The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

copyright Nick Vegas © 2013

The snooty wedding coordinator.

Months later

The formerly snooty Wedding Planner was now the proud owner of ‘Serve the Goddess, a website written entirely in Tagalong catering to Filipino brides and bridesmaids as well as same sex weddings between Filipino women. The pale skinned, tall, blue eyed brunette was especially subservient when dealing with her clients, and she included so many extras for free in her packages. She had remodeled her house to have a large greeting room with massage tables, a large multi shower bathroom with Jacuzzi tub, and a very small and sparse bedroom for herself, since it was merely for sleeping now.

Lindsey’s wardrobe was comprised now of a few outfits for working at events, Several maid uniforms, and a few bathing suits.

She always wore her ‘friendship ankle bracelet’ given to her by the woman she referred to now as ‘mentor ’ her silent partner Anna (who got a commission on every event and free services for the asking) and Lindsey’s once high maintenance long hair was now cut to a pixie cut.

She had a tagalong tramp stamp now that read: masunurin alipin para diyosa, roughly translated meaning: ‘Obedient slave for Goddesses’ in an elaborate font. The tattoo artist was quite turned on applying it.

When the events were finished Lindsey obediently cleaned up after her current clients, then she changed into her maid uniform: High heel pumps, garters, apron, and hat, to arrive at the home of her previously most recent clients to wait on them once they returned from their honeymoon. She had been filling her nights after events and during a few nights of the week. She did the maid work primarily for tips but rarely asked for them or brought them up.

It worked especially well since Lindsey showed zero interest in the husbands, and never made the wives jealous as she subserviently waited on them hand and foot. The wives enjoyed this added seemingly free service, having their feet lavishly pampered, followed by massages on the portable table Lindsey usually brought. Lindsey would even polish the cute little toes of her betters, then blow on them to dry the polish, looking up at her superiors for approval. Having such a devoted, subservient, obedient white woman, as practically free help put was a wonderful perk for the exclusively Filipino clients of “serve the goddess”. The clients were all instructed by Anna to treat Lindsey as merely a maid once she assumed that role, stressing that it helped her performance, as she switched roles from wedding coordinator to maid. They were even told to refer to her merely as ‘maid’ when she worked in that capacity.

Tonight she arrived at the home of Mrs. Quilentang, a Filipino woman in her late 30’s with hair lightens to a very nice chestnut color. The traffic made Lindsey 20 minutes late. Mrs. Q opened the door peeved. “You are late maid, I don’t appreciate tardy servants.” She said with a heavy accent that made Lindsey quiver with excitement. Once the Wedding coordinator role ended and the Maid role began, Lindsey’s clients behavior changed accordingly, all thanks to their correspondence with Anna.

“I’m sorry Mrs. Q. it won’t happen again, the traffic was ridiculous tonight.” Whimpered Lindsey, as she curtseyed repeatedly. “Don’t let it happen again, maid. Fortunately I saved up all your tasks from the past couple weeks, so you may make amends.” Snarled Mrs. Q.

“But won’t that take all night?” asked Lindsey sheepishly. “I have a twin size bed you may sleep in, since my 18 yr old daughter is sleeping at friend’s house tonight. She’s rather sloppy though, so you will have to move her sweaty lacrosse socks and clothes, then wash them in the morning.” Said Mrs. Q. in response.

Lindsey would have touched herself if she could have gotten away with it, but she maintained and waited for her to-do list.

Mrs. Q began: “I left a lot of dirty dishes, you will need to scrub them by hand, and load the dishwasher, and of course put them away when it’s done. Meanwhile I have all my laundry that needs doing, and the floors downstairs need to be scrubbed by hand as well. All the shoes I have worn to work need to be shined, and all the rugs need to be vacuumed. Do all the loudest things first, as I need to rest.

You may massage and lotion my feet, whether I am awake or not, as they have been quite dry lately. Normally I would have you use the pedi-egg but I prefer to sleep tonight, so you may have to apply lotion for a longer period. Do you understand maid?” She reiterated. Once Lindsey assumed that role her clients tended to never let her forget she was their lowly maid, which thanks to the work done by Anna only served to keep Lindsey in a constant state of arousal. “Yes Ma’am she answered” meekly.

Lindsay knew her night would be long. Those who used her as a maid, the service she automatically offered every client who had hired her as a planner, tended to make the most of it. Lindsey began her long evening, as Mrs. Q watched TV, then finally went to bed, in a cold upstairs room.

Mr. Q was out of town as well, so for the next two hours, deep into the night, Lindsey diligently massaged the very expensive and erotically scented Q-tica lotion into the very dry feet of Mrs. Q as she slept, snoring softly. In the moonlight they glistened. Lindsey kneeled at the end of the bed in the dark, leaning in very close to Mrs. Q’s feet, enjoying her task. As her hands began to get tired, she slowly stopped. Causing Mrs. Q to wake. “My feet are cold, warm them maid.” She said groggily, as she rested one foot firmly on Lindsey’s face, scrunching her toes repeatedly.

Lindsey knew on some level anyone else might be humiliated but she felt herself have an orgasm, very quietly. “Be still maid, and finish the other foot.” Mrs Q. mumbled while half asleep.

Lindsey started massaging that first foot again, this time putting all her fingers between the delicate toes, as the other foot continued rubbing Lindsey’s face. In her groggy state Mrs Q. moved her foot over Lindsey’s nose and lips, continually scrunching her toes, making Lindsey light headed and aroused. Finally after another hour or so, Lindsey lowered the adorable foot of her Diyos client, covered the dark skinned legs with the blanket and tip toed to the daughter’s room for some sleep.

Mrs. Q wasn’t kidding about her daughter being messy, it was like a hamper of sweaty lacrosse clothes with four walls and a tiny, tiny bed. At this point Lindsey was too tired to make the bed or even remove the daughter’s clothes. She took off her maid uniform and in just her panties and bra laid on top of the bed. She rolled over to her stomach and allowed the scents to wash over her as she felt another orgasm rock her body, then she collapsed into deep, dream-filled sleep for the next couple hours.

MORNING COMES QUICKLY

“Wake up maid! Chop Chop!” Barked Mrs. Q in the early morning. Lindsey awoke with a start, still on the bed with all the soiled laundry, one side of her face shiny from the Q-tica that was rubbed onto from Mrs. Q’s foot the night before. “Wipe your face, get dressed and prepare my breakfast before you clean this room! When you are done I decided I want to change my nail color before you leave.”

Lindsey grabbed the first thing available; the lacrosse socks, and wiped her face. When she saw what she used she felt her pussy spasm again.

She quickly got dressed, rinsed her mouth in the bathroom and went downstairs to make a traditional Filipino breakfast for Mrs Q. of pandesa (small bread rolls), kesong puti(white cheese), champorado (chocolate rice porridge), sinangag) garlic fried rice, and meat, (corned beef), and a side dish of fish daing na bangus (salted and dried milkfish.) Lindsey was well trained in the cuisine of her betters by Anna early on, and quick at preparing the superior food of her Diyos. Merely cooking foods she knew would please them aroused her, reinforcing her position.

Mrs. Q ate quite well as Lindsey watched with admiration, diligently cleaning each dish and wiping the corners of Mrs. Q’s mouth with a napkin as needed. Mrs. Q. could hear Lindsey’s tummy grumble as she ate her last bite, and using the fork she ate with, she scraped all her leftovers (not very many) into a messy pile in the center of the plate she used.

“Maid, you must be hungry, eat quickly then do that laundry, I want to change my toenail polish.” Said Mrs. Q.

Using Mrs. Q’s used fork, Lindsey eagerly ate the remaining leftovers enjoying not only the quality of her own cooking but secretly aroused by the humiliation of having to use her superior’s fork and plate. Lindsey washed up and finished the breakfast dishes, Then swiftly gathered the laundry in the daughter’s room as well as her sheets and washed everything as instructed. Mrs. Q was very specific how she wanted her laundry done, concerning temperature, what must be hand washed, and how each item must be dried or hung while still damp.

Mrs. Q sat in a chair with an ottoman and extended her lovely legs, letting her flip flops drop to the ground. Lindsey went to the cabinet that held the pedicure kit she was to use and brought it over. Mrs. Q’s nails were not chipped at all, and the polish was beautiful already Lindsey thought, a rich shade of silver on such long slender toes.

“I have decided I wish to have bright red toes now.” Uttered Mrs. Q. “Strip the old polish, pedi-egg my soles to perfect smoothness, then polish my toes red, Maid.” Said Mrs Q flatly, as she began to read a magazine.

“Yes ma’am, of course.” Said Lindsey, excited now she could use the pedi egg. First she used nail polish remover, which made her a little light headed, to gently remove the silver polish from each perfect toe of her Diyos. Then she began to use the pedi egg on each foot. As she emptied the delicate flakes of skin she flashed back to what Anna had deeply ingrained in her though her training to betterment. “Even if you smoothed the soles of 100 Filipino Women, and filled a dry tub with all the pedi-egg flakes, you were not worthy to lie in that tub to writhe in ecstasy thinking of your betters.” Said Anna.

As Lindsey imagined that scenario she couldn’t help but see it in her mind and see herself doing exactly that, screaming how she wasn’t worthy, writhing in orgasm.

Mrs. Q noticed the glazed look in Lindsey’s eyes. “What are you thinking about maid?” She asked, slightly perturbed. “Oh, I was wondering where the little toe separators were so I can let your toes dry without messing it up, ma’am.” Said Lindsey, her crotch now wet.

“You will place the fingers of one hand between my toes, then paint the nails, then blow them dry. Once dry, you will apply the clear coat for shine, blow that dry, then do the other side. I misplaced the foam separators, but you can buy new ones for me next time, if you have a problem with my method…Maid.” Said Mrs. Q indignantly.

Lindsey answered humbly. “No ma’am, not at all. Your method is fine, it allows my hand to keep your foot warm as well, you know best.” Said Lindsey.

Lindsey finished using the pedi egg on Mrs. Q’s adorable feet, not regretting at all that she had spent several hours the night before moisturizing them, but now she was smoothing away all that work.

She looked for a place to empty the pedi egg scrapings, but unlike the salon where she gladly worked for tips, massaging Filipino women’s feet, there was no receptacle.

“Mrs. Q., Ma’am, where may I dump the pedi egg?” She sheepishly asked. “Hmmpf,” said Mrs Q. “Doesn’t your maid uniform have pockets in the front of the apron? Fill them and empty it later. You should be honored to carry them on your person.” Laughed Mrs. Q. Lindsey did as instructed hoping Mrs. Q didn’t know how excited it made her indeed.

Once her apron’s pockets were filled with the pedi-egg dust of one of her former customers and now her part time boss, (even though it was simply a perk for having hired her in the first place) Lindsey carefully placed her pale fingers between the dark exquisite toes of her Diyos, and very carefully painted each nail the deep red she was told to use. She blew the polish dry, then applied the protective clear coat, and blew that dry, Then switched to the other foot.

With her toes glistening red, and her house professionally cleaned, and all the laundry done, folded, or hung, and the daughter’s bed made and room straightened, and a layer of sesame oil carefully massaged to both her legs: Mrs. Quilentang decided she had worked the maid sufficiently for that appointment. She would repeat the process in two weeks.

“My good friend 2 doors down is getting married soon, and she needs a wedding planner with your skill set. I told her your price, but I expect as a referral she will get a discount, and of course your added services as usual.” Mrs. Quilentang said.

Lindsey felt her crotch vibrate at the word ‘discount’ said with that charming accent, and was thrilled at the news. She thought to herself how easy it would be to show servitude to two clients living so close together.

“Thank you so much Mrs. Quilentang, my mentor Anna told me that repeat business would continue with my enthusiasm and eagerness to humbly serve my niche’ market. Please have your friend call me for an appointment so I may begin.” Said the ecstatic Lindsey.

“Very good maid, you may let yourself out” said Mrs. Q as she headed up the stairs for a nap. She looked down at her smooth, glistening feet, and said: “You did a good job on my feet maid, I will see you in two weeks.” She turned and sashayed up the stairs, as Lindsey watched her walk, admiring her now groomed feet and the way her legs shone with the sesame oil she had personally applied.

Since she no longer watched TV or dated, Lindsey had plenty of free time to spread among her previous Filipino clients now as their maid/massage therapist, after their weddings, as well as a part time job exfoliating diyo’s feet at a couple salons for a meager salary, usually just tips.

Anna informed the salon owners that Lindsey deeply enjoyed the work, it served as therapy, and that she would work for modest tips. A few of the Owners knew they could take certain liberties and did, so Lindsey’s life was one of pleasure through submission and the constant fulfillment of her very pronounced fetish for the adorable feet of Filipinos.

By this point Lindsey couldn’t remember her life having been any other way, and she was never happier as far as she remembered. The now slightly thinner, pixie haired, blue eyed brunette, clad with a tramp stamp announcing what she was into, became an inexpensive fixture to be used by the community, and she loved it.

ANNA CALLS

Fresh from her shower after working for Mrs. Quilentang, Lindsey walked past the huge, erasable appointment board that took up a wall on her now quite small bedroom, wearing only a towel. She looked at the 2 dozen, large round cardboard containers lined up along the wall under the appointment board lovingly. Each was wrapped in jute ribbon, and had a metal lid, labeled with calligraphy on the lid. Hanging on a coat hanger near the door to the small room was the maid apron, it’s pockets bulging.

Suddenly Lindsey’s phone rang. She looked at the read out before answering and saw the word ‘Anna’. Lindsey instinctively dropped to her knees and assumed a humble posture as she answered. “Hello my Dios, how may I serve?” said Lindsey, her eyes filled with awe.

Anna replied. “Look at the appointment board, how is it filling?” she asked. Lindsey replied as she studied the board. “I have weddings every weekend for the next 4 months, and day and evening maid service every other day, two weeks of each month.

My salon service is the alternating days between maid service in the mornings and at lunch, with my Sundays open for new appointments unless my maid service goes into overtime, Diyos.”

Anna replied. “We can do better, but once we fill each weekday with maid service and Salon service, you will need to either reduce the number of new clients, or not offer the maid service incentive to new clients. There are only 20 weekdays per month, and missing an appointment is NOT acceptable. Do you understand?”

Lindsey nodded her head meekly, like a devotee to her leader. “Yes Diyos, I am lucky you are so much better at math than me. I would be lost and useless without you as a mentor.”

Anna replied. “I will look at the numbers again, if you end up working less events then you would simply increase my commission to make up for it. I doubt any of the previous clients would wish to cease the maid service. Once they become used to it, they would miss it. So that would not be acceptable.”

Lindsey nodded again. “Of course Diyos, you know best. Arrange my schedule as you see fit. Serving you comes first.” Said Lindsey.

Anna replied. “That is all for now, continue as instructed, you will go to bed shortly after this conversation once you finish your routine.” Said Anna as she hung up.

Lindsey put down the phone, then walked over to the apron, and kneeled in front of the long row of cardboard cylindrical containers. She opened the one closest to her that said Mrs. Q. and carefully poured the pedi egg clippings into it, making the container closer to ¾ full. She replaced the lid and hung the apron.

Lindsey then applied a tagalong labeled ‘skin whitening lotion’ from head to toe before she approached her twin sized bed, nude. The tiny bed had an almost flat futon mattress on it.

She kneeled at the foot of the bed, facing the containers, and bowed to them several times. She spoke out loud, in a reverent voice.

“I almost have enough my many Diyos. Soon I can fill my custom mattress and buckwheat pillows with your trimmings. Then I only hope I am worthy to sleep on them, letting them fill my dreams with serving you all, my betters, as you should be served.

Subservience and obedience to you is my duty. “Masunurin alipin para Diyosa” chanted Lindsey, over and over as she bowed to the many containers of pedi egg trimmings, harvested from her many Diyos clientele.

Anna’s magic was indeed strong. Lindsey’s life was so different now, changed forever.

THREE MONTHS LATER-

An even whiter Lindsey, so pale now that her tramp stamp seemed to glow on her alabaster skin, wore a bikini and pumps with a maid hat, as she carried drinks on a tray in the back yard of Anna’s house during Anna’s anniversary party.

Elegantly dressed, deeply tanned Filipino women in cocktail attire simply snapped their fingers or quickly ordered drinks in Tagalong as Lindsey served them with an eager smile.

Anna, dressed impeccably, strolled over to Lindsey with an air of command, and took a drink. She spoke to Lindsey without looking at her, instead, examining her nails. Lindsey however, eyed her with nothing but awe and admiration with absolute humility. She viewed Anna as a fan would view a celebrity, so strong was the magic of this Kulam.

“So, is your short sleep… filled with pleasant dreams now, on your specially stuffed mattress and pillows? Do the dreams not effectively reinforce your station and gratitude?” Asked Anna condescendingly. She already knew the answer, because controlling Lindsey’s dreams for this long, meant she completely controlled Lindsey.

“Yes my Diyos, your mentorship is all-wise. The way you re-arranged my schedule so I could fit night-time service to Filipino Nurses was pure genius. Those nurses really enjoy their pedicures and massages, their little feet get so tired!

And, since NONE of the previous wedding clients wanted to drop their maid service, you thought of everything! Buying my house and the business and keeping me on as a tenant and your subordinate was pure genius, the wedding planning is very busy. Working for you is like my dreams come true.

Anna smirked: “Of course, I could not refuse the discounted price you gave me. And you working as my subordinate at a discounted fee only makes sense.”

Lindsey quivered, hearing Anna say ‘discount’ and being called her subordinate made her almost orgasm. She imagined herself naked bowing to Anna standing atop a pedestal. then she composed herself and continued:

I could never have thought of these ideas myself, without your mentorship to guide and instruct me I would be nothing. I am eternally grateful and eternally loyal to you, Anna my perfect Diyos.

I only hope I am worthy of my station. “Masunurin alipin para diyosa” said Lindsey to Anna in perfect dialect, twice, as she curtseyed twice. Just saying the words made Lindsey so horny. Then, across the room Lindsey saw Yvonne, Anna’s maid of honor, at the party, walking by herself. Anna nodded at Lindsey and pointed to her drink. Lindsey quickly headed that way giddily hoping Yvonne would remember her.

Lindsey also hoped Anna and Yvonne would reenact the ‘special’ training they gave her a year ago at their first appointment. She came at the thought. She was so happy now, She was where she belonged, doing what she knew she loved best.

SIX MONTHS LATER –Office of Serve the Goddess

Anna arrived at HER office, formerly Lindsay’s home & business, Now they both belonged to Anna, and Lindsey was merely a paying tenant and Anna’s obsequious subordinate.

Anna let herself in as Lindsay straightened her former desk in a wedding planning outfit. “Oh, hello Anna, I was just cleaning your office and about to prepare your lunch ma’am. Are we continuing wedding planning reviewing today? I think we are about done.” she said.

Anna was dressed in business attire, wearing a sensible suit and patent leather pumps. She sat in a chair in the meeting room and pointed for Lindsay to sit at the desk. Lindsay looked confused for a second and asked: “At YOUR desk?” Anna nodded her head, then said: “Just for today, I have to discuss some ideas I had.”

Lindsey sat excited to hear what her beautiful Diyos, her mentor, her ‘coach’ Anna had to say. Anna spoke very dispassionately, barely looking at Lindsay.

“It has been six months since you worked maid service carrying drinks at my anniversary. (she paused) And you received additional ‘training and attitude therapy from Yvonne and I.”

You DO realize you work more hours per day, is it 14 to 16?, doing lowly foot exfoliation, humble dagdagay massage and maid work than you do as a ‘planner’ said Anna.

Lindsey replied humbly: “ Yes Anna, at least 16 hours as instructed, if you want me to I work more, I don’t mind” she said. Then she waited for an answer.

Anna continued “ That’s not my point. You only work ONE event every other week as my wedding planner assistant and that’s pushing your potential. “Correct Anna, you are always correct, that is why YOU are my mentor and my boss and I am the subordinate.” answered Lindsay, smiling as she acknowledged Anna’s critique.

Anna removed the doll of Lindsay from her purse, and spit onto its face then blew warm breath onto it, watching Lindsay become quiet and entranced, motionless, expressionless.

Anna continued nonchalantly: “Then, doesn’t it make perfect sense that the lowly MAID, the subordinate, should drive the older, less expensive, car, such as my older, first generation Hyundai, from before my marriage? As the Owner I should drive your new BMW, a much more presentable car. My Hyundai is obviously paid for, so from your pay as my subordinate you can handle any costs the BMW incurs, because you feel naturally obligated to.

You not only adore this idea, but will be get a kinky thrill driving the car that I once drove, once sat in. In your mind it brings you closer to me by driving the car that was mine for so long. So here are my keys, you will bring me yours.” said Anna, as she snapped her fingers.

Lindsey stood up slowly and silently walked over with her BMW keys, then handed them to Anna. Lindsey took the Hyundai keys Anna gave her and placed them reverently in her purse. Anna snapped her fingers and motioned for her to return and sit again. Lindsey did.

“Since you obviously really enjoy Filipino female feet and the physical work of humble foot exfoliation, deep massage, & maid service more than anything else, you have decided you’d rather transition to being my maid full time, on call, effective immediately.

You will continue to serve your other clients as usual, but obviously I am your favorite. If a client drops out, I shall add no new clients to your schedule. You will simply have more time to dedicate to serving me, which pleases you immensely.

Your role now at serve the goddess as my subordinate will be reduced to primarily as a quiet servant at the events, silently following my orders, speaking only when spoken to, obeying me completely, always addressing me as Ma’am.

You absolutely love this idea. You realize that you have a deep, unrequited love for me, but since you know your place, you must bottle it up inside you, which only increases your loyalty and dedication.

These last six months you have diligently shared with me in notebook form and in a data base all your knowledge of wedding planning, and each piece of information you shared with me, you will now forget that you ever knew it, erase it from your mind. You will remove any wall décor, certificates and posters mentioning you from the walls. I will decide how you should redecorate.” said Anna. She poked the forehead of the doll repeatedly with a pin, and Lindsey’s expression grew more blank with each poke, and she smiled that insipid grin.

You now are frankly in awe and excited by my expertise, deeply turned on by your opportunity to work as my lowly subordinate, thrilled at the opportunity to work under my leadership. Anna breathed again in the face of the doll.

Your other obsession though, is your passion for subservient maid service to, and the beautiful feet of your betters. Every day, that is how you identify yourself.” Said Anna “Masunurin alipin para diyosa” is more than just your evening chant, it’s something you always hear in your mind, it has become your identity. Are we crystal clear, maid?”

Anna put the doll back in her purse and touched Lindsey firmly on her forehead after rubbing her finger under her lip. A bright smile came over Lindsey.

Then she realized what she was wearing and apologized profusely. “Oh my goodness, I apologize, Ma’am. Shall I change into my regular uniform?” asked Lindsey meekly.

Anna smiled wickedly. “Yes, throw away one of your coordinator outfits, a lowly subordinate should dress the part. Replace it with the extra maid uniform I brought you: maid. When it comes to actual events, you will wear a modified maid uniform, which I personally designed for you, since you are in no position to be mistaken for the planner.

Lindsay changed and returned, wearing her maid uniform. She curtseyed to Anna. Anna then looked over the pale, trim, blue-eyed white girl who stood there hoping for approval from her mentor, as she nervously waited for her opinion. Anna motioned for Lindsey to slowly rotate while she coolly judged her. Anna motioned for her to stop then kneel.

“This suits you much better, maid. You simply do not have the skill set or knowledge to run this company. Do you not agree?” Lindsey replied meekly: “Of course, even if I was able to learn anything, it would be at your feet ma’am, you are my mentor. I am in awe of how you come up with ideas, I idolize you, I really do.

I am living my life’s dream merely being allowed to be your subordinate, and now officially as your personal maid it is an unexpected honor.” Said Lindsey, happily.

“I imagine it is.” Said Anna confidently, relishing her extensive victory.

“My perspired feet itch in these hot leather pumps. Remove my shoes, coat my feet in coconut oil and worship them, while thanking me for this conversation we just had, demonstrate your gratitude.” Demanded Anna.

Lindsey complied, and carefully removed Anna’s pumps and looked at the perfect, small dark feet then placed her hands on the heels, so she could face the beautiful soles. She leaned in, and coated them with coconut oil which she then licked off lovingly, while thanking Anna for her wisdom, and guidance while sniffing, kissing, licking and sucking on the powerful Kulam’s feet, as waves of pleasure pulsed through her. She was in heaven.

Anna crossed her arms and laughed. Lindsey was now content to be her full time maid, and serve her betters from that lowly position, with unrequited worship of her mentor. The Kulam’s magic was indisputable. Anna would reap the profits of the business and Lindsey would be merely an obsequious lackey, loving it every minute.

Once she was done to Anna’s satisfaction, Anna ordered her to wash, then dry her feet, before giving Anna another tour of her office, as she had some ideas for re-purposing certain rooms.

BEDROOM REDSIGN

Lindsey’s once oversized personal bedroom had been reduced already in her renovations last year, giving the floor space to both the meeting room on one side and the bathroom on the other. Now it was merely the size of a nice walk in closet, with a 4x8 dry erase calendar on one wall, and the twin-sized bed, with some room on the other wall. A single rolling rack of clothes belonging to Lindsey and a dresser for stockings and underwear were the only other pieces of furniture, besides the extra containers of pedi-egg shavings.

Anna put her hands on her hips then she pointed. “Dresser-garage, Clothes rack, garage, this empty wall…will be 6 foot tall, wall length shelving for my shoes. I have quite a collection now and to please my husband, I told him I would move many of my well-worn pumps and flats, sneakers, flip-flops and sandals to my second house and office.

This room is perfect. Your bed will fit under the shelving.” Commanded Anna. “Part of your maid duties will be caring for my shoes, this way you will be close to them, since it is obvious to me you have a fetish.” Said Anna as Lindsey meekly looked down.

“Walking to the garage to change clothes should not be a problem for you. On the nights you stay at my first house as our maid, a similar room will be set up for you, either in the basement or the garage. Mrs. Quilentang informed me her daughter moved to college, so she is donating her old, funky twin mattress and pillows which you can stuff with dried pedi egg trimmings as I see you like to do.” She sniffed arrogantly; mocking the kinkiness she herself had programmed Lindsey with, much to her amusement.

Anyone else may have been humiliated having his or her kinky habit made fun of, but Lindsey knew Anna was right, she would relish having all those trimmings to sleep on at her bosses house, and that used mattress would be perfect. It would save her a drive to the office, and give her more time to work tirelessly in obedient service to her mentor. Lindsey grew moist thinking about it.

“Maid, you will be the dedicated guardian of my shoes at both locations, making sure everything is shiny and in order for when I need them.” Said Anna. Satisfied and now hungry, Anna spoke again. “You may now prepare my lunch maid. I am in the mood for Crispy Pata with rice. For my soup, I wish tinolang manok or nilagang baka. Then ice-cold buko juice to drink and ginataan for dessert. Chop-chop! Prepare a meal of the food of your betters!” Laughed Anna as Lindsey scurried to the kitchen to cook for her mentor.

DAMAGE CONTROL

Three months had passed since Lindsay became Anna’s personal maid, splitting time between her former home and Anna’s. Three clients had moved out of state, so Anna re-arranged Lindsey’s schedule so she’d live at Anna’s first home 3 days per week.

Lindsay drove to the salons in the morning, after making Anna’s breakfast and doing her first massage of several per day. She returned to prepare her lunch, clean and make dinner. Once Anna slept Lindsey was expected to perform dagdagay (the Filipino art of foot massage) on nurses at the hospital. She returned to sleep very briefly on the bed Anna gave her, with pillows and mattress stuffed with pedi egg shavings. Lindsey adored it. Then she began the day all over again, waking Anna with a traditional Filipino breakfast and a massage.

Today as Anna’s first massage was ending, as Lindsey coated her with sesame oil, and the beautifully tanned, firmer skinned, more supple Anna rolled over from face down to look at Lindsey. She motioned with her hand and Lindsey kneeled her, arms limp at her sides, her eyes focused on Anna.

“I have been reviewing reports from the salons and the previous clients who now enjoy your maid service.” She said as she stretched. “You get 5 stars for your obedience, attention to detail and your ever expanding Filipino cooking skills, but several Diyos mentioned the same thing.” She paused. Lindsey wasn’t sure if she had displeased one of her betters, and she waited anxiously for Anna to speak. Anna sat up and began pointing her perfect little feet, then contracting her calves. “The idea of those cute little fish that suck the feet clean of precious Diyos dead skin was discussed, and how those fish die, and must me replaced.” Said Anna.

She poked Lindsey in the forehead with a finger she had rubbed under her lip, then continued. “I decided you are jealous of those little fish and will gladly do a better job, sucking diligently on the feet of your betters, reinforcing your reverence for all Diyos and allowing us to save on fish replacement. All your clients know how much you adore their beautiful feet, so this will be perfect for you.

This of course thrills you, and will be performed in a back room at the salons for special clients, prior to your regular duties of subservient massage and moisturizing, and cleaning the salon. You will of course not only enjoy these duties immensely, when performing them, but they will fill your dreams as well.” Said Anna.

She then released Lindsey to begin her work that day at the salon, and perform her new service. Anna followed Lindsey’s departure with a phone call to the salon owner.

Back at the office, the voice mail picked up a message from an old sorority friend of Lindsey, Allison. Allison was another statuesque white girl, a tall blonde who was like Lindsey once was but far worse, and who made her large salary displacing people to gentrify neighborhoods. She was rabidly conservative and quite prejudiced.

Anna heard this when she checked the messages. “Hey Lind, babe, I went to your website, I was pissed I couldn’t read it, it’s fuckin’ not even in English!?’ I had to use a damned translator software, which said something about ‘extreme subordinate’ to a Mrs Tabangcura-Layton, owner of the company and your mentor. Wtf is that about? Who is this bitch with the crazy unpronounceable name anyway? Aren’t YOU the owner? Your biz used to be kick ass. Look, I am in town on a 5 day seminar, in 2 days. And while I haven’t spoken to anyone else but this shit has me concerned. Are you playing a joke? On drugs? What-ever, I will get to the bottom of this when I see you. Ciao! Alli.

Anna moderately concerned that Lindsey’s school friend is very uptight and could be a problem, she would never understand Lindsey’s improved attitude to her betters. This needed to be handled. Anna called Lindsey on her scheduled 5 minute break.

Lindsey saw it was Anna calling and found a private place to talk. “Hello Diyos.” She said. Anna was curt: “Your friend Allison from school called, she is visiting in 2 days. I have a list of things for you to do before and when she arrives. I will text it to you.”

Anna instructs her to try to calm her friend down when she arrives, be friendly, get her hair brush, as well as send her a photo asap so she can make a doll.

TWO DAY LATER

Hanging now on a wall of Lindsey’s room are framed oversized photos of Lindsey Sucking and licking the feet of her Diyos, passive with arms at her sides nude with Feet on her face, and of Lindsey bowing to several Filipino women’s feet in a maid uniform, kissing their toes. Some are color, some are black and white, all are artfully done. Posters of Manila, and Art photos of traditional Filipino cuisine are in the rest of the house.

Allison arrived and she was appalled. She gave Lindsey grief about the website, the remodel, her shoe closet room, the size of the bed, etc, and her new décor, photos of Lindsey in submission, etc. Allison read Lindsey the riot act.

“You have obviously lost it, and I am shocked. Perverted art photos of you in kinky submissive poses with womens feet no less? Those cheap tourism posters and tacky food photos? Why the fuck do you sleep in a funky shoe closet? You wear size 9.5, and these are all size 6, used and beat up! I am taking the bigger room obviously with a normal size bed, not that funky bean-bag disaster you sleep on. Yuck!

I don’t know if you are on drugs or what, but that POS car you pulled up in instead of your Beamer speaks volumes. Jesus!” Said Allison.

Lindsey agrees to put her Allison’s bags in the guest room (where Anna is waiting quietly in her Kalem ceremonial attire with Yvonne)

Lindsey replied as Anna had instructed her to: “Relax Allison, you are making a big deal out of nothing, you’re such a prude. So, my attitude has improved toward the exotic, beautiful, goddesses of the Philippines, big deal. I work with a LOT of them and I really love my work now, more than ever. I found my niche’, my purpose…can’t you be happy for me?

I am so sorry you don’t appreciate art, but I am NOT taking those photos down. Diyos feet are frankly beautiful, and I absolutely LOVE my bed, it reminds me every day why I get up in the morning, to be of humble service to my beautiful mentor. Lindsey lovingly touched a pair of Anna’s fragrant flats, and said, “it’s not so bad,” she said lustfully relishing their scent. “Besides lots of guys like women’s feet, it’s more common then you know. Why should they have all the fun? Plus: my mentor, and clients are HOT.” She finished.

“Oh-my-god, oh my god, oh my god” Said Allison, “who ARE you? Are you in some kind of freaky cult?” she shrieked.

“No silly, not at all” said Lindsey, ‘I simply found an amazing mentor, a life coach who shows me what is important.” Parroted Lindsey as she was programmed. Her crotch got wet thinking about what would happen next.

“You should meet her after I get you a glass of wine, I will call her, and we will clear this up.” Said Lindsey, guiding Allison to the kitchen while carrying her bags.

Lindsey poured a glass of “lambanog,", a coconut wine, and gave it to Alllison who looked at it with disdain, sniffing it but not drinking it. Allison, also a 5′11″ former volley ball champ and sorority girl, impatiently tapped her foot waiting for Lindsey to return. Allison, freaked out and annoyed, stormed to the guest bedroom and barged in as Anna put the final touches on the Allison doll. When Allison entered, Lindsey closed and locked the door behind her, then stood at attention, her expression blank, her body motionless, blocking the door.

“Welcome Allison I am Anna, your friends mentor and truth be told, her owner now. I write the script of her life, as I am about to rewrite yours” Anna wrapped a black string and a thin chain around the Allison doll, with the doll posed as Allison was standing.

“You crazy little Flippy bitch”, said Allison. “I knew it. It’s a cult” Lindsey, come on lets go.” she said. But Lindsey stood motionless, with a stupid smile as the only expression on her face.

Anna breathed in the face of the doll, then posed it standing at attention. “My magic is much more than a cult.” said Anna, as Allison stood at attention. “What the f…” began Allison but Anna wrote on the doll’s lips with a wax stick to silence her.

“Silencio!” blurted Anna. Anna was handed a stick of bubblegum by Yvonne, then began to quickly chew the gum, infusing it with her saliva. Anna then opened the head of the doll and spit into it, then she stuffed in the chewing gum. The doll had the hair of Allison on its head from Allison’s hair brush which lay next to it. Anna then began poking the forehead of the doll with a pin, while reciting an incantation, in a smooth, deliberate voice.

She then bent the doll first to kneel, then into a crawling position, and Allison followed each posing of the doll, protesting with her mouth closed.

Anna sat on the edge of the bed and let her shoes fall off, exposing her lovely feet, and wiggled her toes. Allison was facing the smooth soles of Anna’s adorable feet as Anna spoke in a calm, pleasing voice.

“You no longer have any suspicions of Lindsey’s behavior. That little bubble gum brain of yours doesn’t event remember Lindsey or even coming here today. You will clear your phone, computer, and database of Lindsey later. However, you will remember the photos of the submissive white girl you saw, and you will remember the girl in the photos as YOU. You desperately wish to be like that, the images turned you on more than anything you have ever seen before. You see your life as it should be in them. The only difference is that YOU realize it is not Filipino women that you submit to and are desperately turned on by, worship and must have: It is Pre-op tranny men. I believe you would call them chicks with dicks. You ache to fill your mouth, tummy and your body with their sperm. You crave it feeling as your main source of protein, oozing into every opening of your lowly body. That is your big turn on.

You will seek them out and offer yourself to them, looking to find your mate.” Said Anna as Allison Quivered. Your protests and opposition vanish now!” said Anna as she pressed her soles onto Allison’s face and Allison vibrated from the magic. “You wish to impregnate yourself and bear the children of your well hung man-wife. Your obedience and submission to them will be utterly complete.” Ordered Anna, laughing at the new world she created for the meddling blond. “To further condition you, now experience what it feels like! Use these sensations as your new daily masturbation fantasies.” Anna continued. She pointed to Yvonne who revealed she was wearing a huge strap on, and on command, Lindsey donned one handed to her by Yvonne. With almost a blank expression she moved behind Allison, waiting for Anna’s command.

“You may now see your friend Allison for the last time, Lindsey, before you forget her” Penetrate her anally, as Yvonne does her mouth, match her pace. We have a special treat for her pussy afterward,” laughed Anna. Like an automaton, Lindsey obeyed and unemotionally plowed Allison from behind, while Yvonne grabbed Allison by hair and told her to breathe through her nose while she delivered to her throat. Once Allison had been commanded to orgasm several times she collapsed unconscious. The perspiration covered Lindsey was commanded to un-strap the dildo but leave it in Allison.

Anna breathed on the crotch of the doll. She gave Lindsey some instructions and Lindsey left the room. While Allison lay helpless on her back, arms and legs at her side, Lindsey made preparations following Anna’s instructions. Lindsey returned with four cardboard containers of ped egg shavings, a large latex balloon, and several quarts of water and a turkey-baster. She stood at attention waiting for another command from the Kulam she worshiped.

“Now for the most bizarre and most fun so far.” Said Anna. “This is only done to people who really, really piss me off. It is a mind fuck like no other. You however will be turned on beyond belief and carry this for a week until I contact you.” Laughed Anna.

Still in terror, only able to express it with her eyes while still entranced so deeply, Allison was helpless.

“Pour 7 lbs of pedi egg trimmings into the latex, seal it well, maid” Anna commanded. Prepare 7 ounces of water for the funnel and baster.

“Allison, your body will respond to my every command, relax it and allow me to insert these items.” Said Anna. Allison’s’ legs opened and her body relaxed. Under Anna’s command the 7 lb sealed latex bag of pedi egg trimmings were shoved up into Allison, and then 7 ounces of water were fed into her, creating an artificial pregnancy that looked and felt like the real thing. Allison was however ‘carrying’ 7lbs of foot shavings from her betters, and would adore it while she carried it, like she would a child. When she birthed it on Anna’s command, in a week, the experience would twist and mold her in a most spectacular way.

When Allison was fully packed, she truly looked authentically pregnant as she lie on the floor. She was commanded to stand up (which was difficult) and walk to the large bathroom. She waddled there, not used to the weight, and then lay on her back when Anna commanded. “You will carry this precious gift from the Diyos for as long as I say, you will not attempt to push it out, nor the water. In fact, you will hold it in and seemingly feel it moving inside you. You will love it as much as you will love the child your Pre-op tranny will one day give you.” Said Allison, giddy with her control.

“You will repeat to yourself that “this is all I am worth” every night when you fantasize about this next experience, and repeat it when we meet again. “These are the preserved foot shavings of many beautiful Diyos clients of your friend here. These are from the most beautiful women in the world, whom you will donate large amounts to whenever asked to contribute. Right now you will have the most amazing full body orgasm you have ever had, knowing you are covered head to toe in these sacred foot shavings.” Said Anna as she snapped her fingers and her maid poured the other containers of shavings all over Allison, covering her like so many dried coconut flakes She was a few inches deep from head to toe, her hair, her face, her breasts, her crotch. Some spilled into her mouth as she came. She didn’t mind at all. It felt like shredded coconut in her mouth.

WEEK OF SEMINARS

Allison was congratulated numerous times at her week of seminars, but most found her to be a bit of an airhead. She never mentioned the father, and to many it appeared she didn’t know who he was. She waddled though the week and had amazing dreams about her future man-wife, and mastered masturbating without losing any water or her precious cargo. So strong was the magic of the Kulam that Allison even glowed, and had to buy larger shoes, and some maternity outfits for the week. She really got into the role of full term pregnant woman. She stopped starbucks cold turkey, turned down wine, and ate for two, gaining a few pounds that week. At the end of the week before was to leave she received a call from Anna, mere hours before her flight.

“It is time. Meet me at my office, here are the directions, chop-chop.” Anna said.

Allison arrived at the office, not remembering it at all from before. Lindsey was working as a maid for a previous client so Anna had full command and was ready to send Allison on the rest of her adventure. Yvonne pretended to be midwife.

“Allison waddled in, gently touching her stomach. She was led to the bathroom where she lay on her back nude and awaited instructions from the beautiful Kulam. She broke her water on Anna’s command, and then pushed the 7 lbs out of her body, feeling overwhelming pleasure, rather than pain as birthing would normally create. Drenched in sweat and overjoyed her lowly body could deliver such a gift from the Diyos, she was once again covered head to toe in preserved trimmings, including those she carried, opened and poured onto her. Her mind now associated extreme pleasure in both carrying and delivering the child of her betters. She was instructed that the child would never be expected to obey her, but she must in fact obey the child, and it would be born with ½ Filipino blood, and powers like the Kulam. Lastly she was told to lay still and relish her covering, and wait for the Kulam’s order to rinse off. Then, when rinsed she would only know she must follow the instructions given her and seek her new mate.

LINDSEY’S 28th BIRT

Anna’s husband passed a year before Lindsey’s 28th birthday. Anna was well provided for, and she kept Lindsey busy. She was accustomed to her constant presence, and really enjoyed how she was catered to. She was however lonely.

On Lindsey’s 28th birthday a couple years later, as a present to Lindsey, she allowed Lindsey to go down on her. After swallowing so much of her cum, Lindsey looked up at the beautiful Filipino women and said: “I would like to no longer simply be your maid, my mentor, my Diyos…I would like to be your complete slave, I live in your house, I eat your food, and I worship you completely, and I would like you to own me outright. I already feel I belong to you but I want you to tell me officially.” Lindsey kneeled and bowed to the powerful Kulam, kissing the tops of her perfect feet. “So be it,” said Anna. “You are now and permanently my total slave, and I own you completely. You no longer need to fret about making your rent with your meager tips. Simply turn over all the money you make to me, and I will let you live in your bed space as my permanent property now. You need only concern yourself from now on with the needs of your mistress, your owner, your Diyos. I will call Yvonne and we will re-christen you with the ceremony we used when you first had the honor of meeting me. You will not only enjoy it, but it will whiten your teeth a little.” Laughed Anna.

EPILOGUE- 17 years later

Lindsey continued obedient service to her owner, and from the submissive photos a graphic novel was developed, which later became an anime movie and made Anna very wealthy. The adventures of “White Maid for Diyos” were a cult success, of which Lindsey knew nothing about, nor of her following.

Anna had a second set of shelves holding more well-worn shoes on the other side of Lindsey’s bed. Thin comforter covers filled with preserved pedi egg trimmings became Lindsey’s blankets. Lindsey was in a constant state of arousal surrounded by the kinky Filipino foot related things and scents she was conditioned to love.

Lindsey was quite content as Anna’s docile maid/slave, and the salon clients were amused and thrilled that the fish had been replaced by Lindsey’s eager mouth. The, dark haired, blue eyed white girl with an obsession for Diyo’s feet, continued to enjoy her 16 hour days split between her mentor, the salon, and the tired feet of the Filipino nurses.

She was blissfully content in her new life, driving her mentors car, giddy knowing she drove the same car Anna, her owner once did. On her 35th birthday, and again on her 40th, Anna invited Filipino college cheerleaders, to have their feet serviced and worshipped by Lindsey as a birthday present.

When Lindsey was asked how she stayed looking so young, she attributed it to her strict diet, (Anna’s scraps) and her daily skin treatment ‘paste of the Diyo’s’,(blessed by Anna), a mix of coconut oil and pedi egg scrapings she covered her body and face with, then lied down chanting “Masunurin alipin para diyosa” for a series of orgasms.

Nobody questioned her dedication or subservience to the Diyos, or her amazing mouth skills. Those she cooked for were impressed with her knowledge of Filipino cuisine. By now she had memorized an entire cookbook.

ALLISON

Allison went as far as the strip clubs of Manila and enjoyed triple orifice penetration for the several months, and swallowed, covered her body with, and allowed inside her: countless copious ejaculations of sperm, from gorgeous, well hung pre-op trannies until she finally she got pregnant. Her liquid diet finally paid off. She was overjoyed to finally be able to carry the seed of her betters. She gave birth to two beautiful twin girls, and she shocked the doctors by having intense orgasms while delivering. By age 16 the beautiful, tall, exotic but extremely spoiled girls ordered their mother around as their servant and inferior, using their magic (having been coached by ‘Aunt Anna’) to finally make her simply that. They entertained their friends by controlling Allison for their amusement. They laughed as they operated her like a puppet, or robot, and even made her service their friends while they laughed. Their ‘Aunt Anna’ trained them well. Allison has never been more content with her existence.