The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“A stupid fucking bitch” – part 3

by pussy43

As usual Amber brought Robert his morning coffee and the mail. As usual Robert complimented her on her look.

He had been trying to get into Amber’s pants from the first time he laid eyes on the willowy Blonde.

Amber greeted this approach as she had done all others, coolly. She was acutely conscious that Robert was a married man and had no desire to become a scarlet woman. Moreover, Alpha males (you know tall, dark, think they’re handsome, never got over their days as captain of the college football team etc) such a Robert were not really to her taste. Finally, Robert was quite a bit older than her and she was not one of those girls who needed or wanted a father figure in her life.

From the time she entered his office Robert’s eyes swept the length and breadth of the secretary’s body. She was wearing a tight fitting peach coloured polo neck sweater, so tight fitting that Robert could make out every seam of the push up bra she wore beneath it. The sweater was complemented by a pair of matching slacks. Although to call them that was surely a misnomer for they may have been slack at the ankles but for the remainder they appeared to have been painted on.

Robert’s inability or unwillingness to focus on anything above her chest made amber feel uncomfortable and she had determined to do something about it.

The familiar musky scent of the secretary’s favourite perfume caught Robert’s attention as she moved behind his right shoulder. He turned his head and smiled as she bent over that shoulder to place the cup and the documents on the desk beside him.

Amber hated such close encounters with Robert and, in particular, the lecherous smile he generally gave her.

As she placed the documents on his desk their eyes finally met. Robert was immediately seized by Amber’s shinny hazel pupils. He would ordinarily have taken this opportunity to inspect the girl’s hips while she was so accommodatingly positioned, however, today he could not remove his gaze from hers.

He suddenly felt Amber’s succulent lips pressing against his own. The feeling was unexpected but, at the same time, welcome. Her approach was even more welcome when she slowly parted his lips with her tongue. She had clearly succumbed to his charms albeit unexpectedly.

Her kiss was intense, passionate and lengthy. Robert barely able to hold his breath long enough to reciprocate. As she regained her breath preparatory to another engagement with Robert’s lips, Amber took hold of his right hand and placed it gently on her left breast. Her boss needed no further encouragement and immediately commenced a general exploration of her chest with particular emphasis on her nipples which were now forcefully distending the cups of her bra. It wasn’t long before Robert had taken it upon himself to undertake a more wide ranging recognisance of the Blonde’s body. He showed a particular curiosity when it came to the back of her the back of her thighs. Her rear was, it seemed another of Robert’s favourite attractions his attempts at massaging her buttocks were, it seemed, a little to intense and persistent for her and she pulled away from their impassioned embrace long enough to drop to her knees in front of him.

Robert had not in his wildest dreams suspected that the Blonde harboured a desire the perform oral sex upon him but that was precisely what she was readying to do. For his part, Robert had no objections to such an unexpected treat.

Amber right hand found that Robert was hard and eager to escape his trousers. She slowly unzipped his fly.

He could swear that the process took an eternity during which he noted the sound of each tooth as it disengaged from its partner. His penis was warm to the touch almost feverish. Amber’s breath, however, was even warmer as it approached his groin. Her right hand deftly extracted Robert’s member.

She teased the cobra to its full height by gently running a fingernail along its underbelly and then gave it an introductory kiss before christening the tip with her tongue.

The moment was electric and Robert was gripped by an urge to thrust his cock down the bimbo’s throat there and then. Amber was ahead of the game and gripped his penis tightly while whispering “not yet my darling”. The blonde proceeded to move her outstretched tongue up and down Robert’s shaft before lingering at its peak to devour the cherry which had ripened there. The head of Robert’s penis disappeared effortlessly between her lips. Robert was mesmerised by the rhythmic bobbing of the Blonde head above his pelvis.

Before long his left hand with applying less that subtle force to the back of his secretary’s blonde mop while he did his best to bury his genitals in her face.

Amber was by now making good use of her slight overbite.

Just when Robert thought he could contain himself no longer, Amber stood up placed both thumbs inside the waist band of her slacks and began to lower them. In doing so she revealed a pair of pink lace boy leg panties which did little to obscure Robert’s view of her pussy. Amber moved quickly to eliminate any obstruction caused by her panties. Before Robert could think of leaving his chair the secretary was sitting on his lap her legs spread wide to accommodate his hips. Amber kissed his forehead and murmured “patience my darling” as she raised her arms and with them her sweater. This permitted Robert a closer inspection of the bra he had attempted to examine earlier. The bra’s contents looked ready to overflow at any moment. Having discarded her sweater, the secretary moved rapidly to snap the moorings on her bra.

Robert’s was surprised once more when, while using her left hand to push his face against her breasts, Amber plunged her right hand between her legs and upon finding Roberts erection inserted its ever reddening tip between her well oiled labia.

Robert needed no encouragement and thrust into action. His chair was soon creaking under the force of their thrusts while his tongue eagerly rasped at her pebble like nipples. Each trust of his cock had the blonde moaning for more. Robert’s hands had been on a voyage of discovery around the secretary lithe body but on their discovering her firm rounded butt the pleasure of exploration gave way to an intense kneading. Despite the air conditioning their bodies were glistening as Robert’s pulled the blonde’s hips hard against his thrusting pelvis.

By the time their lions exploded in ecstasy, Robert was exhausted. He had hardly the energy to muster a glance at the blonde’s arse when she bent over to pick up her clothes.

Robert awoke Just before lunch. “Must have dozed off” he thought. Still things didn’t quite add up, for example he couldn’t recall zipping his fly after the mornings excitement and he couldn’t recall his secretary’s departure. Although a little disconcerted by the absence of memory, Robert still summoned Amber to his office and bluntly informed her that they would be working overtime that evening.

Amber knew only too well that there was no pressing deadline and that Robert simply wanted an excuse to spend time alone with her. “Pitiful lecherous bastard” she muttered under her breath while closing the office door on her way out.

Throughout the entire lunch break, Amber protested to the other secretaries making absolutely sure they understood that she reviled Robert and his lechery and that she had no intention of succumbing to his charms or those of any other man for that matter. In the end Amber was a little concerned that she might have over done it.

That evening, as Amber expected, Robert came on to her. To his astonishment her response was colder than ice. “You fucking little slut” he snarled. “What on god’s earth are you raving about?” responded Amber feigning surprise and injury. Robert’s response was bewildering to him, though not to Amber, he shouted “You’re having a fucking affair with my wife aren’t you?” Amber burst into tears and ran off in the direction of the bathroom. The display had worked a treat several heads had pricked up and a confused looking Robert was, as a result, now retreating into his office.

After Amber had stormed off home Robert too made his escape. He, however, had a strange urge to look Amber up on the way home.

Rebecca was about to start the final set of her weekly thumping of Sasha Wainwright when her cell phone burst into song. She skimmed the message, “obviously a prank” she thought, though the number attached to the message belonged to Deslie Wilson a long time friend and confidant. The prank, if it was one, had done its job Rebecca lost all concentration and lost the set 6 -0. She was fuming as she headed for the showers. “Robert and Amber” she muttered to herself. She knew when she married him that Robert was easily distracted by anything in a skirt but so far he had either been faithful are very discreet. Almost before she knew it, Rebecca was headed for the secretary’s apartment. On the way she tried to raise Deslie without any luck.

The days passed Robert by as though he were standing still. His work performance was disastrous, he was unable to concentrate during meetings (often dozing off), several crucial appointments were missed and all and sundry formed the impression that Robert’s mind was elsewhere.

Mr Pimple had scheduled a meeting to discuss Robert’s future (or rather his lack of a future) with the organisation but Robert had missed that too. Pimple was outraged and was stormed into Robert’s office. Amber was on her way out at the time and he nearly bowled her over in his rush to explode.

The last thing Robert heard was his secretary saying “goodbye”.

Pimple ranted for a solid minute before noticing Robert’s failure to respond. Robert was hardly breathing and saliva trickled from the corner of his slack jaw. He appeared comatosed, it was almost certain he had not heard a word of Pimple’s tirade.

Mr Pimple had Amber summon an ambulance.

Robert was rushed to Holy Spirit Hospital exhibiting a Glasgow Coma Scale of 5/15. His vegetative state was, in equal proportions, both baffling and persistent.

In the days that followed the medical staff administered several different pharmacological therapies without the slightest success. The provisional diagnosis was that Robert’s consciousness had somehow become trapped in the frontal lobe region of his brain and more particularly that part of the frontal lobe dedicated to the experience of sexual gratification. That diagnosis explained not only the limited activity in the remainder of his brain but also the regular erections and ejaculation which accompanied his condition.

Professor Utsilov, conceded that he had never encountered such a case. Nonetheless, it was his considered opinion that the best approach was to perform electroconvulsive therapy in the hope that this might kick start some area of Robert’s brain other than the hyperactive frontal lobe.

Rebecca was, to her mind, appropriately hesitant but she ultimately consented to the treatment.

Robert awoke to a strong antiseptic smell and a sea of white. Almost as soon as his eyes were open he commenced thrashing about while raving that his secretary was a witch and that his wife had been transformed into a dog. It took three rather large wardsmen to restrain him long enough for the application of further sedation.

Professor Utsilov was at a loss to explain such florid hallucinations.

Robert awoke twice in the ensuing 48 hours. On each occasion it was with the same vivid hallucination and the same application of sedative in response.

Though the local sheriff and his deputy undertook a perfunctory investigation of Robert’s claims, they were, from the outset, convinced that Robert was simply another in a long list of raving lunatics.

Under what Sheriff Miller considered sustained questioning, Rebecca sheepishly conceded to an affair with Amber. Rebecca broke into tears when the weight of Miller’s questioning produced an admission that she had intended leaving Robert for her new love. Miller didn’t for a moment consider putting to Rebecca the allegation that she had been a dog, that suggestion simply defied belief.

Amber scoffed at the suggestion that she was a witch. She was even more vehement in her denial the truth of Rebecca’s confession. In fact Miller thought her rejection of Rebecca’s story was so strident as to confirm its truth. This was a position in which Miller was confirmed upon receipt of two further sources of evidence. Firstly, Miller’s deputy found a number of Robert’s work colleagues in a position to confirm that Robert had accused Amber of an affair with his wife in the days preceding his collapse. Secondly, almost without exception, the firm’s secretaries were only too willing to confide in Miller that Amber was probably a lesbian.

It was no surprise, at least not to Amber anyway, when Miller concluded that Robert’s breakdown was, “in probability the result of his learning that his wife intending leaving him for his secretary”. Miller had no doubt that such a revelation would be sufficient to cause “any man worth his salt to lose his marbles”.

A drawn looking Rebecca signed the paperwork for Robert’s transfer to the Lonely Pines Sanatorium. Professor Utsilov was there to console her and to confirm that she was doing the right thing.

Amber met Rebecca in the hospital’s underground car park. “How did it go?” she enquired. “Like clockwork” replied Rebecca. Amber smiled, gave the attractive brunette a sideways glance and whispered “good girl”. As she did so, Amber opened the front passenger side door to the BMW and instinctively, Rebecca jumped in.