The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Slut Farming

Part 1: Planting the Slut Seeds

Kristen stared out the window, watching the familiar city fade away behind her, seeing less and less commercial buildings, more and more trees. Eventually, the road became rougher, civilization she saw outside the car became more spread out, and her father’s incessant whistling began to take on a rather annoying chipper tone.

This would be her life now, wherever this town was, whatever there was to do there. This was where Kristen would find herself, whether she wanted to or not. And it wasn’t as though she really had much say in the matter. She was a lowly teenager, only daughter to a father who had to take whatever work he could in these tough times.

Sighing, she adjusted her headphones and looked out the window. Farm country, she thought, why did it have to be farm country? Of all the places to relocate, Kristen imagined a world of options better than moving from a bustling city to a backwoods hick town, the name of which she couldn’t even recall.

At least the music from her iPod drowned out the whistling her father had taken to. She knew that was only his way of expressing nervousness. He’d done so for years. It always served as a warning when she had bad news from school. She knew if she approached his door and heard the whistling, to wait and save the news for later.

Outside the car, barns appeared across large empty fields, the rare home and several busted up silos. She looked down at her lap and tried to tune out the outside world, simply content to let her music lead her back into happier times.

“Kristen, you hear me?”

Kristen suddenly looked up, aware she’d been dozing. Her father had stopped the car and was leaning over towards her, slightly stupid grin. Pulling the headphones away from her ears, she rolled her eyes.

“Yeah?”

“I said I need to head into this general store for a bit. Why don’t you get out and take a look around? But don’t go too far.”

Kristen nodded and turned off her iPod. She put it back in her bag and took a moment to take stock of where they’d stopped.

She could imagine for a town like this, it probably qualified as downtown, but the low building or two, lack of real street traffic, and abundance of surrounding trees convinced her that this was worse than she’d expected. She opened the passenger door and stepped out, the heat bringing a sting that quickly faded but left behind a slightly sticky feel to the air outside.

This was her new hometown? She couldn’t imagine anything more different than where she’d grown up. The general store her father had vanished into was like something from an old TV show, and not the good kind. It had old hand-painted signs in the window, an assortment of wagon wheels and hubcaps hanging from chains on the eves of the roof, and an old rusty looking porch swing out front.

Across the street was a large field and in that field were several boys who looked as though they might be close to her age. Otherwise the place looked rather deserted. Down the street was an old diner, the sign missing the letter R so it just said DINE. The windows looked slightly frosted, either that or they were so old the glass had warped and buckled.

Back the way they’d come, a worn road that could barely be called paved stretched off into infinity. Trees closed in before she could see the nearest building in that direction. The town was some missing link to a world without technology, and she had absolutely no idea what anyone who lived around here could possibly do to keep from going crazy.

Leaning back against the car, Kristen noted how dusty the outside of it had gotten. The roads were rough and it already appeared years older than it really was. The windows were so hazy, she could hardly see how disappointed she looked. It didn’t take much to imagine; her emotions were plain. Take a teenage girl away from malls, friends, modern conveniences, and what would anyone expect?

“Hey!”

Kristen turned and looked back across the street. The boys she’d seen were gathered together, one of them leading the way as they crossed the street in her direction. Great, she thought, locals.

“I said hey there, ya hear me?” The taller of the boys said. He looked friendly enough, if rather insistent on her response.

“Hi there.” Kristen said. She knew she sounded dismissive. Sounding pleasant was a challenge she wasn’t quite ready for yet.

The boy grinned and stepped up next to her, his scent strangely floral in nature but still a bit strong for Kristen’s nose. She looked from him to the others.

“Name’s Lester, what’s yers?”

“Kristen,” She said. “I’m Kristen.”

Lester looked at his buddies then smiled. They circled in front of Kristen and she tried to simply ignore the fact that not one but all of them seemed to wear the same cheap cologne, or whatever that floral odor was. She almost failed to notice them studying her, looking her up and down. When she did it bothered her in a strange sort of way.

Kristen knew she was decent looking for her age. She had a smaller chest than some girls, but her legs and hips gave her a rather mature curvature she’d been proud of these last few years. Still, the way they stared at her was not with the usual reservation or subtlety of guys back in the city. They simply looked where they wanted to look, like men checking out the latest model of car.

“Yer pretty, ya’know that?” Lester said.

“Yeah, thanks. I’m not from around here.”

Kristen realized almost immediately how that might sound, as though the local girls were fat pigs or something. She hadn’t even seen any yet, but she hoped they didn’t take her words that way.

“I’m Lester.”

“Yeah, um you said that.”

The boy grinned. “These are my pals, Jimmy Bob, Justin, and Trent.”

Kristen looked at the other three. She nodded and managed a simple smile.

A couple of the boys seemed to be closing in around her, nothing threatening but getting just a little closer than she liked. Looking back to Lester, she figured she’d better try and have a conversation, if only to keep the awkwardness of being stared at to a minimum.

“So, Lester, you guys lived around here long?”

He grinned and once again took a pass of looking from her face down across her chest to her legs. She found herself wishing she’d worn anything other than the short dress she’d decided on. Normally she was quite pleased with how her legs looked. Having this redneck stare at her like some piece of meat was getting quite annoying though.

“Lived here my whole life. We all have. Wouldn’t wanna leave for anything.”

Kristen smiled, looked at the other boys, then looked over her shoulder at the general store. Where was her father?

“Well, it seems like a nice quiet place.” She said.

“It’s quiet sometimes.” The boy named Trent said.

“Yeah,” Jimmy Bob jumped in, “But other times you might be hearin screamin in the night.”

All four boys had strange grins on their faces, and for Kristen she was beginning to wonder what part she found more disturbing: their looking at her so appraisingly, their odd manner of conversation, or the intensifying stench of that floral cologne they wore.

“Screaming?” She asked.

“Yeah, it’s nothing scary.” Lester said. “Heck, ya might be doin some yerself soon enough.”

Kristen straightened up and tried to back away. The car blocked any immediate exit.

Lester seemed to see her concern and for once his face took on a normal and reassuring expression. “Oh no, don’t worry. I wasn’t makin a threat er nothin. Just saying you might be enjoyin town sooner than ya think.”

“Enjoying town?” Kristen asked.

“Yep, we have lots of fun out here. You city folk rarely take part in it, but when ya do, ya never wanna go back.”

Kristen looked from Lester to each of his buddies. They all were nodding, and at least a couple seemed rather stuck in looking at her from the neck down. There was a feeling of embarrassment at knowing the top she wore wasn’t fully concealing her cleavage. She may not have as much as some girl’s she’d known, but she was okay and unfortunately her top was rather fitted. She shrank back, running a hand through her hair, keeping her arm in front of their gaze.

“So, what all do you have to do around here?” She asked.

At this Lester grinned, a couple of the other boys letting out a chuckle. He leaned in a bit closer, lowering his voice.

“Well, Kristen, I’d say now that yer in town, we’ll be doin you.”

There was a surreal way to the tone with which he spoke. It was so casual and the other boys simply nodded and added in an occasional ‘yep’ as Kristen tried to think of a response. Was it a joke, some country humor she’d never heard of? Was it just them trying to get her riled up? She felt a bead of sweat on the back of her neck and tried to catch her breath.

The problem was, whenever she breathed, that stupid floral odor seemed to get lodged up inside her brain. She was beginning to feel faint between that and the heat.

“Funny,” Kristen finally mumbled. “That’s funny. No really, what is there to do in this town?” She looked back to the general store. Whatever her father was doing, he’d better hurry up.

The boy who’d until now remained silent, Justin, spoke up. “I think before ya know it, ye’ll be doin lots of fun things.”

She rolled her eyes and tried to find some point in this runaround. “Like?”

“Well, me for one.” Lester said.

“And ye’ll probably wanna do each of us too.” Trent added.

Justin was still grinning. “I can’t wait to be doin you like a dog. Yer so pretty.”

Jimmy Bob elbowed him and laughed. “She’ll look even purtier with our cum all over her, won’t she.”

Kristen was tired of this. These country idiots weren’t being funny, and certainly weren’t showing any of those country manners she’d heard so much about. They were making jokes cruder than she’d ever heard before, and their stupid cologne was beginning to give her a headache.

“Shut up, okay!” She pushed her way past them and stepped around to the curb. “Just cut it out, and go bother some pig or something.”

Lester reached out as she brushed past him, sliding his fingers across her arm. She felt the dampness of his sweat and breathed in the stench of that floral odor, ready to just head inside and find her father.

Right as she was about to do exactly that, the door to the general store swung open and out he came, already starting up a new whistling routine.

“Thank god, you wouldn’t believe the idiots in this town.” She said.

Her father seemed to ignore her and took the bags of feed and supplies to the back of the car. Opening the trunk, he laid them inside, then looked back at her. “Well hey, honey. Sorry, lot on my mind. What’d you say?”

She rolled her eyes, looking to where Lester and the others had walked away to. “Nothing, let’s just get out of here.”

“See ya later, cutie.” Lester called from across the street.

Kristen folded her arms and looked at her father. “Are you gonna let him talk to me like that?”

There was a sudden pause to his whistling. “Um, well why not? The boys looked like they were just being friendly. Besides honey, you are a cutie. You know that.”

Her dad got in the car and shut the door, Lester and the other boys retreating back into the field. Kristen couldn’t believe how casual her father had seemed. His reaction when boys even looked at her was normally overbearing and embarrassing. The one time she’d actually hoped for that, she got a complete blowoff of her feelings.

Shrugging her shoulders, she sighed and went around to the passenger door. Hopping in, she immediately donned her headphones and went back to ignoring this hick town she was being relocated to. She could deal with the weirdness of the locals later.

As it turned out for Kristen, later came sooner than she’d thought. As her father pulled the car off the bumpy road and onto an even bumpier non-road, she looked up out the windshield.

This was her new home? She’d seen the pictures, and her father had described the place well enough. Seeing it in person really didn’t give her much hope. And the two characters waiting out front looked a bit like a younger version of American Gothic without the pitchfork.

“This is Mr. and Mrs. Laney. They’re the ones we bought the house from. It’s on extended land they own so they’ll also be our new neighbors.”

Kristen looked at her father and dropped her iPod into her bag. “Great, can’t wait to meet them.”

She knew her sarcasm was thick and obvious. Her father hardly even acknowledged her saying anything, waving enthusiastically out the windshield as he pulled up in front of the old farmhouse.

“Mr. and Mrs. Laney. This here’s my daughter, Kristen.” Her father was saying a few moments later as they all stood together between the car and the house.

“Hi.” Kristen said, politely enough.

She shook Mr. Laney’s hand, noting he had the same pungent floral odor she’d smelled earlier on those boys. Apparently there was a popular cologne in this town, though the words popular and this town didn’t seem right in the same sentence.

“My, you are a stunner. I’ll have to fight the urge to just ravish you right here.” Mr. Laney said.

She looked at him, then over to her father, raising an eyebrow. Surely, her dad saw something odd in a man saying that to a teenage girl. It seemed possibly charming but mostly just creepy. Instead her father simply smiled a rather goofy grin.

“Kristen’s a beauty alright. I think she’ll do well around here.”

She was about to ask what that even meant, when Mrs. Laney stepped in front of her. The woman had a smile that seemed somehow fake, almost forced, but her words sounded absolutely genuine and sickeningly cheerful.

“Yer such a pretty girl, and so thin. Why I believe yer father’s right. Ye’ll be done quite well around these parts.”

“Excuse me?” Kristen said.

The woman never stopped the ridiculous grin, and patted her on the head. “I mean you’ll be popular.”

Mr. Laney leaned in next to his wife, looked at Kristen, seemed to scan her body up and down, then chuckled. “Lester’s gonna love her.”

Okay this was getting weird, Kristen thought. “Who?” She asked, her voice rather blunt.

Mrs. Laney kissed her husband on the cheek as he went off with Kristen’s father, then looked down at her. “Our son, Lester. He’s just gonna love meeting you. He’s about yer age.”

Kristen looked over at her father and Mr. Laney lifting the luggage, then back at the blissfully happy Mrs. Laney. She couldn’t believe the misfortune. In a town like this, surely there weren’t that many Lesters her age, and she was going to be neighbors with that creep. It was bad enough she even ran into him, but now she had his parents practically leering at her the same way he had been.

As Mr. Laney walked by, loaded down with luggage, Kristen wondered what the deal was. Something seemed wrong about this place, something more than simply the casual nature by which everyone stared at her.

Suddenly she felt a slap on her ass, with just the least hint of a lingering touch. Spinning around, Kristen was shocked to see her father standing there, eyes partially blocked with the suitcases and bags he had.

“Move your cute butt honey, unless you wanna grab something I have and help yer old man out.”

Kristen rubbed at her butt and stepped aside, wondering what the deal was with her father. Sure he wasn’t the most serious guy in the world, but if she didn’t know better she’d swear his vernacular was becoming more like these rednecks with every passing minute. Even his walking seemed to echo that of Mr. Laney, a casual slump to both.

Shaking her head, she chalked it up to the luggage and the fact her father hadn’t been able to see where he was going.

That smell though, it was the smell that she couldn’t seem to ignore. Whatever that cologne was, it was stronger than she first imagined. It almost seemed as if it clung to her clothing, her hair, and began working its way further inside her nose the more she smelled it.

“Come on inside, honey.” Mrs. Laney said. “Yer just gonna love yer room.”

The inside of the farmhouse was more spacious than the outside gave the impression of. Unfortunately that spacious quality seemed to not be such a good thing as mostly it just allowed more cobwebs and dust to settle. Mrs. Laney took Kristen’s hand and led her away. Meanwhile, her father and Mr. Laney were setting the boxes down, laughing and talking like old college buddies, not that she imagined Mr. Laney having attended higher education courses.

“Come on, cutie.” Mrs. Laney said, reminding her far too easily of the words this woman’s son had spoken in town.

Kristen nodded and walked up a short flight of stairs to a second level.

“Now, yer room is just over here. I think ya might be impressed. It’s already furnished and I cleaned it myself this morning.”

She tried to smile, but the awkwardness of all this was becoming a bit much for Kristen, not to mention that smell just wasn’t going away now.

She stepped into the room, the hardwood creaking beneath her feet, the cobwebs of the hall giving way to a nicely cleaned and rather new looking bedroom. At least the walls were painted a decent shade of tan that didn’t seem overly girly or too cold. It was strangely warm feeling, and not because of the temperature. It simply felt homey. Of all that she’d seen since leaving the city, this was by far the least disturbing and that was definitely a good thing.

Walking over to the bed, Kristen lightly pressed her hands on the mattress. It was big and thick, very firm too. And it looked unusually comfy, she thought.

“That’s a very strong bed. I imagine you’ll be needin one of those.” Mrs. Laney said.

Kristen turned and gave her a puzzled look. “What?”

Mrs. Laney looked rather clueless for a second then approached. “I said it’s very strong. Seeing how much use it might be gettin, I’m assumin you’ll need a strong one. Especially if my Lester comes a courtin.”

Kristen almost laughed but instead simply looked Mrs. Laney in the face. She was serious. She was actually serious about that. And then she wondered what Lester ‘courtin’ had to do with her bed.

“I’m sorry, why would I need a strong bed for that?”

Mrs. Laney smiled and reached over to rub Kristen on the shoulder. “He’s a big boy, and a bit aggressive, if you catch my drift.”

Kristen wanted to say she had no clue what the woman was talking about. What kind of aggression could possibly affect her room or her bed? She remained silent and looked around as Mrs. Laney continued.

“Yeah, and Lester has a close group of friends. They’s always sharing things.”

“Things?” Kristen asked as she walked over to the window. Outside, her father and Mr. Laney were taking the last of the supplies from the car.

“Oh ya know how boys are. They share a lot, always borrowing one another’s sluts or somethin.”

Kristen slowly turned from the window and looked at the grinning woman. What had she just said?

“Borrowing what?”

Mrs. Laney wiped at some missed cobweb at the corner of the doorframe, casually walking around the room. “Oh ya know, sluts and all. They’re big kids, like to play rough with em, ride em all night, leave em all messy and then let the next boy play around until he gets bored. It’s nothin unusual.”

Kristen knew she had her mouth open, probably comically so, but what the woman had just said couldn’t even qualify as a joke, even a strange redneck one. It just sounded, wrong. Maybe she wasn’t talking about what Kristen thought of when she heard that word. Maybe there was some local slang she just didn’t understand. After all, she didn’t understand much about this place at all yet.

“I’m sorry. I’m not sure what you’re talking about.” Kristen said.

Mrs. Laney stopped what she was doing and walked over to the window beside her. “I’m talkin bout you, cutie. You know what it’s like bein a slut and all, right?”

Now Kristen knew the woman was off her rocker. She was so far off it, the rocker wasn’t even in the same room. But her dad would probably kill her if she told this woman what she was thinking. Instead, she simply looked out the window and played along a bit.

“Yeah, um... so there are a lot of sluts in town.”

Mrs. Laney watched as both men outside seemed to laugh and joke around like old friends. “Not too many any more. It’s a bit outta season now. Certainly none like you. Like I said, yer gonna be popular. I kin jest tell.”

“Uh huh, right.” Kristen said, gritting her teeth at the implications.

“Yep, why I bet yer daddy doesn’t last a couple a days with you around. I mean, he seems nice and all, but it gets mighty lonely out here.”

Kristen was only half paying attention, watching as her father shook Mr. Laney’s hand. Then she caught the words and suddenly turned to Mrs. Laney.

“What?”

“I was sayin, with you bein such a cute little slut, I bet yer daddy will hog you all to himself. It’s not that unusual.”

Kristen backed away, tired of the crazy lady in her room. “Okay, yeah. That’s just weird. And sorry if I burst your bubble, but I’m no slut.”

Mrs. Laney looked out the window once more, then walked over to the door. “Oh sweetie, they never are when they first get here. Believe me, though, yer a real slut. And before ya know it, getting a big ole piece a meat between those legs is gonna be all yer after. I’ll just hafta keep a close watch on Mr. Laney. He already took an eye to ya.”

With that, the woman walked out the door and down the stairs. Kristen stood there unable to believe what she was hearing from the crazy locals in this place. Worse yet, she couldn’t believe how calm she’d been upon hearing what Mrs. Laney said. It was strange how easy it was to picture what the woman implied, stranger still how she was more bothered by other things than the reality those implications presumed.

She sat down on her new bed, trying to shake the just plain creepy vibes she’d gotten from everything the woman said, especially any of the part mentioning her father. As she drifted off into a nap, she found herself forgetting her cares and her concerns, relaxing in a haze of the strange cologne smell that must’ve rubbed off on her when she met Lester, his friends, and Lester’s dad.

It wasn’t until later that evening, after turning the day’s events over in her head, that Kristen tried to confront her father with any of it. They had just sat down to their first dinner in the new home when Kristen decided she just had to know something. It was an odd question, she knew, but considering the washing she’d done after meeting the local hicks she had to know for sure.

“Are you wearing cologne?”

Her father looked over his steak at her and grinned rather humorously. “Oh, that, yeah I guess a little. They sprayed me with a sample of it in the general store. I liked it so much I bought some. Is it too strong?”

Kristen raised her nose in the air, breathing it in. “Yeah, a bit. You really like that smell?”

“It’s a bit floral, but they assured me women around here just love it.”

“Are you after a woman, dad?” Kristen asked, grinning.

Her father smiled, took a bite from his steak. “Nope, that’s just what they said in town. Besides, you know you’re all the woman I need.”

Kristen looked down at her plate. Just him saying those words reminded her how awkward the implications were that Mrs. Laney made.

“Dad, did you notice anything odd about the Laney’s?”

He took a drink and kept right on eating. “Not really. You didn’t like them?”

“They seemed, weird. Plus Mrs. Laney said some things that disturbed me up in my room.”

At this, her father put down his fork and seemed to show his normal worrying nature. “What did she say?”

Kristen swallowed a bite of her food. “Well, she kinda called me a slut, and said I’d be a popular one in town.”

The reaction wasn’t exactly the one she was hoping for. Her father nearly spit out the food he was chewing, as he laughed. “Oh, Kristen, oh wow, I almost choked. You can’t do that to your old man. I’m sure you misunderstood her. Mrs. Laney’s a sweet lady. I can’t even imagine her saying something like that.”

Kristen looked at her plate again, pushing around a piece of meat. “Um... no, she actually said it several times. She said it’s why I’d need a strong bed, because I was such a nice slut.”

Her father stuck another bite in his mouth, clearly not taking any of this too seriously. “Kristen, that’s a cute thing to say. I mean, I know you don’t like it here, but give it time. You’ll find things to enjoy, things to do.”

“Actually, I meant to tell you that. Lester, the Laney’s son, was one of the boys you saw when you left the store. They were saying things to me too.”

“What kind of things?”

“How they were gonna do me, and how I was pretty and stuff.”

“You are pretty, you know that.”

Kristen rolled her eyes and glared at her father. “Did you hear what I said. They talked about doing me like a dog and... other things.”

Her father simply stared at her, his eyes somewhere between dazed and strangely relaxed. “Kristen, I’m sure they were kidding around. You know boys.”

“Not like they were talking.”

“Oh come on, I mean they basically were complimenting you. Saying they wanted to ‘do’ you was just a way of saying they like you. And besides, honey, you’re getting older and you know about adult things like that. You should be proud of looking doable. ”

Kristen dropped her fork to the plate. Did her father just say she looked doable?

“But dad, they said other things. So did Mrs. Laney.”

“I’m sure if you really think about it, it was all innocent fun. Everything could be taken as a compliment, if you just give them a little slack.”

Now Kristen was getting upset. “Being a slut is a compliment.”

Her father finished off his steak, licking his lips and wiping his cheeks. “Sure, remember this isn’t the city. They aren’t all uptight about things. What is a slut really?”

“A girl with no morals who only wants to have sex.”

“I guess you could say that.” Her father said. “But it also might simply be an attractive young girl who is proud of her body and comfortable enough showing it in public.”

“I guess... but only sorta.” Kristen said. She was beginning to tire of the discussion.

“Sorta?” Her father said, drinking down some iced tea. “Just sorta? Honey, you have no reason not to be proud of your body, or to think of yourself as attractive. You aren’t just sorta... you’re most definitely a slut.”

Kristen glared at her father. If that was meant as a joke, it wasn’t funny, not at all. “Don’t call me that.” She said bluntly.

He smiled and seemed to have a playful look in his eyes. It wasn’t uncommon for her dad to pester her once he found out what really bugged her.

“Oh, sorry, did I strike a nerve, sweetie? You know it’s just a word. Slut, slut, slut. See, nothing wrong with it. Besides, between you and me, Mrs. Laney was right.”

“She was right?”

“Oh yes, I think you’re going to be a very popular little slut.”

He laughed and began polishing off his roll. Kristen got up and decided she was finished with this meal, as weird as the whole conversation had been.

“Haha, very funny. I’m going to head upstairs and get things organized in my room.”

“Okay honey. And don’t take things so seriously. You’ll be fine here.”

As she walked over and kissed her dad on the cheek, Kristen couldn’t help inhaling more of that annoying odor. She’d better get used to it, she realized. If her father was going to start wearing it, there wasn’t much she could do about it.

Hitting the bottom of the stairs, she tried to ignore her father as he called out. “Who’s daddy’s little slut?”

The rest of the night was uneventful and nothing seemed out of the ordinary. That was a welcome change of pace from the severe oddness earlier. One thing Kristen did notice, and it wasn’t necessarily anything to worry about. Her father hadn’t been whistling since they arrived at the house. Maybe his nerves were calmed. Maybe he’d already accepted this place. Something just seemed strange about that. It wasn’t quite like him to be without his worry ritual. Usually little things got him going.

To Be Continued...