The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Slave’s Life

To my readers: It has been nearly 15 years since my last story posted on here. Much has changed in my life, and it reflects in my writing now. This story has a long way to go. Writing a story is much like painting artwork. Once you start a piece, there is no telling where it will go. I hope you will enjoy this story.

Disclaimer: We all know slavery is illegal. We all know that those who believe what is written can be done, also needs to see medical help. Technology may once make it possible, but as of now it is a long, long way from reality. I do not endorse in any way, shape or form, doing anything illegal in the real world to another person. Also, this story is copywritten. No portions of this may be used in other writing without my express permission. That being said, I hope you enjoy the story.

* * *

Chapter One

She was eighteen when she entered the camp two years ago. She stirred from under the covers, stretching and letting out a soft meow. The skin-tight cat suit stretched with her, revealing every curve of her body as she did. It was a crisp Spring day and the daily routine would begin soon. She quickly ate and bathed so she could be ready. Only her pierced sex was visible and her nipples under the cat suit. She massaged her breasts while purring and leaving her room. In her care were a dozen girls, in various stages of being trained. The first three in the chairs had been captured weeks before. In that short time, nothing but moans escaped their chairs. Each had a vibrator deep inside their ass and sex, pulsating deeply as the drugs and visors did the rest.

Three more had been captured two weeks before. These resisted slightly the constant pulsing inside their genitals and the invasion of their minds. She bathed each and ensured they were being properly fed and hydrated. She also adjusted their drugs to make them surrender before the end of the day. Smiling, she moved to the last six, captured just a week prior. Here, the process was the same, but the girls were still resisting. The first one, a redheaded nineteen-year-old, was desperately struggling in her chair. A quick check of the drugs solved the problem. A powerful aphrodisiac had run out and needed to be replaced. Once done, the girl moaned and settled back into the constant invasion to her mind.

The other five were struggling slightly in their chairs. She bathed each helpless girl before adjusting their visors and programming. Soon they were moaning behind their gags, deeply enthralled in the sexual programming taking their minds and everything they had known away. She returned to the redheaded girl and knelt between her legs. Pressing a button, the large cock shaped dildo slid out of her sex. Moaning and purring, the girl began to devour her, fingering and licking every aspect of her sex as the girl moaned louder behind her gag. Helpless to stop what was being done to her, all she could do was rock her hips as the girl did oral sex to her, making her climax over and over again in her mouth. As things progressed, the girl stopped fighting and surrendered to the process. The girl stood up and fastened a strap on around her waist. One end slid deep into her sex and she moaned. The other end slid deep into the redheaded girl as the girl pressed another button beginning a new programming file.

The words invaded the mind of the redhead as she lay helpless. She gasped behind her gag as the large strap on entered her, before the words began. “Good girls love sex with other girls. Good girls need sex from other girls. Good girls want to be enslaved. Good girls want to be enslaved. Good girls want to feel pleasure. Good girls want to feel pleasure. Good girls want to obey. Good girls want to obey. Good girls want their minds erased completely. Good girls want their minds erased completely.” On and on the tape played through the visor. The girl thrusted deeply in the redhead with the strap on, taking care not to break the girl’s hymen. The girl moaned and thrusted back as the process to erase her mind continued. For another hour, she was taken with the strap on, first vaginally, then anally. After it was complete, the cock shaped vibrators invaded her sex and ass once more. Moaning and purring, the girl in the cat suit, kissed her on the lips, gave her one last caress, removed the strap on and went upstairs to her Master.

When she came to the camp two years prior while on spring break, she would never have imagined what she would be doing today. Her name was Maria Sanchez, and at the time, she was as shy and innocent as they came. She had long black hair and brown eyes, stood about five feet eight inches, had a full hourglass figure that boys wanted the most. But she was still as virgin as the snow falling to the ground. She had never known a solid boyfriend, going through the joys of Catholic school. So blissfully unaware of the world, she took the holiday after her friends suggested it. In south Flagstaff, they had met up at a teen club called The Reunion. It catered to the older teens, playing the hottest music of the time. A dance floor was perfectly placed and well used. No one would have expected the club to be the front of something far larger.

The music was playing one of their favorite songs when the group of six girls came in. All were close friends from the Catholic school. Maria was best friends with three of the girls. Marcie Jones, an eighteen-year-old girl with long blonde hair and blue eyes, Samantha Davis, nineteen years of age and ebony hair, skin and deep brown eyes, and Kristin Li, an eighteen-year-old Asian girl, who had long black hair and green eyes. Megan Li was the twin sister of Kristin, and the two were nearly inseparable. The last two girls, Ashley Hernandez and Rhonda Alvarez, were both eighteen and had been close friends since they were in first grade. As they made their way to the bar, each ordered their favorite drinks before taking a seat in a corner to talk and enjoy the night.

The club owner had watched them enter, taking note both of their age and a strong close bond. A group of girls wanting to be away from the boys and enjoying a nice time of girl talk. Very tempting, she thought. Her shorts were slick already with the thought. Her name was Michelle Harvey. She was in her late forties, wore glasses and had a pleasant smile. She ran the club as she had since leaving the camp ten years before. She wore with pride a brand on her left flank, kept out of sight while working. In her off time, a collar and steel cuffs were worn by her. She sauntered up to the table of girls to begin her mission.

The girls could not have known that when they asked for refills, something colorless and tasteless had been added to their drinks. The girls were oblivious to the affects until Michelle walked up and began talking to them.

“Hello girls,” she began. “Wonderful night out for a gathering and girl time. What brings you to The Reunion?”

“Oh, just the usual,” Maria had said. “Just the usual clubbing and the prospect of looking at the hot guys that come here.” All of the girls giggled shyly at that response.

“It is a lovely club for it,” Michelle said smiling. “Great music, great food, a good spot to dance, and the guys around here are not too bad either to boot. What more could girls like us wish for, right?”

The girls all nodded, listening to the music. It had changed in pulse with the strobes to almost mesmerizing results. The girls simply watched and listened as other girls like them also had the same effect. Girls who had no male counterparts, just packs of girls from the Catholic schools close by were slipped drinks with no taste of the hypnotic drugs in them. The idle conversation with the girls had slowed, before Michelle suggested moving to the dance floor. The girls had a strong urge to move there and began dancing, as other girls joined all around them. The strobes changed as the floor began pulsating patterns of light with the music. The girls got a refill on drinks soon after breathless and began feeling stronger urges.

Michelle offered a solution. There was a large house close by where they could go and get to know one another better. The girls by now were only too happy to follow her to the house. The second drug had kicked in by now with a booster of the first. About sixteen girls in all moved to the house with Michelle and began settling in.

Michelle turned on the music, just like they had listened to at the club before bringing them to a large room. A song called “I am Sexy with My Clothes Off” began playing and the combination of the drugs and youth did the rest. The words began entering their minds and slowly one or two at a time were pairing up, kissing and slowly undressing each other. The second drug had been a very powerful aphrodisiac, colorless and tasteless like the first drug, designed to make their minds more pliable to the music and suggestions. Maria and her best friends were taking turns kissing one another now topless and loving the sensation. There were no boys watching (or so they thought) and enjoyed massaging each other’s breasts while kissing. In a few minutes, they had removed the rest of their clothes leaving them in a heap in the rooms. The rest was simple as each song designed to play drove the girls into a mad sexual frenzy. Each wanted to taste the other and make love.

Hours later, Michelle, deeply pleased and pleasured by multiple girls wanting her, brought them more drinks. As they drank, now oblivious to any dangers, they feel into a deep sleep. The doors entered as the last, Maria nodded off. Her last images were of seeing men picking her up and carrying her deeper into the house. She could vaguely sense she was being carried downstairs, but the rest was a blur. Inside the large room were around thirty examination tables. Each girl was placed on one of them, before her wrists and ankles were secured. Their legs were wide apart, invitingly helpless, but the men had other plans. The girls each were blindfolded and gagged to await the drugs wearing off.

She awoke sometime the next morning. The drugs that had been given were starting to wear off by the time she realized she was gagged and naked in a cage. Her hands were cuffed behind her, and her sex burned. Looking down she saw she had been waxed and undergone laser hair removal. But that was not all. Her legs and arms had been done as well. Her sex burned from a piercing that held a tag with the words “Slave 2299.” The only hair left on her body was on her head. Before her, strapped helplessly to the table, was Kristin. The girl was screaming behind the gag and blindfold as she was inspected vaginally, then anally.

“Hymen intact. This one is going to camp. Blood type A positive, allergy tests negative, all tests for STD’s negative. Perfect health. Tag her as slave 2308 please.” With that, Kristin let out a howling scream behind her gag as the man took the piercer, pierced the labia through both sides then added a metal ring with “slave 2308” and sent into a cage next to her. Kristin cried as the door was locked behind her. There was no escaping their fate. Once caged, she was allowed to see as the rest of the girls met their fates. All of Maria’s friends, except Ashley Hernandez, joined her in their new homes. Along with them were two other Asian girls, Two Hispanics, and two African American girls, both who looked like they were twins. Six others were Caucasian, two blondes, three brunettes and a redheaded girl she knew from school.

“Good lot here, Michelle” the man said. “eighteen out of twenty virgins. You have exceeded your quota for this month.”

“Thank you, Master,” she responded. Completely nude, wearing the steel collar and cuffs, kneeling next to her Master. Her eyes were slightly glazed over. “And the other two? What happens to them?”

“They will be taken, their minds wiped, and sold to the highest bidder for breeding, of course. The human cow dairy farms will find good use for breeding cows like these. In a few months no trace of their humanity will remain. As for the lot of eighteen, you girls have the honor of becoming slaves. Given most of the club attendants were working for the breeders and other groups, no one will know where you went to. And if they do come

looking, they will have their memories wiped of the lot of you and forget you were ever born.”

Maria looked on in horror at Ashley failing her inspection. She was the only one of her friends who had sex with a guy. Embarrassed and horrified, Ashley remained on the table spread-eagle listening to her fate.

The man continued, “Most of you will be turned into mindless slaves in one form or another, whether it be as dogs, kittens, ponies, or other animals. Others will become breeding stock. The training is intense. You will enjoy every moment of it once properly motivated. Your test results, body scans and other items of note will be sent with you in your cages. It has been a pleasure inspecting you this morning.”

As the man left, Michelle turned to the girls and began speaking. “I am sorry to the lot of you. I have no choice. Like you all, I am a slave. A slave with the job of seeing to the selection of new girls. I Must do this to feel pleasure and climax. To not meet my quota means I will be severely punished. Each of you will learn soon what I have. There is a life of happiness in slavery. You will be trained and sold to the people who will become your owners. Do not be afraid. Refusing your trainers only adds to the pleasure in torturing you. You will each be taken to the camp. There you will be sterilized before training begins. You will still be able to have children after the procedure through forced insemination. I promise you that soon you will enjoy your new home. You will not remember your old one very soon. Your tags will be removed at camp when you are sterilized. There cannot be any breeding before then you see.”

With that, she crawled upstairs following her Master. Sounds soon followed of a very intense love making session. The girls all cried inside their cages, knowing there was no escape. In the morning they would be loaded onto the truck for their journey to the camp.

Once she left, the two who had failed their inspections were left still on the table. One of the female attendants pressed a couple of buttons turning the table to an upright sitting position with the legs wide apart. A long hollow tube entered Ashley and the other girl as they let off muffled screams. A camera showed what was happening. Their ovaries were being removed. The girls in the cages watched horrified at what they were being forced to watch. It was bad enough seeing the inspections, but to witness what happened next was almost too much to bear.

The two girls screamed behind their gags, thrashing in horror and pain as the procedure commenced. The second phase introduced a catheter inside each of the girls. Ashley thrashed trying to avoid the catheter entering her, but it was in vain. She lay there crying as the attendant girl inserted the intravenous lines into her wrist, like the other girl. The sterilization complete, the girls felt the long dildo removed after its work was done. A new vibrator went in place and one anally, both locking into place.

“Take heed little slaves,” one of the female attendants said. “The girls are about to begin a long hormone therapy. It will induce lactation and triple their breast size. As this is done, these two will listen to tapes of cows until their minds are completely gone. It is an effective procedure. In a month’s time, they will be ready for the dairy. Take care that you do not follow them or resist, or it may well be the pig farms you go to.”

Ashely had one last look of terror at her friends, as the two girls thrashed in the chairs as the intravenous fluids began flowing into their bodies. Ashely thrashed and screamed watching the drugs flowing into her wrist. In a few minutes, she slowly stopped fighting, followed quickly by her eyes glazing over. Special visors and headphones were put on each girl. A video feed to the visors showed the attendant was not lying. An image of the girls showed each turned into human cows, oblivious of humanity. Ashley let out one last scream from behind her gag and struggled in the chair for a bit longer before the drugs took her to a moaning pleasure sleep. They were each kissed goodbye, a long fondling massage of their udders and both were placed in their crates to send to the dairy farm. Each box read, “Dairy cow, handle with care” and was addressed to the farm. They would be shipped later in the night oblivious to their new journey.

The rest of the girls in their cages were now frantic, crying behind their gags at their fate. How could someone do that to them? Reality struck Maria as she lay in her cage, watching as Ashley was loaded into the crate. In a few hours, perhaps a day, would she be joining the fates of those girls? Or would she be turned into a pig as the attendant had said? Moreover, what about a cat, dog or horse? How was that even possible? At dawn, plywood with holes covered their cages, and each was wheeled helplessly into the truck to become slaves. Some girls tried screaming, others tried to ram the cages open, but nothing worked. All they could do was wait, feeling the bumps in the road as they were carted off. No one would ever know what happened would they?

A short time later, they could feel the crates being unloaded, then reloaded. Soon it was clear they were airborne to a destination unknown and secret. There was no denying it now, the futility in escaping. For all they knew, they would be in another country by the time they landed. It was a sobering thought. What they had heard had been true all along on no one knowing where they went to, and if the indications were right, they would not remember anything either.

With a rumbling thud, the plane touched down after what seemed like hours to Maria. There would be no chance of escape as they were wheeled out of the plane. It was still night when they were wheeled one by one in their cages through the door. An attendant with a clipboard checked each cage off. Motioning to Maria, “this one is going to be first, slave 2299. Wheel her to exam one for processing. We will take them numerically according to the paperwork.”

“Do you want her put out for the processing, Ma’am,” the one wheeling her in said.

“Yeah, give her the sedative,” the attendant responded. With that as she was wheeled in, all she could do is watch screaming helplessly behind her gag as the attendant filled a syringe full of the drug, approached and injected her.