The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Student House

Summary: A man and his female friend take up residence in a student house where a beautiful woman is running the show. Can they resist her or will they also end up as her hypnotised sex slaves?

A note about the author: This is my first story. I do apologize for grammatical or spelling errors. English is my third language. Suggestions can always be mailed to me.

Chapter 1:

So here we were. Eighteen and finally graduated and ready for university!

As was common in a lot of European cities students were required to find their own place to stay. I was lucky, a distant niece of my father rented chambers to students just like me in a student house so I could easily get into one of her rooms.

“This looks like a nice little house”

Enter Peggy, my soul mate. Just like me she started university and using my connections I arranged a room for her in the same house. She was a very pretty girl with black hair flowing over her shoulders, a very nice trimmed body with firm breasts and very beautiful pale blue eyes. I had a crush on her since she moved into my hometown neighbourhood four years ago. We quickly became best friends but I never got around to proclaiming my love to her. So, like all pretty women instinctively do, she teased me relentless with casual glimpses and tortured me with stories of past and present boyfriends.

“Let’s see if this key fits.” I said as I approached the ordinary townhouse.

The door opened and we entered a narrow hallway leading into the house. At the end of the hallway it widened a bit and there was a stair leading up and underneath it there was a very small shower place, just big enough for a shower and a stool in front of it. Sounds of cooking came from a door to the left.

As we entered the small kitchen we were greeted by a guy in front of two large pots preparing food: “Hi, I’m Peter. You must be the newbies. Welcome to our little common kitchen!”

“Is all that food just for you?” Peggy asked when she saw the amount of food he was preparing.

“Oh no, it’s also for Mi.., Melissa. I like to cook for her!” he said. “She’ll be right down after she’s done with some work.”

We chitchatted some more when the door opened and a stunningly beautiful woman entered the kitchen. Her fire red hair flowed behind her back and she wore a jeans with a tight T-shirt that showed off her large breasts and had a deep cleavage. She turned around and I looked into the most magnetic pair of pale green eyes I’ve ever seen. There was also a necklace with a big shining green gem dangling between her breasts. “So you are the new students!” she said . “ I didn’t expect you to be so handsome!” as she looked at us head to toe as if inspecting us. “You are a very beautiful girl” she told Peggy as she looks her straight in the eyes.

“Th..Thank you… I guess” Peggy stumbled.

“Let me take you guys to your rooms so you can settle in!”

“But Peter here just finished cooking for you, we will find our way!”

“I’m sure he doesn’t mind waiting for a few minutes, don’t you darling?” she said as she turns to him.

“No, of course not” he slavishly and strangely monotonously replied.

Peggy and I looked at each other with a puzzled look but soon Melissa guided us out of the kitchen and upstairs to the first floor into another narrow hallway where Peggy had the first room and I had the second at the end of the hallway.

“Take your time to settle in, I’ll come by this evening to explain a few of the rules about cleaning and garbage removal and other boring stuff.”

And with that she went back downstairs but not without giving us both another long look at her gorgeous eyes. I could have sworn she glanced at Peggy’s tits along the way.

“I think she reeaally likes you, Peg.” I teased.

“Well, I admit she is a looker, but no way in hell am I going to make out with a woman! That whole lesb thing is beyond me! But you on the other hand…I think she got the hots for you too, hon.”

“I think she’s weird! And that guy in the kitchen! Boy, is he a wimp! Well, I’m going to unpack.”

“Yeah, me too! See you later!”

My room was simple but functional. It had a large bed, a desk and a wardrobe. Unpacking didn’t take a lot of time and after half an hour I was writing my first entry in a diary I was planning to keep the whole year. I wrote down in detail the bizarre encounters and first impressions in the kitchen from earlier.

It was already dark outside when I finished writing. I decided the test the shower and took a towel and a bottle of shampoo. Entering the hallway, I noticed the door of Peggy’s room was open. Somebody was talking inside. I glanced into the room and saw Melissa sitting on the bed opposite Peggy talking to each other. Neither of them had noticed me and I wanted to go on with my business but the sight of those two beauties together was something I wanted to enjoy just a little more. Being in the door opening, I could now clearly overhear their conversation.

“I really like your necklace!”

“You do!” Melissa replied “I find the stone at the end very lovely.” and she took it off and dangled it in front of Peggy’s eyes.” It really captures the light in a nice way, don’t you think?”

“Yes, it does” replied Peggy while focussing on the sparkling green stone.

“If you look closely, you’ll see a surprise in the centre of the gem! Just look!”

“Oh really! What kind of surprise?”

“Just look closely at the gem… Focus on the gem…Let the rest of the room fade away and look deep into the centre of the gem… Look… Deeper…Just relax…and look…that’s it… Almost there! …Just let go… relax an look into the gem… Deeper and deeper… You can’t take your eyes of the gem… You’re feeling so relaxed… Listen to my voice…and keep looking at my gem… You’re so relaxed now, aren’t you?”

“Yess” Peggy said with a far away look staring at the dangling gem!

“Keep looking… Listening to my voice… Feel yourself relaxing more and more… You’re getting sleepy… Look deeper into my gem…Sleepier and sleepier… Relaxing more and more… It hard to keep your eyes open… So hard!... But you want to keep looking at the gem… So sleepy… At the count of three you will close your eyes and fall into a hypnotic sleep…One! Relax and keep looking… Two! So sleepy! So hard to keep your eyes open… So relaxed… Listen only to my voice… Three!! Sleep now! Let your eyes close and sleep!”

Peggy’s eyes slammed shut. I stood nailed to the floor watching Melissa hypnotizing Peggy. She held Peggy’s hypnotised body upright and continued her induction.

“Relax deeper and deeper… Listen only to my voice…Only my voice… You’re feeling wonderful and very relaxed…You like to listen to my voice…My voice gives you this wonderful feeling….Listen and obey my voice…You do want to keep feeling this wonderful, do you?”

“Yesss”

“Good….Keep listening to my voice…relaxing more and more…obeying my voice…In a moment I will ask you to open your eyes and look into mine but you will remain in a deep trance…Do you understand?”

“Yesss”

“Open your eyes, Peggy, open your eyes and look deep into mine!”

Peggy slowly opened her eyes and was immediately captured by the beautiful green orbs of Melissa.

“Look deeper…deeper into my eyes…you cannot resist the power of my eyes…look deeper…deeper…you want to obey my voice…my eyes…look deeper and deeper…relaxing…obeying…deeper into my eyes…nothing but my eyes and voice matter now…You like my eyes, don’t you?”

“Yesss”

“Very good, Peggy, You feel so good just looking deeper and deeper….submit to my eyes…submit to my voice….submit to me!...You want to obey…look deeper into my eyes…feeling so good just falling into my eyes and obeying my voice…keep looking…good….the more you want to obey the better you feel…keep looking deep into my eyes…you feel soo good, soo obedient…What do you want to do, Peggy?”

“Obeyyy” she said barely audible.

“Obey who?” Melissa asked never breaking her hypnotizing stare.

“Obey Melissa”

“Good Peggy…you feel soo good, being so obedient and looking into my eyes…everytime you are in this state, you will address me as Mistress, do you understand?”

“Yes, Mistress”

“Very good, I will wake you soon but whenever I tell you to look into my eyes and obey you’ll return to this blissfull and obedient trance…Do you understand?”

“Yes, Mistress”

“ Splendid, at the count of three you will awaken! You will have no memory of being hypnotized but you will regard me as a very good and trustworthy friend…One, two, three and… wide awake!”

Peggy seemed to snap back into reality and stammered:” Sorry, Melissa, I seemed to have dosed off a little. What were you saying?”

“I think you got a great body under that sweater, you shouldn’t be ashamed to show it off some more.”

“Thanks, but I don’t like the size of my breasts. Look, they are a lot smaller than yours” And Peggy lifted very swiftly her sweater over her head revealing only a bra. I gazed in awe at the scene before me and I got quite aroused seeing my dream girl in undies.

“Nonsense! Look!” Melissa said as she took her tight shirt off ”I have nice D, for sure, but you can’t complain. I think that’s a firm C you got there!” And she placed her hands on Peggy’s breasts. For a brief moment there was a sign of discomfort on Peggy’s face but before she could response Melissa stared into her eyes: “Look into my eyes and obey!...deeper, that’s it…deep into my eyes”

Peggy’s face went slack as her eyes glazed over, staring deeply into those of Melissa in front of her. ”You will obey!”

“Yes, Mistress”

”You will like it when I touch you!” It was not stated as a request! “In fact, you’re getting very aroused every time you feel my touch. The more clothes we remove, the more aroused you will become. You will try to resist me but by doing so, you will realize more and more that I am the most beautiful woman you have ever seen and you will become more and more filled with desire for me.”

“Yes, Mistress”

“ When I will ask to get dressed again, you will be unable to resist your intense arousal and desire for me and you will want nothing more than to make love to me! Do you understand?”

“Yes Mistress”

“One, two, three…Awake!”

Peggy woke with Melissa’s hands still on her breast but this time her reaction was different. She cupped Melissa’s breasts and held them firmly.

“Actually, you’re right. Yours aren’t much bigger!”

Melissa sensually cupped Peggy’s breasts “Those babies of you are nice and firm! I envy the lucky guy that can lay his hands on them as much as he likes.”

Obviously aroused, Peggy replies “We can’t really compare like this.” And she opened Melissa’s bra and removed it. “This will be better. You can take off mine if you like!” Melissa swiftly complied and I was staring at two beautiful ladies fondling each others breasts! My own arousal was quickly mounting. I’ve never seen Peggy like this! Even in my dreams she was not as hot as this!

“Yours are indeed bigger than mine” Peggy smiled when her erect nipples clearly showed intense arousal. “But mine aren’t well proportioned with the rest of my body!” She stood up and removed her trousers, leaving her only in her panties.

“You have a great body! But …are you sure you should be undressing before me! I thought you’re not into girls like that.” Melissa asked with a wicked smile on her face as she also stood up, took off her trousers and caressed Peggy’s legs.

“Well, we’re close friends…and…I…really like the way you…”

“Maybe we should be getting dressed again” said Melissa as one hand moved to Peggy’s inner thigh.

“No…I…like it….I…I…want this.” Peggy said with a voice shaking from arousal “I …want you!” and she kissed Melissa intensely, full on the mouth.

The French kiss kept going on and on, while both girls were fondling each others breasts and hands were descending into each others underpants. I had a rockhard cock in my trousers watching those two babes making out and I decided to liberate my stiff member and started masturbating. Soon both girls were nude and Melissa went to sit on the edge of the bed guiding Peggy on her knees between her legs to her shaven pussy. Peggy started licking and kissing Melissa’s clit, first hesitantly but guided by the expert hands of Melissa more and more passionately. Melissa was about to cum. I almost couldn’t take it anymore and tried to suppress the need to cum. Doing so I made a grunting sound and instantly Melissa looked up and straight at me as an intense orgasm shaked through her body.

I felt like a little boy caught masturbating by his mother! A mixture of shame and fear filled me. I shouldn’t have seen this! They will think I am perverted peeping Tom and I couldn’t even blame them. I hurried down the stairs and into the small room with the shower. I switched on the small light bulb, undressed and jumped into the shower before the water even heated up.

After several minutes in the shower I came to my senses. I realised what was going on! The scene in the kitchen, the induction of Peggy; Melissa has everybody in this house hypnotized! Everybody but me! I will be next! I decided that the best thing to do for me now is to absolutely avoid Melissa until the next morning and try to figure out a way to reverse what she has done to Peggy.

Leaving the shower, I heard a noise coming from the door.

“You left so early! You missed the best part!” Melissa!

I turned and looked straight into the most wonderful green eyes I’d ever seen.

“Yes….Look into my eyes…Deep into my eyes…I know you find them very attractive…Don’t you?”

“Yes, but…”

“Just look into them…there’s so magnetic…so beautiful …just look deep into my green eyes….Deeper and deeper…You can’t look away…Sooo deep into my eyes!”

I looked into her eyes and all I could think of is how beautiful they were. I found I didn’t want to look away from them.

“Very good….Looking deeper an deeper into my eyes…Relaxing….Listening to my voice…and looking deeper into my eyes….deeper and deeper….they are all you can see...they are your whole world now….Relax and fall deeper and deeper…”

Her eyes filled my vision. The rest of the room faded away and only her eyes remained with that silken voice guiding me into hypnosis. Hypnosis!! She was hypnotising me just like Peggy, I had to resist this.

“No..I…don’t want…I...You can’t..”

“Shhh…keep looking into my eyes…you can’t resist…looking…into …my…eyes…deep into my eyes.”

I was lost. Lost in her eyes. Lost in her voice. I kept looking. Helplessly.

“Relax more and more…feeling so good looking deep into my eyes…deeper…deeper…relax…listen to voice…obey my voice as you look deep into my eyes….you feel soo good…soo relaxed….”

I felt wonderful, relaxed, I wanted to feel this way forever.

“Falling into my eyes…good boy…relax more and more as you fall into my eyes…feel yourself getting sleepy…sleepy…”

Those lovely, incredibly deep eyes held my gaze and I became a bit dizzy. I lost a bit of my balance and braced myself against the wall as I all I could see were those eyes and all I could hear was her voice. Than I felt my hand resting on the light switch and suddenly everything was pitch black. Melissa was caught of guard and stopped talking and now that I couldn’t see her eyes anymore, her spell was broken. I realized what was going on! I pushed her aside and ran naked into the hallway, up the stair and into my room. She was too surprised to try and stop me. I quickly locked the door of my room and waited. Several minutes went by and nothing seemed to be happening.

I took out my diary and started writing down what I just witnessed. Man, this was going to be a long entry!

Chapter 2

The following morning as I was getting ready to leave the room and the house, there was a sudden knock on the door.

“Who’s there?”

“It’s Melissa, can I come in?”

“You’ve got an lot of nerve coming here after what happened last night. Do you really think I’m going to let you in so you can try to hypnotise me again. I don’t think so! In fact, I’m going to the dean and to the police later today to expose your little scam.”

“That’s not necessary! Look, we need to talk about yesterday! I promise I won’t try to hypnotise you or whatever. No tricks, just talk.”

I knew I was very lucky last time and it would be very hard to resist another serious attempt at hypnotising me. But I took some precautions. I put on sunglasses, opened the door and gave another pair to Melissa.

“Ok, Put these on and come in!”

She wore loose trousers and a sweater that hid her curves and had her hair in a coy tail. She didn’t resemble the sex goddess of yesterday at all. I was somewhat more at ease.

“Thanks, I see you prepared yourself well. Don’t worry, yesterday I caught you off guard. With all your distrust of me, it would be very hard to hypnotise you today.” She said as she put on the glasses “ But I can understand if it makes you more comfortable if I put these on.”

“What do you want to say? It will be very hard to convince me not to go out and expose you. You’ve got everybody here as a mindless slave. I just can’t let that happen. You do see that, don’t you?”

“I see your point, but nobody here is a mindless slave. When I’m not around ,they work and study and perform normally, they just do what I tell them to do when I want that.” She smiles wickedly.

“Then why do you do it?”

“Control! I get off on the control I have over them and… and it arouses me immensely when I hypnotize someone, when they obey me, when I can make them do things they would normally never dream of, … Look, nobody gets hurt here. They don’t even know I control them. I only control their sex lives when they are around me. Most have other girlfriends or boyfriends and I even make sure they succeed at their studies.”

“It’s not ethical! You can’t control people without their consent just because you get off on it!”

Melissa kept silence for a moment.

“You’re right, of course. But I can’t help it. It’s stronger than me…Look, I’m here because I want to make a deal with you!”

“What deal?”

“You don’t tell what goes on here and I give you what you want! Or better…who you want!”

“What do you mean by that?”

“Come on, I’ve seen how you looked at Peggy yesterday and she told me herself that you have a major crush on her.”

“Wait, she told you…but she doesn’t know! I’ve never told...”

“Do you really think she hasn’t figured you out! Women feel that, we see things like that a mile away. The more you hide it the more obvious it gets.”

Women! For years I’ve been making a fool of myself thinking she had no clue of my true feelings and all the time she played me like a puppy. Typical!

“So, what will it be? …Admit that it sounds appealing… Peggy! …Imagine! Your big love!... Right now she thinks you’re a cute guy but with zero sex appeal. Believe me, she’s never gonna fall for you. If you agree and don’t tell anybody what happens here, by tonight I can ‘persuade’ her you mean a lot more to her…and she will gladly be your girlfriend. I know you want that! Very much!”

“You can’t do that! She’ll never..”

“Just like she’ll never had anything to do with girls! You saw differently last night, didn’t you!”

“Yes, but…” Man, she drove a hard bargain. My silence for a shot…no the only shot at Peggy’ love!

Melissa went on: “I have to admit, you have good taste! She is a stunningly beautiful girl! You saw that yourself last night, didn’t you? You can have her…tonight…here!”

My cock stirred when the image of a naked Peggy sprung into my mind.

“I need to think about it! I’m still not convinced!”

“OK, you know what! For today, you’ll keep our little secret. Tonight, I send Peggy to your room with the hots for you and if you accept her, you accept the deal and keep silent. If not, send her away and you can tell everybody about me tomorrow and my game is up.”

“Okay, I can live with that!”

“Thanks” Melissa said and started to walk out of the room. She took her glasses off and glanced briefly in my direction with those eyes of her and her naughty smile “Don’t be too tired tonight!”

I sat on the bed for a couple of minutes. Actually my mind was already made up the moment she made her proposal. The chance to have the girl of my dreams was simply too good to be true. Even if her love wasn’t real. It would be real to her and that was what mattered most. I took out the diary and started another long entry.

When I finished writing about an hour later, I left my room to go out and do some shopping and visit campus for some administration. That took most of the day but as that day went on, I became increasingly nervous about what would happen that evening.

When the evening came, I was very restless! I tried to work on other things but it was impossible to focus on anything.

Then the knock came!

“Hi, it’s me, Peg. Can I come in?”

Play it cool, buddy! Play it cool!

“Sure, the door’s open!”

Peggy entered the room dressed in a strapless tight shirt with lots of cleavage. She was lightly made up so her pale blue eyes were even more prominent. Her black hair fell perfectly on her shoulders. She seldom dressed up and I never saw her so sexy. If there was any doubt about taking Melissa’s proposal, it vanished instantly at the sight of Peggy’s amazing beauty.

My cock was already stirring in my pants.

I sat on sideways the bed and she came to sit on the ground at my feet giving me a good look at her cleavage. As she passed me, a lovely perfume filled the air.

“How was your first day? You’re already finished unpacking, I see! I’m still living out of my suitcase.”

“It was allright. You did find the time to buy a new shirt. I’ve never seen it before.”

“You like it?” She sat a bit more upright to give me a better look and at the same time casually caressed my leg. “I borrowed it from Mel, she’s a real friend! She said you would like it.”

She looked me straight in the eyes: “as a matter of fact, we’ve talked a lot about you. I was right! She thinks you’re hot!” Her hands are now firmly moving up my legs to my inner thighs. My cock was now rock hard and I thought I was blushing. “The more we talked about you, the more I saw things her way. You are different than I thought! You’ve grown up! You’re a man now! Aren’t you?” One hand was now opening my trousers. “She also says you got the hots for me!” My cock spontaneously sprong up. “And I see she’s right again!” Looking at me, her hand went up and down my hard cock, which made him stir even more. “Such a big boy you have here! Is all that for me!” She rose from the ground. A wave of her perfume filled my nose as she got within a few inches of my face :” Don’t you want to kiss me?” She asked, looking at me with her blue orbs.

“Ehh…” was all I could stumble out. She kissed me gently on the lips. I responded with a passionate kiss. She hungrily replied. My God, she was horny!

“Good boy!” she teased and again locked her beautiful eyes on mine as she sat on my lap “Take off my shirt!”

I willingly complied as she did the same to me! I felt her bare chest against mine as she kept looking into my eyes and massaging my cock. Her nipples were hard and swollen with excitement: “Make love to me!” she whispered in my ear.

I was so very aroused! I couldn’t believe my luck. The girl of my dreams was sitting half-naked on my lap massaging my cock and obviously very horny.

I took one of her nipples in my mouth and traced circles around it. She moaned instantly. I switched to the other breast.

After a few moments she took my head in her hands, looked deep into my eyes and said:” Good boy, You’re doing so well! Let’s make ourselves a bit more comfortably shall we.” And she stood up and remove the rest of her clothes. She was gorgeous! What a body! I hurriedly did the same as she laid herself on the bed, looked me in the eyes and commanded: “Lick me out!”.

Without hesitation I complied. Her pussy was already very wet. I licked her labia first and after that made smaller and smaller circles with my tongue around her swolen clit until I sucked it in. She wriggled and moaned loudly now.

“ I want to fuck you!...Now…Turn around and let me ride you” she said horsely with a voice filled with arousal.

I turned around to sit on the bed and she got up, sat on top of me and prepared to ride me. She held my rigid cock just at the entrance of her hot and wet pussy and looked at me with her magnetic blue eyes, just inches away from mine.

“You want me to fuck you, don’t you?”

I could feel the warmth and dampness of her pussy at the tip of my cock. One of her hands was massaging my cock again!

“Yes, of course”.

“Really, I’m not convinced!...Say please! …Beg me!” She teased looking deep into my eyes and intensifying the massage.

I couldn’t take it anymore. I wanted her more than anything. I was mad with desire and arousal. “Please..Take me… Please”

With one swift movement, she lowered herself on my cock and took him fully into her pussy. I’ve never felt a pussy so wet and hot as hers. Then still looking into my eyes she started to ride me. Slowly so I could feel her muscles around my member tightening. I was not going to last long if she continued that way.

“Can you feel me around you?...You’re so aroused, so hot…Feel me…Feel how I ride your cock!...Look at me as I ride you!...Feel me and look into my eyes!”

She accelerated the rhythm still looking deep into my eyes

“You like looking into my eyes, don’t you” she said.

“Yess” I said staring at those sky blue orbs in front of me.

“Why don’t you keep looking into my eyes as I ride your cock….look deep…deeper and deeper….feel your arousal grow….look into my deep blue eyes….deeper…deeper…as ride your cock faster and faster…You feel so hot…looking deep into my eyes…you cannot look away…you must keep looking deep into my eyes as I keep fucking you….”

I didn’t want to look away. I couldn’t think anymore. Her eyes were so beautiful, so deep. They were all I could see.

Her hot pussy was all I could feel. I never stood a chance. It was impossible to resist such an assault.

I felt an orgasm mounting in my underbelly.

She slowed the pace a bit :” Keep looking into my eyes…deeper…listen to my voice…you will not cum…listen to me as you look deep into my eyes…you will not cum until I say so…deep into my eyes…obey me…deeper and deeper….you cannot cum…as you look deeper into my eyes…you must obey.”

Her blue eyes were my whole world now! I felt incredibly hot and got more and more aroused while Peggy kept riding me, again steadily increasing the rhythm.

“Keep looking…deeper into my eyes…Feel my pussy riding your cock…You want to cum…you want to cum so badly….feel it….feel me….but you can’t cum…you must obey…looking deep into my eyes…listening to my voice…obeying my voice…wanting to cum…wanting to obey…looking deep into my eyes.”

She kept riding me harder and harder. I was about to explode! I knew I would do anything for her. Anything! Peggy was also very excited and close to orgasm.

“Feel me around you…keep looking deep into my eyes and obey…when I allow you to cum….you will fall asleep...a deep sleep of obedience…still listening to my voice…feel me…so close now…so clooose..soo….cum….now…obey…CUMMM…” Peggy broke eye contact as she felt a gigantic orgasm rising. She came and came and came. I arched back and felt a hurricane rising as I exploded with incredible force into her. Than everything went black.

When the sounds died away and Peggy composed herself, she continued her induction.

“Good boy…keep listening to my voice and relax….you’re doing so well…you want to obey…you need to obey…listening and relaxing …relaxing…obeying my voice…relaxing more and more…what do you want to do?”

“Listen and obey”

“Obey who”

“Obey Peggy”

“Mistress Peggy!”

“Obey Mistress Peggy”

“Good boy, whenever you are in this deep and obedient trance you will address me as Mistress Peggy, do you understand?”

“Yes Mistress Peggy”

“You feel so good…so obedient…so relaxed… You want to keep feeling this way…”

“Yes Mistress Peggy”

“Very good, in a moment you will fall in a deep sleep until tomorrow morning. You will remember we made love but you will not remember being hypnotized by me. Whenever I tell you to look into my eyes and obey, you will return to this deep obedient trance you are in now and you will obey me without question. Do you understand?”

“Yes Mistress Peggy”

“Good, sleep now, sleep….”

Chapter 3

I woke up with a shock! It was already past morning! Then I remembered Peggy last night. Her hot body, the incredible orgasm I had. Some details were a bit fuzzy but I still couldn’t believe I actually fucked Peg. After all this time she finally ended up in my arms and in my bed.

Melissa kept her word! I never doubted her ability to ‘convince’ someone but I never really trusted her. Who knew what kind of tricks she wanted to play on me?

But she kept her end of the bargain, so I should do the same. This started out to become a very good start of my freshman year.

At that moment the door opened and Melissa stepped in. She was dressed like the first time I saw her. With her gorgeous eyes she looked at me and said: “Well, sleepy head, I heard yesterday you took my end of the deal. I hope you will keep yours!”

“Sure, You kept your word, I’ll keep mine. No one needs to know the truth about what happens here. Your secret is safe with me!”

“Very good, I’m sorry we got off on such a bad start. Things will only get better from here between you and me, I guess. Let me introduce you and Peg to the rest of the residents. Get dressed and come to the kitchen, Peter made lunch for all of us so you can meet the others.”

“Can I ask you a question?”

“Sure”

“I was wondering ,when you hypnotized Peggy you used your pendant but with me you tried it with your eyes. Is there a reason or just a coincidence?”

“Interested in hypnosis and in my technique, are you? Perhaps we’ll have more in common than meets the eye!”

“Well, as you must have noticed, your new girlfriend has wonderful pale blue eyes which are very hypnotic by themselves. She would be an excellent hypnotist herself if someone told her how!” Melissa said as she looked at me with a mysterious smile.” So to keep my concentration, I had to use the pendant to put her in a trance and work from there. Also not being a lesbian, she would feel assaulted if I first used my eyes on her and it would make hypnotizing her a lot more difficult. Men, and you are no exception, like it to be seduced and love staring at beautiful women like me…until it’s to late… Hurry up now, they’re waiting”

“I see. I”ll be right there”

When I walked down the stairs towards the kitchen, a lot of chattering noises came my way. I opened the door and the place was quite crowded.

Peter was just finishing a pasta dish and was distributing the food. Peggy was already there. She gave me a wink and threw me a kiss in a way that stirred my groin again. Next to her was Melissa.

“Come join us,” Peter said “ I hope you like pasta!”

I sat at the only free place at the table and met the other tenants of the house. There was Peter of course who was studying to become cook and so naturally was the main cook of the house. Then there was Tim, a quiet but handsome and very muscular guy. He was quite tanned and obviously spent a lot of time in the gym. Apparently he graduated a few years earlier but decided to ‘stick around’. Little did he know it probably was not really his decision.

A lot of noise at the table made Sophie, a natural blond athletic girl who made constant sexual remarks and made it no secret she swung both ways and ‘had more lovers than we had pieces of bread’ . She ogled me a few times and I could see why she was so popular. A lot more quiet was Lisa, a small girl with short brown hair and a very friendly but shy smile. She clearly enjoyed the company and the conversation without contributing much. And then there was Oksana, a foreign exchange student from Ukraine, with dark eyes and jetblack short hair and large breasts that stood out from under her t-shirt that was just a little too small for her big chest. She and Tim were in the rooms on the ground floor. During the whole meal Peg would be whispering horny things in my ear. At around noon, we split up and went to our colleges for the official opening of the year. I couldn’t really focus on the ceremony and went home early. I was alone in the house and took the time to write another diary entry. Reading my previous entries, I got quite excited at the memory of Melissa and Peg together and at the prospect of making love to Peggy later that evening.

I heard Peggy coming home and quickly made my way into her room.

“Hi, Peg, was your day as boring as mine?”

“Yeah, but the thought of you kept me awake, hon.” She said as she sensually started to undress me. We kissed and very soon we were naked. I felt she was very aroused.

“God, you make me so hot! I don’t know why, but every time we kiss or touch it’s like jolts of electricity shoot through certain parts of my body!”

If only you knew, I thought.

Then their was a knock on the door.

“Peg, it’s me Melissa, Can you come out?”

“Sure, Mel” Peggy said and still naked she stood up and opened the door. Melissa came in and saw me lying naked on the bed. Melissa inspected me head to toe with her gorgeous eyes while I tried to cover myself a bit. “Don’t be so shy, you look good!” She turned to Peggy: “Can you come with me, I have to show you something.”

“I actually had other plans for the evening! Can’t it wait until tomorrow?” Peggy said while looking at me.

I think I started to blush. “Look, Melissa, she’s right, can’t this wait until tomorrow?”

Melissa looked at Peggy: “Look deep into my eyes and obey…Obey…”

“Yes Mistress” I instantly got harder watching! “I will obey”

She turned to me: “ I never said she would be exclusively yours, did I. I brought you together so I guess it’s fair to let me watch you and then take my turn. Perhaps I even get so wound up I’ll join you! I must admit she’s a stunning woman. And I don’t think you find me unattractive?”

My cock was stirring at the possibility of a threesome with Melissa but this was my first night with Peggy and I wanted it to be special so I decided to play it cool.

“Look, Melissa, I know you brought us together, but this is our first real night together. I would like that to be a bit more private. You can watch and join as much as you like later but now…”

“Peggy, persuade him!”

“Yes, Mistress” and Peggy looked seductively at me with her beautiful pale blue eyes. She came a bit closer and said: “Look deep into my eyes and obey!”

Her eyes were like magnets. I was suddenly very dizzy but felt very good. Those eyes…”Look deeper and obey”

“Yes Mistress Peggy” I said and I meant it.

“Make love to me, nice and gentle! There is no one else in the room! Just you and me! You will not come until I say so!”

“Yes Mistress Peggy!”

I started to caress and kiss her whole body from head to toe with the exception of her genitals. She opened her legs widely while I kissed her inner thigh. Her hands played with my hair. She eagerly anticipated my assault on her clit. I gave it a small lick! She responded with a loud moan of excitement and pleasure. She arched her back while I continued, licking and sucking her swollen clit like a madman.

Meanwhile, Melissa stripped naked sat on a nearby chair and started to masturbate watching us but I didn’t notice her for a second.

Peggy was getting wild, pulled me on top of her and plunged my cock into her pussy. It felt like heaven. I started to ride her. Faster and faster. She moaned louder and louder. I felt her sweaty body under me. I was about to explode but somehow I couldn’t. I just kept fucking her harder and harder. Her pussy was so wet and hot! Then she came…loudly and said: “Cum!”

The spasms of her hot cunt around my cock were suddenly enough to drive me over the edge. I also came, squirting deep inside her…

Peggy caught her breath a bit.

”That was fabulous.” Melissa said, clearly very aroused now, and rose from her chair: “Your boy really has some stamina! And he knows his way around a women’s body. You did well! I want him under now!”

“Yes Mistress” Peggy looked into my eyes and said: “Stand up! You will look at Melissa and obey her as you obey me!”

“Yes Mistress Peggy”

I stood up and suddenly found myself looking at a naked Melissa. How did she got here? Why hadn’t I noticed her before? And why was she naked? She looked absolutely fabulous with her firm large breasts and nicely tanned skin. Her hair hung loose on her shoulders. She stared at me with those wonderful eyes.

“Do you like what you see? You can have it if you want! Just looking at me makes you horny again, isn’t it?”

To my amazement my cock who was exhausted just a few moments ago was suddenly rapidly rising to the occasion. It was like I had no control over it.

“But Mistress” Peggy looked a bit puzzled. “I didn’t…”

“You’re trying to resist. I knew you would. You’re still not deep enough. I’ll fix that soon but for now you will look into my eyes and obey..” Melissa turned and fixated Peggy with her green orbs. “look deeper…you will obey!...Obey!..Now go stand behind him and give him a good hand job while I’ll hypnotize him once and for good.”

“Yes Mistress” Peggy positioned herself behind me with one hand gently caressing my erect penis and all the time kissing me and caressing the rest of my body with her other hand.

“Now, horny little boy, look at me. Look into my eyes…this time nothing will interfere…you will be mine…Look deep into my eyes….Deeeeper….That’s it….Deeper….Impossible to look away….deeper in my beautiful eyes” She stepped forward so her eyes were only inches from mine.

I was trapped! For a tiny instant I knew I was in trouble but Peggy’s hands and Melissa’s eyes were more than I could fight and I found myself obeying and looking in the most fantastic pair of eyes I’ve ever seen. I didn’t want to look away, ever. I wanted to keep looking in those eyes forever. Forever. I would do anything just to keep looking in her eyes.

“Looking deeper….good boy….going into a trance….look into my eyes…obey my eyes….So you thought you could make a deal…You should have guessed I couldn’t take the risk of you breaking your word….look deeper…..my eyes are all you can see now… You will be under my control like everybody else…deeper into my eyes …deeper into trance….Feel your arousal grow…feel how good it feels to look into my eyes and submit…..the more your arousal grows, the more obedient you become….the deeper you go…deep into my eyes….”

I stared helplessly in the eyes of Melissa while Peggy increased the rhythm and intensity of her hand job!

“Deeper and deeper….more and more aroused…more and more obedient…listening to my voice…..obey my voice ….submit to me me…you want nothing more than to obey me…..obeying me gives you pleasure…obey…keep looking and tell me what do you want!”

“I want to obey Melissa” I heard myself say.

“Good boy” a jolt of pleasure went through my body “You will call me Mistress Melissa and every time you do that you will be rewarded with intense pleasure. Do you understand?” Melissa said still looking in my eyes.

“Yes Mistress Melissa” Another jolt ran through me.

“You will still obey Mistress Peggy, but since I control her you will always obey me first!”

“Yes Mistress Melissa” Another one! I moaned! My world was reduced to those eyes and to the pleasure I felt!

“You will soon sleep and when you wake you will not remember anything about me. You will forget everything I said or did to you since I showed you your room the day before yesterday! You will forget you have a relationship with Peggy! You will forget I hypnotised the whole house and control everybody here! You spent the last days studying and getting yourself ready for university! Do you understand?”

“Yes Mistress Melissa!” I almost came.

“Good boy, when you cum, you will fall in a deep sleep of forgetfulness but whenever I tell you to look into my eyes and obey you will return to this trance of obedience and pleasure”

“Yes Mistress Melissa!” I was almost there.

Melissa gave me a last good look at her eyes and said “Cum!”. I came hard on Peggy’s hand and suddenly everything went black. Someone laid me on the bed and the last thing I heard was. “Come with me, Peggy”

“Yes Mistress!”