them as He continued with his ritual Being-words.

‘If you do not make yourself your natural submissive female equal to your God, how shall you apprehend your God; for like is apprehended by like!’

As He spoke, Butterfly’s body sensed the urgent call to energise with its own Being and that borrowed from the electric atmosphere. It coursed through her widely stretched seeping thighs.

As He touched her skin with his mouth she was charged in personal Being even more so. Her arms were stretched wide, as were her legs, such that the lips between her thighs were pulled wide-open within her fine dark carpet down of velvet pubic hair.

Butterfly’s mind and senses swooned, her mind spun crazily in and out of herself.

‘Open your eyes wide and see, between the unnatural learned and taught words and spaces, that the only natural way has been opened for you! That the natural world of your natural God lies within you!’

Damien watched, yet, did not. He simply saw all through his natural situational awareness.

‘Draw now the natural divine essence into your natural whole submissive female self that you have always been, always, and in all ways, and fix your eyes on the great light!’

Damien watched and saw all.

‘And when you feel you are ready, not when you think you are—say always “Approach, Lord, and with these words the light will shine upon you and inside of you… as who you really are to yourself and to me. Then see with your natural holistic feminine vision your well-formed Lord who comes to you and inside of you, in your God’s name!’

Butterfly’s vision at first Held only Him, and then it clouded, and then quickly cleared to a halo of bright light about Him, as if emanating from within his loins. Her pulse raced and her Heart thumped wildly. Her senses reeled.

‘I see Him!’ She breathed in awe. ‘I see Him! Approach, Lord! Approach!’ Damien extended his arms out over her and blessed her accordingly. Butterfly’s breathing was now beginning to come in short ragged gasps.

‘Approach, Lord! Approach!’ She began to wail, unconsciously lifting her buttocks from the floor and back down again, pushing her trembling slit forward to be met by her approaching Lord.

Damien knelt between her spread-eagle legs and dark velvet-apexed thighs, his standing part on clear display to her fixated gaze, as she stared in fascination at it.

‘Approach, Lord! Approach!’ Butterfly repeated, the urgency in her voice sounding more and more desperate as her energies rose with his.

He blazed in spirit before her captivated mind and senses. Her breath began to rasp as her even stronger sexual energies began to push her awareness, once again, to the point of physical collapse in the increased pitch of her slow burn.

With a cry that was hardly human did she gasp as He moved toward her, His hands reaching for her.

Damien needed Butterfly to bring her rapidly rising sexual energies up from between her legs to the centre of her forehead, and in that way bring about her forced awakening of who she really was.

He stroked her shoulders and breasts, rolling her dark, engorged nipples as she groaned at his touch. He palmed her belly and her inner thighs, always and in all natural ways, in an upward-stroking motion of hand as the heated flush began to spread slowly upward from her loins. The rise and fall of her breasts quickened.

Butterfly’s belly and thighs quivered and trembled. She tried to widen the parting of her legs to expose her weeping cuntal slit to his touch even more, but she could not. She was as widely stretched as could be.

The whole of the sexual energy built rapidly within her accumulating loins and spread upward now through her body like a human battery being charged.

Damien felt that Butterfly’s moment of discharge would be her peak, her orgasm. But He had yet to lift her energy even higher.

‘Love be thy will!’ Damien shouted at her in her sexual anguish for completion. ‘Love underneath it and thy will is mine for you… and thy will is mine… Be love!’

He knew Butterfly’s state of arousal was high. Her mouth was wide open as she gasped and moaned beneath his upward-stroking touch.

Damien deliberately avoided touching or stroking her velvet carpeted clitoris, yet stroked smoothly around it, up along each swollen lip that shielded it and kept it warm and protected when not loving or seeking pleasure as it was now, extended and elongated, demanding to be Held and caressed.

Her buttocks were lifting off the carpet as she tried again and again to thrust her weeping open carpeted slit into his hands and fingers. Her limbs were shaking. He knelt on one of her wrists and held her other with his left hand while He continued upward-stroking her body with his other hand.

Damien had not come this far to have her touch herself now, in her urgent need, just for sexual gratification.

Butterfly heard herself cry out in her heightened arousal. She ached for release. She craved to be touched firmly and held by her core at her peak. Her moans were mindless cries of ecstasy while long rhythmic convulsions ran up and down the full length of her body from neck to knees.

The more She felt herself Being stroked upwards from the centre of her slickened velveted crease, the more Butterfly moaned; upward and over her curly dark carpeted bush toward her navel, up and over the overflowing molten core of her inner volcano.

Every centre she had was rapidly being charged with the sexual tension and energy of her mind and her loins. She felt her life force shifting upward in her mind, her body, and her awareness.

And when He suddenly touched her jewelled bud and she could feel herself burst open from within herself, like a lotus flower. She groaned from the pit of her anguish to be had, to be taken and vanquished and consumed completely. Then She cried out loudly and in terrible hurt and in need.

‘Approach, Lord! Approach!’ She screamed in agony.

Damien knew it was time, hardly being able to contain his own rapidly mounting sexual energies with her stroking. He suddenly leaned forward over her, covering her torso completely. He heard her groan instantly as she gasped with his penetration deeply and easily inside her liquid warmth to her farthest end.

‘Your God has entered your Gnostic Covenant!’ He breathed in time with his long, deep thrusts, hilting each time as deeply as was the first into her molten, liquid depths.

Butterfly lay thrusting violently beneath Him as He began to ride her slowly, yet her urgent sighs were telling Him She was losing herself in the pleasurable sensation. Her broad belly was a thrashing soft velvet mattress beneath Him, her breasts, cushions under his chest, her warm winery cuntal depths, receptive to his thrusting.

As He continued He knew she was no longer apart from Him. He felt her mounting excitement within Himself, as He knew she also could feel his within herself.

Then, sensing the inevitable crossing to sheer unadulterated and fully-unleashed sensuality looming in her bucking and heaving hips and twisting loins He took her face between his hands and made her look into his face as He spoke to her. Her mouth was open. She was gasping one huge breath after the other.

He began to thrust in earnest and into her very deepest core.

‘Praise to your God in His Gnostic Covenant… His home!’ Damien gasped, thrusting hard and deep inside her in time with his emphasised words of being.

‘Praise Him in His glory of you! Praise Him for His mighty dominant male acts over you! Praise Him for His excellent greatness of His Universal love… for you… of Him!’

Butterfly’s eyes flew open wide in amazement. Her body was rapturously being split into two halves with the most incredible torching and burning sensations she had ever felt in her life. Her mind and awareness flamed inside and out.

Her nipples stung and sang with the angels of fire and her core pulsed the ever-growing life force continually to her fevered brain. Then suddenly, Butterfly’s breathing rasped, her lips drew back against her teeth in a snarl for that raw bliss to never stop.

Her velveted cuntal centre was being stroked deeply, relentlessly, over and over again, driven down into the carpet upon, which she lay and then lifted with the Sheer force of his upward action in withdrawal.

Her buttocks flatted again and again with the force of each deepening, pummelling, driving stroke. She groaned her pleasure like a natural snarling black panther in Heat, firing her hips upward with grunt after grunt, heaving violently and high to meet each deep and savage penetration.

Then suddenly, Butterfly’s vision failed her as she became bathed in a bright white light that erupted in her loins and lower belly, then moved rapidly to the centre of her forehead and exploded outward through all her senses at once, blinding her to herself.

She felt her throbbing dark cuntal slit and breasts ignite from top to bottom, torching and flaming brilliantly with a white, hot burning rapture, leaving her shrieking, her hips and thighs heaving and bucking wildly and loudly as the fierceness of her fiery and violent orgasm took her by force, and without mercy, shaking her physically and mentally from neck to knees.

She cried out over and over as she was hurled headlong into her own new awareness with a vengeance by the sheer force of her orgasm as it raced up and down her spine in its blazing peak.

Damien relaxed his conscious control as He sensed hand felt her reach her creative upper and violent peak. He let go completely, timing his release with her loudest and highest scream of ecstasy, delivering a tremendous driving thrust into Her Heaving, slippery and sweating junction.

He poured out his sacred milky offerings into her depths, far inside the Gnostic Covenant of her body, spasm after spasm after spasm, until He was finally spent and the silver ring began to gently resonate throughout his hand.

She groaned and moaned and cried aloud, clinging to Him like a lost, frightened child. Yet still He felt the fierce determination of her Gnostic Covenant-body cry out for more. It drained Him over and over again with the expanding and contracting muscles of the strong walls of her buttocks and thighs. They continued to drag his willing captive, slowly softening member back and inside of herself, in an unconscious milking action.

Until finally, with a loud sigh and gasp in one, Butterfly collapsed breathless and gasping beneath Him, and then lay still, lifeless, like a rag doll. And the silver ring ceased its resonation.

After several long minutes, when He had calmed, Damien blessed her, even as she lay like death itself; her heaving chest the only part of her that showed she was still alive. He knew that with her approaching calm would also come the renewed energy of her own personal force of identity He was sure had now grown within her mind and awareness at each sensual awakening of who she really was.

Damien was happy. He was content, with her, and with Himself. Soon she would be ready to make the crossing home… with Him.

Everything was going according to the plan He had made for her rapid natural personal growth and sexual awakening, He thought, and, in a little while, she would be there, and then, He would welcome Butterfly home to Him and take her there, with Him, as who she really was.

But for the moment, He smiled down at her, He would allow her to sleep and regain her natural strength, knowing the next and final task in her spiritual and humanistic sexual awakening would be her most illuminating yet, and also the most draining and the most taxing on her genetic and naturally creative mind, her natural feeling-dominant situationally aware mind, and, on her physical body.

Yet, Damien smiled, again, as He drew Himself upward and away from her body and her steaming sex—all would be well by night’s end. Yes ... all would soon be well. Butterfly’s initiation into her almost whole natural human Sovereign Integral Self … a natural feeling-dominant female… was almost now complete.

And the silver ring once more began to resonate, but softly, gently. After no more than thirty seconds it ceased, yet Damien could feel its heart-warmth intended.