The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“THE SILVER RING”

© Mesmerr

CHAPTER Seven

The knock was tentative and short, only three light taps on the wooden surface. Damien rose then walked calmly to the door, his sexual tension amalgamating with his own slow burn. He felt cool and collected, and not a little excited about their next face-to-face meeting.

He reached down, grasped the knob and turned it slowly, pressuring backward a little to open it to Her. There She stood—Butterfly

He stood aside a little and allowed Her to enter then softly closed the door behind Her, to then watch Her halt and wait for Him. He walked around and stood before Her, gazing about Her countenance and features while Her eyes remained fixed and downcast toward the carpet floor.

Damien felt his pulse quicken, as He took in the full form of Her from Head to toe, missing nothing in his initial scrutiny of his chosen ward and willing heart-slave, Butterfly, standing before Him, once again, in the flesh.

Butterfly looked ageless and perfect; just as He pictured She would appear whenever they met. Damien cared little for the outer, knowing that beneath the outer of each person lay the inner person who really wanted to share with the world. Her frame was strong and Her set was solid, by his standards.

Damien believed that thin women would feel a lot more healthy and happy in their daily lives, if they would forget about fashion and carry a little more healthy weight, yet not more than they were created naturally to carry, in the first place. Her hair was dark and shoulder length, shining in the dim glow, like the feathers of a Seventh Sovereign in the moonlight. He could see She wore no make up and was pleased. She did not need any. It was that simple.

Butterfly knew She was being appraised and stood silently, keeping Her eyes toward the floor, in respectful manner of He before whom She now stood. Her pulse was racing and Her Heart thumped noisily in Her ears.

When He had commanded Her to come again so soon, it had taken Her by surprise. For some reason She had not imagined it happening for a while yet, before she had rested more after their first meeting. She had made Her decision, however, the instant She had seen His name typed across Her mobile phone screen. Her knees trembled now with excitement and She longed to look upward see His face, yet She dare not, until given permission. She waited silent, feeling an already knowing warmth between Her buttocks and thighs.

Damien watched Butterfly for several silent minutes in his initial appraisal, seeing Her gaze dart quickly around Her. Yet the facing of Her Head never left the forward and bowed inclination; Her eyes never met his in their rapid travel. Finally, He finished then smiled to Himself. He was satisfied and content.

‘Blessed be, Butterfly,’ He said with a strong, yet soft tone to his voice.

‘Hello, Master,’ She answered, loving the soft strength in his voice. It was exactly how She remembered it would sound. Her gaze however, did not leave the carpet for a second.

‘And to you,’ He grinned then said, ‘Please look at your Master now and heart-approve, if that so be your final desire of choosing, or turn away and leave now.’ Damien commanded Her directly, but gently.

He watched as Her face slowly, but surely lifted, along with Her steady, wide-open gaze, as it settled on his own. Damien thought briefly that He detected the beginnings of a smile. Then it vanished, as quickly as it had come.

He remained as still as breathless morning air in the heart of the high, cool mountains; allowing Her to do with Him, as He had done with Her. His eyes never left Her face ,as Her gaze took Him in from top to bottom, in a very short time before once again settling itself onto some spot on the carpet, as Her Head bowed respectfully.

‘Your conclusion, please,’ He stated, matter-of-factly, yet in a soft, firm tone of voice again.

Butterfly had taken Him in again, as He had done Her, and was very pleased indeed, with the result. He was in all ways exactly as She had remembered he would be again; right down to the robe He was wearing, tied with the red sash. Her arousal had continued, unashamedly, as She had searched His shape and form. And His eyes, that gaze; She had never seen anyone with eyes like His—so commanding in their gentleness; so gentle in their commanding. She answered Her Master immediately and spoke.

‘This one is well-pleased, Master,’ She replied without looking at Him, directly.

‘Would you care for a drink?’ Damien asked, assuming She would have to be a little nervous. He had noted the deepening of Her breathing before speaking and wanted Her to calm Herself and Her mindset.

‘Thank you, Master.’ Came Her soft answer, after clearing Her throat gently and softly. She needed something to calm Her down. Her knees were shaking and She hoped He had not seen, yet, She knew He had. Her throat was dry from the deep breaths She had been taking to instil Her confidence and courage back to what it had been, before She had gazed into His eyes.

Damien turned and walked to the bar, knowing his way blindfolded in the semi-darkness then returned with a small drink for each of them—straight Rum, over only one ice cube. He handed it to Her, with a smile.

Butterfly watched Him turn and She watched Him go. Then She watched Him return, Her eyes never leaving His presence, for a single moment. The rest of the room had seemed to fade from Her awareness. There was only Him, Her Master. Her Heart hammered Her ribs, relentlessly.

‘Drink and remove your unnecessary fears and concerns. You are safe and you are protected,’ He said, as She looked up a little, to see where Her hand was reaching. ‘Please take your refreshment at one time. We have much to do. Your timely awakening will become impatient for both our attendance, before much longer.’

Damien quickly downed his own, a half-inch of pure quality Rum. He felt the instant fire in his mouth, throat, and finally his belly then watched Her do the same, although somewhat hesitantly in approaching Her lips. Once there, however, it disappeared with a small, but quick toss backward of Her head. He smiled warmly at Her bravery showing through, despite Her obvious nervousness.

Butterfly raised Her glass following His lead. She would drink it whatever it was; anything to give Her back some control over Her racing thoughts and emotions. Any control over Her shaking and trembling knees and quivering thighs would be a godsend.

She threw Her Head back and tossed down the hot, fiery liquid. It burned Her throat and mouth, and then torched Her belly, all the way to the bottom; such that She gasped the cool air, quickly, but silently, to cool the fires beginning now from above Her belly. She stopped them reaching the simmering between Her legs.

She handed the glass to His outstretched hand, feeling what She believed was a slight shock when both their hands were on the glass at the same brief moment in time.

‘Follow Me,’ He commanded Her, gently. ‘Allow your gaze your permission to view what it likes and who it likes.’

Damien then led Butterfly into the bedroom and closed the door behind them. He turned then and looked at Her, once again to find Her gaze locked onto his, in the slightly greater display of light from the bedside lamp.

He smiled at Her and accepted Her instant smile in return, showing even, white teeth in the lamp’s rays. She was a female in Heart from the warmth of Her smile, which meant, therefore, that She could be his sacred vessel, this coming night.

Butterfly followed His tall and muscular frame. Her Heart thumped wildly like a teenager, as Her gaze tried to penetrate the robe He was wearing, visualising Her mind’s delight; wondering what would transpire, once they were in the bedroom. Her nerves were stretched taught, like a bowstring. The hot alcohol had both calmed Her and Heated Her, at the same time.

She wanted to speak to Him, yet knew not how to begin in the presence of He who had commanded Her to come, and She had, without question, and without reservation.

‘I am unknowing, Master.’ She said finally, softly, without losing his gaze. ‘I need your guidance to serve us both, in the manner you intend.’

Where was Her self-control? She thought, as His gaze deepened in Her own.

‘You will be guided correctly,’ He replied. ‘Do not concern yourself with formalities. Allow yourself to settle and centre in your mind, body, and your emotions. Everything will proceed in the moment of its readiness. Hurry it not, but enjoy the moments of arrival, as they settle at your feet.’

‘Yes, Master. I’m sorry,’ She said, bowing Her head to his gaze.

Butterfly knew She had been rebuked in Her nervousness and felt ashamed. He had seen Her embarrassment and still had been gentle with Her. Many lesser Masters would not have been. The warmth between Her dark-furred shapely legs and in Her lower belly was slowly burning and radiating upward and into Her breasts. She could feel the stiffening of each nipple beneath Her dress, as Her breathing deepened, without Her conscious awareness of it doing so.

‘Your apologies are not necessary, only your natural allegiance and your natural obedience and servitude of commitment to yourself, and to me.’

‘I understand, Master. And I thank you,’ Butterfly answered then returned Her gaze slowly to meet his, with a soft, yet nervous smile.

For several long minutes did He stand quiet, watching Her watching Him; each alone with their thoughts and anticipation of what was to come.

Several times did Damien’s careful and slow gaze roam the fullness of Her dark hair and her form, taking in everything; fitting it into the ritual ceremony to follow. He modified nothing from his original modification of the Covenant initiation ceremony He had so carefully reviewed in his mind before Her arrival. Then finally, it was time for the next important initial knowing flight briefing.

Butterfly felt His presence in Her mind, somehow. He was there, inside Her thoughts, but how? His gaze was so soft and yet, so authoritative in its gentleness of command. She had never known such a Being presence. And then She began to feel apprehension, as to the unknown. Her breathing became hesitant as She searched His face; drawn always back to His eyes. She could feel a moment arriving for something awesome to happen.

Her tension mounted, as did the Heat between Her legs and the slow aching in Her breasts and nipples.

‘We shall begin, Butterfly,’ He commanded Her, gently, allowing his strong gaze to run quickly to Her feet and back to Her eyes, testing Her sense of perception at the beginning.

‘Yes, Master.’ She answered, Her slight smile fading instantly.

Butterfly then reached behind Her back to unzip Her blue dress. It was short enough to expose a good half of Her thighs. She had not been sure, exactly about what She should wear, but somehow sensed what was expected of Her, rather than knew from experience, which surprised Her.

His gaze seemed to speak for Him. Her arms lifted without Her conscious awareness and slowly pulled Her dress upward and over Her head. Her half-cup brassiere was mostly black lace. did nothing to conceal Her natural endowment of full breasts.

Then She slowly half-turned Her back to Him while She rolled down Her tights, bending over slightly, which jiggled Her bare buttocks unintentionally, as She then removed them completely. When She turned to face Him, once again, She knew He would see.

Her satin briefs were the smallest that possibly He had ever seen; no more than a tiny and shiny black triangle of satin, Held with a string over Her hips. Then, they too were removed with feminine delicacy. And there She stood, head bowed, gaze fixed softly and looking up at Him; Her eyes wide in anticipation of any displeasure He might see in Her natural dark-carpeted nakedness standing still nervously before Him.

‘Is ... my Master really pleased ... with this one?’ She asked hesitantly, nervously.

Damien smiled.

‘Your Master is well pleased, Butterfly,’ He replied immediately. ‘You are very beautiful to my eyes, and very attractive to my body. Our natural energies are in line, I feel and I believe.’

Butterfly smiled, grateful and feeling very relieved. Her gaze relaxed then, along with the rest of Her mind and body.

‘Thank you, Master. This I feel, too,’ She replied.

Damien then proceeded to sanctify the space about them both and mentally and physically. He went carefully through the ritual practice of calling up the four guardians of the East, South, West, and North, to prevent any evil influence from entering into the room and their private space within, in any way, shape, or form.

He then instructed Her, as to the manner of taking the different natural cross, over those parts of Her body that corresponded to its natural shape.

Butterfly learned quickly, finally doing it herself, without blemish or fault. He then took Her hands in his. They were warm and dry. His gaze found Hers waiting when it returned to Her face. His countenance firmed and softened at the same time, causing a slight look of confusion on Her face, as it was expected to. She watched Him continue his ritual. The Sheer strength in his eyes and his voice was beginning to affect Her mind and senses.

She could feel it so strongly, yet He had done nor said anything that would be so obvious, as to be noticeable. She listened and watched carefully while He showed Butterfly the part She was to play and the actions She was to perform for the protection of them both. Then She proceeded to follow His every lead and teaching.

‘This night, Butterfly, you will be mildly, yet, acceptably hurt—mentally and physically,’ He told Her, ‘but you will be well healed and grow into a fuller person in every sense, before your eyes close for the last time to sleep. Do you accept willingly?’

Butterfly’s eyes initially widened, but only briefly, as they remained locked into the deepening pools of his. Something was happening, deep inside Her mind, but She didn’t know what—only that it was. She drew breath lightly, shakily through Her slightly open lips, as She answered.

‘This one accepts, Master,’ She replied softly, in a tone of servitude.

‘So be it,’ Damien said, settled in his mind, as to what had to take place; necessary for Her rapid climb to the situational awareness required to join Him in the crossing into the hidden world that awaited them both.

At another time, later in the evening, Damien would have accepted Her as a person, a woman made of flesh, bones, blood and nerves, with a brain and a mind of Her own; someone to treat with human considerations. Yet, now, He saw Her as He had to, without wanting to, yet needing to do so that way, as not a living person at all, but a whole one.

He forced Himself to see Her, only as a natural, warm humankind Seventh Sovereign Female; to be used in the beginnings of this very important ceremony, for Her complete and rapid sexual awakening to who She really was in Her situational awareness of Herself.

The necessary change in His sensitivity had to be done for the psychic assault, which had yet to come. The necessary assault planned was one of total shock to Her own senses, such that Her inner hurt and confusion, panic and distress would render Her mind and cultured awareness instantly vulnerable for deep and meaningful learning entry, without the usual long and drawn out formalities.

It was time for Her sake, and for His. He strengthened his inner self and awoke that which He needed to be, for Her sake only.

‘I am the natural and only Continuous Creator of the Wholeness Universe! I am made manifest in me!’ Damien uttered strongly, standing before Her, with his arms up-stretched toward the ceiling.

‘This time, I have come to light a fire, and I will guard it in any word, any space, and in any name, until it rages… in all!’

His palms were spread wide, facing Her, as He spirited Himself down inside Himself; down into the Heart of the ritual to come. He did not think of the words or the spaces, nor did He choose them. He simply allowed them to arrive in natural support of one another.

‘I have given bread to the hungry!’ He continued. ‘And water to the thirsty! Clothes to the naked! And a passage to those with no boat!’

Butterfly’s eyes widened at the force with which He spoke. Her Heart leaped and Her pulse raced; Her Heart hammering against Her ribs in uncertainty of what was going to happen. She was in panic and Her thinking mind spun crazily with apprehension. And through it all Her damp warmth continued to grow with Her slow burn, as Her breasts filled with a strange fullness while His words penetrated deeply inside Her mind.

‘Take Heed, Genetic Mind Hierarchical Watchers of the Threshold!’ Damien forced from his throat and lips to let loose into the still, humid air of the darkened room, lit only by lamplight. ‘That I have sown the Seventh Covenant Oath with me and will not break it! Remember me well!’

Butterfly trembled from head to foot, as His face and countenance seemed to change majestically before Her eyes. Her own eyes widened and Her gaze seemed irrevocably locked onto His, as He spoke the strange chants. Her temples throbbed and Her nipples ached.

She felt afraid and in terror, but could not move one single muscle, nor could She tear Her gaze from His, as it deepened even further, with each and every word He spoke; seemingly reaching the farthest corner of Her mind and senses. The atmosphere about them seemed charged with electricity because of His presence and Being.

‘Kneel before your Lord!’ Damien commanded strongly.

Butterfly’s Heart leaped again, fluttered, and then raced rapidly. She knew then that She was experiencing the most Being Master of man to ever come into Her life. The Sheer awesome strength of his explosive gaze was now forcing Her quickly to Her knees and down into the carpet, Her Head upturned unconsciously; Her eyes retaining the mind-lock His gaze had ensnared Her with. She felt the pressure of the carpet increase against Her knees and legs, as if a great rock had been laid upon Her back. Her gaze and face remained upturned against Her conscious will, unable to break the chain of command that had now, somehow, formed unbreakable between Master and slave.

‘Blessings on the feet that brought you into the natural Seventh circle of knowing!’ Damien uttered.

Butterfly, to Her amazement, shock and fear, then found herself turning Her face sideways under his gaze to remain psyche-locked, without Her conscious awareness. She bent forward and kissed his right foot and then his left foot, not knowing why or who or when or where, only how, and what She was to do. And She wanted to.

‘Blessings on the knees that shall kneel before no thinking-dominant man nor woman nor god, save Him alone!’ Damien commanded, even more loudly; the intensity of his voice and feelings emoting every word, syllable, and space.

Butterfly rose slightly then and kissed his right knee and then his left knee, again confused as to why She was doing something She seemed unable to stop and had not chosen consciously to do, nor had she been told what to do. She was just doing it and was incapable of not doing it. She didn’t want to not do it.

‘Blessings on this sacred part! Giver of Life!’ Damien continued, the atmosphere about Him electric with his own Being.

Butterfly’s Heart leaped once more inside Her ribs, as She straightened up higher before Her Master’s waist,. It stopped momentarily, then, as Her lips touched His fullest and most sacred erection. And then her heart kick-started itself and hammered Her mercilessly and relentlessly. Her ears rang with the pitch of a thousand island parrots and the thunder of a thousand bass drums.

‘Blessings on this breast!’ She heard Him command Her. ‘Shaped in strength to protect and to serve that which is mine!’

He was shouting, yet He was not. All the while His gaze followed Her own as She kissed His body, holding It fast, chained to His mind and Being of the moment; collaring Her feeling-dominant mind with an unbreakable bond from which, after that point onward now, She knew, somehow, there would be no going backwards for Her.

Butterfly rose to Her feet then kissed each of His erect, burning nipples. His skin was aflame from the inside. Her legs trembled and Her bladder contracted and strained with fear and terror of the unknown.

‘Blessings on the lips that shall speak the sacred name of her God and call Him her only equal!’ He shouted, as his rhetoric reached it zenith in fury and intensity.

Butterfly’s mouth and lips arched upward toward His face, as it leaned down to Her. She touched His mouth and lips then felt Herself immediately sink into the very depths of His Being in unconditional over Her.

She was lost to the moment and She knew it. Her Heart raced. Her temples pounded into the side of Her head like hammer drills. The ringing in Her ears allowed only His voice to enter unchallenged.

Her buttocks shook and flexed involuntarily from the fearsome trembling of Her knees and inner thighs while She drowned in the fury of His lips and mouth now covering Her own; breathing His breath and feeling Her control desert Her more and more, as the Heat from the electric joining of them both, threatened to engulf Her and consume Her very all.

Then He broke their kiss, leaving Her breathless, wide-eyed and uncertain of who or where She was in a world where only the two of them now existed.

In Damien’s mind and visualisation, He was every one of his past teachers, students, and icons, and the application of all findings through trial and error and practice upon centuries of ritual and ceremony. Then, He knelt before Her, his Being gaze dragging Her down with Him, to kneel in front of Him.

His hands reached out and grasped Her shoulders firmly, yet without hurt, as He continued to spiritually entrance Her. He slowly turned Her around on the carpet base beneath Her knees then laid Her backward and down, re-establishing his gaze with Hers, as Her Head faced upward to Him. He then faced Her Head to the direction He had established as west, and Her legs to the east.

He handled Her with great and Being delicacy, his eyes into the depths of Her own swimming and panicked senses when He parted Her legs then began to stroke Her thighs and belly with his fiery touch; handling Her as He would a nervous animal; speaking quietly and soothingly, the words of no particular meaning.

‘There ... there ... easy ... easy.’

Butterfly’s eyes were wide, entranced deeply into the swimming depths of His swirling liquid vision. She felt half-asleep and completely off-guard, whatever barriers She might have had dissolving rapidly in frightening and sensual sensation that had began with a slow burn in Her lower belly, without Her even noticing its arrival.

‘Pay attention for your greater cause!’ Damien commanded Her, deepening his gaze inside Her own, as She stared wide-eyed and upward at Him. ‘Soon my thoughts will all be yours! ... Feel my words and spaces now take firm hold! ... Your natural genetic mind, your feeling-dominant female mind, and your natural human female body will do as it’s told… as mine!’

Butterfly felt the last of Her control and free will ebbing and flowing before finally taking its leave altogether of Her senses. The feeling left Her alone and frightened for Her sanity, yet all the while Her core burned slowly, simmering in the wings, like a volcano about to erupt while Her thinking mind sank slowly into Her body’s own rising inner Heat and arousal.

Damien knew unconsciously, from seemingly too many years of practice and research, that what actually takes place when a woman or female is in full-on submissive heart-slave training is not understood by most, even after many hundreds of years. The reason why one person should submit to the imposed will another and surrender all control, was all about belief without question, and faith without doubt, that it would happen.

Damien suddenly deepened and strengthened his gaze into Her terrified, milky eyes, at the same time, draining the last of Her free-thinking conscious will to his. He felt his Being and his control over Her increase, as He drew the last of Her own conscious awareness upward and into his Being gaze for good.

‘Close your eyes… now!’ He commanded softly, and then aggressively, with the last word. Her eyelids slammed shut, like two runaway garage doors.

Butterfly felt Herself breathe deeply just once, and then Her mind sank into the bottomless pit of His Being voice. She sighed and relaxed inside and out while Her consciousness floated somewhere above Her, yet inside Her very warm depths.

‘You are ... reborn! Now! ... Birth yourself with your Self, by your natural Sovereign Self… now!’ He told Her forcefully, his intensity not diminishing for a single electrifying moment in time. ‘But you will Hear and love the voice of your natural and destined Master! ... Always… and in all natural ways!’

Damien then repositioned Himself between Her parted legs and thighs, gazing down the full and exposed length of Her silky dark-carpet; Her naked and vulnerable body.

‘You hear nothing but your Master’s voice! ... Nothing at all! ... You hear nothing! You will always do! ... Whatever your natural dominant male Master commands of you! Do you ... accept your natural submissive female state! ... And understand!’

Butterfly’s voice was utterly toneless, as She answered from somewhere outside and inside of herself, at the same time.

‘Yes...Master,’ she replied, not aware that Her lips hardly moved in the saying.

‘Listen to me very carefully, now,’ Damien commanded Her in a gentler tone to add to Her confusion. ‘Your Master will lie upon you now ... and fill you as a male, as your Lord, your God, as you’ve never before been filled by man or beast. He will invade you and be far inside you. You will ... feel very good ... lie very still and enjoy the feelings that come with it.’

Then He leaned over the woman, opened Her carpeted slit expertly with his fingers then slid his full length and girth of erection wholly into Her warm, wine-liquid depths. He then braced his arms on either side of Her, to take the weight of his own body, so that only their genital areas were in contact.

Now, after the preparations, there approached the moment He had been waiting for to complete his initial ceremonial taking and teaching of She who would choose to be his heart-slave and ward; to accompany Him into the wonders of the other world.

He closed his eyes and began to recreate in his mind the natural world He had continuously created when He had equalled Himself to all other unnatural gods, save for Him. It formed in his mental vision with the ease of long practice, placing Him on the peak of the sacred mountain, contemplating lands and rivers, forests and seas of the world far below Him.

The thinking woman He was using as a seventh sovereign vessel was not of his Seventh Gnostic Covenant and could contribute Her body, but not Her feeling mind, as yet. Simplicity was therefore of maximum importance to Damien’s ceremonial taking and teaching of Her. Aloud, but softly, He spoke to the Guardians of the Watchtowers.

‘Behind me, Genetic Guardians and Man-made gods! ... Before me, Genetic Guardians and Man-made gods! ... On my right hand, Genetic Guardians and Man-made gods! ... On my left hand, Genetic Guardians and Man-made gods! ... Air! ... Water! ... Earth! ... Fire! ... Come Here ... birth Here… live Here, in your natural home, in this natural submissive heart-slave female!’

He was not of this world now, as everything faded from his conscious awareness, except the tight warmth surrounding the length and girth of his own sacred part fully embedded inside her female body.

He watched Her face become flushed, as He opened his eyes slowly then forcefully deepened his body’s penetration of Her dark-carpeted molten centre; imposing his inner vision on the naked girl in whose warm and wet furred riding saddle He now rested still and unmoving, on top of she who lay under Him.

Until finally, He saw Her body as a reincarnate of the whole of the world of continuous creation. He then suddenly pistonned his body as fast as he could throughout the entire physical capability of the woman into which he thrust himself fiercely. And then he paused. Her uprearing breasts and erect nipples were the distant ranges of all mountains that could be seen near and far; Her rising and falling belly now the plains of the west of a recreated world anew.

Her soft, dark-carpeted mound and furry saddle, into which He was now hilted and irreversibly buried was the city of natural humankind, from which He was extending his natural dominant control outward to all those who would dare oppose Him as Lord and Continuous Creator of it, except Him.

While the Being words and spaces were still vibrating in his mind and situational awareness about Him, like the vibrations of a large gong struck loud and hard, He watched Her face flush deeply again; scarlet from breast to crown from Her slow burning inner Heat surfacing and beginning to unleash fully.

Her Head rolled from side to side. She began to sigh and to gasp from within Her inner situational awareness of what was to befall Her mind and body next.

‘Now!’ He commanded Her in a soft, but firm tone of voice that came without his conscious awareness. ‘You are sexually aroused—excited by the feel of your Master inside of your loins!’

Butterfly, from somewhere inside Herself, was aware of Her sighs deepening with His words, simultaneously. She felt suddenly that Her breathing was becoming short and ragged. Her breasts ached, rising and falling, as they Heaved beneath his steady, penetrating gaze and into Her mind and psyche.

Her nipples torched and flamed, elongated and hardened; Her thighs began to tremble before Him and against His thighs and that sacredness, which lay buried and impaled deeply within Her liquid cunt.

‘Now!’ He commanded Her strongly. ‘Come, Now!’

And She did, with a never-before-felt vengeance. Butterfly’s orgasm was fiery, explosive, and brief, until She was commanded to come again. Her mind and awareness was Held by His mind, steady and intent upon the words of His rites, which He continued, as Her wet and throbbing slit began to rapidly clench and unclench on His Wholeness shaft. She was Here to be used in his Wholeness Being, body and mind. And, She was there at Her peak and was not leaving until He said.

She would never know what He had done. It was all for the greater cause. The sexual taking of Her thinking mind-woman was not physical, since Her natural submissive female had consented to come. Her violation was thinking-created genetic and psychic. At the extreme moment, He would fuse the release of his own sexual Being and swollen sexual energy deeply within Her natural body and in Her preconditioned genetic mind. And then He would turn it over into His own natural end for Her.

‘Here in this room I have spoken my word!’ He commanded the silence of the room. ‘Into this woman’s body have I erected my image ... as Her God!’

Then Damien began for the first time to move erotically inside of Her and on top of her naked length and breadth.

His hips moved slowly at first, circling Her wet, dark-furred mound and clitoris heavily, interrupted alternatingly, with short, sharp thrusts, driving Her hips and already squirming buttocks hard into the firm floor beneath the soft carpet, then slowing again to hilt Her long and slowly through Her hot cunt now in full and natural flood for Him and for Him alone.

He felt Her body arching and heaving beneath Him, as confused as was Her mind and senses. She rolled Her Head from side to side. Her mouth opened with her tongue lolling from one corner while Her lips suddenly drew back against Her white teeth in a loud groan from the pit of Her gut and awakening sexuality.

Then He realised the time had come, knowing it had come. He began savagely to ride Her mightily, like a mare in fevered Heat who sought urgent mating with Her bucking flanks from Her stallion’s very and complete centring of Herself. His throbbing length stroked Her channel from the inside out, with every inch of his fierce thrusting capacity; rippling Her inner ridges and all womanly cores of pleasure, unknown to most but the initiated.

The force of his rapid thrusts then increased in ferocity, lifting Her buttocks clear of the floor in their Sheer brutality of motion; in their sliding and circling and lifting action. Her arms and legs thrashed wildly beneath Him, then, finally, when He sensed She could take no more at this time, He commanded Her to come with the passion heard in Her Master’s voice.

‘Come, Now! Come!’ He commanded.

At his urging and command thrusting into her body, Butterfly felt Herself split sexually into two. She opened her natural carnal self, like a flower, from the inside. Her mind and Her sexual situational awareness came to meet her at once, with a rushing and natural vengeance; the sexual situational awareness that She had never-before experienced, and Her multi-happening orgasms were long and tumultuous; Her arms flailed and thrashed; her legs bruising unfeelingly by His thighs that galloped Her home to Him.

Like a mare in natural sexual heat did She kick and buck and heave beneath his hard-driving Being-strokes that relentlessly galloped Her back down hard into the floor, again and again and again and again.

When He finally ejaculated, Damien timed his explosive release with Her uppermost naturally violent and creative orgasmic peak then rode Her; galloping with Her all the way to release Himself into Her joining with all his pent-up and Being sexual energies.

He then exploded long and violently into Her body, his fluids flooding mightily into Her Heaving cuntal riverbed, her arching hips and bucking thighs; leaving Him gasping while He spoke the final words of his rite for Her rapid and raging sexual awakening.

‘I ... who would be ... Her King!’ He gasped, almost breathless, ‘now am ... Her Lord ... Her God… and Her Master ... for all time!’

Then, spent by his efforts, He lowered Himself forward to lie upon Her with his full weight, allowing Her body to continue to milk and suck and to drain Him from the inside out. Until finally, He had given Her his all. He was now grateful for Her sweating body to cool his heated skin and flesh, and He was satisfied that the ceremony, he felt, had been effective.

He had set up, through the joint orgasm timed to perfection in length and intensity both, a Being and lasting spiritual, mental, emotional and physical ownership heart-slave collar vibration that would affect her all. He would do things with Her and to Her and for Her with His teachings, from that moment on; the moment He flooded Her with his fluid First Source Universal Knowledge of who She really was, and who She was yet to be. Now, it was time to bring Her back. The second ritual of the Covenant Initiation ceremony had served its purpose.

‘Now, listen to your Lord and Master. Listen to me. Do you hear your Master’s voice?’ He asked and commanded, at the same time.

‘Yes, Master,’ She mumbled through Her breathlessness, from Her own exertions and his weight upon Her chest and thighs.

‘You will remember everything you have experienced—every single intense and pleasurable feeling. You will remember absolutely nothing of the words I have spoken to you, only the natural addition of the words to the spaces in between. Do you understand clearly?’

‘Yes. Master,’ She answered thickly, with a gasp and a sigh combined. She remembered, wishing She wasn’t so breathless. She wanted Him again, and She wanted Him now.

‘Now!’ Damien commanded Her, strongly, clapping his hands loudly together, three times, above Her face.

Butterfly’s eyes opened as He pushed Himself up and away from Her. With his full weight supported, He found his feet against the floor once more then withdrew very, very slowly from Her very wet junction. Standing slowly, He then turned away to pick up his robe and put it on while She automatically closed Her legs and sat up.

‘The bathroom is through there.’ He told Her, pointing to its closed door. ‘We will shower together now.’

Without a word, She got up and stood at His side, thinking nothing, knowing nothing of who She was or where She was, and waited for His lead.

Her gaze felt vacant and dull, searching from the inside of Her awareness who She was and what identity She bore in relation to the woman She was when She had earlier arrived. Butterfly could scarcely remember who that woman was, as She followed Her Lord and Master into the bathroom to bathe.

Her Master. Her Lord. Her Lord and Master. And Her mind raced to search for who She really was now, just as at that very moment in Her awakening, who She really was and had been, who had been searching for Her for a very long time.

The arrival of who She really was however, had been so quick and so tumultuous, that the shock of Her forceful arrival within Her psyche had stunned Her conscious mind, such that She really did not know Herself, at that moment in time.

And at that point in time, Butterfly accompanied Her Lord and Master to bathe, not knowing who She was at all, only what She was—the grateful heart-slave and ward of Her Lord and Master who’s naked back and buttocks, She followed right now.

Damien smiled tiredly to Himself, as He led his still-stunned ward into the bathroom. She had arrived. She didn’t recognise Herself, at that moment, but She would, and all would be well with Her. Now, all She had to do was to discover who She really was through the practice of how She had come to be with Him. And then, She would be ready. They would be ready.

As He closed the bathroom door behind Her naked buttocks and thighs, He gratefully dismissed and thanked his natural Wholeness Universe and His Navigator at the natural compass points, using the names silently, by which manner, He had summoned them of Himself.

The silver ring did not respond when He rubbed it gently with the fingers of His other hand. He felt He knew why, but He wasn’t sure. Perhaps after the next ceremony, he thought, refocusing His awareness on His here and now – perhaps next time.