The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“THE SILVER RING”

© Mesmerr

CHAPTER FOUR

It was the very next evening when Peter plugged into the net on his computer, after finishing business for the day, that one of his electronic message services was flashing that He had received a message. The silver ring itched on his finger. He glanced down, puzzled. It had happened before, but rarely when he had been sitting at his computer.

He clicked on it, a little excited about receiving one on the first place. It didn’t happen, all that often. Whenever He visited the Internet it was always under an alias nickname. His email address could be found by searching the message centre under his nickname, of course, but He figured no one in the ‘ism’ dimension would ever bother to, or want to go to that much trouble, just to find Him. The message displayed itself on his screen as He read it quickly.

‘Are you the Taurean who was in the chat room called Sandy’s last night?’ The message asked Him. The message was from someone using the nickname ‘Bonnie Lassie.’

Peter typed his reply, stating that He was the one called, ‘Taurean, ’ who was in Sandy’s chat room last night, although He couldn’t remember talking to anyone by that name. And that name, “Bonnie Lassie,” He felt, was strangely close and familiar. The old silver ring itched once more.

Too many people and too many nicknames, Peter thought, as He sent off his reply to the mysterious stranger who had taken the time to send Him a message. He noticed that the sender was also off-line or the name would be highlighted. Then He wondered, idly, if the sender had been male or female. People were unusually unnatural on the Internet, at times. This, He knew, only too well. Sometimes, many were the exact opposite. He finally decided it must be a female, since nothing about the name sounded of male origin.

Within a few seconds of sending his reply, Peter’s message service flashed. He answered it with his mouse. It was Bonnie Lassie. She had added Him to her personal list. Peter was puzzled. Why would anyone want to add a perfect stranger to his or her list of personal contact friends, and without his permission—not that He wouldn’t have given it?

Out of curiosity Peter clicked his acceptance of being added to Bonnie Lassie’s list. Then He clicked on her information to find out her personal statistics, if, in fact, she had listed any. He had been right. As the personal information displayed itself on his screen, He could see by her name she was a woman, aged thirty-two, and lived in another country. Her name was still listed as Bonnie Lassie. Peter decided He needed to know more about this mysterious lady and decided to add her to his own list of personal contacts.

Within seconds she had accepted Him, as He had accepted her. He could feel something deep inside stir, but He couldn’t quite put his thoughts on what it was. He decided to send her a personal message, asking her why she had contacted Him. Within seconds her answer came flashing back to Him.

‘Because I looked up your words and spaces of the edge play and you sounded like you would be an interesting person to converse with,’ her message read to Him.

Peter’s mind mentally raced back over the information He had listed with the words and spaces of edge play. He felt like He wanted to know for sure what she knew about Him. Then suddenly, the silver ring itched once more. He relaxed. Wherever He gave his personal information He had always said the same things—the natural truth, or at least, a limited amount of it—the usual things, such as hobbies, interests, etc. Then suddenly He noticed her name change colour as she either lost contact or went to privacy.

He sent her a message asking if she wanted to chat in type, just in case she was hiding, and then waited for her reply for a few minutes. Then he idly surfed the net for a while before finally leaving.

Throughout the next day Peter wondered about Bonnie Lassie disappearing. He had waited for her answer, but it had never arrived. He wondered too about her stated reasons for contacting Him and placing Him on her personal contact list without asking Him first, or, for that matter, why she would really even want to in the first place. Then He let it slide in his mind as work took over his dominant thoughts until five o’clock, when, once again, He plugged into the net for his before-going-home-relaxation time.

As his navigator spread down the screen of his computer his attention was instantly attracted to his message service flashing at Him. He clicked to receive. It was she, or her answer, at any rate. Her name wasn’t coloured, so He figured she must have answered Him the night before, after He’d left. The message said she would be happy to chat with Him.

His excitement mounted a little and the silver ring itched a little. He grinned, wondering why as He sent her off a chat request, still wondering, although He didn’t really know the reasons why He should be feeling that way. Then, after He’d sent it off, He wondered why He did that too, since her name colouring indicated she wasn’t on-line to receive his message.

He shook his Head, as, within seconds, his message service flashed again with her answer. Her name changed colours at the same time. The silver ring did not itch. Now he was almost expecting it, but not quite. She had answered his chat request and within moments his screen spawned the two-bar split screen, showing him at the top and Bonnie Lassie in the bottom half.

Peter smiled to Himself as He waited to see, which of them would type first. He liked Being on top. Then He wondered if she was thinking a similar thing to Him. No shame in speaking first, He decided, as He typed his introduction, wondering how far away from her own keyboard her fingers were.

‘Hello.’ He typed.

‘Hello,’ Bonnie Lassie answered in a typeface that wasn’t special or coloured surprising Him a little, both with the typeface and her manner of greeting. Most women adopted some fancy typeface that apparently suited viewing themselves through female eyes, and now He realised immediately what had interested her in talking with Him.

She had greeted Him in the manner that submissive females had not often greeted Him with. He had only ever subliminally placed the barest understandable bones of the Covenant Guidelines in his information; only natural dominant male and submissive training and a few other things, as interests for people to seek his Help, if they ever felt like it.

‘Thank you for talking to me,’ Peter typed with a smile, now that He had that one figured out, and at the same time, wondered if she was another thinking-dominant woman full of surprises.

‘You’re welcome, Sir,’ she answered on is screen.

Polite, too, Peter thought as He began to type. He liked to give and be given respect by anyone, particularly thinking-dominant women; a legacy from his own teaching values, personal life and philosophy.

He had been down the Covenant Guidelines trail with selected human beings of various ages, very early in his life and later business and private practice began teaching global seekers of truthful knowledge about themselves, since He had been a teenager. He found, however, many of those trails were too egotistical, too political, too status-driven and too unnatural, and far too dangerous in daily practices. Many were also too radical, too far left or right, or just plain too much of their extremist thinking-dominant minds for Him to take for any more than ten minutes.

‘Why did you contact me, really?’ he asked her, expecting her to confirm what He already knew.

‘I don’t know why, Sir,’ Bonnie Lassie answered, ‘maybe because of your interests. Perhaps you know. I don’t think I do.’

Peter smiled at the Universal problem-humankind, “thinks.” Still, a little predictability doesn’t harm anyone, He decided. After chatting with Bonnie Lassie a while before they both had to go, He discovered she was a single woman. He hadn’t been there for many years.

Peter also wondered if Bonnie Lassie was like most thinking-dominant men and women He had known in his life that had found themselves in such an unhappy lifestyle. He knew from personal experience that they usually placed importance or priority on accommodating the thinking needs of everything and everyone else involved in their lives, over and above their own special needs as a natural male or a female—a natural human Being.

However, Bonnie Lassie also told Him she had always been submissive female in her own mind and had always wanted to bring it out in herself, now, as well, if only she could find a way. Further questioning had revealed that she became excited by the thought of her natural female being, being controlled, as were most women, although some unnatural thinking-dominants were definitely not.

Yes. Bonnie Lassie, He concluded, was turning out to be, in a very short time, a very interesting addition to his communicative Covenant life, although He didn’t really know why. Other women, as well as men, had contacted Him in the past, usually for help, assistance or training in Covenant Guidelines in some way, or about the odd story or two He wrote in his spare time, which He then posted on the web as He searched for something or someone unknown to Him, at the time.

Some of them contacted Him about Covenant Guidelines spiritual folklore or things to do with Covenant Guidelines, in general. Peter wondered, as He shut down his computer for the night, if Bonnie Lassie was still as curious about him and his interests, as He was, in finding out about her and her own.

It was while He was driving to work the next morning that Peter experienced the seedlings of an idea, that, once it had taken hold, excited Him to the core, allowing Him to feel a familiar itching of the silver ring and, as yet, untasted sample of the world He sought to know and live in full time, and to share that natural new world just waiting across the edge of his own conditional imagination and its accepted restrictions, self-imposed, to date.

And when He continued to review the idea in his mind throughout the day the excitement attached to it mounted with every natural feeling-inspired thought He explored across the precipice between the two worlds, as did the itchiness of the silver ring.

The idea that had taken Him by storm, drawing Him closer and closer to the line between both worlds, was to master Her over the Internet or telephone, or both, and naturally enhance Her already willing liking for natural feminine submissiveness, as well as many other natural things He had in mind for a later date, but first, by exciting Her with the natural intent of his words and spaces, which had always come naturally and easy to Him. That was the point to him – to teach, every which way, but loose.

He simply wrote from his Heart and his own first-hand experiential knowledge in many areas; the very centre of his own life’s missing passion, and his unrestricted and seemingly natural and well-trained imagination, thanks to a life of dizzy heights and seemingly bottomless pits, practising natural male Covenant domination, amongst other things.

The words and the spaces always seemed to come out right. Sometimes, He even surprised Himself. Maybe she would be the one? The silver ring itched in a strange manner. He frowned.

Peter’s idea soon grew and quickly crossed into the idea of the world He yearned to visit, live in full time, and share. He envisioned in his mind’s eye that the chatting between Bonnie Lassie and He would eventually, and, in the not too distant future, move upward a natural peg or two, or more. The Covenant value system came instantly to Him: Quo Vadis.

They would be chatting in voice through lightweight headsets and boom microphones, where she could hear his voice and He would be free of the type chatting restrictions, so she could focus on the sound and spaces of Him, intently, adding to the depth of any suggestions carried out with her permission.

Peter saw his idea going much farther than sex, although, if it felt right over time, and she were of like mind, He would be only too happy to brighten up both their days in the process of her initial natural personal growth training. He doubted very much if she had ever been, or had allowed herself to be trained properly as a fully liberated submissive female heart-slave.

Yes. He saw very clearly in his imagination a time where they would, one day, meet in person, and, in the flesh, and by that time she would be trained in every necessary aspect of the willing submissiveness and sensually arousing feeling of being totally controlled by Him, cared for and protected, in every way that she claimed to feel, naturally. Only then would the natural doorway to the discovering of Gnostic knowledge be opened to her, by herself, of greater and more wonderful learning curves to come.

Peter knew that, although Bonnie Lassie may have had some experience of submissiveness at the hands of a thinking-dominant male, she had never been trained to liberate herself as a natural submissive female heart-slave, let alone one of the twenty-first level or more.

Peter was an experienced Covenant submissive trainer, as well, and doubted if, in fact, she had ever been trained properly in any natural relationship, at all. It wasn’t her fault.

He also knew there were things she did not, and could not know that would enhance her own expressed and desired feelings about being submissive and heart-slave, and if she had ever heard of the latter; things that would take her mental, emotional, physical and spiritual pleasure and very personal excitement to even higher dizzy heights and rapturous bliss she could only dream about; such was the natural private nature within natural human nature.

The silver ring itched intensely as his mind drew down the knowledge needed, that natural human nature was bound by no unnatural rules or rituals, as were global church religions, extreme or otherwise, or even paganism or the like. But natural human nature was the only Gnostic Covenant there was; the only natural human Gnostic Covenant that had ever existed; joined together by natural human factor philosophy and behavioural techniques of personal discovery, only, and, which shared First Source Universal Knowledge of a natural human nature, that would be highly sought after by the wrong type of people, were it known to be available.

The silver ring itched once more, reminding him of the extent truth involved. Some of the knowledge and techniques in deep and natural masculine male dominance control and mastery and deep feminine submissiveness and heart-slavery, as well as in other areas of the human psyche that had been shared with Him, and upon, which He had improved with practice—had often left Him in awe, such were their complete human nature effectiveness in inspiring, creating, and maintaining personal and lasting natural, always blissful, happiness.

Over the many years of his life and private practice, Peter’s considerable Covenant Guidelines training experience soon learned, absorbed, and taught the necessary natural doctrines as required by the Covenant Guidelines. Eventually, He found them too slow for his students and his own natural eagerness to learn and to grow, naturally; too timid in their explorations of the hidden natural world.

As the only lonely last seventh cusp He was aware of, Peter felt He had struck out on his own after leaving the Covenant teaching sector to others. Now, after wearing the silver ring for many, many years, He yearned only to move outside the human necessary safety rails of recognised Covenant virtues, yet remain within the noble and natural humanistic order value system which He had long since chosen and still chose to belong to, even in his chosen separateness from it. It was time—His time.

In the wrong hands, the use of this gained knowledge could hurt. Peter knew this, but He also knew that the natural humanistic global Gnostic Covenant Society that used natural dominance and submissive training like a surgical instrument, as a doctor uses a scalpel, could never use it for anything other than lifting natural people to unimaginable and natural dizzy heights, and in the course of time, to Heaven’s Seventh Gnostic Heaven on earth.

The magik number in his heart was twenty-seven, although He knew it was only the bottom layers. The natural human being could lift the pleasure and personal being within and inside their own hearts, minds, emotions and bodies, if that was where they wished to go.

Peter always knew where He was in the Now, and where He wished to go; toward union with himself and all that is, on all twenty-seven levels and more, as He believed He was and was always meant to be, as were all. He also knew that He could cross the boundary totally between the two worlds, one known, and the other only sampled briefly, at any time He freely chose to lift the restrictions of his own imagination and experience and simply allow it to happen.

It was while his idea regarding Bonnie Lassie was growing rapidly within his mind that He realised why He had never allowed it to happen before, although many times, sorely tempted. He could not go there, into that special natural world, alone, without, “She.” And to date, He had simply not wanted to go because He had not yet met the right person to accompany Him home.

As the time grew closer to five o’clock, the silver ring itched considerably longer than it had before. Peter knew he was becoming more immersed in the idea, knowing now what He had needed to make the crossing, and knowing also that if it were not she, it would be someone else, the felt-right one, who would make the incredible journey with Him. Yet, first, He knew, whoever she turned out to be, would have to want to go, realising as He did, that she might not want to return to the world she had left, either.

It was perfect, and, it was time. Peter could hardly contain his excitement, knowing what He knew and what He intended, and that Bonnie Lassie did not, but soon would.

They would both experience such heart-excitement, heart-sensual pleasure, heart-sexual rapture, heart-torching bliss and personal being and knowledge that one of them could only begin to imagine; the other would have to try to, once it had been explained in the right manner and method; once they had been properly trained in their own natural talents—latent, but natural, and then, only if they wanted to be.

As the silver ring continued to itch, Peter knew from his own experience, He could predict the degree of sexual response He could hopefully elicit from each and every woman He chose for his explorations. After listening to them talk, at times, without even seeing what they looked like, speaking only on the phone with them, He felt that he could look into their soul, and any eventual naked encounter between them, if He felt right to take that step with them, would, in a sense, be like a stage drama, a part, in, which He often felt He played while teaching females or women belonging to others, in the past.

To the uninitiated thinking woman, sex is physical currency to buy or manipulate what she wants badly or would like. Love and the word, ‘love,’ is mostly a manipulative and emotional tool and at times, a weapon of mass destruction. Her perception of God is spirit; for He knew they were unaware of the unity of body, mind, emotions and spirit. In his own natural way through the control of their minds willingly offered, Peter would use their own natural fluid intelligent minds and bodies, energetically and consciously, at first.

Then, under the practised control of the touch of his hands and mouth, they would lose physical control then twist to offer every part of themselves for his attentions, as would He. Then they would learn that orgasm was only a baby step along the way; on the felt-right path, but only yet another joyous baby step forward; Quo Vadis.

At these times, when He finally slid between their slick and willing gateway junctions and splashed a while on the banks of her river Nile; through their blaze of lust and unadulterated passion, they would soon realise that the experience they had committed themselves to was not merely the ordinary friction of skin and sexual parts, like a piston moving within a cylinder. It was a slow burn inside their minds and bodies, which would always continue simmering while He attended to its slowly growing flame in their lower bellies, thighs, breasts and nipples.

The slow burn would then move upward into their whole awareness, steadily and irreversibly climbing toward, to them, an unknown and never-before experienced human and sexually emotional ecstasy.

He then would cause their slow burn to soar to immeasurable dizzy heights and seemingly bottomless pits, until at last they would explode with the intensity of a galaxy supernova.

Afterwards, as they lay gasping, their hair plastered to their face with the sweat and lather of their exertions, they would simply stare at Him, stunned, for a moment or two, before they slid gently off into the dreamless sleep of their own naturally forced or coerced or encouraged female Oneness fulfilment.

And now, Peter was seriously considering Bonnie Lassie as the final and only ever met suitable-for-Him-alone candidate for initiation of the order of his seventh Gnostic Covenant, if, He had read her spaces and words, correctly. He had been wrong before, which was why he now moved slowly, but surely, in any consideration, especially of the one of, which he was now contemplating.

He knew she could be utterly unsuitable for initiation, but hoped he was proven not-right by her. Over time, He had tested his candidates and initiates of others in many ways—physical, moral, and spiritual, over a period of weeks, which usually turned into months, and, which always included additional necessary training along the way which usually began, after initial consideration, with the giving to them of a special human Gnostic Covenant name, as He had now done in his mind, with her. Her given Covenant name was ‘Butterfly.’

With the conclusion of that thought, the silver ring suddenly began, not to itch, but to resonate against his whole finger. Then his finger began to resonate. For a moment fear of the unknown raised its feathers, only to be quickly quelled by his whole mind.

As the very next thought crystalised itself slowly but more clear with each second, and the silver ring and his finger slowly ceased to resonate. Peter sensed and realised then that this was happening at the same rate as the thought was developing in his situationally aware fluid mind.

It was the thought that he was no longer the person or personality or even the identity he used to be, in his eyes or the eyes of another, and a new name was needed for him, also, so that Butterfly and He would be starting out on the journey of their lifetime, toward His home Covenant, together again, for the very first time.

His new name to be addressed with by all that immediately vibrated within his mind and being and was perfectly moulded to his lifelong dream came to him, and it came to him swiftly:

Damien.

At that moment, it was not the silver ring that resonated on his finger. It was Damien’s finger that resonated throughout his whole being body, upon the old silver ring

When five o’clock came around Damien paged her on the Internet as soon as He plugged in, already aroused within Himself; an arousal born from sexual excitement and the possible gaining of always waiting knowledge and pleasure He had always denied Himself, not knowing why. Now He did.

After their greetings and the gaining of a little more knowledge about the mysterious and exciting woman with the new name, which He had offered and butterfly had accepted, bore the star-sign necessary. The silver ring had been frequently itching with now-understood and accepted intent. That accepted intent told Him butterfly had the exact natural personality and courageous mind-set for the unknown He had been unknowingly searching for. Damien subtly tested out the first tentative steps of the concept of his idea on Bonnie Lassie, now knowing herself as ‘Butterfly.’.

Damien did not tell her of the world where He intended to take her if she wanted to willingly go with Him. When that time came He would, and only then did He want and could she give Him an informed answer as to her choice.

Yet, for the moment, He teased her with the entrance to that awesome world’s being gates with the concept of chatting in voice, and accepting some initial training over the Internet by a perfect stranger-one that she had sought out herself, and the opening of his own passion’s doors to her in a pure, but raw and sensual way with his words of no chosen origin, other than his heart and his mind. It was not mind control he used to help him with his mission. It was the ‘heart-control’ of their natural, but mostly unused, fluid intelligence. Their critical factor thinking mind was simply bypassed along the way to their journey’s end. The silver ring had been right. To date, it always had been.

Butterfly had accepted the tantalising offers of sensual nourishment and voice-chatting for her submissive training without any violent objections, and, in fact, seemed quite excited about the idea, such excitement easily seen by Damien as He read her replies, one after the other.

He liked her already, and He hadn’t a clue what Butterfly looked like. Yet in his mind He knew, and Butterfly was perfect for herself, at that point in time in his and her life. The more Butterfly talked to him, the more He read into her heart, and so her personal, inner beauty and Nature; her secret nature that Butterfly allowed not that many people in her life, if any, to really see and to feel and enjoy.

By the time they had said their good-byes, Damien was as hard as a rock. He felt he could believe her, and He felt that being a liar didn’t seem to be within the basic nature she had showed Him, to date. In fact, Damien believed Butterfly had been more than a little aroused in that manner as well.

He shut down the computer and began to dream, finally, of the world waiting for them both as Nature’s explorers, if Butterfly wanted to go beyond the edge, beyond her previously experienced and wanted edge-play; if Butterfly wanted to be prepared properly for entry through that world’s rapturous gates. It would be a journey in situational growth awareness for them both that He had been waiting to embark on for many long years; the journey home. Hopefully, this seventh time, He would not be alone.

Over the next few days, as had become his custom when considering a new initiate, Damien had been reviewing and reaffirming his own Gnostic value system and experiential doctrines, and those of his own Gnostic Covenants. As he did so, the silver ring frequently itched. He always agreed that something either felt right or felt not-right; nothing ever felt wrong.

Conventional global religions reject the bodily union of man and woman as the least worthy of human activities, claiming that their God is to be served in spirit and in their version of their truth, such that humankind Man and Woman are seen as a spirit trapped in a gross body and salvation is achieved by ignoring and denying the body’s appetites, until death releases to pure spirit. He had always felt sad for them all and still did.

The perception of Damien’s personal human Gnostic Covenants, regarding the natural, however, differed very sharply from the conventional cultural, extremist, fanatical, or religious view. He regarded sexual union, according to his own natural values, as the most instinctive and creative natural expression of Man’s relation to the natural living world always outside Himself, in all natural ways. It insisted also that He was to be served in spirit, in mind, in emotions, and in body, through natural felt-right emotions, and always in felt-right, felt-only truth.

He also felt and taught both males and females, men and women, that carnal sexual union between all mutually attracted men and women was to be only ever seen as an outward and visible sign of a deep and meaningful inward and spiritual peace. This was the natural way in which He approached thinking-dominant women or feeling-dominant females whenever they met for ritual experimentation, training or practice.

Damien had met Butterfly over the net and spoken with her several more times during those few days, verifying her basic willingness to her unconditional submissiveness and possibly her natural heart-slavery, as well as her gradual and declared acceptance of him as her Master and teacher. There would be many tests along the journey’s way. He had only had one problem with her obedience and had offered to release her, as he always had with others. Butterfly had then gone, only to return again, in a short while.

He had received a picture that Butterfly had sent him over the net. He had then responded in kind. She was an attractive young woman, with strong bones in her face, which was the only part of her body visible in the photo she had sent.

Her hair was dark, of medium length, covering her ears. Her cheekbones were high and broad, her mouth wide and very attractive. Damien could imagine easily her bosom as looking nurturing, by his own standards. Butterfly talked easily and fluently as they had spoken, her voice always seemingly taking on the natural submissive tone, at all the right times.

It remained to be seen, however, how any of the many subliminal submissive training commands He had installed naturally in her mind would stand up to the test of time, as well as her willingness to submit to Him completely, both in and out of any time. It was never about controlling her mind. It was and always would be about her controlling her own natural female mind under Him controlling their cultural ‘thinking’ mind. This part of her mind He would control always, and in all natural ways. Thinking minds of men and women were easy to control. Feeling minds He didn’t want to, simply because He didn’t need to.

During the nights, after talking with her, Damien would visualise, mentally, emotionally, and physically in his nightly rituals before retiring, the history and knowledge of his Gnostic Covenant, and of the great ones from whom He had long-taken his daily sustenance of their words of wisdom and guidance for his benefit and the benefit of all. And each night his strength and wisdom for the coming bonding of Butterfly to Him in every part of her situational awareness, as it existed now, would grow and grow.

Damien would ritualise the natural Oneness who was God of all for all of God, for the want of a more apt descriptive phrase. Once, a long time ago, He knew that one man-made god in Babylon was cut down and trampled. Osiris, another man-made god of Good, remembered her time when men and women were as animals, hunting in the wilderness for their sustenance when she taught them the arts of civilisation and made them human.

She was a god in Egypt, but her brother, Set, had killed her and hacked her body into pieces. Adonis, who was loved by the Natural Oneness, had been a god in Greece. On the mountains a wild boar had ripped his sacred parts from between his legs with its tusks then tore open his belly.

After each natural submissive training session over the Internet with Butterfly, Damien’s inner strength grew more and more solid. It allowed him to feel more like the Master he had always felt and had often been accredited as, yet he denied – the only living twenty-first level Gnostic Covenant Master. And now, for a reason fully understood, He felt more, as He always had, only more omni-directional than ever before. This, He thanked the silver ring for, each and every night his eyes closed to sleep.

He knew in his ever-growing awareness He would never kneel before man or woman, in his earthly lifetime, but He would always consider that which he had somehow always known. And that was that. He was indeed, now, a twenty-first level Gnostic Master or more, of his natural humankind solo Gnostic Covenant, in every sense of the word, and, with many more levels to yet to reach and aspire to, in his present life or the next.

With the unsolicited aid of the old silver ring he had grown to trust and now loved, the personal and natural dominant male being, he now felt stronger than ever. It surged always within his momentary situational awareness, his natural fluid senses, and his whole mind and body whenever He was in her presence, in type or by voice over the net or phone.

Damien also knew why his personal awareness and being was growing, as hers was already beginning to. It grew the way it always did; by withdrawing the control and personal being from his new initiate, his submissive and heart-slave, Butterfly, knowing, that in the fullness of time, her own natural whole being control would be returned to her in a way that she could never imagine at her present level of awareness.

Yet, it would happen, Damien often thought to Himself, as He brought her down, slowly, each time, from the intense, explosive orgasms He had been conditioning her mind, body, and senses to achieve and accept, through submissive training, via the telephone or his headset on the Internet. He helped naturally by the gentle and sometimes not-so-gentle pleasuring of her body’s orifices with her own knowing hands and fingers, while He spoke to her, in and throughout her mounting sensual and sexual bliss.

Each of her explosive, wonderfully free and howling climaxes had been accurately determined by Him at the time to be stronger and longer than the last, irrespective of whether Butterfly had wanted to participate in them or not, at the beginning.

Damien’s sense of being soared each time, higher and higher as the rapturous wails, moans and groans of her pleasure’s peaking and passing penetrated the very centre of his mind through the headset as He shared each lengthening and wonderful moment of that sharing and conscious joining with her.

Damien had also used covert conversational subliminal hypnosis in regressive training on her during some sessions, all for her greater cause. The information that had come forth from her lips had been above and beyond her level of fluid intelligent situational awareness, at the time. He knew it had been too early for her to appreciate anything, but the moment, for the present and had brought her away from the scene; hoping butterfly would naturally expand that shortfall in her whole fluid intelligent awareness by being drawn to another scene.

Damien had found himself, at times, with cause to doubt her commitment to him completely as her Master chosen. He also knew that would slowly but surely change in the future. If it did not, He knew He would simply dismiss and release her as his destined heart-slave, as He had done with so many others He had tried to Help, but who had not measured up over their training years, by simply feeling not-right for Him.

Damien had worked on Bonnie Lassie’s conscious critical factor thinking mind and her natural fluid-aware female feeling dominant mind in many and varied ways, as well; all to her short and long-term benefit. He hoped that Butterfly would work out as his initiate and heart-slave, in their mutual and beneficial exploration of each other on all levels, always and in all natural ways.

In the meantime, his own personal commitments continued on behalf of others, as part of his Gnostic Covenant requirements, in between sessions with butterfly over the Internet. These were always on behalf of others wanting to discover the truth of themselves in natural wholeness through his Gnostic Covenants, and who often sent slaves or initiates to Him, from time to time, for advanced training, of, which their own Masters were convinced they were incapable of giving themselves.

The old silver ring began once again to itch. He smiled then glanced down at his watch as he adjusted the uncomfortable bulge in his trousers.

Damien quickly shut down his computer, after pleasuring her, yet again, with another slow burn and fiery climax. He had left her howling sensually in his ear for several explosive minutes before he had finally allowed her to gently float down into the relaxing experience of experiencing her orgasm experience in her smouldering afterglow.

Sharing her pleasure with her and taking her to sexual heights that butterfly had never before experienced or imagined touched him deeply as He stood on the threshold of the doorway to her future unleashed bliss for them both.

Damien found more and more that He was enjoying every second He spent with her and knew He was growing fond of her, perhaps, too fond, too soon for her, as He always did, with any of his training submissives, slaves or initiates. Any sadness, if it was at all to come, would come. Nevertheless, He felt he would always be ready, just in case, and always remain in a level control of her entire whole mind, until the time was felt-right to return it to her, in full. Then he would no longer be needed. They would be home, together again for the very first time.

Every session with her was now leaving him stirred, rock-hard and rampant. Damien really did hope that butterfly would work things out naturally in her mind as far as her total and complete unconditional commitment to him went. The submissive training commands He had taught her would help—those He had made her aware of, and those He had not made her aware of. Soon they would meet, by arrangement, in an underwater world of a world above and below all natural waters

Then, he would invite her to his home for the beginning. Then, he would no longer need the silver ring; then and only then would it be time, and not before.