The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Slave’s Life

Chapter Five

She awoke from her daze, not knowing how much time had passed. It seemed a nightmare until she realized she was still nude and in one of the chairs. She cried softly as she tried to think of what happened to her. Her last memory was at the club with some of her friends and what she thought was having too much to drink partying. She struggled weakly against the cuffs holding her in the chair. Without warning a small slat opened under her chair. Two large vibrators emerged and slowly entered her deeply and locked into place. There was an ominous click as both turned on at the same time.

Shortly after, the girl formerly known as Kristin entered the room, wearing the gold cuffs, collar and piercings. The only difference was this time she was ungagged and seemed able to blink.

“Hello, slave 2325, how are you feeling,” Kristin asked.

“Who are you, and what have you done to me,” the young redheaded girl demanded to know, all the while fighting both tears and rage.

“This girl is named slave 2308, slave 2325.”

“Yes, but what was your name before,” the helpless girl asked.

“My name is slave 2308. It is the only name this one can remember, so it must be girl’s name. Your name is slave 2325.”

“No, my name is Joanna King, not slave 2325.”

Slave 2308 smiled. “Soon you will not remember that name. Already it is so much harder to call yourself your free name, isn’t it?”

Tears flowed from Joanna’s eyes as she nodded slowly wanting to turn her head away. But she was caressed by slave 2308. She pressed a button on Joanna’s chair strengthening the vibrations and thrusts before reaching over for the girl’s visor. She tried fighting but the pulses from the chair were beginning to have an effect.

“Soon, slave 2325, soon,” as the former Kristin massaged the girl’s breasts smiling. “Give into the pleasure. Remember just the other day?”

Kristin slid the visor over Joanna’s eyes and instantly, the images of her thrashing and moaning in the chair came into view. Moaning and trying to shake the image out of her mind, Kristin set the vibrators to begin trusting inside her just a little quicker.

“Yes, remember the chair. You enjoyed the chair, didn’t you slave 2325?”

She shook her head no at first, ashamed that it had been her moaning and thrashing to every climax. Yet the more she watched, the more pleasure she felt seeing herself. The visor began showing the same deep hypnotic messages she had seen a few days before. Her eyes slowly remained open and she relaxed.

“Good girl, slave 2325. You want to forget everything, don’t you? You want it all to be over, slave 2325?”

“Yes, I want it to be over, and to go back home. Please make it stop, all of it. I don’t want to become a slave.”

“Neither did this girl, let me show you.”

She unstrapped one of Joanna’s hands and brought it to her. “Feel beside my nipple. Do you feel them?”

Joanna nodded as Kristin moved her hand to her labia. “Do you feel these?”

She nodded again, tears almost flowing, as her hand was secured once more. “One set of bumps provides extreme pleasure, the other set pain. If this girl good, by helping you surrender, then this girl feels intense pleasure in obeying. If this girl resists, then she feels only pain. Fighting the pain causes more pain. Giving into the pleasure and loving it is the only way, slave 2325.”

Joanna sighed, both from the pleasure from the vibrators and visor, and from the resignation that there was no chance of escape. She knew the only course was to give into the pleasure, yet she wanted to fight and to be free. She closed her eyes trying to stop the visions in her mind, but her eyes seemed to not wish to obey her. The same was said for the pleasure radiating from the vibrators. The more they pulsated deep inside her, the more she wanted to let go and become the slave.

“Why was that done to you?” she asked Kristin.

“To make me a better slave for my Master, and so this girl could enjoy the pleasure of enslaving other girls. This girl exists to serve Him and this camp. This girl cannot disobey Him or His wishes. This girl exists for their pleasure, and purely their pleasure. This girl’s body belongs to the camp and Master. This girl must obey. You will learn to obey also. Remember the pleasure in the chair, slave 2325? Remember how much it turned you on to have dozens of potential owners see you, to touch you, wanting you as their next slave?”

“Yes, I remember,” Joanna sighed in pleasure. “It felt like a dream, yet I knew it was happening, wanting the pleasure.”

“Yes, remember the pleasure,” Kristin went on, sliding a finger to Joanna’s helpless clit, gently teasing her. Instantly she moaned and squirmed in the chair, climaxing at the touch.

“Yes, I want to feel the pleasure,” Joanna breathed a little heavier, but relaxing in the pleasure. The visor switched to a deep obedience training tape, showing Joanna learning how to love the taste and feel of women. “Please, I want to feel your tongue take me. Please, I need it. I want to cum for you.”

Kristin smiled pressing a button, sliding the vibrator out of Joanna’s helpless vagina. The virtual reality went to a stronger pleasure mode like says before in the chair. She knelt between Joanna’s helpless thighs and began licking her sex for a moment, while the virtual reality visor did the rest.

“Good girls need pleasure. Good girls need pleasure. Good girls want pleasure. Good girls want pleasure,” Kristin said as she began fingering and playing with her clit. Joanna moaned listening to her words, trying in vain to shut her out, but it was too late.

“Good girls want to cum for their owners. Good girls want to cum for their owners. Good girls exist for pleasing their owners, good girls exist for pleasing their owners. Good girls need to be enslaved. Good girls need to be enslaved. Good girls want to be enslaved to pleasure. Good girls want to be enslaved to pleasure, don’t they slave 2325?”

“Yes, I want to be enslaved to pleasure,” Joanna said. Her freckle covered breasts moved up and down to the pleasure, becoming more wet by the moment. Kristin kept swirling her fingers around her clit, gently fingering and enticing. She climaxed again to the touch, giving Kristin yet another orgasm of her own from her pleasure sensors. Joanna could not see the blank look in Kristin’s eyes, the look of a mind completely gone.

“Good girls want to suckle breasts. Good girls want to suckle breasts. Good girls want girls to make love to them. Good girls want girls to make love to them. Good girls want to be addicted to sex from girls. Good girls want to be addicted to sex from girls. Good girls want to climax hearing good girls. Good girls want to climax hearing good girls. You like being a good girl and climaxing, don’t you slave 2325?”

“Yes, I want to cum as a good girl. Make me cum as a good girl,” Joanna said breathlessly, her body falling deeper into the orgasms and enslavement as Kristin spoke the robotic sounding words of slavery. Her orgasms intensified, as did Kristin’s, moaning in pleasure as Joanna feel deeper. Kristin began swirling her tongue around Joanna’s helpless clit, resulting in an instant orgasm and moan as she continued for a few more minutes. Joanna began trashing in helpless pleasure as Kristin kept doing her work. Joanna’s breasts swayed freely, bouncing as she rocked her hips up to Kristin’s mouth. Kristin knew it was time for the next step.

“Good girls want their minds erased by pleasure. Good girls want their minds erased by pleasure. Good girls want their minds erased by orgasms. Good girls want their minds erased by orgasms. Good girls want to be mindless slaves. Good girls want to be mindless slaves. Good girls only want to think of pleasure. Good girls only want to think of pleasure. You want to be a mindless good girl; don’t you slave 2325?”

“Yes, I want my mind erased by orgasm. I want to be a mindless good girl,” Joanna said breathlessly as the orgasms became more violent in intensity. Her memory began slipping away from her as Kristin kept devouring her clit. Moaning louder in pleasure, Joanna orgasmed freely now, each one taking part of her memory away. Kristin, addicted to the taste did not let up for a while longer until Joanna was panting from the pleasure. Kristin pressed a button, reclining Joanna laying on her back fully in the chair, then straddled Joanna’s shoulders and knelt resting her ass on her breasts.

“Good girls want to lick other girls. Good girls want to lick other girls. Good girls want their minds erased by cum. Good girls want their minds erased by cum. Good girl’s name is slave 2325. Good girl’s name is slave 2325. Slave 2325 exists for pleasure. Slave 2325 exists for pleasure. Slave 2325 wants to remember only her training. Slave 2325 only wants to remember her training. Slave 2325 wants to make love to other girls and erase her mind, doesn’t she?”

“Yes, I want to lick and devour other girls. I exist for pleasure. I want to only remember pleasure.” Kristin moved her sex close to the redheaded girl’s mouth and moaned as she began licking her sex. Kristin pressed a button sliding the vibrator back into Joanna’s helpless vagina and moaned rocking her hips as she climaxed in Joanna’s mouth over and over again. Joanna twitched a few moments as the virtual reality kept her deep under while her memory was being wiped as Kristin continued speaking the slavery programming. Over and over, she climaxed, until she thought of only the pleasure. A couple of hours passed before Kristin got up, panting from the intense pleasure. Kristin had taken the girl to the point where a breeze blowing through her thighs would make her climax and erase her mind.

“What is good girl’s name,” Kristen asked.

“Slave 2325,” Joanna replied.

“Good girl, what was your name before?”

“Slave 2325,” she replied once more.

“Good girl, slave 2325. What is your reason for being?”

“I exist to bring pleasure to my owners as a mindless slave. I desire nothing else,” slave 2325 replied.

Kristin smiled with the same mindless blank look the redhead before her had under the visor. She pressed a button sliding the vibrators out of the girl, then a second undoing the cuffs. She put on a small strap-on with a short cock shaped dildo attached, making sure to keep the hymen intact for sale.

“Good girls want to ride their owners. Good girls want to ride their owners. Good girls want their minds erased with their owner’s cum. Good girls want their minds erased with their owner’s cum. Good girls want to be kept mindless for their owners. Good girls want to be kept mindless for their owners. You are a good girl; aren’t you slave 2325?”

“Yes, I want to ride my owners. I want to be a mindless slave to them,” she replied.

“Good girl. Stand up but do not remove your visor, slave 2325.”

She complied, standing up, glistening in both cum and sweat. Kristin lay back where Joanna had been moments before, then caressed the mindless girl.

“Straddle this girl. Take the dildo inside your pussy, slave 2325.”

The girl obeyed sliding the strap-on inside her and began to ride. Kristin kept speaking more of the slave programming while the girl rode her for the next few hours. Kristin kneaded the girl’s breasts and kissed them while the girl rode, knowing her work was complete for now. An hour in, Kristin made sure to program in the girl would keep her hands behind her neck or behind her back while riding. This would make her breasts more prone and delightful to play with.

Kristin let the girl stop for a while, then ordered her to move to her hands and knees. Joanna obeyed, completely mindless as Kristin attached a much larger strap on dildo and took the girl deep anally. Joana moaned but did not fight as the visor showed her being taken by a future owner. Kristin kept her programming on schedule, taking the girl deeply making her climax over and over. An hour or two later, the girl who was once Joanna was gone.

Kristin and the girl slumped exhausted on the floor, with Joanna still deeply impaled. She removed the girl’s visor, revealing green eyes looking straight ahead and unblinking. Kristin slid out of the girl and removed the strap-on before preparing a large tub of water. She attached a leash to slave 2325’s collar and beckoned the girl to crawl to the tub. She obeyed and Kristin began bathing the girl on her hands and knees like an animal. She bathed her slowly enjoying bathing her pale freckled skin, unblemished and flawless. She lathered the girl completely before rinsing her off, taking pleasure in making the girl climax a few last times washing the sex and breasts. After washing Joanna’s long, curly red hair, she beckoned her out of the tub and began drying her off.

Kristin beckoned Joanna to bathe her and she did in the same manner, taking care to completely lather and rinse her clean before doing her hair. Once dried, they brushed and French braided each other’s hair before Kristin moved Joanna back kneeling. There she remained while Kristin pressed a button on the door and requested their food and water be brought in. The girl handed two bowls of water and two bowls of freshly cooked chopped chicken and set them on the floor in the room. The girl closed the door as Kristin brought Joanna over on her leash crawling to eat. She wolfed down hungrily the chopped chicken before drinking all of the water. Kristin smiled as she ate her own dinner and drank, before rising.

She moved Joanna back into a kneeling position before securing a large ring gag into the girl’s mouth and locking it in place. Once done, she pressed the button and led Joanna out of the room crawling on the leash. They walked down the hall where Master Davis was waiting for them. Joanna kneeled up and placed her hands behind her head, thighs wide apart while Kristin did the same next to her, presenting Joanna’s leash to her Master.

“Slave 2308 humbly presents slave 2325 for inspection, Master,” Kristin said, her green eyes completely glazed over like Joanna’s.

“Good girl, slave 2308,” Master Davis replied as he walked around the two girls. He caressed the mindless redhead’s breasts and red hair, before moving her on hands and knees. He fondled her pale sex and ass as the girl moaned climaxing on the touch.

He unzipped his pants and let them fall to the ground with his underwear, before moving in front of the girl.

“Kneel up, slave 2325,” He ordered. Joanna obeyed, spreading her thighs wide and hands behind her neck. He slid his cock through the ring gag in her mouth and ordered her to suck. She obeyed, her mind slipping further as it was erased over and over. As he grew hard, he slid his cock deeper into her mouth as she sucked. The girl flinched but did not stop suckling as she orgasmed violently. Once he climaxed down her throat before pulling out of the girl’s mouth.

“A fine job, slave 2308,” Master Davis said, beaming at Kristin.

“Thank you, Master. This girl exists to please you.”

He removed Joanna’s gag and asked her the same questions Kristin had. He smiled at the answers, all showing a very mindless girl. He fondled her bare breasts as she moaned. He replaced her gag before giving the girl a longing grope of the breasts and a kiss.

“Take her to phase two, slave 2308, then return for your reward,” He said to her, as he caressed Kristin’s body and breasts.

“Yes Master. This girl exists to please you,” Kristin replied before rising and leading Joanna crawling down the hall. They turned the corner into a large room where a new set of chairs were. In many of them were the girls who were at the club with Kristin and several new girls. She led Joanna into the chair next to 2320, who had undergone a similar experience at the hands of Megan, Kristin’s twin sister.

She beckoned Joanna into the chair, before pressing the buttons, first cuffing her into the chair, the second inserting the vibrators inside her ass and vagina. Joanna moaned as they clicked on as she looked on. Her visor was replaced over her eyes, this time with headphones followed by a large dildo cock entering her mouth to suckle on. The final step involved a catheter to allow her to relieve herself and the intravenous lines feeding her a glucose drip, laced with powerful aphrodisiacs and mind-altering drugs. Completely helpless and filled, Joanna moaned as the sex kitten training began, instantly sending her into violent orgasms and images of herself flooded her mind. There she would remain for the next month, blissfully unaware as her humanity was stripped away.

Kristin gave her one last kiss before crawling back to her Master, stopping for a moment to place her own ring gag in her mouth. The girls were seldom without them, and she had been kept ungagged to perform her first deep enslavement. She crawled up the steps to her Master waiting, smiling at her.

“Good girl, slave 2308. You have completed your first test with flying colors like the other four of you,” He said beaming. In the room with him was her twin sister Megan, who she only knew now as slave 2307. She was suckling hungrily on her Master’s cock. Kristin crawled next to her sister, kneeling up awaiting her Master’s reward.

It came first with the girls taking turns making love to Master Davis, both vaginally and anally while devouring each other’s sexes. Kristin was taken behind anally while she plowed her mouth and face into Megan, devouring every drop of her sister’s cum. Moaning and writhing in pleasure, both girls enjoyed a long mindless session as their master turned up the pleasure sensors.

A quick rinse off and the girls had traded positions before Megan was plowed anally devouring her sister. Moaning and enjoying their Master climaxing in each of them, he slid their visors over their eyes. Both were entering very deep sex kitten training as he brought them to their chairs. Before sliding in the vibrator, he took both girls long and deep vaginally, climaxing deep inside them, leaving both panting. He smiled bathing both girls in their chairs as they began phase two programming.