The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Slut Farming

Part 2: Coming into Season

Throughout the night, Kristen had trouble sleeping and it wasn’t the nice firm bed she’d gotten. No, her own worries were escalating as her mind turned over and over the events of moving out here, the things others had said to her. She twisted them into dreams and nightmares, the worst involving her embracing being a slut. She felt herself letting loose, liking the term more and more, especially now that her father had called her one.

She woke up late, not afternoon late, but close. As she cleaned up and dressed, Kristen wondered if she’d ever get used to the silence. The city had such nice noises. They distracted her from her thoughts. Out here, nothing was distracting her from all she worried over.

Wandering downstairs, Kristen found the house empty. On the porch, she looked out into the fields and saw her father a ways off. He was talking with someone, possibly Mr. Laney, but she couldn’t tell. Taking a seat in an old iron chair, Kristen decided to simply relax, enjoy the country air, maybe even find something not so unpleasant about being here.

That relaxation only lasted five minutes. That’s when a voice startled her from her thoughts.

“Hey there good lookin.”

She looked over at the porch stairs. Oh great, she thought.

“Hi Lester.”

He walked up, big grin on his face. “Just hi? That all you have to say to me today?”

She tried to cover herself up as his penetrating gaze was really bothering her. “Yeah, what else should I say?”

Lester looked out into the field, smiled, then looked back. “I don’t know. Maybe how you’d like me to do you. I was thinkin we could start out with you on top, ridin my cock. Then maybe I’d bend you over the porch railin here and nail you from behind. Sound like fun?”

Kristen fumed. Her anger flared hot, but then something happened that surprised even her. In the midst of what Lester was saying, she began imagining that very scene playing out right here on this porch. She saw herself shoving him down, opening his jeans, and pulling out his cock. She saw herself sliding onto him, reaching down to shove his cock inside her. Then as he finished talking, she saw herself bent over the porch railing, him plowing into her from behind, her little titties jumping from the force. The shock of seeing these things so clearly in her mind made her response far less than she’d intended.

“Stop it. What’s wrong with you?” She asked.

Lester looked away, eyes squinted. “Well, I’m not right sure what’s really wrong. But fer now, I think it’s just knowing I haven’t fucked yer brains out yet. It’s really wrong fer you to be such a mean slut.”

“A mean slut?” Kristen asked, her anger returning.

“Yeah, I mean if you weren’t so mean, you’d probably not be wearin panties. That way I could grab ya, mount ya, and fuck ya hard till I came all inside you. That’d be the nice thing to do.”

“Listen Lester, I’m not sure what the deal is, but this talk isn’t making me any more comfortable around you.”

She tried to stand and walk away, but Lester stepped in between her and the front door, making her trapped for the moment.

“Kristen, you’re pretty. But I’m not sure how bright ya are. You’d be more comfortable with my dick inside you. Trust me. Just be a good slut and let me fuck ya. Everything will make more sense.”

“What are you not understanding. I’m not a slut. I’m not comfortable. And I’m not ever going to let your dick anywhere near me.”

“This is about yer daddy, isn’t it? He’s doin you, right? Hey I understand family loyalty. That’s fair. But you shouldn’t be so mean to yer guests.”

Kristen threw her hands in the air, animated with sudden frustration. “Look, I didn’t invite you here. You aren’t my guest!”

Suddenly there were voices approaching and both Kristen and Lester looked out across the driveway. Both of their father’s were approaching, laughing and drinking lemonade.

“Hey kids, how’s everything?” Kristen’s father asked as he approached.

She just folded her arms and stood there glaring over at Lester. Out of the corner of her eye, she caught Mr. Laney’s intent stare over her body.

“Not so good, Kristen here’s bein a bit uptight bout things.” Lester said, scratching idly at the side of his face.

“Is that right, Kristen? That’s not anyway to treat our guests.” Her father said.

She looked over confused and a bit shocked that he’d so quickly take Lester’s word about it.

“But dad, Lester wasn’t invited here, and he’s making all sorts of crude statements.”

Her father looked from her to Lester, then turned to face Mr. Laney. Finally, she thought. Finally something could be done about this.

“I’m so sorry about her William. I think she’s a shy slut er somethin.”

Mr. Laney grinned, and looked back at her. “That’s okay. She’s got a nice tight body. Bet we can whip her into shape in no time. You wanna give her a go first or me?”

“DAD?! What are you talking about?” Kristen shouted. It was then she noticed how thick the air was with these three men in range of her. Their floral odor was striking right into her nasal passages with even more intensity than the day before.

“Kristen, lighten up. Mr. Laney’s kiddin. Just calm down. Tell me what this is all about.”

She tried to settle her nerves, to forget what Lester had put inside her head about bending over the porch railing. She calmed down and prepared to just tell it all. She no longer cared how awkward the conversation might be, so long as Lester was put in his place.

“I was just sitting here. He walks up and starts asking me if I’d let him do me and how I’d like it. He told me I should get on top and ride him, then he could do me over the porch railing there. He said he wanted to get his dick inside me.”

There, she thought. She’d said everything. It was all out in the open. For several seconds all were quiet, Mr. Laney and her father looking at the ground, then at each other, their mouths straight, no hint of the emotion beneath the surface. She readied herself for the fireworks as her father began to speak up.

“Well that is something worth mentioning. Thanks for telling us, honey.”

He turned to Mr. Laney and as each one caught the other’s eye, there was a sudden intense grinning between the two of them. Kristen watched as her father began laughing, nearly falling over.

“Dad? What the hell?”

He pressed a hand to his chest and straightened up, trying to wipe away whatever he found so humorous. As he looked at Kristen, he almost lost control again.

“What’s so funny?”

“It’s what you said, sweetie, about Lester wanting to do you over the porch railing. That’s so funny.”

She couldn’t believe this, and yet even as her father said it, she pictured Lester pumping into her again and again over the railing. Though this time, she had an audience watching in the form of Mr. Laney and her father.

“How is something like that funny?”

It was Mr. Laney who spoke up. “Sorry, cutie. I guess that’s my fault. I was just tellin yer daddy out in the field how hot you looked and that I’d like to come over here and bend you over this here railin, maybe fuck yer slutty brains out. I guess like minds think alike, huh?”

Kristen couldn’t respond to that. She simply looked from Lester to his dad to her own father who hadn’t reacted yet.

“You were telling my father that?” She asked, though her eyes were focused on her dad.

“Yes honey,” Her father started. “He was just complimenting what a cute slut you were and how he couldn’t wait to do you. I told him how much I appreciated that, and that maybe we’d come over and see if you were up for it.”

Kristen was now positive this was a nightmare, part of her sleep-deprived brain trying to settle the confusion of a traumatic move like this. Unfortunately the sights and smells convinced her it wasn’t. Especially the smells, she thought. That floral odor was beginning to make her dizzy and her fire wasn’t nearly what it should be at having two grown men, one her father, talking about her being a slut.

“You’re all messed up. You know that.” With that, she shoved her way past Lester, feeling his sweaty arm brush her skin, and ran into the house.

Before she went upstairs, she heard her father and what he was saying sounded completely out of character.

“I’m sorry for her behavior. I’ll have a talk with her later, see if we can’t get to the bottom of this.”

Mr. Laney laughed. “Oh, I know what bottom you’ll be getting to.”

With that, all three of them laughed and walked off. Kristen couldn’t believe this place. Worse, she couldn’t believe what pictures went through her mind when she imagined her daddy getting to her bottom. Something just wasn’t right.

It was several hours later that Kristen faced the music and sat down at the kitchen table with her father.

“Now, sweetie, you know I love you. It’s just you have to adjust to being here. It isn’t the city, you have to let go of the uptight messages instilled in you living there. This is a small town. Word will quickly get around, and you know what will happen then?”

She tried to avoid breathing in big gulps of the cologne her dad seemed to have bathed in. It just wasn’t working. “What will happen?” She asked.

Her father smiled and put a hand on hers. “If word gets out, nobody will wanna fuck you. You wouldn’t want that would you?”

Kristen couldn’t believe this. It was like the looney bin had a town and her dad had already been sucked into the straight jacket. She just wasn’t as upset as she knew on the inside she should be. Instead she took a deep gulping breath of his cologne and sighed.

“Why wouldn’t I want that?”

“Baby, I know you’re still a teenager, but one day you’ll be all grown up. When that day comes, you’ll wanna get married, right?”

“Sure.”

And you’ll eventually want kids, right?”

“I guess so.”

“And you know how kids are made, right?”

She rolled her eyes. “Yes dad, I know where babies come from.”

He smiled and patted her hand. “Okay then, so you wouldn’t like it if nobody wanted to fuck you. Would you?”

Regardless of his use of terms, she had to give him some credit, at least a little. “Okay, maybe. But that has nothing to do with Mr. Laney or his kid, or them calling me a slut.”

Her father frowned. “Honey, we spoke about that last night. You’re attractive. You have a nice body. You want to be fucked. Therefore, you are a slut. You need to stop denying that.”

Kristen still couldn’t understand any of this. Her own father was sitting her down to convince her she was a slut. It made no sense at all.

“Try saying it out loud.”

“Saying what?” Kristen asked.

“Try saying you’re a slut.”

Kristen breathed slowly, her nostrils flaring and only bringing in more of that unusually pleasant floral odor.

“Say it, sweetie.”

She mumbled lightly. “I’m a slut.”

He leaned over, looking her in the eye. “Say it where I can hear you.”

“I’m a slut.” Kristen said, sitting up a little.

“Good, now say it louder, like you mean it.”

She looked him in the eye, her cheeks blushing. “I’m a slut!”

The words were coming out smoothly now, and surprisingly it wasn’t bothering her as much as she’d expected it to. In fact, her nerves seemed to relax as she said each part. By the time she got to the word slut, there was a tingling feeling spreading throughout her core.

“Again, loudly.”

“I’M A SLUT!”

Her father sat back in his chair. “Very good. I’m proud of you for admitting that. Now what does that say about you?”

Kristen wasn’t sure what he wanted to hear. Her mind was still spinning as the cologne worked it’s way deeper inside her nose.

“Come on, this isn’t tough. What does you being a slut say about you?”

“um... that I like to fuck?” She said hesitantly.

Her father’s eyes widened and for half a second Kristen was positive he was about to start shouting. Then his lips turned up and he grinned as though she’d just told him she earned a scholarship to Harvard.

“Yes, that’s exactly what it says about you. Very good, very good, honey. ”

Kristen couldn’t help but grin. She felt good at being praised, even if something was still telling her this was all wrong. She sat back in her chair, feeling strangely relaxed. The entire room seemed to smell of her father’s cologne and that no longer bothered her. In fact, she realized, nothing really bothered her.

“So you know what I expect from you now?” Her father asked.

Kristen looked at the table, thinking, trying to think, then up into his eyes. She shook her head.

“Tomorrow, I expect you to apologize to Mr. Laney and Lester for how you acted today. That wasn’t very nice of you, was it?”

She sighed. “No, I guess not.”

“And that’s not all. Since you were impolite, I expect you to let both of them fuck you, however they like, and as many times as they like. Okay?”

Kristen felt a familiar whine coming into her voice, something she wasn’t sure she remembered using since she was a little kid.

“Awww... okay. I guess.”

“That’s good. You need to get used to living here, and be the good little slut I know you can be.”

She smiled. “Okay daddy. Sorry.”

As she stood from the table and returned to her room, Kristen wondered if everything had gone the way she thought it should in that conversation. Something seemed off somehow. But every time she nearly put the odd parts together, that floral scent distracted her and she found herself vividly imagining tomorrow when Mr. Laney and Lester would both take turns fucking her like the little slut she was.

She giggled herself to sleep, wondering which one had a bigger cock and how much cum they could stuff inside her.

* * *

“Hey there, Kristen. How’s my favorite new slut in town?” Lester asked as he stepped up on the porch the next day.

Kristen looked up from her book and grinned. This time she was ready. A good night’s sleep had helped clear her head and she knew exactly how to handle this.

“Oh, I’m okay. Sure would be much better if I had a nice thick cock thrusting between my legs.”

Lester walked up and looked her in the eyes. He reached down and took her hand. “That might be arranged, if ya ask nicely.”

Kristen stood up, feeling the cool breeze blow up beneath her short skirt. She stepped right up to Lester, pressing her chest into his gut. “Lester, would ya mind very much fuckin my little ole brains out? Please!”

The boy smiled, a rather leering charm in that expression. He reached down and rubbed her thigh, lifting the skirt enough to tell she’d gone without panties this morning.

“Since ya asked nicely, and since I just know you been needin this for awhile, sure. Lemme do you.”

Kristen squealed with joy as she was led over to the porch railing and forced forward over it. She felt Lester moving in behind her, his intoxicating floral cologne filling her senses. She loved that cologne. It made her feel something she’d never felt before and the only way to describe that was pure lust. It made her love being what she was, as he pulled her hips back. Her arms rested on the railing. Her hair fell in her face. Kristen loved being a slut in this town. It’s what she was. Why fight that?

“This might hurt a bit. I’m rather big.” Lester said confidently.

Kristen felt the tip of his cock settle into her pussy. He sawed in and out just a little, then grabbed her hips firmly and slammed forward, filling her completely. She felt him withdraw, holding her young thighs as he got used to the angle driving into her. Then he began thrusting harder.

“Ohhh! Oh yesss... Oh fuck me, Lester. Fuck me hard!”

Lester slammed her forward, his cock reaching places inside her she never knew she had. He reached around and squeezed her tits, finding the lack of a bra and quickly tearing apart a few buttons so he could pull one of her breasts out.

Kristen closed her eyes and listened to the slapping of flesh against flesh, the swish of her exposed breast bouncing up and down, the taunts of Lester as he used her body for his pleasure.

“You know what ya are, doncha Kristen? You know it, right?”

“I’m a slut!” She cried out. Her pussy was clenching madly on that thick invading cock.

“Yeah, ya are. Yer a hot little slut. And ya know what a hot little slut like you needs inside you?”

Lester slammed in hard, bringing a grunt from Kristen as she opened her eyes and looked out into the field across the driveway. “I need a cock inside me!” She shouted.

Lester massaged her tight belly as he sank fully inside her again. “Not quite. Ya need somethin more’n that.”

Kristen could hardly think. His cock felt so good sliding into her, so perfect battering away at the depths of her pussy. What else could she possibly need? She looked forward and saw her father and Mr. Laney approaching. They still hadn’t noticed what she and Lester were doing, but it wouldn’t be long now.

“Come on, slut! Ya know what you need inside this tight little cunt?”

“Ohhhh...” Kristen screamed in orgasm. That did it. Both men in the field were watching her now. She moaned, trying to think of what she needed inside her more than cocks.

“Lemme give you a hint. I’m about to give it to ya right now!” Lester shouted. He crushed her teenage tits in his hands, massaging them as he sank again and again inside her.

Suddenly it occurred to her right as Mr. Laney and her father reached the front yard. She shouted out as he sank further inside her, her cunt muscles crushing his cock. “Fuccckkk! I need yer cum all in me. I need it deep inside me!”

“Bingo!” Lester said. He shook as cum jetted out from his cock, filling her insides and making her clench on tighter, her arms nearly falling from the porch.

“Oh fuck, yes. Fill me up! Fill me full of your cum!” Kristen shouted.

As both kids grew suddenly still, Kristen breathed heavily, her eyes a daze as she looked out at Mr. Laney and her father. They both were standing not ten feet away, watching as she had her pussy stuffed with Lester’s cum. They each had wide grins on their face.

As Lester pulled out, Kristen could feel the drips running from her freshly fucked cunt. She remained leaning out over the porch railing, her tits still exposed. She simply smiled at the men.

“Well, I was gonna ask ya fer some more lemonade, but I think I might have me some of that, if ya don’t mind.” Mr. Laney said.

Kristen looked over at her father and he caught her eye, nodding. “Sure, go right ahead. My little slut is always ready to fuck. Just try not to wear her out too badly.”

Mr Laney stepped away and as he walked up onto the porch, Kristen could hardly move. She felt him shift in behind her, his own cologne invading her thoughts as she wondered what it would feel like having both father and son’s cum all deep inside her. She was about to find that out, she realized, as he unzipped his pants.

Suddenly, Kristen felt heavy hands on her shoulders lifting her up. Mr. Laney yanked her hard up against his chest as he sank his cock up inside her wet pussy. She gasped and tried to catch her breath as he squeezed both her tits harder than ever, being particularly rough with her and fucking her like a rag doll.

“Oh, oh, Ohhhhhhh! Fuckkkk! Yesss!” Kristen shouted. Her body had never felt this kind of sensual abuse. She flailed wildly in the man’s grip as he fucked her practically standing up.

He released her tits, content to latch onto her around the waist. As Mr. Laney continued fucking her harder and faster, Kristen simply stared at her father. He was watching everything and he only looked proud. His eyes seemed to trace down over her sore and jiggling tits, to the thin skirt that bounced around giving brief glimpses of the thick cock currently fucking straight up into her tight hole.

She knew there was plenty of sperm already all over her thighs from where Lester had done her. Now she was getting done by Lester’s dad. Quickly, Kristen was realizing how true Lester’s words were. She was a fun thing to do in this town. And so long as they kept putting their cocks inside her and giving her more cum, Kristen was more than happy to go right on being a fun thing to do.

“Fuck, this is one tight little slut ya have here.” Mr. Laney shouted.

Her father simply folded his arms and nodded. “Yer right. She’s a good one alright. I’m mighty proud of her.”

“Damn, her little titties are so fuckin juicy!” The man shouted, once again bringing his palms up to squeeze them.

Kristen felt the man reaching the point where she knew what to expect. Her own climax was practically nonstop at this point, her head clouded with the smell of cologne and bodily fluids. She loved that smell. And whatever voice was deep inside her still trying to complain, trying to protest any of this, she knew that voice would remain silent from now on.

“Oh fuck, ya little horny slut. I’m about to baste yer turkey!”

Kristen loved the country vernacular in this town, and more than that, she loved letting this man baste her turkey. His cock swelled and in the next moment he was blasting her insides with cum, thick oh so gooey cum, filling her more than even his son could. She felt incredibly satisfied, and somewhat exhilarated as Mr. Laney pulled out, letting her slump forward onto the railing.

Looking down, she saw not just her father but Lester watching. Both seemed completely at ease with the situation, nothing out of the ordinary watching a teenage girl get the life fucked out of her on her front porch. She loved that feeling. She loved having cum spilling out from her. And she loved being a slut.

“Man, yer girl’s a real filly. Gotta have some fun with em when they’re young like this. She’s got a pussy like a vice though.”

“Oh, I’m sure it’ll loosen up. Ya know how sluts are.” Her father replied.

Mr. Laney laughed and slapped his son Lester on the back. Then he looked back at Kristen and seemed to think for a moment.

“So why’d ya not want me ta wear her out?”

Kristen breathed slowly, trying to find the strength to pull herself up. She looked from Mr. Laney to her father and saw a twinkle in his eyes she couldn’t quite remember. He smiled and nodded as he answered the man’s question.

“I couldn’t have ya wearin out my daughter just yet. I’m planning on doin that myself!”

Mr. Laney gave him a light punch in the shoulder. “You dog. Gonna stick it to yer little girl huh?”

Her father stepped away and laughed. “Hey, she’s my little slut. I think I’m entitled to fuck her brains out now’n’then too, doncha agree?”

Kristen finally stood up, her balance a little off, her tits still exposed. She watched as Mr. Laney and Lester turned to leave.

“Well have fun. See ya later.” Mr. Laney said.

Lester turned at the end of the short driveway. “Kristen, I’ll be back later with Trent and the others. We’re all gonna fuck ya at the same time. Is that okay?”

With a slightly weak voice, Kristen waved and called out. “Sure thing. My cunt’s eager already.”

As the men walked off down the country road, she looked over and saw her father staring at her. His eyes were settling on the pool of semen at her feet.

“How ya feelin, sweetie?”

“Sore, daddy. I’m real sore.”

He walked up and grabbed one of her tits, giving it a little squeeze. Smiling, he looked her in the eyes.

“Well that’s a shame. But I think I have somethin that might help.”

Kristen giggled as he rubbed her nipples. “What’s that, daddy?”

He licked his lips and pulled her along with him towards the door, fondling her wherever he touched. “A nice soft bed, and something thick and hard to stick inside ya. I think yer gonna like it.”

“Oh daddy, I think I am.” Kristen said. “I like being a slut.”

“Yer a good one. And I think this town is gonna be good fer us.”

Kristen grinned. She allowed her father to lead her upstairs to the big strong bed Mrs. Laney had talked about. She knew it would be getting the ultimate stress test in no time.

So many things convinced her this move was going to be a good thing. There was the fact she was young and hot, and the incredible feeling of having cocks filling her with cum. But mostly there was the incredibly poignant smell of that floral cologne all the guys wore.

Kristen giggled as her father grabbed hold of her shirt, already torn from Lester’s aggression. As he ripped it completely off her, his eyes dripping with eagerness, she realized something else about moving here.

While she still had no idea what sort of farms they had around these parts, or what they might specialize in raising, Kristen knew one thing. They definitely knew how to raise sluts properly.

The End