The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“A stupid fucking bitch” – part 2

by pussy43

Rebecca awoke early the next morning but there was no sign of Robert. His new piece of fluff had obviously not permitted him to stay the night. He had nonetheless abandoned Rebecca and she was furious.

On seeing Amber stagger from the bedroom, Rebecca could not contain herself she let out a guttural growl and made a bee line for the blonde. Amber’s response was swift. Rebecca did not see the riding crop until after it had thudded into her rib carriage. The combination of pain and the blonde’s admonishing cry of “bad girl” put paid, temporarily at least, to Rebecca’s sense of indignation.

While the boss’ wife remained somewhat resentful of the predicament in which she found herself and while the blonde was certainly not shy when it came to asserting her dominance, Rebecca felt that, in the days which followed, there was a thawing of her relationship with Amber.

Amber seemed more respectful of Rebecca’s situation, for example, whenever Robert came to visit Amber would usher him into the bedroom before their petting became too heated. The result was that although Rebecca knew what they were up to she was not required to pay witness to it. It was unfortunate, however, that even with the bedroom door closed Amber’s more climatic moments were still painfully audible.

Beyond her new found respect for Rebecca’s circumstances, Amber had also become quite generous toward Rebecca. She had, for example, purchased a beautiful pink leather necklace with a shiny heart shaped pendant on it. Amber had gone to the extra effort of having Rebecca’s name engraved on the pendant. Even though Rebecca thought the necklace a little too rough about the edges for comfort, Amber assured her that it looked good on her. Rebecca in return wore the necklace with considerable pride.

Perhaps an even more obvious example of the thaw in relations was Amber’s playfulness. Rebecca had developed quite a craving for the small crunchy bone shaped biscuits Amber kept in a cupboard beneath the kitchen sink. Amber had seemingly noted this and began to hide a small egg shaped silicon toy about the apartment. Once she had hidden the toy, she would call upon Rebecca to “fetch” it. Rebecca’s recompense for success was to be a gleeful “good girl”, a pat and a biscuit. Initially Rebecca wasn’t at all good at this game but Amber was very patient, she offered considerable encouragement and occasional assistance. Before too long Rebecca got the hang of what was required of her. She even realized that the silicon toy actually gave off a kind of whirring sound which made it easy to locate. Amber, however, became more and more ingenious with her hiding places. On one occasion she even hid the toy down the front of her panties and although Rebecca tried very hard to get it out she could not. Amber, though, didn’t seem to mind she gave Rebecca several emphatic good girl’s for her efforts and two biscuits so she wouldn’t become discouraged.

The very next night while Amber was sitting on the sofa in her satin bath robe having just come from the shower she obviously decided to set Rebecca a challenge. She hid the toy deep inside her vagina and then called “fetch”. It took Rebecca a while to conclude that the whirring sound was coming from Amber’s lap. Rebecca had been sure Amber wouldn’t hide the toy there a second time. Rebecca pushed her nose deep into Amber’s lap looking for the toy. The blonde’s silken thighs were almost febrile against Rebecca’s cheeks. The bathrobe parted revealing the blonde’s naked crotch, her panties and the toy was nowhere to be seen. Still Rebecca knew the toy must be close by, she could hear the whirring and it became louder and louder the further Rebecca’s nose travelled in a northerly direction along the inside of the secretary’s thighs. Amber was by now very encouraging of Rebecca’s continued searching about her loins. The blonde had apparently decided to offer a little assistance, she leaned back, slightly elevating her groin while at the same time she spread her thighs a little further to enable Rebecca to nuzzle up to her vagina. Rebecca obliged and received a very excited “good girl” in return.

Rebecca could now tell that her toy was nestled inside Ambers slightly parted vaginal lips. She did not quite know how she was going to get it out of such a difficult location but try she must. Rebecca pushed her nose hard against the Blonde’s now flushed pubic mound. Amber’s juices were flowing freely and Rebecca’s nose disappeared effortlessly inside her. Rebecca inserted her nose a deep as she could but with no luck. She repeated this strategy on several occasions with the only result being that her nose became increasing saturated by the juices which were now welling within the secretary’s labia. Amber’s approval for Rebecca’s continued toil was vocal and there was more than a slight sense of urgency about it.

Rebecca altered course and tried to rake the toy free with her tongue. She tried and tried, all the while Amber offered her further assistance, she applied subtle pressure with her hand on the back of Rebecca’s head in an effort to assist Rebecca to penetrate deeper inside and she made a number of thrusts with her pelvis in an effort to widen her vaginal opening for Rebecca. To Rebecca’s disappointment, the toy continued to whir deep within Amber.

Eventually Amber seemed to lose interest in the game and called upon Rebecca to stop. It is entirely possible that her command to stop had been repeated several times as Rebecca’s hearing was, by this stage, periodically stifled by the clamping of Amber’s thighs against her ears. Rebecca, however, responded to Amber’s command as usual and as usual she was rewarded with a “good girl” albeit a rather exhausted one and in due course Amber recovered herself sufficiently to provide a couple of Rebecca’s much loved biscuits.

The final indication of the thaw in their relations came in the form of Amber seemingly taking Rebecca into her confidence. Amber explained to Rebecca how she had come by her powers of control.

Amber had received her gift while still a college student. She had been quite an innocent when she determined to backpack her away across Europe.

At first the journey was filled with the sort of fun and excitement Amber had envisioned, however, a simple slip and fall on a lonely mountain track in central Romania was to change all of that.

Amber had been left with a compound fracture of her left leg about six inches below the knee. The pain was excruciating and she drifted in and out of consciousness for God only knows how long.

Eventually she awoke in the back of a horse drawn covered wagon. Although she spoke little Romanian and her rescuers seemingly even less English she was able to discern from the dark pigmentation of their skin that she was among a band of Gypsies. The Gypsies women nursed her back to health and robbed her of everything of value she owned in the process. When she was well enough she became a virtual slave to the men of the band. The Gypsy men positively salivated at the prospect of having their way with the young Blonde. The Gypsy women within their band were certainly nothing to look at and their personal hygiene was worse than that of the pigs they kept.

Amber soon learned that the Romanian word for “do” was “fac” which is pronounced “fuck” and that she was to make herself available to “fuck” whenever and however the men of the band chose.

Loosely connected to the band was an old woman whom almost none were game to approach. The women seemed in mortal fear of her and the men would spit in her direction but only when her back was turned or they otherwise thought it safe to do so. They would speak the name, Scrafa, only in whisper. Scrafa was truly grotesque, her features gnarled to the point of almost being deformed and she was possessed of a virulent stench which prevented all but the strongest mortals from remaining long in her presence.

One afternoon the band stopped to camp by a small river. Several of the younger men determined that Amber should accompany them as the headed in the direction of a thicket by the river bank. Much as Amber resisted, realizing what was in store for her, they were insistent, numerous and powerful. Amber would soon regret having provoked them. It didn’t take long before her every orifice had seen the evidence of their manhood and after the last of them had injected his sticky bile deep in her throat, Amber lay alone almost catatonic in the thicket.

Scrafa had apparently determined that the torment of that afternoon constituted sufficient punishment for whatever crimes Amber had committed and from that point on Amber came under her protection.

Scrafa spent considerable time and energy in demonstrating to Amber the ancient Gypsy wisdoms which had been passed through to her by fore fathers. While Amber, for her part, was an eager student. Revenge was a potent enough reason to absorb any voodoo the old hag possessed. The language barrier, however, prevented Amber from mastering all but a little of the old woman’s trickery. Mind control it seemed was the one gift that Amber could extract from dark depths of the old Gypsy’s soul.

Amber did not detail the revenge she exacted upon the Gypsy men once she had perfected the art of mind control. She simply informed Rebecca that the Gypsy men now had a rather complete understanding of the English word “curse”.

Upon her return from Europe Amber had found it impossible to settle back into college life. She found little peace except when in control of the destiny of others. She felt that like Scrafa she was something of an outcast with the result that she was never stayed long in any one place. Even when in it came to controlling others Amber would quickly tire of her subjects sometimes with catastrophic results. By that the blonde clearly meant catastrophic for the subject.

Rebecca was quietly astonished both by the content and the telling of Amber’s European misadventure. Although it caused he some angst, Rebecca could not help feeling a deep sympathy for Amber. While the secretary’s suffering was beyond anything Rebecca could realistically comprehend she was, herself, only too aware of how poorly men could behave. Robert, for example, had almost certainly not given her a second thought once Amber had batted her pretty little eyelids in his direction.

Although Amber said nothing of it, Rebecca felt sure the secretary had a less than dignified end in store for Robert and Rebecca couldn’t help but feel that such an end would be fitting.

While the Amber’s story was astonishing to Rebecca, it also left her feeling more than a little apprehensive. Rebecca was ill prepared for a situation where Amber might lose interest in her leaving her to fend for herself in her current predicament. Amber must have sensed Rebecca’s growing agitation for she ceased her monologue and gave Rebecca a pat on the head and uttered the all important soothing “good girl”.

Before long Rebecca was again lying on her back on the sofa, her head on Amber’s lap, Amber’s right index finger circling each of Rebecca’s stiffening nipples in turn. The sensation was so electric that Rebecca could not conceive that Amber would ever lose interest in such pleasures. Amber for her part shifted her her attention to Rebecca’s loins, playfully inserting the little egg shaped toy inside Rebecca. Amber smiled as it whirred into action. The vibrations of the toy penetrated deep within Rebecca. Amber again altered the focus of her foreplay and commenced a rhythmic massage of Rebecca’s heaving breasts. To Amber’s obvious delight, the boss’ wife was soon fit to explode. “Good girl” exhorted Amber as Rebecca’s panting reached crescendo. Amber herself was now swallowing hard on the words, her breathing seemingly beyond her control. Rebecca had been so absorbed in the moment that she had not even sensed the blonde approaching an orgasm of her own.

For sometime thereafter, Amber gently rubbed her fingers through Rebecca’s hair as the boss’ wife drifted off to sleep and the secretary gave detailed consideration Robert’s immediate future.