The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Student House

by Solkanar

Chapter 7

“Don’t be afraid Peg! She won’t mind helping you out! Maria is a good friend!” I said as I saw the hesitation on Peggy’s face. “ She’s Spanish. She knows European history! Don’t worry, you’ll like her!”

I rang the bell to Maria’s apartment.

Maria was very quick to open the door. “Ola, you must be Peggy! Come in and make yourselves comfortable.”

“I really didn’t want to disturb you but he dragged me here.”

“ Don’t apologize! There’s no need! I know about your issues with European history and I am glad I can help. Don’t be so tense! Relax!”

“I know” Peggy replied “ but the test is the day after tomorrow and it’s already getting late and I’m very nervous because I wasn’t aware of it until this morning and I don’t fully understand…

Maria gave me a beautiful smile and continued to reassure Peggy: “Shh, relax, it’s going to be fine. But you need to relax a bit, Ok? Let me show you something to ease your mind and make you feel more relaxed. OK?”

Maria didn’t wait for an answer and took a lava lamp from the cupboard and put it on the table. It was bright yellow with red blobs going up and down inside it.

“Just look at the lamp, Peggy! It will all be all right if you try to relax. Let all your worries go up and away like the red blobs and then relax gently as they come down….up…no more worries…down…relax your mind….up…down…just watch the rhythm….up….down…”

Maria smiled as she saw Peggy staring at the lamp and relaxing. She fell into the trap like a bee in a pot of honey. Creating a fake test was the perfect bait. Peggy was as stunning as she was been told. Her blue eyes were like magnets. She was perfect for her plan. Her smile even widened as she saw me staring into the lamp and following her soothing voice into a trance. Maria continued to lull us both into a deep hypnotic trance and gave us her carefully thought out instructions. So far, her plan was working brilliantly.

The following day Peggy and me were in the ‘deepening room’. Mistress Melissa came to our room, hypnotised us and took us upstairs together with Lisa and Tim.

There was no deepening ritual this time. Melissa wanted to enjoy the carnal lust of her hypnotised subjects. I was allowed to fuck Lisa together with Tim while she and Mistress Peggy watched and pleasured each other. Lisa had a petite body with nice A-sized tits but she was quite muscular and agile. She studied to become a manual therapist and it showed. Lisa enjoyed being taken from behind by me while sucking Tim’s large penis. We switched positions multiple times while Lisa fucked us both until she was exhausted. Clearly pleased with the horny spectacle before her Mistress Melissa stood up and came to us. “Well done, you three, well done. That was quite a show! Lisa gather your strength. Tim, stay very hard and very aroused and lay on the floor and you…”

She turned to me looking straight into my eyes: “You did well! You will watch me and Tim make love. Soon you will be allowed to make love to me, your Mistress, for the first time. But for now, watch me and imagine it is you laying there instead of Tim. As always you will not come until I say so”

“Yes Mistress Melissa” We replied obediently.

Mistress Melissa sat on Tim with her back towards his face and started to ride his large dick. First slowly but soon she was fucking him faster and faster. I imagined laying on my back feeling Mistress Melissa’s divine pussy going up and down on my member. I could almost feel the wetness and warmth of her pussy. It drove me mad with desire and pleasure.

Fucking Tim, Mistress Melissa came twice. She slowed down a bit but was not satisfied. “Peg, lick me! Lisa, caress my tits!”

“Yes, Mistress”

Peggy kneeled and licked Melissa’s clit while Tim kept fucking her slowly. Lisa came to sit on Tim’s chest and started to fondle and massage Mistress Melissa’s breasts. For the next fifteen minutes the room was filled with Mistress Melissa’s cries and yells while she came again and again under the sexual assault of her sex slaves. Exhausted she dismounted Tim, said barely audible “Cum, everybody cum” and while Tim, Peggy, Lisa and me came with loud sighs and moans, Mistress Melissa laid totally spent on her belly.

Then something odd happened. Mistress Peggy took initiative! “Mistress, you are so good for us, we want to please you more. Will you let us please you more?”

Melissa was still in an post orgasmic state and just uttered an approving: “Mhmm”.

Peggy took a bottle of massage oil from underneath a pillow: “Lisa give Mistress Melissa the most relaxing massage you have ever given someone.”

“Yes Mistress Peggy!” and she sat on Mistress Melissa’s back and started to gently kneed her back muscles.

“We want you to enjoy your post orgasmic bliss more fully. Feel Lisa’s hands on your back. Feel the tension leaving your body….So relaxing…So good to relax those muscles…to release the tension….to think about nothing…think about nothing, Mistress…let all thoughts disappear…feel all your worries disappear….it feels so good to relax those muscles…to let go….to relax…to just embrace your post orgasmic bliss…let the bliss flow through your body…just as the relaxation from the massage…feel those wonderful hands…relaxing you…loving you…wanting to please and relax you….”

“Mmm” was all Mistress Melissa could say. She obviously felt very relaxed as Lisa continued an incredibly relaxing massage and Peggy kept soothing her.

“Let all those thoughts disappear…just feel how good you feel….so relaxed…no worries…just those relaxing hands and my voice…relaxing you…pleasing you…making you feel so good…so relaxed…just let go and listen to my voice….relax…listen and relax…so hard to stay awake…so relaxed…so sleepy…so pleased by your slaves…so tired…listen to my voice …feel the relaxation…so sleepy…almost there….let go…no worries….just a relaxing massage and my voice…sleep now…sleep Mistress…listen to my voice and sleep.”

Mistress Melissa was gone, eyes closed, flat on her belly.

“Can you hear me, Mistress Melissa?”

“Yesss”

“Are you hypnotised?”

“Yesss”

“Are you pleased with your slaves?”

“Yesss”

“Are you pleased with the progress slave Peggy made in her hypnotic skills”

“Yesss”

“Do you want slave Peggy to show you how good her skills are?”

“Yesss”

“Then I want you to sit up and look into slave Peggy’s eyes so she can show you the true extend of her hypnotic skills”

Mistress Melissa slowly sat up across Mistress Peggy and looked into her eyes. This time, her beautiful green eyes showed no power or emotion but they had a lifeless, glassy stare while Mistress Peggy moved very close to her and opened her magnetic blue eyes very wide. The only thing Mistress Melissa would see were those stunning blue orbs full of irresistible, hypnotic power.

“Look deep into my eyes, Mistress,…deeper….deeper…..relax more and more…deeper and deeper into a trance….deep into my eyes…my beautiful blue eyes….deeper and deeper…they are all you can see…my voice is all you can here….fall deeper…deeper into my eyes…deeper into a trance…deeper and deeper….”

Mistress Melissa sat only inches from Mistress Peggy staring with glassy eyes and an open mouth. There was no sign of resistance. She was deeply hypnotised. Mistress Peggy went out of her way to induce the deepest trance possible to please her Mistress.

“You mind is blank…only my voice and my eyes matter to you now…keep looking into my eyes….they are your world now….nothing else matters…just keep looking into my eyes …and keep going deeper and deeper into my hypnotic trance…go deeper and deeper…nothing else exists…nothing but my eyes and your deep trance…when you reach the deepest trance possible, you will close your eyes….looking deeper…but only when you reached the deepest trance possible…no other thoughts …go deeper and deeper….”

Mistress Peggy continued hypnotising Mistress Melissa for several minutes before her eyes slammed shut.

Mistress Peggy was delighted. She succeeded in pleasing her Mistress by placing her into a very deep trance. She felt very good. She ordered us to look at the pendant on the ceiling to pledge our love and obedience to our Mistress. Peggy herself went downstairs to take her cell phone.

“Maria, I’ve done it! I’m so pleased! Mistress Melissa will be so pleased with me! You were right! It was a very good way of pledging my loyalty to my Misstress!”

“Of course you can see it! Just come over! I’ll open the door. I’m so proud!”

After about fifteen minutes Maria came up to the deepening room. Tim, Lisa and me were still proclaiming our love and obedience.

“You can all stop now and just stand still until you are spoken to!” Mistress Peggy said.

Maria couldn’t believe her eyes. This room had no visible windows. The light came from a red spot directed at a large glass pendant of more than a foot in diameter hanging from the ceiling in the middle of the room. There were smaller lamps behind red curtains so the room had a very erotic lighting. In each corner of the room she saw small cameras and larger recording equipment stood behind the door. All the people in the room except her were naked. She saw the hypnotised Melissa in the middle of the room. Maria saw how stunning a naked Peggy looked and what a divine body Melissa had. She wasn’t into girls but seeing both girls naked made her body tingle a bit.

“See, there she is! She will be so pleased with me! Shall I bring her out of her trance?”

“Wow, you did well! Can I speak to ‘Mistress Melissa’ or is she to far gone?”

“Sure you can! You can do anything to her”

Peggy turned to Melissa

“Mistress, can you hear me?”

A barely audible respons came from the obviously very entranced Melissa: “yss”

“Stay deep in your trance! No thoughts! Just a deep trance! You will hear another voice. It’s the voice of a very good friend of mine! Someone I trust completely! The friend of your slave is also your slave! You will respond to that voice just as you have responded to mine. Does that pleases you Mistress?”

“yss”

Maria kneeled by Melissa’s naked hypnotised body. “Do you hear me, Mistress Melissa?”

“yss”

“Will you respond to my voice exactly as you would respond to Peggy’s?”

“yss”

“Perfect!” Maria stood up and touched Peggy’s shoulder. “You did perfectly, blue queen!”

Peggy’s eyes glazed over and she immediately fell into a hypnotic sleep. Maria caught her falling body and gently laid it on the soft ground. She shivered both from excitement that her plan had worked and both from having such a beautiful hypnotised naked girl in her arms.

“Mistress Melissa, you are in a very deep trance. Since you respond to my voice just as you would respond to your slave Peggy’s voice, it was also my voice that put you in this trance. Do you agree!”

“yss” was Melissa’s faint answer.

“You are in a deep trance. A hypnotic trance! An obedient trance! Do you agree?”

“yss”

Maria enjoyed this. The feeling of absolute power.

“So you want to obey me! Nothing else matters to you now than to obey me and my voice! Feel your complete obedience! You are in a very deep trance! You must obey! You are powerless to resist! Deep in an obedient trance! Only my voice exists to you! Obeying my voice feels so good! You want to obey! You need to obey me! Feel it! You want to obey me! Obedience feels so good! You cannot resist! You will not resist! It is the only thing you can think! You only want to obey me! No questions, no other thoughts, just blissful obedience! Tell me, mistress Melissa! What do want?”

“obyyy”

Maria laid Melissa on her back, sat on her stomach, bent over so her face was very close to Melissa’s. She smelled the combination of massage oil, sweat and sex coming from the very beautiful naked girl and it made her horny. She quickly gathered her thoughts. It was almost done. Then the fun would begin.

“Good! Now open your eyes and look at your Mistress. Then look into the eyes of your Mistress”

Melissa’s eyes opened slowly and soon looked straight into Maria’s bottomless black orbs.

Even in their glazed out state, Maria was shocked by the beauty and depth of Melissa’s beautiful pale green eyes. Even now, she felt their power and pull. It was no surprise they caught so many people in their depths. Staring in Melissa’s eyes, Maria realised she was not going to be able to resist if Melissa really tried to hypnotize her. She gathered her thoughts once more.

Time to finish this.

“Obey me, look in my eyes, your only thoughts are of obedience! You will not resist! You do not want to resist! Look deep into my eyes! So deep into my black bottomless eyes! There is nothing in my eyes but obedience! There is nothing in your mind but obedience! Look deep into my eyes! Deeper now! So deep! So obedient! I am your Mistress! Nothing else exists than my deep dark eyes and my voice! Obey, Melissa! In this trance, you exist only to serve me! Mistress Maria. Do you understand?”

“Yes, mistress, I obey”

“You are my slave”

“I am your slave”

“You live to obey your mistress”

“I live to obey my mistress!”

“Good, keep looking into the eyes of your Mistress! Whenever I say the words ‘green queen’ you will return to this very deep obedient trance. When I awake you will still think of me as your mistress. You find it very natural to obey me. You will think nothing of it. In public you will address me normally, but still obey me unconditionally. You can do whatever you like except that you will always obey me without question and that you will never try to hypnotise me, directly or indirectly through another person. That thought will never enter your mind. Do you understand?”

“Yes Mistress Maria”

Maria felt a warm glow inside everytime Melissa called her Mistress.

“Very good, Melissa! I want you to close your eyes and count down from hundred to zero. During the count you will gradually wake up and when you reach the number zero you will be fully awake!”

“Yes Mistress Maria”

Melissa’s eyes slammed shut.

Maria overlooked the room. All was quiet now! There were five naked bodies directly or indirectly under her control. Two of them were stunningly beautiful powerful hypnotists themselves. One was a small athletic but nice looking girl. One was a well endowed, big muscled hunk. And one was me!

Chapter 8

After a few moments, Melissa woke up. She looked at Maria and immediately smiled: “Good morning, Mistress.”

“Good morning, Melissa! How do you feel?”

“Very good, Mistress, I’m so excited to be you’re your slave. I never felt better. I was so used to being the Mistress, I didn’t realise it felt so good to just obey.”

“Are these all your slaves here in the house?”

“No, Mistress, there are three missing. They are studying in their rooms. I made sure they are not disturbed by the sounds of what happens here. Do you want my slaves as your own, Mistress?”

“Not directly, you have achieved great pleasure and skill in acquiring and conditioning your slaves. That pleases your Mistress a lot. I want you to keep your slaves, but you will condition them into utter obedience to me too. From now on however, you will not hypnotise anybody without permission of your Mistress. Do you understand?”

“Of course, Mistress! Thank you, Mistress! I will obey at once!”

Melissa stood up and walked out of the room and returned with a naked and obviously hypnotised Sophie, Peter and Oksana behind her. Maria stood in the center of the room.

Melissa ordered all of her slaves to rise up.

“Open your eyes, slaves, open your eyes and rise. Still deep into your trance” We complied immediately: “Yes Mistress Melissa”

“Good, now look at the woman in the center of the room. She is the most powerful and beautiful woman you have ever seen. She is Mistress Maria! She is my Mistress and thus also your Mistress. You will obey her as you all obey me. There is only complete submission and obedience for Mistress Maria in your minds. When she tells you to look deep into her eyes and obey, you will do so just as you do with me. When our commands should interfere, you will obey Mistress Maria as she is also my Mistress. Do you understand?”

“I will obey Mistress Maria. I obey!” echoed through the room from each entranced mouth.

Maria looked around her at her new harem of slaves. All naked, all in an obedient trance, all stunning in their own way, all pledging their surrender to her. She never felt so exhilarated in her whole life. She looked everyone of her new slaves in the eye and demanded obedience. They all obliged. This was heaven!

She turned to me: “I think this slave deserves a reward. Without you this wasn’t even a dream.”

“Thank you, Mistress Maria!”

“Tell me, what is your greatest desire? What or who do you fantasize about when your not in a trance?”

“A threesome with Mistresses Peggy and Melissa.” flapped out without hesitation.

“Well, I suppose that can be arranged! Melissa, Peggy, take this lovely boy downstairs and give him the best and horniest threesome you ever gave a guy!”

“Yes, Mistress!”

Both girls took my hand, gave me their most seductive look and started to leave the room while Maria looked into my eyes and said:” Don’t cum until they let you!”

“Oh, Peggy” Maria stopped her on the way out and looked into her eyes:” When you are not in a trance, you will find him the most attractive and sexy man you have ever met. You want him as your boyfriend. You are madly in love with him!”

“Yes, Mistress”, Peggy said and together with Melissa they escorted me to Melissa’s room. There was a large king-sized bed in the room but I couldn’t make out more of the room because the door wasn’t even fully closed or both girls started to kiss me, one at each side. They kissed my neck, my ears and her hands were going all over my back and my belly, all the time whispering horny stuff in my ears. I tried to kiss them both and they both hungrily complied with short but intense French kisses. I caressed their backs and when the occasion arose took a breast or a nipple in my hand.

They broke off a bit and started to kiss each other in front of me while Melissa was slowly stroking my rock hard cock and rubbing Peggy’s clit with her other hand. Peggy was rubbing Melissa’s clit and squeezing her breast, never breaking their intensely hot kiss.

Then, Peggy went behind me, kissed my neck and stroked my dick from behind. Melissa stood in front of me, looked at me with her green eyes and said: “Let’s see if you have the stamina to please two women!”. I had a strange feeling of déjà-vu but it soon passed as she kissed me hungrily on my mouth! Melissa started to kiss me lower and lower on my stomach. She kneeled in front of me and rubbed my hard member between her magnificent breasts. It felt so warm and soft. I looked down into Melissa’s green eyes, thrusting my cock between her breasts while Peggy was caressing and kissing my torso. I was in heaven. As Melissa looked me in the eye she increased the rhythm and the pressure. It felt amazing. Peggy’s kisses were going lower and lower as well. Melissa released my cock and welcomed Peggy down below with a horny French kiss.

They were both kneeling at my feet. Peggy was now rubbing my cock. I looked down at the beautiful faces of both girls. They both looked up as Peggy started to kiss and lick the tip of my shaft, never breaking eye contact and never taking it entirely in her mouth. “I think he likes that, Peg, but I want a taste too.” Both girls took turns teasing me by stroking my cock and kissing and licking it never breaking eye contact, giving me a stunning view. “I know you want more, do you, I can feel it, You want us to take him into our mouths, don’t you? Who do want first? Me? Her?” I felt incredible. Being teased like that was a dream come true.

Suddenly Melissa took my tip full into her mouth and gently started to suck it. She gradually took more and more of my cock into her mouth. I moaned in extasy. Her mouth was so hot. She moved slowly all the way down. And up again! She repeated her slow blowjob a few times and than released my cock and gave him to Peggy who was more than ready to receive it. Peggy didn’t take him very deep but went at a higher pace. After a few moments Melissa again took over. Both girls continued to look at me with their magical eyes as much as they could while they were taking turns sucking and caressing my dick. Sometimes they each licked and kissed one side of the shaft before one of them took him in her mouth again. I could feel their breathing on my wet cock. As they sucked me faster and faster, it too became faster indicating their own increasing arousal as they were all the time also caressing each other.

The girls broke off their blow-job and took me to the bed. I laid on my bed and Melissa sat on my face: “Lick me!”. I gratiously complied. Her pussy was already very wet and open. I licked her labia and probed with my tongue into her pussy. Peggy held my dick and prepared herself to ride me: “I want this so badly!!” She lowered herself onto me and started to move slowly up and down the entire length of my shaft. She and Melissa were facing each other although I couldn’t see it, I heard them kissing and caressing each other. Peggy soon increased the tempo as she felt her own arousal rising. I started to lick and suck Melissa’s clit. That clearly aroused her intensely because I felt her orgasm after a few moments. But that didn’t slow her down! On the contrary she continued to move and moan more frantically then before. I felt Peggy leaning back now so the front of my dick was rubbing against her pubis as she too had her first orgasm. It felt incredible. I wondered how I could experience so much pleasure and resist the urge to cum. The blow-job and the fucking were normally more than enough to pull any normal man over the edge several times, but now my pleasure just kept rising as these two beauties were making love to me.

We changed positions. I took Peggy from behind and she was now licking out Melissa who laid in front of her with her legs wide open. I wanted to go easy on Peggy but I was so wound up I fucked her hard and deep. Not that she minded it as I felt how she threw her ass onto my dick time and time again.

Melissa looked at me with her incredibly green eyes:” Fuck her! Yeah, that’s it! She wants it! Fuck her! Feel how good she makes you feel! Fuck her hard!”

The encouragement made me go faster and faster as I enjoyed the sight of a naked Melissa being eaten out and looking very seductively at me! She was clearly extremely aroused now: “I want you! I want that cock in me! I waited so long! I want it now!”

With loud screams Peggy came again! She laid by my side as I crawled to a waiting Melissa who looked straight at me. “Yes, fuck me! Fuck me now! I know you want to! Take me!”

I couldn’t believe my luck. The thought of fucking the most beautiful and magnetic woman I’ve ever met, sent waves of pleasure down my spine.

As I slowly entered her she screamed and moaned. She was very wet and hot! Her pussy was quite narrow so it made the experience even more intense. Both of us had been waiting so long for this moment that we soon fucked each other’s brains out. Peggy had recovered a bit and kissed and caressed us both as we went at it: “Come on, honey. I know how much you wanted her! Fuck her hard! Feel her! Look at her! Come on! You’re doing so well!”

I felt Melissa’s already tight pussy spasm twice from an orgasm but that only increased my pleasure. My cock felt like it was about to explode from the intense arousal building up inside it. But I was still unable to cum. I just kept going. Fucking. Kissing. Rubbing. Licking. I only felt pleasure! I vaguely remembered changing positions and partner several times, all the time just experiencing pure sexual bliss. I could hear their ecstatic cries and moans but I didn’t notice it anymore. I lost all sense of time. Only sex existed. My pleasure seemed endless. Until I found myself on my knees looking down into four incredibly beautiful eyes who told me to cum on their breasts. My whole body spasmed! Wave after wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure washed over me! It seemed like it would never end.

All three of us collapsed in an exhausted heap of worn out bodies.

The last thing I thought before I sank into a blissful sleep was how lucky I was.

EPILOGUE

The doorbell rang. Melissa opened the door. A cute couple stood outside. He was an imposing black man with a friendly face and she was white with fiery red dyed hair, large dark blue eyes, a few earrings on each ear and a tight black T-shirt that hid nothing of the form of her medium sized breasts and showed a deep cleavage. She radiated an intense sexual life.

“Hi, were the new neighbours! We moved in yesterday!”, the girl said.

“Oh, I didn’t know the elderly couple moved away? Nothing happened to them, did it?”

“No, no, they went to an elderly home last week and I am one of the grandchildren. We got to buy this place for a reasonable price!”

“Good for you! As you can see, this place is a student home with chambers for every student. Come in, I’ll show you around”

“Actually, I wanted to ask you guys something. It’s a bit embarrassing…You know, we are also a couple that can be very…..active and occasionally a bit….loud, but yesterday their were….noises and….other signs of activity all through the night. It kept us up all night…I’m sorry if this sounds a bit rude on our first acquaintance but wouldn’t it be possible to limit the….activity somewhat.”

At that time Maria came downstairs.

“Mel, who is it?”

“Our new neighbours! Is it all right if I showed them why we were so loud last night?”

“Of course, Mel, you have my permission to show them our ways” Maria said while throwing a wink at her.

The neighbours looked puzzled at each other.

Melissa smiled mysteriously as she widened her eyes a bit and stared into the eyes of the pair in front of her as she said:

“Oh, don’t be embarrassed! You are right! We were loud! But relax! Look at me! The old couple did so too and from then they slept very firmly at night! You are right! Just relax a bit. You will understand soon! I am good to look at, don’t you think?”

“Yes, you are a beautiful woman, but…”

As both neighbours stared at Melissa, she knew she had them.

“Shh, no buts, just relax! Look at my face! Look in my eyes! You will understand! Relax now! No need to be this tense in front of such a beautiful woman! Just relax and look into my eyes! That’s it! Feel all your tensions flow away as you look deeper into my eyes! So relaxed now! You trust me and my eyes! Deep in my eyes now! Very relaxed! You will trust me! I have the most beautiful and deep eyes you have ever seen! Relax! Why don’t you come inside to discuss this further? You can look even more into my eyes!”

“Yesss”

The dazed couple followed Melissa inside into the kitchen for an even more extensive look into her eyes.

Maria stood in the hallway and admired Melissa’s skill. She was so happy that she was her Mistress!