The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Student House

by Solkanar

Chapter 4

“Wake up. Wake up!”

I slowly woke up. I was in my room. Peggy was shouting outside my door.

“You’re gonna be late on your first day!”

“I’m up, I’m up. I’ll be down in a minute!”

Strange! I didn’t recall going to bed yesterday. My clothes laid in disarray on the floor next to my bed. What the hell happened last night! I’m usually quite orderly. Normally I wear pyjamas but now I was naked. Very strange.

Then, my eye fell on the clock and I fully realised what Peggy was saying! I had to hurry if I didn’t wanted to miss the first class. I hastily got up, put some clothes on and went downstairs.

There was a lot of activity on the stairs and in the kitchen. Everybody wanted to get out on time for the first real day of the year. Everybody but Melissa. I saw her sitting at ease at the kitchen table sipping her coffee. I forgot how good looking she was.

“Hey sleepyhead! Finally out of bed! Hurry or you’ll be late” she said while looking at me with her remarkable green eyes. For a moment I was a little bit dizzy looking into her eyes but that passed quickly. I hurried even more.

Peggy stood already outside on her bicycle and waved as I left the house. “See you tonight! Have a nice day!”

I arrived at my first class just in time. I found I couldn’t really concentrate very much on the teacher. I kept thinking about the previous days and found I couldn’t really remember all of it. What did I do last night? Why was my room so messy this morning? I just couldn’t remember! It annoyed me senseless.

“It is a bit early in the year to lose interest, is it?”

A soft voice with a lovely accent brought me back to reality. A black haired Latino girl with large smiling black eyes looked at me.

“Hi, I’m Maria. I’m an exchange student from Spain.” She whispered.

“Hi, I’m sorry, I had a rough night last night so it’s a bit hard to focus” I replied a bit embarrassed.

“Don’t worry! I won’t tell anyone!”

Maria and I kept talking quietly to each other during the whole class. She had just arrived and didn’t know her way very well so after class I showed her around a bit.

Helping her out and chatting with her took my mind of my questions. She was a bit older than me and had already a degree in psychology from Spain. She wanted some foreign experience before settling down and building a career. We spent most of the day together and agreed to meet the next morning.

Coming to the house, I wanted to ask Peggy if she knew what happened last night but I had to prepare some courses for the university so when that was done I knocked on her door.

“Come in, it’s open!” Peggy was sitting at her desk sorting through some papers wearing nothing more than pyjamas. Damn, she looked great. If only I had the guts to tell her how I really felt!

“Hi, Peg, it’s me! Wearing pyjamas already? It’s only eight o’clock!”

“Yeah, I know. I’m pretty tired so I decided to sort through this paperwork and than go to bed. It’s like I hadn’t had enough sleep in days”

“Well, about that, I can’t remember anything from last night, only that I woke up naked with my clothes all over the place. Do you know what happened?”

“No, as far as I can remember I was here and you were next door and you didn’t make any strange noises or anything. But it’s a bit fuzzy.”

In the background, I heard a few people walking up the stairs.

Someone went into the hallway and there was a knock.

“Peg can I come in?”It was Melissa.

“Sure Mel,” Mel? She called her Mel?

Melissa came in wearing only a loosely fastened nightgown. I gasped at the sight and did not know if I should be embarrassed or excited.

She looked straight at us.

“Good! You’re both here! That saves me some time. I want you both to look into my eyes and obey!”

Those green eyes were suddenly all I could see and a wave of pleasure shot though my body as I heard myself and Peggy say: “Yes Mistress Melissa!”

“Strip naked and follow me!” I immediately complied. I didn’t even notice Peggy slipping out of her pyjamas next to me. We went up the stairs into a room on the attic. The ground was covered with mattresses and on the ceiling was a large disco ball glistening in the light of a spotlight. It was like a large version of Melissa’s pendant. All the other tenants except Peter were sitting on the ground with a glazed look into their eyes staring at the shimmering ball. They were all naked. They were all mumbling something, some kind of mantra.

“I love and obey mistress Melissa! I love and obey Mistress Melissa!....”

Melissa turned to us.

“Welcome in my deepening room! I use it to make sure all the triggers are reinforced and the trances are deepened. I prefer to name it the room of fun! Peggy, you’ve been here yesterday but unfortunately I was a bit too horny for reinforcement of your trigger so I just made love to you. Today everything is ready for you!”

She turned to me and said looking in my eyes: “You will lay here and watch, unable to interfere or move but getting hornier and hornier all the time.”

“Yes Mistress Melissa.”

“Peggy, look into my eyes and listen! Your body is on fire but you cannot move! Everywhere you are touched you will feel it ten times more intense. Your sexual organs are ten times more sensitive than normal. You will never become tired after an orgasm. In fact, after each orgasm you will have, you will become more aroused and craving for more. After every orgasm you will go deeper into trance and become more obedient to me. After every orgasm your own will will dissolve more and more into pure pleasure. With every orgasm you will become more and more my slave and you will love it. When there is no other thought in your mind than obeying my every command without question or resistance you will beg me to let you make love to me. Do you understand?”

“Yes Mistress”

“Good, now lay down and meet your neighbours! Lisa!”

Lisa stood up and her naked petite body passed mine. She knelt next to Peggy and started to gently lick her ear while her hands softly caressed her neck. Gradually her kisses became more passionate and when she reached Peggy’s mouth they hungily kissed each other. Her hands were exploring Peggy’s body but stayed away from her breasts and never went further down than her waist. The teasing made Peggy wild. When Lisa cupped Peggy’s breast and pinched her erect nipple, Peggy came for the first time!

“Good Peggy! Feel the pleasure! Obey me! Love me! No resistance, only obedience and lust! Oksana, join them.”

Oksana laid next to Peggy and just needed to turn around to reach her. While Lisa continued massaging one breast and kissing Peggy on the mouth, Oksana took the other nipple in her mouth and started sucking. It was the first time I saw her naked! Oksana had a body built for sex. She had large breasts for her height and was perfectly tanned. While sucking Peggy’s breast I got a great view of her magnificent ass while she was rubbing her own clit.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Sophie starting to give Tim a very horny blowjob!

With two girls kissing and cupping her breasts, Peggy soon came again, more loudly this time. Her legs were wide open and her cunt was glistening and squirting.

“Sophie, your turn!”

Sophie moved her muscular athletic body between Peggy’s legs and started to lick her clit! Peggy panted and came another time. Sophie kept licking and caressing Peggy’s inner thighs. Sophie’s hands moved closer and closer to the pussy. When she inserted her first finger, Peggy came again. That only encouraged Sophie and she licked, sucked and fingered more and more vigorously! I had a mighty sight: three beauties were worshipping the girl I loved. I was as hard as I’ve ever been. Peggy was wriggling and moaning louder and louder as she came again and again under the incredible sexual assault on her body.

“She has a lot of willpower, but nothing a good fuck can’t handle. Tim fuck her but don’t cum until I say so! Sophie stop and come here.”

Tim moved forward, took his large erect cock in his hand and made himself ready to enter her dripping wet pussy. Peggy was still unable to move and both Lisa and Oksana were sucking her tits. She looked at Tim with incredible lust and fire in her eyes. If she could, she would plunge herself onto his cock. Luckily for her, Tim was not the kind for complicated lovemaking. He thrusted his hard member straight into Peggy’s pussy. Peggy came with a loud scream! Tim started to pump in and out of her at a frantic rate causing Peggy to scream louder and louder. Her hypnotically heightened senses overwhelmed her. She’d never been fucked so forcefully by such a big cock and it felt incredible. Her whole body was filled with pleasure and lust. She came again, the hypnotically increased pleasure waved through her body. Tim, glistening with sweat, kept fucking her like a madman. As soon as the previous orgasm washed away Peggy succumbed to Tim’s fucking again and felt a new one coming. And then another. The screams never stopped. Sophie and Melissa were so hot they masturbated each other. Peggy only felt pleasure now, her own thoughts were being fucked to pieces. She could not think, she could only feel pleasure and obedience. Obey Melissa.

“Pleaase…Misstresss….Fuck…me….please…I ….am…yours….please…take..me”

Melissa smiled: “Tim go and take Sophie here. You will both cum thinking of how good it feels to obey me. Lisa, Oksana please each other as if you were to please me and obey me.”

“Yes Mistress” They all complied without questioning and soon the room was filled with sigh and screams of sexual activity.

Melissa overlooked the situation and slowly walked towards Peggy.

“Please Mistress, take me..I’m your slave…I want you..please… I beg you..Please Mistress”

Melissa sat near the helplessly aroused girl and looked into her eyes: “ Look into my eyes, Peggy! When I touch you clit you will have the most powerful orgasm you have ever had and you will know you will to be my hypnotised sex slave, unable to resist me.”

Melissa touched Peggy’s swollen pink clit with one finger while gazing into her eyes. Peggy immediately started to scream and wriggle. It took several minutes for her to quiet down. At the same time the other couples came as well. The room was suddenly silent with only faint sighs.

I was still laying there, naked, very aroused from the sight of the orgy in front of me, secretly hoping on permission from mistress Melissa to join. I almost thought Melissa had forgotten about me. I was wrong.

She turned to me with a mocking smile : “Well what an aroused young man have we here! Did you like what you saw?”

“Yes mistress Melissa” was all I could stumble out as I looked into her wonderful green eyes and the rest of the room seemed to fade away. There were only those eyes, her voice,…and my arousal.

“Good, look into my eyes and obey. You will still be unable to move. Your arousal will keep growing but you cannot cum until I say so.”

“Yes, mistress Melissa”

“Sophie, let him feel how good you can suck a cock”

“Yes mistress” Sophie crawled to me and started gently licking my balls. It felt amazing. She continued by lick my entire shaft up and down with her pierced tongue. Sometimes she softly kissed the top of my penis before going down the shaft again.

“Feel you arousal grow. Feel how horny you are. Feel her tongue. Feel how good it feels to obey me. Search your mind for resistance to my control. Gather it all, try to resist, try to move, try to take her head and guide her, gather all your resistance”

Sophie was tracing circles with her tongue around the tip of my cock. She still didn’t take it in her mouth. If I could I would plunge my penis deep into her mouth, but as much as I tried I couldn’t move. I only got more and more aroused.

“Gather all that resistance in your cock. Yes, feel her licking. It feels so good. Feel her!”

At that time Sophie finally took my cock full in her mouth and started to suck it gently. She slowly moved her hot and wet mouth up and down the entire length of my cock. She was now also playing with my balls. It was driving me mad. It was by far the best blowjob I ever had. If wasn’t hypnotised I wouldn’t have lasted five seconds. Now the pleasure only kept rising.

“Good! Feel your resistance to me in your cock. Gather it all! Every thought; everything in your hard and horny cock. Feel her mouth! So hot! So wet! She makes you feel so good.”

Sophie increased the rhythm. It felt incredible! Her piercing glided over my shaft as she was sucking harder and moving faster and faster. My cock was stirring. Melissa also noticed.

“You want to cum! Feel it! Feel your aching cock! Feel her sucking!”

I was going to explode.

“All your resistance is now in your cock. Wanting to burst out! Feel it! When I allow you to cum, all your resistance will erupt. All your resistance will be sucked out and there will be nothing left but complete obedience” Melissa turned my head and looked deep into my eyes. “Only obedience! No resistance!”

Sophie was blowing me at a frantic rate now. My cock hurt. The pleasure was immense. And Melissa’s eyes! I would do anything for her! For her eyes! For the pleasure she gives me everytime I obey her. I am hers! Completely.

“Cum!”

I spasmed! The surge of orgasmic pleasure was so much more than I had ever experienced. I came hard into Sophie’s mouth. She sucked me completely dry while wave after wave golfed over me while looking in those deep green eyes of Melissa. There was no doubt left in me: Melissa was my goddess. I would do anything for her. Anything. She owned me and I loved it with whole of my heart.

“Good job Sophie. Cum hard!”

“Thank you mistress” said Sophie just before being consumed by a huge orgasm.

“Peggy an Tim come with me! The rest look at the crystal on the ceiling and repeat your love and devotion for me for another half hour! After that you will go to your rooms and sleep, forgetting what happened here. As always whenever I look into your eyes and tell you to obey me, you will all become my obedient sex slaves again.”

“Yes mistress Melissa”

I gazed at the wonderful crystal pledging my love and devotion for my mistress before I went downstairs to my room and went straight to bed, oblivious to the sounds of moaning and sighing coming from within Peggy’s chamber.

Chapter 5:

The next few weeks went by without anything strange happening. For some reason I sometimes left clothes in Peggy’s room, but it didn’t bother me that much. I still had a crush on Peg and we were still only good friends.

We were both very fond of Melissa and we spent a lot of time with her. Sometimes I didn’t remember a lot about our time with her only that she is an amazing friend and absolutely trustworthy.

On campus my relationship with Maria quickly also developed into a friendship. We helped each other out a lot.

One evening, she invited me for diner at her place. When I was preparing to go out, I was searching for my watch on my desk and startled upon my diary. I had totally forgotten about it. I couldn’t remember writing a single entry despite my good intentions at the beginning of the year. To my surprise there were a few large entries, written by me, in the beginning of the book.

I started to read and I was shocked. Did I made that up? Why didn’t I remember writing it? Has Melissa successfully hypnotised me? She’s such a great friend! But what got to me the most was that if what was there was true I actually made love to Peg and didn’t remember anything about it. That bugged the hell out of me!

Since I was already late for dinner with Maria, I decided to take the diary with me. She had studied psychology in Spain so maybe she knew more about this hypnosis stuff.

I arrived at her small apartment and rang the doorbell. Maria opened the door. She was gorgeous. Her ponytail was gone and her black hair hung over her shoulders, she was elegantly made up so her dark, almond shaped eyes were very attractive and she wore a dress which showed a nice cleavage. For a moment I was stunned by the sight. I never really realised she was that pretty.

‘Sorry, I’m a bit late”

“No problem! It gave me the time to finish our meal and to dress up a bit. It was a long time since I’ve done that and it felt great!”

“You look great!”

“Thanks, but please come in and make yourself comfortable.”

I entered her small apartment. It had only two main rooms: a living room with a small kitchen and a bedroom with a small shower area. We sat at a cozy table with a candle burning.

Maria had prepared paella, a traditional Spanish dish with lots of seafood and rice. It tasted quite good. We talked about school and she talked a lot about Spain. When we were having some ice-cream as dessert, I gathered my courage and asked her.

“Do you know anything about hypnosis?”

“That’s a strange question suddenly? I’ve had quite some experience with it in my psychology classes last year. Why?”

“Well, I want you to read something. It’s a diary I started to write at the start of the year but I don’t remember writing it and I think I could be hypnotised to forget about it.”

“A diary! Isn’t that a bit too personal for me to read?”

“There is some personal stuff in there but if you read it you might understand why I’m worried. I trust you enough and I don’t know anybody else who knows about hypnosis.”

“Ok”

I gave the diary to Maria and she read it with increasing disbelieve on her face.

“Well, what do you think? Is it possible Melissa has me and everybody else under hypnosis for use as her personal sex toys? I regard her as a very good friend!”

“I don’t know, from what I read in your diary she is a very skilled and experienced hypnotist. She uses her own beauty and charm and combines it with her considerable hypnotic abilities to induce deep trances. It is certainly possible!”

“Can you reverse the effect? I don’t want to be a hypnotised puppet! I consider her a good friend but somehow now I doubt those feelings. Maybe she hypnotised me into being her friend! I’m very much in doubt. A part of me screams loudly that Melissa is a very trustworthy companion and that I should never doubt her but there is also a part that questions her friendship. Maybe she betrayed me! I somehow find that almost impossible to believe but the doubt drives me crazy! Could you help me to find out the truth?”

“I could try to do that, but I need more information on the precise hypnotic and posthypnotic suggestions she could be using on you. Without knowing exactly what suggestions you’re under it might be dangerous to remove them just like that. Besides this Melissa will know instantly you’re no longer hypnotised and will try again. Since she succeeded in hypnotising you the last time in spite your precautions, it is likely she would succeed again. And then question you and come after me. No, we have to be much more careful. We will have no margin for error if we want to get to the bottom of this.”

“That’s right! I was aware of her powers and still she managed to put me in a trance! How did she managed that? Did she sneaked up on me again?”

“I don’t think so. Look, the last entry you write is about the great night you had with your girlfriend Peggy and the anticipation you had for another night of great sex. We know Melissa hypnotised her into loving you, but what if she did more than that?”

“What do you mean?”

“Maybe she instructed Peggy not only to fuck you but also to hypnotise you. You wrote Melissa thought Peggy would make a fine hypnotist. What if Peggy hypnotised you first to stop resist being hypnotised by Melissa?”

“That is some theory, but you are certainly right about one thing: we need more information but how do we get it?”

“I have an idea! Let me hypnotise you! I wouldn’t interfere with Melissa’s commands but just add one or two. You really want to know what’s going on so you will not resist my commands as long as they don’t get in the way of your obedience to Melissa. That should at least give us some more info to work with. Do you want me to do that?”

I considered my options. I still had a hard time believing my dear friend Melissa was such a manipulative bitch, but the evidence was pointing very strongly in that direction. And the thought of Maria hypnotising me was something I strangely found very erotic. So my answer was quickly clear.

“Yes, I actually do. I want you to hypnotise me? What do you want me to do?”

Maria said with a little naughty smile: “ There are a lot of ways to induce a trance but the most common way is to focus on an object and let the hypnotist guide you into relaxation. So what object do you prefer? A pendant, a watch, a spot on the wall? What about …the candle?”

“Ok, I guess.”

“Just relax. Breathe in …and out and look into the flame! Relax more as you listen to my voice. Just focus on the flame and relax. Let your tensions go…Listen only to my voice…Relax…Feel all tension leaving your body…relax more and more…just listening to my voice and looking into the flickering flame…”

I sat on my chair looking at the flame and relaxed, listening to Maria’s silken voice with her cute latin accent. As I relaxed more and more and gave in to her I noticed my cock stirring in my pants. Somehow, being hypnotized by a beautiful woman was very arousing to me. Maria didn’t notice and continued her induction. At least I hoped she didn’t notice.

“Good…feeling very relaxed now…listening to my voice…looking at the flame….relaxing more and more…you find your eyes are tiring from looking into the flame….let your body relax…let your mind go…relax and think of nothing but the flame and listening to my voice…feel your eyelids getting heavy…very heavy”

I was so tired and so relaxed I could hardly keep my eyes open. I vaguely heard Maria speaking in the distance. I felt myself sinking into a trance. I was also very hard and aroused.

“So relaxed…so tired….your eyelids are so heavy…at the count of three you will close your eyes and fall into a deep sleep….very relaxed…One…listen to my voice…Two….so tired…eyes so heavy…barely able to hold them open…Three…Sleep…listen to my voice and sleep!”

My eyes slammed shut. There was only darkness and that beautiful voice guiding me.

“Go deeper and deeper into hypnosis...deeper and deeper into trance…listen to my voice…my voice is your guide in this trance…go deeper and deeper…yes…very good….deeper and deeper….relaxing more and more….feeling more relaxed than ever before…going deeper and deeper…You will answer my questions truthfully....we are good friends…I am good friends with Melissa…she doesn’t mind telling me…she trusts me…do you understand?”

“Yesss”

Maria was surprised by the swiftness of her induction. She missed practice but he went under like a stone in the water. She never hypnotized anybody in private before, always as part of her classes. It felt great! He looked cute as her docile hypnotized subject. For a moment she thought about the things she could let him do but she started with her questioning before her thoughts took her too far off.

“Have you been hypnotised before?”

“Yesss”

“By who?”

“By mistress Melissa and mistress Peggy”

Interesting!

“How many times?”

“I don’t remember.”

“Are you under a posthypnotic suggestion now?”

“ To look into mistress’s eyes and obey”

“What do you do under the command of your mistresses?”

“I don’t remember.”

“Do you like being hypnotised?”

“Yessss”

It was said with great intensity. Before she realised it, she asked.

“Does it arouse you being hypnotised?”

“Yessss”

Maria was puzzled. She never looked at him this way. She realised that seeing him falling into a trance really turned her on. She never realised that hypnosis could arouse her so much.

“Are you aroused now?”

“Yesss”

That answer sent a jolt of pleasure through her body. At the same time she was filled with guilt. He trusted her and there she was misusing that trust because she was suddenly horny. But the very thought of his hypnotised body making love to her was very tempting. She began to understand that Melissa a little!

“Do you find me attractive?”

“Yes, I never saw you looking as good as tonight!”

“What do you find attractive?”

“Your brown tan, your nice B-cup, your black hair, your dark eyes..”

“You can stop. It’s OK””

Her decision was made! She didn’t had sex in two months and here was a guy, aroused, turning her on immensely because she hypnotised him and she could give him every command she wanted. She would take advantage of this opportunity. But first, primarily to soothe her conscience, she would fulfil her promise to him and help in gathering information.

“Whenever you go into your obedient trance for mistress Melissa or mistress Peggy, you will activate a little part of your brain we will call James Bond. And James Bond will do nothing but record what you do under hypnosis. You will not be aware of this and James Bond will not interfere in any way with the commands your mistresses give you. He will just record what happens. When you return to me and I hypnotise you again, I can access James Bond to know what happened. Do you understand?”

“Yesss”

“Good boy. You will return to me next week under the pretence of school work. When you arrive here you will ask me to hypnotise you again.”

“Yesss”

“Good! Now I want you to undress! Every piece of clothing you remove will make you hornier and hornier. When you are nude there will be no other thought in your mind then to fuck me”

“Yesss”

Maria started to take her dress off and at the same time I took off my shirt. When I opened my trousers my rigid cock stood proudly out. Maria kept me in hypnosis and as soon as she was naked, she rubbed her pussy as I disrobed further. She ordered me to sit on the chair and started to ride me. She took my cock all the way into her pussy and went up and down in a very fast pace. I only felt very aroused and was oblivious to her screams of built up passion that was released. Maria came two times while riding me more frantically every time. I never knew this very beautiful Latino hypnotist was fucking me. When she finally came for the third time she dismounted me and after recovering her breath, she put her clothes back on.

“My God, that was amazing! Listen to my voice. You will not cum. You will forget we made love. Put your clothes back on and meanwhile your arousal will slowly disappear but you will continue to find me very attractive.”

“Yesss”

“Get dressed, sit at the table, count down to twenty and awake. Feeling very refreshed but not remembering anything you did under hypnosis.”

I put my clothes back on and soon found myself at the table looking at a strangely grinning Maria.

“Well, did it work? Did you managed to hypnotize me?”

“It worked very well! I think I found a way of getting more information about what is happening at your place. Also, it would be better to leave your diary here, just in case Melissa should find it.”

“Fine, good idea”

I couldn’t take my eyes of Maria. The more I looked at her, the more attractive I found her! I wondered if she liked me too?

I wanted to stay longer to find out but Maria had other ideas. “Look, it’s getting late. It was a very …interesting evening and I am sure we’ll do this again some time soon, but I’m a bit tired and tomorrow is a busy day. Do you mind if I call it a day for now?”

“No, of course not, I had a great evening.”

I packed my things, we said goodbye and hugged and I returned to my place. Everything was quiet there so I went straight to bed.

Chapter 6

The next week went by like all the others. I still had a crush on Peg, I tried to avoid Melissa because I was afraid of unintentional giving away my suspicions towards her. She came into my room a few times but as far as I can remember I did not give anything away.

I found Maria a very lovely and beautiful girl and I enjoyed her company very much! I even pretended not understanding something so I could go and visit her again in her apartment.

She opened the door in a lovely red dress and her hair was hanging loosely over her shoulders. She obviously put on some make up. It really highlighted her dark, almond shaped eyes.

“Hi, thanks for letting me come to your place! I hope you don’t mind?”

“Not at all!” she said as she closed the door behind me. We sat together in the only couch in her apartment. “How are thing at your place? Do you know more about what happens there?”

“No, I was afraid of giving my suspicions away so I tried to avoid contact”

I suddenly remembered being hypnotised by Maria the week before and really liking that.

“I had a little plan for getting more information but it will require me to hypnotise again to access it. Do you mind that?”

“No, of course not! In fact I was just thinking how much I liked that last week.”

Maria smiled and I thought I saw her blushing.

“I remember that too…” She looked me straight in the eyes.

“Do you think I could hypnotise you using only my eyes?...My beautiful…dark…deep…eyes.”

I looked straight into her black pools of darkness. “ I…I think so! Your eyes are so…”

“Shh…just look into my eyes and relax….look deep….yes deeper and deeper into my eyes…you want to go under …relaxing…deeeep…feel yourself falling deep into the blacknees of my eyes…” Her eyes were like bottemless pits. They were all I could see.

“Deeper and deeper…look deeper…relaxing more and more…listening to my voice….looking deep into my eyes….relax…more and more…deeper and deeper…just look deep into my beautiful dark eyes…unable to look away…listening to my voice…deep in my eyes….”

Maria enjoyed every second of this! Seeing me stare blankly into her eyes made her very horny! She had been looking forward to this for a whole week. She wondered if hypnotising me would wind her up as much as last week. She got her answer. As she stared deep into my eyes and saw me seamlessly falling under her spell, her arousal grew and grew.

“Soo relaxed now…becoming very sleepy….looking deep into my eyes…so very sleepy…feeling your eyes close….relax more and more…Let your eyes close …close your eyes and fall into a deep trance…now!”

My eyes closed.

“Sleep deeply and listen to my voice…deeper and deeper into trance…going deeper with every word I say”

As Maria deepened my trance, she got so horny she slowly started to rub her pussy.

“Feeling so good and relaxed just listening to my voice…Mistress Melissa would be so proud of you...I want to access the part of your brain that we called James Bond…Do you understand?”

“Yesss”

“Talking to James Bond now…Can you tell me what happened?”

“After I looked into Mistress Melissa’s eyes, I fell in a deep obedient trance. I wanted only to obey her. She ordered me to go to the deepening room. When I got there, Mistress Peggy, Oksana and Peter were there. Mistress Melissa ordered Mistress Peggy to practice her skills on Peter. She looked into his eyes and started her induction. Soon Peter was in a deep trance and Mistress Melissa gave tips to Mistress Peggy to further perfect her skills. Mistress Peggy was then given the hypnotised Peter as plaything for the evening and Peggy started by deepening his trance by giving him a blowjob. Mistress Melissa told Oksana it was time for her reinforcement. She looked into her eyes and made her very horny but unable to cum until she pledged complete obedience to Mistress Melissa. Than she ordered me to fuck Oksana but not to cum. I found Oksana very sexy with her short sexy black hair, uniformly tanned body and big C cup. She looked at me with a mixture of pure lust and a bit of fear in her eyes. As I entered her wet and open pussy and started to fuck her only the lust remained. She had a big pussy that swallowed eagerly my cock. I felt her cumming. I turned her around to fuck her doggy style. I could only think about how good it felt to take this Ukraine beauty from behind and to obey my Mistress. The louder she screamed, the more it encouraged me to take her harder. She came again. And again. Then she proclaimed her utter obedience to Mistress Melissa. She ordered me to stop and ordered a completely obedient Oksana to worship her pussy. Meanwhile Mistress Peggy was riding Peter’s cock and was ready to explode. She came moaning loudly on top of him and gave him the order to stand up, cum on her breasts while looking into her eyes and pledging his submission to his Mistresses. Peter complied without hesitation. Mistress Melissa then allowed me as a reward to please Mistress Peggy. I started to lick her pussy and after a few minutes Mistress Peggy allowed me to fuck her. I was going to explode but could not cum. My prick was so hard it hurt but I didn’t want to stop because the pleasure was immense. At last I was ordered by Mistress Melissa to cum inside Mistress Peggy who was screaming with orgasmic pleasure. I was so proud that I served my Mistresses so well I was allowed to cum inside Mistress Peggy. That was a great privilege. Then I was ordered to look at the large pendant hanging on the ceiling to pledge my love and obedience to Mistress Melissa”

Listening to the erotic exploits, looking at a deeply hypnotised subject and rubbing her own clit, Maria was close to an orgasm herself. She could understand Melissa more and more. It was unethical but having a hypnotised sex slave was a very excited thought. She imagined me entering her pussy with glazed eyes of utter obedience. That mental image pushed her over the edge. She came. Hard. She didn’t listen to what I had to say. She knew enough.

“Stop now James. You have done very well. You will keep recording what happens when Mistresses Peggy or Melissa hypnotise you”

“Yess”

“Good, are you aroused now knowing you are in my hypnotic trance?”

“Yess”

“Good, when I take you out of your trance you will be overcome with arousal and desire and you will be unable to think about anything else than to make love to me! You will not cum until I tell you so. After your orgasm, you will return to this deep trance. Do you understand?”

“Yess”

“Then on the count of three you will awake. One….Two…..Three!”

I opened my eyes and saw Maria naked in front of me. I didn’t even wonder why. She was absolutely gorgeous. I was very horny. I wanted her. Now. She walked towards me and released my hard member from my trousers. She stroked it gently. It felt amazing. I quickly stripped. Maria took my hand and led me to the bed. She kissed me and we both laid down. I felt my cock sliding effortless into her wet pussy. She wrapped her legs around mine and I started to slide in and out very slowly. I teased her a bit by sometimes waiting a few seconds before entering her again. That wound her up immensely. I started to fuck her a bit faster. She moaned loudly as I felt her cum for the first time. It was a marvellous sight seeing her tanned sweaty Latino body wriggle with pleasure while I continued to fuck her. After her first orgasm faded away, she broke free and turned me on my back. Swiftly she put my cock into her pussy, bent over and started to ride me. Her hair hung over me, I stretched a bit and could reach a nipple and took it into my mouth. She rode me faster now. It felt incredible. Maria was already approaching another orgasm. She arched back and leaned backwards with her hands on my lower legs. That gave me a wonderful sight of her nice full breasts with her dark areolas. She panted heavy now and was riding me at a rapid pace. I felt right on the edge of an orgasm for some time now but somehow I couldn’t cum and just kept going. Maria came with a loud scream. She dismounted me, stroked my cock and with her sweaty hair falling in front of her face she looked at me and said in a hoarse voice: “ Cum!”

I felt an enormous orgasm rising. I came on her hand as a wave of pleasure gulfed through my body. Then everything went black.

Maria caught her breath a bit. She looked at her hypnotised subject with a mixture of guilt and excitement. She found it amazing and disturbing how much she enjoyed hypnotising and controlling people. She had promised to help her friend with his manipulative hypnotising inmate and now she was doing the same to him. But all that power, all that control, it made her feel so good. So alive. She had the feeling she found the purpose of her life.

Maria tought a lot about what to do next. Freeing him from Melissa and Peggy would be the right thing to do. But she wanted him for herself. As her hypnotised boyfriend. So his situation would be basically the same but with a different Mistress. Mistress Maria. Mmm, she liked the sound of that. But she realised that freeing him without Melissa noticing would be nearly impossible. She had to come up with another plan.