The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“THE SILVER RING”

© Mesmerr

Chapter Five

From far, far away, up hills and down dales; across oceans of seemingly dizzy updraft heights and just as seemingly downdraft bottomless pits had the butterfly flapped her brand new, tiny, but strong wings after willingly shedding the last transparent remains of her birthing chrysalis that her natural fluid intelligent survival instincts had manifested into her living reality of the before-time to protect her as best it could while she prepared herself for the moment when she would willingly choose to leave the transparent illusion of safety from her protective cocoon.

Butterfly was not a premature baby and had been ready and long overdue before actually gaining the final confidence and trust in her feel-right fluid intelligence to go forward into a world she had not been to before. She had sensed its existence and had begun her struggling from her protective transparent chrysalis shell surroundings, but had been filled with apprehension and doubts, and a little fear, right from the very first struggle.

Nevertheless, nobody had controlled her mind. She had so willed it and had birthed herself all by herself, finally realising that if she did not birth herself, nobody else would or could try to. It would have killed her, even though she did not know that at the time but was inspired and motivated by her also birthing natural instinct for something better which continued to feed and to nurture her natural fluid intelligence she has still yet to discover in full.

Now she had arrived and had been cleared to land by the butterfly air traffic controller. There had been no other airborne traffic of conflict in her airspace of arrival, but Butterfly was tired, from wingtip feather to wingtip feather of her beautiful fine wings; from head to toe of her stunning and unique butterfly feminine shape and naturally fluid female form.

Yes, Butterfly was tired, but more tired of previously having to subsist within the mostly claustrophobic and restrictively lonely and depressing confines of her self-created protective cocoon of illusionary transparent chrysalis; more tired than she was from making her very first solo airborne journey into her new world. Butterfly was now happy and content within and of herself and her efforts to finally struggle free and open her natural feminine wings so fine.

And so, pretty little Butterfly slept in her own privately beforehand-arranged nest of fur-feathers, until she was called upon to learn to fly again, only this time in formation with her flight instructor, her chosen Master. Only this time she would be taught to fly higher, right beside him, wingtip to wingtip, higher and higher. Her navigation instincts had been natural to get this far. She had needed no Weather Radar system, no GPS and no man-made wings to guide her and bring her safely to her felt-right chosen destination of an unseen, yet not unfelt warm and sunny distance shore; to her felt-right flight instructor and chosen Master.

He knew that in her self-created protective chrysalis surroundings, from whence she had flown, her created Internet protection image name was ‘Bonnie Lassie.’ Her given and natural felt-right Covenant name here with Him now was, ‘Butterfly.’ The Covenant name He had given her meant: His Awakening Covenant Virgin Princess.

Damien settled comfortably on the large velvet recliner beneath Him, after He had welcomed her in expected ritual fashion at the door and then led her inside. He had arrived only twenty minutes before at his very private and secure downtown oceanic premises. His use of the nicely furnished come-and-go oceanic nine-room dwelling was for just and only such an occasion as this.

‘I have a strong body and a good and active mind, Master,’ Butterfly said, as She settled herself comfortably on a large kneeling cushion at his feet, without being told to do so. She looked up at Him, Her eyes wide. She had been trained well while mostly safe and reasonably protected in her chrysalis. She had already instinctively imaged full well, exactly what was expected of her in the presence of one such as her Lord and Master, even before she had been given by Him a clearance to land.

In the recent past, before her willingly-made first solo flight that had brought her across the open skies to Him, Butterfly had spoken confidentially with her God of all trusted gods. Now, she was going to happily, willingly and unconditionally receive her specialized advanced training in formation flight, at the knowing and experienced hands, body, and Being mind of the one before whom she now sat, respectfully.

Butterfly had never flown in formation and during her coming ground and air lessons, she would bring no shame or disrespect to her chosen Master who had arranged the first coming night’s formation flight preparation tuition while still on the ground. Practice makes perfect.

This was her first flight lesson, until once again, in the future, Butterfly would again fly to new heights of being, only this time she did not have to take off and fly solo, without an airways clearance and hope she didn’t crash into another. This time she would be cleared for takeoff right beside him, always alongside him, right by his side; to fly and to soar in formation fight; cleared for departure by her chief flight instructor, her heart-Master—Damien.

Butterfly had been already pre-flight briefed, but only as to Her manners and that was all, for Her own Master knew not what would befall Her that night; telling Her only that if She were found willing and ready to fly in natural formation right beside him, She would learn. If she was not, she would not. She could always fly away and go home, if she so chose by not accepting his ground school briefing lessons of mental, emotional, physical and spiritual practice maneuvers for her to put into real life in the skies when they flew and formatted together on each other’s wingtip, that which they had briefed and practiced in depth, repeatedly, on the ground. It was as simple as that.

Butterfly felt she was ready and had been for a long time. It had been a long and uncertain flight just to fly there to him. The weather en-route was very uncertain with fear and doubt, at times, as well as being very turbulent crossing some areas beneath her when flying low. After that she had always tried to fly as high as she could. Now, she was very determined and committed to never stop trying her best and had been acutely aware of Her heart wonderfully hammering against her rib cage, since locking her respectful and submissive gaze into his, when He met her at the door.

A Being heart-Master indeed was He; of that Butterfly was sure, simply by the aura she felt in and of his presence, and the way He affected her, physiologically. It was in his eyes, Butterfly thought, as she waited for Him to yet speak. His Being and his strength were both emanating from the depths of his eyes. She felt her sense of control subtly but surely slipping away from her grasp, already, and He had yet to ask her for her already pre-flight briefed sovereign key.

Damien could see the excitement that could not be hidden behind her eyes and in the rate of her breathing, as her chest rose and fell beneath his gaze. He smiled quietly down at her in the manner expected, his heart full of her. She returned his smile, immediately.

‘My life has been full, so far, Master,’ Butterfly continued, after receiving a gentle nod from Him, telling Her He had no intention or desire to speak to her, at this stage, ‘but there is more for me yet to learn and to experience. For that reason have I come far to you and must ask you, is my mind being controlled by you? Is that why I came?’

‘It was not my control of your thinking mind, Butterfly, that brought you here to sit where you rightfully belong and willingly need to be—by your Master’s side,’ Damien answered her firmly. ‘It was the control of your natural energetic heart now reopened, which has been waiting to meet you for a very long time.’

Butterfly nodded and bowed her head, respectfully. She had learned a great deal since treading the path of the possible master of her own chrysalis cocoon world, in earlier pre-birthing chrysalis years. She had never forgotten her earlier learning and teachings that reminded her, the more She knew, the more She realised She did not know, and Hence, should and would now take every opportunity to learn and to explore her own Being and natural talents, without injury to another, at the hands of her chosen Master.

And so, in the fullness of her own time and the awakening of her own virginal deflowering of first-hand knowledge, she had chosen her own Master to whom she now owed her obedience and allegiance even more so. He was her format and she would always watch and protect his six when not enjoying time off from her daily tour of duty formatting on his wingtip, to always fly higher, in all natural wind of natural ways.

Butterfly wanted to learn and to know all that was possible for her to know in her lifetime, and had now dedicated herself to that task, well over years of chrysalis subsistence and her efforts toward gaining self-knowledge to birth and fly herself to him. Now she had been noticed. She kept the strength of her gaze submissive, as She gazed respectfully up at the One seated above her line of sight. Those eyes, she thought-those being eyes. They talk to her when his lips are yet to move.

Again Butterfly felt her control ebbing away, as if the tide of her thinking self-control was slowly but surely ebbing and going out on her once-felt self-control; as was her will, and her wanting it not to, at this early stage. And with that thought alone, Butterfly became aware of a familiar, yet gentle warmth seeping into and inside Her lower belly and the junction of Her freshly cultured and nurtured for him thirty-two-year soft cuntal crease.

Damien nodded again to the obedient and respectful submissive female, Butterfly, seated at his feet, yet again, said nothing; allowing only the silent special words of his eyes to convey any sincere thoughts of intent He might wish to share with her; testing her reception to them, one and all. Her soft, woolen dress was fastened at the side of her neck by a large emerald button. Damien slowly allowed his gaze to travel to it, and then back to her gentle face and seemingly unconditionally accepting eyes.

Butterfly sensed Her Master’s wishes and stood immediately, then reached casually beside her shoulder to her neck to the button and undid it, then shrugged her shoulders out of the dress. It fell forward and slipped to her waist, catching and holding there on the curve of her hips; the graceful and deep arch of her lower back, at the beginning of her gently rising buttocks.

She reflected momentarily upon the fact that He was her Master for the length of time He required of her and she accepted Him totally in that role. She straightened her shoulders. Her breasts were fully exposed, but she was not jutting them out, even though the pulse racing already in her veins, dictated she would like to.

Damien stared at Butterfly’s full breasts in respectful and admirable appreciation. Then He looked up to her face. She was half-smiling down at Him. Her eyes had a slightly glazed look about them; half-tranced, almost.

‘I am not to know your rank, Master,’ Butterfly said quietly, in a submissive tone of voice. ‘And I know you are far above a lowly training slave submissive, like me. I am here for my enlightenment and growth, at your pleasure and leisure. How do you intend to proceed, that I may best serve the needs of both of us?’

Butterfly could not believe the effect Her Master’s strong eyes were instantly having on her mind and body. It seemed at some moments, as if She were drowning in those bottomless liquid pools of deep emerald blue and green before they would then soften and throw Her almost subsiding situational awareness a life-jacket.

She felt her breathing deepen yet again; felt the hesitation of excitement in each controlled breath she drew into the humid depths of her lungs, as she watched his hand slowly extend toward her breasts. Her heart hammered silently against her ribs, mercilessly, relentlessly, such that she had to close her eyes to forcibly control her body’s breathing and heart rate. Knowing she had yet to learn the full wonder of anticipating her Master’s every momentary need or command.

Damien smiled as He reached out with his left hand, fingers spread wide and cupped her right breast, lifting it slightly, at the same time. Her breathing stopped momentarily then began again, shaky and uncertain, as it entered and left her unconsciously flaring nostrils and slightly open mouth. He knew full-well the familiar and expected effect his presence was having on the acolyte half-naked submissive female, Butterfly, and felt Himself stir restlessly as she drew deep, slow breaths in trying to control that effect.

‘You are my chosen heart-Master, Master,’ Butterfly said quietly, almost a whisper. Her whispering was the only way She could be sure Her voice would not betray Her lack of inner strength, and She definitely did not want Her Master to think Her attitude was only oriented toward sex and not toward the learning and advancement She had come to receive. Butterfly allowed her eyes to close while she continued her inner dialogue with herself, desperately attempting to clear her mind of unwanted thoughts of failure.

Damien glanced up at her use of the words and spaces. His natural dominant male heart swelled of its own accord. Her eyes had closed with the arrival of his hand on her naked breast. He knew full well what She was doing; trying to subdue the enemy of uncertainty and failure, as they all did when first in his presence. Her chest lifted, as did the breast in his hand and fingers, as she drew another deep breath into her lungs. He then watched her eyes open, her gaze finding his immediately and submitting respectfully, unquestioningly, without doubt of that important fact on her face or in her eyes.

‘I am only a training slave submissive on yet another threshold, Master. You may have to perform my allocated ceremony many times. I await your command and am at your service, Master.’

More and more did Butterfly feel her conscious thought and thinking control slipping away from her, without there being a single thing she could seem to do or even want to do about it; such was the silent strength and Being of the aura of He who now Held the basin of the future milk of her children of yet many coming lives, yet to be. Butterfly sighed deeply in silent protest at the betrayal so early of her own expected strength and control.

‘Very many,’ Damien answered softly, his Heart still throbbing. He gently squeezed and lifted her breast, looking squarely up into her eyes, pleased with the sudden intake of breath through her mouth in a deep, silent gasp. ‘And always with pleasure but never with you.’ He continued. ‘I have waited long for you, Butterfly, and because of that, from you, I expect more than the very best you ‘think’ you can do. Don’t think. Feel.’

Butterfly’s eyes widened, as if on cue. The warmth of her rapidly brewing natural virgin oil of feminine wine seeping into her inner thighs and between her buttocks and in her nipples flamed briefly before diminishing once more to a slow simmer and occasional burn. Her gaze submissively locked more deeply into his, as she readied to speak in a more confident tone of voice, not that any noticeable return of her control could be detected from the racing pulse in her veins.

‘Tell me of the Covenant Heart-Slave Initiate ceremony, Master,’ she asked Him, her voice containing just a hint of breathiness, as her inner struggle continued, ‘that I may best prepare to serve us both in my many coming teachings.

‘The marriage of natural Oneness. Have you heard of it?’ He asked her, knowing she could not have heard of the legend in any of her chrysalis survival training, yet. He had found most people had not.

Butterfly’s eyes had half closed under the ongoing stress of her inner battle with herself and her physiological emotions. Her eyes felt to her like those of a big, lazy cat, as He continued to fondle her breast and roll her nipple between his fingers and thumb, most times soft and gentle, occasionally quick, short and sharp. Then the sudden pain was gone just as quickly as it had arrived with a vengeance, leaving only her nipple throbbing in a not unwanted way and manner, each time she felt her living life’s blood rush headlong to her nipple, each time her Master’s natural dominance was experienced through the unexpected avenue of feel, instead of words she had expected.

She observed his gaze to visibly deepen, somehow. Her own breathing then quickly deepened beneath his softly penetrating gaze and fondling hand and fingers. She watched her own chest rise and fall more quickly, despite her best efforts to not allow it to do so. She struggled moment by moment with herself to recall the image of the sexual and sensual joining of the two famous deities he had briefed her about.

‘I have never heard of the ceremony or read of it in my readings and learning, Master,’ Butterfly answered, finding his gaze deepening further and draining even more of her self-control away from her rapidly dimming conscious grasp.

‘What have you read and learned?’ Damien asked her, quietly, his gaze not allowing hers to travel away from his own for a single moment, and still continuing his exploration of natural and deliberate sensation surges in her mind and body that struggled, internally, he sensed, as his warm fingers continued to open and close softly then intermittently sharp upon her nipple, while his warm cupping hand continued to lift its now owned parcel of Butterfly’s soft, white flesh of breast.

‘Only the name you briefed me on, Master,’ Butterfly answered, submissively, and with what seemed to her a monumental effort on the part of her throat and voice to work. ‘That when it is performed the receiver will be unable to speak for hours afterwards.’

‘Learning of and from your natural female self through another’s teaching touch has that effect,’ Damien replied, impressed that his pre-flight training of the preparation of her formation flying had been so detailed. ‘We will be undisturbed. An unexpected interruption could hurt both of us.’

Damien saw her thinking mind and her half-closed eyes become fully alert, as He spoke. He smiled reassuringly up at her then squeezed the soft, warm flesh of breast a little more firmly. Butterfly’s eyes went immediately to half-mast, once more, as her breathing shuddered in her throat before finding its hesitant escape between her moist, open lips. She licked them quickly, nervously, like a thirsty lizard of the desert.

‘My bed of furs is through the door behind you,’ Damien said quietly. ‘We will not be disturbed in any way at any time. It is also a very quiet ceremony from our own involvement.’

Damien released her breast and pulsing hot nipple back to her, slowly, then changed to her other breast. Butterfly gasped instantly, but silently. Her breathing then deepened further as his fingers curled and wrapped themselves deeply into the soft underbelly flesh below her now elongated and hardening, dark-brown nipple. He lifted then cupped her soft weight flesh of breast, as He had with the other. Her breathing quickly deepened even more; her eyes remained open and at half-mast, staring vacantly down at Him.

The ceremony Damien intended to conduct with Butterfly was one of great Covenant antiquity; a re-enactment of the creation of the Universe through sexual union. His Gnostic Covenant’s belief was that only by co-operation between male and female can either advance, spiritually. They fulfill and complete each other, so that every sexual unions; however casual, however long or short in duration time, could be seen as a dim shadow of the cosmic act of creation. Performed by adepts of equal knowledge or initiatory guided teachings, the union of male and female approaches and resembles more closely the original primal creation act, lasting for several hours and partakes of its being and divine Nature, which is seen as continuing and continuous, not just once and for all.

This point of view was very different from the Christian religion and all others, which hold that the creation of the Universe, by their God or Gods, occurred at some definite point in time past, when it was naturally felt like being created, or many believed mankind simply rose from the quagmire of the primeval soup.

Damien then rose before her and led Butterfly to the bedroom, her nipple remaining gently, yet firmly grasped between his warm fingers and thumb, as He led the way. Once inside with the door closed, He released her breast back to her with a nod, testing that she knew the protocol of what was to follow next, told and taught to her during the ritual preparation for the ceremony.

Butterfly silently and quickly stripped naked and then stripped her Master, gently and completely. Her Heart thumped wildly as her gaze naturally fell under instant guided direction upon that which would soon fill her every essence, as well as her body. Then they stood, as protocol required, with her waiting submissively for Him to lead her to the next step while He tested her patience, at this early stage.

Silently, She desperately tried to recall each and every word of his pre-flight briefing of the initiating ceremony, but could not stop herself from contemplating Him and His, as He did Her and Hers, before her own eyes; each in their crowning naked glory, yet not yet physically touching; allowing and accepting now the formal arrival of that which had already been felt within their loins and bellies—the slow burn of mounting sensual arousal.

Butterfly became consciously aware then of her own rapidly rising damp; the musky virginal aroma of her own body’s anticipation and excitement of the unknown that was soon to become her own first-hand experience and knowledge. She didn’t know whether her Master was controlling her mind or she was, in fact, losing it completely, and, willingly, all by herself.

Damien knew she would not move without his leading. Her nipples were fully lengthened now and very erect. The musky heated aroma of her virginal body’s rapidly fermented slave-oil’s arrival quickly and gently assaulted his nostrils, causing them to flare instantly in returned effect. He thickened and He lengthened before her gaze, knowing that both of them were already sexually aroused. Yet his intention was far from the ordinary human response of getting onto the bed and dispersing their gathering energies rapidly in an act of banal copulation.

‘You are like natural Oneness,’ Damien told her quietly, but firmly, as she looked up at Him from only an inch below his own Height. ‘Full-breasted and well-nippled, narrow-waisted, and broad-hipped, the ceremony for your submissive heart-slave initiation has been chosen well. Show me your unconditional slave-acceptance circle.’

And the ritual of her knowing had begun.

Butterfly looked quickly around the room then behind her and down at the floor. Her gaze fell upon that for which her gaze searched—a seven-pointed white star within a red circle, painted on the floor. Damien moved to the centre of it and nodded for her to continue, after glancing at a small chest of drawers to the right of the closed door.

Butterfly walked quickly to the chest then opened the top drawer, withdrawing some incense and a small crystal bottle of water. She reached down and opened a box of matches, lighting one and then setting alight the incense. Then she joined Him in the centre of the circle. Again, Damien nodded to her. With the burning incense in her right hand giving off its sweet-smelling smoke, she walked slowly around the circle, speaking her given Covenant slave-mantra. Then she walked around the circle again, sprinkling the water in tiny drops around the edges of it, consecrating it to their exclusive use and sanctifying the space within, so that no harm should befall either of them. When she was beside Him once more and both were facing to the east, Damien pointed with his finger to the seven-pointed star, turning slowly, as He traced all of its conceptual shape through the air.

‘The being of the Covenant Seal of Earth, Wind and Fire is about us,’ Damien said, forcefully. ‘Into it shall come no evil thing.’

He then faced Butterfly and took her hands while He spoke of the nature of the heart-slave submissive initiate ceremony that He was about to embark them both upon, his voice full of confidence, strong with his own inner Being. When He had finished that part, He asked, ‘Do you understand this?’

‘I understand the words, Master,’ Butterfly replied immediately, and in a quiet voice, ‘but I cannot understand the spaces telling me what will happen.’

Butterfly knew she would not remember every word and space, but her situational awareness told her of the implications of her part in the coming secret and very advanced Covenant ritual joining.

‘When the natural Oneness enters into you in all its natural fullness of spirit,’ Damien told her, ‘you will understand words and spaces and know always which is the stronger and more easily understood. Words and spaces are two different tongues that speak the same language.’

Then He positioned them both facing east, side by side, again. He raised his hands, palms upward then called loudly on all the forces of the Wholeness Universe to help Him in his Covenant and His heart’s endeavours.

‘Beings of the Nature Kingdom,’ Damien continued. ‘Be beneath my left foot and within my right hand. Conduct me between the two columns virginal slave purity standing proudly female before me, on which the Gnostic Covenant Apex to virginal oil source stands untouched by her Master chosen. Victory and Glory strengthen me in my rising. Upon the natural stones of the Covenant Foundation Initiation, understanding be my love and love under will. Wisdom, be my light. Be that, which you are, and that, which you naturally Will to be.’

The being vibrations rippled throughout Damien’s mind and body as He spoke the sacred Covenant words. He felt them as part of Himself. He felt their surge and felt ablaze with a renewed and raw primal energy. He saw Butterfly make the sign of the cross over her body, noting the slight shaking of her fingers as they trailed through the incensed-filled air of his room. He heard her words of virginal heart-slave sacredness that followed his, knowing what she was saying and hopefully, understanding all.

As Butterfly touched her forehead, her navel, her right nipple, her left nipple, her words meant; The Covenant of the Seventh Heaven, and as she pressed her palms together at the level of her lips, she whispered, ‘existing for us in all eternity.’

Each part of her naked body she touched, so flamed quietly in its own Heat and depth, as her mind and body’s slow burn continued to simmer. They turned then to face each other. Following her Master’s leads, Butterfly sank down to her knees before Him, her gaze trailing slowly down the full length and girth of that which was His and, which would soon be knowing the very deepest part of her slow-burning virginal heart-slave core.

Damien followed and the two of them knelt three feet apart. Between them on the floor He traced the outline of a large equal-sided triangle, its base side toward Himself and its point toward Butterfly.

‘In this sign we see the natural Oneness of togetherness between natural Oneness and natural Oneness,’ Damien said then felt an immediate surge in sexual being as He began to throb and expand in its own essence. ‘From your side you see the representation of the submissive virginal submissive-slave female parts; from my side I see the representation of the virginal dominant male parts, though there is only one figure within the Circle of Seventh Heaven.’

Damien then clapped his hands loudly together three times, and moved forward to sit cross-legged within the imaginary triangle He had traced. The soles of his feet were upwards on opposite thighs in a Yoga position.

Then, with his gentle nod as her signal, Butterfly rested her hands on His shoulders, her legs straddled outside His thighs. He took her by the hips and held her while He kissed her belly, above her unshaven black-carpeted silken nature forest smoothness. Then, under the guidance of His hands, she lowered herself downward, until He was able to kiss her breasts, and then lower still, and His fingers were between her widely parted thighs, opening her like a virginal flower in the natural heat of its own springtime.

Butterfly deepened Her breathing then gasped as she sat across and then fully down upon His rising lap, settling finally at last, fully penetrated and widely stretched in His girth, her arms and legs clasped tightly behind His back. The loud sigh escaped her mouth before she could prevent it doing so as He spoke to her.

‘Listen closely for your greater cause,’ He said to her, his eyes drawing hers inside the depth of his penetrating gaze. ‘Soon my thoughts will all be yours.’

Butterfly felt her will crumbling with her last vestiges of self-control.

‘Allow these words of being to hold. Your mind and body are now mine to control.’

Butterfly knew and felt she was losing it, terrified she would do so completely before she could finish, resulting in her shameful failure. Her Head throbbed as she allowed her sovereignty to deepen and her trust in Him and His control to be complete. She felt so full of Him, inside and out, almost as if they were one body.

Master and heart-slave, a male and a female joined sexually in Covenant union, waiting for the transformation that would take place when their male and female bodies and minds were ready for it. They sat straight-backed, Damien’s arms around Butterfly’s waist, one hand cupping each firm, hot buttock cheek, supporting Her and holding Her close, looking into and through Her half-closed and sovereigned eyes.

This was a ceremony not to be hurried, but He knew, because of her inexperience, she could not hold his depth and fullness in the position He had allowed her body to now settle fully into. It would be asking too much of her at her present level of situational awareness, experience and training. The position Damien had chosen prevented any thrusting of sexual parts, as it was supposed to. The sensations that formed quickly with the slow internal upward inflection and her upward withdrawing channel suckling action burned fiercely already in each of them. The consummate internal engulfing sensations came from their male and female sexual polarities in total and complete firm-pressure contact, but with almost little friction of movement.

Damien had Butterfly follow his breathing pattern then to let the patterns of her breathing become automatic. A tingling soon rapidly made itself felt throughout His body. A feeling of warmth suffused Him. A rhythmic pulsation began to throb and became an inner vibration within the deepest core of his body and mind. His sexual energy gathered rapidly and surged upward between their sexual parts in contact, striking them both like heated fire and electricity set free to roam unchallenged as the gods came closer. He felt her heated velvet virginal heart-slave suction glove milking Him upward and deeper inside herself; her cervix opening to kiss and to suckle, welcoming its Master with its own moist virginal heart-slave lips of wet fire.

Butterfly’s temples throbbed and pulsed in time with her racing heartbeat. Her nipples stung with a white-hot fire as her slow burn began to mount rapidly within her, in earnest. The inner cups of both her breasts swelled and flamed, repetitively. Her buttocks flexed and contracted unconsciously in anticipation as her body strained and relaxed, stretched and contracted to accommodate His hugeness, His length, and His girth and His seemingly endless depth burying itself even more deeply inside her body. Her core of extreme sexual pleasure and knowing pulsed against the pressure of his skin as He held her as He did, from the inside and out. She felt it, sensed it, and accepted its growing fullness in loving acceptance of that which was almost upon her. She could feel and could sense its quickening.

A low guttural moan burst from Butterfly’s drawn lips, as the sudden pressure upwards of his loins forced the soft fleshy comfort hood upward between the swollen folds of her open furred virginal heart-slave mound and crease. The deliberate movement exposed the beautifully adorable and desirable cuntal Jewel of her virginal slave Nile river oil to the raw pressure and heated impact of such openness and pressure of exposed contact. Butterfly’s vision and senses swam in a turbulent sea of sensual primal pleasure, raw and unadulterated primeval, as it unleashed itself fully upon her situational heart-slave virginal awareness and now fully penetrated and Master-owned physical body.

Time no longer had any meaning for Butterfly or Damien. They saw nothing but each other, were aware of nothing but each other. Their breathing had slowed in unison and their bodies throbbed loudly and sensuously as their sexual tension grew rapidly from the slow burning of non-friction contact and rapturous proud raw flesh pressure. Their arms had unconsciously tightened around each other, like two people holding each other for grim life and death while falling and tumbling endlessly through endless space, itself.

Butterfly’s internal muscles had begun automatically clasp and unclasp, to milk upward and begin stripping Damien’s deeply planted full and throbbing erection in a slow and almost musical rhythm. Her cervix dilated and expanded and also suckled then repetitively drew firmly upward against the unmoving pressure contact of his complete and consummating presence against it. A deep level of herself had been so stimulated into action for the very first time, as they ascended together upward on the long and gentle slope of passion’s mountain and sexual union of the finest kind, unhurried and in complete harmony, to where the gods awaited them both in their all-consuming mutual Seventh Covenant fullness.

Damien’s entire awareness was the vision of natural Oneness and Oneness of all things natural now locked in their mutual embrace.

Butterfly hung desperately onto the last shreds of her own consciousness and rapidly fading situational awareness of who she was, in reality. Her arms held Damien tighter and tighter; her mouth unconsciously searching for and found his waiting. They were both lost in sensation, oblivious to their surroundings, the room, the building, the city, the whole world about them—all ceased to exist. Then suddenly and violently, Butterfly trembled as her orgasm began in her lower body then wracked and bathed her from head to toe, as it torched and flamed its way rapidly up and down her belly and spine, simultaneously. She screamed from the pit of her soul as its rapturous and blissful heat began to rip her awareness of identity of self apart, from stem to stern. She shuddered violently and He held her tightly to Him in her moment of bonding, of knowledge and of sharing. The tears streamed unconsciously and unknowingly from the corners of her eyes.

At that moment, they were no longer their names; they were not teacher and student, nor Master and slave. They were natural Oneness and natural Oneness, together again for the very first mutually virginal time in the fullness of their knowing of the other, of becoming the other in complete sexual union of minds and bodies; two aspects of the living reality of two into One really does go, which contains male and female within itself, and is ultimately the primal primeval First Source of all.

They breathed as one and gasped as one entity when the explosive myriads of coloured lights of their mutual supernovas joined through natural bodily fusion and then dimmed their minds and senses to muteness, except for their deep rasping gasps into each other’s throat, as wave after wave of white, rapturous fire torched their spines from their bottoms to the top of their skulls, wrenching the guttural pleasure-moans and groans of the gods joining, and finally becoming only one entity within them both.

And finally, after a time of eternity, the fire dimmed and simmered once more and became as it had been in the very beginning of their natural Seventh Covenant bodily fusion joining. Damien gently unwound Butterfly’s arms from around Himself, then leaned back to look at her, deepening Himself even more upward and inside her wonderfully clenching velvet heart-slave glove, as He remained completely embedded to utter and unconditional surrender and consummation within her complete glistening female body. She was lathered from head to toe, like an unsated, unfulfilled brood mare that had just been mounted and taken hard, deep and fast from behind by her wild primal stallion so fine, so hard, and so very, very long.

Though they were still linked sexually, Damien, with the marriage of their Covenant heart-slave initiation fusional joining, had now become aware of her, only as another part of Himself that He had projected outwards into an existence of its own. She was beautiful and his mind was full of the marvel of what He now saw. Damien and Butterfly were now one as he felt, as he saw, and as they were. One living, breathing, continuously creating being, with two proud hearts now beating for one, as One.

Butterfly felt herself on the edge of a great abyss, uncertain of who she was or what she was doing. Her mind swam and spun crazily. Her body throbbed and pulsed inside and out; from her full-to-the-brim junction, to the crown of her head; with wave after subsiding wave of sheer, raw pleasure continuously seeming to recreate itself within every nerve, every muscle, and every fibre of her natural being. Her body sweated from head to toe and her limbs trembled as she waited, alone, as one in the silent gasping of her dimming awareness. Butterfly was frightened of the strength of the euphoric transcendental pleasure still rippling and torching its random way throughout her mind and body. And she was frightened of the unknown she felt was yet to come. Butterfly did not know who she was anymore, as her straining new situational awareness began to dawn in the form of a distant melody in her mind.

She was a heart-slave, her Master’s heart-slave. They had bonded and were now one. She would never leave His side for as long as she lived, and longer. Butterfly then began to calm a little and settle inside herself, somewhere she did not know existed. And then, slowly, her body began to dance.

Damien felt her in his awareness, slowly unfold her trembling legs from his back then move gently upward and backward away, until their loins were finally parted. Then finally, He became aware of her looking at Him, knowing a little in his heart that she had not seen him as He had seen her, but aware that her situational awareness of who she really was had increased beyond her immeasurable imagination. She had advanced, as He had expected she would, just from the Covenant initiation experience. She was still staring at Him and to him she was still natural Oneness; newly aware of herself as a distinct Being, after the ecstasy of blissful euphoric union. He watched her stand up slowly, her full breasts swaying sensuously in time with a distant heard-by-him music He knew that she, too, could hear clearly inside her head, her thighs trembling still.

Then, after a while of watching her hips and thighs and entire body writhing and twisting slowly to her inner theme of blessed union and spiritual growth, Damien became aware of Himself and the world in which He lived and loved this time. They had reached that point in the ceremony that showed that everything what thinking-dominant men and women would not recognise, yet feeling-dominant males and females have always imagined that they experienced, was generated for them by the dance of natural Oneness, and the illusion of separation from the First Source of who they really are and always would be, in all ways natural. And Damien knew separation was just that—only an illusion.

Butterfly had realised what she had learned, yet she was still unaware of who she was, at that moment in time. She was pervaded by a sense of her own natural Oneness in the fullness of her newfound knowledge. She stopped dancing and looked down at Damien, suddenly feeling afraid and alone in the extreme; once again teetering on the edge of the abyss of the unknown. He raised his arms and she took his hands quickly, to be pulled down toward Him. Her awareness in her sudden alarm observed his waiting shaft. He was still hard and erect, and she knew the Being of natural Oneness was still in Him. Butterfly then sank gratefully onto his lap and sighed deeply as the impalement of her central shaft parted and wholly and very deeply accepted His own fully and consumatingly, once again. She sighed in gratitude and love for the closeness of such utter and unconditional fullness within her Being.

‘You are natural Oneness,’ Damien told her in a slow voice. ‘You and I are now one. The sense of separation, along with many other thought-creations of the human genetic mind, is an illusion.’

‘I was frightened,’ Butterfly answered in a shaking voice-whisper, and then she gasped as He shifted into her centre more deeply.

‘You are natural Oneness. We are the same One.’

Butterfly gasped yet again as her breathing then deepened considerably with his even further penetration into uncharted and never-before-felt regions of her inner Being. Her legs clasped his hips tightly and her arms flew quickly about his neck.

Damien stroked her long hair lovingly to calm her in her new and sensual experience, knowing what she was going through in her growing awareness; the very same as He. Then He sensed she was ready for the next step. He placed his hands atop each of her shoulders and forced her slowly downward, more deeply onto her impalement, spearing her central core through that which would one day give birth to her young, through the pain of loving tears. He heard her draw instantly a deep breath of air, gasping loudly as He forced her harder and more firmly, but slowly downward, again unleashing her slow burn to flame and then flameout, yet again, within her conscious thinking and feeling mind and senses.

And so then did He hold her clasped to him, unmoving this way. They sat together, linked only by their sexual parts and their two hearts beating as One, until finally, Butterfly was once again comforted. In his mind Damien held an image of the union of natural Oneness and natural Oneness derived from Him. When He became aware, once again, of the sensual clasping and unclasping and updrawing action inside of Butterfly’s virgin-oiled velvet centre, He identified Himself and her with the two divinities, Natural Oneness and Natural Oneness. In the ensuing milking of his sexual wholeness and girth was He being drawn more and more into that which He visualized, so strongly and, so completely. He was being drained, melted and fused, yet again; merging into one being with Butterfly in her internal manipulation of his body, hilted so deeply as to be a part of her own inner body. He drew breath deeply and long.

‘Here is given true insight onto the great Natural Oneness,’ He told her as He pressured her fully open dark-carpeted crease with his loins. ‘He or she who gains this insight is released and becomes one with One.’

Then He shifted forward once again, sliding back the sheath that beheld the Jewel of her virginal liquid Nile oil. Her lips full and spread wide against the pressure allowed the most intimate of contact against it in its loving embrace. He felt its volcanic heat as her slow burn began to race unchecked through her mind and senses. Damien knew Butterfly would shortly reach the end of her ability to sustain him and his whole natural being of raw sensations and sheer sexual ecstasy inside her own living being; and would soon no longer be able to retain her conscious awareness at all.

He decided to cut the ceremony short and take her with him into the final heart-slave consumational fusion and act. He pulled more even more forcefully and firmly downward upon each of her shoulders with his hands, embedding himself to the over-limit hilt inside her body where He knew no man had ever touched before, nor she with anything made from the mind of man. He then felt her control go completely.

Her body opened to his deepest penetration like a Lotus flow, accepting Him fully into the mouth of her cradle of yet unborn. She screamed and groaned at the same time.

Butterfly heard not the sounds of her ecstasy, unknowingly groaning at the sheer depth of his penetration. She gasped as the waves of pleasure began to rack and to burn and torch their uncontrolled upward and outward from her fiery and throbbing dark-furred cuntal male central haven and home. The erect and over-elongated nipples of each of her swollen and throbbing breasts stung madly while singing their wonderfully fullness of pain with the angels and ached with the fire of opposites. Her buttocks flexed and her insides involuntarily began to shudder in the contractions; relentless in their loving and milking assault upon that part of Him that continued to open her, like a ripe fruit of the sweetest natural vine.

When Butterfly’s orgasm finally came, it came quickly and with a vengeance, flaming instantly in a single eye blink throughout her mind and senses; a slow burn no longer; an afterburner flameout in motion. Her awareness and senses deserted her for Heaven’s Seventh Heaven; where angels do not fear to tread and who welcomed her home, fully, into their nurturing breasts. Her essence soared and sang with them while she saw herself for that which she now had become, through the joining of two into one; that which had been decreed for her learning; that which had now come to pass as she willingly dove the essence of who she now was into the darkness of the great abyss that had previously held only dread for her. And the ultimate happiness and peace of that entity dove down right beside her to keep her warm in her rapid and natural descent.

Damien went with the natural fusional flow fully, opening Himself and the gates that had, to that time, remained securely closed, by choice. Butterfly had brought with her that which he had always needed yet never had, to go where no man had ever been. Butterfly had brought with her the Central Seventh Covenant that could finally open the door of His heart. Each spurting pulse of his living, breathing, life-bringing semen soared like the surf crashing on a beach, like a high-reaching garden plume fountain, flinging its sparkling effervescence higher and higher upwards into Butterfly’s deepest bright sunshine of her carpeted liquid cuntal warmth, until the jet plumes finally broke back against that from which they had been birthed then fell into shimmering rainbows inside her no longer virginal heart-slave cuntal channel of absolute and unconditional divinity.

Damien was One, again, with Butterfly, now. And deep inside himself, He knew that the superhuman euphoric ecstasy was shared, at least in part, and in time, in full. Yet in the fullness of Butterfly’s time He knew she would know it as He for they were now fused and were one in growth together, again, for the very first time. It was as if with his own body, Damien had experienced the rapid and deep contractions of raw sensual delight in her lower belly; and through her He could feel the strength and firmness of his own gushing rainbow fountain’s length, as if she were the male and He was the female.

And so, over many, many timeless minutes of rapturous passing did the ecstasy remain in both as one, heart to heart, Master to slave, male to female; not fading in seconds, as with ordinary copulation between humans, but remaining at its blissful peak as the Wholeness Universe of Continuous Creation recreated itself yet again, through their fusion and joining and sharing of each other’s whole minds and whole natural bodies.

Time again, for Damien had stopped and the Wholeness Universe remained recreated with the woman astride Him still hilted deeper than deep. Damien would have remained in that continuously recreating Universe had He not suddenly been brought back to earth, by the realisation that the light of fluid intelligent conscious awareness in Butterfly had dimmed and was now reaching flameout, completely without fuel energy to hold herself upright atop Him. With a long sigh, she then flamed out completely, her energy fuel tanks completely exhausted in her being. Her arms suddenly slid from around his neck and her legs trailed sideways loose about Him.

She had fainted, unconditionally exhausted from the sheer pleasure of her experience, prolonged by Him beyond the edge-play of the known or ever-before-experienced limits of her human female endurance. He held her by the shoulders while He gently disengaged their sexual fusion parts then lowered her slowly to the floor, laying her down backwards. Then He sat cross-legged on the floor between her relaxed and sleeping widely splayed, parted legs and slowly trickling, draining centre while He contemplated her naked beauty and waited quietly for her to sleep, to rest and refuel, and to recover and come to His side, where would always belong and need to be. He knew her conscious critical factor thinking mind had simply shut down from the stress of the overload on her nervous system at simply being in the background of her experience, trying to comprehend and make sense of it all.

He smiled in love for her new-found awareness in knowing now that the deep and unconscious wisdom of her body would allow her full and complete recovery to 24/7 heart-slavery to Him, in its own natural time of her continuously recreated training. Finally, after about thirty minutes, Butterfly’s long submissive female legs and her head rolled to one side. Damien got up and stretched then knelt down beside her as her eyelids fluttered open. He stroked her face, gently, until she mumbled something unintelligible. Then He picked her up bodily and carried her to the bed and got in with her and by her side, where she would always reside with Him. She was more fully awake by then, but still deep within the slow burning of her spiritual awareness aftermath that she had not yet fully realised had taken place.

Her mouth struggled to open but found his in a brief but deep kiss. Then He took her in his arms as she sighed once or twice then slid beyond all known edge-playing imagery and spiraled downward, ever downward into a deep sleep, her head sinking deeply onto his shoulder.

Damien smiled silently in the dark with her final sleeping sigh, wondering if He would ever be lying that way with her, his new initiate, his first officer and first mate; His only ever heart-slave, now sleeping on his shoulder, after joining in holy fusion and union, after the joining ritual of Natural Oneness and Natural Oneness, as He had just done with her. Then He, too, sighed; knowing it was only a matter of time, as it always was. And then He, too, drifted off into a deep and exhausted, pleasant sleep by her side, together again, for the very first time.

And the old silver ring then shimmered softly, as it left, not wishing to wake one loving, living soul; knowing it no longer needed an old, but shiny and always kept clean silver frame, any more. It had a brand new home, now; two brand new energetic hearts beating as one, for one ... for Him. Butterfly’s second flight lesson would commence as soon as she opened her eyes.