The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Spell

Categories:

  • mc—mind control
  • mf—male/female sex
  • md—male dominant

Synopsis:

Gina meets a strange man in an elevator and she begins to act very friendly around him and in future encounters loses all control in a number of increasingly erotic situations.

USUAL DISCLAIMER :

READ NO FURTHER IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 18
OR
IF YOU ARE OFFENDED BY GRAPHIC DESCRIPTIONS OF SEXUAL ACTIVITY.
All characters, situations, and locations are purely fictional.
Not to be archived, reposted, nor redistributed by any means.
Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission from the author.

II. Intimate Encounters

Wow. What a wild nightmare. A strange erotic one at that as Karla woke to wet blankets. Her black night shirt was all sticky with wet heat. There was something so real and appealing about her dream that it scared her. For deep down her nightmare had struck some responsive chord and her body shivered with suppressed excitement. Jeeze. I didn’t know I was so sexually deprived lately. Yes something had changed. But strangest of all, that had been practically no actual sex at all. Everything had been suggestive, implicit, indirect...so all the more appealing and alluring because of it. She almost had to chuckle to think that now she was part of some sex cult, programmed to obey and do tricks on command. She hadn’t been violated. She hadn’t been finally indoctrinated. She was o.k. she pronounced to herself. But yes she did have a formal social to go to this evening so she had better plan some wardrobe to wear.

As she drove her Lexus to the reception she noticed to her surprise that she had somehow mixed up her dress. As she looked down at a red light she found herself looking at an unfamiliar but very revealing black, sequined dress that draped low across her bosom, with speghetti string straps that showed off her bare shoulders, full length arms down to her white gloves and amply showed off her cleavage which was held in tight by a shapely mid-bra that held up her tits prominently that she was both impressed and shocked in her daring boldness. What had possessed her and whose dress was she wearing? She quickly glanced at her watch and found that she had barely enough time to make the reception itself. But somewhere deep down some responsive agreeable acceptance made its presence known, that really she felt wickedly fine and nasty tonight and that made her shiver with sly anticipation, and it felt good. However, she tried to dismiss her feeling and try to behave herself.

She stepped from her car handing the keys to the valet, her long, slit, baring her lavish black nylons up to her thigh as she walked unconsciously in a sinuous, seductive sway, her shiny, black and white bare toe, high heels accenting the effect. And other men glanced admiringly as their peaking eyes trailed her every move and she felt their eyes on her, feeling that self-conscious, but delicious power over them, her ability to make them hard at a small pose or step. Karla felt abit awed and taken aback at the small voice that kept speaking in her head as if she weren’t her own person. Inside she politely took a glass of wine and looked the place over innocently noticing various small groups of well dressed individuals engaged in meaningless gossip. And then towards the back, her dark, brown eyes lighted upon a familar figure and a tingle of fear, a stab of panic rose quickly as she tried to look passed and away and yet the man’s eyes, the elevator man’s magnetic gaze pulled her back, back towards his, into his all-consuming visual embrace. Her body surged forward, unbidden as if an invisible string pulled her feet and legs along but the attraction was so powerful and urgent, so appetizing and delicious that she found herself coming closer to his beck and call her whole body responding to his unspoken command, her head straight forward, glazed, steaming eyes hynotized to his. No...no...I don’t want this she wanted to scream, not in front of a hundred people, don’t let me be labeled as a whore, a lush and she fought the call, the summons as her body stumbled and stood fast her body creening to move forward. The man’s face hardened, tightened. His beaming smile even more broad and confident then ever before. He knew he had her, that she was his slave. That wasn’t true. She never had any real scandalous behavior with him. She’d always gotten off, hadn’t she?

Even as she stood there fifteen feet away, she could still feel the intense, hot, urgent desire arising within her body, her breasts swelling in response to his presence, her inner thighs itching with stimulated arousal, her whole body prickly at the thought of succumbing to his charms and masculine mouth all over her skin and private parts. Her mouth parted and her eyes swooned with a look of want and yet she knew she could not give in to him. Karla was so vulnerable right now, so pliable, and open to suggestion. It had become so hard to think, to concentrate on what she must do...she needed to get out of here, out away from all these people, away from this evil man. Her feet took to the stairs to the side and the voices and murmurings of the gathering faded away into a blanketed, muffled distance as she escaped up to the second floor of rooms and alcoves. She body was shaking, her legs wobbly from the effort. Maybe she should go home right now and think things threw. No first she needed to clean up. Her face felt hot and wet, her make-up melting.

Karla walked hesitantly down a hall, glancing for a promising room with a sink, probably everyone had one. So she grab the doorknob of the next door on her right and found it opened easily. It was dim in the room, with only a few decorative lights flickering on the walls. The walls were shimmering in reflective glass and richly decorative red trim, plush black carpeting underfoot that felt supremely soft on her toes as she pushed passed the king-sized bed with brass headboard and mountainous silky black and red trimmed pillows topped with fur covered blankets that could sink a good couple of feet. Further on she found a bathroom and it took only a few minutes to make sure everything was in place as she dabbed a little extra burnished red lipstick on and eye shadow that made her eyes darker and more mysterious. God she was attractive she thought to herself. Why shouldn’t she be having fun instead of moping around and feeling sorry for herself? She couldn’t resist pampering herself in the long mirror showing off her face and turning this way and that to show off her slender, well-proportioned body her hands lightly coming to rest on her breasts and lightly passing over her torso, down to her hips and up again, fingering her hair, lifting it up above her head as she modelled in front of the glass, one leg bent, spreading her slit open to reveal her black nylons. Oohh...yes...momma...she almost laughed...if they could see me now and she threw back her head and giggled, her mouth puckered for an exaggerated kiss as her right hand absently began to feel her up, so carefully flicking across her neck and down her dress, briefly letting her fingers glance along what was exposed of her left breast and down to her navel, softly moving in slow cirles her feet carrying her back to the black fur covered tiolet where she sat fascinated at the reflection of herself gently messaging and caressing her body, sending pleasure into her brain. Her legs opened wider, letting a part of her long dress slope down as her right hand pressed the material further to let the hem slip passed over her left knee and expose her black nylon covered leg, her back now slouched back against the catch basin, the tips of her toes dug in the piles of shag carpet that was decorated here even in the john, her toes feeling deep into the rich fiber.

“John I want you to meet an acquaintance of mine in here.” A deep, resonant voice sounded in the next room as Karla quickly came to her senses and stood up, straightening up her dress as she peaked around to the bedroom. She could see who was speaking but the person had led another younger boy into the room. “I know your father would really appreciate getting to know her as I do.” It must be the elevator man. The man was so sure of himself. He knew she was here, his knowing voice confirmed it as his voice penetrated across the room and suddenly she was trapped, cornered in this room of depravity and sin. A realization came over her about this room. She knew what went on here, what was expected of girls who entered these rooms and she was not one of them...not by a long shot. Karla would have to fight and claw her way out of here. This man had seen the last of her.

Then the man clothed in an all-white casual sports jacket and slacks, and a white boldero hat rested easily on the bed in dark shadow as the boy shyly glanced at her. He was about twenty-one, twenty-two rather handsome, trim, sinewy athletic, firm muscle tone, dressed in a knee-length dark blue, silk bathrobe. “That’s right Brad...just do what I told you and everything will be all right. Don’t be afraid. Just do it.” The man in a smooth, encouraging voice, persuaded the boy to do as he knew he would and the man would enjoy every bit of voyeuristic action there was to be experienced. Then the boy undid the knot tying his robe together and let the robe slip to the ground. Karla gasped in embarrassement. Never had she experienced the audicity, the rash boldness, presumptious stuck up inflated male ego of such men, she thought, even has her eyes took in the bare skin of the boy/man, his strong lean legs and thighs, his broad chest with little hair, his prominent hard-on beneath his red, low-lying briefs, brown pubic hairs curling around his crotch which seemed to be calling to her, promising an explosive union of mind and body. The boy stood there almost completely exposed, his arms at his side, ready, willing, available, his expression on of fear and curiousity, of panic and desire.

The older man just sat still and a tiny grin remained in place as he non-chalantly glanced at the boy taking in his tight buns from behind and looking across to Karla. She then noticed in the background, soft, slow, pulsating music, a wiff of sweet cloves and honey, a cloying pungent odor that sent her head spinning and her body limp by the doorframe as she tried to cling to it with one hand. Her eyes closed trying to concentrate on the absurdity of this situation. It just wasn’t happening, it wasn’t real. It was just a dream like all the others, but the music kept burrowing into her head as she could feel the deep pulsations vibrating, messaging her body, relaxing her grip on deliberate consciousness. The music flowed around her, swayed to and fro as the scent clung and inhaled inside of her made her head light and airy, liberating her inhibitions and self-control. All her tension seemed to disintergrate, fall away leaving a peaceful and playful melody stirring her senses and emotions. The exotic rhthym placed her into the right mood and her body took up the beat, to get down and boogy, the music felt good, felt just right to mash and grind. Her breathing became deep and raggy and impulsively she couldn’t help to blurt out...in just a faint whisper, “All...right...” Yes...she could do it, a slight grin of evil knowing came into her face, her expression relaxed and obediant to the erotic urgings now taking possession of her body and mind. The man continued to smile, knowing it was just a matter of time, a matter of minutes until the thrill and chill of submission and subserviance made the girl start to perform and display her raw talents, he had made her want to, made her lust after it, she needed to in a bad way. He had increased her libido so high that she was in wild heat and she knew what she had to do.

When Karla finally opened her eyes, the man’s knowing eyes sought her’s and silently spoke his commandments which she would obey and she felt his power growing inside her, a new vitality and wantonness take over and she found herself leaning tightly against the doorframe, her legs wrap around it like a body, hugging it to her cunt, thrusting slowly against it in time with the sensuous inducing music. Her chin lifted and tiny utterance burst forth as her the firm, hard wood dug deep into her pelvis and pressed deeper into her clit and nipples. “Ah...ah...ah...” her tiny voice panted. Karla couldn’t help it, it felt so good and she found herself looking with interest and growing excitement into the light blue eyes of the boy who was ensnared at her lewd behavior and he looked back at the man who nodded back. But Karla had only eyes for this hunk of a young man, took no notice of the other demonic presence for all her senses vibranted with the gleaming male body that awaited her, her’s to possess, her’s to control and manipulate, to take over. She could make him come so just so much as a tiny thrust of her hips while rocked and rolled on the doorframe and began to squat down, stretching back her slip, revealing more and more of her black nylon covered legs, thighs and hiddened dark panties underneath, no she realized she had put any on, she was naked underneath as the air played with her wet and juicy pussy lips. Her hands gripped the frame tightly as an unchallengable cry of delight exploded from her mouth, “Ohhhh....” she breathyly expelled, her eyes almost rolling up into her head.

The music beat harder and faster, Karla’s body pounded with sexual lust with every note as she stood back up locking eyes onto the boy, mesmerizing him, seducing him. And she begin her ritual dance, the dance of the damned. Her legs bent sideways as she bared both of them through the dress’s long slits, her thighs poised for powerful clunches of the boy’s own legs, she rolled her head letting her hair whip wildly around her shoulders, her dark brown eyes demon daggers promising everything part of her body, her mouth wet, glistening, full lips, her tongue peaking out over her lips showing off the taste she had in mind for the boy. She body bounced and shook with an erotic compelling dance as she thrust out her pelvis to the boy, humping and bumping, grinding out space as if the boy’s penis was already being sucked inside of her, jerking as if the spurting semen pumped her love canal. Her fingers released the bondage of her speghetti strings, dropping her top over her shoulders as her hands drifted across her bare flesh, feeling the tops of her shoulders and breasts, her head twisted sideways, eyes closed, and mouth puckered with intense pleasure knowing, always knowing the boy stood spellbound by her rocking, revealing body. She contined to strip away her covers that stifled her, kept her from being free and natural. Her dress slipped passed over and down her breasts, leaving her slinky abbreviated bra which pushed up her nipples as the dressed dropped faster and to the ground, leaving her stripped of her outer garment. Her black heels, sheer nylons and garter belt that held up them up, practically thin bra strip tantalized the young man. Karla’s cunt lips were thick and swollen with love-starved hunger eager for the course, friction of fuck raking.

God she was exposed to this strange boy and the elevator man, Karla’s conscious struggle fought for outrage and pure hatred in her humiliation. She was being raped, being forced to submit to his illict strip tease. How had she even been influenced to go this far. And she froze her body. The boy’s expression shifting to one puzzlement, to impatience, a small frown forming on his face as he looked questioningly back at the man. Karla felt daggers of impending pain as the man’s face simply shook itself in mild but humorous displeasure, a faint smile of supremacy still plastered to his face. He was far from over. And Karla wanted to scream with defeat knowing that more terror and debasement was yet to come.

Karla almost fell over trying to move back as the man slowly rose to his feet. He was coming over, coming for her. She found she was planted in place as she willed herself to move. Her body tensed as she could feel her muscles straining to obey her commands and yet the elevator man’s eyes found her’s and she felt her will lessen, her ability to resist fall away and she could only stand as the man come over to tower above and move behind her. She tried to twist her face around but she could only see the boy now, a boy who was now waiting with anticipated eagerness to witness the next phase of Karla’s sexual conditioning. And then she heard the rasping clothe being undone and a warmth of body heat and body hair begin to enwrap themselves around her helpless and exposed body. He tried to close her eyes, but a voice in her mind deadened her ability to command as she saw large and powerful hands and arms reaching around the lower themselves against her’s grabbing her hands and pushing them forward and towards her vigina.

“Watch boy.” A loud whisper echoed by her ears. “Watch want the girl herself can do. She only needs to be taught and then she will do it herself. You will see.” Was the man crazy or what? She couldn’t be forced to do anymore. She had her morals, her own code of ethics, her own decency and she had been forced to cross it already. No more. But even as she thought its, her body jerked at the stinging pleasure which destroyed her resistance as the juicies began once more to take over her thought processes, juicies brought on my her hands being directed into her cunt, moving ever so slowly around and in, press and circle, press and circle over the cunt lips, over and pressing one of her fingers into her vigina and flicking up over her clitoris. “Ahh..yeeee...” Karla’s head shook and pelvis jerked wildly trying to move away from the bomb explosions of delight that racked her body. “No...” she breathed...I can’t stand it. “Stop...ahhh...ah....” Her body was caught up in the sexual yearning and wanton lust that took over. And suddenly the man let go as Karla’s hands continue to wander over her cunt, one squeezing her lips apart, another poking her finger around deeper and deeper. Her pelvis split around as she squatted some more to make more room as she masterbated to the pounding rock beat that filled the room. “Oh god!!! I can’t...I feels so good, so fucking wonderful...Ah” Her head fell back and her pelvis rocked back and forth as wet juicies clung to her fingers and one reached up to her mouth and her lips lapped it clean finger by finger. “So fucking tastes like your white cream boy.” She blurted out in senseless passion, unable to control herself. Her own juicies were salty and pungent and she wanted more. She dropped her hand to unhook her bra and tossed it on beat of the hard rock, grinding her hips at the same time and jerking her head in a erotic assault on the boy’s libido. She felt her boobs and played with her nipples as she vibrated her clit with her other hand, her pelvis, a piston of openly pounding humping masterbation.

As if on cue the boy peeled off his last remaining clothing as the red brief feel to the carpet and as if an automaton came towards Karla and kneeled down to take her waiting cunt into his lusty mouth as her hands urged him on, grabbing his head, his tongue dazzling and pricking her clit and cunt lips, lapping up her juicies in rapid and slow syncopation of rock music, her pelvis rocking to the same tune making music together, “Oh...god...god...yes...this nice, stick your tongue in me...make me come you bastard.” She chanted and moaned, her head flung back, hair scattered behind her, a mad, crazed woman on the throes of orgasmic climax and she now humped harder pounding her pussy into the boy’s face, causing even more electrical shocks of titillating overload to her pleasure centers. “Ah...ah...ah...” she moaned with her bump and grind and push, bump and grind and push as the boy’s mouth pumped her for all her wet, succulent, wanton cunt could engorge. She was a true bitch in heat, a wild sex crazed female. Yes. And she loved it as she stood naked in her garters and high heels, thrusting her pussy into a young boys eager face as looked down her body humping flesh into flesh, slapping and sucking...oh god how she had grown to want it, this was all she wanted and then she felt it a thick, fat, long prick entering her from behind, inside her ass and she went wild, clawing with furious lust, a bansee, crying, knaying out...her body twisting and jerking, her hands rolling and nipping her breasts, fingering her nipples until they almost hurt with pleasure as her anus and cunt were filled with shocking wet sexual organs, she was completed, fulfilled as she felt her senses climbing to a grand finale, a peak as the cock pronged her and the young boy rose and stuck his prick inside her and sandwiched between the two men that slapped and pounded together in vibrant glorious orgy. “Make me come. Make me come. Stick it in me you bastards. Fuck me. That’s it.” The boys mouth sucked her’s. Perspriation splattered over everything, drops of sweat slide over their bodies as they become one organ groaning with the impending explosive of sexual fusion, the pressure and pain built. Karla thought she was going to die as her body was beat upon and flung back and forth, the loud slapping, whipping, and wet sloshing crept her temperature valves into high. And now they were flagrant, fucking wildly, bodies in motion, only blurred furious colliding, sensuous, feelings. Of grunts and cries of delight. And then the sudden push, the lit match, the cracking explosion as white, spurting semen fills her vigina, her clit burst in a sparkling of white erotic orgasm, a climatic release of stimuli blinding her, sending her high, higher into the darkness of absolute sin, forever caught in the holds of wanton pleasure, a sensuous body to be used and stimulated to response in the highest erotic esctasy possible as she cried out in submission and defeat.