The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Spell

Categories:

  • mc—mind control
  • mf—male/female sex
  • md—male dominant

Synopsis:

Gina meets a strange man in an elevator and she begins to act very friendly around him and in future encounters loses all control in a number of increasingly erotic situations.

USUAL DISCLAIMER :

READ NO FURTHER IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 18
OR
IF YOU ARE OFFENDED BY GRAPHIC DESCRIPTIONS OF SEXUAL ACTIVITY.
All characters, situations, and locations are purely fictional.
Not to be archived, reposted, nor redistributed by any means.
Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission from the author.

I. Elevator Encounters

Karla, 27, patiently stood in the elevator to her apartment. The complex offered the ritzy environment, security, lush amenities, everything a young, attractive, professional woman could want. She glowed with vitality behind her wooden teak designer glasses framing her rich hazel eyes. Her well proportioned figure fit well under her sleek earthy blouse and fashionable skirt. Karla’s brunette hair flowed down around her shoulders and over her back in gentle long waves.

Just as the elevator doors closed, a dapper man squeezed in. With his apologetic smile, the two of them rode upwards. Seconds later, Karla realized her eyes remained staring at the man. She almost blushed in embarrassment. But even as she looked away, the image of the man remained. She could see the fine locks of hair, nicely styled streaks of grey through dark jet black. He had a strong chin, bold cheeks. The man appeared rugged in his conservative suit. Though the man ignored her, she felt an emanation, an heightened sense of anticipation. Her pulse beat faster.

As the elevator passed the third floor, Karla found her gaze drawn back towards the man, her eyes lost in a daze. She couldn’t keep her mind fixed on any particular thought except the man. She felt distracted with perplexed confusion. Then his dark, piercing eyes locked onto her’s and began sucking out her will. Karla took a breath, trying to shut her eyes or turn away, but the man’s magnetic eyes kept her looking at him. Her mouth dropped open as she had to stare into his fathomless pupils, falling under his spell. Her whole body became relaxed. Her arms dropped by her sides and her fingers uncurled. Even though the stranger spoke no words, Karla felt an irresistably powerful need to obey as he conditioned her into total submission.

The man smiled, a thin self-confident smile, forcing the daggers of his mind into her’s, gripping her in a dominating vice of illicit enslavement. This masculine, powerful man took control over her. She felt herself becoming sensuous and amorous. Hot, feverish pulsating blood rushed through her body. Her breathing became heavier, panting with arousal.

As the sixth floor tone rang, Karla suddenly withdrew in shock and bewilderment as if dropping like a ragged doll. She shook her head trying to dispell her helpless capitulation, disarming nakedness before this creature, this terrible monster. She stepped away from the man. Fear and anxiety entered her thoughts. Several more floors. What had happened to her? Probably her imagination, some fantastic fantasy she had played out in her head. But she could feel that physical draw, the alluring, seductive body next her’s. Waiting patiently. Supremely confident in his abilities and powers. She must be crazy; she was just uptight about her recent malaise about life, thinking about her age at 27, of missing the opportunity of youth, letting go and having fun, playing, of the sacrifices made for parents, her schooling and commitment to work, of all the offers from men she had turned down. She was not easily persuaded and she was particular and selective. She wrapped her arms more tightly around her...

“Excuse me ma’am...excuse...", a deep, resonant voice interrupted her train of thought. The man was now speaking for the first time to her. “Is this your floor? The elevator has stopped here, floor ten.” Startled she quickly looked up to the elevator numbers then to the young, handsome man, with a dimunitive smile, how quickly she had been cowed.

“Uh..uh..why yes it is. Yes. Thank you.” She stuttered and started to exit the elevator. As she passed the man, they barely made physical contact and she dared to take one quick glance at the enigma who had quickly puzzled her and made her scared. Her eyes caught his for just an instant and her skin under her clothes became radiated with a discharge of pure erotic pleasure, like a quickie high power aphrodesiac powder that massaged all over her body. In the silence of her mind, he almost thought she could hear him say, “You shall remember me and my body. You shall want my body and desire me.”

She shuddered and almost swooned, stumbling as she left the elevator. She felt her blouse and panties rubbing softly over her skin, prickly and soothing at the same time, feeling the wetness between her legs. Oh my God! I must be insane. What’s the matter with me? He’s just a man. I really must be hard up. Admit it. And the elevator doors closed with the dashing young man smiling a dazzling grin of accomplishment and satisfaction.

Karla quickly let herself in and locked the door. My God! What happened? Did anything really happen? Just my imagination, a sexual fantasy. She went into the kitchen, looked for telephone messages. None. She hadn’t thought there would be. Karla was relatively new in town and hadn’t had time to make too many friends. Her new job. New apartment. Everything had been new and now this man. Welcome to the big City. She found some juice and took a bottle and a glass to the living room, turned on her CD player and sat in her comfortable chair to relax and unwind. Her boss had asked if she was interested to going to lunch with him again. Pushy man. And she hadn’t the courage to return David’s call from back east. She didn’t want to have anything to do with him again. She pulled her heels off and curled her legs under herself, and laid back, she soft brunette hair cascading down over the lounge chair as the soft jazz gently lulled her to sleep.

Sometime during the few minutes of rest, her mind played back the scene in the elevator. The beautiful, piercing eyes that she wanted to become lost in. They were so attractive, compelling, he made her whole body pulse with aroused desire. She wanted him badly, yes lusted after him. She wanted to rip his clothes off and suck on his dick and make him come in her mouth as she rubbed herself crazy, her fingers flicking and jerking under her skirt and inside her panties, all the time moaning with wild crazed abandon. Her tongued played wickedly on his thick, slick, large dick as it become her focus of enslaved attention. She jerked herself awake. God! What an obscene dream. What a terrible thing to think about. She felt dirty and went quickly to shower and get rid of the remaining degrading thoughts under the warm, soothing downpour of water over her naked body. But even as she began to wash herself with soap, tidbits of lewd thoughts insinuated themselves into her mind, snatches of erotic, sensual images that washed over her bare body and relaxed mind—strong hands carressing her body, feeling her breasts and easing themselves between her thighs as her whole body tingled with growing excitement. Oh...she almost moaned in esctasy. Oh God quit it. What was the matter with her? She was bent on ridding her mind of the encounter with the man and concentrated hard on finishing her shower so that by the time she laid down to bed and drifted off she had almost forgotten completely about the brief but disturbingly memorable meeting.

* * *

Several days passed without further incident and Karla had by now gone back to her normal, harried routine at the office. By the time she had returned home carrying a sack of groceries she didn’t even notice the man already in the elevator when she entered it. As she looked up she shuddered, stopping on the edge of the elevator as thoughts quickly jumbled into her mind, trying to decide whether to go in or wait for another elevator. But the decision was made for her as the man with the shocking black hair and streaks of white with his piercing deep blue eyes caught her attention and his disarming smile bade her good afternoon and his body language carried him closer to her and his strong, muscular arms reached for her bag to carry it for her. She stared at the man’s attire. Apparently, he must have been louging about, taking it easy as his appearance was very informal, causal. His sports shirt was dazzling in brilliant colors, open in front baring his growth of curly hair and tight stomach and his shorts appeared to emphasize his firm hips and show off his powerful thighs and the rest of his gorgeous legs down to his brazenly bare feet in this posh apartment complex. The man’s deep tan seemed to radiate heat waves on her body, she could feel the warmth wash over her, lull her with its pleasant soft, tantalizing promise of further hot and lusty carresses.

Karla continued into the elevator bewildered and confused as a pregnant silence enveloped them. She had not discerned one real shred of evidence of any devious intention on this man’s part. All of these thoughts and feelings could just be part of her own mind, her own imaginary fantasy. She felt like she was going out of her mind. Before she could change her mind, the grocery bag was lifted easily out her arms and the man made way for her to completely enter the elevator.

Just then another older man apparently began to approach the elevator intend on its usage but as he neared, Karla saw a look of puzzlement and hesitation as if this might be the wrong elevator or apartment complex. Then with a further effort he moved forward, but Karla noticed as she edged back to the back of the elevator wall that the young man holding her grocery bag just calmly directing his smiling penetrating expression as if nothing matter in the world, but then she thought she saw his smile harden just a bit and then the old man teetered on the bring, not quite sure of what he wanted and the elevator doors closed before Karla could react, she was reaching out when they clanged shut and they were alone once more.

What had she witnessed? Anything except an old, doddering man who couldn’t make up his mind? Or was there something more? She shuddered. What was going on here? Am I really going in insane? And almost as if in reply she felt some faint dismissal of her concern. Karla stood silently, tense in her greyblue pantsuit, and severely bound brunette hair which didn’t make much of a statement, except for her apparent authority and professional bearing. She was absolutely sure that she was in control and that she wasn’t sending out any apparent non-verbal cues towards the man next to him who non-chalantly held her groceries.

As several moments passed she found herself falling into a light reverie, her thoughts wandering and her gaze leading back towards the handsome man before her, her mouth partially open in unconscious splender. Her eyes grew large as they absently took in this large, slender but well built man who must be probably in his late twenties. Time seemed to have stopped or even disappeared as she unwillingly looked into his deep, fathomless eyes. flecked with golden bursts of enchantment and enticing succulent promises. Karla tried to return to the real world, to find herself here in this elevator waiting for it to reach the tenth floor so she could put away her groceries, make a small dinner, read her book, and retire for the evening, all very routine, all very stable and secure, safe. But now her entire body felt fuzzy, her mind couldn’t concentrate on anything at all as if in a fog, disconnected, afloat on a sea of infinite variety, constantly changing ocean of wish fulfullment and dangerous voyages into mysterious adventures from which there were no return. Without any words, without any movement on the man’s part, his being seemed to enwrap them, move him closer to her, beckoning, inviting her into his spell of domination and deviltry. A deep longing, a rush of tidal desire surged through her sweeping away all doubt, all inhibitions clamouring warnings and forboding from her. She’d been so alone, so unhappy, so unfulfilled. The man’s kind expression, soft, concerned, confident promised anything she desired, companionship, love, sex for forever, an eternity.

Karla’s head tilted, turned just a bit as her basic cautionary instincts tried to deflect this man’s demonic charm, his irresistable presence, yet her eyes moved, pulled towards his. Her breathing became rapid, her palms sweaty, her entire body felt warm and expectant. And yet the man still hadn’t done anything overt, damn it, she told herself. With another burst of self-will power she tightly shook her head to come to her sense, loosening several strands of her soft, delicate hair so that they lay wildly about her face and shoulders. Her chest rose and fell in heaving motions that pulsated with erotic urgent intercourse-like undulations. Karla felt both extremely attracted to this person and scared, deathly so, pulled, torn into two. She didn’t want him holding her groceries, but she didn’t want to go near him. Damn what was taking the elevator so long? It was like it wasn’t even moving.

Then the man’s smile grew even larger and his gazed grabbed hold of her light brown eyes and forced her to stare deeply into his, demanding her complete attention, even her body and soul. Resistance was useless. She had never experience anything close to this man’s mental power. He was a hypermagnetic drawing her effortlessly to him, influencing her in whatever manner or fashion he wanted, supremely confident and sure of himself, she was no challenge whatsoever. Karla felt devastated that she had been so easy, so much of a whimp, giving up without a fight. She was a small being, an insignficant creature to be used however he liked. Strange and disturbing feelings roiled around inside of her, building in strange and dimension. Layer after layer of control and discipline shed off, flung away one after another, she could feel her inner most private self becoming exposed to this what must assuredly be some alien thing and yet he appeared to be the most attractive, gorgeous hunk of male flesh she ever saw, a man that women would steal, prostitute themselves, even murder for.

She was losing herself, losing reality as his eyes sucked all her will and mind into his. She could feel the tentrils of his touch, his invisible fingers reaching out to probe and search her private parts, her unconscious weaknesses, unlocking her last remaining inner self, her identity and seeking to alter, transform it to one of his own liking, using her own fantasies which made it even worse. Her left arm drifted upwards in a ghost like on its own, Karla watching from some distant place, her fingers clenching her bound hair and lightly pulling it while the fibrous brunette filaments danced cascaded down and flowed around her head like flowers, framing her lovely face in a sensual portrait of wild, recklessness and most of her luxurous hair fell over her left shoulder leaving her neck and shoulder bare on her right. Her bosom heaved in unrelieved heat, her breath almost gasping as her eyes remained locked onto his demanding and penetrating gaze.

I want this man. I want to screw and fuck him. I want him to own me, to take me, make me his. She felt under her breath. But that wasn’t true. But her body felt differently. The heat turning into a burning, a longing not to be denied. She thought that she would explode if couldn’t relieve her passion, satisfy this basic, primal animal lust that grew from nowhere. Again her arms and fingers obeyed some foreign dictate, some strange and masterful power as she slowly unbottoned her vest, one by one until it hang open loosely. The with great reluctance she found herself again urged on...her own hands reaching unwillingly but slowly to herself again to expose her bare flesh to this lust fulfulling entity, this sexual master, this seductive demon. Again her fingers danced to an exotic will as one blouse button came undone. Two. Three. Part of her bra came into view. Her fingers eased her collar open, wider, exposing more of her delicate naked flesh. Her plentiful cleavage laid bare for the man’s eys to lap up. Take me. Take me. Whispered faint compelling desires as her fingers released her bosom from her blouse as the flaps fell apart, further and further, a sensual strip tease with only the inner music of some strange erotic mind dream. Yes. Yes. This is what you truly want. Karla. Karla. Karla. Lightning struck as her name stabbed into her. She woke up...jerked awake by familiar, shocking recognition of her name. How could he know her name? Who was this man? Her eyes broke away from the man’s and she almost fell in dizzy weakness. But it was only her own voice wasn’t it? She shuddered and a cold chill went through her. As she looked down, she looked on in horrid embarrassement, her clothes her disheveled, perspiration darkened her bare cleavage, her hair wild, her blouse almost completely opened. She stumbled as the elevator jerked to a stop on the...she looked up...The Tenth Floor. It couldn’t be...so much time. And looked questioningly at the man only a few feet away. The man’s expression had turned to one of concern and he came forward to help her through the elevator.

“Are you o.k. miss? You seemed to be very tired and...well...you just started acting a bit strange.” He said politely in his deep voice.

“I don’t know what came over me. I’m just a little overworked right now. I’m sure I’ll be fine. Thanks for your help.” Karla said hurriedly, trying to escape the man’s grasp and forget the whole incident. Again. Something truly totally wrong was going on here. She was really frightened as she left the man by the elevator. But as she turned to see the elevator doors shut, an electric flash of esctatic, rippling pleasure shot out of the man’s eyes and penetrated deeply into her body that Karla almost yelp in joy and release, her whole body shook with brief blast of senusal arousal and sexual stimulation over her whole body, almost dropping her bag.

Karla was really shaken up by the last encounter with this unknown assailant; even more provoking and horrid was the uncertainty she felt about it. Part of her shivered with bitter repulsion and yet there was some part of her that couldn’t shake the anticipation, excitement, addictive, seductive desirable feeling that she longed for. Some of her wanted more. God what was wrong with her. Yet what could she do. Even more strange was what really happened. She couldn’t rule out that all that had gone on was just something she herself was doing to herself. The man really hadn’t done anything she could pinpoint that was wrong and had caused any of her discomfort.

She sat still in her black silken lounge shirt looking out at the street below, trying to ignore the remnants of his gaze seering her body. She looked down at her bare sinuous legs and at her cleavage between the loose open cleft of her shirt. Karla laid back, her soft smooth skin slipping along her shirt, the cool air currents wafting around her legs and into her hidden thighs. Who was this man that so strongly attracted her? It was unsettling and distracting. She was so embarrassed to tell anybody either, police (nothing happened really) or even friend (they would laught). Maybe if she just pretended that nothing happened all of this would just fade away forever.

* * *

Karla’s strategy seemed to work. After forgetting and not making a big deal about her two sexual encounters in the elevator, nothing more happened. Several days went by, a week. Maybe the man had moved away. Maybe even died. No don’t think ill.

But as the door to the elevator began to opened later that evening, there was just a moment when she felt a darkened, clawing, but compelling premonition about it. The man was...but no...there was only a younger man, in his twenties. Good looking and athletic, obviously dressed for some sport outing. Relieved she felt as if she might through this night intact. The elevator rode down and stopped. She almost shook her head and blurted out in fright. The man strode abroad. She wanted to step right out and take another elevator. But there was another man here. She’d be safe this time wouldn’t she? Before she could decide what to do the door whooshed shut. Calmly she set about to ride the elevator all the way down. She wanted to ignore her fears and the man, yet she felt the strong compelling pull toward him, her eyes moved slowly, helplessly out of a blinding attraction that mysteriously came over her until she was gazing at the man, into his black sensuous eyes again. She tried blinking but he held them fast as his dominating mind fixed upon her. She wanted to speak but the words caught in her throat. She could feel his hot gaze as if he was seeing right through her thick layers of clothe. She felt almost naked before him and there was a deep feeling of admiration and awe, almost reverance. Beyond her control, her mind fell under his dazzling power. She suddenly felt so light and free, carelessly reckless and abandoned. Try as she might she couldn’t turn away. She felt the irresistable feelings of sexual arousal vibrating and surrounding her. She felt so good. A faint smile of pleasure pierced her lips as she moral inhibitions fell away. She liked this feeling, this exotic temptation of thrilling sexual desire and heat that made her wet and hot.

She felt the undeniable urge to perform and exhibit herself, challenge and shock the normal boundaries of decency as she continued completely attend the man’s presense and to submit to his will. She wanted to feel the completeness of life that came with total sensual eruption of universal release of her feminine being. No, but her faint whispers of doubt faded into nothingness. She found herself turning around to face the younger man, her body becoming a live model for this dominant man to control and manipulate her for this pleasure. His plaything began to strip. She wet her lips, her tongue dancing lightly around her succulent mouth, her eyes filling with conditioned hot lust. Karla felt wild, wicked. Nasty. She had control over this young man and could make him do things, anything, anything bad and crude. She wanted it bad too. Her hand caressed in sensual circles over her midriff, feeling the fine clothing rubbing against her skin and she lifted her skirt higher in bold sweeping throbbing urges and her other hand feeling up her thigh before the shocked and bewildered young man who could only stare at the lewd exhibition that Karla was forced to put on. She bared her black silk panties for the man as a wave of unbearable pleasure propelled her on her head whipping around and a husky moan of delicious sexual arousal rippled through her. Her body gyrated with lustful passion as she had to pull her dress off her shoulders revealing her gorgeous chest as she rubbed her panties into her wet pussy.

In watched in horror as she performed in front of both men, stripping off her clothes and masterbating obscenely without shame. She couldn’t control herself. Karla couldn’t believe that she was acting so wickedly, so immorally. Her behavior was so out of character. This wasn’t her. It was the man. With her eyes, she pleaded with him to release her from his sick joke, his cruel illicit abuse of erotic power. She couldn’t help herself she thought with more and more reluctant acceptance. It wasn’t her fault, her actions weren’t her’s. The feverish passion grew hotter as the man’s irresistable eyes commanded her full submission to his sexual demands. Karla could feel her body become hungry for sex. She wanted, lusted after this young man in front of her. Oh god, yes. Her only thoughts were to get into his pants and fuck him. Her dress fell off her torso and slipped down to the floor as she bared her sheer lingerie and luxurious body for him to see. She felt naked, extremely embarrassed, but hot and raunchy. Her whole body shuddered with excitement and pleasure at displaying herself. This was the sinful challenge that she always wanted, but never dared to flaunt her intimate body this way.

Even as Karla felt the man’s command to strip herself naked, she tried in futility to pull away from this degrading exhibition of her body. Her fingers reluctantly obeyed his compelling directions as her bra fell to the floor exposing her bare breasts to the young man. The man made her feel good and wickedly sinful and persuaded her that by her very raw and primitive she really did want to erotically perform and masterbate. She really felt lewd and hot, naked except for her high heels and her bikini briefs. Karla really wanted to show off. The man made made her hand slither into her briefs and begin fingering her cunt, her hips gyrating with passionate lust. His thoughts invaded her’s and take over her will making her believe that she loved what he was doing to her. Oh yes...she felt bad, really bad...she had always been a slut. Her breast shook with feverish stimulating rigidity as they stood out in sexual response bouncing with primval emotions. Her hand pumped inside and out, feeling deeper into her swollen pussy, her moans and groans of esctasy burst wildly from her mouth.

In minutes she knew she would fuck the young man, ripping off his clothes and jerking him hard and sticking his prick into her cunt. She was ready and willing to screw her juicy cunt on the man’s cock. But the man only played with her soul, mind-fucking her. It was several more minutes until she realized that she was alone with the young man. The older man was nowhere to be seen. She screamed and grabbed her clothes wondering all the while if she was cracking up. Had the older man really made her uninhibited and whorish or was she having some kind of mental breakdown. She scrambled out of the elevator before the younger man could regain his senses, running partially nude down to her apartment. She was so humiliated, so vulnerable. And the moist, hot feelings still permeated her body. She still wanted to fuck that young man.

Karla fretted over the next few days because she didn’t have any chose in the matter. Her job required that she attend the ball. Anyway she didn’t have time to ponder her fear of the man for she had to get ready for the gala social in a few hours. One of her boss’s clients was putting on this big get together bash. She had donned her best formal, full length black social dress. Her permanent was devine. Her make-up highlighted every brilliant sensual desire of her face. Her deep brown eyes glowed. Her mouth breathed fire. Her jewelry glittered with shining glory. She was ready. Karla picked up her purse, leaving her apartment and locking the door. If she could only manage to escape any encounter tonight. She’d go straight to the police this time. She had to. She didn’t trust herself any longer to be able to resist whatever devious hold the man had on her.

But her escape wasn’t to be. In the elevator the man had apparently been swimming and all that Karla could see on him was his beach towel draped across his shoulders and his red flashy swimming briefs which failed to hide much in the way of attributes. Unwillingly, with irresistable force, she felt her body being pulled into the elevator. Her gaze was being directed downwards. She tried to keep her stare steady, but some force, some longing desire compelled her compliance, teased her curiosity, made her want to look. Yes what kind of “stuff” did this type of man carry around with him. And her eyes reluctantly lowered down his face, to his richly thick chest, taut belly, to his pelvis and his tight briefs. Karla felt tingly all over. Oh...oh...she thought...he’s letting me see his assets. I bet he’s really built...and...she saw the huge bulge and immediately her cunt wetted at the sight deep within her panties and hosiery, and slip, and dressing gown. No...no...I mustn’t think such...I mustn’t get excited and carried away. I have a social to go to now. I need to get going to...and her thoughts became broken, fluttering away on whiffs of masculine distraction, the body heat and animal magneticism that was not emanating from this magnificant prime beef. She could imagine his delicious thick, throbbing prick slide wetly along her thighs, teasing her pussy. Again her breathing rose and her mind cracked into little pieces as lewd images danced wildly in her brain, her eyes locked onto the man’s bulging penis, his rounded balls sticking way out and the sexual muscle pushing through the thin brief material, waiting for her, eager for penetration, ready to make her come and lead her to unbearable mind-destroying, sex enslaving esctasy. Tonight she would have no choice but to become his totally in all ways; she would permit her whole body to be invaded and possessed; her soul would become his as he conditioned and trained her to follow the dark path of illicit sexual realms and corrupt erotic lusts, carrying out his wicked, evil ways and tempt the souls of innocent young girls to bring them into his flock for his plucking. She was his now. She had entered his domain.

No not yet. She was still here away from his habitat. She still had a chance, a glimmer of hope. Karla was strong-willed and independent. She knew how to take care of herself. She...would...she wanted... God, it was so hard to concentrate, to think. So many feelings and wonderful librating vibrations that washed ove her body. What was she thinking now??? What was so important? Wasn’t she his, a whorish bitch she. A glow of irresistable pleasure and comfortable wicked feelings spread through her. An evil, sly smile crept upon her face, her body burned with hot desire. Her hair had been untied and fell loosely down. As she glanced down, her one strap had fallen over her shoulder. Oh my god! She was possessed. She fought him off wildly. Karla struck out at the man in front of her, her hands going to his face only to be caught in the vice grips of his fists, his domineering face now only inches from his own, his body aroma scenting the air around her with pungent exotic herbal essences, aphrodesiac scents that served only to heighten Karla’s libido and desire to fuck him. Oh she loved the smell, it was sweet and alluring, addictively sensual and sexy. Her legs fumbled uselessly and her body shook but only with a twisting weaving motion that made contact with the man’s huge frame inevitable as he entwined himself around her delicately helpless body crushing her dress and cozily squeezing her tender and sensitive spots with delicious pressure and his physical presence next to her’s felt so secure and vibrant, so arousing and wanton.

With one hand he capture both of hers and with the other forced her head to direct her eyes into his and she was caught in a web, a whirlwind of deep, fathomless, all-powerful, all-seeing pupils. Dark, mysterious, enticing, captivating so much so that she wanted more, her whole body wanted more. She was helpless to resist, her faint body protests became urgent undulations to bring up pleasurable touching sensations against her nipples and pelvis which were electrified and painful with need. This man had her completely in heat, lost in a lustful gaze of want and abandon. Her hair and fallen in wild cascades of sinuous, appealing sexy froth that enhance her face, promised hidden dreams and sexual adventures beyond both of their wildest imaginations. His hand then slowly unzipped her black formal dress down her back. All inhibitions gone, all will disappeared, all self identity wiped away leaving only a feminine, primal hunger for beastlike copulation. Fire seemed to flare in her eyes. Her body clung to his like a snake, slowly burning her body into his flesh as she had to message herself against him.

The next thing Karla was conscious of was lying fully clothed in a dreamlike state on a huge circular fluff down bed all deep-red with black fringe. Where was she? How did she get here? The last thing she remembered was going into the elevator and...and...she gasped meeting him. What had happened to the social she was supposed to be attending she thought in panic as she tried to get up only to find the room spinning and her body collapsing in a limp, powerless pose on the bed. Minutes went by, perhaps hours when she woke again. It took her several second to realize she was still in the same mysterious and luxurious bed. It felt so soft and cozy. Yet she couldn’t be lulled again into a state of vulnerability. She had to get out of here. Karla found that some of her strength had returned as she managed to crawl off the bed. The whole room was lined with mirrors, reflecting back the sinful, alluring bed where many a conquest must of occurred, where many a poor, innocent girl lost her virginity in wild torment and coerced persuasion to participate in debauchery and vile, fifthly orgies, corrupting their minds with debased morality and lewd, tintillating thoughts. Everywhere she turned her own beautiful, tantalizing image reflected back at her. Where was a door in this godforsaken place?

Soft sweet, lulling music floated about the room. A pleasing, herbal scent piqued the air around her sending erotic messages to play with herself. There was no one around. She was alone in this private playpen, this wicked den of illicit sex, and abandoned fun and wicked games. Unbidden sensual thoughts winked in and out of her consciousness. What exciting intercourse must go on here? Foreign feelings spread throughout her body. Karla couldn’t think straight as seeing more and more of her luscious body turned her on. She had gone so long without admitting to her physical needs, she had suppressed her natural beauty and special feminine attributes that made her a special woman. She fancied her firm and ripe nipples through her thick dress, her firm thighs and strong pelvis that could hump and thrust with eager and powerful torrential force. She could suck any prick with ease and lick proficiently, wildly teasing any oral sexual encounter they wanted. She was a real woman, a prime ready woman, ready to be used, abused, and enraptured with the sins of the flesh. She made daring poses in front of the mirror, throwing back her hair, baring her delicate curvatious throat that only suggested more geometrically perfect body parts awaiting below. Karla shook her head forgetting her plight, her concern. The odor, the music, this room all played upon her primal, base desires, heightening her sexual drive, making her horny and hot, a bitch in real heat. She was being prepared for the ultimate feast, the main course meal and dessert to be eaten and sucked upon and she was almost ready her mind going wild with only one burning, unquenchable purpose—to fuck and be fucked, a fucking machine, a wild, pliable, female human being.