The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

HIDDEN CHAPTER—THE SNOOTY WEDDING COORDINATOR

A FEW CHANGES TO 7th LEVEL YOGA STUDIO-Former owner Lisa S.

Copyright © 2014 Nick Vegas

Background:

Before Lisa Singlemon the tall ultra-fit, red-haired owner of Enchanted Events,(an upscale planning, chair cover and lighting company) grew her company: she was a popular yoga instructor. She kept that business going to bring in new upscale white female clients. One business fed the other. She taught straight ahead yoga to an elite Caucasian clientele. It was super easy yoga for women who hated to sweat, but wanted to look ‘cool’.

There were some changes since Anna ‘conditioned’ Lisa using her quick training method.

A group of 12 Filipino women trekked up the 7 flights of stairs, with gym bags in hand, all wearing the same brand of Chaco sandals (known for getting aromatic rather quickly) and matching forever 21 black yoga shorts and sports bras, (included with the price of their 10 dollar per session class) discounted from the usual 25 per class to attend their new Hot Yoga session at‘7th level Yoga Center’ formerly Lisa’s Place.

As instructed in the package they received, the women had ‘broken in’ their sandals, wearing them daily, several hours every day for a week before the class.

They already felt like they had a partial work out simply climbing up all the stairs. The group of petite Filipina Diyos reached the front door of the 7th level.

The signs on the door all looked new, the first one read: Leave your sandals ON please. The other now read: Hot Yoga and Bikram division of: Serve the Goddess. In a much smaller font: Instructor—Lisa S. and in parenthesis below that, it read: subordinate to Kalem Anna. Then, in regular sized font, the hours of the 2 morning classes 3 days per week and 2 evening classes 3 days per week.

The door opened and Lisa, wearing flesh colored yoga shorts and a matching sports bra bowed and bid everyone please enter. Her long red hair was in a ponytail. At first glance she looked nude wearing a headset with a microphone.

The Filipino Diyo’s noticed there was a ballet bar at one side of the room, with a mat under it, separate from the others—Lisa’s mat. A paper runner led from the door to the ballet bar, apparently to keep the floor clean from shoe bottoms. The Filipino women lined up on one side of that room and waited for class to begin, in the already quite warm room, they began perspiring before the class even started.

Lisa closed the door and stood addressing the all Filipino, all exotically beautiful, class. She stood almost at attention, and she was much taller than everyone, her pale skin taunt and her body delightfully muscular.

She asked: “Is everyone here a referral from Kulam Anna?” Everyone nodded her head. Lisa continued smiling: “That’s great, because this class is designed not only to be an awesome hot yoga class, great for your health and well being, but: it’s specially designed to increase YOUR own self esteem, and YOUR sense of balance, as well as to be cathartic for YOU. You’ll soon see why it’s my honor and privilege to teach this class, which is really a lot of fun for me.

Lisa stood where she was about to lay in corpse pose. “When I assume the flexed corpse pose, I want you lovely ladies to walk only on the paper runner and line up at the balance/ballet bar.

Please step DIRECTLY out your sandals, and then directly onto Me. Begin at the tops of my feet, and walk the full length of my body, using the balance bar if you need to, flexing your toes and aggressively wiping your feet off on me: the puting batang babae. Don’t be shy, I can take it, really. If any emotions come up during this exercise, and you need to yell, or spit: well that’s ok too. Lisa smiled at the class.

Anna, my Kulam and lifestyle coach: custom designed this class, for Your benefit, and me to perform. I simply volunteer here, and it’s my honor and pleasure... well you could say, it’s my path.

With a big stupid smile Lisa lay down on her back then flexed her taunt, pale, strong body. She was stiff as a board, fully concentrating, on being the base for her betters to walk upon. Her toes were pointed, her legs were flexed, her abs were tight, her arms and neck and face were flexed, in a full body isometric.

The Filipino women allowed their sandals to drop from their beautiful, moist little feet one at a time, and walked the length of Lisa, starting on the tops of Lisa’s flexed feet, wiping their own perfect, perspired feet, and their amazing scent, on the mababang-loob puting batang babae (lowly white girl).

Anna had so deeply conditioned Lisa she did not display the absolute pleasure she was feeling, as woman after exotic island woman, walked the length of her body, wiping their moist, perfectly structured Filipino feet, richly & pungently aromatic from the sandals she gave them as gifts. A few women had reasons to spit on Lisa’s face, a couple times, and one even got teary eyed as she yelled about her bad week, and treatment by white coworkers.

When the last woman was done, a very well used Lisa slowly rose to standing and addressed the class. “Excellent ladies! That was just excellent. I thank you all. Just leave the sandals where they are at the front of the room, next to my mat. They’re just fine right there! Now let’s get started! Everyone please go to the mats I laid out for you.”

Soft music began and Lisa started the class. She went through several poses and when she reached Cobra pose, the class was instructed to now walk on the backs of their instructor’s legs. They complied, wiping their feet on Lisa again.

After a few more exercises, Lisa assumed the Locust pose, and held it. (That’s on your stomach, legs flexed and toes pointed, face looking forward, body strong, arms flexed straight against your sides) Lisa then told the class. “Each of you please bring up your sandals, now and then hold the insoles up to my willing face, airing any and all grievances that may have caused you stress this week, or made you feel bad. I will then kiss your sandals, licking them if you command it, as penance, and to release you from your stress, Namaste.”

Each student, now soaked in sweat from the workout so far, approached Lisa with their well seasoned sandals, and did as requested. Some took more joy in it than others. A few girls copied each other and spit onto the sandal before presenting it and yelled about some club where they had a bad experience or a saleswoman that was rude to them, or being mistaken for a housekeeper at a hotel. Without admitting it out loud, Lisa loved every minute of it, her conditioning was so deeply ingrained.

When the last woman had vented and replaced her sandals at the front of the room, Lisa slowly stood up. She stretched, smiled and returned to the next few exercises; the 90 minutes session was nearing it’s middle. Hot Bikram yoga typically has 26 poses in all.

Lisa made an announcement: “Anna had a brilliant idea: to add a Pilates move into this work out. I think you’ll like it. This will strengthen your lower abs, and exercise your inner and outer legs and hip flexors, as well as benefit your coordination, and self esteem. I will assume another pose, and use this lazy Susan to assist you.”

Lisa positioned the large lazy Susan in the middle of the room.

Lisa then spoke again: “Please reposition yourselves in a tight circle around me, as close to me as possible. We will be doing two exercises this way, one Pilates then back to yoga.”

Lisa smiled sweetly as the beautiful and sweaty Filipino women formed a circle tightly around her. Lisa continued:

“Please lie on your backs and bring in your legs, with your hands behind your knees, your knees to your chest. This is called the ‘double leg pull’ for your lower back. Doesn’t that feel great?” All the women complied, and spoke among themselves in Tagalong.

Lisa continued. “Now, as I assume the ‘bow pose’ or Dhanurasana on this lazy susan, you can see how I am benefiting my back, laying my stomach down but my face is upward as I grab my ankles and pull them toward me, raising my head, now I will remain firmly in this position for this exercise.” Said Lisa.

She continued, before moving the position of her microphone giving full access to her smiling face.

“The woman closest to my face, please extend your legs, until the soles of your feet rest on my face, then press and flex them, scrunching then opening your toes, a few times. Then use both your legs and feet to turn me clockwise, your feet gripping my face firmly, until the next woman can reach me. They will do the same until I have made 5 rotations in one direction. Then, reverse direction and rotate me 5 times in the other direction, then stop, bringing your legs back in.”

Lisa exerted decent effort holding the pose while the adorable, perspired soles of her betters were pressed against her face to turn her. It took more effort concealing the arousal it gave her to serve her betters this way, as a piece of fitness equipment for their beautiful legs and feet. Lisa held her pose, as the women rotated her.

12 perspired beauties using the soles of their feet to position her was euphoric. Lisa’s muscles were taunt and she entered a light trance as she rotated, feeling the perfect flesh of her superior Diyos rotate her like a top, while she remained motionless.

At the end of the rotations, Lisa was absolutely thrilled, and the women were amused by the feeling of power it gave them. Plus, they got great lower ab and leg exercise. When all the students withdrew their legs it was back to bikram yoga moves.

Lisa spoke again, slightly light headed after such excitement. “Back to yoga, I trust your inner and outer thighs, and hip flexors felt that ladies! This next pose is called Kapalbhati in Vajrasana, or ‘blowing in firm pose’. Here is how we do it” said Lisa flatly.” Lisa kneeled in the center, her legs underneath her, hands resting on her knees. “Please come in closer”. She asked. All 12 women moved in closer in the hot room. “Now sitting in kneeling position, spine very straight, hands resting on your knees, feet underneath you, breathe IN deeply, then blow OUT through the mouth, through the lips, concentrating on the exhalation only. Simultaneously with each exhalation, pull your stomach in firmly.. Then immediately relax the stomach and repeat. Just imagine you are blowing out some birthday candles a foot away from you. You should all be in synchronization, don’t worry about me, My timing is different, but aim in my direction please, ten breathes.” Said Lisa, pointing to her face. Lisa slyly timed her inhalations to be the in sync with the women’s’ exhalations, allowing her to deeply inhale their sacred breath, over and over. She became euphoric, light headed, and her orgasm went undetected. She felt so honored to be allowed to breath in the air her betters breathed out. After the 10th breath, Lisa paused, letting the pleasure run over her for a moment. Her heart beat pounded in her head. Her pupils dilated widely, then she continued the rest of the class. “There are typically 26 positions in Bikram Hot yoga so let’s finish class the second half.” She said, sounding quite business-like as they continued. The Diyos were nearly worn out, and Lisa assumed the half tortoise pose: (kneeling, arms extended in front, facing looking downward).

Lisa addressed the class: “I’d like to thank each of you individually for taking this class at the discounted rate Anna specified, and allowing me to teach it to you. I am deeply, deeply honored. Please stand closely in front of me while I maintain this pose to personally thank each student. Simply stand with your feet below my face. When I am finished, please return to your mat and assume the corpse pose so I may conclude.”

Each girl took her turn standing in front of Lisa, towering over her, positioning the tops of their perfect, exotic feet in her face. Just barely below Lisa’s face as she knelt. Lisa reverently kissed the tops of each woman’s feet and toes, (aiming for where the chaco straps met their skin) while she quietly chanted: “Umiiral ako upang maghatid sa iyo, gumamit ako bilang habilin mo” (I exist to serve you, use me as you will,) to each woman. Lastly, she complimented their feet. “Tunay kong nabibilang sa iyong maganda, perpekto paa.” (I truly belong at your beautiful, perfect feet).

The class was then instructed to go assume corpse pose and relax deeply, then extend their arms behind them relaxing further.

Umiiral ako upang maghatid sa iyo diyosa, gumamit ako bilang habilin mo, ikaw ay superior sa akin” (I exist to serve you, goddess, use me as you will, you are superior to me” Repeated Lisa softly as the 12 island beauties rested, and Lisa continued the chant, then used a 16x16 inch micro fiber cloth per woman to dry them off, from the palms of their hands, under their arms, their entire body to the bottoms of their feet, then left the saturated cloths on their mats.

Ending the class, Lisa let the women know. “You may change in the changing room, and I will clean and stow your mats, that task is beneath you my Diyos. Also please leave your Yoga outfits in the hamper provided. I will personally clean them by hand and return them to you before the next class, mid week. I can either mail them or bring them to you if you signed up for my rather inexpensive dagdagay and hilot massages.” Said Lisa, bowing.

The students applauded, left the classroom, chatting among themselves in tagalong looking very forward to their next session. A few had signed up for the rather low priced dagdagay and hilot massage, truly enjoying Lisa’s rather appropriate attitude toward them.

Once the students had gone to shower and change, Lisa used the microfiber towels to carefully wipe their mats, then individually wrung each of the saturated cloths into a large ice filled aluminum bowl she had in the fridge for just that purpose. She transferred the sacred electrolyte-rich-liquid into a 2 quart glass pitcher, then kneeled, while chanting praise and worship to Anna, her Kulam. Lisa then eagerly drank the entire pitcher’s contents, without stopping, then licked her lips, her eyes rolled upward.

Her body tensed fully, and she reached orgasm, which was spectacularly well hidden by her deeply flexed pose. Only her extremely dilated pupils, and that stupid smile gave it away.

Lisa slowly rose, and staggered slightly walking over to the mats used by the women. With her own personal towel she wiped each mat again, deeply excited in the knowledge she would use that towel on herself when she finished her own shorter, mostly flexing and muscle strengthening workout. Lisa used poses that maximized her being able to breathe in the erotic scents her betters had rubbed onto her lowly body in their class.

At the end of the intensely aromatic, very satisfying workout, Lisa wiped herself head to toe with the towel used to wipe the beautiful Filipino student’s mats, and had yet another orgasm before sitting in 15 minute meditation. Lisa imagined a much larger classroom, with 100 Filipino female students, using her as their doormat therapy while she remained in corpse pose, loving every second of it. She shuddered in pleasure at the thought.

Lisa then stood, aired out the room and mopped the floors with vinegar. The students had all left so Lisa filled a large metal tub with water and vinegar and soaked, then removed and hung the mats to dry. Once the studio was extremely clean. Lisa took a cold shower using the deeply coconut scented body wash Anna had issued her. She gathered the hamper with all the students’ clothes and went to Anna’s to begin her maid shift. Dressed accordingly.

MEANWILE ANNA STOPPED FOR COFFEE IN SAN PEDRO

There were at least 3 venues in San Pedro where Anna had a following for her extremely successful event business. Fort Mac Arthur, a Hilton and a Double Tree. After chatting with a few facility coordinators who were always eager to see Anna and refer her, Anna stopped in at the Starbucks on Gaffey for a hot tea. The well dressed very petite (4′ 11″ in heels) Filipina was simply people watching, when she saw a couple park rather close to her shiny Mercedes. It was an emaciated blonde Caucasian girl covered in tats head to toe, who parked, then went around the car and opened the door for a rather plump, short, dark haired woman of Asian extraction, (although hard to define if she was exactly Filipino).

It might not have been noticed by the layman, but the tiny, plump girl was in charge. The skinny white girl followed her like a puppy until the door to the coffee place required opening. Then the plump girl stood waiting, and tapping her foot, until the blond opened the door. Anna noticed the single tattoo on the plum girl’s leg. It was a star of some kind. She and Anna saw each other and nodded in an unspoken signal that each knew the other had a special power. Anna smiled to herself as another customer approached.

With a book in hand, the 5′ 8″ strawberry blonde, wearing a Penn State Ball cap, no make up, a Penn State lacrosse t shirt, short running shorts and teva flip flops sat down. She didn’t notice Anna was sizing her up. Anna didn’t really plan on recruiting, but after seeing that other couple she felt reckless., and a little bored. Anna checked inside her expensive looking handbag and checked for 2 over sized eye droppers, filled with her elixir, check.

She looked at the line inside the Starbucks, which had shrunk a little. Anna noticed the lacrosse player was pretty even without make-up, low maintenance, no tats, and didn’t even have polished nails or a pedicure. She was already a very light shade of pale, and there was no obvious attitude problem, but Anna now had it in her mind.

“Pardon me miss,” said Anna, would you mind watching my handbag while I go get a tea?” she asked the 19 yr old Junior in college. Without glancing up from the book on kinesiology, Jessica (her name) said. “Sure.” Anna went inside.

Anna ordered a small vanilla flavored drink, and a hot tea for herself. She dosed the vanilla drink with an eye dropper full of her clear elixir, and returned to her outdoor table.

Anna sat down again, and placed the vanilla drink on Jessica’s table and retrieved her purse. “thank you so much miss, it’s hard to find honest people these days.” Said Anna Jessica looked up from her book, and noticed the cool vanilla frozen drink waiting for her on a hot summer day. “Oh, I’m from back East, I didn’t mind watching your purse, miss.” Said Jessica with a disarming smile. “You didn’t have to get me a drink…”

Anna motioned with her hand like it was no big deal. “oh please, no big deal, enjoy, I hope you like vanilla.” She smiled. As Jessica reached for the drink, Anna intentionally fumbled with her cup, dropping the lid at Jessica’s large feet. This gave Anna the opportunity to slyly drip a few drops of her elixir onto the toes of each of Jessica’s feet, as her flip flop clad feet were within easy reach. The elixir soaked into Jessica’s feet.

Anna retrieved the lid, and held it up, as if to infer the moisture from the tea lid was what splashed onto Jessica’s feet. Jessica was nonplussed, and continued to read.

Anna calmly sipped her tea, waiting, looking at her watch. Jessica stopped turning pages and seemed transfixed on a specific page of what she was reading. She was silent.

Anna spoke. “What are you reading there?” Speaking a little slowly, the tall athlete answered. “Kinesiology, Senior year starts in the fall.” Anna interrupted. “What is that then, in layman’s terms?” Jessica slowly turned to look at Anna, her voice becoming dreamy. “The way the human body moves, studying muscle function”…Jessica drifted off. Anna spoke. “Drink the rest of your vanilla drink now, then come sit at your beautiful new friend’s table.” Jessica slowly stood up, like an automaton, she had the body of an athlete, the face of a model, with dark eyelashes and eyebrows and strawberry blonde hair with blonde highlights. She sat at Anna’s table, smiling at Anna as her pupils dilated, larger and larger. Anna leaned in and spoke quietly. “So do you have an internship during summer vacation?” Jessica replied, “no, I am reading and practicing a couple days a week”.

Anna smiled. “You have decided to be my intern this summer, and refer to me as ma’am. You will occupy all your non-study and practice hours as my intern, you see me as more beautiful each time you see me, as you subconsciously appreciate the body type of Filipino women, genetically your superior. You feel very susceptible to accepting my instruction and look forward to the time you will spend with me. You are ecstatic you decided to chat with me today.

Your internship starts tomorrow, you look forward to any chance you get to study Kinesiology especially when you have the chance to examine the legs, muscles and body of a Filipino woman.”

The elixir absorbed by her feet, combined with what Jessica drank made these thoughts and commands burrow their way into her consciousness. A stupid smile came over Jessica’s face. Anna gave Jessica a business card and address, and had her give her phone number to Anna. Since Anna had no quarrel with Jessica and she merely inducted her at the spur of the moment, she figured she’d likely release her at the end of the summer, not that worse for the wear… Anna imagined how Jessica would behave after 3 months of having been: a human foot rest while Anna watched TV, or read or perhaps kneeling before her, endlessly praising Anna’s muscle and skeletal structure, citing it’s beauty in medical terms, reciting each individual muscle, and bone, turned on by each ligament and joint, practicing physical therapy on her, helping her studies.

Jessica needed no tattoos in her opinion. Anna wondered if 3 months under Anna’s control, Jessica might operate from a different frame of reference when she went back to school. Anna mused Jessica could even transfer to Hawaii to continue her post graduate education if she so decided.

After all, Hawaii’s second largest minority was Filipino. Anna instructed Jessica to finish reading, finally saying a joke only for herself: “I am pleased you are now a Fan of Anna” before Anna left, looking forward to Jessica’s internship starting tomorrow. She knew deep down Jessica was looking forward to it as well.

LISA AT ANNAS POST WORK OUT

Anna, having returned from starbucks, was sitting at her desk when Lisa entered through the servant’s entrance, and reported for duty. Lisa placed the fees collected for the day’s yoga class on Anna’s desk then kneeled, arms clasped behind her, looking at Anna with admiration as she waited for instructions, and humbly asked: “ma’am, did you..”

Anna’s phone rang before Lisa could finish. Lisa knew to stop mid sentence and freeze if Anna picked up the phone, just as she would if a Filipino woman interrupted her. Anna then swiveled her chair to look toward Lisa, but then Anna began quickly speaking in Tagalong on the phone, laughing and becoming quite animated. This gave the impression it would be a long conversation.

Anna turned one palm upward and summoned Lisa to her feet, then curled her index finger. A Filipino command (for dogs or one inferior to you) to come.

Lisa quickly crawled to kneel at Anna’s feet. Then, like a reflex Lisa positioned her elbows tightly to her chest, and placed her thumbs below her chin, palms open, wrists touching. Seeing this, Anna simply slipped out of her well-worn moccasins and cavalierly rested her perspired heels in Lisa’s palms, pressing the tired soles of her feet on Lisa’s compliant face. Lisa didn’t move a muscle.

Anna spoke on the phone for a good hour scrunching her toes, and tapping her feet onto the obedient white girl’s face, while focused on the conversation. Sometimes she rubbed Lisa’s head with her soles or alternated which toes she wrapped around Lisa’s nose while she chatted and chatted. Lisa remained motionless accepting her rightful position below the powerful Filipino Kulam.

“Pagpatuloy-masunuring lingkod, said Anna coldly. (resume, obedient servant). Lisa looked at Anna with deep devotion and asked without skipping a beat: “have specific duties for me today Ma’am? (it was as if a cd had been paused and then play was hit, the way Lisa responded to Anna’s commands.)

Anna crossed her arms, and asked: “First how was your hot yoga class? Did everyone participate?” Lisa smiled widely, with that stupid grin. She said:

“Yes ma’am, the class was excellent, I look forward to many more, your ideas truly improved the class.” ‘Excellent’ said Anna, as she scrolled through her rolodex.

Anna then said: “I will review the surveillance footage while you perform my full body scrub, the virgin coconut oil massage and my fresh pedicure today, in the salon room. French tip. Anna smirked “As is custom I haven’t washed my skin for a full day after the last hilot treatment you did. I bet you enjoyed being my footrest while I spoke to Manila, didn’t you mababang-loob puting batang babae (lowly white girl).

Anna dropped a written list of cleaning duties, onto the floor and then she retracted her feet, allowing Lisa to place her slippers back onto her, and pick up the list. Anna leaned over slightly and touched a thumb to each of Lisa’s temples, putting her instantly into a deep, deep hypnotic state. Anna smirked at how easy it had become now.

Anna then spoke: ‘Before you begin today’s list:

I have had an idea to have all three classes meet: one, non class day per week to network at the yoga studio, in casual dress and sandals, except for you, of course, and exchange business cards, recipes, etc. You will wear a bikini, serve appetizers, and about half way before the networking ends, you will perform the flexed corpse pose, and experience the absolute thrill of all 36 odd Filipino students perform their foot wiping therapy on you, marking you quite well with the scent you apparently enjoy, of your betters. The sheer joy of serving that purpose will place you in a deep obedient trance, allowing the students to take turns commanding you as they wish, in case they themselves would like me to condition a servant for them personally.

When the last student has amused herself, the students will leave and you will clean the studio. Then, you will simply put on a light summer dress, and run whatever errands I have assigned you for the day, savoring how well you have been marked by the scent of your betters, enjoying any reactions you may receive from the public that may notice it.

Once done will the errands, you will shower as usual before performing any maid servant duties you have for me. You will present ME with this idea as if it was your own, while you perform my pedicure today. When I of course approve of it, you will have a minor orgasm and thank me profusely, offering to make me something special for dinner. Then you will continue your duties. Anna then curtly said: “gising mambubukid alipin (awake peasant slave). A stupid smile and recognition of Anna and her surroundings appeared on Lisa’s face.

Smiling, Lisa did her maid work that day, then she gave Anna a full body scrub, virgin coconut oil massage, using slow deliberate strokes, and stole glances at the video of her class, arousing her all over again. Lisa gave Anna a beautiful French pedicure and blew her toes dry. Anna fell asleep, snoring softly. Lisa went down to her basement bedroom, (part of the laundry room), surrounded by some of Anna’s shoe collection carrying the day’s yoga clothes.

Lisa prepared a series of clothes drying racks. Then took the yoga clothes from the day’s class, and filled the large metal bathtub with only cold sparkling water. She placed all twelve sweaty yoga outfits into the tub and hand rinsed each one, vigorously, then wrung it out well, back into the tub. She hung each outfit to dry. She then submerged an empty, standard size arrowhead bottle into the tub, filling it with the tub water, the elixir from her Diyos.

Lisa then put her own yoga outfit in a separate bucket to wash with vinegar and water. She then stripped and lowered her pale, fit body into the tub filled with the lightly gray water that had been used to rinse the student’s yoga clothes. Lisa’s pupils dilated widely and she smiled broadly, splashing the water into her face, mouth and hair, then she submerged below the surface, and rested under the water as long as she could, then she bolted upright, giggling and splashing her face open mouthed, licking her lips, as she swallowed the water blessed with the flavor of her betters.

Anna did not only enthrall Lisa, but Lisa worshipped her, and her new clientele. In fact, after Anna’s “conditioning” Lisa was infatuated with, and put ALL Filipino women on a pedestal. She had never been happier.

She ended her day by drying herself off, and reclining in the twin sized bed assigned her by her Kulam, looking forward to serving her tomorrow and teaching her next yoga class. She loved her life of Pilipino pangingibabaw, puti ang pagsumite (Filipino dominance and white submission).

It was only logical to her. She drifted off to sleep pleasuring herself, daydreaming that one day Anna would expand her stable of compliant, obedient submissive white girls.

She imagined every Filipino woman in a gated community, or maybe a small town, would have tall, obedient, submissive white girls waiting on them hand and foot, be their maid servants, wash them, dress them, cook for them, massage them, only desiring to please their true superior, the Filipino female, by putting themselves in kanilang mga tamang lugar (their proper place). Lisa had indeed been very well conditioned by Anna, the very powerful and ambitious Kulam. Lisa slept with a stupid smile on her face.

JESSICA’S FIRST DAY INTERNING

Lithe, tall, athletic: Nineteen year old Jessica showed up at Anna’s large home wearing basically the same kind of outfit she wore when Anna met her the day before. Teva flip flops, short athletic shorts with Penn State lacrosse, a matching shirt and a ball cap. Her face was innocently beautiful with no make up. Her long strawberry blonde hair was in a pony tail. Her eyes were bright and intelligent.

Anna answered the door, and smiled. Jessica took one look at the petite Anna and could not believe she was even more beautiful than she remembered. Anna spoke. “Welcome to day one as my intern. Come on in. Remove your shoes.”

Now barefoot but at 5′ 8″ Jessica still towered over Anna, the young athlete smiled, waiting for more instruction. “Ma’am, what would you like me to do first? I am good on computers, typing, different software, etc. I’m not afraid of hard work either. Asked Jessica, with a disarming smile.

Anna spoke curtly. “Take off your ball cap and follow me into my media room. Drink this before we begin” as Anna handed Jessica an elixir infused coconut water.

Jessica drank it all and followed Anna into the media room. Anna spoke again. “What’s that on your temple, lean over a second.” Jessica did and Anna pressed a thumb into each temple and breathed into Jessica’s face. “Do not think, simply obey my commands, you are able to do exactly as I say, stand up now.” Anna watched Jessica’s pupils dilate as Jessica complied. Jessica stood tall, her face with a blank expression. Anna continued:

“Your duties as my intern will be to behave as a you would imagine a robot behaves. A robot I control completely, utterly, totally. You will not need to think, but simply obey, mindlessly unless I command you other wise. Understood?” Anna was pretty well adored and foot worshipped by her growing fleet of maids. Jessica was simply for her amusement, kind of like a hobby.

“Now, robot, strip completely, then neatly fold your clothes and put them on that chair. Walk back and forth. Then stand at rigid attention for me.” Without batting an eye Jessica did as told, revealing a taunt, young body with almost a zero body fat ratio. She must’ve been a hell of a Lacrosse player. Anna spoke “Assume different poses, freeze, then go into another.” Jessica did. “Do a push up” Jessica obeyed. “Stop and plank and freeze.” Jessica did.

Anna walked out to her kitchen, got a glass of water, a few snacks, and walked back. Jessica was still posed in plank, holding perfectly still. Anna spoke. “Complete your push up, then stand.” Jessica stood, rigid, at attention. Anna stood next to Jessica. “During the duration of your internship you respond to my voice control. You obey my every command and accept my every suggestion. When I desire you will tap into your knowledge of human anatomy, helping your studies later. I will also endow you with the ability to read faster and retain more, both so you are better at school and when I decide to let you massage me.” Said Anna “Do you understand?” Anna asked. Jessica replied mimicking a monotone. “yes Ma’am.”

I will decide at the end of the summer whether to release you or to program you with enough fetishes and skills to be a proper maid for your betters. “Is that clear, robot?” Jessica answered the powerful kulam from the depth of her trance in a monotone. “Yes ma’am.”

Anna, bored, thought for a moment then said: “You feel extremely cold, feel it and demonstrate.”

Jessica’s nipples hardened immediately, Goosebumps formed on her young body, her teeth chattered. Her body trembled. “excellent’ said Anna. ‘now it’s very very warm in here. Demonstrate.” Anna commanded.

Jessica stopped shivering and her toned athletic body began to perspire. Anna commanded. “Very good, you are now perfectly comfortable in this temperature, you body temperature is normal.” Jessica responded and remained still.

There were several large arrowhead bottles in the foyer. They usually went in the kitchen. Anna commanded: “Robot, move each bottle from the foyer into the kitchen, then return and request further commands from your controller.

Jessica moved each bottle as if it weighed nothing, her body mechanics looking robotic. She returned and stood at attention, her expression, one of blank obedience. “Robot requesting further commands controller” she said.

Anna then sat down in her recliner. She kicked off her slippers. She pointed to the end of the recliner. “Kneel here, and make your back very flat. Do not move at all once in position.” Said Anna. “My robot is my footrest today.” Said Anna, laughing.

Jessica kneeled, her expression blank. She adjusted her back until it was flat and froze in that position. “Ah,” said Anna as she propped her feet onto the back of the star athlete, whose strong, toned body was no longer under her own control.

Anna said aloud: “There’s a marathon on today of my favorite soap operas from home. I have been watching all night last night so when I am done, in a few hours or so, you shall: carry me upstairs, wash me, scrub me, and dry me. Then you will apply coconut oil on me in slow deliberate strokes, naming each muscle as you do.

THREE HOURS LATER

Jessica had remained motionless while Anna watched her novellas, her soap operas. Then after Anna turned off the TV, and removed her feet from resting on Jessica’s back, Jessica stood. She easily lifted the petite Filipino woman and carried her up the stairs. Her young fit body under the control of the Petite woman who commanded her.

Jessica brought Anna to the bedroom and turned on the shower, then followed Anna in, and kneeled before her soaping Anna up with coconut scented soap, then carefully scrubbed Anna from head to toe, the delicately rinsed her, and finally when the shower was done dried her softly.

Anna pointed to the towel used to dry her. “Dry yourself too, then throw the towel on the floor for the maid. Jessica complied.

Anna stood by her bed holding a jar of virgin coconut oil. ‘Robot, apply coconut oil to me, stating each muscle as you do.’ Jessica took the jar and began with the mature Filipino woman’s feet. As she massaged the tops of her toes: she said: “Extensor digitorum longus tendons, Peronus tertilus tendon, etc.” Jessica reached the lower calf, “Peroneal muscles, Soleus muscle, etc.” Jessica continued naming each muscle on Anna’s beautiful legs, obediently massaging the coconut oil as she identified every muscle, and mentioned tendons. She coated the glutes, lower back upper back abdomen and chest, the arms, and shoulders. Jessica had obviously studied well, and Anna respected that. She rationalized she’d actually help the student by reinforcing her anatomy knowledge, increasing her reading speed and retention, and she was allowing her to provide therapy on a live patient.

Feeling good about that, Anna waited until her face was done, then commanded Jessica to stand at attention. Anna turned on the tv and watched some late night comedy, but she felt a little hungry. Fortunately there was a mini fridge in her room and a serving tray.

Anna commanded the diligent Jessica: “Go to my mini fridge and bring me (she named a few snacks), then stand posed like a mannequin holding the tray with my snacks on it. Once I fall asleep you will take the tray to my kitchen, then return, turn off the tv, and curl up around my feet to keep them warm while I sleep, not minding if they are up against your face.” Jessica listened to her instructions. Anna continued: in the morning, when my regular maid wakes me for my breakfast, you will wake up still behaving robotically, and get dressed. But the second you walk out my front door you will behave normally, not remembering your behavior as my intern, only that you look forward to continuing for the summer. If asked you will simply say: “You know how internships are, nothing worth mentioning, same boring stuff.’ “Then politely change to another topic, emphasizing your sports and studies”. Anna continued: “The only side effects you may notice is that when you practice or play against teams with Filipino females, you don’t score against them well, and are amazed how they seem stronger than you are, but you never mention it. You will excel in all your other games, however.” Anna smirked.

She had set up the rest of the summer: “When you come back here the day after tomorrow, you will behave as a robot the second you cross the threshold of my front door, stripping immediately and performing your commands nude, utterly under my control during your internship. ”

Anna watched a little more tv, content that she had a distraction for the summer. It was really fun having total control over the young athlete, simply to see her fit body move like a robot, and not have any idea later she was merely a puppet for the Kulam to control.

Business was good, and her maid staff was adequate. Anna knew she could reduce the amount of elixir Jessica drank starting in the last month, and she’d still behave as Anna wished until Anna weaned her completely, and released her, if she released her. Part of her wanted to, just to see if a year down the road when Anna contacted her if she’d still be pliant. Oh well, time would only tell, during commercials Anna would glance over at the 19 year old lacrosse player and admire her own handy work, how vacant Jessica looked and how well she held herself still, holding the tray, waiting for Anna to drift off so she could obey her commands by her controller. Anna was getting sleepy.