The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Slave’s Life

Chapter Three

She awoke in a haze from the long dream. Maria was resting on the bed. Her mind spun as she slowly sat up. She heard a groan in the other corner of the room. Samantha sat up slowly looking around. She crawled over to Maria almost purring as she began kissing her. Soon, Marcie awoke in their room as well, and the reaction sent all three into deep pleasure threesome. In the room next to them, the twins were in the middle of a very long love making session. Their training was more severe on their minds, being twins. Hours went by as the girls made love to one another, their voices playing in their minds enslaving them further. Each would climax dozens of times as they made love, their slavery so deep now, they could not think of anything but sex.

The voices continued to play as the girls bathed each other. Their minds now were so deeply enslaved, they were beginning to forget their names, having only been called their slave numbers in training. By design, they had begun forgetting home, where they lived, their families. They only wanted to remain in camp and make love. A deep animalistic sensation was filling their minds as they acted more like cats in heat, rather than scared girls being enslaved a week before. The more the girls had sex, the more they orgasmed. The more they orgasmed, the deeper and stronger their pleasure and slavery got.

After their baths, they crawled out of the doors to the large training room. Once in the room, Samantha, Marcie and Maria were ordered to make love to one of the twins, enhancing and reinforcing their slavery. They took turns having sex with each other until everyone finally curled up in a heap together exhausted.

After their naps, the girls were ordered into their chairs for a special session. Each took their chairs, placing their ring gags in their mouths and visors in place before sitting in the position. Their wrists and ankles quickly were surrounded with the steel. Once comfortable, with the vibrators deep inside each of them and moaning happily, the screens inside their visors crackled to life.

“Owner Session One: Permanent Acquisition to the Camp,” the screen began playing. “Name of Owner: Master Davis. Second in command: Michelle Harvey, Lead Slave.” Pictures of their owners were burned into their minds with the ownership programming for the next two hours. Once processed, Maria felt someone beside her chair for the first time. It had been weeks since she had known someone besides the other four girls. “Owner Session One Complete. Advance to Stage Two. Prepare to receive your Master’s cock.”

Maria was too far gone to even know how to resist any more. She eagerly awaited her Master’s cock. It began with the mouth, through her ring gag. “Worship Master, slave 2299. Learn your Master’s taste. Once done no one may enter you except me.” She obeyed sucking through the gag, her tortured mind learning all of the taste, smell and texture in her mouth. A button was pressed on her chair and she slid laying back as he legs went high into the air helplessly and spread wide. The vibrator in her vagina slid out with a second press of the button. Master Davis soon entered deep into the helpless sex, pleasure nodes firing, making her moan loudly through the gag. “Yes, feel your Master, remember deeply what he feels like inside you. Your implants will only register me inside you. If another enters against your will, they will be punished severely. Do you understand, slave 2299?” She nodded, her mind slipping much faster as the programming kept imprinting deep into her mind. Soon he would climax deep inside her, setting off the programming which would erase her mind to all except the girls in the room. They would be known as their slave numbers, and she would forget all else.

Finally, after climaxing inside her, the vibrator penetrated her vagina deeply once more before her legs went higher above her waist. Soon the anal vibrator slid out and she was taken deep inside her ass. Thrusting deeply and moaning, everything she knew slipped away as he took her, turning her into his sex slave, just his. The penetration lasted several minutes until he came once more. Panting, he kissed her mindless form and slid out, allowing the vibrator to enter her ass deeply once more. The words continued to crackle through the visor, her Master’s voice now, enslaving her and owning every part of her. The last stage was the brand, in the small of the back like Michelle’s had gone, marking her forever as a camp slave.

The other four girls followed in the next days as each feel deep into ownership. A week would pass before they were free of the chair, allowing plenty of time for their owner to imprint and brand deep into their minds and bodies. Nothing remained of who they were before. All that remained was the memory of each other, slave Michelle, and Master Davis. Each was classified as lesbian in their minds, which had already been achieved with their deep lesbian training bonding to all four of the other girls.

Master Davis smiled seeing all five of them inside their chairs, their minds forever enslaved to him. He was a man in his early forties. He stood nearly six feet tall, greying brown hair, and weighed around two hundred pounds. Tall and lanky, he cast an imposing figure with his glasses and beard. He walked around each, caressing their helpless nude bodies as he watched the visors do their work on each girl. He took great pleasure with his captives, looking over them as though these girls were his most prized possessions. He gently bathed each of the girls in their chairs, ensured their vitals were perfectly normal. Occasionally, the girls were awakened from their chairs to eat a meal consisting of chopped chicken or beef, vegetables and fruits, essentially a balanced diet. He caressed each as they knelt over eating with just their mouths like good mindless pets.

The other girls that had been captured with them all were in similar states. The only difference was they were unbranded, kept virgin and deep in training. Their minds were learning how to become perfect pet slaves. Some struggled a little in their training, since they did not have the implants the five he had chosen had. Once sufficiently drugged and tranced, the visors did the rest in breaking their will. He let other girls handle the care of these. Each would go through another six months of rigorous programming before being ready for auction, sold as mindless sex slaves to the highest bidder, in the animal form of their owner’s choosing. All of it would be deep in their minds, unleashed with the choosing of their owner.

Michelle crawled in beside her Master, smiling at her work. Although she was about eight years older than he was, she was still deeply bound to him. For some thirty years before, she had been a young Dominatrix coming from a wealthy family. She had a unique knack for being excessively cruel on her treatments of the male slaves. Master Davis had been just eighteen when she had met him, taking great delight in beating him severely for the slightest infraction. She worked on him for almost a year, keeping him as her one and only pet. But in the end, she broke her word enslaving another male. At the order to perform sex to the other male, he refused and stormed out of the house. Furious that the boy had refused her, she disowned him and made sure whatever job he held, she would destroy his reputation trying to force him to come back.

A few years later, when she least expected it, a drink at a bar brought them together once more. The bartender has been paid handsomely to spike her drink. She awoke the next day nude spread-eagle on the bed helplessly looking up at him. How he relished torturing her, molding her body and spirit with the cruel torture he had dreamed of for years. He broke her with a combination of intense sex followed by intense pain, until she would do anything he asked of her. Her mind was broken with a combination of drugs and powerful hypnosis, making sure she would never disobey him again. To ensure this the pain and pleasure sensors were invented and tested on her, the first girl. He implanted twice the normal sensors in her breasts and vagina, keen on torturing her to the point her mind was shattered. Once done, he took control of her wealth and her parents estates as well, leaving them penniless fisherman on some tropical island with no memory of who they were.

The camp was born a few years later with her wealth. Deep in south Texas, in the middle of nowhere, it made for the perfect place. The nearest town was over a hundred miles away, and he owned all the land for fifty miles in any direction. The first slaves were males in the beginning, staff and former employees of Michelle’s family. They began building the airfield and buildings that became the main mansion and slave quarters. A year later, several of the first girls would join them. Early on, their minds were not totally obliterated. They were kept aware of their surroundings as they built the cells and dwellings that would come to hold about two hundred girls at a time. The large mansion was complete with a horse track and kennels for the various puppy slaves and pony girls. The first auctions were held in the foyer of the mansion, the girls being brought in completely nude and mindless, selling their bodies in various sexual positions and acts until bought. Once sold, they would enter the chair one final time and be enslaved to their new owners like the girls had endured.

A year or two after the first buildings were complete, the estate was expanded using the wealth from the first slave auctions. These auctions doubled the size of the estate. Added to the large estate were two buildings the size of convention centers. The buildings were complete within two years, tripling the slave quarters. Also built were two large hotels, lavishly decorated and staffed with the former employees of Michelle’s family. They each had undergone such rigorous programming that their minds knew nothing except slavery. By the time it was done along with the airstrip, the estate was

complete with their own gardens for growing crops, a small fishing fleet brought in fresh seafood was located an hour south, and anything else required was brought in by air.

Michelle’s mind had been tortured and tormented over the years. There was nothing she would not do for her Master. Two girls and a boy had been born through insemination and raised in the house. The girls, Christy and Carmen, were six and eight years old, while their son, Damon was ten years of age. The slaves in charge of them were kept clothed, schooling them in the arts and sciences, ensuring the children were well rounded individuals. This was essential for them to take over the camp when the time arose.

Michelle could not resist as she lay in bed with Master Davis, thinking of her life now. Most of her memory had been kept intact and used to torture and train her, over and over reliving all of what she experienced. She caressed her Master’s cock while looking to the end of the bed. There was Marcie standing at the foot of the bed, cuffed spread-eagle helplessly standing. With her too was the visor and gag in place. She had been taken for many climaxes by both of them and now stood helplessly as her mind was being erased again and again. Michelle suckled her master hard before mounting him, and instinctively placed her hands behind her neck and began riding.

Unlike Marcie and the other girls, she had been tortured, first with intense pleasure, then pain, before being forced to be addicted to both. She would do anything to share a bed with her Master, even enslaving a dozen girls at a time. She rode faster, bucking her hips as he caressed her pierced nipples. Her mind raced through the pleasure, riding faster and harder as he pinched her nipples forcing a moan to escape her lips.

“Turn around and take my cock anally, slave 1,” he said. She obeyed, lifting off and turning around before sliding deep anally. Here her tortured mind clouded over once more. Her mind sank deeper and deeper once more, reinforcing the deep slavery. She could ride him like this the rest of the night gazing helplessly at Marcie’s nude body hanging before her. She wanted to reach over and devour her helpless exposed sex. But she resisted the urge until given permission. He held off climaxing inside her for a while longer, drawing her mind deeper. Once he did he impaled her deeply, sending his seed deep inside her ass. She moaned and kept riding, by now so deeply under control she could not stop.

With the anal climax like all girls, it sent a deep effect through her slave mind. Her training blazed so intensely there was no hope of resisting. Her curse however, for the sexual abuse was to see all of the sexual abuse she once had done to him, reversed upon herself in ways even she could not imagine. To be tortured in such ways while being made to climax, no matter how much pain had shattered her will. Her memories were kept intact as a warning if she ever desired to try to take control over him again.

He slid out of her helpless body before securing a replica of his cock to the wedge A-shaped machine, before placing it at the foot of the bed. Michelle felt it slide deep inside her sex as she moaned. The second replica cock would slide deep inside her ass. He secured Michelle’s visor in place before securing her wrists clasping her ankles with cuffs. Helpless and bucking her hips now, all she could do was lose herself into waves of climaxes. She began licking Marcie’s helpless sex as she rode the vibrating cocks the rest of the night.