The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“THE SILVER RING”

© Mesmerr

CHAPTER Six

On the Monday night following the visit of Butterfly, Damien took a loose Japanese robe from his cupboard. The colour was amethyst and the material was satin. He tied it around his waist, the chord the colour of flaming red. He took up a position on the large rug on the floor and sat cross-legged, resting his hands comfortably on his knees.

Not aware at the time, but now, having satisfied His reflections of using traces of direct mind control and of covert, subliminal and direct verbal and psychic hypnosis, Damien stared at a picture on the wall that allowed his situational awareness to take His reflections all in. It was a large picture He now looked upon, one of a tall seven-pointed star within a circle that reached from floor to ceiling. A naked man, his arms and legs reaching widely apart, fitting the star perfectly at its perimeters centred it.

To Damien, the picture carried important Gnostic information that was always freely available to Him, whenever He meditated on its depth and intent.

He relaxed comfortably, allowing the hidden meaning of the unchosen spaces in the painting to fill his conscious mind and gradually invade his resting, but never-asleep subconscious mind, where his personal Being resided. There it would have the most desired effect. The meaning of the Wholeness Universal humanistic spread-eagled seven-pointed star represented the basic and known five natural elements that went to make up human in his essence, of, which Damien, a wholeness cusp Taurean/Gemini, was Himself made—earth, water, air, fire, and natural spirit. And that was only the beginning of His foundation, and humankind’s. The last two aspects of the star were the non man-made ingredients of the only humankind or animal-kind value system there ever was, would be, and will be.

The circle bordering the large star represented perfection and the intent of First Source in its infinity. The man’s genitalia were outlined in a darker edge of colour, with his member fully erect and upright. This, Damien knew, was natural humankind, identified with the natural Universe and its natural origin, bringing his natural being and natural sexuality into the natural seventh centre of all. It was the natural completeness in the central generative force of humankind man, of natural Humankind Nature, and of natural First Source, God, as He felt He knew God was, and, was still yet to be, this time round.

It was upon that concept that Damien mediated each evening and early morning to remind Himself of who He really was, once the illusions of modern-day materialistic society had been stripped away by his subconscious mind. It left only who He really was—not what He had learned to be and was by day, as He went through the interaction with that society called the twenty-first century civilisation—but who He really was.

He reminded Himself within his meditations that who He really was, was not his thoughts, not his emotions, and not his sensations; not his natural human factors. They were what He owned and was capable of expressing, but they were not who He was.

The drawing near of the end of his mediation session by practised instinct brought Damien to the always realised conclusion from all his learning’s—that who He really was, was the pure awareness of what He was not.

Damien then centred his focussed concentration on the seven-pointed star, in the centre of his altar, standing before the wall with the painted picture. He had long-passed the five and six-pointed stars in his experience of the years of exposure, , realisations, training and practice. The seven seven-pointed star was also contained within a complete central circle.

He meditated and focussed on the aims and goals of his life, its direction and its primary mission, visualising clearly in his mind’s eye, a large cloud of light above his Head. His hand raised and He drew the light into Himself. His hand and fingers electrified, as they pressed lightly against his forehead. The silver ring on his finger did not resonate.

Then He made with that hand and those fingers the sign of the cross of the ancient, partially correct, Cabal. He touched his navel, his right nipple, and his left nipple and then folded both hands in front of his face. He then said aloud and firmly:

‘Eden,’ which meant—the Humanity potential Kingdom, the Humanity potential Being, and the Humanity potential Glory.’

In his mind Damien was performing the ceremony that He had not performed with any other, such was the secret seventh nature of the First Source, first-hand discovered Gnostic inherited Universal Knowledge. With others of lesser experience He had to remain within the boundaries of that which they could understand or comprehend from their own experiences and learning. Only above the twentieth level could He attempt what He was doing now.

Now He saw Himself standing above the universe, as He imagined it to be. He was eye to eye with the man-created pseudo gods, one and all. He was not a worshipper nor a supplicant, but saw Himself as more than their creator and equal with the many and varied forms of the one God, through which thinking-dominant men and women may try to approach Him.

Damien felt ablaze with inner Being as He finished slowly his evening meditation, needed because of the energy-drain of the night before in the advanced sexual training and enlightenment of the submissive female, Butterfly. His thoughts returned to Her and the ceremony He had performed with Her, stirring Him from below; such was the Being and energy contained within its extremely sensual ritualistic proceedings.

Then He found his thoughts changing easily and almost without notice to those of Butterfly, his new and willing slave and initiate of his own natural seventh circle Covenant. She was his new ward and for Her, He would always ensure his energies were high; for She deserved no less of Him in his accepted role as Her chosen Master of learning and teaching.

Satisfied then, Damien retired for the night, settled, peaceful and content in his thoughts of Her and that which was soon to come. The natural energy and connectedness between Butterfly and Himself had been decreed; of that He was certain, and was why He would conserve his energies and personal Being; to enhance that psychic link whenever they were together, at this stage of their relationship, until the very next meeting.

He drifted off into a deep and sound sleep with visions of their first meeting and that which would surely follow, as the teaching of Her in person, took on a more urgent and serious Nature.

As the sandman closed his eyes for the last time that evening it found Him unconsciously smiling, still holding onto the thought of their first sexual union, as his conscious awareness dimmed and extinguished and his subconscious situational awareness rose to full alertness, to stand guard for the night.

At 6.30 on the following evening, Damien went through his normal ritual of guarding and protecting Himself from unwanted influences. He drew silently in his mind a seventh circle of cold fire about Himself, as He chose the sacred words that would see Him untouched and remain so, for as long as He was connected. The silver ring always and only now seemed to resonate whenever he mentally drew that symbol within his situationally aware mind.

‘Greatest of all that is, basis of all that is, Being behind all that is, Lord of the Universe, Initiator of all that is life; I have commanded my sovereign integral to rise and make my own way in this, my everyday life. Let there be turned aside from me whatever evil may come to threaten my well-Being.’

Then, relaxed and settled, Damien phoned his slave and ward, Butterfly. After a few minutes his communicator showed that She had answered.

‘Hello, Butterfly,’ He said.

Her reply was a little slow, yet arrived, nevertheless, in short time.

‘Hello, Master,’ She answered.

It was time, Damien decided on impulse and a feeling of right in the centre of his Being. ‘You will meet me at the centre of town this evening at nine o’clock.’

He told Her this and then gave Her the address of another of His downtown training flats before She had a chance to reply. It was a chance. He knew it—a big one, at that. She could have had private commitments of any nature that would prevent Her complying with his command. He waited, but not for long before. Her anticipated answer emblazoned itself across his fluid intelligent mind. The silver ring resonating on his finger did not go unnoticed. Now, Her commitment to Him and Her future learning would show true or it would not.

‘Yes, Master.’ Her answer arrived in accepted chosen words and sincere heartfelt spaces of her intent, in full.

Damien felt Himself stir instantly, not noticing the breath He had been unconsciously holding leave his mouth in a silent and slow stream of fluid humidity.

‘So be it.’ He answered. ‘Until then, blessed be.’ And then He smiled contentedly. It was time for His Butterfly’s next flight briefing.

Damien arrived at the flat with an hour to spare then began his preparations. As He went about his tasks in His second ritual preparation, his thoughts travelled over the man-made mysteries of the Gnostic-discovered Covenant Society to, which He and all members belonged, in their chosen separation. Their rites and secret doctrines were based on the natural, spiritual, metaphysical and psychic energy that came about, whenever feeling-dominant males and females joined in spiritual, mental, emotional, and physical sexual union, together.

Always lonely and working alone, Damien had always been able to allow his consciousness to be guided through His submissive and heart-slave training exploration and discovery, to a point where it underwent a shift. But the final shift to that of the highest communion with Himself had not yet taken place and He knew it.

He had not been able to move out and been willing to remain beyond the edge of his own world and into the one which awaited Him; not for any length of time and never for very long. When He did visit, He had not gone the distance for the shift in his conscious and subconscious awareness to fully take place and remain permanent.

Damien realised that if the felt-right feeling-dominant natural female had been with Him in the past, there would have been no barrier to prevent the shift taking place and remaining permanent in his psyche. And there they would live, together again for the very first time.

If the felt-right female had been there, the way would have been opened for them both—of this He was now certain, and had been, in hindsight, for a long time; hence his continual searching for where his task was, simply to be there; whereby the one for whom He searched, with whom He would be able to make the final shift, would ultimately seek Him out, attracted to his presence mentally, emotionally, spiritually or psychically, through the energy He extended globally, as He roamed the electronic highways in the silent world of readership and cyber-Internet connections.

Now He believed She had, and Her name, He felt, beginning with the letter “B,’ whom he had already met in person in some life, was Butterfly.

He finished his preparations then mixed Himself a small drink while He waited for Butterfly to arrive. Damien could feel his sexual energies begin their slow burn, as He sat down to think through every step in how He would direct the modified, further initiation ceremony with Her.

To the best of his belief so far, She was Covenant Guidelines oriented, in a general way, but not in the fullest humankind sense. She would have to be taken there to Her learning, meaningful vicinity through the back door, so to speak, and avoid the early reutilisation of accepted Covenant Guidelines orientation in the Great Multi-dimensional Ceremony.

He wanted to bring Her up quickly through Her natural fluid situational awareness, and if that meant hurting Her to be ultimately kind to Her, it was a small sacrifice to pay for Her to pass through the entrance of the natural doorway to their own hidden world—for them both to make.

The curtains had all been drawn closed. All lights had been extinguished, except the one beside the large bed in his bedroom and another tall, yet small one, just inside the entrance door. Butterfly would not know, of course, after their meeting, that He was directing their coming sexual union as a ceremony, as such. Yet, in the fullness of Her time and in Her knowing would the truth reveal itself to Her, as Her fluid situational awareness dawned brilliantly at each of Her peaks and after their passing; and, when She had time to reflect.

That fact alone allocated Him certain problems in his chosen task of Her initial sexual orientation and rapid, somewhat forced sexual awakening, but all would be well with them both by evening’s end—of that Damien was very sure. He would make no mistakes with his chosen ward—his willing and only heart-slave of his choosing, and Her unknowing.