The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Steve, Boyfriend, Husband and now Slave

Chapter Two

Steve did not get a lot of sleep, his cock remained hard most of the night, but his hell was only just beginning.

The door to the play room opened and Diana strolled in wearing an amazing outfit.

It was basically a one piece dress, with full length sleeve, it just come down long enough to cover her arse cheeks.

Her long tanned legs, bare as usual revealed her feet in a fantastic pair of shoes, a big band about an inch thick went around her ankle, small straps across her toes and heel and a four inch spike.

Virtually the whole of her size five foot could be seen, she had painted her nails black.

“Good morning Steve.”

She stroked his now twitching cock and gazed into his face, smiling cruelly.

“Mistress Please let me go.”

“Enough talking, darling, I have plans.”

Diana release the device from his thighs and untied his aching hands and feet, his nakedness sent shivers through her and left her quim wet.

“Put this on, Steve.”

She threw him a black leather suit, full length from ankle to neck, he put it on.

Diana giggled, she then unbuttoned a compartment by his groin and pulled out the jewels.

Steve’s genitals were now exposed, she closed some of the buttons, so they would have no retreat.

“Follow me, slave”

Steve crawled behind his gorgeous wife on all fours, her legs were so beautiful, how had he got in this position.

Diana led him back to the front room, a dog bowl with some rice and another water bowl were on the floor.

Steve also noticed a four legged wooden poffee in the room, it had straps at the bottom and in the middle of each leg and he knew it was his benefit.

“Eat slave, you have to keep up your strength.”

He ate from the bowl and slurped some water, his wife had suddenly found a very cruel streak in her body.

Diana removed the bowls from the floor and picked up a roll of masking tape.

“I’m going to tape your mouth shut, I don’t want any noise slipping out.”

A long piece of tape secured his mouth shut, she then pulled a hood over his head.

The hood had no eye or mouth slits, only a nose hole, she adjusted it into position.

“There we go, now get over the poffee on all fours.”

Diana then secured his knees and upper thighs by means of the straps provided, his ankles were tied to two rings strategically placed, the soles of his feet faced up.

Working her way around to the front of her slave, she secured his wrists and upper arms.

Standing back Diana admired her handiwork and smiled at his current state.

“That’s better, Steve isn’t it, all snug in your bondage,”

Steve can hear his wife talking to him, he could not answer and can’t see her.

She moved to his rear and reached down, slowly she stroked his penis to rigidity.

He other hand skilfully tickled his dangling balls, she loved him in this state totally frustrated.

“Still horny I see, Steve, shame you can’t enjoy yourself.” Diana stated.

Steve agreed mentally that he is now a very horny man and cannot relieve himself of the sexual tension, her administrations don’t help much, but she doesn’t care, he is her slave.

Diana now moved her attention to the vulnerable soles of his feet, tethered before her they made for an appetizing target.

She knew he had very ticklish feet, from the early courting days when they used to play.

Her manicured fingernails drew back and forth ever so gently over his smooth sole, his head swung left and right and muffled noises could be hear.

“Tickle, tickle, poor little Davey’s feet are so ticklish aren’t they.”

Diana drew figure of eight into the soles of his feet, he was in absolute torment and she loved every single minute.

After 15 minutes she teased him no longer and left the room, Steve was breathless, tired and aching, his body could not move and wondered what was coming next.

The door bell rang and Diana opened it, letting in the visitor then closed the door.

“Hi Mum, how are you ?, Dad okay ?”

“Yes dear, Dads okay working as usual, Steve alright ?”

“Yes a bit tied up at the moment but fine.” Diana replied.

“Cool, did you get the err slave is it, I know some of the bits arrived, but did you get someone to play with ?”

“Of course I did, nice chap too, very slender, ticklish feet, above average cock and eager to please, just how he should be, want to see ?”

“Yeah, I’d love to, is it fun having one ?”

“Definitely, I would recommend it.”

“What did Steve say ?”

“He doesn’t know, but I want one so, I got one.”

“You are naughty Diana, lets see him then.”

Diana led her mum Jackie into the front room, she gasped at the leather clad man secured in the centre of the room.

Steve could not believe it, Diana’s mum, and she did not know it was him.

“Why the hood ?” Jackie enquired.

“Just to protect him, whilst he is training, also he is gagged at the moment. They generally require a good period of breaking in, before they just do as they are told. Its part of the process, not much fun if he wants to be a slave is it?”

“I suppose not.”

“Sit here just in front of him.” Diana points at a chair.

Jackie sat down, and looked him over, immediately noticing his nose.

Steve’s anxiety grew, his mother in law was just in front of him, about to do what ?

“So with his mouth gagged, he breathes through that nose slit.”

“Yeah, his genitals are exposed this end, I can also undo a flap to enable access to his arse.”

“For spanking, caning etc ?”

“Yes most definitely, we will have a go in a minute, want a cup of tea first.”

“Excellent idea.” She replies while sitting back.

At the moment Jackie had her knee’s and feet together, not quite knowing what to do.

Diana spied the high heels on her size seven feet and remembered back to a time when she caught a whiff of her mothers feet.

“Kick your shoes off, mum, cross your legs and let slave boy here smell your feet.”

“No I couldn’t”

“Course you can, that’s what he is her for.”

Jackie removed her feet from the confines of her shoes, she was wearing tan nylon.

Crossing her legs, her right foot was now a matter of centimetres from Steve’s nose, Jackie giggled at the thought of a man smelling her sweaty feet.

Steve breathed normally but the odour was sampled every time, her feet were very cheesy and humiliation welled up in him, forced to smell his mother in laws feet for Diana’s amusement.

Coming back with the tea, Diana smiled, the site of her husband tied up sniffing her mum’s feet made her wet with excitement.

“Here’s your tea mum.”

“Cheers.”

Diana sat back down and removed her elegant shoes, her own bare feet now free.

Reaching out with a leg she toyed with Steve’s penis using her nimble toes.

Steve was in total turmoil, a sweaty foot in his face and his wife’s feet playing with his hard cock.

A breath of fresh air was breathed as Jackie crossed her legs, before he was treated to the heady fragrance of her other foot, both women chatted, teased and toyed for about an hour.

Occasionally Diana would tickle his exposed feet with her toes, Jackie became more braver and actually played with his nose, using her cheesy feet.

The cock teasing stopped and cool air hit his rear end as Diana exposed it.

“Time for some pain I think.”

Jackie got up and fresh air was once again breathed, but smelling her feet would probably be better than the beating he was about to get.

Steve could hear the sound of swishing and knew a cane was being whipped through the air.

“You go first Mum, I reckon fifty whacks ought to do it twenty five each.”

The first one hit very softly, the second much harder, by the tenth his arse was already red and very sore, slowly and as the women loosened the whacks got more and more intense.

Eventually he heard Jackie say that’s my twenty five, a hand rubbed his tender rear end.

“Its nice and hot, I’m going to use the spiked paddle, short and sweet strikes.”

Steve could hear the rearrangement of furniture and knew Diana was now sitting down.

Jackie placed a small box under Steve’s head, she rested both of her nylon clad feet just inches from his nose again, this time double the strength of her cheesy feet would be the dosage.

Small but hard strikes rapidly came as Diana battered his arse, the pain incredibly increased with each strike, he was in agony.

As she reached twenty five Diana let out a loud breath, she was tired from the strikes and wet from power, she admired her handiwork.

“That was so good Diana, I’ll have to come round more often.”

“Sure thing Mum, we will tie him different next time.”

“See you soon, bye.”

Diana waved goodbye to her mum and closed the door, she walked back in and sat down to the side of Steve, stretching out she rested her are feet on his back.

“I enjoyed that, what to do next ? a Steve, I’ll have a little think.”

She removed her feet from his back and fell asleep on the sofa, it was mid afternoon when she woke up.

The first Steve knew that she was awake, was when a lovely size five foot kicked his face.

“Your sister Joanne will be around in a minute, I had better get you ready.” She exclaimed.

The sheer shock and horror of her statement shock Steve to the very core, his sister, this was so unreal, what was going to happen.

Diana untied all the bonds and slowly Steve lifted from his imprisonment, his back, legs and arms all ached and he stretched out.

She led him out into the yard, removed his hood and told him to run around, get some air, saying he may need it, he wondered what she meant.

Diana watched him jogging about the yard, his cock bouncing from side to side, his bare feet and the lovely black leather suit he wore, she laughed to herself, he was her slave.

“Okay that’s enough, follow me, Steve, we have to get ready.”

He followed her to into the study, a small black padded box immediately got his attention.

“Lie down, face up on the floor, Steve.”

Diana then tethered him to four rings via some rope, the rope was pulled tight spreading him out, Steve was in bondage again.

She sat on his stomach and looked into his eyes, reaching back she playfully toyed with his genitals.

“Still horny I see, I like that, eventually everyone will know who you are and then we can have some more fun with you, your tongue can be used to excite their bodies, but for the moment it will be our little secret.”

Steve looked at her, absolutely beautiful, her hair dangling on her body, her breast heaving, what had he become.

The hood was pulled back over his face and again he could not see anything, something was being pushed around his face, it felt like a crash helmet, very snug and tight, he now could not move his head.

Diana looked at the nose protruding through its little hole, the smother box was in place, his only source of air coming from his nose, the power again made her wet.

She removed her wet knickers and fingered herself, so horny and here was man tied for her amusement, Joanne would be over soon, but she had time.

Steve felt her hands again wrap around his hard penis, then she rubbed it up and down her slit.

His penis slipped in and he felt her vagina muscles tighten around his hard shaft, slowly she started to move her hips.

Faster and faster until she was almost riding a bucking bronco, the hard cock inside her made her feel good, she sweat profusely before laying down her first orgasm.

Steve could not come, no enjoyment for him, she slowly got off and cleaned herself up.

She re-entered the room and sat down, her bare feet resting on the her husbands face, he could smell her salty feet.

The door bell rang, it was probably Joanne, his fear again went up, Diana answered the door and let her adopted sibling in.

“Here he is Jo, all waiting for you, I’ll watch, have fun.”

Joanne spied his bare feet, restrained and sensitive, thoughts of tickling came to mind.

Walking over to him, she brushed her Brown leather boots against his still hard member.

Stepping onto his stomach and then his chest, her entire weight of nine stone trampled his body.

Joanne jumped a little to make his suffering more unbearable, she stepped off and walked back around to his cock.

She slowly kicked it from side to side with her boot, then she got on her knee’s and tickled his balls.

Joanne felt a surge of power, this man was a toy for her amusement, she removed her boots and laid down on the floor.

Her white socked feet lazily played with his erect member, her fingers idly toyed with the tender soles of his feet.

Diana smiled at his torment, tickled, teased and also forced to smell her hot sweaty feet.

After about half an hour, Joanne got up, Diana removed her feet away so Joanne could sit on her brothers face.

The very air he needed was now cut off as his sister lowered her beautiful rear end onto his face.

Steve panicked, he had no idea of how long she would sit there, did she know he could not breathe, tight in bondage he could not signal any distress.

Eventually his sisters arse lifted and afforded him some much need air, before lowering herself back to torture him some more.

The two women smiled and enjoyed there sense of power and achievement, not many women had a slave.

“I have to go Diana, I’ll give you a call, maybe I could borrow him one day.”

“All in good time, once he is broken in.”

Joanne left and Diana removed the smother box from her husbands head, then the hood and finally the tape.

Reaching down she unsecured his bonds and he stretched himself out, he still could not believe his current predicament.

“Now Steve, I want you to go my clothes room, get all my boots, and lick clean them all.”

“Please Mistress, no.”

“I will inspect them in the morning and god help you if they are not up to standard.”

Diana went to bed laughing, she had one hundred and twenty pairs of boots, it was going to be a long night for Steve, she laid back and thought of some more devilish things to do to he husband.

To be Continued