The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

SISTERLY LOVE

It was her eyes I saw first …

to my clouded mind they looked like two deep inviting pools in which I could gladly loose myself

… then her face came into view.

Julie my sister …

I had found her.

I was so happy

… tears were streaming down my face.

I tried to speak but found my mouth was dry and my tongue wouldn’t work.

Julie smiled that comforting smile that had always made things better when we were growing up together.

“Shush” said Julie, “don’t try to talk yet, drink this it will make you feel better”.

Julie raised a beaker to my mouth and I greedily sucked at the liquid my sister fed me. It was heavenly …

“the milk of the gods” I whispered dreamily …

Jane laughed – a beautiful sound.

“soon you will feel better” She said, “much better”,

and I did, I felt euphoric … happier than I had ever done in my life.

I smiled back at my lovely sister and noticed for the first time that she was naked apart from a gorgeous necklace nestling between her breasts.

She is so sexy … I thought distantly as my eyes followed the attractive curves of her body.

I stared mesmerised by her erect nipples.

I shook myself … she was my sister … how could I think about her like that – thinking about kissing those spellbinding lips …

no this is wrong …

but the thought of touching her … it would be so easy just to caress those nipples …

all I needed to do was raise my hand and …

Suddenly I awoke from my reverie – I couldn’t move my arms …

my arms were bound …

I was bound to a pillar.

“Julie” I pleaded “what is going on”.

She put a finger to my lips “don’t worry about anything yet, love” she said as she put a pill into my mouth and washed it down with more of the special milk.

* * *

I awoke on a bed in the corner of a sumptuously furnished room with a widescreen TV covering almost half of the wall to my left.

My lovely sister Julie sat in a chair next to the bed her hair now untied and falling about her naked shoulders.

I was lying on a deep silky rug that stoked my naked flesh pleasantly as I moved.

I was no longer bound, but as I tried to rise I felt weak and sluggish. … and I needed something …. but I did not know what.

What am I doing here?

I had gone to rescue Julie from somewhere but my memories were all jumbled and unclear.

I remembered walking into a bar and asking about Julie

* * *

I remembered lying in the back of a van with the roof spinning above me

* * *

I remember a medley of sound and music

* * *

Bu thinking about what had happened made my brain hurt.

My sister would help me … “Julie” I said “what’s happened, where are we”.

Julie came over and sat beside me.

“Don’t worry yourself about that” she said soothingly “have something to drink” she said handing me the beaker she had fed me before.

As soon as the nectar reached my lips I knew that this was the thing I craved.

I sucked as the beaker eagerly.

“That’s enough for the moment” Julie told me and removed the beaker from my lips.

“No please”, I whined “I need more …”

Julie laughed again “not yet” she said “first homework and, if I’m pleased with your progress, you can have taste”.

She smiled again – my sister was good to me.

“I want you to watch TV”, she said, switching it on with the remote.

Obediently, I turned towards the TV marvelling at how good the rug felt next to my skin as I shifted position.

I stroked the silky fabric – how good it felt between my fingers.

The screen showed a young woman crying .. her husband had left her and her sister was sitting next to her comforting her.

Her sister stroked her shoulders as the woman on the screen spoke of how her husband had abused her and undermined her, how she felt worthless. Her sister looked at her loving and said

“men are evil – only another woman can truly understand you needs”.

I felt sorry for the woman – men could be so evil I thought.

It occurred to me that only a woman could truly understand another woman anyway.

On the screen the unhappy woman’s sister moved her hand down her shoulder and began stroking the woman’s breast she stopped crying looked up and smiled at her sister’s face, her lips parting to accept the tender kiss which was followed by tender lovemaking. My hand involuntarily moved down to the space between my legs as I watched the couple on the screen.

“No” I cried as I turned away from the screen and my confusing emotions

“Julie this is lesbian porn – why are you making me watch this …

you know I’m straight for gods sake”.

“Are you really?” said Julie in an amused tone. Then she looked at me sadly and said “I’m sorry though, you failed in your homework. I can’t give you any more of this she said picking up the beaker”.

A sense of the unjustness of it all welled up inside me.

I must have the special milk I needed it.

My anger spilled out into my words. …

“No, give it to me, … I need it.

I can take it you know – I was always stronger and more determined than you”.

I stood up and lunged towards my sister. She only had to stand up and push me back for me to collapse crying back on to the bed all my energy spent.

“Were stronger big sister, and as for your will – which of us is lying quivering on the bed. Now I’m going … when I come back I’ll give you another chance”.

I lay confused and sobbing for a moment then yelled “no … please I take it back I’ll do anything … please” …

but she had already gone.

I slipped mercifully into unconsciousness only to wake with the craving twice as strong.

The thought of the tasting that special milk again consumed my being.

I would do anything … anything to get it.

What was it that Julie had wanted me to do – if I did it perhaps my lovely sister would return and feed me the milk again.

What had I done wrong?

Then I remembered that I had stopped watching the video and attacked her.

I felt so guilty – I was unworthy she was only trying to help me and I spurned her love.

I resolved to do better I found the remote and began to watch the video again. As I did the cravings reduced.

This time I continued to watch as the sisters came together in blissful and beautiful union.

This time I didn’t ignore the response reflected in my body.

My hand slid down between my thighs

My hand found

Pleasure

Heaven

Bliss

End of chapter 1