The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: A Stupid Fucking Bitch (Chapter 1)

By: Pussy43

Rebecca Fennington stood at the apartment door her steely blue eyes wild with rage, her face reddening. Rebecca’s gaze fixed firmly upon her husbands half naked secretary.

Amber Hewson was several years her junior and it was not hard to see what her husband found attractive in her. She was tall and athletic. She had hazel eyes with shoulder length blonde hair (A natural blonde, apparently, Amber’s black mesh nightgown concealed little from Rebecca’s stormy gaze and it certainly did not conceal her lack of panties) and she gave every appearance of not having an ounce of brain.

“You stupid fucking bitch! Do you think I’m just going to sit back and let you sleep with my husband?” spat Rebecca violently.

Amber remained passive almost dismissive of the older woman’s rage but she would be sure to remember that little insult and put it to good use when she was able.

Rebecca herself was a woman not without her attractions she had wavy auburn locks, photogenic face, taut thighs and slim waist which served to emphasize her C cup chest. That Rebecca was slightly shorter than Amber was disguised by her heels.

Amber continued to stare directly into Rebecca’s eyes and Rebecca began to sense the weight of that stare. Amber’s dark brown iris’ almost shone in the dimly lit apartment her pupils were large and somehow inviting.

“If I were you I’d … I’d … I’d be a stupid fucking bitch.” Rebecca stammered.

Increasingly, Rebecca was finding it difficult to assemble her thoughts. “A stupid b…” She continued.

Soon, try as she might, even to maintain her rage was beyond Rebecca’s capacity. She could focus on nothing but those deep hazel eyes. “Bitch” mumbled Rebecca.

“That’s a good girl” Amber purred rubbing her right hand over Rebecca’s hair.

Rebecca was confused she was on all fours in the middle of the apartment but she liked knowing that Amber thought she was a good girl. Somehow that thought made her feel calm amidst the confusion swirling through her mind.

“Now let’s get my good girl out of these ridiculous clothes”. Again Amber’s voice was soft and soothing it was coming from behind Rebecca’s hind quarters. Immediately Amber unbuttoned Rebecca’s tight fitting navy skirt and commenced to lower the zipper. Rebecca wanted her to stop she wanted to resist, she was overcome with a strong desire to bite Amber’s head off. Rebecca was in the process of rounding to do just that when a rolled up newspaper caught her across the bridge of the nose.

“No you don’t! You bad, bad girl” scolded Amber. The noise of the paper combined with the uncomfortable feeling of knowing she had been a bad girl caused Rebecca to freeze momentarily.

Before Rebecca regained any sense of the occasion her skirt was lying on the floor and Amber had a handful of her pink lace thong which was by then about Rebecca’s knees. Again a combination of confusion and aggression began to consume Rebecca but again Amber purred the words “good girl” and again Rebecca felt contented that she had done something to please the blonde who was standing over her.

Rebecca was lost in this feeling of contentment for sometime and hardly noticed Amber removing her blouse and bra. Rebecca was roused when Amber, who was by this time sitting on the sofa, patted herself on the outside of the right thigh and called on Rebecca to “come”.

Almost instinctively, Rebecca move to the sofa and placed her head in Amber’s lap. Rebecca now had an uninterrupted view of the Blonde’s Brazilian and she could smell the secretary’s moistness.

Amber responded approvingly and patted the sofa beside her while calling “up”. Rebecca again responded without hesitation and raised herself onto the sofa. Thereafter, Amber began to once again stoke Rebecca’s hair. Rebecca was once more torn; she had thoughts of biting Amber’s head off (after all the stupid bitch was sleeping with her husband) but now she felt a strange kind of warmth whenever Amber stroked her hair.

Soon Amber’s hand began to gently massage the back of Rebecca’s neck and between her shoulders. Rebecca responded by nuzzling deeper into Amber’s lap. “Good Girl” cooed Amber who commenced rubbing Rebecca’s side. This is the life thought Rebecca as she made herself comfortable on the sofa.

Amber, however, was not so easily contented and soon had fresh instructions for her new friend. “Roll over” she commanded. Rebecca was resentful of the command. She had, by this time, become very comfortable on the sofa and was enjoying the massage. “Roll over” Amber commanded again. This time there was a real purpose about Amber’s demeanour which worried Rebecca. Rebecca certainly didn’t want to upset the Blonde; she might just use the newspaper again and call Rebecca a bad girl. Rebecca was concerned not to have Amber think she was a bad girl so she rolled over and lay on her back. Amber was suitably impressed by having gained Rebecca’s compliance and again uttered the all important words “good girl”. Rebecca now had a perfect view of at the blonde’s pert little breasts which were barely hidden beneath the mesh of her nightgown. It was obvious to Rebecca that her responsiveness brought Amber considerable pleasure. The blonde’s nipples were straining hard to escape the confines of the nightgown. Amber slipped her left hand beneath Rebecca’s head and drove it deep between her own thighs. Amber was by this time breathing heavily and Rebecca sensed that the Bimbo was now in the process of masturbating. “What a fucking whore” she thought to herself.

However, Rebecca’s reward for rolling over wasn’t long in coming. Amber started moving her right hand in a circular motion over Rebecca’s stomach. Over and over Amber’s hand moved rhythmically from a position just below the protrusion of Rebecca’s left breast around her stomach across just above Rebecca’s neatly trimmed pubic mound a back up the other side to the point just below her right breast. Amber’s hand felt smooth and warm upon Rebecca’s exposed flesh. Within an instant, Rebecca was almost beside herself with the excitement of this new manoeuvre. Such was her excitement that she hardly noticed when Amber’s circle altered to include her breasts. The pinching of her tight nipples between Amber’s long slender fingers caused Rebecca to stir only momentarily.

Rebecca was more than a little confused, however, when Amber’s interest shifted to her vagina. After quickly circling it a couple of times Amber slipped her middle finger gently inside feeling for and finding Rebecca’s clit. Rebecca wanted Amber to return to making those lovely circles on her stomach and breasts but again the words “good girl” fell sweetly on her ears just as Amber moved her finger deeper inside. Rebecca spread her hind legs slightly as Amber inserted several more fingers deep inside the bosses wife. Another “Good girl” was Rebecca’s compensation for her submission.

In no time Rebecca’s body began to respond to the exquisite new sensation engendered by the rhythmic movement of blonde’s fingers and soon Rebecca’s hips were moving in unison with Amber’s hand.

For the first time Rebecca noticed herself panting. Rebecca had experienced orgasm before but this was different. She worried that this panting was heavier and more pronounced that she had ever experienced before. She began to panic and let out a cry for Amber to stop. The Cry didn’t come out right it sounded like the yelp of a lost pup. She tried again but with the same result. She motioned to get up but Amber pushed against her “good girl” she gushed as if talking to a baby who had just spoken a first word. Again, however, Rebecca’s confusion was eased by the approval of the Blonde.

Thereafter, Rebecca was gripped by excitement of Amber’s ministrations ‘till she heard the door bell ring. Rebecca’s immediate reaction was to want to run and hide. She immediately recalled that she was naked, her vagina wet and musty and her clothes scattered across the apartment floor. Rebecca certainly didn’t want to be discovered like this. Her instincts told her that anyone with half a brain could guess what had transpired between her and Amber. Rebecca wasn’t at all sure that she could ever explain away the manner in which she had indulged the secretary’s animal lusting, after all even she didn’t really understand how that had come to pass.

Before Rebecca had a chance to gain her feet, Amber commanded her to sit and stay. Almost without hesitating Rebecca did as she was told and sat on her haunches in front of the sofa. Again Amber rewarded her with a “Good girl”. For the moment Rebecca was overcome with pride in her own obedience.

Amber turned her back and headed for the door. Rebecca once more sensed her vulnerability and decided to make a run for the bathroom. No sooner had she commenced to uncoil her hind legs when she heard Amber shout “Bad Girl! Stay!”

Rebecca immediately froze and dropped back to her haunches. She had no desire to earn the disapproval of the blonde.

On noting Rebecca’s compliance, Amber called “good girl” over her shoulder as she strode on to toward the door.

When she reached the door Amber cried “Robert darling is that you”.

“Yes mistress” replied a voice all too familiar to Rebecca. It was the voice of her cheating husband. Rebecca was overcome by the urge to give Robert a piece of her mind and she began to do so almost without thinking. The words, however, didn’t come out right. In fact they didn’t come out all. All that was audible was a deep growling. Stop it … Bad girl” shouted Amber as she opened the door for Robert.

As Robert entered the room a look of astonishment crossed his face.

“Do you like my new pet?” Amber smirked.

Rebecca barked angrily at the thought that the blonde bimbo would describe her as a mere pet. She barked again as recalled Robert’s deceit. She was about to leap at him when her nose was once again met with the newspaper. “Bad, bad girl” snarled Amber. Rebecca’s cheeks reddened she was ashamed at disappointing Amber especially in front of a guest.

Amber smiled looked down at Rebecca and continued, “She can be a stupid fucking bitch at times, but I just need to tell her she’s a good girl and she’ll do almost anything I ask.” Turning her attention to Rebecca she continued “Won’t you? Yes you will, because you’re a good girl!”

By the time Amber had finished explaining Rebecca’s new role to Robert she was squeezing Rebecca’s head against her thigh and rubbing Rebecca’s chin. While Rebecca was still a little embarrassed and somewhat miffed she appreciated that she had been a good girl and she knew that deep down Amber was pleased with her.

Rebecca then began to hope that Robert would now take her home and that she could somehow put this evening behind her.

This hope was shattered when Robert walked over to Rebecca and began to run his hand over her head. Rebecca growled at his touch but was quickly rebuked by Amber who shouted “Bad girl! Stop it!” Rebecca obeyed the blonde and on ceasing her growling was again compensated with a response of “good girl”.

Amber then embraced Robert and kissed him passionately for what seemed to Rebecca to be an eternity. This of course riled Rebecca but worse was yet to come as Amber unbuckled Robert’s trousers causing them fall about his ankles. She then quickly slid her right hand inside his boxers.

Amber seemed to anticipate the effect this would have on Rebecca and ordered her to “stay”.

Rebecca did as the secretary commanded.

By the time Rebecca refocused her attention, Robert was out of his clothes and the couple were mauling each other on the sofa.

Within minutes Rebecca’s ears were treated to the sounds of the Blonde screaming “Yes, Yes, oh Yes, God Yes!”

The Blonde’s capacity for moaning with delight seemed never ending.

A shattered Rebecca retreated, unnoticed, to the bathroom where she began to whine.