The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Slave’s Life

Chapter Two

She was unaware of the time. Her head spun from the drugs. Her body burned in her breasts, labia and the back of her ears. A few minutes later, she knew she had been sterilized by the feelings inside. She cried softly as she got her bearings, the gag that had kept her quiet removed. There were no cage bars, just a small cell with a bed, toilet and a sink. She looked between her legs and found her tag was no longer there. Instead, they had tattooed her slave number on her inner labia. She traced the tattoo and felt a jolt of pain. Stunned she tried again, this time almost screaming from the force of the pain to her breasts and labia. On the table in the room was a robe, her gag, and a visor, much like the ones she had seen placed on the other girls as they were turned into human dairy cows. There was also a set of cuffs, each with a ring clip. Suddenly she felt the cold steel around her neck and felt the ring attached. A second one was in the back of the collar.

There was a light buzzing of pleasure in looking at the visor and her gag. She looked around the room once more and noticed a couple of cameras in the room. Instantly, she moved to the robe and screamed from the pain until she moved away. She tried covering herself with her hands, only to meet a similar experience. Moving her hands away from her body brought the vibrating pleasure as before.

“Good, you uncovered yourself and stopped touching,” a familiar voice said, coming out of nowhere.

“Yes, it is your voice Maria,” it continued. She shook her head covering her ears only to be met by another shock followed by her voice once more.

“You cannot block yourself out, slave 2299. On the table you will see your belongings. Put them on.”

“NO! What have you done to me?” Maria screamed, near tears. Another shock hit her bringing her crying to her knees.

“Good girls obey to feel pleasure, slave 2299. Do you want to feel intense pleasure or the pain you are shuddering from? Good girls obey and listen. Now, put on your things and kneel like a good slave girl.”

She shook her head no. Another wave of pain, this one more intense followed. Screaming, “No, stop! Please make it stop!”

“First put on your gag, slave 2299. If you keep trying to speak anymore will only increase the pain. Now crawl over to the table, kneel and put on your gag, like a good girl.”

She crawled over to the table crying and reached for the gag. The gag was shaped like a ring with a band around it. It was not hard to secure in place. A wave of vibrating pleasure greeted her, and she let out a moan by accident.

“Very good, slave 2299,” her voice continued. “Now for the cuffs, one on each wrist.”

She tried resisting but the thought of the shocks was too much for her to bear. She obeyed to more pleasurable sensations, each time stronger.

“Excellent, slave 2299. Now for your visor,” her voice said again. “Put it on, then attach each cuff ring to the ring on your collar. The second one will clip on after the first.”

She obeyed tearfully, securing the visor before cuffing her wrists in place. She as now even more helpless to resist. More pleasure followed. As it intensified, a low scream filled the room. The visor clicked on, showing her in the same position, except she was simply naked kneeling. At the same time, she noticed the background in the visor begin changing. She tried closing her eyes, but the sharp pain followed forced her to keep watching herself. Slowly the background picked up speed, flashing lights into her eyes as she knelt.

“Welcome slave 2299,” her own voice began. “You asked earlier what had been done to you. Now that I have your attention and listening, I will tell you. The images of you came when you were processed at the house. A detailed image scan took a full body image of you. In the time of transit to here, that image was added to the virtual reality programming, which will train you completely. You felt pain earlier from a set of sensors in your breasts and labia. Next to those were a set of vibration sensors to being the pleasure when you obeyed. The voice you hear comes from tiny wireless microphones behind both ears, making it impossible to block out. While you were making love with your friends, voice samples were taken and added to your training. It should feel very pleasurable listening to yourself training you.”

The background continued to pulsate and begin moving in patterns as she watched herself. Deep feelings of pleasure pulsated through her. She wanted to fight, but she knew it would be pointless while helpless. All she could do is watch and listen, like a good slave.

“Yes, give into the pleasure as you watch. Soon the other girls will know it too. You have been chosen for a reason. No other girls have been implanted like you. You were chosen to enslave your friends and the other girls into beautiful obedient pets for auction, and to process them and the others to follow once trained.”

At this she shook her head no, screaming and in tears. She did not want to enslave her friends to become mindless pets. Another wave of pain followed, but she did not stop resisting until she was nearly unconscious. She could not shake the visor off her, as it had been designed to remain in place.

“Dear, dear, slave 2299. Be a good girl and keep watching. If you fall unconscious in punishment, then you can see your fate now in the visor.”

The image had changed to her with much larger breasts, each with an automatic milking machine attached. The look at herself unblinking as a human dairy cow, mindless and without thought. She looked in horror at her fate if she did not stop resisting. She stopped fighting, not wanting to become a cow. Instant waves of pleasure soon followed.

“Good slave 2299,” her voice spoke as the image changed back to her kneeling. “You have made the right decision. But now I want you to see what you will become if you remain a good girl.”

The image changed once more, this time to a girl in a realistic fur bodysuit covering the girl from head to toe. The eyes had the pupils a real cat would have, along with the long canines and whiskers. The eyes and human face, the nipples and her sex and ass were only things visible to recognize as human. The image turned around to crawl, revealing the number “2299” The pleasure sensors pulsated wildly seeing herself like this, followed by images of her in all sorts of sexual positions with girls and sometimes men. The more she watched, the more pleasure she felt. The image changed showing her also in the roles of a puppy girl and a pony girl as well, yet she did not resist the pleasure as the images spun around in the visor. She could no longer close her eyes as the first lessons began.

The screen changed to read “Obedience training 1: Slave 2299” and the voice in her mind began listening. “Good girls want to listen. Good girls want to listen. Good girls want to obey. Good girls want to obey. Good girls want to feel pleasure. Good girls want to feel pleasure.” On and on the words played in her mind, unable to look away or block out her voice. All she could do is watch and listen and enjoy the pleasure sweeping through her.

The obedience lesson lasted for many hours. She awoke back in her room, the visor, gag and cuffs removed. Had it just been a dream, a horrible dream she thought. But in her mind the voices soon began once more. She went to the sink, took the rag and soap and thoroughly bathed herself, all the time feeling the waves of pleasure. Once done bathing, a bowl of grilled chicken was slid through an opening in her door. She looked at it and tried eating with her hands before she sharp pain. “Good girls eat without hands. Good girls eat without hands,” her voice said in her mind. Perplexed, she moved to a crawling position and began eating the small bites without using her hands. The pleasure waves told her she was right.

“Good girls are obedient. Good girls are obedient. You want to be a good slave girl, don’t you 2299?”

“Yes, I want to be a good girl,” she answered without realizing it. The wave of pleasure followed making her moan loudly.

“Good girls are addicted to pleasure. Good girls are addicted to pleasure. Good girls want to be enslaved by pleasure. Good girls want to be enslaved by pleasure, don’t they 2299?”

“Yes, I want to be enslaved to pleasure,” Maria said, as more pleasure flooded through her making her climax.

“Good girls give into the pleasure. Good girls give into the pleasure. Good girls will be rewarded. Good girls will be rewarded. Good girls want to see her friends join them in slavery. Good girls want to see her friends join them in slavery. You want your friends to join you, don’t you 2299?”

“Yes, I wish my friends to join me,” was all she could say, gasping with the intense pleasure as it took her. She had not known how many days she had watched the visor, but it had a very deep effect on her. Even if she wanted to resist, the pleasure totally controlled her. She felt reality slowly slipping further and further away.

“Good girl, 2299. You will be rewarded.” There was a loud click as her door unlocked. “You will walk through the door. Walk now, 2299.”

She obeyed as her door opened wider, enough for her to pass. There in the room before were four chairs, much like she had seen before with the girls who had failed their inspections to become slaves. A glimmer of reality dawned in her tortured mind as she saw four of her friends, one per chair, completely helpless. Each wore their gags, they had been secured in the chairs with their legs wide apart, and their hands away from their bodies. Each was locked in their cuffs, making escape impossible. Rhonda Alvarez was not with them in the room.

Maria’s voice spoke this time though the intercom in the room. “These are your friends, aren’t they 2299?”

“Yes,” Maria answered.

In the first chair, Samantha Davis was squirming and trying to scream behind her gag, frantically trying to get loose. Beside her on either side were the twin sisters, Kristin and Megan Li, both looking horrified at seeing their best friend. The last chair held Marcie Jones, the young blonde sat helplessly. All four had undergone their sterilizations and their laser hair removals. A deep wave of pleasure flooded Maria as she saw them helplessly awaiting being enslaved.

“Good slaves get to let two of her friends join her. Good girls get to let two of her friends join her. Good girl will choose which two. Good girl will choose which two. Good girls will watch them having the same as she has. Good girls will watch them having the same as she has. Choose now, slave 2299 by making love to the two you wish to join you. The other two will still be trained but sold in action once their training is finished.”

“Where is Rhonda? She was one of my friends as well. What have you done to her,” Maria demanded. She was stunned by a wave of pain before being given the answer. A door opened down the hall, and there in plain sight, was Rhonda. She was ungagged, standing in a set of stocks as she looked on with her eyes glazed. Her nose bore a large ring, attached to a chain to the stocks. Rhonda’s breasts were double the size she had remembered. Milking machines told the rest as Rhonda let out a “Moo.” Part of her

tortured mind registered she was seeing her friends as she struggled weakly. The female slave attendant slid Rhonda’s visor back in place before gagging her once more.

Maria cried as she rushed over to her. All she could do is shake her head no as she caressed her friend while her mind slipped away. She kissed her on the lips before the words crackled in her mind. This time, it was a man’s voice speaking.

“As you can see, she is becoming a cow,” the male voice spoke, sounding very irritated. “During further inspection, it was revealed she was well endowed, and because I took her virginity, she was an easy choice. She will make milk for us at the camp, with her humanity destroyed while you watch. Now, you were ordered to choose between the other girls which ones would join you. You may choose now, or watch strapped to a table as they join Rhonda. Now which shall it be? Choosing two girls for auction or condemning all to become cows?”

Maria’s head spun, both from the horrible choice of having to pick two of having to pick two of them, while condemning two others to be sold at auction. She could not bear to see them ass as cows. She looked between the four girls trying to fight the desires. A desperate plea escaped her lips as she knelt instinctively to beg.

“Please let to have all of them. Please, a girl cannot choose. She loves them all and wishes to see them feel overwhelming pleasure as she has. Please let me have them. Girl will do anything to have them with me forever!” was all she could say. For a moment she did not know if she would feel pleasure or pain. Her tortured mind was fighting having to choose between her friends. Then without warning, she screamed as the pain racked her body, burning intensely.

“Please,” she screamed. “Please let me have them all. Girl will do anything, please, make the pain stop and girl will obey whatever you ask. Please.” She was doubled over in pain, even more intense for what seemed like an hour, before a huge rush of pleasure almost knocked her unconscious with the orgasm that followed. All she could do is moan and orgasm intensely, thrashing over the floor with every second.

“You wish them all to feel this way, as you do now slave 2299,” The male voice spoke once more. “Is it your plea all of them be implanted, to be enslaved and addicted to pleasure, or to be punished at the slightest disobedience? Slave 2299, you are asking for them all to join you, to become forever enslaved? Think before answering, slave 2299. Either way, they will be awake for their fates.”

She thought for a moment, still trying to catch her breath. “Yes, girl wishes them to join me. Please let them join me in slavery. Girl will obey completely. Please let them join me.”

“Then it will be so,” the male voice replied. “Kiss each of them on the mouth, each nipple then their clits. Understand slave 2299 it will be you who enslaves them. Now, kiss Rhonda goodbye and let her go off to oblivion as a cow and obey, or you will be mooing soon yourself.”

She obeyed, first kissing Rhonda goodbye and not wanting to join her. She started with Samantha, kissing her deeply on the lips, followed by each nipple, and finally her clit, seeing she had been tattooed “slave 2305.” A very deep sense of arousal and pleasure kicked in and she lingered, letting her tongue explore and taste her once more, kissing the tattoo. She did the same to the other three girls and now knew their numbers as well. Kristin was “slave 2308,” while Megan, her twin sister, was “slave 2307.” Marcie she lingered for a bit, swirling her tongue around her “slave 2301” tattoo, making her almost climax in shame. The man’s voice continued with the commands.

“Beside each chair is a console, slave 2299. You will press the buttons marked implants. First press the green button on each of your friends.”

She obeyed, letting Marcie go first. She whispered she was sorry before pressing her button, watching as the chair opened between her legs. A spiderlike device emerged with four large knife-like tubes attached. “Press the red button now, slave 2299.” As she did the knifelike tubes entered her labia on both sides as Marcie screamed through her gag. She watched as two pairs of implants, one blue and the other red, entered each side of her helpless labia. As they were removed, the incisions were closed with a small stitch. Maria was overcome with pleasure as the next command came.

“Press the blue button now, slave 2299.” She obeyed once more as the same snake like devices implanted beside the girl’s nipples. Maria came instantly as she obeyed breathlessly. “Press the last button now, slave 2299, then place her collar on her.” Maria already knew what was coming as she pressed it. A snakelike band wrapped around Marcie’s forehead holding it in place while the wireless microphones were inserted into the soft tissue behind her ears. Marcie had struggled in vain to stop the procedure, screaming through her gag and crying. The band uncoiled as the tubes finished their work. A quick test followed to confirm she was ready. She took Marcie’s collar and secured it around the stunned girl’s neck and locked it. She could not contain herself any longer as she knelt kissing her slave tattoo once more, making her squirm with her first true pleasure from the implants. The other girls soon followed, one by one as she enslaved them all. The girls all were panting behind their gags shaking their heads after hearing their own voices in their heads. Maria was in the deepest throws of a long, violent orgasm after completing her tasks.

“Place on each of their visors, slave 2299 then return to your room” the male voice said in her mind. She did so to each of the girls in the chair. She watched as a long vibrator entered each girls’ vaginas and a second anally and locked into place, enhancing what was about to happen. As they struggled in vain to stop their fates, Maria withdrew to her own chair. She placed her gag in her mouth, sat in the chair, and secured her visor in place before letting her wrists and ankles be cuffed in the chair. A very intense session soon followed, as her own vibrators sank deep inside her and locked in place. Each of the girls had their visors linked into one image. They began making out in a deep love scene as the visors sent the girls into a lesbian orgy. Before long, Maria heard the other girls moaning in pleasure loudly through the doors. The sexual images and positions flooded her mind as they sank deeper into the scene. Their minds pliable and open, they would spend the next week in the chairs, making out hundreds of times in dozens of positions, as the visors and their voices turned them into sex-crazed lesbian slaves addicted to each other’s climaxes.