The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Stone of the Phalanx chapter 7

This is—for the time being—the last chapter of Stone of the Phalanx. If you would like this story to continue, please notify me, since I noticed the last chapters were disappointing on the point of feedback.

So, if you like this story, please let me know, give me some ideas on story lines or crossovers.

Or, you can always send me a message that you don’t like this story.

Thanks

A few months got by. Frederic returned for the most beautiful women in the Startrek universe, creating exact duplicates to take their place. Frederic was the only one who could tell them apart.

The Enterprise was getting other people on it, since Daphnix and Frederic were the only ones the ever walk the hallways. Frederic had improved his ‘Family’ with better endurance, greater strength and better senses and agility. They now occupied various posts on the bridge. This was not necessary, since Frederic could communicate directly with the computer, or simply use his powers to make the ship do his will. Every person aboard (except Daphnix, off course) was made absolutely loyal to Frederic or, when he wasn’t there, Daphnix. He filled the posts like this:

Dax at the Conn., Troi as counselor, 7of9 at Ops and science, Kira at tactical, Janeway was third in command and Kes in sickbay. They were all improved, so they gave maximum performance on their duty.

Frederic was sitting in the command chair, Daphnix to his right and Janeway at his left.

“Open a channel to Juan, Nerys.” Frederic said.

The leader of his friends, the guerillas, appeared. With Frederic’s help, Honduras was now under a democratic government. Juan was elected President and often called Frederic on the special communicator Frederic had given him. Frederic often gave him advice on how to proceed or Frederic helped him with modifying convicted criminals, so they could contribute to society, not destroying it. Honduras was a good place to live now. There was almost no criminality, low prices, low inflation and free schools and medical care. Because of Frederic’s help, Honduras now possessed oil, uranium and other products good for exportation.

“Juan” Frederic began, “I need your help. There is too much suffering in the world, like hunger, war and criminality run rampant through the world. The human race is fighting among itself in stead of working together. I want the world to become one, big Honduras. Here is where I need help. I want you to become the world leader, with your Guerrillas as the protectors of the world and the human race. You can recruit your own soldiers, but I would like your men as commanders, if that is possible.”

Juan was obviously caught off guard, because he looked thoroughly bewildered. “Sure I can do that, but how will we take over the world?”

“Leave that to me. I will release a virus that modifies the human mind, spirit, and body, making them cooperate with each other, and makes them accept you as the planetary president. Because I don’t want to play favorites, I will make Atlantis the Capital of the world. It will reside on a continent I will raise from the sea in the Pacific.”

“OK, sounds like a good plan. I will be ready when the first countries start to call in to get under my control.”

In a flash Juan was in the presidential building in Atlantis, equipped with technology copied from the Enterprise: planetary sensors and supercomputers among others.

“7, release the alpha virus into the atmosphere.” “Virus released”

“What does it do, exactly?” Daphnix asked.

“Alpha makes people 100% non-hostile to other humans, making it impossible to fight, kill, steal or do any other sort of crime. They will protect nature to the most of their ability and in addition, they will receive the same powers you have you have, just not as strong, because I make yours stronger. They will also receive a special routine witch allows me to control them directly, makes it impossible to ignore my, yours or Juan’s orders. Last but not least, it will be possible for me to call upon their mind power, wherever I am, even in other dimensions. This for in case I run into my ‘twin’ from another dimension. The only drawback is that people will get something like the common cold. It will take about 48 hours to completely modify the human race.”

They looked up at the viewscreen to see the red color filling the world map, indicating the progress of Alpha.

“Because of their higher intelligence, they will have caught up with the Klingons in 20 to 30 years” Frederic projected. “Meaning that in that time, we can possibly have an alliance with them.”

“Cool! Anything else about the new human race?” Daphnix said with a grin.

“They have extraordinary physical strength and in an emergency, their resourcefulness and research capabilities are multiplied by ten. This means that, when somebody attack, they will be able to defend themselves even better.”

“Sir, the first 25 countries have gotten under Atlantis’ control. We now occupy approximately 10% of the world population.” 7of9 said. Frederic made sure that, when not engaged in sexual action, his ‘crew’ would call a higher-ranking officer ‘Sir’. During sex they would call him and Daphnix ‘Master’ or by first name, following instructions.

“Thank you 7. Contact Juan. Ask him how his new duty as president feels.”

“Juan replies he’s busy, but happy, Sir” Kira responded from her station.

“This victory calls for a celebration!” Frederic shouted. “7, come here and sit on my lap.”

7 did as she was instructed, gently putting down her ass across his lap, so her legs were on one side and her upper body on the other. She hugged him and kissed him on the lips. He let her tongue enter his mouth, so she could caress his mouth from the inside. She knew the spots to stimulate him, so he quickly had a massive erection. He touched her right breast, making the fabric of her uniform disappear mysteriously. Her gently caressed her breasts; sending shivers down her body, making in convulse in pleasure. He looked to his side and saw Daphnix, who deciding not to let Frederic have all the fun, having fun with Dax. She was giving him a blowjob.

Frederic turned his attention to 7, which was now at heaven. Frederic made everybody extra sensitive to his touch, so they all got very aroused at his touch.

Frederic had the blonde completely naked now. He used his left hand at her pussy, fucking her with 3 fingers and caressing her clit with his thumb. His right hand was searching for her asshole. As he found it, he plunged his index finger inside. She screamed at the intrusion as she came multiple time in a row.

Daphnix now had disrobed Dax and was furiously fucking her doggy style. She was moaning and begging for release as his cock humped in and out of her slick cunt. Apparently, Daphnix used his powers to hold her back from cumming. He always had such devilish tricks in him.

Suddenly, the lights went out and the red alert lights and claxons came to life. There were no sounds on the bridge accept for Dax who, released from Daphnix’ grip, came furiously. “What is there?” Daphnix asked, quickly searching for his uniform.

Frederic transported 7 and Dax to their respective chairs but forgot to clothe them.

“A strange ship fired on us, sir” Kira responded.

“It appeared out of an inter dimensional gate.” 7 said.

“Shields! Lock all weapons, prepare to fire!” Frederic barked.

The chime of shields being raised and weapons being locked sounded.

“Open hailing frequencies”

“Open, sir”

“This is Phalanx Fromthefield of the united Federation of countries. Identify yourself or be destroyed.” Frederic said with a calm, icy voice. It sounded terrifying. Even Daphnix unwillingly cringed in his seat.

A large ape like figure appeared on the view screen.

“This is commander G’tor of the Kromagg strikes force. Surrender.”

“He comes right to the point.” Frederic thought.

“Look, ape. Human kind will not allow itself to be ruled be a primate. Withdraw yourself or be prepared for destruction.” Frederic said in the same terrifying voice as before.

“Ape? Primate? Look, human, this has gone on long enough.”

“Destroy them.” Frederic said, still using the same voice, but now there was a let’s-see-what-they-think-of-this tone in it.

The phasers and photon torpedoes struck home at the same time.

The Kromagg ship was obliterated right there.

Instantaneous, a large interdimensional gate opened, right in front of the Enterprise.

Out of the swirling red energy appeared 25 large ships. They were small in comparison to the Enterprise, but approximately 10 times larger than the ship they just destroyed.

The bridge was rocked by enemy fire over and over. The Enterprise destroyed ship after ship until only 5 ships remained.

“They are hailing us, sir” Kira said.

“Hold your fire. Open hailing frequencies.”

“Open, sir”

A similar ape like face appeared on the screen.

“This is supreme ruler Kala of the Kromagg invasion fleet. You have made a powerful enemy today, captain.”

“Destroy every last one of them.” Frederic said, turning towards Kira. “Persue them if necessary.”

The screen turned to static as the Enterprise destroyed the command vessel of the Kromaggs.

A small gate opened in front of the retreating 4 Kromagg vessels. The Enterprise persued them and arrived at ... Earth!

“OK. How many Kromaggs do you detect here?”

“One million five hundred thousand, sir.”

“Human life signs?”

“Fading, sir. There are 5 times as many as there are Kromaggs, but they are in the worst condition I have ever seen.”

“Release alpha here, immediately! It will give the humans strength and intelligence to take over the Kromaggs.”

“They are continuously transporting people on and off this planet, sir. Alpha will travel to other planets as well. The Kromaggs will lose all control of the Human race in a few days to a few weeks.”

“Go back to our dimension. Drop a cloaked probe here to gather info.”

“Probe released.”

The Enterprise turned back and reentered the home dimension without problems.

“Now, where were we? 7, come over here. And now that I think of it, Deanna come here as well.”

7, still naked and Deanna went to Frederic and stood perfectly still before him. In an instant Troi’s clothes disappeared. Mentally, he shifted the focus of their sexual desire from himself to each other. It took only an instant before the 2 beautiful women were in a 69 position on the floor. Daphnix and Frederic watched with eager as the women released their ingenuity on each other.

Troi was using her tongue and finger simultaneously on 7’s cunt and clit. 7 on the other hand opted for the slow approach, making Troi squirm for contact. 7’s tongue darted over Troi’s cunt, barely making contact. The brown-haired half-human squirmed and moaned, but to no avail. 7 kept making these teasing little circles around Troi’s cunt and clit. Troi had given up on 7’s cunt and was now begging for release. 7 got up from Deanna and turned around, so 7’s body was in the length of Troi’s. the blonde kept teasing Troi until she got tired of this game after about 5 minutes. She pushed 3 fingers at the same time in Troi’s oozing cunt, making her squirm, yell and scream in one of the most fantastic orgasms in her entire life.

Troi decided to give something back and made 7 lye down on her back. The brown-haired woman went for 7’s breasts, encircling the enlarged nipples with her tongue, making smaller and smaller circles each time, until she fastened on the blonde’s nipples, sucking and biting until 7 screamed in pleasure. Deanna then worked on the other nipple, until she got the same result. 7 couldn’t take this assault very long and after 5 minutes she came, spurting out her juices over the carpet on the bridge. Troi didn’t let 7 off the hook, because she then worked on 7’s earlier abandoned cunt. She used 2 fingers in 7’s cunt, 1finger in her ass and her tongue on 7’s clit. The combination of a triple assault was overwhelming, certainly as Troi began using her empathic abilities to increase 7’s pleasure level. Frederic was worried for an instant as 7 climaxed for 10 minutes in a row, without knowing if she was having multiple climaxes in a row or multiple at the same time.

7 dropped unconscious from the exertion and Troi wasn’t looking too fit either.

Frederic got them both in bed and gave them 12 hours of sleep.

“Kira, give us an overview of Alpha’s virus on Earth1 and on the other worlds.”

The main viewer split in half. The left half showed Earth1 with a red color filling the different countries. The right half sowed 5 planets with a percentage in them.

“We are receiving a transmission from earth, sir. Old radio-type transmission. It is coming from London, Great Britain. They tried to use an old scrambler to keep their location secret.” Kira said with a smirk on her face.

“Let’s have it.”

A low male voice began its speech. “Unidentified aggressor, please call off your attack and we can discuss a settlement.”

“London, We are not attacking you. Within 35 hours Humanity will be better than ever.”

“How did you... please... we did nothing...”

The transmission ended with these words spoken in total despair.

“Sir, an old rocket powered shuttle has launched towards our location.” Kira reported some 3 hours later.

Frederic snapped his fingers and a man, dressed in a spacesuit was looking directly at Frederic and Daphnix. “Everyone, meet mister James Bond, code 007 of the British intelligence.”

The man was a little bewildered at this statement. “Than you have the advantage, Mr... I didn’t catch your name?”

“Frederic Fromthefield. I am Phalanx of the united federation of Earth countries. This is my right hand and second in command, Daphnix. This is Kira nerys, Tactical officer, Jadzia Dax, science and Operation officer and this is Kathryn Janeway, my third in command.”

“May I ask what you are trying to do?”

“You may.” Frederic waited for a few seconds before Bond resumed.

“So, what are you doing here?”

“The answer is very simple Mr. Bond. I am uniting Humanity.”

Frederic gave a hand signal at Kira, who displayed the current progress of alpha on the main viewer. Bond turned around and was amazed with what he saw there. One large Earth and 10 little ones?

“As you see, Mr. Bond I am operating at a larger scale then just one simple planet. I am currently uniting different Earths in parallel universes. But enough pleasantries for now. I will transport you back to the surface, with just one little modification, I will hit you in that what you love best.”

In a flash, Bond disappeared.

“What did you do to him?” Daphnix wondered.

“I made sure he still wants women even more than ever, but he now can no longer maintain an erection for time excess to 2 minutes.” Frederic said with a chuckle.

The entire bridge crew was laughing out loud for a few moments, until Frederic said “It is only for 10 days, after that he will return to normal, but it will be a strange sensation for him, not being able to do it with every woman he encounters.”

In the next few weeks Frederic and Daphnix witnessed the overthrowing of the Kromaggs on 55 different Earths, with a few dozen under way. Earth Prime was now the ‘capital’ of the united Earth Alliance, an empire with a level of knowledge never before seen to man. Everybody was in harmony with each other and with nature. The first extra terrestrial colonies were being settled on 12 moons and 5 Marsses. The human race was really flourishing. But there was one dark side, which only Frederic knew of: his dark alter ego of a parallel universe. It was very far away from the Alliance, but Frederic knew he was out there.

One day Frederic and Daphnix were exploring an unexplored Earth, apparently uninhabited by sentient species. But, it was a strange place, completely covered with rain forest, and with an atmosphere witch blocked all Frederic’s and Daphnix’s powers. To make things worse: all communications were being blocked!

“We have been wandering for hours now. There has to be a way to get out of here. I don’t want to spend the rest of my life here!” Daphnix said, desperately.

“That will be very long, we are immortal, remember?”

“HELP ME! I’M DOWN HERE!” a high pitched voice cried.

Frederic and Daphnix searched for the sound. After a few moments they found it, a young girl had fallen of a cliff, and was now stuck on a ledge, maybe 5 meters below the edge of the cliff.

“We have to help her, come on Daphnix help me with these lianas.” Frederic said. He turned around and ran for the nearest tree with lianas. Daphnix had taken 2 steps and fell over a root. By doing this he had cut his knee badly. “Shit, we’re vulnerable here!” Daphnix yelled.

“Doesn’t matter, we have to help her!” Frederic said and tied some liana around the tree nearest the cliff. He lowered himself with it and reached the girl. “Hang on to my back!” he yelled at her. “I can’t! my leg! I think it’s broken!”

Frederic thought some pretty strong curses while thinking for a solution. “Daphnix, throw some more liana down here!”

A few minutes later the liana came down. Frederic tied some stick from a nearby root along the child’s leg and proceeded at tying her along his body. He then pulled himself and the girl up, but halfway up it happened: the liana couldn’t take the weight of both Frederic and the girl and broke. As they both fell down, Frederic managed not to panic and for the first time in a long time he began calculating again.

“I can take much more impact than her. If I manage my body down and push at her at impact minus 4 seconds...”

Frederic’s plan was simple: he maneuvered his body at the bottom and pushed the girl upward just before impact, slowing her fall, but accelerating his. He hit the ground and everything went black.

“Where am I?” Frederic stammered as his entire body felt like it was hit by a truck.

“You have passed the test, Phalanx. You have your powers back. You can go now and use them wisely.”

In an instant Frederic’s body regenerated. “Who are you? Why have you done this? Where is Daphnix?”

“I am your spiritual guide. You have been tested to prove your worth of the Phalanx powers. Your companion is safe aboard your ship.” The strange man answered Frederic’s questions.

“I transformed myself into a girl to see if you would attempt to rescue me. After you passed the first stage, I let us fall down to see what you would do. You gave your life for a girl you didn’t know, even more heroic than I ever imagined. Well, if you ever need help, I will come to help you.” The man disappeared right in front of Frederic’s eyes.

Frederic flashed back on board the Enterprise, itching as hell. “Damn” he muttered in himself.

“Frederic you survived!” Daphnix shouted in more disbelief than something else.

“It was a test, to prove my worth of the Phalanx powers.” Frederic said in a matter of fact voice.

“Now, let’s get back to Earth Prime. And declare this planet for a vacation resort. The fauna and flora here is astonishing.”

As the Enterprise exited the wormhole, all hell broke loose. Right in front of them, a strange Enterprise-like ship had taken position and was now firing at them. Frederic managed to protect the Enterprise from damage, barely.

“This is Phalanx...” he began over the hailing frequencies.

“Cut the crap. Come to Training, alone. You have 48 hours to prepare yourself.”

The strange ship disappeared.

“Shit, it my evil twin from a parallel universe, and he has challenged me.” Frederic said to Daphnix.

“What are you going to do?” Daphnix asked.

“Prepare myself, off course. Q, Spiritual guide, appear before me!” He shouted into thin air.

In a bright white flash Q and the strange man appeared. “My dark alter ego has challenged me. I need your help for the preparations. I have 48 hours.”

“Sorry, I can’t help you. I am referee. I trained the both off you, so I can’t interfere.” Q said and disappeared.

“Together we will defeat him, Frederic, so don’t worry.” The strange man said. “Don’t forget, you passed the test. Your dark alter ego failed it. You must thrust the powers of the Phalanx. They will guide you in your upcoming fight. Remember, if you ever need help, ask your powers.” And he too disappeared.

“Well, now we’re back where we started.” Frederic said. “I am going into isolation to prepare myself. The location will be secret even to Q or my evil twin, so don’t try to find me. I expect you and the Enterprise in orbit around Training in 46 hours. This gives us plenty off time to prepare ourselves.” And Frederic disappeared.

Daphnix killed the time playing around with the crew but his mind wasn’t at it.

He was lying on the floor of the bridge, Dax was stroking his cock and Troi and 7 were French kissing over his body. He was fucking their cunts with his fingers. “God, this is life” he thought but instantly he added “But for how long?” and the mood was broken. He left the bridge and went back to his quarters. He didn’t need any sleep but it was a place of relaxation, nobody except Frederic was allowed in.

On the bridge the orgy continued. Dax had replicated a strap-on and was fucking Kira’s brains out. 7 and Troi were back at it, in a 69 position, eating each other cunts out, every now and then they were interrupted by a grunt or a moan.

Janeway had summoned Kes. Janeway let go of her dominatrix fantasies and had replicated herself a leather outfit, a whip and some dildos.

“You like being dominated, don’t you whore?” she asked Kes. “Yes, Mistress”

It didn’t take long before Janeway found something to discipline Kes and she sat herself in the command chair with Kes lying in her lap. She repeatedly landed the whip and Kes’ ass, extracting shrieks from her and moans from Janeway.

Dax and Kira had by now changed positions. Kira now used the strap-on on Dax, who was smaller than Kira and had problems with the size of the fake cock. (35 centimeters and 10 centimeters wide), but Kira managed to get it inside. The Trill was moaning and grunting in pleasure and agony, because the tip was forcing itself into her womb. As orgasm shrieked through Dax’s body, the shudders of the fake cock sent Kira over the edge as well. Both women were spasming in pleasure.

7 and Troi were having an orgasm race: who could hold out the longest? Troi was using her nimble fingers and her empathic sense and 7 was using her extensive knowledge of the female body to manipulate and stimulate all the pleasure centers in Troi’s body. In the end it was a draw, because both women climaxed at the same time.

Janeway and Kes were still in their kinky games. Janeway was fucking Kes’s cunt with one dildo, while a second was buried in her ass. Kes was eating out Janeway’s cunt, trying to send her over the edge. Janeway continued to fuck Kes with one hand and used a second to fondle Kes’s breasts. The little Ocampa came. Hard. Janeway immediately grabbed a whip, smashed it into Kes’s back, leaving a red welt. Kes’s couldn’t care less. The whipping only gave her more pleasure. The sight of the Ocampa spasming under her gave Janeway the final push and she climaxed along with her slave.

As the hour of the confrontation grew nearer, Daphnix gave the order to get to Training. As they arrived there, there was no sign of Frederic. Finally, it was time to go to the surface. Frederic’s spiritual guide came to get Daphnix and together they transported down.

The first thing Daphnix saw was Frederic, but there was something wrong with him, something dark and evil. Daphnix instantly knew that this was Frederic’s dark side.

“I am Phalanx Fromthefield, ruler of all that lives and dies! I shall be victorious, for this is my given right! I AM PHALANX!!!” he shouted.

“I am Phalanx Fromthefield, protector of all what lives. I shall be victorious, for defeat means darkness for ever!” c

came a reply

The good Frederic walked up the battlefield. He was dressed in a black leather outfit, with a strange marking over his heart. It was a circle, with a lightning resembling marking going from 11 o’clock to 5 o’clock. It was in yellow, contrasting with the blackness of the leather.

Immediately, the bad Frederic, let’s call him Frederic2 for now, raised his arm and shouted, “This duel will be conducted by the ancient rites off the Phalanx. Come forward and accept the challenge!”

Frederic responded by going forward, extending his arms and shouted, “by the rites of the Phalanx, I accept your challenge. Only one man will leave this battlefield.”

With that, they walked away from each other. When there was 50 meters between them, Q appeared. “The challenge has been issued and accepted. Fight to the death!” and dropped his arm.

Both of them leaped at each other, throwing fire, lighting and pure energy at each other. None of them was injured in this. Frederic2 threw a tremendous boulder and Frederic, who caught it and threw it back at its source. It dematerialized before it hit. Frederic immediately threw some pure energy after it, which did struck. Frederic2 flew backwards, a wound bleeding bleu-green slime appearing on his chest. He composed himself and used a deadly combination of the four elements: fire from the north, water from the south, a whirlwind from the east and earth from the west struck home on Frederic at the same time. He was powerless to block all of the attacks. He managed to block fire but the other three struck and caused his entire body to spasm in pain. The same blue-green slime as oozing out of numerous cuts and wounds all over Frederic’s body.

Frederic2 uttered a dark, evil laugh. It made Daphnix shiver. Frederic could barely stand. Frederic2 launched the same attack again. This time, Frederic was ready and jumped up, launching Lighting and fire at his target. Frederic2 evaded the clumsy attack with ease and struck Frederic with his own weapons: Fire and lightning. Frederic fell to the ground as the impact coursed through his body, leaving pain and agony wherever it touched, everywhere!

Frederic2 threw a gigantic boulder at the now lifeless body of Frederic. The boulder struck home and buried Frederic. “Come on, get out! Get up! Do something!” Daphnix shouted mentally at his friend. After 30 seconds the fate of Frederic was clear: the dark side had defeated him.

To be continued?