The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Submission of Rose

Chapter 2

By: Thanos

She did, indeed wear a skirt to work that next day. They had found a little program that let them chat together while the two of them were at work and he very soon asked her what she was wearing. The praise that he gave her when she told him that she was wearing a skirt sent a thrill of pleasure through her just as it had the night before. She had assumed that that was something that would fade but it was just as strong today.

They chatted on and off through the morning. She was really amazed at how much work she was able to actually manage to get done but he encouraged her to get her work done. Part way through the morning she went to get something from her purse and just sat and stared when she opened it. What was a pair of panties doing in her purse? She could not recall having put them there. In fact, those looked like the ones she had put on this morning. It was only then that she noticed that she was apparently no longer wearing her panties. This caused her to blush furiously but also made her incredibly horny.

She quickly asked, “When did you make me take off my panties?”

“Ahhh, you finally noticed that did you? I put you under shortly after you got settled in to work this morning, had you strip them off, stuff them in your purse, and then forget both the trance and having done that. I was wondering when you would notice. I think that you can probably do without them for the rest of the day.”

She smiled. He was right. In fact, not having them on was making her feel both sexy and aroused. “Yes Sir.”

The rest of the day went by relatively uneventfully. She had some projects to work on to keep her occupied but still managed to chat with him off and on through the day. Soon it was time for him to go home, they lived 2 time zones away from each other, and he bid her good night.

She made it through the rest of her work day and headed home. She found herself getting more and more aroused as her evening at home wore on. Her thoughts were constantly drifting to thoughts of sex and submission, entwining the two ideas together. She was sitting watching television and suddenly realized that she was playing with herself. She didn’t see any reason to stop and so lay back on the couch and focused on what her body seemed to want.

Not having panties on certainly made things more convenient she thought vaguely as she began to stroke her clit. She moaned softly as her fingers did their work, caressing her folds, teasing her clit, plunging inside herself. She was very quickly writhing and moaning in intense pleasure; but, try as she might, she could not seem to make herself cum. Her body was flooded with pleasure, her mind almost overwhelmed with it, but she could not find release.

After a while, in frustration, she got up and went into her bedroom for reinforcements. She retrieved her vibrator from her nightstand, stripped, and sprawled onto the bed plunging the toy into her hot, wet sex. Her other hand went to her full breasts, caressing, pulling on her hard nipples as the vibrator did its wonderful work in her hole. But, just as on the couch, it didn’t seem to do any good. She could not cum.

She gave up in frustration and headed to the shower to cool off and clean up. It didn’t help. As the water fell on her body it only served to heighten her arousal, making her desire release even more. She very soon found herself leaning against the wall of the shower masturbating again. It felt incredible, just as it had out on the couch and in the bed. But, once again, no matter what she did, no matter how her fingers worked inside her, how she caressed, fondled, or played with herself, she simply could not coax an orgasm out of her body. She had never had a problem like this before and was become seriously frustrated.

Soon she gave up on the shower as well, toweled herself dry and headed to bed for the night. She tried to think about work or anything else to take her mind off of what was happening to her but soon found her hand back between her legs filling her with pleasure once again. She realized that this must be his doing and determined that she was going to make herself orgasm. She fell asleep trying to make herself cum.

She woke in the morning feeling instantly aroused and incredibly horny. Her body seemed to be incredibly sensitive as she got dressed and by the time she finished, her panties were already damp from her sexual excitement. She knew it would do no good to masturbate and so she tried her best to ignore the siren call of her sex as she finished getting ready for work and headed in early. That was one benefit of the time zone difference with him – she could go in before there was anyone else at her office and knew that he would already be at work.

She dashed up to her office and turned her computer on, tapping her foot impatiently while waiting for it to power up so she could log in and look for him. Finally she was able to get into the chat program and, much to her relief, he was there.

“Good morning,” he greeted her.

“Oh my God,” she typed, “what did you do to me yesterday? I spent all night last night masturbating without being able to cum! What did you do?”

“Ahhh, wonderful. You are, indeed, a good subject and I am very pleased. I took you under again yesterday afternoon, forbidding you to remember it, and left instructions for you to become incredibly aroused and horny when you got home, for you to do everything you could to try to make yourself cum, but I forbade you to actually do so. I am very gratified to hear how well it worked.”

She felt that now familiar thrill of pleasure as he praised her as she responded, “I’ll say it worked. Now, do you think you could maybe undo it?”

“Say please. In fact, say ‘please Sir may this girl cum for you?’”

For a moment she considered refusing but then realized how hot it made her when she read what he wanted her to say and considered saying it. Plus, she didn’t know how long she could handle this constant arousal without release. “Please Sir may this girl cum for you?” she dutifully typed.

“Good girl. Hike your skirt up to keep it out of the way and then cum for me, feel the full release of all that frustration.”

She quickly pulled her skirt up around her waist and as soon as it cleared her shaved pussy, all of the pent up sexual energy of the day before, all of those orgasms that she had not been able to have, all hit her at once. She screamed in pleasure as her body convulsed, she barely managed to keep her seat as her body bucked and writhed at the power of the combined orgasms. She blacked out for just a moment from the power of it.

It was several minutes later before she was able to form any kind of coherent thought again and was very glad that she had come in early and there had been noone on her floor to hear her scream of pleasure. She also noticed the cum spread across her chair and realized that she must have actually squirted with the power of her orgasm. She had heard of women who could do that but had never imagined that it would happen to her.

She finally managed to focus on the computer screen again and saw the message waiting for her there. “Take your time recovering, I’ll be waiting.”

The two of them began to spend quite a bit of time chatting with each other after that. They exchanged many emails and IMs over the days, weeks, and months that followed. She was constantly amazed at the things that he could do to her and the influence he had over her. She had expanded her wardrobe of dresses and skirts so that she had enough to wear every day of the week. He had played with making her remove her panties several other times until she finally just stopped wearing them. It made it easier to play with herself and she seemed to spend a lot more time doing that these days.

She also began to open up to him as she had done with no one else in her life. She told him things about her past that hardly anyone else knew. She shared fantasies and desires that she had told to no one else. He made it so easy, it felt so good to talk to him, to open up with him. He never condemned her for the poor choices of her past, he offered only support, he encouraged her in efforts to improve herself, he praised her accomplishments. She wasn’t sure exactly when it happened but somewhere along the way she started referring to him as ‘Master’. It wasn’t long after that that she even went as far as to give him the login information for her various email accounts as an act of submission to him. He had made her realize that if he was her Master and she his slave then everything of hers belonged to him.

Then one day he informed her that he had a business trip that was going to bring him out to her part of the country. She was filled with excitement at the idea. Would she finally get to meet her Master? She did a little checking on her end and managed to find a seminar that she could attend that would put her in the same city that he was going to be in. It was going to happen, she was going to meet him and serve him in person.

“I think it is time for you to make another change to continue your change into My perfect little slave girl.” He said to her one day as they chatted.

She sat up and flushed with pleasure at the thought of changing something about herself for him. She had found that she really loved knowing that she did things a certain way because that was the way He wanted them done. “Yes, Master?”

“While your blonde hair is certainly lovely, I have always loved red hair on a woman. I also like a woman’s hair to be long – around middle of the back is nice. So, I want you to dye your hair and let it grow a bit longer.”

“Of course, Master. I will gladly do these things for you.” And it was true, not only would she be glad to do it but the thought of doing it was getting her wet. She continued to be amazed at how her body responded to his control. No, that wasn’t quite right, she didn’t feel like it was really her body now, it was His body and becoming more so every day.

As the days continued to pass, it become even more evident to her how her body was becoming more and more His. She was taking a bath one evening and thinking about Him, thinking about the way serving Him made her feel and she became aroused as she always did when her mind drifted to such thoughts. She slipped one hand down between her legs and began to stroke herself as her other hand went to her breasts caressing and tweaking her nipples. It had not taken her long to begin to moan and writhe in the water in pleasure as her fingers thrust into her hungry pussy. But, while the pleasure was intense, she failed to make herself cum.

She remembered when He had done this to her before but it was different this time. She didn’t feel the driving desire to try to make herself cum and she did not feel the intense frustration at her failure. She felt arousal at her failure to cum but it was a sort of low level pleasurable thing completely unlike the frustrated heat she had experienced before.

The next day she confronted Him about it. “Master, last night I,” she blushed as she began to tell Him about it, she was still shy talking about sex with Him, “.. umm, I was playing with myself in the bath but I wasn’t able to cum. Did you do something to me again?”

“It was no direct command of mine, rose. I expect it is a cumulative effect on your subconscious from all the pleasure you have received directly from me both in and out of trance. I would wager that your mind has decided that you need my permission to cum. I want you to experiment with it over the next week. Know that you have neither my permission nor the lack thereof concerning your orgasms. It is entirely up to you.”

“Yes, Master, thank you. I will do that.”

And so she did. Over the next week she made many attempts to make herself orgasm. She found that she was unable to even become aroused without thinking about Him and her submission to Him. But no matter what she did beyond that, she found herself unable to cum without His direct permission to do so. It seems she had given even this to Him without even realizing it. God how that aroused her.