The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Spell

Categories:

  • mc—mind control
  • b.. mf—male/female sex
  • c.. md—male dominant

Synopsis:

Gina meets a strange man in an elevator and she begins to act very friendly around him and in future encounters loses all control in a number of increasingly erotic situations.

USUAL DISCLAIMER :

READ NO FURTHER IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 18
OR
IF YOU ARE OFFENDED BY GRAPHIC DESCRIPTIONS OF SEXUAL ACTIVITY.
All characters, situations, and locations are purely fictional.
Not to be archived, reposted, nor redistributed by any means.
Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission from the author.

IV. Insatiable Encounter

When she awoke, she was lying spreadeagled on the kingsized bed in the strange room. She was completely naked with her legs opened wide for public inspection. Her whole body felt lanquid, limp beyond her control, her mind soft and malleable as if made of puddy. Yet she felt a familiar achy giddiness stirring within her. She tried hard to concentrate on her own name, but her mind was so fuzzy, so disconnected and the amorous tension building up inside of her would not let her continue to think. Her skin tingled with excitement, her nipples stood up hard and sensitive, her breasts swollen with urgent receptiveness, her silky cunt wet and smoldering as she squeezed her thighs together, rubbing trying to put out the fire, tiny reverberant whimpers forming on her lips. She felt so turned-on, hot and horny as an insatiable pangs of sultry surrender seethed within. Her eyes glazed over, her bare chest rising and falling rapidly as she panted in heat. A single moan of responsive need slipping from her as she almost doubled over in burning urgent lustful submission.

Karla doubled over with unendurable pleasure as wave after wave of arousing molesting feelings came over her, inciting her to passionate readiness. She rolled over onto her stomach pressing her genitals deep into the fabric and feeling the resulting erotic rush of rapture that electrified her pleasure centers and then pushed her body backwards onto her bare flank as her knees still lay on the bed, bent in supplication and her alluring breasts washed over the bed her hair flailing all over the sheets. Her hand reached down to annoint her cunt lips as her head came up, her nose flaring and her eyes glassy, glazed over in enthrallment. Her whole naked torso rose up, hair showering over her shoulders and nipples as her body began to shake and gyrate in great heaves as her fingers played wildly, unrestrained over her pussy, sucking wet liquid, gooey slushy suction inside her created an ardent arousal. Her dark areolae around her nipples arresting in their heightened attention peaking through her fallen hair as her bust thrust outward with each avid pelvic undulation astride her quickly moving hands. The swirling surge of biochemical sexual summoning, inured Karla into a habitual erotic experience making her captive of her own burgeoning carnality of the flesh. As she become more accustomed to being turned on, the rush she experienced through pheromone production that was accelerated inside her as she continued to finger fuck herself, her writhing body demonstrated the extent to which Karla had acquired a voracious and insatiable appetite for sordid, illicit defilement as she thrashed about on the bed. Her animated body flailed about her head and hair whipping wildly this way and that as she continued to rapid implant her fingers deep inside of herself in a lurid, heedy passion, her breasts flopping, her ass bouncing with indulgent zeal.

With abandon, Karla continued to finger herself, humping in a frenzy as she became adept at stimulating her erotic nerve endings. She felt aflame, her thick bush wet and juicy as she tried in vain flicked away her hair from her face, but carelessly she didn’t really think about for her mind was ablaze in an amorous arousal as she gryated faster and faster, coming closer and closer to the autoerotistic awakening of her primal self. The heat between her legs was building and her entire body was electrified with a bestial compulsion for lust as erotic pleasures continued to consume her, a hunger satiating, crotch engulfing defilement brought a wild banshee cry of delectable delight from her mouth. She was delirious with demonic possession as her sexual centers were devoured with horny incineration. Pricks of tantilizing incandescent feelings shot through her, intoxicating stimulation, her nubile body felt naughty and wicked, jiggling with lascivious and lecherous madness. Her oblivious wailing echoed as her hands obscenely masterbated her inner sanctum, oscillating with rapid thrusts and jerks, shooting an outpouring of potent randy and aroused sensations through her as perspiration rained down her body. From her ravenous body and raunchy readiness sprang a reckless urge for consummation, her slick body wanton in its need for her snatch to be torn asunder with climatic release.

A surge of molten tingling opiate pleasure swelled up inside of her, as she felt the taletell signs of swooning into a torrential blizzard of tremulous delight as she thrashed wildly. Her pussy gushed out with a voluptuous sensual wallop as an orgasmic rush zapped her turn-on megavolume of lurid screaming cries, her naked alluring body shook with tremulous shivers, as burst after burst of titillating stimuli rocked her brain, her cunt and nipples.

Karla was drenched in perspiration, her hair matted in a twisted and stringy, mess. Her prominently naked chest heaved with exhaustion, her mouth breathing in gasps of air. Scratches and red marks burned over her body, especially near her crotch. She had lain on her back, her mind aflutter of a confusion of vague ideas, none of them lucid. Her right hand absently caressed one of her breasts with is finger. Her legs invitingly open in oblivious splender, shiny with drying juices. What had she experienced? Pleasure, ultimate smooth pleasure and an addictive rush of complete satisfaction. Already she could feel parts of her bare body stirring with excited anticipation for more and more tactile sensations that would lead her back to the sexual nirvana.

She had a difficult time sizing up her feelings and thoughts as she began to look around the room in a more deliberate fashion as further mental consciousness seemed to come back into operation. Dimmly she realized that she was not where she had wanted to be, that she had a whole life somewhere else. She also discovered that she was stark naked and some part of her tweaked alive in objection to that. Feelings of violation and humiliation invaded her emotions. What was she doing her? Her short-term memory teased out images of her flailing away on this bed in a totally whacked out state, acting out in a totally strange manner, beyond herself. Then she remembered some man, with dark penetrating eyes...she stopped...as a dizzying, cloying sensation came over her at just the thought of him. She needed to dismiss his image from her brain. With an increasing feeling of desparation, she looked about for something to cover herself and to escape this den of sinful activities.

Struggling, she managed to get up from the bed, her body sore from its wild and demeaning workout. The only piece of clothing she could find anywhere seemed to be a scanty one piece black, netted bodysuit which didn’t help much in the way of hiding any of her private assets. It fit tightly over her slender body, highlighting her breasts and fitting snug at her vigina, as it suit’s thong style opened up her thighs so that her legs were naked all the way up almost to her hips and her firms buns were exposed in back with the thin material grazing her ass and crotch with a distracting, irritating way. With herself clad in her brief attire, Karla made her escape out of the one exit she could discover which led to a short hallway, her feet padded lightly over the floor. As she moved further and further away, she wanted to run, to make it out of this dungeon as soon as possible, fearing that at any minute she would be discovered gone and be caught. Then through another door and...startled Karla found herself in the midst of loud beating rhythmic music that penetrated deep into a darkened room, vibrating throughout and into her own briefly covered body.

There Karla watched in shock as a stage spotlight shown upon the girlfriend from the apartment who had succumbed to the elevator’s wiles. Mesmerized, she stared uncomprehendingly as the girl sinuously moved around the floor, responding to the musical beat that seemed to resonant and demand a compelling submissiion to its erotic tempo. The girl’s red hotpants and pasties failed to hide anything to the imagination, her body transformed into a luscious exotic dancer as she daringly displayed and showed out her genitalia, feeling herself up as the syncopated beat and seductive song entranced her into a willing whore. Her body shook wickedly, her hand brushing hard against her wet hotpants, her pelvis humping up and down to the demanding beat, her head lashing back and forth in esctasy. And then the indoctrinated wench stood up and swayed across the floor to where...Karla tried to stare through the bright spotlight, into the shadows...it appeared a standing hunk of a man, his soft penile phallus hung waiting. Without hesitation, the girl wound herself around the man, her legs wrapping themselves behind and her arm draping itself around the man’s neck, while her succulent full mouth drew his into her’s, her tongue darting in and out, flicking her soul away, and her other hand begin a handjob on the man’s penis, her whole body voraciously insinuating itself against the masculine skin, undulating and rocking against the man in a suggestive manner design to stimulate sexual pheromones in anybody watching and feeling the hypnotic beat of music and vibrant entwining motion. The girl’s eyes glowed downward at the vivacious stimulation her fingers proceeded to raise from the man’s phallic muscle, hardening and lengthening upon her torrid command. Her fingers proceeding to librate, rub back and forth, up and down transversing over the now turgid, swollen phallis, sliding over its textured skin that her sultry hands had captured and jacked off.

The girl’s eyes then slowly rose up into the man’s darkened face riveting her glassy gaze to his as her expression of adoration deepened even further as the rhapsodic music grew louder and more sensually persuasive. The girl responded with a reverent relish as her steamy wanton need and lustful sexual heat burned fire in her eyes now fixed upon the man’s as her body plunged down over the man’s firm and strong body with shameless ardor, abrating his skin with her own turgid breasts, the flimsy, risque pasties peeling off, exposing her pointed nipples directly onto his masculine flesh, her snaking tongue leaving a wet trail down his chest, her hands enveloping the man’s hips and delving into dark nether regions behind. The girl proceeded to lap up the man’s pliable manhood with her hungry mouth with salivic wet kisses, one hand holding the flexible cock against her lips, partically enwrapping her full, soft lips giving the man a keyed up blowjob, her teeth lightly digging into the naked, vulnerable flesh, bring new throbbing intumescent swelling as the man impaled his prick into the girl’s whetted mouth. The girl continued to command the man’s cock her head moving back and forth, deepthroating the man as her mouth took in the phallic center of her universe, fellating with abandoned zest, recklessly licking and sucking the fibrous tough sex muscle while at the same time one hand squeezed the man’s balls, tickling delightful pressure and fingering her wet cunt within her barely concealing hotpants, her pelvis rocking in delirious writhing whorishness, librating over her frigging fingers bringing further arousing hardening of her clit secreting erogenous juices.

Karla panted, wavering in her anxious fears, extremely vulnerable to the hardcore sex scene being voluptious displayed right before her, almost deliberately as if to entice her into some disgusting and uninhibited behavior herself. Unknowingly her conditioned sexual response over the past few days only made her body yearn and hunger, unleashing unbidden desires, her body undulating, moving in time and rhythm to the keen stupefying sonorous music, her hips swaying to the beat of the suggestive, alluring sound that sinfully slackened Karla’s resistance and what was left of her waning willpower. Her hands roamed lightly over her sleazy outfit, her sexual impulses slavishly directing her legs and pelvis in their sinewious dance, as her large brown glazed eyes were held enthralled at the brazen coupling. Her wet palms glided over her sleek, proportioned body well defined and detailed in her skimpy, scant outfit, that completed exposed her bare legs and scarcely hid her breasts and genitals from view, much less one’s imagination. Her hands unconsciously bidden, pressed deeply massaging her sensitive erogenous zones, causing her whole body to shudder with irresistably, forbidden feelings of lust and pleasure, pandering impulses that beckoned her acceptance and submission to the vile depths of sin and sexually erotic esctasy. Unwillingly, Karla felt herself opening up to the primal ache that stirred her insides and enticed and captivated her soul and compelled her obediant and compliant capitulation to a neverending craving of carnal indulgence. Her cunt itched feverishly, her nipples hurt with galvanic decadent erection urgent with hot flashes.

The hardcore sex held her fascinated, hypnotically entranced with lewd and horny feelings that compelled her participation. Slowly like she was drugged Karla found herself trudging in a steamy, dream-like state edging up against the couple as they continued to fuck each other oblivious to any other. In the darkness, Karla imagined the elevator man’s masculine attraction enveloping her helplessly, sweetly, hungerly and then she felt his mouth on her’s vigorously sucking and tonguing her, trapping her entire head with his huge hands and sucking her will and self-control out of her leaving only an empty, compliancy and abiding urgency to submerge herself into his wonderful illicit lurid madness. In return she discovered herself wildly returning his kisses, leaving wet smudges, heaving breath and panting heavily in heat as unsuspecting, the petite lush’s fingers now unhooked Karla’s bodysuit entering her a finger into the depths of her pubic hair and beyond into the wet, juicy forest of soft, pliable, and hot pleasures as Karla’s pelvis undulated with persistent want. Electrical flashes shot through her, an erotic rush sparked her brain as flickering clitoral stimulation by the girl’s continued finger fucking brought mewing cries of delight from Karla’s mouth, as her thighs clenched together in a riot of nefarious muscle spasms.

Karla’s mind then exploded with a fabulous release of inhibitions and all her primal, animal heat reigned freely over her body’s private dominion. In rapture, her hands quickly ripped her bodysuit from her body, tearing it off her shoulders and stripping the garment exposing her inflamed boobs bursting with desire as the young man attacked each nipple with a furocious appetite. Karla screamed with delight, her head whipping around in oblivious abandoned pleasure as her body shook, ablaze with the man’s torturous tongue lashing over her bare skin, her bosom thrust out pressing deliciously against the man’s gorgeous, full, abrading mouth that was bringing wave after wave of enticing, titillating electric sparks over Karla’s sensitized epidermis. Karla couldn’t help herself as her hands grabbed onto the man’s hardened and ripe penis, plucking it from the young girl’s mouth as it continued to rape and slaver and sliver over Karla’s naked ass and asshole, plunging into her crevice bringing a loud moan from Karla as her whole body jerked. Karla’s hand wrapped around the wet throbbing prick, juicy from the girl’s wet sucking, it felt slippery and sexually alive in her hands, hot and ready to please her at her command. As if a magnet, the penis seemed to attract towards her genitals as she folded one of her legs hooking around the man’s thighs and she inserted the tip of the bulging cock onto her cuntlips, moving it up and down her swollen pussy as her eyes closed in erotic absorption, completely turned on her pelvis gyrating in heated arousal.

More to come???