The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Steve, Boyfriend, Husband and now Slave

Introduction

Diana was the daughter of a reasonably wealthy family, her father had his own business and she had a good education. At a early age she always wanted the limelight and sought out parts in the school plays. At eight she started lessons in dancing and ballet, by sixteen she attended drama and singing classes. Her mind was made up she wanted to be a singer. Her father spotted an advert in the Times, it was for auditions in a new venture, an all girl band. Several months of pain and anguish finally landed her one of the five parts. The five girls Diana, Jenny, Emma, Claire and Michelle holed up in a house and practiced for over six months on routines and singing. Their first record made number one as did their second and third. During year three of her career she was a millionaire, then she met Steve. He was an up and coming film star, very talented and liable to be a top start one day. Their first meeting went well and within a year they married. She watched his career rise and her own fall, the group split and she started a solo career. That failed badly and she again watch her husband steel the limelight, she modelled and became an icon for fashion. Pictures of her were everywhere, but she was still jealous of her husband, a plan hatched. During a session of hypnosis therapy while filming , she paid the hypnotist serious money to plant some small words in her husbands head. He did not know they were there, but she did, he was now in her power. Steve was loved by millions of girls, had a fantastic body and good hard looks. Diana was married to him, but now he would have to bend to her will and whim.

Chapter One Entrapment

The end of May, Diana loved that month it meant no more film making until August, unless he did a television special. This year was a rest year, her chance to spring her surprise on her husband. During the last few years she had grown restless and became more demanding with people. Her position in life gave a certain power and she loved it, first she would learn with her husband and then who knows. Steve walked in from his last filming session, he wore a smart suit and looked fabulous the envy of thousands of women.

“Hi Vicky, how are you.”

“I’m okay, come in here can you darling.”

Steve strolled into the main lounge, he found Diana sitting down on the sofa. She looked every bit a stunner, she wore a tight blouse open at the cleavage, short skirt and had a pair of strappy sandals about her gorgeous size five feet.

He observed the room had changed, lots of rings were now secured to the floor, and looking up all manner of ropes and hoist etc.

Her husband stopped in his tracks and felt a stir in his loins, the hormones had started and his balls swelled, also a sense of apprehension, as to why the room had changed..

Diana looked up and smiled at him, she crossed her long legs and bounced her foot.

“Obey me Slave.” The key words to unlock his hypnosis.

“Sorry Diana, Obey you what are you saying.”

“Do not speak, strip off your clothes.”

Steve tried too reply but became compelled to remove his clothing, he quickly stood their naked before his wife.

Diana let a sly grin show her feelings at the current situation, she looked him over and noticed his semi erect penis.

Taking a pair of handcuffs she grabbed his hands and secured them behind his back, she had busy preparing for this encounter and had a variety of equipment set up all over the house.

“Legs apart.” She commanded.

She went around to the front of him and looked him directly in the eyes.

“Your my slave now, Steve, never look me in the eyes again.”

His eyes lowered to her breasts, she breathed out and gave him a good look.

Diana toyed with his now fully erect member, tickling his hairy balls and producing some pre cum.

“This is mine now, never again masturbate, your release is only allowed when I decree it.”

Steve did not know what to make of all this, his wife was now his tormentor, surely it was only some absurd game.

Diana reached up and grabbed both of his nipples, she twisted them like adjusting a radio.

The pain was incredible he wanted to scream but could not, she carried on.

“This is so much fun.” She laughed.

Reaching up she grabbed a hook dangling from the ceiling, she attached it to the handcuffs and locked it.

Diana walked over to a table and taking a remote control, pressed a button.

A motor whirred and the hook went upward, Steve slowly bent forward as his arms were raised, until his back was vertical.

The pain was racking up in his shoulders, why was his wife being so cruel ?, his cock was so hard, for some reason he could not disobey her.

Diana went over to a small cupboard and took out a thin cane, she flexed it and showed it to him.

“Now for some real pain.”

She had been practising for weeks on a wall bag, but now the real thing excited her, her quim was wet and ached for stimulation, but she carried on.

The first hit stung his backside, he was not used to this sort of harsh treatment, by the twentieth he was in agony, little red marks appeared.

Diana loved the power she now had, he was taking pain and could do nothing about it.

Steve was relieved when she stopped with the cane, his arse was now an outstanding shade of red, pain was welling in his shoulders as well.

She placed the cane back in the draw, finding the remote control, she raised his hands some more, his head was now about knee height.

Moving a chair into position she sat down, the comfortable armchair was a far cry from the position her husband was in.

Diana crossed her legs and Steve now found his wife’s slender foot in front of his face.

He admired her near perfect foot, the toes, painted a shade of red, her tanned features and the very expensive shoe it was encased in.

“Kiss my foot.”

Steve kissed the foot with utter reverence, he was no position to argue and it seemed he was compelled to obey.

Diana savoured the view of her husband kissing her feet, women from all over the world would beg to suck his cock and here he was kissing the lowest appendage of her body.

Her quim ached release again and she knew it would have to come soon.

Swapping legs, his lips danced all over her other foot, his cock was now throbbing and Diana knew it.

She got up and pressed another button on the remote, his hands lowered, she unlocked the hook and again toyed with his penis.

Diana led him over to the sofa and pushed him down on his knees, slowly she slid out of her lacy thong and wafted it in front of his nose.

“Smell nice, does it slave ?”

She sat down and placed her feet on his shoulders, Steve was presented with the luscious sight of his wife’s wet pussy.

“Lick me slave, make me cum.” She ordered.

He drew closer and her legs wrapped around his head, her smooth and soft thighs nestled his ears, the smell of her wet sex sent him into orbit.

Shuffling a little further forward he could now reach her outer lips, his tongue darted out and teased his wife’s pussy, a hand grabbed his head and thrust him deeper.

Diana enjoyed oral sex, although Steve never really gave it a lot, as he did not like the taste or the smell of a wet snatch.

That would all change, he would lick her regularly and come to enjoy it.

After a half and hour of Steve’s administration she was close to coming, her knees came up and she dug her heels into his ribs.

“Harder, Harder, make me cum or your for it.” She screamed.

Steve licked and sucked harder than ever and was soaked in his wife’s juices, with a mighty back arch she orgasmed and nearly drowned him.

“Stop slave, you are good for something after all.”

He thought for a moment, he was a famous film start, one of the worlds best paid actors, but was now reduced to being a woman’s slave.

Diana got up and bid him to follow her on all fours, the thrill of her husband following her like a dog was ecstatic.

She led him to a small room at the back of the mansion, usually it was for guests who stayed overnight.

As he entered, Steve realised a few modifications had been done without his knowledge.

There was a set of wall bars stretching from the floor to the twenty foot high ceiling, a rack with motors and chains, a medieval stock, a padded box with a hole in the middle and various other means of restraint.

“As you can see, its no longer the guests room, it now my play room.” She uttered.

Diana led him to the middle of the room, and ordered him to lay down face up over the padded box.

She then tied his hands to two rings on the floor, stretching him out, his ankles were secured like wise on the opposite side.

Steve felt totally helpless, arched over, his neck already started to ache and his rear end hurt from his encounter with the cane.

Diana stroked his cock and scrapped her nails against his balls, she swung a leg over and looked at him.

“Poor Steve, enjoying your new life as my slave, hey ?? Oh you may answer.”

“Not really Diana, why are doing this to me, let me go please.” He begged.

“Let you go, this is way too much fun to pass over, you will be my slave till I decree otherwise.”

“But why, I thought you loved me.”

“I do, but I crave domination and I’ll start with you, you’re my guinea pig.”

“Please Diana, please.” Steve begged.

“Stop begging Steve, You will address me as Mistress from now on and other females as Miss. Understand !”

“Yes Mistress.” He replied, her pussy wet its self again as he uttered the words.

“Just to let you know some of the things you will do in the coming weeks, cleaning my footwear with your tongue for one, when I come in from shopping, modelling or whatever, I will want you to lick clean my shoes. The sole, the heel, all of it, while there still on my feet of course.”

Diana showed him the soles of her current footwear, they were very dirty.

“See what I mean, dusty aren’t they, you’ll enjoy cleaning them won’t you ?”

“Not really Mistress.”

“You will learn too, next comes foot cleaning, my sweaty feet also require regular cleaning with your tongue, in between the toes, the sole and the heel. My feet aren’t too bad, but I’ve never licked them.” She laughed cruelly.

Diana removed her shoes and showed him her sweaty feet, before rubbing them on his face.

“Next is pussy licking, another of your favourites, you did well earlier, more of that I hope.”

Steve could still taste the remnants from his previous encounter with her pussy.

“Ooh next is my arse, licking and kissing my ass, another humiliation, I have a nice tight rear end though, I look forward to feeling your tongue up there.”

Steve was repulsed at the very thought of licking her ass.

Diana got off and removed her skirt, turning around she stuck her bum in his face.

He could see her sweet arse and the nice tight crack, it was well shaped, but to lick it.

“I have various tortures, torments and humiliations lined up for you, Steve, I so hope you will enjoy them, its fun having a slave. I will also be involving Louise, Emma, Geri, and Melanie, in your training.”

“Please Mistress, not the girls, and Louise, no I beg you, not after all the fights we had.”

Diana remembered back to the early days of their relationship, he was a bit of a show off and teased Louise a lot, she idolised him as a teenager, but the boot would be on the other foot now.

“No more talking, Steve, I’m going to bed, I’ll leave you with a little something though to amuse yourself with.”

She lifted herself off him and got a strange contraption from the corner of the room, it had two leather straps which she secured to his thighs.

Diana adjusted it a little and he felt something touch his balls, she turned it on and it felt like someone was tickling the underneath of his scrotum and balls.

This was torture, he could not stop or remove the device and it was an incredible turn on, but no way good enough to enable climax, the chemical effect of Diana’s juices on his face was also not helping.

“Good night Steve, I’ll see you in the morning.”

It was going to be a long night for Steve, being tortured by the device and the thoughts of what else she had in store for him, his beautiful wife was now his MISTRESS.

Diana slid between her silk sheets and giggled at the thought of Steve in the new play room.

Her hand played with her engorged clitoris and she drifted off to sleep.