The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Soulmates: PDA Phone

Copyright © Min_Con_Writer, 2002-2008.

Chapter 12 The Long Date

Rebecca and Tim walked along the aisles at the local convention center. Tim was carrying a package for Rebecca. The date was going very well. Tim had been married for several years and knew quite a bit about women. He didn’t need his PDA phone to have a good date.

“Oh thank you so much for the print Tim. It’s going to look great in my apartment.” said Rebecca.

“A beautiful woman deserves a beautiful print.” replied Tim.

After another hour of walking around the exhibit, they started to make their way out of convention center and towards the hotel lobby.

“I’ve got a voice message. It might be important. I better check it.” said Tim. He quickly whipped out his phone.

Moments later, Rebecca’s body shook and she let out a small gasp.

“Are you ok?” asked Tim.

“Umm...What...Oh I felt weird there for a moment.” replied Rebecca.

“It was a missed call. Shall we continue?” said Tim as he started walking.

“Sure.” she said as she wet her lips with her tongue. She followed Tim.

After another 5 minutes of walking, they reached the lobby.

“I’m sorry I parked the car so far from the convention center. At the time, the convention center didn’t seem that far away. Walking all day, sure takes a lot out of you. I almost wish we were staying at the hotel, then we could go upstairs and rest.” suggested Tim.

“That’s a great idea. Let’s get a room.” Rebecca said slowly, almost moaning the words out.

Rebecca’s whole body was sending Tim a message of desire. Her breasts seemed to be at attention for Tim. Her whole body seemed to be completely open to Tim.

“Ok. I’ll go see if I can get us a room. Wait here.” said Tim.

In between her slow deep breathes, Rebecca moaned “Hurry!”

Tim quickly walked over to the front desk. " What are the hours for room service?” Tim asked the hotel clerk.

“6 am-12am” replied the clerk.

“Thank you.” Tim said.

“Your welcome sir.” said the clerk.

Tim took out the hotel keycard from his pocket as he quickly walked back to Rebecca. He smiled at Rebecca and waved the keycard.

“Fifth floor” Tim yelled to Rebecca.

Rebecca was not in a state of mind to realize Tim had gotten a room before this date began. She dashed to the elevator and pushed the “up” button. Tim joined Rebecca and the two waited for the elevator.

Rebecca stood very close to Tim as she looked at him with lustful eyes. After what seemed like forever, the elevator doors opened and several people exited the elevator.

Tim and Rebecca entered the elevator. The doors closed.

Inside the elevator, Rebecca was in heat. She breathed heavily as she stood next to Tim. Her face was flushed.

Tim put down the packages and with his right hand, grabbed the back of Rebecca’s head. He kissed her. Rebecca’s body moved in even closer to Tim. She was his. They kissed the entire way up to the fifth floor.

The elevator beeped as its doors opened. All that kissing made Rebecca more aroused. Tim pried himself from Rebecca, he grabbed the packages.

“Let’s go! Our room awaits.", said Tim.

Tim extended his free hand. Rebecca took hold of it tightly. The couple ran out the elevator frantically looking for their room. Tim led the way. Tim started to turn left, but Rebecca tugged his arm and said “I think it’s this way.” She pointed at the sign. They now headed in the right direction. Five minutes later, after walking through many hallways and following many signs, they found the room.

Tim fumbled for the key. Rebecca’s body was plastered to Tim’s. She was nibbling on his neck. Tim slid the key card into the door’s key reader. The light flashed red. Tim tried the door anyway, but it wouldn’t budge.

“Tim, I need you. I’m so horny !” Rebecca bursted out.

An elderly couple walked and gave the younger couple a funny look. Tim let out a nervous laugh as he fidgeted with the key. Tim tried the keycard a 2nd time, again the light flashed red. In the distance, Tim could hear a loud group in the distance heading their way.

“Oh, I have the keycard backwards.” thought Tim. He reversed the keycard, swiped it, and the light turned green. Tim turned the doorknob and the door opened.

The room was a suite. In the main room was a sofa, two cushioned chairs, a coffee table, a desk with a chair, and an armoire with a TV. To the right of the door was large bathroom. Adjacent to the bathroom was the bedroom with a king-size bed.

Tim and Rebecca entered the room as one, still embraced and kissing. Tim dropped the packages he was carrying and the couple headed for the bedroom. The door closed behind them.

Tim pushed Rebecca down to the foot of the bed. She landed in a sitting position with her legs wide open. Her hands were behind her, which allowed her to display her breast. She looked up at Tim with a devilish smile.

Tim moved closer to Rebecca. Rebecca touched his groin with her right hand. She could feel his hardening penis through his pants, which made Rebecca smile even more. She looked at Tim with great desire.

Tim touched Rebecca’s left breast through her clothes. She let out a small moan.

Rebecca began to unzip Tim’s pants. Tim stopped her.

“Wait, for months I’ve been watching that magnificent body of yours at the gym. I want you to undress first. Show me what’s under there.", commanded Tim.

Rebecca quickly removed her tight green tanktop revealing a sexy pink, push-up bra. Rebecca was about to remove her bra, when Tim stopped her. “Wait! Take off your skirt first.” Tim ordered.

It had been over 30 minutes since she was zapped by the device’s super horny mode. She had yet to get any satisfaction. Rebecca was clearly frustrated, but she obeyed. All Rebecca wore now was her pink lace bra and panties. On Tim’s orders Rebecca posed and turned her body for Tim’s viewing pleasure. It seemed the more clothes Rebecca removed, the better she looked. Tim looked in awe of her body. It was as if her body was sending the message “Hello, I’m extremely fertile and need you to make me pregnant.”

Tim threw Rebecca back down on the bed. He started kissing her fertile hip.

“Oh...Oh...yes...oh Tim... I need you so bad.” she moaned.

Tim continued to kiss Rebecca, slowly approaching her panties. He placed his right hand under her panties. “Hmm....Her legs weren’t the only things she shaved for this date.” Tim thought.

He began to run his fingers over her wet clit. “Oh...oh....yes....I need you so bad Tim” moaned Rebecca. Tim touched her clit harder and faster as he place his left thumb inside her.

“Oh god. yes...oh..” moaned Rebecca even louder. Her face was getting red and she was breathing very deeply. Tim continued touching Rebecca. “ohh...ohhh...ohhhh....yes...don’t st...” Rebecca loudly moaned. Tim’s fingers continued their pace. “op....oh...I’m....ughh.....I’m” screamed Rebecca. Tim could feel Rebecca’s vagina spasm as if it were trying to hold onto Tim’s finger for dear life. Her entire body began to shake violently. “commmmmming! ugghh...yes! " screamed Rebecca. She stopped moving and was out of breath.

After a few minutes, she spoke.

“Oh Tim, that was so good” Rebecca said softly. She was visibly exhausted.

“I’m glad you liked it” Tim replied. Tim gently caressed her leg. Tim touched her in a special sequence that her body was conditioned to respond to, courtesy of the device. Within moments, Rebecca seemed to perk up.

“That was so good. Let’s do it again, but this time I need you inside me.” she said in her sexiest voice.

“Well.....ok. I guess we could” said Tim.

“But first, I need to be really hard for you. Do you think you could help me with that?” asked Tim.

Rebecca was filled with desire for Tim. She looked directly at him with a devilish smile and removed his pants, and then his briefs.

She grabbed the base of Tim’s penis with her hand. Her mouth engulfed his penis and she began slowly pumping. Tim placed his hand through her dark black short hair, guiding her head. Rebecca’s pace slowly increased, while her eyes flirted with Tim.

Tim couldn’t believe it. For almost a year, this woman completely ignored him at the gym, unaware that he existed. Now, she was on her knees looking at Tim with adoration, willing to do any intimate act for him. Tim wanted to make sure this would be a date she would never forget. His plan was working perfectly.

“Oh...Ok....Rebecca. You did a great job helping me. Now take off your panties, lay down, and spread those beautiful legs of yours.” commanded Tim. She obeyed. Tim entered Rebecca.

Tim began slowly thrusting.

“Oh yesss....Oh....Tim” Rebecca moaned.

He touched her breast through her bra with his left hand. “You feel great Rebecca. You are so wet down there. " Tim said as he slowly increased his thrusts. Tim pulled her left breast out of the bra’s cup. He grabbed her nipple with his teeth and bit down gently. Rebecca moaned loudly.

He pulled her right breast out of the bra cup and began kissing and touching it. Tim was amazed at how beautiful and perfect her breast was. Rebecca’s slender legs were in the air.

The two of them found a very pleasing angle. He thrusted harder and faster. He bit down on her right nipple. “Oh yes, right thhhh..ere. Oh I’m cooommming!” Rebecca screamed. Her fertile hips and pelvis shuddered in ecstasy as Tim continued thrusting. As soon as Rebecca came down from her orgasm, Tim touched her in the special sequence and started going in and out of her again.

Rebecca recovered from her orgasm. “Don’t stop, I need you. I can’t believe how horny you make me!” said Rebecca. Tim went at a good pace. He laid down on her body and began to kiss her neck as he continued thrusting. Rebecca breathed quick deep breathes. She moaned softly. He nibbled on her ear lobe.

“Oh...ughh” Rebecca moaned louder. Tim played with her breasts some more. Her face became flush and her breathing increased as he continued deep thrusts. “Oh...yes...right...there....oh...Don’t Stop!”

Tim thrusted her as hard as he could. Rebecca moaned louder with each passing moment. Tim had her so aroused that she responded like crazy. Tim looked at Rebecca’s beautiful petite body, her perfect breasts, her fertile hips. It felt so good being inside her. Too good. “Oh... Rebecca....I’m comming” cried out Tim.

“Oh......don’t....stop......ughhhh........I’m..coomming!” Rebecca screamed. Her hips and pelvis began to shudder violently. Tim came inside Rebecca. The two held each other and kissed. After completing the mandatory cuddling time, Tim got out of bed.

Rebecca was exhausted. Her eyes were closed, her legs and arms were spread across the bed. Her beautiful hands were completely relaxed. She breathed slowly. After using the bathroom, Tim headed for the door. “I’m going to get us some cold water bottles at the gift shop. I’ll be back soon” Tim told Rebecca. Rebecca lay on the bed, too exhausted to reply.

Tim whistled as he rode the elevator down. He was having a very good day.

The elevator doors opened and Tim walked out. As he headed towards the gift shop, he passed the front desk on his way. There was a blonde women in her mid-twenties at the desk. She wore her curly hair in a pony tail. The name tag said “Pam”. Pam wore a white blouse, a beige jacket with a matching short skirt and high heels. “She looks so professional, so business-like. And very nice legs”, Tim thought.

On her left hand Tim could see a wedding ring. “The things I could make her do.” thought Tim.

Tim entered the gift shop and bought 6 cold water bottles. He wanted to make sure Rebecca was well hydrated for the rest of the evening.

Tim exited the gift shop and looked at the blonde at the front desk. “I better not. No need to complicate my life too much. Still, this being able to have any women I want, takes a little getting use to. I can’t believe Rebecca is mine. I wanted her since the first moment I saw her. All this time, she never once looked my way. Am I cheating the natural order of the universe? Well I think the universe should put the odds in my favor for once.” pondered Tim.

“One thing is sure, I need to stop talking to myself.” thought Tim. He smiled and headed towards the elevators.

Tim opened the door and walked into the bedroom. Rebecca was still lying on the bed. Tim kissed her on her forehead. She let out a happy sigh. “Want some water darling” asked Tim.

Rebecca slowly opened her eyes and reached out for the cold water bottle. She sat up took several gulps of water, tThen she laid back down. “Hold me.” she asked. Tim spooned her. “I don’t mind some cuddling, but I’m getting hungry.” thought Tim. Rebecca held tightly onto Tim’s right arm. The two of them fell asleep. A few hours later, Tim and Rebecca woke up. “Want to get room service?” asked Tim. “Sure. Order me a chicken salad and a diet soda.” Rebecca replied as she smiled. She was awake, alert, and glowing. She rehooked her bra and headed for the bathroom, purse in hand.

“Hello, this is room 509. I would like to order room service. A chicken salad, a cheeseburger (medium), a fruit plate and two diet sodas. Thank you.” said Tim as he spoke on the phone.

Rebecca exited the bathroom still wearing only her bra. Although not necessary, she had touched-up her make-up. Tim admired her exquisite curves as she walked towards him. She put her arms around him and kissed Tim on the lips. “You are incredible!” said Rebecca with a big smile.

“You’re not too bad yourself.” replied Tim.

There was a knock at the door. “Room service!” yelled the man behind the door.

“You better get that .” said Rebecca in a very sexy voice as she touched Tim’s chest. She walked into the bedroom and closed the door.

Tim opened the door.

“Hi. Set it over there, on the table by the TV.” said Tim.

“Yes sir.” said the waiter as he wheeled the cart towards the table. The waiter put the plates on the table. Tim signed the bill and handed it to the waiter.

“Thank you.” said Tim.

“Enjoy your meal sir.” said the waiter as he exited the room.

“The coast is clear.” said Tim as he knocked on the bedroom door.

“Good. I’m starved.” said Rebecca. Rebecca walked out wearing nothing but her bra and panties. Tim and Rebecca finished eating their dinner.

“So how long have you and Ann been dating?” asked Rebecca.

“What ?” asked a puzzled Tim.

“It’s ok. Ann told me.” said Rebecca.

“What exactly did she tell you?” asked Tim.

“She told me you two used to date and you broke up because she wasn’t good enough for you.” said Rebecca.

“Well...uhm...sure...that happened. We dated for a while. She just didn’t do it for me.” replied Tim.

“Didn’t do it for you? I would kill to look like Ann. Every guy in the gym wants her.” said Rebecca.

“Not me. I want you.” said Tim looking directly at Rebecca.

“Oh Tim, you’re so sweet.” she said.

“There must be quite a few men interested in you.” said Tim.

“Well there are a couple.” said Rebecca bashfully.

Tim decided to remain silent to see if Rebecca would say more about the subject. “It’s good to know what kind of competition I am up against.” thought Tim.

After what seemed almost a minute of silence, Rebecca told Tim more.

“Tim, I had plans for tonight.” said Rebecca.

“Plans? What kind of plans?” asked Tim.

“Well...I sort of had another date for tonight....I didn’t think our date would...turn out this well. Oh Tim, today has been amazing!” said Rebecca.

“A date tonight? Where are you going?” asked Tim.

“Tim, you’re jealous!” she said enthusiastically.

“I am not!” denied Tim.

“You are too!” said Rebecca as she smiled

“Please don’t be mad. I’m not going. I made the date before you asked me out.” said Rebecca.

“Who is he? How long have you two been dating?” asked Tim

“You are the jealous type, aren’t you? He’s just some guy I met at a party.” said Rebecca.

She moved closer to Tim and kissed him on the lips. “I’m all yours tonight.” said Rebecca lovingly.

“Rebecca, can I be honest with you?” asked Tim.

“Sure” said Rebecca.

“I think my wife has been having an affair for while now.” said Tim.

“You’re married?” asked an astonished Rebecca.

“Yes, but we haven’t slept together in months. She doesn’t talk to me much anymore. She comes home from work late every night. She even works on the weekends.” said Tim.

“So the two of you aren’t having sex anymore?” asked Rebecca hopefully.

“No, we still have sex occasionally. She’s distant, but she’s a lot more wild in bed, as if she’s been trying out new moves with another guy. When we make love, it’s as if she’s with someone else. And she makes me use condoms now.” said Tim somewhat sad.

“Why do you still have sex with her when you know she’s cheating on you?” asked Rebecca.

“Well, I don’t know for a fact that she’s cheating on me.” replied Tim.

“Hell, I don’t even know her and I believe she’s cheating on you. Ninety-nine percent of the time when you suspect your lover is cheating on you, it’s true. The same thing happened to my brother. Your story sounds similar to his.” said Rebecca.

“Really?” asked Tim.

“Really.” replied Rebecca.

“Hmmm..What should I do?” asked Tim.

“Leave the bitch!” said Rebecca.

“I would hate to sell the house. I love that house. And I would have to find a new place to live. Plus, it would all be a lot of work.” said Tim.

“Tim, I know this kind of sudden, but you could live with me in my apartment, until we find something bigger.” said Rebecca in a very concerned and loving way.

“Maybe.” said Tim.

After the two ate their food and had time to digest, Tim decided to put Rebecca back to work.

“Excuse me, I need to check my messages. Tim flipped open the phone took the stylus out and opened up the Persuader Crusader program. Tim wrote his first question for Rebecca.

On the screen, Tim wrote “Why do I love the taste of Controller Tim’s cum?". Tim set the question to repeat every 10 minutes. “That should give Rebecca something to think about for a while.” thought Tim as the device transmitted the new instruction.

For a moment Rebecca seemed blank as if she were having an absence seizure, then she slowly came out of it. Rebecca sat on a chair wearing only her bra and panties on her petite slender body.

Phone still in hand, Tim transmitted the command for super horny mode.

Rebecca’s body trembled.

“How do you feel?” asked Tim.

“What?” replied a slightly dazed Rebecca.

“How do you feel?” asked Tim again

“Great. Oh Tim, let’s stay here tonight!” said Rebecca.

“I guess we could. But what are we going to do here for the rest of the night?” asked Tim.

Rebecca got up, took Tim’s hand and led him to the bedroom.

“Tim, I...Ughh.I....feel...I feel...horny.” moaned Rebecca.

“ughh....very horny” moaned Rebecca.

Her pelvis moved as if trying to slip off her panties.

“But what about your date tonight? " asked Tim.

“Oh...Tim...please...I....ughh....need....ughh....you. It’s....over.....with....Joe” replied an in-heat Rebecca.

“I want you to call Joe and tell him it’s over between you. Tell him you never want to see him again.” said Tim.

“Ughh...now?” replied Rebecca.

He handed Rebecca her purse.

“Yes. Now!” commanded Tim.

She took her cell phone out of her purse. Her pelvis wiggled a bit as she dialed. She had an uncontrollable itch that only Tim could scratch.

“Hello. Ughh...Joe...It’s...oh...Rebecca” she said, attempting to sound normal.

Tim took his hand and gently touched Rebecca’s bra.

“I...ugh...sound....oh....funny?” she replied on the phone.

Tim moved his hand slowly down Rebecca’s body.

“It...uh...must...oh....be...ughh...my....uhh....my sinuses.", said a very horny Rebecca as her pelvis wiggled on the bed.

Tim’s hand reached underneath her panties. He felt her wet pussy and began touching her clit in a circular motion.

“Ohh!” said Rebecca.

She lifted her head off the pillow due to the intensity of the pleasure radiating from her clit. Her breathing was very heavy. Her eyes were closed as she held the phone in her right hand.

“Ohh....Joe....I can’t....ughh.....make it......tonight....oh...I....I....ughhhh......don’t think....we....should....ohhhhh......see....each.....uhhh....other....any.....more...ughhhh.....more....more!” moaned Rebecca. She ended the call and let go of her cell phone. The phone fell to the carpeted floor.

“Don’t.....ughhhh......stop......ohhh.......right.... there!” screamed Rebecca.

In a moment her whole body shook in ecstasy at the touch of Tim’s fingers.

“’Ohhh.....yes....ughhh” moaned Rebecca as she had an intense orgasm.

Tim removed his hand from under Rebecca’s panties.

“Good girl.” said Tim as he kissed her on her forehead. Rebecca was still coming down from her orgasm, but he needed her back in action right away. Tim touched Rebecca in the special sequence.

“Tim that was so good. Oh.. Oh Tim...I still need you. ....inside me!” exclaimed a panting Rebecca.

“I don’t know. I’m pretty tapped out from this afternoon.” said Tim.

“Please Tim. I need you.” replied Rebecca.

Is there anything you can think of to help put me in the mood?” said Tim as he gave Rebecca a mischievous smile.

Without saying a word, Rebecca unzipped Tim’s pants. She quickly ripped off his pants and underwear. Her entire mouth enveloped Tim’s penis. She wrapped her hand around the base of Tim’s penis. With her mouth and hand she began an amazing pumping action and looked up at Tim. Tim placed his hand behind Rebecca’s head and ran his fingers through her hair. Tim enjoyed the slurping and gasping sounds from her mouth. His penis became hard very quickly. She removed his penis from her mouth, gasped for some air.

She stood on her knees, her legs spread apart, body and breast erect with her hands on her hips. “Still tapped out?” she asked, looking at Tim’s erect penis with a mischievous smile of her own.

“No, I recovered thanks to you.” replied Tim.

“Well, what do you want to do with the naked women?” asked Rebecca.

“Get down on your hands and knees. Show me that beautiful ass of yours.” commanded Tim.

Rebecca grabbed a pillow, turned over and placed the pillow under her head. Her ass stuck up in the air. Tim mounted Rebecca with his freshly kissed, condom-covered penis. Tim easily went deep inside her wet, welcoming pussy.

“Oh...Yes...” said Rebecca encouraging Tim. Her fingers held onto the pillow tightly. She moaned as Tim increased the rhythm of his thrust. She raised her head off the pillow and looked back at Tim. “Oh...oh....I’m....coming!” yelled Rebecca as her eyes rolled back towards her head.

Rebecca was still out of breath when Tim touched her in the special sequence and within moments she craved more.

“Don’t stop, faster!” yelled Rebecca on her hands and knees.

Tim complied.

He admired the view he had of Rebecca’s perfect ass. After several minutes of following Rebecca’s instructions she came again and Tim quickly touched her in the special sequence and continued going in and out of Rebecca.

Even though Rebecca had not recovered from her last climax, she craved more. And he continued to give her more.

“Oh Tim... What’s...oh.....happening? Ughh...What.... ohhh......are you...ughh...doing to me? I...ohhh....I never....felt like...ughh.....this before...Oh yes!! Right there!” screamed Rebecca, still on her hands and knees.

“I’m making sure you never ignore me again.” said Tim.

“What? Oh! Don’t stop!” screamed Rebecca.

Tim squeezed Rebecca’s ass tightly as he thrusted harder and faster. Tim couldn’t hold on any longer. The thought of having Rebecca on her hands and knees, knowing she was completely his, was too much.

“Oh Rebecca...I’m coming!” said Tim.

“Tim, yes! Oh...I’m coming too!” yelled Rebecca. Her vagina began to spasm. Her eyes rolled back towards her head. Her perfect firm breasts shook as her hands gripped the pillow very tightly. “Ohhh!” the two screamed in unison as they both came.

After a few moments, he pulled out of Rebecca. Tim laid on the bed and Rebecca plastered her body onto Tim. She looked exhausted, but very content. They held each other for a while, saying nothing, just enjoying the moment.

“I can’t believe she’s mine.” thought Tim.

Tim gave Rebecca a water bottle; she gulped the water down.

“I can’t move, that was so good. Let’s sleep” whispered Rebecca she closed her eyes.

But he had other plans. Tim flipped open his phone and “zapped” Rebecca. Her body shook briefly, her eyes opened and she perked up quite a bit.

“Tim, I don’t what you do to me. I can’t get enough of you. I need you so bad Tim.” begged Rebecca.

Tim was relentless to Rebecca that night. He made Rebecca come to orgasm every chance. When Tim needed to rest up, he used his hands and tongue to bring Rebecca to orgasm. And when she was too tired, Tim “zapped” her with the phone bringing her to an almost constant state of arousal, allowing her little time for recovery. They took a few short breaks that night. Tim had to have room service bring up a case of bottled water. Finally, they were too exhausted to continue and they fell asleep.

Although the sun was bright outside, very little sunlight passed through the closed drapes.

Tim slowly opened his eyes. To his right was the clock. It was a few minutes past nine. To his left was a naked sleeping Rebecca. She had slept close to him all night. He interpreted that as a positive sign. Whenever he slept with Gertrude, she wrapped herself in the covers and slept as far from Tim as possible.

Tim unplugged his charged cell phone. It made two soft beeps, not enough to wake Rebecca. He flipped open the phone, “zapped” Rebecca and went back to sleep.

Rebecca, still asleep, began touching herself and began moaning lightly. Tim began to doze off, while a very horny Rebecca began to slowly awake. As she awoke, Rebecca found that touching herself only made her more aroused. She knew only Tim could satisfy her. Tim was almost completely asleep; he lied on his back.

Rebecca slowly touched his penis. “Tim.” said Rebecca in a soft sexy voice.

He didn’t respond. Rebecca began softly kissing his penis.

Tim, half asleep, moaned. Rebecca increased her pace until he was rock hard. Next she got on top and slowly put Tim’s hard penis in her wet pussy. Rebecca moaned loudly as she rode Tim.

A few moments later, Tim opened his eyes and saw her perfect breasts giggling as she rode his penis.

“Good morning!” gasped Rebecca with a smile as she picked up her pace.

“Good morning” replied a happy Tim.

“Rebecca, this feels so good.” said Tim. He placed his hands over her breasts.

“Oh...yes” moaned Rebecca.

Suddenly Tim remembered why this felt even better than yesterday. For the first time with Rebecca, he wasn’t wearing a condom.

Tim’s fantasy of wake-up sex had overlooked one important detail.

“Oh Rebecca...I don’t have a condom on. We...should stop.” said Tim. But neither one of them could stop. They were at the point of no return.

“I...I....want....I want your children!” screamed Rebecca as she rode him even faster.

He didn’t care about the condom. He wanted Rebecca and he had her. She felt so good. He wanted to keep being with Rebecca.

He squeezed Rebecca’s ass and sucked on her nipples. Rebecca moaned louder.

“Ughhh....yes” moaned Rebecca.

The thought of impregnating Rebecca was too much for Tim. He started to come inside her. Thanks to phone, Rebecca also started having an orgasm as well.

Oh...oh...I’m coming!” screamed Rebecca. Her body violently shook as her vagina spasmed and contracted, trying to suck up every drop of Tim’s seed. Rebecca collapsed and lay on top of Tim.

They held each other for quite some time, unable to move.

“I could use some coffee.” said a smiling Rebecca.

“I’ll get some.” replied Tim. He grabbed his clothes off the floor and quickly put them on.

Tim headed out to the hotel restaurant to get coffee for Rebecca.

Just as he left Rebecca’s cell phone rang.

“Hello?” answered a naked Rebecca.

“Rebecca, where are you? We were suppose to work out this morning. " asked Erika on the other end.

“I’m sorry. I overslept.” said Rebecca.

“How did your two dates go yesterday?“asked Erika.

“The first one was amazing! I can’t tell you about the second one because I’m still on the first one.” said a smiling Rebecca.

“What? Give me the details.” said Erika.

“After the art show, I got really horny for Tim and told him to get a room” said Rebecca with a big grin.

“That’s not like you. You usually make the guy wait a while.” said Erika.

“I know. It’s like I lose all control when I’m with him. It’s exciting.” said Rebecca.

“Well how was he?” asked Erika.

“He’s amazing! He gave me more orgasms in one evening then I’ve had in the past year.

And they were all really good ones.” said Rebecca.

“Oh my god... Is it big?” asked Erica.

“Erica!” said Rebecca as she reprimanded her. She blushed at the question.

“Well? Is it?”

“It’s big.” said Rebecca.

“I knew it! You know what they say about the size of a man’s hands.” said Erika.

“But there’s more to him than that. EVERY time he came, I came. I never had that happen before. It’s like we’re connected, like we’re soul mates.” said Rebecca.

“His wife has to be insane for cheating on him. He’s the best lover I’ve ever had.” said Rebecca.

“Are they still together?” asked Erika.

“Yes, but not for long.” said Rebecca with a devious smile.

“Are you in love?” asked Erika.

“Yes.” replied Rebecca.

“I’m so happy for you!” said Erika.

“I gotta go, Tim’s at the door. Bye.” said Rebecca as she hung up the phone.

After showering, Tim and Rebecca went down to the hotel restaurant for brunch.

Her normally straight flat hair seemed to have a fuller, more wild look, this morning. Tim thought it was very sexy. Rebecca leaned towards Tim as she looked into his eyes. She had major after-sex glow. She seemed very happy.

After breakfast they checked out of the hotel and headed toward the parking lot with their packages.

“How about dinner tonight at my apartment ? I’ll make you my specialty.” said Rebecca.

“Tempting offer, but I can’t. I have some things I need to get done today.” said Tim.

“Is Gertrude home today? Won’t she ask about last night?” asked Rebecca.

“Knowing her, she slept on the sofa last night as usual. I doubt she noticed I was gone.

And she’s probably in the office today. She’s a workaholic.” said Tim.

“Call me when you get home?” asked Rebecca.

“I’m sorry, I’m really busy today.” said Tim.

“When will I see you again?” asked Rebecca.

“I’ll be at the gym tomorrow, before your body pump class starts.” said Tim.

When Tim got home Gertrude was nowhere to be found as usual. Tim cleaned up the kitchen. Gertrude was not big on house chores. After tidying up around the house, doing laundry, and paying the bills, Tim checked the voicemail.

There were messages from Michelle and Rebecca. This was one time Tim was glad that Gertrude didn’t check voice mail. Gertrude never liked the idea of being reachable, so she let Tim handle the phone messages.

Tim watched some TV, did more laundry, and searched the net for some attractively priced stocks with a good capital structure. Finally he went to bed early and alone. He had a feeling this week was going to be a long one. “I had a pretty good weekend.” thought Tim as he drifted off to sleep.

Chapter 13 The Day After

Tim’s radio alarm clock had been going for almost 20 minute. Tim opened his eyes. “I’m late!” thought Tim as he raced out of bed. Tim quickly showered, and dressed. As he ran out the door he saw Gertrude fast asleep on the sofa.

Tim raced towards his cubicle, brief case in hand. “Good morning Tim!” said Michelle. “Oh, Hi Michelle.” said Tim as he continued towards his cubicle. Although it was still early and few people were in the office, Tim hated being even a few minutes late.

Tim sat down, booted his computer, unlocked his filing cabinets and took out his breakfast, a mint protein bar that Anne had recommended.

Michelle walked over to Tim. She wore a tight blue sweater that nicely showcased her breasts and grey dress slacks. She touched his shoulder. “Your only five minutes late, what’s the rush?” asked Michelle.

“I have to have a regulatory document signed, review, and issued by the end of the week and I have personal training sessions at the gym at 4:30, all this week, so I can’t work late.” said Tim.

“Well, you have to eat. Let’s have lunch together.” said Michelle.

“Sure How’s 11:30 at the cafeteria sound? That way we can avoid the crowd” asked Tim.

“I’ll see you there.” said Michelle in a very sexy voice. She headed back to her cubicle.

Tim continued his work. In the morning, Tim edited a few documents, printed them out and then wrote comments for additional edits. Just as he was going through his twelfth edit of the morning, the phone rang.

“Tim speaking.” he answered.

“Hi Tim. It’s Rebecca. How are you?” she asked.

“I’m fine. How are you?” said Tim.

“Good. I guess you were very busy yesterday, I never got a call from you.” said Rebecca.

“Yes, I was.” said Tim.

“I wanted to tell you that I had a wonderful time with you this weekend.” said Rebecca.

“Yep, it was nice.” replied Tim.

“Will I see you tonight?” asked Rebecca.

“I have an appointment with Anne the same time as your body pump class. I’ll see you there. You want to have dinner after?” asked Tim.

“Yes that would be great!” said Rebecca.

“Ok. Bye.” said Tim. He hung up.

“Not to be nosey, but who are you having dinner with?” asked Michelle. She was standing right behind him.

“Oh, just someone I work out with from the gym. Time for lunch already?” replied a cool Tim.

“Yes.” said a smiling Michelle. The two headed off to the cafeteria.

“Why are you working out so much?” asked Michelle.

“I need to get back to my dating weight in case it turns out Gertrude is cheating on me.” said Tim as headed to the pizza section of the cafeteria.

Tim and Michelle carried their lunches to an empty table by a window.

“You know she is.” said Michelle. She’s acting just like a woman would if she were cheating. You should leave her.” said Michelle.

“I don’t have any proof. I can’t leave her.” said Tim.

“She’s always working late. Right?” asked Michelle.

“Yes” said Tim.

“Then go to her office tonight, see who else is there and where they go after work.” suggested Michelle.

“That’s a good idea.” said Tim.

I can go with you if you want.” said Michelle.

“No” said Tim.

“I understand. You want to do it alone.” said Michelle.

Tim left work and headed to the gym. He was looking forward to seeing Rebecca.

Tim entered the gym, wearing a dress shirt, slacks, and carrying a large blue gym bag. The trainer at the desk scanned his card. He looked towards the aerobics machines and saw Rebecca on an elliptical machine.

She waved and smiled at him. She looked great and she was his. Life was good.

“This has to be one of the greatest moments of my life.” thought Tim. He waved back at his smiling girlfriend and headed towards her.

“Hi.” said Tim.

“Hi Tim.” said Rebecca in a very happy voice.

“Tim, this is my friend Erika.” said Rebecca.

Erika was about Rebecca’s height and age. Erika always wore her straight blonde hair in a pony tail. Erika was attractive, but not Tim’s type. She was slightly skinnier than Rebecca, but lacked Rebecca’s amazing hip definition. Rebecca was definitely the more fertile of the two.

This past year, when Tim unsuccessfully tried to get Rebecca’s attention, he noticed that Erika would look in his direction from time to time.

“Hi Erika. It’s nice to meet you.” said Tim.

“Hi Tim. I’ve heard a lot about you.” said Erika.

“Don’t worry. I’ve only said good things about you.” said Rebecca as she touched his shoulder reassuringly.

Rebecca got off the elliptical machine. She wore a very tight red top and tight black shorts. “That’s a new outfit. This the sexiest outfit, I ever saw her wear at the gym. " thought Tim.

“Tim, there’s something I want to show you in my car.” said Rebecca as she took hold of his hand.

“Ok.” replied a somewhat puzzled Tim.

Rebecca led Tim out of the gym and into the parking lot, towards her car.

Rebecca’s car was a grey, five-year old, four-door Japanese model.

“It’s unlocked. You need to sit in the driver’s seat for what I want to show you.” said Rebecca.

“All right.” replied Tim.

Tim opened the door and sat on the driver’s seat; Rebecca sat in the passenger’s seat.

“What did you want to show me?” asked Tim.

She leaned towards him and placed her hand on Tim’s groin, rubbing through his work-out shorts.

“I had the best sex of my life with you this weekend. I’m a little sore from it all, but I wanted to say thank you.” said Rebecca.

Rebecca pulled his shorts off as she moved in closer. She wrapped one hand around the base of Tim’s penis and wrapped her lips around the top of Tim’s penis.

“Oh Rebecca....What if someone sees?” said Tim as he gently placed his hand on the back of Rebecca’s head.

Rebecca began running her mouth up and down Tim’s hard penis. In a short time span, her mouth took in more and more of his penis as her pace increased. He could hear Rebecca gag a little as she took his entire penis into her mouth. Rebecca’s head bobbed up and down at a feverish pace causing a rhythmic slurping sound. Finally, when Tim thought he couldn’t take much more, she stopped for a moment, gasped for air and wrapped her lips and tongue around side of Tim’s penis, kissing and sucking in a sideways motion. This was too much for Tim and he came. Rebecca swallowed as much as she could, taking the opportunity to savor the taste. She sat up, her new red top was slightly stained; she licked the outside of her mouth clean.

“Did you like my ‘Thank you’ ?” asked Rebecca with a devilish smile.

“Yes. Your welcome!” said Tim as he pulled his shorts back up.

The two of them exited Rebecca’s car and headed back to the gym.

“Dinner at my place?” asked Rebecca.

“Actually I think I need to confront Gertrude tonight. I hate to face her alone if she is with another guy. Want to come with for moral support?” asked Tim.

“Sure!” said Rebecca.

“Great, I’ll pick you up at your place at 8pm. We’ll see if she’s really working late. Oh, and wear something sexy. I want to show off my new girlfriend.” said Tim.

Tim embraced Rebecca, kissed her and the two parted ways. Rebecca headed to the aerobics room and Tim headed to the nearest exercise bike. The music in aerobics room boomed out into the rest of the gym. As Tim began his warm up, he noticed something unusual. It seemed as if almost every woman looked in his direction. Women of all types and ages appeared to take notice of Tim.

Tim looked at his clothes trying to figure out what all these women were looking at.

“Hmm. Rebecca did a great job. There’s no mess on my shorts.” thought Tim. I haven’t used the device, so what’s happening here?” thought Tim.

“Hey, even that red head, Melissa is noticing. I thought she was gay. She is hot though” thought Tim. Tim looked in her direction.

Melissa was 24 and had short, red hair. Her body fat was 0.25% more than Rebecca’s, but Melissa was still one of the more fertile women in the gym. Melissa was about an inch taller than Rebecca.

Melissa wore blue scrubs that barely held on to her young, slim waist. Her camisole covered her lovely body from just above her breast to just below her belly button. Her yellow top was held up by only two thin straps. Her upper body from her neck to just above her breasts was completely exposed, revealing two medium-sized green dragon tattoos, one on her front left shoulder and the other on her back left shoulder. He noticed that she often worked out with a tall blonde woman with disheveled short hair. Tim assumed she was gay because he had seen this blonde women kiss Melissa on the cheek and touch her behind once. He also saw Melissa often walk into the gym carrying motorcycle helmet.

Tim and Melissa exchanged glances for a while. She seemed to work out only on the weight machines located in the vicinity of Tim.

Their glances lasted longer with each passing moment. Tim’s eye’s were fixated on the sexy red-head. They appeared to be successfully flirting with each other.

“Ready Tim?” a voice said.

Tim stopped looking at Melissa and saw the beautiful blonde, Anne standing next to him.

“Sure.” said Tim, a little startled.

He got off the bike and followed Anne.

“So how was your date with Rebecca?” asked Anne.

“Great! It’s like being with my dream girl. She’s wonderful.” said Tim.

“Your dream girl is stupid, Tim.” said Anne as they walked towards the weight room.

“What ?” replied Tim.

“Twenty-six orgasms on one date! Really Tim, I had no idea you would turn out to be even better than how I made you out to be. If we weren’t such good friends, you could be my boyfriend.” said Anne.

“How...how do you know?” asked a puzzled Tim.

“One of my clients told me yesterday morning.” said Anne.

“Yesterday morning? But I....We were still....on the date. How.....How?” asked a puzzled Tim. He was clearly at a loss for words.

“News travels fast Tim. Now a really smart woman would say you were good, but not too good. But your dream girl told all. The entire gym knows. Every girl in the gym knows your name, how good you are in bed, and how big it is. Your dream girl is stupid.” said Anne as she set up the bench for Tim.