The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Slave’s Life

Chapter Four

The time had come for the next auction. The five girls would play a crucial role as servers, serving drinks and food, while many of the girls being sold were locked into their visors, being trained as nude dancers. In two weeks, by the time the auction started, they would be fully trained to fetch the highest prices as they danced. Maria and the other girls found themselves being fitted for their outfits. Each wore a cat suit, complete with butt plug tail, and a special vibrator inside each of them, ensuring no one would get ideas. Special contacts soon followed, giving them the cat’s eye look. They each were fitted also with tags on their collars showing they were owned and off limits to the guests for use.

In the past, some guests would try to take liberties on the mindless girls. The last time it happened was two years prior when a wealthy businessman decided to penetrate one of the owned girls. Alarms instantly went off, and within thirty seconds, the man had been pulled off the unwilling girl, beaten to a pulp and given a one-way ticket off the island. Before being sent away, the man’s mind and bank accounts were both emptied. He would be found adrift some two thousand miles away off the coast of Brazil, penniless thinking he was a fisherman. Since then, the girls were kept in chastity as they served drinks and food, and the ones being sold closely watched to ensure the highest quality.

Maria and the other four saw fewer days in their chairs. Their minds were completely his now. They took turns sharing a bed with their Master and Michelle, having passionate threesomes. The girls were at the point where even oral sex would erase their minds of anything not allowed. So, sex with their owner and sleeping in a bed with a cock deep in their vaginas or ass was a welcome sensation once a week if they were good. The rest of the week, the girls simply slept together in pairs making love to each other.

The other changes soon followed as the preparations for the next auction were well underway. Gleaming cuffs of gold encircled their wrists and ankles, along with their necks. In addition, each of the five girls wore a gold waist chain with several rings attached. To these rings either side was a gold chain, locked on both ends to a ring. These secured the girl’s hands and allowed for full movement. The last gold chain ran between their ankles, locked to the gold rings on their cuffs. Gold nipple rings, each with a small bell, and a matching clit ring sent waves of pleasure through the five girls, linked to the pleasure sensors. Completing each girl was a glistening spider gag made of the purest gold, which was locked in place behind their necks. He knew the girls would not speak unless directed to, but the addition completed their new outfits to wear around the camp.

Michelle had been absent of late, although the five mindless girls would never notice. A few days later, the first sound of a large plane rumbled down the airstrip on the far side of the estate. Soon, one by one, a dozen crates rolled into the processing building in the camp. These were accompanied by another dozen the next plane that landed, bringing a round two dozen crates into processing. The doors were opened one by one, showing a terrified and awake nude girl in the first cage. She, like the others was eighteen years of age, ebony hair and skin, and had enchanting green eyes. She tried to scream behind her gag as she was unloaded. With her hands secured above her head in the cage, all she could do was watch screaming in horror as the female attendant reached into the cage and injected her with the sedative. Slumped in the cage now, she would go first in processing.

Slave 2299 and the other four girls helped prepare the girls. Each of the girls was loaded into the processing chairs. They had already gone through the inspections back at one of the mansions. One by one the first six were loaded into the chairs, waxed smooth of any hair from the neck down then given the laser hair removal. The next step slave 2299 performed was pressing the button on the chairs allowing the long hollow dildo to penetrate the helpless girl. The machine did its work, guided by slave 2299, gently removing her ovaries and storing them in a tube in the machine. The ovaries would be taken, the eggs removed and frozen, each labeled with the name and number of the girl. The final step in preparing the girl was the labia tattoo. She spread the girl’s labia apart and moved the machine into position. Soon, “slave 2320” became the ebony girl’s distinction. She was placed back in her cage, her hands cuffed behind her and gagged to come out of the drugs.

After sterilizing the equipment, the next girl was brought out. A fiery red headed girl of nineteen years and pale skin covered in freckles. She took the place in the chair slave 2320 had just unoccupied and secured inside. She heard a moan coming from the cage as slave 2320 awoke. Bleary eyed, she slowly came out of the drug, and realized what had been done to her. Crying behind her gag, all she could do is watch as the redheaded girls was processed. She cried in horror seeing the sterilization, dawning in her mind she had undergone the same fate. The hair removal complete and tattoo, the redhead became “slave 2325.”

Slave 2299 walked over to the ebony girl and caressed her through the cage bars. She struggled to scream and shy away from the caresses, but it was all in vain. All the girl could do was look on in horror as slave 2299 walked back to the chair and prepared it for the third girl. The gold rings glistened in the light as slave 2320 watched in her cage as a young Hispanic girl, around age twenty was processed and became “slave 2330.” The last girl of the day for 2299 was a young Asian girl, small and beautiful aged around twenty became slave 2335. Once processed, the room was cleaned up and the girls settled in their cages wondering what would be done next to them.

In three days, the auction would begin. The girls each one by one were brought from their cages by two female attendants and brought to the chairs. They were in a very large auditorium type room, the chairs placed in rows of six evenly spaced in the rooms. Slave 2320 took the first chair, struggling in vain as the girls secured her, legs wide apart and helpless. She watched helplessly as each of the other twenty-four girls joined her in their chairs. Some trashed wildly in the chairs trying to escape, while others seemed to resign themselves to their fates.

Master Davis entered the large room, with Michelle in tow on her leash, admiring her work.

“Twenty-four this time, my pet. You have outdone yourself,” he said smiling caressing her.

“Thank you, Master,” Michelle replied.

They walked through the room of struggling girls, taking time to caress some of their breasts and the occasional tasting of their sexes from Michelle. The redheaded girl and slave 2320 both were of particular interest, with Michelle enjoying the young redhead, before moving to the other girl. Moaning almost as she was caressed and tasted, all she could do is wonder what was coming. She would not have to wait much longer for the answer.

“Welcome to the camp, slaves,” Master Davis began. “As many are wondering why you are in this room and what will be done to you. As of a couple of days ago, you are now all slaves. Soon you will endure what a long line of girls have before you. But before you begin your training, I have some delightful news. You have come to us at a time when the semi-annual slave auctions are held. You will become part of the appetizer on the traditional tour of the camp by the visitors of the camp. They will enjoy watching your enslavement immensely, because you will be part of the next crop of slaves sold. In six months or so, you will be ready to take your graduation walk from the camp to the auction block as these girls are doing today.”

With that, two large doors opened, and to the horror of the girls, some ninety girls of every background walked in. Some meowed and purred as kittens, while others barked and whimpered like puppies. Still others wore the harnesses of pony girls. All of them paraded around each girl, giving each of the new girls a glimpse of each of them. The true sex kittens, their minds so deeply enthralled with pleasure, caressed but refrained from tasting the girls. Each wore a slave tag on their collars in preparation for being sold. There was no fear or resistance, just total mindless obedience. They enjoyed their walks and exited behind the girls in the chairs. After the last ones passed, Master Davis began speaking once more.

“What a beautiful sight they are. All of them started their journey as you will soon. Your minds and bodies will be prepared, trained, and perfected for auction, just as these proud girls have undergone. Some probably are saying ‘like hell I will behind your gags,’ but I assure you there is no escape from the process. Please allow me to show you.”

In the front of the room, a large screen dropped from the ceiling, followed by a projector rising from the floor. The projector crackled to life, showing the fates of the girls in detail. This had been arranged as part of the tour. There on the screen was the last batch of girls, each being processed, and their training begun. The video also showed the fates of the three girls, Ashley and Rhonda among them, their breasts huge now, and their minds completely gone. Alongside the dairy cows were around a dozen other girls, some struggling slightly as their minds and bodies went through the process. The video went on to say there would be no trace of humanity in the cows once done.

The video progressed back to the last batch of girls, showing parts of their training. Most now had undergone the memory wipe multiple times and they had entered the next phase of the process, which had begun training them into sex-addicted slaves. Each step was laid out on how it took six months to train each girl. The other animal roles the girls were trained in also played in a well-rehearsed presentation. While the video played, a dozen small box frames began rising from the floor. Each bore one of the girls, spread-eagle in the center. The girls each had vibrators deep inside their vaginas and anally while a cock-shaped dildo gag was in each of their mouths. Each wore their visors, seemingly oblivious to be put on show. The girls could be touched but, penetration was impossible with them locked inside their vibrators and dildos, enjoying the visors. Some moaned happily behind their gags as they were programed.

It was just too much for some of the girls in the chairs. Some tried to shake the images from their minds like it had all been a bad dream, but it was very real. As the presentation ended, slave 2299 and her friends entered once more, this time ungagged and proceeded to their first chairs. Slave 2299 smiled caressing the girl as she oiled the ebony girl’s vagina and ass to prepare of the vibrators. She thrashed in the chair, not wanting to be enslaved. But in a few moments, she screamed behind her gag as the large anal vibrator entered her and locked into place, followed by the vaginal. Once activated, they began pulsating and thrusting deep inside her. She moaned uncontrollably as the vibrators began their work. Slave 2299 moved methodically, inserting the long intravenous lines in the wrist before proceeding to the almost invisible catheter. A desperate moan and scream followed shaking her head and thrashing in the chair seeing slave 2299 hook up the intravenous bag and inject the drugs into it. Before the drugs started working, she placed on the girl’s visor and monitored her for a few moments. Soon after a few minutes, the drugs kicked in and she relaxed in the chair. A check of the feed from the camera attached to the visor showed the girl had begun watching the virtual reality.

The rest of the girls soon followed and by nightfall, all the twenty-four girls were struggling in vain undergoing the first training. Slave 2299 and the other four friends bathed each other and smiled before making love the rest of the night. There had been no hesitation in their minds, as the training had done its work so well. Master Davis soon joined them, and the five girls gave him a long luxurious bath, followed by a long massage. While on his back, the girls took turns on the massage, first oiling his cock and body, then themselves before sliding one by one on his cock. Each rode happily as their Master played with their oiled bodies. By the time the night was over, each had been climaxed inside multiple times and lay exhausted in a pile.

The following day, the girls monitored the new arrivals as they went deeper into training, taking vitals and making sure they were progressing into slavery. Some girls were rocking their hips, as the redheaded one had begun to, wanting more and more of the pleasure. Slave 2299 obliged setting her vibrators at a much stronger setting. The more the girl climaxed, the more she fell into the slavery, and with it, the more sensitive she became to the pleasure, the more violently she came, doubling the affect. By noon, she had surrendered fully to the pleasure and no longer fought. Slave 2299 rewarded her sending her deep into a virtual reality lesbian orgy, the tapes sending her writhing in pleasure and moaning loudly behind her gag. Slave 2299 bathed the girl as she lay exhausted in the chair, her mind going quickly. After cleaning her, she moved to the other girls she was assigned to.

Slave 2320 was not as obliging on the training. She struggled valiantly in her chair, fighting both the drugs and the video in her mind. A small adjustment to her drugs was made, followed by a powerful aphrodisiac. A while later, she too was writhing in pleasure in the chair like slave 2325. Slave 2299 gently bathed her after she had surrendered, caressing her breasts and increasing her pleasure. Soon, one by one the rest of the girls slowly followed, filling the room with moans of pleasure.

In the weeks before the auction, the girls who were being sold had videos taken. These listed the girl’s training, some of the stats of the girls. But most of all, the platform the girls stood on rotated showing every angle of the girl on display. After a few minutes, the girl moved into a crab position with her legs wide apart to show how ready for breeding and sex she was. The third portion of each video showed the girl’s skills in sucking cock, followed by vaginal and anal positions, all performed with a second girl and a strap-on. Beside each video was a long crawler showing the current bids for the girl. In the final preparations, the girls were bathed, their hair neatly braided and styled, and their training placed behind barriers in their minds, so they would never remember how they had been trained. This was a safety measure to preserve the camp. If people learned his successful techniques for training girls, he would be ruined in a few short years by competition. This way, he held the monopoly in how the special training was done. During the ownership process, the training was so deeply buried, no matter how hard they tried, whether it be through drugs, torture or other means, the girls would never remember.

The first aircraft began landing just after noon. They were filled each with a dozen men and women, all fabulously wealthy from all parts of the world. Their lodging had been elegantly prepared and as they entered their rooms, a young attendant, dressed in the gold cuffs and piercings unpacked their bags. Once done they asked what they wanted to drink or eat refreshment wise as they rested from their flights. All told, three to four hundred bidders had arrived. From China to South Africa, and all countries in between. Even Australia had a couple dozen arrive. Their flights were the longest, and these guests were well fed and satisfied by the time they arrived. Each Lear jet had a compliment of four attendants, each completely nude save their chastity belts to serve the guests. No expense was wasted on the lavish accommodations. Unlike many of the other slaves, many of these were the former employees of Michelle and guests were allowed to use them in any sexual act they desired. The few males remaining were also used, although they had been chemically sterilized to avoid unwanted pregnancy by the female guests to the hotel. Each room was complete with a small dungeon. Here the guests could use their own personal slaves if they brought any, or the hotel slaves assigned to their rooms. On monitors, overview videos of each girl being sold played, highlighting all the information on the auction later in the evening.

The time for the auction finally arrived. The guests entered the large auditorium first, gazing on the wonderful views. The girls in the chairs, all oiled and invitingly helpless, and the two dozen on the platforms spread-eagle. The men enjoyed fondling and inspecting the appetizers, knowing the main course would soon follow. After observing the presentation, they moved to the next large room. There, a dozen stages and runways had been laid out. Beside each stage, up to forty bidders could watch up close. Beside the stage, a large bidding board kept a digital record of each girl being bid on, her slave number and the current value.

The first dozen girls took their platforms, walking end to end before beginning their seductions. The girls enticed bids laying on the platforms spreading their legs wide revealing everything. Information played on each girl detailing what she was trained in and the various positions. On one stage, a young Asian girl was wowing the guests. She completed the first stage with a long masturbation following by greedily suckling a cock dildo. The first bids flashed for the girl. Starting at $25,000, one quickly hit over $200,000 before she was done on the first stage. She moved to the second stage, joined by redheaded girl and quickly hit over $500,000 as they engaged in a long and passionate sixty-nine, moaning and writhing in pleasure. The second girl was well over $300,000 by the time they both had finished. Once they had completed all the stages, the girls stood on a revolving platform as the final bids were made.

As it progressed, some girls hit over $1 million to the delight of Master Davis. The bidding was hot and thick well into the night. By the end of the night, ninety girls had been auctioned. The top bid came for a set of twins who topped $2.5 million for their performances on stage. All told, the auction netted just under $250 million for the girls, a testament to his training and reputation.

The sold slaves were sent to processing. It would take about three hours as their minds were enslaved to their new owners and put into their various roles. The twins would become lovely mindless sex kittens, while a few others were chosen a dairy livestock. One or two had the distinction of being turned into pigs. Most however became sex crazed slaved to their owners, sporting new brands and collars. Each would enter their quarters where they would engage in the ownership ritual, much as slave 2299 and the four others had endured. By morning their minds were gone, and they were crated for the flight to their new homes.

Michelle was pleased with herself and the staff. None of the previous auctions had netted so much money at once. She was rewarded with a long night of sex from Master Davis before joining the other girls in a lesbian orgy. They had earned it. Slave 2299 and the others enjoyed two days of sex before returning to the girls in the chairs to set their next training into place.

The next morning, the young Asian girl was led to her new Master’s room. Slave 1189 had fetched one of the highest bids for a single slave girl. With her were two other girls following both leashed to the girl before them. The first, slave 1208, was a twenty-year-old ebony girl with green eyes. Following behind her was slave 1245, a nineteen-year old blonde girl with hazel eyes.

The slave leading the girls knocked on the door. Given permission to enter, she led the three girls into the room of their new owner before unfastening their leashes. The three girls knelt beside each other and awaited their new master.

“This one humbly presents your new girls,” the attending girl said before giving permission to leave. She placed a small container on the floor in front of her. The label read: “Frozen eggs.” Inside where the frozen eggs of the three girls. The eggs had been carefully extracted and cryogenically frozen to keep them ready for fertilization and insemination.

The owner was a Saudi prince who held immense wealth and standing. He was in his thirties, black hair and a full beard neatly trimmed. He walked around the three girls before taking slave 1208 first. He attached the leash to her collar before leading her into the small dungeon in the room. There he placed her on a bench laying on her back before securing her hands above her head. He followed with the ankles, spreading her ebony thighs wide as the other girls knelt and waited.

“Begin ownership program one, slave 1208,” the prince ordered.

“Yes Master. Voice recognition as owner accepted,” the girl replied. “Awaiting Master’s cock in mouth. This one lives to serve you.”

With that he took the girl’s mouth, taking note how she expertly made him hard with just her mouth. He deep-throated her down to the hilt of his cock as she sucked without flinching. Climaxing in her mouth after a few minutes, he proceeded with the rest of the ownership, taking her deep vaginally before anally. By the time it was said and done, she let out a meow of pleasure followed by purring. He removed her from the table and she moved to her hands and knees. The girl tried to rise once to a kneeling position, but her body no longer obeyed. She wanted to thank him for the cock but only meows and purrs escaped her lips. He took her once more anally to be sure that she was fully animalized. He walked over to a large golden chest in the room and produced an elegant bodysuit. It resembled the fur of a cheetah, from head to toe, with only the girls sex, ass and breasts exposed. He moved back to her, sliding the suit over each leg, followed by the waist and each arm. After sliding over the mask, only her eyes and mouth would be visible. He locked her inside it with a key before soldering the lock closed. He did the same to wrist and ankle cuffs hidden in the suit. The final step was the butt plug tail, expertly designed to remain in place no matter how she moved. Paws identical in shape to a real cheetah, were placed over her hands and feet and locked forever on the girl.

“Begin final dehumanization. Animal distinction: Cheetah. New name, Cheetah,” the prince ordered. A low cry escaped the girl as the programming deep in her mind destroyed all trace of humanity inside her. Pleased with his work, Cheetah was led to her cage, displaying the animalistic ferocity of a large cat. The material was expensive, skin tight and long lasting. It was designed for this purpose of never needing replacement once placed on the girl. Cat eye contacts were placed in her eyes allowing perfect vision completed her. He played with her breasts as the girl let out a low playful growl.

The other girls watched and waited, both now wet with anticipation. Slave 1189 was next, undergoing the same treatment but turned into a leopard. The final girl was turned into a lioness, moaning almost to a roar as the last traces of humanity were taken. Once caged, they became even more catlike as the programming worked well into the next day shaping them into animals. They were wild and ferocious to others, but to their owner, tamed and well cared for licking his hands or his cock and rubbing against his leg. Once loaded into their cages one final time, they were off to Saudi Arabia the next day. The flight would take eighteen hours. The catheters were inserted to allow the girls to relieve themselves. By the time it landed, they would be fed in their cages and given water to ensure they enjoyed the trip to their new homes.