The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

By request other chapters of “The Snooty Wedding Coordinator’ are added.

LOST CHAPTERS OF THE SNOOTY WEDDING COORDINATOR

Copyright © Nick Vegas 2014

This takes place right after Lindsey’s 28th birthday after having willingly offered herself to her mentor as her complete slave. The Kulam is making good use of Lindsey’s devotion and holds little tea parties and movie nights with her friends, showing off her submissive white girl maid, who not only serves the Kulam’s same aged friends food, but services them if they desire it. Lindsey looks younger and more pale at 28 than she did at 25, and her skill at bringing her Diyos, her betters, the beautiful females of the Philippines to orgasm, is quickly is becoming legendary among her circles. More income for the Kulam.

Meanwhile Allison, another thrall under the powerful spell of the Kulam wanders through the bars and strip clubs of Manila in a semi daze seeking the seed of her dream lover., due to the intense power of the Kulam, who have fellow witches that can refresh Allisons spell if she starts to slightly wane. The exotic dancers of the region had never met a tall blonde white woman before so deeply interested in pre-op trannie sperm.

Lindsey had just turned 28, and her schedule was full, it had been a month since she offered herself to Anna completely with no conditions other than her total devotion to and ownership by her mentor. As a tenant now at her former home and business, driving her bosses old car, she felt a certain kind of freedom. She no longer had to worry about planning events, or dealing with brides decisions, or vendors. She was quite content, truth be told ,turned on by simply having Anna order her around and make her schedule. She was incapable of doing even the most rudimentary math now, so Anna handled everything. All she had to do was clean both of Anna’s homes, massage Anna and bring her to orgasm in the morning, make her breakfast, do her part time jobs at the nail salons and bring Anna her pay. She’d return to make Anna lunch, massage her again and after making Anna dinner, service Filipino Nurses and bring Anna that pay as well.

Things were going smoothly and required little thought from Lindsey. She only had a few former Wedding clients who still expected her to work as a maid once a week, and she was able to dedicate herself to her one true passion, serving Anna and catering to her feet. If Anna sent her to Service some of her friends, she simply plugged in the GPS thing and went to the lady of the house. She always brought Anna back the envelope. If she wanted a starbucks after she just used the card Anna gave her and told the barista she was allowed to have one small black coffee. She never needed to think, she was so happy.

The special weekend of Anna’s associate MRS Q’s daughter’s wedding was approaching. She was now 21 And had a huge group of bride’s maids coming in from Manila. Lindsey was very excited. She knew she was to attend as Anna’s lowly lackey and her heart soared.

ALLISONS MANILA ADVENTURE

Allison had some money saved up from when she was smart enough to work, before she had ill fated meeting with Anna,before she was such a bubble gum brained airhead that she had to stop. She only had one thought that ran thru her mind now, it was to find the sacred seed of her betters. She had perfected breathing through her nose when her mouth was filled with the member of a sexy pre-op, while on her knees taking it from behind By a second pre op tranny. Oh well, she thought, as she cheerfully walked to the next strip joint featuring hot pre- op trannies. She hadn’t figured out that giving the blow job first, and taking it only anally simultaneously was why she hadn’t gotten pregnant yet with her dream baby. Living on mostly semen and appetizers took her weight down a little, and her skin was lighter than ever, thanks to the cream Anna commanded she use daily. She was getting a little tired however, after 2 years of living in Manila, Doing housecleaning for those beautiful, but demanding Filipino housewives (all she could qualify for) then go out at night sucking down sperm and getting anal from beautiful trannies. She also wasn’t aware that if the pre-ops were on hormones they wouldn’t have viable sperm, so she was basically volunteering to humiliate herself for humiliation’s sake as Anna had implanted into her mind. She was told by one recent beauty that if she wanted to get pregnant she should see a Kulam for a spell. Kulam sounded vaguely familiar but she couldn’t remember why. She thanked that smart tranny with another blowjob.

ALLISON visits the LOCAL KUMAR

After cleaning the floors and doing the laundry of a lovely, but demanding middle aged Filipino woman, Allison took her tips and went to the local Kulam. The Kulam saw the mystic anklet Allison was wearing and reached for her cell phone, she knew who’s work this was. She needed to know protocol.

IN CALIFORNIA

Anna picked up her phone and spoke in Tagalog. She smiled an evil grin and proceeded to give instructions to her Kulam counterpart. It was time for Allison to move forward, well at least a lateral transfer.

BACK TO MANILA

Anna hung up the phone and the local Kulam told Allison she could help her but it would not be cheap, it would take all the tips she had on her, and she’d have to fit in working as the Kumar’s personal maid into her schedule, until she was too pregnant to work. Allison agreed, as the Kulam seemed so nice. The kulam offered to improve Allisons tagalong too, as she only knew how to ask for humiliating sex in two years.

The kulam made a wax doll as Anna had, asked Allison for some hair from her head, which she gave gladly and placed Allison into a deep, deep trance. She commanded that Allison would get tattooed on both sides of her torso, so with arms down they weren’t seen, but when kneeling and putting her arms up, her true nature would be visible. She was ordered to get a tramp stamp just like Lindsey’s signifying subservience and obedience to Filipino women. If she did not have the cash she would offer felatio in trade. To the tattoo artist Allison’s temples were pressed and the magic sunk in. She would be capable of learning perfect tagalong now, And would be able to learn to cook, but only traditional Filipino cuisine.

She was also told to select specific pre op trannies not on hormones, and to finally after all this time finally allow vaginal penetration and then Perform oral, and lastly anal. She wasn’t getting pregnant with the seed of her betters because she had been programmed by Anna to continually take anal only and swallow before, and did not know better for Anna’s amusement. For two years she had been a local joke in manila, unable to speak the language, as a hapless sex toy for the amusement of pre-op trannies, who desired a tall white woman.

She was commanded to specifically seek out the darkest skinned Pure Filipino pre-op she could find, so the children would not be too diluted by her inferior genes. Children who she would consider her master or mistress and be their maid and personal servant when they were old enough to order her around. The children would be taught by a Kulam the ways of magic, and Allison was to expect and accept this. Allison paid the Kulam, and accepted her mouth being spit into and kneeled to thank her, kissing and licking the Kumar’s feet repeatedly until ordered to go now and report for maid duty tomorrow. The Kumar was impressed by Allison’s eager submissiveness.

Allison happily now left the lair of the local Kulam, happy in the knowledge she could at last fulfill her destiny. She wasn’t sure why only a certain type appealed to her so much, but she scanned the skin trades and brothels. It still took another 2 months of visiting every dark skinned pre-op tranny in the region, until finally one night a deeply tanned, brown eyed delicate beauty with jet black hair and brown eyes named Gwendoline was found. Gwendoline had viable sperm, even though the count was low, so repeated attempts to impregnate would be required. Neither minded.

Allison would manually clean the Kulam’s house in the mornings, scrubbing floors by hand, hand wash her laundry, pamper her feet and massage her entire body with virgin coconut oil, as she learned tagalong from the Kulam. She then did her meager paid maid work around town, and visited Gwendoline every night, she was available, begging for vaginal penetration and to let her take Gwendoline’s seed. If Gwendoline wasn’t in the mood, she would simply suck off the other dancers just for the taste of their sperm. It took a number of sessions with Gwendoline before Allison awoke with morning intense sickness, she finally did it. She was finally pregnant with the seed of her dreams! At last she could be the vessel of her betters.

Her urge to swallow the seed did not wane however and she continued to visit Gwendoline and the other dancers. She worked for the Kulam each morning, then as a maid to others, enhancing the Kulam’s petty cash fund. Allison even offered to be the maid for Gwendoline, at her small apartment. She was as submissive a maid to Gwen as she be would have been for a successful Filipino female business owner.

Once Allison began to show her pregnancy the kulam took charge of her diet, dictating Everything she would eat for the benefit of the child, which turned out to be twins. Alison was to have twin girls. She felt pleasure and arousal when they kicked, as her body now belonged to them in her mind. She continued to obediently serve the local Kulam and pleasure Gwendoline until it was time for her to return home, so she could birth the Diyos to be, in America.

Alison begged Gwendoline to accompany her and to be with her in the States so she could be her humble maid and worship her sexually. Gwendoline agreed., but refused to do any house work, and said she would still dance if she wanted to for her own spending money, shoes and clothes. Allison of course agreed. She wanted access to Gwendoline’s seed, she was addicted to it, and to worshipping Gwen’s body..

Allison showed up at her deeply conservative parent’s home in Houston with her dark skinned beauty and pregnant belly. Allison carried all the bags as Gwendoline admired her own fingernails, never removing her sunglasses, and carried herself like a visiting celebrity. Allison asked if she could stay there or at least have access to her trust fund.

Allison’s mother went to the window and looked for the Husband, expecting they came together, and he might still be parking the car. Allison’s mother asked very slowly and loudly if Gwendoline was her Nursemaid or her Midwife, per her typical expectations…Allison giggled and became animated.

Then Allison kneeled before Gwendoline, bowed once , and kissed the tops of her feet then, with a glassy eyed look- told her mother: “Gwendoline WAS the ‘father’ and that she’d searched long and hard to procure the perfect sperm from her betters, that her own inferior genes weren’t good enough, but the beauty of her beloved Gwendoline., would allow her to birth beautiful twins. Allison’s mother fainted when she found out.

Allison then received a sum to leave and not further disrupt the family, but she didn’t care.

Her condo in CA was paid for and she could raise her daughters and put Gwendoline on a pedestal, as a Filipino woman deserved. Because she was technically a man and had a penis, Allison was comfortable calling him “master” even if everyone else thought Gwen was a woman. If Gwendoline wanted to work as she had before stripping, that was fine, If she’d rather lounge around the house and work on her tan, while Allison went back to work and came home to gobble her sperm, and lick coconut oil off her sweaty body… then pamper Gwen’s feet, that was fine too. But first Allison had to beg Kulam Anna to make her more smart again, for to work again, after she gave the birth. In 4 or 5 months. (Allison was getting more fluent in the language of her betters but her English was not as perfect as it once was)

ALLISON VISITS ANNA

With Gwendoline sunning herself and deepening her beautiful tan, Allison took a trip to see Anna, by appointment of course, and showed up at Anna’s first home., the one she had before buying Lindsey’s. Allison was thinner now, and more alabaster than when she last saw Anna, except for her baby bump, of course.

An alabaster skinned, fit looking white maid with blue eyes answered the door in a skimpy maid’s outfit. She did not recognize Allison. Nor did Allison recognize her. The two pale, now, submissive white girls were polite to each other.

Lindsey asked: “You are here to see my owner, Anna?” Allison smiled. “I like that, a white girl knowing her place with her betters do my heart good. I’m carrying two future Diyos inside me right now.”

Lindsey looked at the pregnant Allison, and said: “You are so lucky to have the honor of birthing Diyos, my owner said to wait here.” Lindsey led Allison into the main room, then kneeled at attention, as Anna Entered in full Kulam regalia, the ceremonial spell casting clothes.She was petite and Allison towered over her. Anna’s skin was glistening in virgin coconut oil.

Anna Spoke: ‘Maid, continue cleaning my house, then prepare my lunch,” she snapped her fingers and Lindsey swiftly stood up to attention, pivoted, then exited.

Allison then knelt before ANNA. “Kulam, Diyos, I need your powerful magic for I can work again to raise these beautiful babies, my betters. I am not smart enough right now.”

Hmmpf, said Anna, As she allowed a well worn leather slip-on moccasin to drop from her beautifully tanned, lightly perspired foot. She presented the dark on top, light skinned soled foot to Anna, who immediately bowed and began to lick the top of the foot. When Anna put weight on her heel and raised her toes Allison simply stuck her tongue out, licked the salty bottom and allowed Anna to press her sole and toes onto it, a third of her foot IN Allison’s mouth, pinning Allison’s head immobile.

It was an interesting sight, the tall blonde white girl, bowing, with the foot of the petite Filipino Kulam holding her immobilized, one foot in her mouth.

Anna recited some words to a spell as Allison remained motionless, a human shoe for the exotic Kumar. She chanted for a few minutes…in Tagalong and sprinkled powder onto Allison. Anna then spit into her hand and them rubbed her fingers.

Alison remained still as Anna bent over enough to apply her thumbs forecfully to Allison’s temples. With Allison so deeply entranced, Anna stood and wiped her foot off on Allison, and produced the original Allison doll from an expensive handbag. She rubbed the face of the doll in her armpit for a moment, then put the doll in front of her and spat in the dolls face, said another incantation, then popped open the top of the doll’s head, retrieved the bubble gum from inside the skull and chewed it, again infusing it with her sacred saliva yet again.

“Rise to your knees slave” commanded Anna, and Allison did, like an automaton. Her expression was completely blank. ‘Raise your arms to the sky for me in salute’. demanded Anna. Allison did and revealed the torso tats proclaiming her loyal obedience to Filipina women, and her lower status as their servant. “Lower your arms slave,” commanded Anna. Allison obeyed, still expressionless.

Anna paced in front of Allison looking her over. Anna was thinner after her two year ordeal, save the baby bump and certainly she was more humble, and obedient… as she should be. Anna put the gum back into the dolls head for Allison to see, but she had smoothed the gum into a ball first, instead of misshapen like before. “You will be able to work a regular job now, to better care for your soon to be born Diyos. You will however work for a firm of My choosing and you will provide me a stipend from every check, with no objection, in cash. Your daughters will never hear the word no from you, only I can train them properly.

Your role is merely to feed them, bathe and clothe them and of course serve your betters humbly. When the girls reach a certain age I will train them in the arts of the Kumar, and they will be your new masters. They will be permitted amuse their friends with their power over you, and will have the complete control over you that I do.

You will eat strictly the cuisine of your betters from now on, it is the only thing you wish to eat. You must learn to cook it perfectly. You must continue to perfect the language of your betters and teach your daughters as well. They will speak Tagalong in my dialect before they learn English do you understand?” “Yes…. Kumar” said Allison slowly.

Anna grabbed Allison by the face and Alison’s mouth, opened automatically “I spit into you now just enough intellect to keep your children safe and work your job. Your gratitude to me is endless, you will do for me anything I ask at any time as well as provide the stipend.” Anna then spit into Allison’s mouth, a frothy gob of saliva and closed it.

“Swallow and obey.” Allison did and she trembled a little. “Stand up now.” commanded Anna. Allison rose to her feet, slowly and stood at attention, her expression was one of unending adoration. “Go home now and blow your boyfriend. then make him dinner. You will call me tomorrow for instructions. I may have someone who can hire you. The company deals in nurses clothes and shoes and has an exclusively Filipino clientele. Your language skills and eagerness to service the female executives will be a good fit. Leave the envelope we agreed upon on my desk as payment for today’s magic, before you go, slave. Awake!

Allison could not stop thanking the Kumar for her gift, allowing her to once again be smart enough to work at the company the Kumar specified. She bowed and bowed and left a thick envelope of cash on the desk. She left the Kumar’s house excited to go home and suck Gwendoline’s cock, before making Gwendoline dinner.

She was excited that until she gave birth she could work and wait on Gwendoline hand and foot, sexually worshipping Gwendoline as her diyos with a dick. If she was lucky she might be asked to clean Annas house as well, when she called.

Mrs Q’s DAUGHTER’S WEDDIING

With a window of 4-5 months before Allison gave birth, and Anna’s friend’s daughter ready to marry, Anna considered the option of Allison as her part time maid for a few months, and loaning Lindsey to Q’s daughter until that time, while she got her new house in order. If the daughter liked having a full time white girl maid, Anna was sure there was another uppity Wedding Planner who could be ‘convinced’ using her magic to serve another clientele with much greater humility.

She actually had one in mind, a rather tall, barely freckled, green eyed Redhead who recently moved her business from San Diego And whose attitude rivaled Lindsey’s before proper training. That was something to consider, she was only working Mrs. Quilentang’s daughter’s wedding because the daughter landed a rich white doctor who traveled a lot. Anna viewed her as competition to serve the goddess, and that would need to be corrected. Perhaps she needed to work her mojo to turn her from a competitor to a cooperator.

But now, Mrs Q’s daughter’s bridesmaids, all pretty young Filipino girls would probably enjoy their feet massaged and toes polished before the wedding, and pampered after a night of dancing. If the daughter was anything like her mother…

VANESA QUILENTANG’S BRIDAL SHOWER

Vanessa had been a lacrosse player in High school and was quite athletic, Her tight circle of lovely Filipino girls had a little bit of a mean streak. Vanessa had only met her mother’s maid a few times before she worked for Anna almost exclusively. She thought she was a bit too chatty and should just shut up and work for her betters. If she could be operated by remote so you didn’t even have to talk to her, even better, laughed Vanessa. She was drinking and smoking some herb with her bridesmaids at the bridal shower when she shared the idea. Her friends loved it and laughed. ‘Yeah right’ they said, “a white chick that doesn’t talk and does great foot massage? Bull shit.”

With that challenge, Vanessa grabbed her cell and speed dialed her mom. “Yo mom, can you get that maid you had to help clean up at your place? Is she available? Mrs Q answered “Let me call Anna honey, she works for her pretty much full time now, but she was very affordable. Anna said she actually OWNS her now.” said the mom.

A series of phone calls and some GPS programming, (not to mention Anna working a little magic on Lindsey’s doll ) later, and Lindsey arrived at the bridal party in her maid uniform carrying a bag, and pulling a large Coleman cooler. She had that stupid smile on she wore whenever she saw barefoot Filipino women.

LINDSEY AT THE BRIDAL SHOWER

Lindsey knocked on the door of the hotel room and Vanessa answered. “Yeah, you must be Lindsey, the former 5 star wedding planner bitch” Lindsey smiled and counted. Lindsey counted softly one two three four…7 brides maids, all Diyos. She got wet. Then she answered Vanessa’s question.

“I was Anna’s lowest level assistant, her cleanup girl at events, but I am better suited as her maid.’ Anna is the 5 star planner, she gives orders and I obey. I just do what I am told by my betters.” Said Lindsey with obsequies. I was sent to serve you now and work for you ¾ time until Anna feels you have settled in to married life.” Said Lindsey.

Vanessa was taunt and athletic, with a beautiful face, runner’s legs and feet to match. A little jaded, and she was tall for a Filipina with large, beautiful feet.

Vanessa spoke. “Yeah, you’re still way too chatty. If this is gonna work out you need to not speak, just take orders, like, when I snap my fingers, or do hand signals.. Vanessa giggled, “Or like work with a remote, that would be awesome sauce.” Lindsey reached into her purse and pulled out a remote and a Bluetooth headset. She inserted the earbud and handed the remote to Vanessa. With a card from Anna attached, then Lindsey said: “As you wish my Diyo’s. She then took a few steps forward into the room, and kneeled, with her arms at her sides and a deeply blank expression, except for her stupid grin.

HOW MUCH CUM IN ONE NIGHT?

The Bridesmaids had heard tall tales about submissive white girls who worked as servants, almost slaves for the Filipino rich, doing whatever they were told. Kulam legends were, well legendary. Now sufficiently buzzed and admittedly horny from getting high, the bridesmaids wanted to see if this shit was really true.

One of the bride’s maids, shorter than Vanessa and slightly plump, but not plus sized, Walked up to Vanessa and grabbed the remote. “Me first, my feet are killing me and I want my pussy licked!” To Vanessa’s shock she plopped on the couch spread eagle and kicked off her beat up old keds. She hit a button on the roommate and said: “Pedicure Me bitch, do my feet!”

Lindsey put her arms out and leaned forward catching herself into a crawling position, And slowly crawled over to the first bridesmaid. She silently took a dainty foot into her hands, removed the keds and began kissing and sniffing the foot, while applying pressure to reflexology pressure points, with great skill.

Then Lindsey began to gently lick the light skinned soles and probe her tongue between the Bridesmaid’s toes, eliciting soft groaning from the bridesmaid. Looking up at the at first startled, now very relaxed young woman.

Lindsey actually got her to cum just by ‘pampering’ her feet, then Lindsey crawled forward, buried her face between the unsuspecting girls legs and pulled of her panties, with her teeth, then leaned in and lapped away the first orgasm, as an appetizer and then created a flow of lady cum with her deep skills on eating the pussy of her betters. Lindsey Grabbed the girl’s legs rhythmically crushed her heads with them, leaving the bridesmaid sweaty and exhausted, the girl then collapsed. Lindsey held the remote up for the next woman.

Vanessa, in boy shorts and beat up funky old flip flops with princess written on them, and fakes rhinestones on the straps, grabbed the roommate. Hey, it’s MY party! She sat down and simply pointed to her large feet. Lindsey crawled over and removed the flip flops, stared at them lovingly as if she’d like lick them clean first, but Vanessa shoved the large perspired sole of her foot into Lindsey’s face first. Lindsey responded immediately. After all deep in her memory was having slept on this woman’s twin bed, and washing her dirty laundry working for missing Quilentang. She diligently responded to her trigger scents.

Vanessa’s scent was as exciting as her mothers, her feet just as perfect. Lindsey went to town, and was able to get Vanessa off a number of times as well.

Lindsey’s stomach was like a bottomless pit. Seven bridesmaids, all foot pampered, Pussy’s licked, all having cum. Everyone was spent. As the girls deeply slept, Lindsey obediently cleaned every inch of the hotel room, ‘cleaned’ like new each pair of Diyo’s shoes, and took out the trash. Lindsey washed, dried and folded all the clothes the bridesmaids had left scattered around the room.

THE MORNING

Vanessa stirred awake to the smell of authentic Filipino Cuisine for breakfast. Lindsey stood at deep attention when she noticed Vanessa waking. She mimed that breakfast was served without speaking, and pulled out a chair for Vanessa.

Stunned a little, and nursing a hang over, Vanessa looked around and sat down. Lindsey thought despite being brely awake from sleep that Vanessa was beautiful. Vanessa looked at the spread of food.

Lindsey had even made balut, a delicacy from the land of her betters, for the hangover’s the women had. The women were waking as well, stunned the room was so neat and the food smelled so good, and so authentic.

Vanessa asked: ‘You cooked all this? Tokwa’t baboy, pan de coco, Silvañas and everything else? Lindsey nodded her head. You can talk bitch,” said Vanessa. Lindsey said very meekly: “My owner made sure I know all the foods of your superior culture ma’am.”

Vanessa was mildly shocked, but got over it quickly. She spoke to Lindsey again. “Whats all this gonna cost me?” Lindsey answered: “Nothing ma’am. Anna commanded me to serve you as I would her until you settle in to married life, probably 3-4 months. I will sleep in a room or small closet prepared according to Anna’s instructions. I am your humble obedient servant during the day thru evening, but Anna may need me at night. I am trained in mani/pedi, massage, dagdagay, (my favorite) and I am better than Garra rufa fish treating Diyo’s. I know Filipino cooking, hair care, laundry, and bringing Diyo’s to orgasm, as you have seen.

Vanessa was impressed, she looked over the card from Anna. Then laughed out loud. “Awesome, so all you need is your maid uniforms and to sleep in my walking closet, with my soiled laundry as a mattress and my shoes to keep you company?

Vanessa glanced over and saw all the bridesmaids shoes look remarkably clean.( they had been licked clean) Ha! ,that room is already set up, I never do housework! You don’t even take hot showers, only cold ones? Awesome! , and…. you won’t cost me any extra food, it says you subsist on my left overs only.

Lindsey answered humbly. “Yes ma’am I am worthy only of cold showers and your left overs, I am honored to be allowed to serve my betters, and I know my proper place.

Vanessa looked slightly concerned. “But, like who’s gonna be Anna’s maid? Seriously, you’d get used to being waited on, hand and foot pretty quick. Especially for free, duh.

Lindsey looked around as if she’ was about to tell a secret. “Anna is considering training your current Wedding planner after your reception is over. Her attitude requires serious adjustment.” Said Lindsey.

TO BE CONTINUED?

BACKGROUND ON LISA SINGLEMON PLANNER & COMPETITOR

Lisa SINGLEMON is quite fit, a popular Yoga instructor who turned her affluent, white client base into a Wedding planning business that’s thriving. She still teaches to keep her leads current with ‘the right kind of clientele’. She has an indefinable Southern accent and a very elitist attitude. She looks down on any and all foreigners, and isn’t shy about it. She also quite tall and unusually strong, having been big into fitness for some time.

At Vanessa’s wedding Lindsey is instructed by Anna to obtain hair from Lisa’s brush, When she is seen primping herself before the reception. Anna has time to study Lisa and when Lisa takes off her shoes at some point in the evening to dance, Anna orders Lindsey to put several drops of a powerful potion she created into each shoe.

When Lisa returns from dancing, her feet perspired, Lindsey is caught putting the shoes back under the table. Lindsey said she was simply cleaning up around the area and wanted to make sure the owner of the shoes did not lose them. As Lindsey was about to walk away Lisa she asked if she was Lindsey Longtree, the big shot Wedding planner, and that she looks light a paler, skinnier version of her. Lindsey smiled and insistsed she’s simply a maid, but she is honored to work for an amazing wedding planner.

Lisa is intrigued, but blows it off and puts her shoes back on. When she does she becomes oddly quiet, and sits staring into space. Nobody notices she is sitting still, with a stupid smile on her face, motionless. Anna approached and sat next to her, then Anna leaned over and whispered in Lisa’s ear, as she poured a potion from a miniature vodka bottle into Lisa’s drink right in front of her.

“Drink this entire drink right now, then quietly follow me, bring your purse.” Anna stood up, and the petite, middle aged Filipino woman left the room with the very tall redhead following her, quietly, with a stupid smile on her face. None suspected, everyone smiles at a wedding.

HOTEL ROOM OF ANNA

Plastic sheeting was on a large section of the floor of the Hotel room. Anna let herself in and her trusty friend Yvonne was there with all the preparations. “Stand here at attention white girl, barked Anna.” Lisa did but she was defiant and strong. “What-was-in-that-drink. She asked slowly fighting to say the words, as her body slowly complied. Lisa was in great shape, and very defined.

Anna spoke as she put on her Kumar regalia with Yvonne helping her. “The same thing that I put into your shoes, the feet lead to every part of the body, so I put the potion there first. Now you cannot leave. I control your feet, and when you drank the potion, I control your body.”

Lisa was not digging this voodoo shit at all. “We’ll-see-about-that,” she said with great effort. “Anna said the phrase for “legs-freeze’ in Tagalong- ‘Binti freeze’, and Lisa’s legs did not move, they trembled for a moment then became immobilized, flexing nicely.

“Anna commanded again” Masunurin Agad. ‘Obey immediately.’ Lisa was strong and resistant. She said: “What-kinda-jibberish-are-you-babbling?” to Anna.

Anna laughed, but it was clear she need even stronger magic. She produced the red haired Wax doll of Lisa. She approached Lisa and grabbed her arm. Lisa while mouthy, was unable to resist, her arm moved like a mannequin, as Anna pricked Lisa’s index finger and let drops of blood drip onto the doll. “You-fucking-psycho” said Lisa, as Anna stepped on a stool, then spit several times into her hand then rubbed her hand all over Lisa’s face, breathing deeply into her face as well. “Tahimik” (be quiet) blurted Anna. She licked her fingers and ran the saliva over Lisa’s eyebrows, and under her eyes.

Anna commanded. “You see what I tell you to see, you speak when I tell you to speak.” Lisa’s jaw moved, the muscles flexed but she said nothing. Her eyes blinked rapidly, and they darted, side to side, she was still fighting and hard. She made a guttural moaning sound, like a growl with her mouth closed. Anna simply spit onto four fingers and rubbed them on both sides of Lisa’s neck. The growl ceased.

Anna began walking in a circle around Lisa, saying an incantation repeatedly, while throwing some kind of powder onto Lisa, leaving powder marks all over her outfit and skin. Yvonne lit candles in the background.

Anna held up the doll and opened the head, which had a small nut inside of it, apparently to represent Lisas brain, Anna popped the nut into her mouth, and closed her lips, she swished the nut around in her mouth. Slowly softening it.

ADVANCED TRAINING FOR PUTING BATANG BABAE (white girl)

Lisa’s eyes stopped darting. With her growl ceased. She was finally silent. She stood splotched with powder, her face painted with Anna’s saliva, immobilized, at rigid attention. Each muscle flexed.

Anna roughly grabbed the arm again she had used to prick the finger and positioned it pointing straight out in front of Lisa, and then did the same with the other arm. Lisa stood transfixed, like a sleepwalker, deeply under Anna’s spell. Anna laughed cruelly then positioned Lisa’s arms tightly at her sides, she knew she was gaining ground now. The once arrogant white girl’s body was like a living mannequin, under Anna’s control.

Anna was exhausted. “You sure are a fighter,” she said “but soon you will experience Kumpletong debosyon to me, your betters, your superiors, a complete devotion. Do you understand?

Anna was pissed, she really had to work this one. Anna and Yvonne quickly stripped Lisa. You could see why she had been so strong to resist, her years of yoga and fitness gave her a rocking body, she had defined abs and muscular arms and legs. Her skin only had a few freckles, and no tattoos at all.

Utak, Utak, buohin Anna repeated, roughly translated: Brain Brain complete. Anna cracked the nut in her mouth and Lisa collapsed to the floor in a limp heap, her expression was completely vacant now, completely blank. She was ready for the next steps. Anna and Yvone and positioned Lisa, with her arms at her sides, palms touching her skin, and her legs together, feet pointed. We were about to find out why the floor was covered in plastic sheeting. Anna spoke another incantation saying matiagas, matigas, meaning ‘stiff’ and hindi mabaluktot, ‘inflexible.” Lisa’s body went into a very intensly stiff flex, her body could now support Anna’s weight when she walked upon her, in utter dominance.

Anna wore only her headdress, and her old worn leather moccasins, nothing else. Anna spit out the two halves of the nut into her hand. Yvonne placed a chair next to Lisa, then assisted Anna in keeping her balance as Anna stepped onto Lisa’s lower legs, and walked slowly up her calves and her thighs, wiping off her feet on Lisa, every step. Anna said aloud “pinto banig” (door mat) for your betters. You are sa ilalim (beneath me). Anna walked up Lisa’s flexed abs and across her chest continuing to wipe her feet, until she stopped at Lisa’s face and stood with her petite Filipino frame resting squarely on Lisa’s face. Anna scrunched her toes and said more incantations. Holding her arms out to stay balanced on Lisa, Anna waited for Yvonne to position the chair behind her, over Lisa, locking Lisa’s arms in, so the sacred Kulam could sit.

Anna sat once the chair was in place. Yvonne placed two large shallow bowls on either Side of Lisa’s head, then poured half the contents from an aluminum water bottle into each bowl. It a cup apple cider vinegar a stable spoon of sea salt and a dash or two of red pepper, and two days of paa pawis (foot sweat). Anna had been soaking her feet in the mixture for two days. The human foot sweats roughly 1 pint of pure, clean sweat per foot, per day. The water bottle held around 1 quart of the elixir. Anna removed one foot at a time from Lisa’s face, and soaked them in the elixir again and leaned over Lisa’s face with the comfort of the chair she was sitting in.

Anna recited ‘bukas’ slowly, waving her tiny hand over Lisa’s mouth, and Lisa’s mouth opened slowly. “pahabain dila, pahabain dila, chanted Anna. “Extend your tongue” and Lisa’s tongue obediently extended. Anna’s magic controlled Lisa’s body, Lisa spoke no tagalong, but now her body obeyed Anna’s commands. Anna then said: “umiiral na ito upang maghatid sa akin, it exists to serve me.” Anna laughed heartily as her petite feet soaked in the exotic mixture.

Yvonne brought an eye dropper with more concentrated mixture of the serum that had been dripped into Lisa’s shoes and her drink, to get her to walk obediently to the room. She wanted very strong magic, this time to accelerate the process; Lisa would need to be conditioned much fast than Lindsey was, much faster.

Anna let her feet soak in the apple cider vinegar, salt and pepper mixture even more as she dripped the potion into Lisa’s open mouth. Lisa’s pupils dilated completely. A stupid smile came over her face.

Anna was pleased. “You like what you see white girl, very, very much. You have never seen such beauty before, or been so attracted to it. So ultimately devoted to it. ultimate debosyon, Anna chanted several times.

Anna leaned in so Lisa could stare at her face, memorizing Anna’s face. She showed Lisa as she put one piece of the nut into the Lisa dolls head. “The deepest part of your brain, your consciousness is ultimately devoted to me, your Kulam. You are obsessed with me and worship me, just as you place all Filipino woman above you. You are worthy only to serve them., only to obey them. Your desires are base as you are merely a base for us to walk upon. ”

Anna removed a foot from the deeply softening mixture. She used Lisa’s tongue to clean between each of her toes. And rubbed the sole of her foot on it. “You have always had a very strong attraction to the feet of Filipino women, but never acted on it before. You feel so unworthy of anything but degradation. You love the vinegary flavor of Filipino Cuisine, and you have an almost disturbing foot fetish for the feet of the islands beauties. When you eat our Vinegary food, your become aroused remembering the vinegary scent right now.”

“Dilaan malinis puting batang babae” Said Anna: “lick Clean, white girl. You love to lick the feet of your betters clean. It has always been your fantasy. Lisa began licking Anna’s feet enthusiastically, her body perfectly still but her tongue quite animated, her pupils dilated. She moaned quietly, as her mind absorbed Anna’s dictates.

Anna then sprinkled a red powder on the ‘brain’ of the doll, and spoke slowly. “This red powder is a small part of your brain and consciousness, it represents your business, and your interest in it. You now deeply desire to merge your business into “Serve the Goddess.’ In the next few days you will have transferred your planning company to be absorbed by Serve the goddess. You will appear completely rational when you tell your staff that they will report to me now, work for me now, and that you have a desire to step back and focus on other things. You will give me your business free and clear, your car and your savings, in exchange for .0001 percent interest in serve the goddess. You feel that you have thought about this for some time and I am better to run your business, and your life and take over your client list. In fact it turns you on beyond explanation, surrendering to me.

Anna then wiped her now cleaned, saliva soaked foot onto Lisa’s hair, then switched feet, allowing Lisa to clean the other foot. Anna had made elaborate plans.

YOGA CLASS CHANGES

Anna instructed Lisa: “You will be focusing more on your Yoga instruction, but with a new twist. You will supply me with your client list and make note of the women with attitudes I may dislike, who are single without attachments, who could serve me well. I will then have you offer them ‘an electrolyte drink’ made by me, and before the class, you will secretly pour a special magic potion in their shoes. The mere thought of bringing me more submissive white girls to obey and serve me is something you remember masturbating about furiously and will continue to do so.

ANNA’S DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS

Meanwhile your Yoga business will evolve as such: Anna read from a packet handed to her by Yvonne.

You decided to switch to Hot Bikram and Vinyasa yoga instruction, and take a course in Hilot, so you may skillfully and obediently massage your betters.

But first you will provide this group of beautiful Filipino Diyos, “island goddesses” that I recommend, free Chacos brand sandals, at your expense. You will include the yoga shorts and sports bra pictured on this sheet, and provide this particular brand of yoga mat.

It allows you to easily remove all the sweat from it using a micro fiber cloth. As you teach the class you will sip constantly from your favorite aluminum-drinking bottle, this one. I can refill it any time, with my magic elixir. You must keep your electrolytes up. Your desired new clientele, tiny, beautiful Filipino women, will wear the sandals for a week first, and then to class, they are all previous clients of my magic and will know what to expect from you, per my note to them.

As you thin your class of conceited white girls, your new class filled with Diyos will replace them. The beautiful Diyos will take the stairs to your class as warm up. When they arrive, they’ll all remove their sandals and place them at the front of the room where you instruct from, for your benefit, so you may enjoy their scent while you teach.

The white girls can’t take the heat and sweat and the stinky paa (stinky feet) of your better’s sandals, (selected for that very reason). You will be thrilled about your new, all Filipino clientele, dismissing the white girls until only you and the Diyos are in the room.

Once you have achieved your desired all Filipino clientele in your work outs, you may lock the door and begin the much improved yoga sessions.

You will teach 2, 90 minute classes in the morning and one at night. As your Filipino Diyos arrive after climbing the stairs, they will know to line up at the front of the room, and step out of their sandals. Presenting them to you to kiss the insoles and thank them for attending your class. Then, to begin and end the workouts, you will assume the corpse pose, next to the balance bar. But instead of relaxed you will flex tightly, making your body a strong walking surface for your students.

You will instruct your Filipino yoga class will walk over you wiping their feet like a doormat as I have, you will explain this is to ‘strengthen your muscles’, and to ‘train their balance’, and ‘elevate their self esteem’. They must feel free to show you no mercy.

Then may next walk, on the back of your legs wiping off their feet, when you assume Cobra pose, during that part of the yoga. Your pleasure at being allowed to be where you rightfully belong, as a foot wipe to your betters, will arouse you intensely, but you will conduct the class with a businesslike demeanor.

When you assume the locust pose, you will retain it to lick the insoles of the sandals of each participant, instructing them to hold the sandal up to your face. They may speak their grievances about how mapagmataas puting batang babae (arrogant white girls) have treated them. This is to for their catharsis and to show them you know your place well. You hold them in such esteem you desire the electrolytes provided by your betters. When the last student’s insoles are done, You may return to half tortoise pose, thanking each beautiful Filipino student as she stands in front of you so that so you may kiss the tops of their feet and their toes, complimenting them on their pedicure and thanking them again for attending your humble class and being part of your now preferred, personally favorite clientele.” The students will end their class with a corpse pose themselves, and you will kneel beside each one and personally dry off each woman with a micro fiber cloth, and leave it on their mats. You will chant: “Umiiral ako upang maghatid sa iyo, gumamit ako bilang habilin mo” (I exist to serve you, use me as you will.” You will end the session, asking your new students to change in the changing room, and leave their workout clothes for you to hand wash. ou will also inform them you will clean and put their mats away, it’s your job and that task is beneath them.

Once the Diyos leave, you will wipe each mat with the cloth, then throw them in the aluminum bowl you provided. You will wring out all the wash cloths into the bowl and pour it into a tumbler with ice, then kneel before it, and pray to me, Anna, your Kulam, then you will drink the contents, which will cause you to orgasm wildly. You understand that the sweat of your superiors is not only sacred, but all you are worthy of, and the only way you wish to replace your electrolytes. While you can never be Filipino, at least you can infuse your cells with something from your superior Diyos. It truly reiterates your proper place.

You will then wipe again, all the mats of your diyos, using your personal towel, then put them away. This will be the way you feel you wish you could have always done your yoga classes, because you love doing it this way. It’s more exciting and fulfilling to you.

Now, covered with the sweat of your diyos, and treasuring it, you will do your own yoga workout again relishing the scent the diyos have coated your lowly body with, again praying to and thanking me, your ultimate Diyos. Before you end your workout to shower and change into your maid uniform, you will first wipe yourself off with the same towel you wiped all the Filipino women’s mats, adoring it, then you will sit and meditate for 15 bliss filled minutes on how you must always better serve me and Filipino women at large, imagining your class as ten times larger. Only then may you shower. ready report to me for work as my lowly maid-servant for free. You will remember this as your own idea. Rerun all I have said over and over in your little mind, completely memorizing your new plans before I allow you to wake.

Lisa’s mind absorbed the rather detailed information, but elaborate ritual was important to Anna.

MORE INSTRUCTION FROM THE KULAM

Anna dipped her hands in the bowl and flicked the mixture into Lisa’s face as she continued.

You have decided to study Tagalong and learn traditional Filipino foot massage: dagdagay , as well as reflexology, hilat, and manicure/pedicures, you notify me of this when you awake today, explaining you need to acquire some useful skills.

Anna then placed the top of the nut into the head of the doll, and chanted. Kumpletong kontrol, kumpletong kontrol, (complete control) and added ito ay panaginip iyong buhay, ito ay panaginip iyong buhay, (this is your life’s dream).”

Anna then stood up, spitting again into the dolls face, and Yvonne placed her robe onto her. Anna stepped into her old, fragrant, leather moccasins, and scrunched her foot, for a few minutes, allowing her foot to regain it’s erotic, superior scent.

Yvonne slowly removed the chair, and shook out Lisa’s dress and then hung it. She then brought Anna a rather tall glass of ice water, which Anna completely drank, then kept scrunching her foot, and chanting for a few more minutes, Then Anna discretely urinated into, and completely filled the glass once holding only ice.

Anna then waved her hand over the glass. And held it out in front of the entranced Lisa. Gising at lumitaw natural (awake and appear natural) Kumilos normal (act normal) Anna waved her hand over Lisa’s face and Lisa blinked. Keeping her hands at her sides, see sat upright. She looked awake and refreshed. She smiled widely when she saw Anna and Yvonne.

Anna spoke: “You look thirsty, here” she handed Lisa the glass, which Lisa took and drank heartily, gulping it, licking her lips. ‘Mmmmn’. she said, “salty”.

Anna said: “Thank you for demonstrating the corpse pose to me, Lisa”. Lisa looked at Anna, and her pupils dilated fully, she hadn’t realized how beautiful her competitor really was, she smiled a wide grin. “Oh, I am happy to, Anna, you are so beautiful to ask me, really beautiful, Anna.

Anna interrupted. “It’s always Ma’am to me.” Lisa was deeply apologetic. “I am so sorry ma’am, please forgive me ma’am. I want us to get off on the right foot.” She smiled, realizing the pun as Anna crossed her legs and rotated the foot on top. Lisa went into a crawling position, and stared at Anna’s foot. “Is it weird or unprofessional if I tell you that you have really, really, beautiful legs and feet?

Anna spoke calmly as Yvonne watched. “Not at all, would you like to know how they smell it and show me the respect I deserve?” Lisa was elated. “My god yes, y’all have the cutest dang little feet, ma’am., I gotta say. Lisa reverently removed the old worn moccasin, then she sniffed the inside deeply, and her eyes rolled back, then she put it down, delicately. She leaned her face into Anna’s toes and rubbed her nose between them, sniffing strongly, and deeply. “Oh my god, hot damn.” She said. Lisa then began gently licking Anna’s pale sole, while looking up at her like Anna was a God. “Thank you Ma’’am, thank you” she said. “I’ve never done this before, but I think I have always wanted to.” Said Lisa.

When Anna was satisfied the new fast training worked, she retracted her foot. “Wipe this off with your hair now.” Said Anna. “Of course Ma’am.” Lisa gently held Anna’s ankle and wiped the foot onto her hair, smiling politely, enjoying how her hair now carried Anna’s amazing scent. Anna crossed her arms and spoke.

“Now put my shoe back on.” demanded Anna. Lisa reverently put the moccasin onto Anna’s perfect Filipino foot, then looked up at Anna, obediently. Anna stood up, walked to another, larger chair and sat regally.

Lisa watched Anna walk as one would watch beauty contestant, awed by her. Anna pointed to the floor in front of the chair.

“Get dressed then kneel here, so we can discuss business.” Demanded Anna. Lisa laughed, just noticing she was naked. “I totally forgot I was naked as a jaybird ma’am. Tee hee.” She stood and got dressed in what she had been wearing before then kneeled obediently in front of where Anna sat. Anna was drinking strong coffee that Yvonne had brought to her.

“Let’s talk business, woman to woman, since you are a strong competitor.” Said Anna flatly.

Lisa replied with a humble tone and delightful Southern drawl. “Well I sure as heck appreciate that complement Ma’am, but I don’t know if I am even fit to lick your boots, not that I’d mind that one bit.” Lisa Winked at Anna.

“I’m just a simple country girl, running my little event planning business with 8 employees, a few trucks for the chair and table coverings, and some lighting, etc. It’s a lot of stress, and I don’t know if it’s really worth the money sometimes said Lisa naturally.

Anna replied, between sips of coffee. “Why don’t you merge it with Serve the Goddess, I will make you an offer. What kind of car do you drive currently?

Lisa responded thoughtfully: “Hmm, I like that idea ma’am, and I drive the newest Mercedes, bought it cash. My income was pretty good last year, if I can say that, and this year it’s doubled. I rent an apartment now, but as soon as I find me a condo, hell-fire, I reckon I’ll buy that cash too!”

Anna spoke flatly, savoring it. “Enchanted events will become a division of Serve the goddess. The client list goes to me, employees report to me, after you detail exactly how you run it on paper for me. Then, you will inform your employees you have sold the company but will remain for a week to transition it, working as my subordinate at events.

You have decided that by the end of the week you will transition from being simply my subordinate and teaching yoga, with weddings on weekends, to exclusively being my personal maid servant and teaching Hot Bikram yoga.” Said Anna matter-of-factly.

How does that sound to you? “ asked Anna. “Wow,” Lisa answered. “I have only hired maids, but I’ve never been one before, will you totally train me?” Anna laughed. ‘Of course, I will, I have very specific expectations, it’s my way or the highway’ Anna laughed. Then she suddenly got serious again.

“I think it’s only fitting that as my maid you take possession of my well worn BMW and that I drive that new Mercedes. Don’t you think it suits me better?” Lisa answered excited. “Hell yes, ma’am, you would look so sweet driving that car. I reckon I’ll give you the keys tonight.” Anna continued. “You will write up the paperwork tonight when you get to your ‘apartment’, from which you will be moving from at the end of this week you see, my maids sleep in my maid quarters, that way they can serve me in a moments notice.

Lisa replied: “Understood ma’am.” What price will you give me for Enchanted events?” asked Lisa. Anna spoke, staring at her manicure. “I will take it, in exchange for a .0001 percent stake in Serve the Goddess, under these conditions:

You will work without salary, like an intern, and I will provide your food and board: A small shoe closet/hamper ,occupied by with my shoes and clothes should suffice . You will eat my leftovers after each meal, that of course, you will cook, after taking a Filipino cooking class. Your wardrobe will simply be some maid uniforms and 2 bikinis for working garden parties, and of course, your yoga clothes. Lisa was silent for a moment as she processed it all. Then:

Lisa looked at Anna, and Lisa’s pupils dilated, she smiled widely, and she tried without succeeding, not to show her excitement at the offer. She then extended her hand to shake.

Anna did not. “My word is good enough, I do not touch your puting batang babae (white girl) hands. You may show me your sincerity and seal the deal, by swallowing this.” Anna produced a silver tablespoon and slowly spat into it. She handed it to Lisa. Lisa stared at the spoon, filled with Anna’s saliva for a moment, then smiled as she popped the spoon in her mouth and her eyes rolled back as she swallowed.

Then Lisa shuddered and said: “thank you ma’am, thank you. I can hardly wait to begin. I just love learning at your feet.”

Anna took the spoon back and then Yvonne slowly spat into it. Anna commented matter of factly: “So I have a witness” then handed the spoon back to Lisa, who did the same thing again.

‘Hot damn, I am just a, how did you say? Puting batang babae, but you Filipino Gals TASTE of superiority, you’re so so good!” Lisa licked her lips. “I kinda wish we could make each deal separate, or had more witnesses.”

Anna smiled knowingly. “You have already shown me you know your place well, by how much you enjoy Filipino paa pawis, (foot sweat). For you it is like manna.”

Anna laughed. Lisa was not fazed at all. Lisa simply smiled, looking up at Anna. Anna spoke again, commandingly. “Tell me: when do you teach this yoga? Tell me about it. Is it also a good business?’

Lisa smiled. “Yes Ma’am, I have a pretty large class, and I bought the big studio space cheap, with it’s own shower and changing room, it’s all profit with what I charge, teaching several mornings and a couple evenings a week, on a top floor so no peeping Toms, it’s a totally private workspace.

Anna smiled. Very good, very good. Your clients? Lisa looked a little disappointed. “Pretty much…what did you say? puting babae? Ma’am. You know, white girls, that’s who can afford it.” She laughed.

Anna spoke with authority. “I think you should immediately start teaching Hot Bikram Yoga to some clients of mine, you can begin at the end of this week.

Lisa looked very grateful “OMG, thank you Ma’am, will they be of your caliber?, you know beautiful Filipino women? Oh my I can’t stop imagining a room full of Filipino beauties sweating and doing my yoga class! Wow!” Lisa licked her lips.

Anna spoke again, as Yvonne handed her a sheet of paper. “You will adjust the rates to my specifications, and each woman here will receive a pair of this particular model chacos brand sandals, as gift from you. You will buy them and mail them tonight ordering online, all the same style, but the sizes range from 5.5 to 9.5. It’s all explained in this packet. They must be shipped overnight to each address with this card, in Tagalong, so your class can wear them for a week before showing up at your class. Anna said :In time you will learn the language of your betters and how to cook the superior cuisine of you Diyos., My walang hanggang alipin (eternal slave). Lisa simply smiled. She loved the way the language sounded even if she didn’t understand it yet, hearing it made her horny.

Yvonne presented Anna a tall can of skin lightening lotion, all natural and magical. Anna presented it to Lisa. “In the meantime, you must apply this lotion over your entire body and face 2 times per day, before bed and upon waking. It will make your skin the appropriate shade of white, fitting for a puting batang babae, slave.

Anna then handed Lisa an aluminum bottle and a funnel. Pour the contents of the two bowls on the floor into the bottle. Sip it slowly until it is empty. I can always create more. Keep it with you always.

Lisa was ecstatic, she smiled as she filled the aluminum bottle, with the salty, vinegary liquid in the bowls Anna had soaked her perfect feet.

Anna said casually. “Those are my gifts to you, by the way, to cement our deal.”

Lisa turned and smiled at Anna. “Thank you ma’am, thank YOU. It’s already done cemented in MY mind.” Lisa put the cap on the bottle, and retrieved her key from her handbag. She instinctively kneeled and handed the key to Anna. Anna took the key from her BMW then dropped it cavalierly onto the floor. Anna said: ‘you may pick that up. Lisa crawled and picked up the key. Anna commanded again: Then, tidy up this hotel room before you go home tonight and get started with everything we discussed. You had some great ideas, I approve.” said Anna.

Lisa smiled widely kneeling before Anna and Yvonne before they left the hotel room for Lisa to clean up. Lisa said: “I hope I can be your perfect puting batang babae, ma’am, oh my god, I got your approval, Lisa shuddered with pleasure again as she began cleaning the room, looking forward to her awesome new life, hoping she would please Anna, and be able to do everything she asked and more, she deeply felt it was all she had ever wanted.

Before long Anna would command a fleet of obedient puting batang babae, and greatly expanded her business, and fortunes.

A GLIMPSE AT THE FUTURE A MERE 4 MONTHS L

A line of brightly white skinned white women stood at attention in a row, their expressions all blank and obedient, except for their stupid smiles.

Anna had done amazing work with the now alabaster-skinned Lisa, her tramp stamp tattoo looked beautiful on her back: masunurin alipin para diyosa. A month after her journey started, she procured several new trainees for Anna, and then promptly forgot all she new about events and focused on her 5 yoga classes per week, catering to an all Filipino clientele. Lisa bought all of them the same sandals ,yoga outfits and mats. And stayed on as Anna’s number 2 maid once Lindsey returned, and Allison took Lindsey’s place at Vanessa’s.

Anna had perfected her quick conversion process, using Lisa as the blueprint. Lisa now spoke almost exclusively Tagalong, learned dadaday and hilot perfectly, and of course cooked and ate Filipino food (left overs) exclusively from Anna’s used plate, while kneeling by the table.

There were several new puting batang babae alipin (white girl slaves) with alabaster pale skin and the same tattoos, working around town and at Anna’s large parties. Several stood in a line now while Anna strode back and forth in front of them, like a witch general, before a big party in her much larger new house. Anna was inspecting her troops, wearing a sequined dress and high heels that showed toe cleavage.

Her fortunes had grown thanks to the growth of, for lack of better words, her herd of slaves, or mag-ipun-ipon ng mga alipin, which was emblazoned on each slave girl’s stainless steel bracelet, it read: Diyo’s Anna’s mag-ipun-ipon ng mga alipin. It featured their nick name in Baybayin (ancient Filipino script). Meaning:” (goddess Anna’s herd of slaves) They also all wore the magical ankle ‘friend ship bracelet’ for quick, easy identification from Filipino women who were in the know, if the girls were in public and someone wanted quick use of a servant.

Anna really liked the uniform look of very pale white skin, uniform colored hair, (No highlights allowed) and each woman featured the BayBayin lower back tat, broadcasting their status.

Tonight was to be a big night of drinking and dancing. Anna wanted to expand her event market even more, and there were always wealthy guests who may inspire her, correctly or not, to become of her latest acquisitions, ready to dedicate body and soul to furthering the fortunes of ‘Serve the Goddess’ and it’s acquisitions Anna looked over her property, as she called them, making sure each was presentable. Several wealthy male and female business owners would be present. One never knew what good fortune was next. Anna’s herd included:

2 Blonde sorority sisters of Allison, 1 was a part time divorce lawyer who now did pro bono work for Filipino women when she wasn’t working as their maid, A lanky Croatian Dress shop owner, (who gave Anna’s referral’s dresses at cost. She quite subservient and also worked part time as a maid for dress clients Anna sent, once they bought their dress.

There was a short haired, tall photographer who worked weddings strictly for Anna now, donating her business to Anna, adding photography to Anna’s growing firm, as well as starting a ‘feet of the Filipinas’ website that profited Anna nicely. The photographer got to worship the feet of her subjects as her compensation for doing all the work. She also volunteered as a maid to her subjects.

There was A Swedish exchange student, who, was once rude to Anna while working at an upscale Beverly Hills department store, suddenly decided upon returning from her lunch break, that she’d rather work in Echo park at a Filipino ladies shoe store. Every day was orgasmic for her and she got to keep all the try-on stockings and personally clean the returned shoes by tongue before restocking, as well as working nights cleaning the homes of customers and giving them massages as a volunteer.

Another redhead that could pass for Lisa’s twin, who was once a Hairdresser for the upscale and obnoxious wives of the wealthy in Orange County, ‘suddenly’ had a change of heart. Her clientele is also all Pinoy, and she loved going down on her betters while their hair set and nails dried, having learned dagdagay, and realizing how much she loved their little feet.

And, there was a sandy haired former Volleyball player who became a chiropractor. She accidentally cancelled an appointment on Anna (it turns out Anna looked at the wrong calendar but does it matter?) She now grovels at the feet of her all Filipino female clientele, having stepped up to adding dagdagay and hilo massage which she absolutely loves doing as a free add on. She also works as a maid for Anna and her clients.

Anna only had one mis-hap, a stuck up, statuesque platinum blonde, a former fitness model who mistook Anna for a house keeper when Anna was shopping at bed bath and beyond. Anna was looking for an ice cream maker. The platinum blonde was already on a cocktail of mood disorder meds, and Anna had sneezed mid spell, leaving the white girl catatonic and barely able to respond to a few simple commands in Tagalong, she no longer understood English. Oops.

Anna decided to rent her as a sex doll to a group of Filipino lesbian bikers, who use her as a mannequin at their biker bar, and feed her like a baby bird, chewing up fatty deep fried lumpias and spitting them into her mouth, whenever she isn’t going down on them, or they aren’t enjoying her from behind with a vibrating strap on.

They simply put her into a car wash, kneeling in the bed of a truck, to clean her and let her do her business. Anna almost regrets that, because she was quite pretty and would have been a nice addition. Perhaps she’d find another platinum blonde tonight to round off the collection, she mused.