The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Spell

Categories:

  • mc—mind control
  • mf—male/female sex
  • md—male dominant

Synopsis:

Gina meets a strange man in an elevator and she begins to act very friendly around him and in future encounters loses all control in a number of increasingly erotic situations.

USUAL DISCLAIMER :

READ NO FURTHER IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 18
OR
IF YOU ARE OFFENDED BY GRAPHIC DESCRIPTIONS OF SEXUAL ACTIVITY.
All characters, situations, and locations are purely fictional.
Not to be archived, reposted, nor redistributed by any means.
Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission from the author.

III. Brief Encounter

“Help me...somebody...I’m being raped!” Karla screamed, crying out, struggling to beat off the elevator man and the young boy. She lashed about, trying to throw off the bed covers...bed covers? What the...and again she found herself lying in her bed. Damn strange. What...she twisted about looking around. Everything seemed so normal. Beams of sunlight fell through the windows. She was still in her dressing gown from last night, wrinkled and meshed up from being mashed in the bed, at least so she thought. What else? But did she go? What happened. Then she realized that her heels were off and...and that she was naked underneath, she had no bra, no panties...when had she taken those off. She felt violated, felt invaded...something horrible was occurring, controlling her without her knowing about it. Oh God! This wasn’t even her bed, it wasn’t that mysterious king-sized bed in her orgy dream. This was a stranger’s and a man was turned over snoring away she realized...god...god...she moved out of the bed in a panic, trying not to wake him...jeeze what was she doing...then as she turned to examine the man more carefully, his bare back and the side of his face exposed, with some dismay, and disgust noted that this was even the elevator man or the boy, but someone different. What had she become? In bed with a stranger with no clothes underneath. Quickly looking around she found neither her purse nor undies and nevertheless she fled...away as far as possible...out the door and into a hallway, a hallway in her own building complex. Rapidly she found her bearings and eventually found her way back to her apartment, the door open.

Anxiety rose in her, her door open. Cautiously she pushed the door open further and furtively looked inside. Everything appeared in its place as she slowly stepped inside, everything quiet and peaceful. As she rounded the short hall and turned into her bedroom she froze, her body stiff, her eye’s popping with fear and mindless panic. There sitting comfortably as if he had expected her any minute the elevator man sat, hands relaxed in his lap, his face dazzlingly calm looking right at her, locking her eyes to his.

“I’m afraid I came at a bad time, but the door was open and I was afraid...I mean I saw you leaving with a strange man at the gathering yesterday and I just didn’t know what to make. She seemed to be acting so strangely that...I thought I should look in upon you just in case.” The man spoke sincerely in his deep, attractive voice that seemed to pull at her, beckon her attention and compliance even so. Her ears had instantly heard every word, rapt attention at his every presence. “At least your purse is here,” he turned to his side and lift up her little black purse. “At least that was safe. I hope you are all right.” He voice seemed to betray concern. It was hard to distinguish if she was play acting or really...really...what...what was this man...why couldn’t she remember anything. Did she dream everything? But what about that other stranger in the bed she woke up in?

She hadn’t moved or said a word yet. She could only look at this man, she streak of silvery hair, his strong face, chin, his full lips, his bottomless dark eyes that sucked her entire will into them and her body weaved and rocked from dizziness...no...as the man rose and came over to her to steady her his hands folding around her, pressing into her back and holding her against his strong chest as she closed her eyes hard and trying to make all the nightmare go away. But a new urgent feeling was growing, was blossoming deep within her body. And she found herself by standing by herself as the man turned and walked out the door without so much as a farewell...but then she stood there waiting, waiting for what...but he said nothing but watched her...peeling away the clothes, her standing naked in his mind and she felt helpless so subserviant before him and she found herself walking back to her bathroom to get all the grime and dirt off of her.

The bath felt wonderful as the suds soaked her body with warmth, soothing relief, her mind even forgetting the elevator man’s presence by her open door. She didn’t mind, at least he wasn’t disturbing her peace in here, at least she knew where he was. She continue to wash herself body with soap and massage out the grease and dark images that were cleansed and fell away leaving only a remnant ring around her tub. She felt clean and pure now. Barely thinking of what she was doing, Karla rose from the bath and toweled herself dry and padded into her bedroom. Automatically, without conscious thought she picked through her dresser, her mind happy and joyful, for she felt so free and alive now. Her whole body tingled with a zesty pizzazz. What a day this was going to be, a whole new life, she thought as she drew on a pair of slinky, red silk bikini undies over her stimulating cunt which only served to enhance her cunt lips with additional color, pushing through the sheer fabric and it felt good, thrilling as the silk brushed up and tickled her sensitive, private sex. And then, with only a brief puzzled questioning she turned and walked to her bed, sat down and put on some red, hi-heels and stood up, thrusting out her bust, arching her back, her hair falling back in a waterfall of glittering, shimmering sheets. Now she felt really good, her nakedness serving only to bring up deep submerged and dark desires and feelings. Oh she felt daring and tempting. She was so alluring, attractive, no man could resist her now. She could have anything she wanted. Men would die for her, she thought, as she paraded in only her brilliant red heels and briefs, her hot lewd outfit that could turn even the most coldest of males on, give them a hard-on for life, one only she could satisfy.

Oh geeze...she collapsed back onto her bed, almost in tears...what was she doing...going crazy...what was she thinking...her mind wasn’t her own...She was losing her mind. She was becoming some strange bitch, a whore. She had a permanent hots on...a burning fire to satisfy, an urgent undeniable lust to submit to. She had to realize that she couldn’t continue to deny herself any longer, she must admit to her own real sexual being, trust her innate feelings and deviant desires which felt so wickedly right. She felt so bad, a bad lady. Karla was torn in confusion, fraught with uncertainty as the boiling emotions twisted her inhibitions, turned herself inside out, exposing her nakedness to the one who could give her what she truly desired, satisfy her every promiscious whim and wanton fantasy. She was truly free to do whatever he wanted from her, turn her into one of his bitches, enslaved to the erotic delights, of constant adulterous pleasure, sinful rapture, and wild gyrating obediance to his masterful charm and charisma that was not to be denied.

Karla felt so exhausted, weakened by these foreign thoughts, she had no more energy to resist as she let her mind succumbed to these inferno thoughts as a sensual grin lit up her face, her glowing expression suppressing any challenges to his feral, primitive commands as she rose up and rounded the corner to the hallway door. Karla stood still, pliable, willing, and open to suggestion, all the fight temporarily lost, overridden by the fornication of delights being promised, her body ablaze with sexual heat. She remained in place under his complete and total domination, unable to resist anything he required, helpless, and entranced. And all the time he made her feel good, feel the wonderful sensation of being constantly fucked, a feeling she desparately did not want to go away.

The elevator man simply stared back and grinned in apparent satisfaction and turned to leave, walking back down the hall to the elevator and Karla was compelled to follow practically naked behind him. Only an errant whisper fluttered in its challange to this obscene display of her naked sexual parts, the ultimate debasement and humiliation. And yet she felt her body walk forwards, her hips swaying indecently suggestive motion, emphasizing her open willingness to screw and fuck, her bare breasts firm and stimulated by the lewdness of her exposure in public, sending constant ravishing messages to her brain. Her mouth dry with a famished tongue, hungry to eat the man. She was so hot with fervent desire and volcanic unrestrained need she must follow her man. He never turned back, never looked at her, knowing that she would be there. As the elevator opened the man walked in casually, knowingly, and turned around to face his new supplicant. As Karla passed the last door to get into the elevator, it opened suddenly and a young professional, dressed in smart suit and brief case came out and stumbled in a shocked daze, his disbelieving eyes surrendering the lucious naked beauty inches before him. Without much hesitation, Karla stepped to the man and put an shameless arm around him and tilted his head with the other bring his mouth into her’s her tongue dancing inside his roasting his oral track with profane carresses. Then her hand reach down and felt his phallic organ through his pants knowing the elevator man had to be very proud of her accomplished immolation of this man, urgently rubbing him to hardness, squeezing his cock into he shuttered with unbearable impetuous decadence as she felt him give in to her persistent provocative advances. His arms enclosed around her’s grabbing her, pulling her closer so that her mammaries her crushed against him, bringing raptous stinging sexual bliss to her, his tongue aggressively played and toyed her eyes and his pelvis thrust out in stimulated intercourse against her hand. Just then the man’s female companion, bumped into the deliriously ensnared man heedless of his surroundings. The petite innocent looking girlfriend stood in stoned shock, unable to comprehend or understand what was going on. At most in her early twenties, she could only hold herself up in her pale soft blue button down blouse and light red plaited dress. Her hands drew up her purse to her mouth to try to suppress the wallowing quail of shame she wanted so desparately to scream out as the grinding and gyrating bodies proceeding to luridly display their prolific sexual drives openly in front of her. And as Karla continued to pruriently stimulate the man to higher echelons of abandoned based ribald immorality, she looked directly over to the young, frightened, ravishing woman with a knowing confidence and command over both these people who needed to be shown the true nature of sin.

Karla under the sordid direction of the elevator man took a small mental hold of the petrified girl, instilling a calm and languid cloud over the girl’s repulsion and fright. The young woman’s brown eyes seemed to become caught unwillingness in her’s

and seemed to soften somewhat and the obscenity became more apparently fascinating and familiar. And then once mellowed, the elevator man took over Karla could tell because the girl’s gaze was engulfed by the man’s total dominance over this nubile woman, demanding obeisance to his intended perversion of this girl. It took only seconds for her amorous ardor to quicken as she girl’s rapidly forgot her earlier adversion and repulsion as the elevator man continued to hold her in his incessant mesmerizing impalement of her will making her more accustomed to the animalistic coupling in front of her in order to make her acquiesce to the dependence upon sexual favors and fertile, prolific satisfaction. A lassitude came over her, a softened expression of curiosity and interest came over her as her hands absently dropped the purse as drowsy eyes made their way to the explicit display and unfettered attack upon her boyfriend.

Karla was in the throes of slavish profligate, shameless esctasy as her lowered her self, pulling the man’s shirt apart and lashing her stinging, burning tongue down his chest as his torso twisted and gyrated intoxicated with hot need, her mouth librating back and forth covering every inch of exposed flesh, his hands grasping, griping her hair for what little stability it offered him. Karla mouth bit and chewed tiny red scratches on his stomach as she reached lower and quickly undid his belt, pulling down on his trousers and peeling off his briefs with her teeth as her right hand slid up and down his dick bringing flashes of radiant desire to the man. He moaned aloud, whimpering with turned-on abandon as his penis hardened and pulsated with lightning strikes to his sex glands, going out of his mind with delicious, uncontrollable lust. Karla could feel the mindless vacuity descend upon the young girl taking in the salacious performance which excited her even more knowing the corruption of her innocent believes would only heighten their experience. Karla was a transformed primitive tigeress, operating with a sultry passion that burned deep inside of her, her inhibitions and self-control long lost with the surge of shameless estrus (female excitement). Karla had the disoriented man completely captivated as he stood weak legged, stumbling about, his shirt torn apart and his pants and briefs fallen to the floor around his ankles, oblivious to all but her intimate touches and carresses. His phallis stood up sharply at attention as her shaking tongue captured with her carnal flicking and lavish lapping up and around it, now glistening with wet saliva, hard and muscular.

The elevator man now seemed to direct all his attention to the young girl who stood by anesthetized, entranced at the appetizing foreplay being subjected to her boyfriend who was in a frenzied state. She was witnessing but she could only fantasize, thought in the dark privacy of her own bed, but never did. Absently she found herself stepping forward, her feet moving of their own accord. The girl was astonished at the carnal knowledge of the she-devil hustling before her. The forbidden activity before her seemed to inflame some libidinal urges making her lightheaded and dizzy with naughty thoughts. The girl was no match for the elevator man who now primed the neophyte into her nefarious ways. Karla still sucking on the young man’s cock, replaced her reptilian carousal with her right hand never missed a beat in jerking off the man and easily caught the girl’s delicate, adoring hand and led it around to her man’s throbbing dick and let her play with it slowly, the wet softness slickly sliding off on her fingers and allowing the girl to effortlessly glide and jack off her lover and now Karla led the girl’s other hand towards the man’s rigid penis as the young girl’s fetching figure insinuated against the back of the man’s lurching body. The girl’s head was thrown back her hair weaving in lurid motions as voluptuous metamorphosis took over her being turning the girl into a sexually promiscious woman as she began to undulate her liquid body. Her fingers mashing and rubbing and squeezing her lover’s pliable, meallable cock making the man tremble in submission to her irresistable stroking.

Karla in her red brief bikini and heels stood back in the hallway and watched in morbid delight as the couple cavorted in fecund masterbation. She stepped behind the young frolicing girl and unfastened her blouse and unclasp her shirt as the oblivious girl shook them off her librated from their confining clutches. Impulsively, irresistably the girl snaked around her boyfriend and dropped in front on him gazing up with unconstrained intoxication as her succulent mouth took over his sexual manhood, sucking deeply, lapping up his muscular extremity with passionate kisses, fellating him. Her hands felt inside her bra and explored the internal curvature of her pelvis, feeling the soft, swollen morsels of cunt lip. As Karla stepped back to take in the abdication of control and propriety outside the apartment rooms, she feverish shutter of realization poured down her, as if her conditioning, brain-washing had been temporarily lifted as her expression turned to one of dismay and she tried to cover up her nakedness. Ashamed and humiliated, abused or tormented she refused to look at the elevator man who now had the petite girl enthralled under his demonic sway. And now the girl squatted backwards one hand grasping the quivering man’s leg as she laughed in husky, randy, tempting voice ripping her bra from her body, exposing her shameless but sizzling mammaries, her lubricated wet pelvis darkening her pink panties urgently pining away, insinuating in its heedless gesticulating, humping movements. The laid back forcing the man to saddle her, his cock pressing deeply all over the thin, scanty remnants of clothe covering the girl’s fleshy pussy, rocking back and forth with strong penetrating strokes that bought loud gasps of delight from the girl’s lips, her arms flailing about, her careening body feverish and emblazed with quavering scintillation as the man continued to oscillate her cunt with his lower body.

Karla was frozen in stifled confusion and enfeebled will-power, cowering against the wall, her hands only tenuously hiding her barely concealed beauty. But the elevator man was not over for she felt him direct his attention back towards her, a tendrils of tempting tremulous sexual urges riveting her exposed primal desires to the erotic inferno, inciting a scorching longing making her hands press harder into her naked flesh, squeezing her breasts and cunt to cool the fires that began to rage inside. But it was useless as her erogenous zones burned out of control, hot for sex. The elevator man had coerced her into an abject state of turned-on arousal in the face of the writhing couple before her. Electrical, volcanic eruptions exploded in her pleasure centers of her brain, whacking out her sense of decency and propriety once again as he had so many times before. Her fingers unconsciously kneaded her pussy, fingering her cunt lips creating a voracious heedy appetite, tearing at her sheer panty briefs. Karla walked absently toward the couple involved in copulating, grinding in heated fury, their grunts and panting loudly echoing down the hallway. And then she under the man’s trenchant gaze directing her body to position itself over the waiting, supple lips of the girl facing the now roguish man who machiso thrust is in wagging dagger into her mouth in a riot of french kissing, devouring her as the girl’s mouth rose up and forced Karla’s vigina and clitoris to be skewed from below as the orgy continued. Karla could not resist the crazed fucking going on, the pinpoint accuracy of the stinging weapons that assaulted her fleshy private parts galvanizing into erotogenic female disheveled as the erotic conflagration burst into sexual flames all around them. Karla’s body was flouncing and rocking with channeled, brazen carnality, her head whipping wildly, laughing in crazed demented nymphomania the man sucking up her nipples in biting passion and the female razor invasion of her cunt, ravaging deep into her prurient and savage surrender to torrential orgasmic bliss taking over her whole body.

“Oh fucking God. Shit. Fuck me. That’s it you bitch.” She screamed out shaking in tumultuous, voluptous delight as the elevator man had wanted. Karla couldn’t fight the apocalytic fornication that percolated through her as her body lurched with each thrust of the girl’s sharpened tongue and the man’s smothering libration, his mouth moving back and forth over her turgid breasts.

Through the torrid spree of sexual submission, Karla dimmed several apartment neighbors peeking out of their rooms in shock and distain, several apparently outraged coming out and threatening to take action but were silenced as an eerie envelope over everyone, except Karla. She quickly came to her senses and attempted to run but she could only detach herself and moved in a complaisant fashion almost completed exposed to the elevator man’s side as the couple continued to copulate in oblivion and then suddenly as if in a rush of real-time reality the apartment dwellers were down atop the couple as the couple seemed to awaken in disbelief and bewilderment as the girl screamed with a shrill devastation, but Karla had already been swept away back into the elevator with her procurer.