The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Soulmates: PDA Phone

Disclaimer

All characters are fictional. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely coincidental. This story is a fantasy and contains adult language and situations, along with examples of adult fictional characters doing illegal, immoral and, impossible things to other adult fictional characters as a prelude to sexual activity. If you are under the age of consent in your community, are disturbed by such concepts, or attempt to do most of these things in real life, then please stop reading now. All rights reserved, permission granted for a single printed copy for personal use only. Transmission of this story in electronic form is permitted provided no alterations are made to text, and this message is included in its entirety.

Synopsis

Man clueless and unlucky with women, discovers a mysterious device and can’t resist using it at work, the gym, and other places. And after all this, he receives 3 wishes from a magical genie. But even with all this help, can he possibly find his soulmate?

Chapter 1 The End?

It was a beautiful summer day at the beach. At a secluded rocky patch of beach stood a disheveled man in his early thirties conversing with a balding, mustached, 7-foot genie.

“Let me get this straight. I get FIVE wishes?” asked Stan to the large muscular genie floating in mid-air over a swirling cloud of smoke.

“Yes.” replied a booming voice.

Stan’s heart raced. “Monica! I could use these wishes for her. I could get Trevor out of the picture. I could be the one living with her. I could make her settle down, want marriage and kids... With Me!! I could have it all!!!” said Stan aloud.

“Steady. If I’m going to get Monica, I need to think things through. No mistakes.” thought Stan.

“Isn’t it usually three wishes?” asked Stan.

“Yes.” the booming voice replied.

“Why do I get five?” asked Stan.

Suddenly the genie did not seem very confident or powerful.

“Uhm....My previous master wished his two remaining wishes go to my next master.” said the genie rather meekly.

“What? Well...what was his first wish?” asked Stan.

“I cannot say.” the genie replied.

“Why....why would he give up 2 wishes?” asked Stan.

“I do not know.” said the genie.

“How long have you been in this business?” asked Stan.

“Over a thousand years.” said the genie in a proud, booming, voice.

“And in all that time, has anyone else made only one wish, and then gave the remaining 2 wishes to the next master?” asked Stan.

“No.” said the genie.

“Hmm....Could his first wish have been that good, that he gave up the other 2? I wish I knew why he gave up those 2 wishes.” said Stan thinking aloud.

“Very well” said the loud, booming voice.

“Wait! No! I didn’t mean it as a wish. I was thinking aloud. That shouldn’t count! It’s just...I can’t leave a good mystery alone.” said a panicked Stan.

“Too late.” said the genie.

Chapter 2 The Beginning

It is a quiet weeknight at a deserted suburban shopping mall. In an instant, a flash of blinding light and a strange roaring crackle surrounded the local cell phone store within the shopping mall. The lights and sound ceased as quickly as the disturbance began.

Three months later...

A man in his early thirties, 5′11″, 170 pounds with short dark brown hair, sat in a black leather office chair. He wore jeans and a blue-collared shirt and he stared at his computer screen.

“Oh my gosh, I can’t believe the price of the KyoSung 1200 XL PDA phone dropped this much! I have to have it!” said Tim as he browsed the web in his home office. That evening Tim walked out of the cell phone store, proudly carrying his new package. Excited, he rushed home to play with his new toy.

While Tim had used PDAs for years, this was his first PDA phone. Tim actually spent few minutes reading the manual. “Look at my new cell phone honey. I saved $450 by waiting six months. Isn’t is great?” Tim said to his wife.

“It’s the size of a brick! It’s hideous! I don’t want you taking that phone with you when we go out!” snarled his wife, Gertrude. Tim ignored his wife and as he admired his new phone.

Chapter 3 Work

It has been six months since Tim purchased his KyoSung 1200 XL. Tim had learned every trick of his phone. He was even looking forward to the release of a newer model, the KyoSung 1450 XLD. He heard much about this newer model, it was smaller, and had many more new features. So much had changed in those six months. Tim and his wife relocated 2000 miles to move into a new house and start new jobs. Just as Tim was getting back into a routine, he would soon discover something that would change everything.

“Welcome to your six month assignment at ACME Pharmaceuticals Tim.” said Kelly. Kelly gave Tim an orientation to this huge corporate research and development headquarters. She was blonde, with short hair, and in her mid 20s. She wore a long flowing sun dress; but the dress didn’t cover up her perfect legs. Kelly was a 5′10″ full-figured women. Tim noticed that while Kelly was bright and friendly, seemed to suffer from low self-esteem.

Still, she was his type. Tim wished he could rip off her clothes and take her right there. Actually, Tim had many types of women he wished he could do that with.

After completing a lot of paperwork and a tour of the huge building, the two began their walk to the security office.

“So, you came from California? How do you like it here?” asked Kelly.

“Yes, we lived in California for a few years. We relocated out here because of my wife’s job. So far it’s very nice. I’m looking forward to change of seasons again.” Tim said as they entered the security office.

After having his picture taken for his ID badge, Kelly took him to his department.

“Good Luck.” said Kelly as she left him to his new temporary assignment.

“If only I was single again....” Tim thought.

Chapter 4 A Surprise at Work

It has been 4 weeks since Tim started his new position. While in many ways this relocation seemed like a demotion for Tim, his wife’s career was definitely rocketing by leaps and bounds. Tim had adjusted from longer being a manager with an office. Now he was only a temp with a cubicle.

“Oh well, at least there are a lot of young beautiful women working here that I can look at.” thought Tim.

It seemed like a typical Monday, the rush to work, taking an hour to respond to e-mails, the inevitable count down to lunch, and a birthday celebration for an employee a few cubicles down. However, this was not going to be a typical Monday.

“Oh, I can’t look at this project anymore. I need a break. Let’s see how the market is doing.” Tim thought.

Tim opened up his PDA phone. He made several strokes with his stylus and was just about to select an item on the phone when a loud gunshot-like-sound erupted from a nearby cubicle. Tim was so startled that his hand holding the stylus made a sudden jerking motion, totally missing the item he wished to select.

Tim turned his head to see what it was. “Oh, a birthday balloon popped.” said Tim out loud. His eyes focused back on the PDA phone. He looked at the phone’s screen.

“Persuader Crusader Setup? I don’t remember installing this application.” Tim said to himself. The lower right-hand corner of the screen said “MicroCrap Copyright 2183-2194.”

“Microcrap! I hate MicroCrap! Odd. This isn’t a MicroCrap-based PDA phone.” said Tim aloud.

On the screen were two buttons, a “begin” button and a “self-destruct” button. He clicked on the begin button.

The screen said “No controllers exist. Do you want to create controller?” Tim clicked “Yes”.

A new box appeared on the screen. “Please place your thumb in the box.” Tim did so. In an instant, a small flash of light appeared over Tim’s thumb. For a moment, Tim’s thumb tingled.

The screen then displayed, “Thumb scan complete, Please place face within a foot of the phone and look at the center of the screen.”

Tim did so and selected the begin button. A flash of multi-colored light, emitted from the phone, covering the front of Tim’s face. For a few seconds, Tim couldn’t see. Slowly his vision returned.

“Controller Tim created. Please create a subject.” the phone requested.

“It knows my name!” Tim gasped. Tim selected “Create new subject”.

The screen displayed “Please point device in the direction of subject, then select ‘Create new subject’. Subject must be with 5-7 feet of device.”

Just as Tim was debating what to do next, he saw Michelle out of the corner of his eyes.

Michelle was in her mid-twenties, about 5′6″. She wore her straight blonde hair about 3 inches past her shoulders. Tim had spoken to Michelle only once. When he was introduced to her he noticed that she didn’t seem that interested in meeting him. Tim knew little about Michelle. She was a temp who recently started with the company. She had a picture of a baby on her desk. She wore no wedding ring. He also knew she was in a different department than his. She was very pretty, and had a decent figure. She was your typical young blonde. In general, Tim found it best to avoid the typical-young-blonde type because he always feared the competition was too great.

She stopped at the laser printer, waiting for her document. She was facing away from Tim. “Hmmm... She is standing less then 7 feet from the phone!” Tim thought. Instinctively, Tim pointed the phone at Michelle and clicked on create subject. For a while, nothing seemed to happen. Suddenly, Michelle’s legs seem to tremble. She started to fall and then regained her balance. “Are you ok?” Tim asked.

“That was weird. I got dizzy for a moment. I feel ok now.” replied Michelle with a slight east coast accent. Michelle picked up her document and walked towards her cubicle. Tim looked back at the phone’s screen. “Subject Michelle created.” the phone displayed.

“Hmm..Maybe I should look into buying MicroCrap stock” said Tim aloud to himself.

Tim’s heart was racing. He kept thinking about this phone. He kept thinking “What if?”

He clicked on the “Next” button. On the screen, Tim could see a list of “Command modes” His eyes quickly scanned the screen. “Balanced Love/Sex, Obsessive Love/Sex, Needy Love/Sex, Super Horny Mode, Friend or Foe Mode, Sleep Mode, Forget Mode, Fight or Flight, Long-lost love mode, and Ronnie Tobbins Mode”

“Ronnie Tobbins! I loved him in that movie. What was it called? Hollow Sal?” thought Tim.

“What is Ronnie Tobbins Mode?” Tim asked himself. He clicked on it. “Please enter the questions you want the subject to continually ask themself. You can add any controller or subject to the question(s) you create.”

“Let’s try a simple test.” Tim thought to himself. “Why do I want to look at Controller Tim everytime he walks by me? Why do I enjoy talking to Controller Tim?” Tim wrote in the device. He then selected “Next”.

“Point device towards subject (Device needs to be within 75 feet of subject to transmit.)” the screen displayed. Tim was astonished by what he saw on the screen. He saw a large circle. In the middle was an icon of his phone. In the upper left hand corner, he saw the flashing text, “Sub:Michelle”. Tim clicked transmit.

Tim’s phone rang. He picked up the phone. “Tim speaking.” he anwsered.

“Tim, I left my PDA at home. I need Angela’s phone number quickly.” his wife commanded.

Without thinking, Tim hit the phonebook button on his phone. He quickly gave Gertrude the phone number.

“I love you Ge” said Tim as he tried to finish the sentence. But his wife had already hung up. His wife seemed more and more distant lately. Sometimes he wondered if she was having an affair.

Tim just had a terrible thought. Now that he was in his phone’s address book, how would he switch back to the mysterious Crusader Persuader application? He had no answer.

Chapter 5 The Search

Tim rushed home from work, his mind was racing feverishly. “Think, think...What did I do the last time to get to that program?” said Tim as his car approached the driveway. He touched the garage remote, opening the garage door. Tim kept retracing everything in his head as he parked his sports car into the garage. He ran out of the car, threw his key on the counter and headed upstairs.

Tim entered his favorite room. It was the one room in his house that was his, where he could actually keep his possessions. Tim sat in front of the computer. Tim began planning a full comprehensive internet search regarding the phone and his newly discovered program. Just as he was about to begin typing, he thought “Wait a minute...If all of this is for real and I didn’t imagine it, this isn’t an ordinary phone. It has to belong to someone and that someone could be very powerful.”

Tim began a general search of his phone, looking for easter eggs, anything and everything about his phone that could possibly explain what he had experienced. Hours of searching revealed two cute easter eggs and some trivia about his phone. At 1:30 AM, he decided to call it a night. His wife had come home from work a few hours earlier. Gertrude followed her usual routine, sleeping on the sofa in the family room with the TV going.

The alarm clock radio had been on for forty minutes already. Finally, Tim struggled out of bed. “I stayed up way too late last night! I’m going to be late for work!” Tim thought to himself.

After a quick shower and a clean set of clothes, Tim raced to the car. On his way he passed his wife Gertrude who was still sleeping on the sofa.

Tim made it to work only a few minutes late. He spent almost an hour going through e-mails. Tim rose from his chair, and headed to the rest room. As he walked towards the restroom he approached Michelle. Michelle was typing on her keyboard. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Michelle stop typing and turn her head to look at Tim. He got the impression she wanted to say something to him. Tim’s heart started racing. His instinct was to flee. He walked very quickly past Michelle.

“Did I imagine that? Or am I really able to control Michelle?” Tim, asked himself. “I have to find out what’s going on here.” thought Tim as he walked back towards his cubicle. As Tim approached Michelle he walked very slowly. Sure enough, Michelle stopped what she was doing, looked straight at Tim and smiled.

Tim said “Hi! How’s it going?”

Michelle smiled back at Tim. The two of them chatted for about ten minutes. Michelle was genuinely interested in telling Tim about herself and listening to what Tim had to say. They talked about the usual things co-workers usually talk about.

“Well, I better get back to work.” Tim said.

“Well if you need a break, stop by and visit.” Michelle replied and smiled at Tim.

Chapter 6 The Search Continues

Two weeks passed. In those two weeks, Tim had learned much about Michelle. Michelle was a 28-year-old single mother. To Tim’s surprise, he discovered that she was a smoker. Initially, he would go outside and talk with her while she smoked. But recently, the novelty of conversing with Michelle was wearing off and he only hung out with her inside the office. He also found out more about what Michelle did at the company. She was an administrative assistant for a training group. This piece of information was of special interest to Tim because there were several beautiful women that worked in that department. It could be useful information, if he could get the Crusader Persuader program working again. Michelle completely trusted Tim and told Tim everything he wanted to know about the other women in Michelle’s department.

“Two weeks and I’ve accomplished what all men hate, a female friend! If I can ever get that program working again, I would do things differently” Tim thought. “I have got to find a way to this program working!”

Tim told his manager that he felt ill and needed to go home. “I am going to stay home until I can discover how to activate the program again.”

For days, Tim furiously worked on the problem. He didn’t shower, shave, or eat. He stayed home day and night, taking notes and trying to reconstruct what happened. He had experimented with over 100 balloons, trying to recreate the events of that special day.

Meanwhile, Gertrude came home from work late every evening, went straight to the couch and slept till the morning. She didn’t even know if her husband was home.

Tim had tried everything, hand writing recognition, popping sounds from balloon, and a different stylus in every combination. Nothing worked. Tim had been away from work for a week now. It was a Sunday night, Tim was exhausted and just about ready to give up.

Just then a popular song from the 80’s played on the radio.

“Mm ba ba de, Um bum ba de, Um bu bu bum da de, Under...” sang the radio.

Tim started thinking about the lyrics of the song. “Wait a minute. I’ve tried everything but.... It can’t be that simple.” Tim flipped open the phone and stylus in hand, attempted to test his theory.

His heart was racing. Tim felt confident he had solved the puzzle.

Chapter 7 Plotting

Tim’s idea worked. The Crusader Persuader program was back on the screen. He closed the program. Tim’s heart raced. “I hope this wasn’t a fluke” Tim said to himself. Stylus in hand, he tried his idea again. To his great relief, the program appeared. It was still early in the evening. Tim started reading all the help files included in the program. Several hours later, Tim had complete understanding of how to use his amazing device. Tim was exhausted. There was still one last task for the night, write Michelle’s additional questions into the device. Tim had been thinking about these questions all week. He practically had them memorized.

“The tables have turned. Now let’s see how Michelle likes having me as a friend!” said Tim.

“Hmm... Let’s see.” said Tim aloud. Tim took the stylus and wrote the following into the device.

“Why do I completely trust Controller Tim?”

“Why do I always feel so good when I’m with Controller Tim?”

“Why do I never feel bad when I’m with Controller Tim?”

“Why do I need Controller Tim’s touches?

“Why do I feel so good when Controller Tim touches me?

“Why do I love taking care of Controller Tim?”

“Why do I need Controller Tim inside me?”

“Why is Controller Tim the only one that can satisfy me?”

“Why can I only have orgasms with Controller Tim?”

“Why do I know only Controller Tim can give me the best orgasms ever?”

“Why does my heart race whenever I see Controller Tim?”

“Why do I love being with Controller Tim?”

Tim set the questions to repeat every five minutes. All that was left was to transmit the questions to Michelle.

“Tomorrow, I’ll see what this device can really do!” Tim said. Tim crashed on the bed.

Chapter 8 Lunch with a Coworker

This was one day that Tim couldn’t wait to go back to work. At work, there were a variety of young women, all for Tim’s choosing. At least that’s what he thought. Tim got to work early and started to catch up on his e-mails from the past week. Tim opened his phone. On the phone’s display was the transmit screen. Michelle usually came to work early. As soon as Michelle came into the building, her icon appeared on the phone’s screen. Tim waited until she was well within the phone’s transmit range, and then he touched the transmit button with his stylus. “Transmission complete.” the phone’s screen said. “Wow. That was easy.” thought Tim.

A few hours later, Michelle stopped by Tim’s cubicle.

“Hi Tim. Are you feeling any better?” Michelle asked.

“Much better. Thank you.” Tim said.

Tim looked away from Michelle and started typing on his keyboard.

“That’s good. I was worried about you. I missed you. Need a break? I’m going out for a smoke. I could use the company.” Michelle said.

“I’ll have to pass. I have a lot of work to catch up on.” Tim said.

“Oh. Ok. Maybe next time.” Michelle said.

“Hmm...Michelle seemed different. She seemed disappointed when I told her I couldn’t join her. All this in less than two hours. I can’t wait to see what she’s like by the end of the week!” Tim thought.

It was 11:30 AM. Time for his appointment with the human resources women, Kelly.

Kelly wore a tight top that showed off her large breasts and a green mini-skirt with short, black leather, high-heel boots. She was clearly single and trying to attract a man.

“Hi Tim. What did you want to see me about?” asked Kelly.

“Excuse me. Let me check this message.” Tim said as he flipped open his phone.

In an instant, Kelly’s body jerked violently and she let out a little sigh.

“Are you alright?” Tim asked

“I think so.” Kelly said as she recovered from the initial shock of the device.

“Oh never mind, this message is nothing. Let’s continue with our meeting.” Tim said.

Kelly’s cheeks were flushed. She started breathing slowly and deeply. Her beautiful blue eyes were fixed on Tim.

Feeling rather bold, Tim said “You know, why don’t we have this meeting over lunch. How about we go out?”

“Sure.” Kelly said as she wet her lips. They walked to Tim’s car at a brisk pace.

As they entered the car, Tim said “I would love to see your new apartment. Is there any food at your apartment?”

Kelly wetted her lips. “There’s really good food in my apartment” replied Kelly in a very sexy voice. She grabbed Tim’s hand and said “Let’s go now!”

Fortunately, Kelly lived only a few minutes away from the office.

As they approached Kelly’s door, Tim took hold of Kelly, embraced her and gave her a passionate kiss that lasted almost two minutes. After the kiss, Kelly’s eyes were still closed and she was in a rather happy daze. Tim touched Kelly’s left breast through her blouse. She let out a small moan.

“Get the key” Tim commanded. Kelly fumbled through her purse looking for the key. Through her skirt, Tim touched Kelly’s crotch, her eyes closed and she let out another small moan. Kelly was breathing very deeply. Finally, Kelly found the key. As she opened the door, Tim kissed Kelly’s neck and another small moan erupted.

The door slammed shut. Kelly grabbed Tim’s hand and led him to the bedroom. As they entered the bedroom, Kelly looked at Tim with her beautiful blue eyes, full of lust. Standing next to the bed, they embraced and their lips locked. Tim removed the top button of Kelly’s skirt. While Kelly’s arms were still around Tim, he slowly unzipped her skirt. Her skirt fell, revealing Kelly’s white lace panties. Kelly lifted her legs over the skirt and kicked the skirt away.

As Tim kissed Kelly’s neck, her eyes closed and she softly moaned. Tim began to kiss Kelly’s ear and her moans became louder. Tim threw the two of them onto Kelly’s queen-sized bed. Kelly smiled at Tim with desire.

Tim slipped his hand under Kelly’s lace panties. As he touched her, her breathes became deeper and deeper.

“Yes, yes, ohhhh... Don’t stop. Oh right there. OH GOD, I’M COMING!” Kelly screamed. Tim’s hand continued to move under the panties; Kelly’s entire body trembled.

Tim stopped, Kelly’s body was limp, her eyes closed as she tried to catch her breath. She was exhausted, but Tim wasn’t through with her yet. “Did you like that?” Tim asked, smiling as his hand softly ran over her half-naked body. “Oh Tim, that was the most intense orgasm!” she said still trying to catch her breath. Thankful that for once, he had read the instructions, Tim touched Kelly in a special sequence. After a moment, Kelly seemed even more aroused. It was as if her hunger was only momentarily satisfied. She began breathing deeper and she touched her bra and panties.

“Oh Tim, I’m so horny. I need you inside me.” she moaned, looking intently at Tim.

“Take off your panties” he commanded. She obeyed, leaving her with only a white-laced bra.

Her beautiful blue eyes looked up at him. She quickly unzipped him, removed his slacks and boxers, revealing his engorged penis. Still looking up at Tim, Kelly’s mouth enveloped his penis. Kelly’s blue eyes looked straight at Tim with complete lust and adoration. Holding Kelly’s thick blonde hair, he caressed her head as she caressed him with her mouth. After a minute, Kelly came up for air and said “Please Tim. I need you so bad!” Tim put on a condom decided to grant her request.

Kelly laid on her back, wearing only her lace bra and her boots. She spread her legs wide open.

“Ohh!!!. Ohhh!!! Ohhhh!” moaned Kelly as Tim entered her. Kelly was completely wet.

“You’re loosening up Kelly.” said Tim after a few thrusts.

“Oh yes!” Kelly sighed.

Kelly was becoming very flush, her moans and deep breathing increased. After a few minutes, it was time for Kelly’s hunger to be satisfied. Kelly’s entire body begin to quiver. Her hips began to gyrate. Kelly’s vagina began to spasm around the penis inside her. She was breathing harder than ever.

“Ohh! Ohhh! Tim! Tim! I’m.... I’m.... Oh!!! I’m com...coming!” Kelly shouted in between deep breaths. For almost a minute, Kelly’s entire body shuttered.

Tim stopped for a moment giving Kelly a moment to catch her breath. Kelly was exhausted, but her response had gotten Tim really hot. He wasn’t done with her yet, Tim touched Kelly in another special sequence. After a few moments she bit her lower lip as if confused or if something was wrong. Her hunger returned and she was very horny.

“Oh. Tim. I need you to fuck me so bad. Please, keep fucking me.” Kelly begged, more aroused than ever.

Tim resumed thrusting Kelly. After each thrust, Kelly moaned, becoming more flush. Her breathing became deeper.

Knowing she was completely his, he couldn’t take it anymore. “Oh!... Ohhh!.. I’m coming!” Tim said.

“Oh! Ohhh! I’m coming too!” Kelly cried out.

Once again, Kelly’s body shuttered. Her vagina spasmed as Tim came inside her body.

Kelly’s face was completely red. She couldn’t move. It took her several minutes to catch her breath. All she could do was continue to embrace Tim.

Tim caressed Kelly and kissed her.

“Look at the time! We better get head back to the office.” Tim said.

Kelly’s was recovering her energy. She was only able to move a little. “Five more minutes.” she said, still embracing Tim.

“I forgot about the cuddling part. Isn’t 30 seconds of cuddling after sex enough? Maybe I can use the device to get around cuddling. I’ll have to think about it.” Tim thought.

Twenty minutes later...

“I’m ready!” Kelly said in a cheerful voice as she exited her bathroom. The two of them exited the apartment and entered Tim’s sports car.

The engine of the sports car started and they headed back.

“Tim. You were amazing! Oh. But I can’t believe I’m getting involved with a married man.”

“Actually Kelly, my marriage isn’t going very well. It’s as if Gertrude is dead. She never comes to bed with me. She never seems to have any interest in talking to me. And lately she’s been working very late. Sometimes she doesn’t come home until after 1 AM. Sometimes I get the feeling she’s cheating on me.” Tim replied.

Kelly’s eyes light up.

“Oh that’s terrible! It must be so hard for you.” Kelly said in a sympathetic caring voice.

Tim dropped off Kelly at the company’s main entrance. Kelly kissed Tim.

“Call me!” Kelly said.

“Uhm...Sure. We’ll have lunch.” Tim said. Tim drove off in search of an ideal parking spot.

Tim returned to his cubicle and began working. An hour later, Michelle stopped by his cubicle. “Busy?” Michelle asked?

“Yes very. It’s amazing how much work accumulates after only a few days.” replied Tim.

Michelle placed her hand on Tim’s shoulder. “Well, if you need a break, you know where to find me.” Michelle said.

Tim’s office phone rang. Kelly’s name was on the phone display.

“Hello Tim speaking.”

“Hi Tim. It’s Kelly. I wanted to tell you what a great time I had today. We should get together soon.”

“Yes. Definitely.” Tim replied as he worked on his computer.

“Great. How about tomorrow?” asked Kelly.

“I have so much work I need to catch up on. I’m not sure how long it’s going to take me. I’m going to have to work late all this week.” said Tim.

“Oh. Well call me when you are free Tim.” she said in a disappointed voice.

“Sure. I gotta go. Bye.” Tim said.

Tim dialed Michelle’s extension.

“Hi Tim!” said Michelle as she answered the phone.

“Hi Michelle. We’re friends. Aren’t we?” asked Tim.

“Of course Tim!” replied Michelle on the other end of the phone.

“Well, I don’t even have your phone number. Why don’t you e-mail me your phone number, cell number, home e-mail address, and home address.? That way I can reach you if I need you.”

“Oh. Sure Tim! I’ll do that right now!” replied an excited Michelle.

“Oh and send me you social security number too.” said Tim.

Tim hung up the phone and smiled. He went back to work. A few minutes later, he received Michelle’s e-mail. All the information he requested was in the e-mail. And Michelle ended the e-mail by saying “Call me anytime.”

Tim had enough of work for today. He turned off his computer and headed for the gym.

Chapter 9 The Gym & Beaming

Shortly after Gertrude joined the gym and lost 40 pounds, her behavior changed. She became very distant. This was when Tim started suspecting his wife was cheating on him.

In good shape for his age, Tim had a couple of “marriage pounds” that he needed to work off. For some reason Tim thought a lot more women would be seeing him naked very soon.

Tim rode the exercise bike as he reflected on his situation. “This is a tricky. I don’t want to arouse to any suspicion.” he thought. “I know! I’ll make myself well-liked. Then I can find out all the information I need to select my victims. I mean... women.” thought Tim.

That evening all the women trainers had momentary dizzy spells. Two redheads, a blonde, and two light-brown haired trainers, were going see Tim in a different light.

Tim came home from the gym, showered and ate. As usual, Gertrude wasn’t home yet. Tim turned on his big screen TV and began to watch a show about a 1960-era spy plane.

The phone rang.

“Hello.” answered Tim.

Hi Tim. It’s Kelly. I had a great time at lunch today. I hope you don’t mind me calling you at home. You said your wife usually works late.” said Kelly in a very happy voice.

“I had a great time too. Gertrude isn’t home yet.” said Tim in a rather puzzled voice. He hadn’t given Kelly his home number.

“Did you get my number from the HR records? You bad girl you!” Tim said in a teasing voice.

“No Tim, I just knew your address and numbers somehow. I even know your home e-mail address isn’t that weird? It must be fate.” said Kelly.

Tim’s face turned white as a ghost.

“Uh.. I gotta go. I’ll call you back. Bye.” Tim hung up the phone.

At that moment, Tim’s PDA phone rang. “Hello.” Tim answered in a rather cautious voice.

“Hi Tim, it’s Michelle. I wanted to make sure you got my e-mail. It would be just terrible if you wanted to call me and you couldn’t.” said Michelle in a rather perky voice.

“Yeah. Yeah. That would be terrible. Michelle....I don’t remember giving you my phone number.” said Tim.

“Somehow I just knew it. Isn’t that strange? I must have seen it somewhere.” said Michelle.

“Michelle. I’ve gotta go. We’ll talk tomorrow.” said Tim. He hung up.

Tim’s heart was racing. “If Kelly and Michelle have my personal information, then logically the 5 trainers I zapped tonight would also have this info. This is getting way out of hand! What’s going on?” Tim thought out loud.

He quickly opened his phone. He started going through the help files. After an hour of searching, he found one reference to a “contact-information exchange.” But he found no explanation regarding this term.

Tim remembered he had told Kelly he would call her back. He looked in the address section of his PDA phone to get Kelly’s home number. He began to dial and then stopped.

“Wait a minute. I never entered Kelly’s number into this phone! When I zapped Kelly, the information from my electronic business card must have been transferred to her brain somehow. And her basic information was copied to my PDA phone. Even her social security number is here! But what about the trainers tonight?”

He found 5 new names, complete with all their information. He only knew 1 of the trainers’ names and it was now in his address book. He assumed these new contacts were the remaining trainers.

One of the trainers’ names was Ann. Ann was in her early 20s. She was 5′4″ and had long, flowing, curly, perfectly highlighted blonde hair. Every inch of her body was perfect and toned. Her eyes were blue. Her face was also perfect. Her complexion was perfect. She was one of the most beautiful blonde women he had ever seen. When she wasn’t training a client, Tim would see her training herself. He observed that she takes her training very seriously. As far as Tim could tell, Ann was unaware of Tim’s existence. The very thought of being able to control Ann, moved Tim.

“Forget Kelly. I’m calling Ann. Let’s see if my plan will work.” Tim thought.

He decided it might be safer to call Ann on her mobile. Someone like Ann was likely to have a list of men just waiting for a chance to be Ann’s boyfriend. And working at a gym, chances were good these men were very strong and muscular.

“Hello” Ann answered.

“Hello, this is Tim. I train with Ken, but I was thinking of training with another trainer. I was wondering if you could train me?” said Tim.

“Oh. Tim. Yes. I’ve seen you train with Ken. You’ve improved a lot. I notice you have more muscle definition now. I would love to train you. Tell you what, I’ll train you tomorrow at 5pm. No charge this time. Just to see if you like training with me?”

“Sounds great. I’ll see you tomorrow.” said Tim.

The called ended. Thirty minutes later, Tim’s home phone rang. Tim answered, the phone.

“Tim, it’s Ann, can we reschedule for 4:30 instead?” asked Ann.

“Sure” said Tim. Tim never gave Ann his home number, but the PDA phone did.

Tim needed to ensure that the whole situation didn’t get out of control. That night he made some plans for the next day.

Chapter 10 In Control

It was just about time for lunch and already Tim had a busy day. In the morning he had broke-up with Kelly. Since Kelly had been made to feel very aroused only one time, he believed the break-up wouldn’t be too bad. She took it a little hard. Tim used the excuse that he was married and it wouldn’t work out. In reality, Tim wasn’t excited by her anymore. There were so many exciting women out there that Tim wanted to sample.

Tim had one women whose thoughts and beliefs were slowly being changed with the sole purpose of loving and being extremely attracted to him. He also had 5 beautiful, fit women that were slowly being changed to think of Tim as their best friend. Tim didn’t know where any of this would lead, but he felt he was on the right track.

After 2 long, boring meetings, Tim couldn’t wait to make it to the gym.

Tim arrived at the gym about 30 minute before his scheduled appointment. As he exited the locker room he quickly scanned the room for fertile females; there were many at the gym today. As he walked out, 2 female trainers greeted him by his first name and smiled at him. Tim didn’t even know their names.

Tim decided to start his workout on the bike. It gave him an excellent vantage point. As usual, Tim eyed, the woman in charge of the gym’s day care center, Christine. She was 19 years old, 5′1″ and wore her light brown hair in a pony tail, and wore glasses. She wore hip-hugger jeans and a short, tight baseball jersey. As usual, her fertile hips were nicely exposed. Today her beautiful lips were covered with a dark-red lipstick.

At that moment, a short, bald man in his late thirties walked to the day-care entrance. Christine, saw the man, embraced him and gave him several kisses. While the man was only 5′1″ his body looked like a red-wood tree trunk, with muscles in place of wood. Tim had seen the man bench over 400 pounds.

“Hmmm.... I think I’ll avoid her for the moment, It’s best to keep things simple. What does she see in him anyway? He’s almost twice her age and not that good looking.” Tim thought to himself.

Just at that moment, Tim’s favorite woman to watch exited the women’s locker room. She was 5′5″, in her late twenties, had short, straight, thick, flowing dark hair that was parted in the middle and curled at the ends. She had dark brown eyes. Tim didn’t know her name, but he could always instantly spot her out from a crowd of beautiful women. Tim’s dark haired beauty attended all the aerobic classes and it showed with every curve of her amazing body. She was a little slimmer than the day-care girl, and had extremely fertile hips. Every time Tim saw those fertile hips, he wanted to take her as his mate and impregnate the heck out of her. But alas, she went to the gym to exercise, not to date. She always would work out with a girlfriend and listened to music on her headphones. She was unapproachable to any man. But, for the 1st time in his life, Tim thought he would have a realistic chance of making one of his deepest wishes come true. And after this one, he knew there would always be more wishes, more desires. Perhaps he could make everyone of them come true. Tim loved watching the way her hips moved on the elliptical machine.

“Tim. Are you ready? Tim? Tim?” asked Ann.

“What? Oh” Tim took his eyes off the beautiful ass of his dark-haired goddess.

His eyes were now focused on a blonde beauty with a perfect body. But, Tim thought getting involved with the trainers could be risky. He had better plan.

“Sure Ann,” Tim replied as he got off the exercise bike.

“So what fitness goals are you aiming for?” Ann asked.

“Truthfully Ann, my marriage is over. My wife is cheating on me. I have 3 goals today. One, I want to look good naked. Two, I want you to find out the name of that sexy woman on that machine over there, and Three I want you and all the female trainers to tell that woman great things about me. I want all of the trainers to make it sound that if she doesn’t act fast, she’ll lose her dream guy to another girl. Can you help me Ann?” stated Tim confidently.

“Sure thing. Her name is Rebecca. I don’t think she’s serious with anyone. Let’s work on your upper body today and afterwards, I’ll tell her what a great catch you are and if she doesn’t act someone else will snap you up. Maybe even me.” said Ann as she smiled.

Tim came home from the gym very sore that night. Ann was a serious trainer and she was going to make sure Tim looked great naked. Tim checked his voicemail. There were 3 messages today from Michelle. He deleted all of them. “Something tells me it’s going to be a busy couple of weeks. I better get some sleep.” Tim thought.

Chapter 11 Success at the Gym

It had been nearly a week since Tim initiated his new fitness goals. His 5 new trainers have been giving him free training sessions. His new trainers considered Tim their best friend. They told his favorite gym member, Rebecca, how smart, sexy, witty, athletic, and great-in-bed Tim was.

The next Monday while Tim rode the exercise bike, Rebecca got on the bike next to his. For the first time ever, she wasn’t wearing headphones and she wasn’t reading a magazine. Rebecca always went to the elliptical machine first, but not today. Tim’s heart started racing.

“Think, think. All this preparation and I have no idea what to say to her? Calm down! What do I know about her? Well she always goes to the aerobics classes.” thought a delirious Tim.

“So how do you like the body pump class here?” Tim asked.

Rebecca turned, look at Tim. She smiled and said “I love it. You get a good workout and you don’t get bored.” replied Rebecca.

“I’m Rebecca. What’s your name?” she asked.

Tim was stunned. She had never noticed his existence before and now she was asking him his name! She was definitely interested. And the Crusader Persuader program hadn’t laid finger on her. At least not yet.

“I’m Tim” he said at his best attempt to sound confident.

“It’s nice to meet you Tim.” she said.

“Thanks. It’s nice meeting you as well. I’m going to the art show this Saturday at the convention center. Would you like to join me?” Tim asked in his most confident voice yet.

“Sure! What a coincidence. I was thinking about going to that show.” replied Rebecca.

Tim wrote down her phone number in his PDA phone. Rebecca headed off to her class.

Tim pedaled his stationary bike with renewed energy. He felt alive and young again as he did in the time before Gertrude.

As Tim rode the bike, he noticed a variety of women periodically glancing at him.

“Hmmm....The trainers and Rebecca wouldn’t have told all the women in the gym about me. No.... Why would women tell each other things like that? It must be my imagination. Anyway, I have some work to do between now and Saturday.” Tim thought.