The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The snooty wedding coordinator.

An elitist wedding planner learns to adore a new clientele, putting service before everything else.

This story is inspired by several reader letters, and requires the suspension of disbelief of both the powers of the Kalem: (a powerful, not to be messed with Filipino witch) and the expressions of foot fetish from readers that was truly: outside the box. Including the pedi-egg shavings, preserved not unlike coconut flakes or beef jerky. Not for consumption but to keep their erotic scent fresh and prevent degradation, using them as a not so subtle conditioning tool of our protagonists infatuation with her betters-do not try this at home)

At 25 Lindsay was a successful, albeit stuck up wedding coordinator. She focused only on rich clients and ignored any client she didn’t think could pay her overpriced fees, with barely 3 years in the business she thought everything else at a wedding was useless compared to her and only her service was worth the price. She expected a hefty referral fee and for all referred vendors to drastically cut their rates, or she’d black list them.

Tall, dark haired, blue eyed with pale alabaster skin, and only a few lbs to lose to be at her ‘perfect weight’, she felt superior to most people

Rude to hired help and to ‘lowly’ wedding vendors, she was especially unkind to Filipino women. She considered them cheap and tacky and beneath her. She often joked with her Orange County friends that the ‘first three words Panoy women learn in English were: “What’s my discount”.

She would joke with other coordinators that if it wasn’t for ‘rich bald white men’, Who would marry those little tramps?’ This coming appointment was to change everything though, as Lindsay set up a meeting with a very prominent, well to do Dr. and his fiancée, unknown to Lindsay. She had no idea the fiancée was a powerful Kulam in her village, nor that the Kulam was quite familiar with Lindsay’s attitude. Nor how powerful the Kulam’s magic was.

Filipino Anna was petite with large brown eyes and very dark skin, as was her maid of honor. Dr. Layton was a frail, balding podiatrist, much older then Anna.

The three of them arrived at Lindsay’s office 20 minutes late, the girls a few years older than Lindsey, wearing loose fitting Capri pants and well used flip-flops. Anna disappeared into the bathroom for several minutes, while Dr. Layton sat wearing a suit and appeared timid and catering to Anna. Anna returned from Lindsey’s bathroom and spoke in Tagalong to her bridesmaid Yvonne, then in English to Lindsay and to her fiancée.

Lindsay was not amused, in fact, she was indignant. “If you are going to talk about me or discuss the wedding I’d like you to speak in English in my office, this is America” said Lindsay.

Lindsay then noticed the Dr. was asleep, his head dropped to his chest, when Anna pulled out a small doll from her purse, and a spool of black string.

Anna began speaking very rapidly in Tagalong as she stared at Lindsay while wrapping the string on parts of the doll. Lindsay noticed when the doll was turned around That it was made to look just like her. She was shocked, more so when she could not break her gaze.

As Anna continued, Lindsay stood up, indignant. “Look, I don’t understand your dialect or your gibberish, and frankly I have had enough. I am ready to end this appointment if you can’t respect my 3 years of high end service to….” Lindsay saw a wax crayon rubbed on the mouth of the doll and suddenly she could no longer speak. She touched her lips, they felt sealed shut. Anna touched the doll and Lindsey’s face went into a fake smile.

Anna bent the legs of the doll and Lindsey felt herself kneel in front of Anna. Anna bent the arms of the doll out like a sleep-walker and Lindsey felt herself posed the same way, bowing to Anna, her face locked in that stupid smile as she did.

Anna began to laugh. “Now you see who is in charge, stuck up White bitch. I have all the power. Anna pulled some hair she took from Lindsay’s brush in the bathroom and pinned it to the head of the doll, in full view of Lindsey. She then breathed slow, hot breath onto the dolls face, and spit on it. Lindsey suddenly felt cloudy headed and dizzy. Anna’s voice began to echo when she spoke.

She saw Anna take a very short small pin and poke the forehead of the doll several times, very deeply. Now when Anna spoke in Tagalong very slowly and mysteriously to the dolls head, Lindsey felt a dull headache and confusion, it was like someone was scrambling her brain, as Anna’s words echoed in her head.

Anna tied the doll’s hands behind her back with the string and Lindsey felt her arms move and her fingers clasp each other behind her back. Anna bent the doll from kneeling to on it’s back with the feet flat on the ground and it’s knees together with legs bent. Lindsey assumed the same position and waited, motionless, speechless.

Anna began laughing with a high pitched laugh as she kicked off her flip flops, and revealed her perfect, tiny, tan and slightly soiled feet. She got up and sat down on helpless Lindsey, using Lindsey’s lap as a seat, with Lindsey’s bent legs as a chair back, and Lindsey’s face as a footrest. Lindsey was powerless as she acted as a human chair for the strong willed Filipino woman.

Lindsey normally would have been indignant, enraged and trounced the much tinier woman, who now used her as furniture. But Lindsey felt disoriented and helpless as the tiny dark feet, which were moist and had the scent of cornflakes, rested on her pale face.

“You smell the scent of your betters, your Dios, now. “That means goddess, you cloudy headed bitch. I am your goddess now, and all Filipino women are your Dios now.” Laughed Anna.

“You are useful only as I see fit, and you will now be the exclusive, obedient, submissive slave for any Filipino woman who wants your services, from NOW ON. You will begin by kissing my soles, then licking them clean, memorizing their exotic scent and flavor, craving the dominance of your betters. Do it!” Anna commanded.

As if in a nightmarish dream, unable to think clearly, Lindsey’s tongue poked out of it’s captive mouth and began to lick the salty bottoms of the much smaller woman’s feet. Each lick became easier and less labored, as Lindsey swallowed everything the tiny feet gave her. Her eyes studied each wrinkle, her mouth explored each curve, her nose filled itself with the scent as Lindsey inhaled deeply, as if each sniff was not enough.

Anna pushed a finger and thumb into the doll’s head and Lindsey became still and glassy eyed, feeling the pressure on her own temples, as if Anna was pushing programming buttons. Using her big toe Anna pressed on Lindsey’s chin opening her mouth. Lindsey was motionless as Anna and her maid of honor Yvonne leaned over her and began allowing spittle to cascade slowly from their tiny mouths into Lindsey’s wide open mouth, filling it, with Dios saliva.

“Swallow and crave the spittle of your betters you konya! No longer are you stuck up-you spoiled white woman. Now you belong to all Filipino women as an eager servant, humble, vacant, obedient, craving the flavors of your betters. You are eager to serve us, obey us, worship us. You have never been so devoted, so hungry before.

I am going to humiliate you but your pussy will react to humiliation as it would to a vibrator,” laughed Anna. Lindsey tried to protest, but her voice was meek.

“No, no, I won’t.” she whimpered. Anna pressed both feet onto her face again. “Yes, you will, you must. You will tell me now what kinky things Men have asked you to do in the past that you hated.” Insisted Anna.

Lindsey whimpered: “I don’t like anal or guys who spend too much time on my feet, or want to have sex when I am sweaty from the gym, how could they like b.o?”

“Ha!” Laughed Anna. She breathed slowly into the dolls face then touched the doll to Lindsey’s forehead, as if she was downloading the thoughts from doll to Lyndsey.

“Now you are incredibly turned on by exactly those things, but with your Dios. Filipino feet are your kinky turn on, your obsession, your weak spot. Any Filipino woman can get whatever she wants from you merely by tempting you with her feet. Sweaty Filipino women from the gym make your mouth water and your pussy ache, you desire to lick their sweat like manna. When you work for a Filipino client, the only client’s you desire now, you wear a vibrating butt plug all day at the event.” Anna commanded as she laughed maniacally.

Anna removed her wet feet from Lindsey’s face, wiping them off on Lindsey’s hair and neck. Humiliated but wet and aching for release, Lindsey couldn’t move, until Anna repositioned the doll on all fours, which repositioned Lindsey, as if by remote control.

Amazingly Anna’s fiancée slept through all of this, as Yvonne pulled down her jeans and revealed a pert little deeply tanned ass, and a recently bleached anus.

“Crawl to Yvonne and apologize for your attitude to your Dio’s ass!” demanded Anna. Lindsey’s body awkwardly moved toward its target until Lindsey’s face, tears streaming was almost against Yvonne’s ass. “I am….sorry…for…my attitude, Dios.” Whimpered Lindsey. “Now, kiss it, kiss her ass like you love it, slow and deliberate. Lick those cheeks like you would lick ice cream, moan like a white whore.” Commanded Anna as Lindsey helplessly obeyed. “Stick your tongue out, like a dart, with Yvonne’s asshole as bull’s-eye, and make a bull’s-eye, over and over, until you hear Yvonne come, then bury your face deep in her ass and don’t move until I say so! Yelled Anna.

Moving her head back and forth like a wind up toy, Lindsey probed Yvonne’s beautiful ass under Anna’s commands. Yvonne shrieked as she came, and Lindsey buried her face in the young dark woman’s ass, holding perfectly still. She finally fainted from being smothered by the perfect ass of Yvonne and fell over onto her side, unconscious.

Lindsey awoke minutes later, arms behind her back, legs out flat, ankles tied together with string, with Anna sitting on her face now, minus panties, just her neatly trimmed beautiful Filipino pussy in her face. Before she could speak, Anna inched forward, covering Lindsey’s mouth but leaving her nose free to breathe the erotic musky scent.

“You have really changed your ways Konya! You look at Filipino women’s pussy like heaven now and you drink our piss like champagne. In fact you crave it, you want it all the time, I could fill your tummy with it and you could work all day nobody knowing you are so low you walk around turned on by being the human piss pot for your Dios. Just knowing this is your proper place makes your pussy ache, only able to share your protests with the voice in your head. If people wonder how you keep your teeth so white, or how you lost all this weight you’re gonna lose, it’s your secret.” Anna said.

Make sure your lips make a perfect seal, you don’t want to spill a drop on your pretty clothes when I let my bladder go…. Now!” said Anna as she released. The sweet, warm, mildly acrid stream filled Lindsey as she swallowed. She was as humiliated as she was satisfied. She craved more. More from her Diyos, her beautiful Diyos.

As Anna stood up on shaky legs, she was replaced by Yvonne who took a turn, leaving Lindsey with a little pot belly full and a craving for more humiliation.

Anna took a handmade ‘friendship’ bracelet and tied it around Lindsey’s ankle, then made sure the knot was secure. “You will NEVER take this off, but instead leave it on, so other Diyos know of your status, and to remind you that I have total control over you now, and knowing that turns you on more than anything. You will be reinventing your business and client base on my directions, and you will no longer need male attention as you are daydreaming and masturbating daily about how you may serve and humiliate yourself to please your Diyos from now on. Even our accents get you hot and bothered now.

When Yvonne stood up, and pulled up her pants, Lindsey was ordered to stand, touch up her face in the bathroom and return with a contract, and to feel her pussy ache with desire and subservience any time she heard a Filipino woman say the word “discount.” Lindsey sat very properly, she was almost motionless, as she waited for Anna to speak.

Anna tapped her fiancée on the shoulder and he awoke, unaware how long he was out.

“Honey, you fell asleep, but Lindsey has been kind enough to offer us a substantial discount, (Lindsey whimpered quietly at the word) and told me frankly she has been overlooking a very important client base, who she will be putting much more focus on now.” (Anna turned to Lindsey) “Won’t you?” Lindsey gulped, her pussy ached with a need for submission. “Yes ma’am, I am extremely service oriented, it will be an honor to serve you” parroted Lindsey, speaking as if someone was pulling strings on a puppet.

Dr. Layton Smiled, he looked at the agreement, and turned to Anna. “My, this IS a substantial reduction!” he beamed. “Yes, it is quite a discount” said Anna as Lindsey once again not so subtly squirmed, hearing Anna’s voice say the word that turned her on so much.

Anna stood and so did Yvonne. Lindsey stood when given an approving nod that she may stand from Anna. “I wrote down the webpage for our engagement for you to study until we meet again to go over more details.” Said Anna. “There’s several pictures and a list of what I expect you will deliver for our Wedding.” She continued. “Yes ma’am, I will look at that site immediately and text you if I have questions on how to better serve you. “Very good, I will text you whenever I have a suggestion or idea.’ Said Anna. Just hearing the command of Anna’s voice made Lindsey’s pussy quiver.

After Anna’s group left, Lindsey hurried to take a bubble bath and brought her laptop, and a chardonnay. She had a nice little shelf across the tub for both to sit safely.

Anna was uninterested in her chardonnay, as little could compete now with the tastes she just experienced. Lindsey turned to the website, where she saw the beautiful face of Anna and her 8 bridesmaids. She found herself zooming in on all the photos of the young Filipino women and focusing on their feet in flip flops or open toed shoes. Her hand found it’s way to her crotch and she began touching herself. All those bridesmaids, all those Filipinos. She kept fantasizing they could all take turns ordering her around as Anna had done, and that each one would require their perfect little feet pampered, worshipped, perhaps even honor her with a golden shower as Anna did. She further imagined what their pussies looked like, and as she brought herself to orgasm after orgasm. She actually wondered if she could fill her worthless stomach with the nectar they all had to offer her, those Diyos. If nectar from Diyos were her main diet, she could get as slim as her betters demanded. She came again imagining being the most submissive and humiliated she could be with them, and how honored she’d be.

She came again and again imagining it, letting her bask in it, illustrating her submission and her proper place to them. She knew she had to redesign her website to exclusively attract young dominant Filipino brides, and if she was lucky many might be like Anna, eager to order her around and take control of her as she had. The thought of a continuing clientele of dominant Filipino women ordering her around gave Lindsey yet another orgasm, as she saw herself submissively servicing Diyos after Diyos.

Almost high with lust for the small dark beauties, Lindsey looked up nail salons, tanning salons, and shoe stores where she might be able to meet enough Dios on a regular basis to offer herself as a personal assistant, a helper, a maid, a massage therapist, anything where she could submit to, obey and in her own way worship them. She considered taking a night course in massage so she could moonlight doing outcall massages for her Diyos clientele. To be allowed to massage them, touch them subserviently attend to their feet…omg she thought. She was exhausted and light headed before she finally got dried off and went to bed, her little head filled with dreams of how she’d be able serve her betters.

WEBSITE REDSIGNED

Within a week after several phone calls and repeated ‘consults’ with Anna, Lindsey’s new website really re-branded her service: “More than just wedding coordination, a consultant that knows her place, eager to humbly serve her specific clientele. Be treated like the Diyos you are, “Serve the Goddess” provides coordination with a difference. Lindsey offers a full body exfoliation, and moisturizing treatment, foot massage & exfoliation, pedicure and nail polish with each consult, as well as the week before each wedding. Up to 5 bridesmaids free with each Bridal booking, my passion is to serve you. You are in command at your event, I am here to humbly serve your every wish.” With over 50% of the new site written in Tagalong in the 1st rewrite, and 100% the second, Lindsey’s regular Orange County clients vanished and her market became quite specific. After immersing herself in ‘superior language’ courses, Lindsey was able to understand and speak the beautiful language of her betters, following orders and eagerly taking commands whenever possible. Each consultation got Lindsey so hot and bothered she really, really loved her work. Clients referred her because they loved a white woman giving free massages, free foot rubs, free pedicures to gain clients, and even when they didn’t book, Lindsey got so hot being that submissive to the beautiful Filipino women she didn’t care.

Lindsey under Anna’s influence redesigned her office space as well, selling off or giving Anna for her new home, any items Anna asked for, while adding some massage tables, remodeling her bathroom (even though it reduced her bedroom size by more than 1/2). This allowed more than one bridesmaid to shower, or use her massage jet spa and tanning beds (at no charge). Lindsey also offered spray tans or hand applied moisturizer or self-tanner for a pittance when her brides or brides maids demanded it. Some were unaware how much Lindsey was enjoying giving the hands on service, but many used that advantage to end consultations with happy endings. Her website also not so subtly mentioned an eagerness to work same sex female weddings, and she was really able to ‘service’ those clients. On many occasions she was able to humbly and submissively ‘service both brides’. This only expanded the market of dominant Filipino women eager to order around a submissive white woman who was eager to serve them hand and foot, and who did whatever they told her.

Lindsey took courses in cooking so she could provide lumpias as appetizers, and she stocked her fridge with regular coke and Filipino delicacies, ignoring her own appetite and cuisine, only eating and drinking as Anna instructed.

Her circle of former snooty consultants forgot all about her, but her new adopted Diyos, were all getting great deals, and Lindsey was very excited at each new consult, and super excited at each wedding, where she truly felt the ‘good vibrations’ and really got to very humbly serve her betters. She was perpetually in a great mood, at the edge of orgasm obediently serving her new clientele, and on her mostly liquid diet her teeth were bright white and her weight was down considerably.

Her little black book was tossed in the trash under Anna’s suggestion, and Lindsey couldn’t remember what an undressed man even looked like, nor did she care. Looking UP from on her back below a perfect Filipino goddess using her as a chair, or hearing Tagalong muffled by beautiful brown thighs around her head was all she cared about now. Their array of scents and flavors was all she cared about now. Her need to obey and serve her Diyos clients filled her waking and dreaming hours. She wasn’t concerned anymore that she made less money, especially giving a ‘handling fee’ to Anna each month, she lived well within her means, and supplemented her income working her non event hours as an obedient, submissive maid to any number of Filipino brides and bridesmaids willing to pay her minimally, so her service continued after the weddings.

She was thrilled simply to be of continued subservience to her former clients, and the clients loved the individual attention and the expert massages and foot treatments she gave so eagerly. Nobody minded passing her around, as she was so agreeable and obedient, truly convinced now she was a servant to her betters as she eagerly ‘served the goddess.’