The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Submission of Rose

Chapter 1

by: Thanos

She had been about to give up on the whole online social networking thing when she saw his post in one of the groups she had joined. It was in a discussion about dominance and submission and she liked what she saw of his comments. She also saw him mention the use of hypnosis to help in the conditioning and training of a submissive and the idea of it aroused her. So, she decided to make one last attempt at finding someone who could dominate her in the way she longed for.

You might think that it would be easy for an attractive woman with a submissive streak to find a man willing to let her submit to him. Sure, it was easy to find men who thought that ordering someone around made them a Dom. Or that being dominant meant only caring about yourself without a thought for the person submitting to you. She had talked to many men online and had met several but there was always something missing. None of them seemed to really understand what it was in her that made her submissive or what she longed for in a man to dominate her. And that was the trick – finding the right man. She had made many mistakes in her search for the right man and was very wary now and unwilling to submit to just anyone.

She checked out his profile where he described himself as an amateur hypnotist with a deep fascination with hypnosis and its use in exploring fetish and fantasy, especially D/s. He had apparently been looking for a woman willing to explore hypnosis and submission with him and, it seems, had been having the same problem she was having in finding someone with the same views on what D/s meant. She followed the instructions in his profile and sent him a message of introduction along with a request to be friended by him.

* * *

He had been growing weary of this social networking site. He had joined it to see if it might be a place where he could find subjects to practice his online hypnosis with. He had found a few people, had done a couple of trances, but nothing that ever panned out into what he was really looking for – a woman willing to explore a long term relationship exploring submission and hypnosis. It would start online – he liked the degree of separation, it seemed to make it easier for people to open up and talk about themselves. There was always the possibility of meeting face to face in the future and seeing where things might go from there.

So, when he logged on that day, he was considering ditching his account. He saw that he had some new messages and friend requests. He took a look at the list of friend requests first and then checked the messages to see how many had managed to follow the very simple request of introducing themselves first. The answer was one. Well, that was the best ratio of messages to requests he had seen in a month or more. He decided that this would be his last attempt at finding a suitable subject as he checked out her profile. She had a few pictures of herself there and he liked what he saw – a very attractive blonde woman of average height. She didn’t have the stick thin figure that seemed so popular these days. She had lovely curves, with full breasts, and a beautiful smile. He found himself wondering what she looked like stripped of her clothes.

Yes, he liked what he saw and so he accepted her friend request and responded to her email.

* * *

The next day she checked her messages and saw that there was a response from him. Her heart fluttered a bit as she opened it. She wondered at her reaction. They hadn’t even had a conversation together and already she was feeling like this. She smiled as she read his response. He commented at how pleased he was to have found at least one person who could follow the incredibly simple instruction of introducing themselves along with asking to be a friend.

And thus had started the email exchange between them. The more they conversed the more she felt like this could finally be the right man to surrender herself to. Everything he said about dominance and submission just felt right to her and the idea of being hypnotized, of entering a deeply suggestible state like that aroused her more and more as she considered it. She also liked that he did not pressure her. He was very casual in all of his correspondence. She told him a little about herself, about her job as a marketing executive. Before long they exchanged IM information and, not long after that, they had planned for her first session.

She was very nervous as they started chatting that afternoon when she was supposed to get her first taste of hypnosis. He explained to her what would be happening, talked about how it really wasn’t unusual for people to go into trance while sitting in front of a screen, that people often entered light trance states while watching a good movie. That it was a combination of intense focus and being relaxed and at ease. She nodded to herself as she read his words, that made sense to her.

“So what I’m going to do is help you with a very simple breathing technique to relax you,” he continued. “I just want you to take a nice, deep breath and then let it out slowly.” She did as he asked and could feel herself relaxing as she let that breath out. She saw his words continue to scroll up on the screen. “Take another breath like that, breathing in clean, fresh air, breathing out your tension and nervous feelings. Feel yourself becoming more calm and relaxed with every breath that you take. It’s so easy to just breath and follow my words, it doesn’t take any effort. You can just sit there, read, and breath.” She nodded to herself. It was true, she was feeling more relaxed. Her nervousness had all but vanished and it was so easy to just sit and stare at the screen, to follow his words as they scrolled by.

He continued on like that for a short while, helping her to relax. She felt herself settling into her chair. Her body was feeling really relaxed now. “And as your body relaxes, as you focus more and more on my words, it becomes harder and harder to think. It takes too much effort to think, it’s too distracting when all you want is to relax. It is so much easier to just think my words, isn’t it?” As she saw the words, she could feel that it was true, it really was so much more relaxing to just think his words as they appeared. And it did take effort to think, it was distracting when she was just trying to relax. His words were so calming and relaxing. “yes” she replied.

“… and 1, awake. How do you feel?” For a moment she just stared at the screen before registering the question. She blinked a couple of times and then answered honestly, “I feel great – very relaxed and calm.”

“Good,” he replied, “that is how you should feel. You seem to have done very well. Can you tell me what the last thing is that you remember?” She felt a flutter of pleasure when he told her that she had done well and blushed at her reaction before answering, “I remember you relaxing me, telling me to breath… umm… and then you told me to wake up. So I was really under? You were really able to hypnotize me?”

“It certainly seems that way. I’ll do a few little tests but judging from the responses you gave over the last hour or so I’d say you went under just fine and are a wonderful hypnotic subject.” It took her a moment to finish reading what he was saying, her eyes had stopped at ‘hour’. She looked at the clock. It really had been, but it seemed like only a moment. She commented on this.

“It isn’t unusual for a subject to lose time when being hypnotized. It is also not unusual to not remember what happens in trance. At least not right away. It may come to you or it may not, everyone’s mind handles going into trance a little different. I did not give you any specific instructions regarding remembering so it is all up to your subconscious. Now I want you to lift your left hand and caress your cheek.”

As she was pondering his odd request she felt something on her cheek and realized that it was her hand. She had done what he asked without even realizing that she was doing it. She felt a flush of arousal and quickly blushed again at her reaction. There were new words appearing on her screen. “Did you touch your cheek?”

“Yes,” she replied.

“Did you think about it first or just do it?”

“It just happened,” she answered.

“And how did it make you feel when you realized you had obeyed?”

She answered him honestly, “I felt aroused.” She blushed yet again at her admission. If this is what being hypnotized was going to be like then she definitely wanted more.

“Now then, I gave you what is referred to as a trance trigger. This is a special word that, when I use it on you, will cause you to go into trance right away.” She could hardly credit what she was hearing. Could it be so easy to be hypnotized, just a word? “Would you like to try it?”

“Yes, please,” was her response.

“….and awake. How was that?”

She couldn’t believe it. She didn’t even remember him using the trigger. They were talking about it and then… she looked at the clock, it was 15 minutes later. And, she felt absolutely fabulous as well as being incredibly aroused. She told him, “I feel fantastic.”

“So, how do you like being hypnotized?” He asked her.

“I love it. I want to be hypnotized more.”

He smiled to himself as he read her words. It looked like she was hooked and, judging by her responsiveness during the session, he may just have found the subject he had been looking for. He had laid the foundation for her to submit to him and it seemed to be affecting her just as he had hoped. He was very much looking forward to their next session.

“I have very much enjoyed taking you under and I think that more sessions are certainly in your future if you are willing to continue.” Was his reply to her.

She found her thoughts constantly drifting to that first trance over the next few days. It made her feel good to think about. It gave her a flush of pleasure. It made it somewhat difficult for her to focus at work. She exchanged many emails with him throughout the day, talking about that first session. He seemed to be happy to answer all her questions. The more time she knew him the more comfortable she felt and the more trust she felt toward him. She scheduled a second session with him as soon as she could.

The two of them met in IM as they had last time. They chatted for a little while about the day. He asked her how she had been feeling since their last session and she told him about the pleasure she had been feeling when thinking about on it and how eager she was to go under again.

He smiled as he saw the response to her trigger come up on his screen: “i obey”. He loved that response, it never failed to give him a surge of arousal as he thought of that lovely woman sitting at another computer far away waiting to be filled with his words. It was especially arousing now because he knew that she was sitting at her desk at work right now. He really liked the idea of having this company vice-president of marketing desiring to submit to him. The contrast of a woman who had charge over others at work but was being made deeply submissive very much appealed to him. He didn’t want her getting in trouble at work, however, and so he planted suggestions that would allow her to wake up if work intruded. He spent a few minutes deepening her trance, relaxing her, making sure her head was free of thought or conscious will. He then began the work of the session.

“As you drift deeper into trance, I want you to drift back to a time when you felt intense desire. Do you remember a time like that?” he asked her.

“yes” came her response.

And so he began. Making her feel that desire again, building on it, strengthening it, filling her mind and body with an overwhelming yearning and need until she professed that the desire was so powerful that she would do anything to fulfill that desire. He then tied that sensation to a trigger so that he could make her desire anything he wanted her to desire.

With that done he did the same for pleasure. Making her remember and relive her most intense sexual experience and then multiplying it. The mind is a wonderful tool and doesn’t really need the body in order to experience incredible things. Soon she orgasmed for him and he used that flood of pleasure to take her even deeper into trance. He also gave her the post-hypnotic suggestion that she would feel intense pleasure whenever he praised her for example, telling her that she had been a ‘good girl’.

Using the control of pleasure and desire he began to make adjustments to her thoughts and perceptions. She was already a self professed submissive. He deepened and focused that submission, filled her with pleasure and desire at the thought of submitting herself to him. She offered almost no resistance to the ideas that he fed into her receptive mind.

He wanted to build a personality that revolved around her sense of submission. Toward that end he began to take her memories bit by bit. Slowly stripping her of all memory, locking them away where she could not access them.

“What is your name.” It was time to test her loss of memory.

He waited a few moments imagining her concentrating, trying to remember, and then saw her response, “i don’t know.” He rewarded her admission with a flood of pleasure before testing further.

“Do you remember who your parents are?”

Again there was a pause before her reply, “no”.

“Can you remember anything about family or friends?”

“no”

“Do you remember anything about anyone at all?”

“no”

He had to adjust a bit in his chair as he read each of her responses. He then began to build upon her submission, turned it into a force within her, almost a second personality, something to whisper in her thoughts, to encourage her in her submission, to guide her thoughts and desires along the paths that he wanted even when she wasn’t with him. He even gave it a name, rose, his rose blossoming within her to a beautiful state of total submission. Such a blank slate state could be useful for all sorts of things so he implanted a trigger to allow him to bring her back to it whenever he wanted.

He then brought her memories back and brought her out of trance.

She woke up, blinking and stretching. This time she had some very fuzzy memories of what had happened. She seemed to remember intense pleasure. As she shifted in her chair she felt the wet puddle she was sitting in and gasped. “Did you make me orgasm while I was under?”

“Sure did,” he replied, “you were a very good subject and responded well to all that I instructed you while you were under. Good girl.”

She shivered as a wave of pleasure flooded through her for just a moment at his words. He was pleased with her! That made her so very happy. She could not remember ever having felt such a warm sense of satisfaction just at the simple thought that someone was pleased with her. He was asking her something, she read the screen. “How does it make you feel when I tell you that you have been good?”

“It felt wonderful.”

“Did you feel a surge of physical pleasure from it?”

“Yes, I did. You did that to me didn’t you?”

“Of course. Your mind knows what pleasure feels like. Your mind knows the signals to send to your body to tell it that you are feeling intense pleasure all the way up to orgasm and, right now, your mind is incredibly suggestible to me.”

She felt a small twinge of fear at the idea of the kind of control he was saying he had over her mind and through it, her body. “Are you saying that you can make me have an orgasm whenever you want?”

Her bodied rocked at his simple response, “Cum for me now.” She gasped and moaned in pleasure, writhing in her chair as pleasure welled up suddenly from inside her and her body was wracked with an intense orgasm. Her conscious mind did not register the words that followed them but her subconscious did, and it obeyed those words to, “keep cumming until I tell you that you can stop.” She couldn’t believe the pleasure she was feeling. Wave after wave flooded through her as one orgasm led to another. She wasn’t sure how much she could take and tried typing, “pppls enuf”.

“you can stop now.” She sagged into her chair as the orgasms stopped and just sat there recovering her breath. He apparently knew what kind of state she was in, “take your time to recover, just let me know when you have your breath back.”

As she regained her breath she knew that she belonged to Him. The fear she had felt earlier was gone, replaced with the desire to feel His control, to discover just how much he could control her, how deep her submission could be.

“I have never felt pleasure like that,” she admitted.

“That is only the beginning if you give yourself to me,” was his reply. “Do you want to submit to me completely?”

“Yes, I do. I think that you are just who I have been looking for all these years. I have never met anyone who made me feel so comfortable to be submissive.”

“Good girl. Tell me, what is pleasure?”

She pondered for a moment, wondering what he meant. But then an answer came to her, almost as though it were whispered in her ear and she replied, “pleasure is obedience”.

“Very good, and what is obedience?”

She didn’t need any time, knowing the answer he wanted she typed, “obedience is pleasure.”

“What a good girl. I am very pleased that you have decided to continue with me. I think that the two of us are going to have a lot of fun together. I guarantee that you will find submitting to me to be an incredibly pleasurable experience.”

She had a sharp intake of breath when he told her that she had been a good girl and shivered at the sensation of pleasure that washed through her. She felt that little twinge of fear again. The control that he had over her was a little bit scary but she knew that she wanted more.

“Before I go, “ she saw his words, “there is something that I want you to start doing as an act of submission for me.”

“What is that sir?” she wasn’t sure how she should refer to him but thought that ‘sir’ would be good for now.

“How do you typically dress for work?”

“I wear business casual type attire – generally a blouse and slacks. Why?”

“I want you to wear skirts and dresses. I prefer the way they look on a woman and I like the idea of the easier access to what hides underneath.”

She blushed at his comment as she answered him. “Yes sir. I don’t have a lot of skirts and dresses though.”

“Well then it sounds like you will need to do some shopping won’t you?”

“Yes, of course, sir.”

“Good girl. I have to be going now.”

She shivered in pleasure again at his praise of her. “Yes sir, thank you so much for your time and I will wear a skirt for you tomorrow and do some shopping this weekend.”

She sat back in her office chair after closing the IM and spent a few minutes thinking back on the sensations of the session she had just had with him. She really liked the idea of doing things for him and felt a little flush of pleasure at the thought of dressing up for him tomorrow.