The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Submission of Rose

Chapter 3

by: Thanos

The past week had been incredibly hard to get through. The anticipation had driven her crazy. Her Master had given her an assignment in preparation for their meeting though and working on it had helped her. It felt good to obey, obedience is pleasure. She knew he had put the thought in her head but it didn’t make it any less powerful for her. She enjoyed working on the assignment which was to learn certain positions that He wished to see her in.

It had all come about from her desire to learn how to be a better slave. Master had told her of a fantasy world that many people used as a reference for Master/slave relations in the real world. While He was not one of those, He did enjoy some of the ideas from these works of fiction, especially some of the training of the slaves such as the positions they practiced in the service to their Masters. So He had done some research and come up with a short list of positions from this fantasy world and tasked her to learn them. She had been working diligently on doing so and, while nervous about it, was looking forward to showing her Master what she had learned.

And the day had finally come. She had been hard pressed to pay attention during the seminar but it was finally over and she was on her way to her hotel room to wait for Him to come for her. She was going to get to spend 4 wonderful nights with Him. She was going to get to kneel for Him in person. She looked forward to it with every fiber of her being but she was also incredibly nervous. What if he didn’t like her once he met her? What if he was different in person then he had been online? Was she making another mistake?

She smiled to herself then remembering a recent conversation they had had. She had joked with him about being nervous and shy when she met him and that she didn’t think she would be able to present herself to him naked on the first day. He had assured her that that would be no problem and that He was certain that, within the first 30 minutes of their meeting, she would be naked and on her knees before Him. She found the thought of it incredibly arousing. She could feel her body responding to the thought, felt the heat between her legs building. And yet undressing in front of anyone made her very nervous, she just wasn’t sure she could do it.

The elevator arrived on her floor at last, she got out, and turned the corner to head to her room that was almost right next to the elevator. She had dressed up for Him as she knew He would want. She had a nice skirt on that came down to her knees, with no panties on under it. She was wearing a comfortable white blouse that hugged her curves nicely with a sexy, lacey bra underneath.

As she turned the corner, there He was, waiting for her. “Hello rose.” He smiled at her. She started to turn away, she wasn’t ready, she had to get away, get some space, some time. But His hand reached out and caught her arm before she could take two steps and He pulled her to Him. She couldn’t resist and soon she was wrapped in His arms. She had never felt so comforted as she did in the circle of His arms. She was still nervous, her heart was racing, but she could deal with it if He would hold her.

She felt his fingers in her hair. “Shhhh, pet, it’s alright, you are safe with me. Give your room key to me and I’ll let us in.” Numbly she obeyed, fumbling with the key in her purse, almost dropping it as she handed it to Him. He opened the door and led her inside. He led her to the bed and sat at the foot of it with her, holding her close, stroking her hair, letting her relax against Him.

“Are you ready to be collared, rose?” She looked up to see Him smiling down at her, a look of affection in His eyes.

“Yes, Master, I long to wear your collar.”

“You know you have to present yourself to me naked to receive your collar. You must appear before me with nothing hidden.”

“Master, please, give me time to get used to the idea. I can’t just strip for you, Master, I’m too nervous, too shy, please.” She looked at Him with pleading in her eyes. He could not ask this of her so soon.

He was not surprised at her hesitance. He had expected it based on all that he had learned of her. But he had said she would be naked and kneeling before him shortly after their meeting and he would not be shown wrong. Of course, there was no danger of him being wrong – he didn’t have to play fair. Smiling at that thought he triggered her into trance.

He felt her body go limp in his arms, heard a soft sigh escape her lips as she responded. “Noo… i obey”.

“That’s my girl, just relax in my arms, feel their warmth and strength. It feels good to finally be able to relax in my actual arms, doesn’t it?”

“Yes, Master.” She murmured softly.

“I know that you are nervous now but you know that you will eventually get over it and will then feel comfortable appearing before me in nothing but your skin, isn’t that right?”

“Yes, Master.”

“I just want you to bring that time a little bit forward. I want you to stand up and strip for me.”

She slowly climbed to her feet. “Yes, Master.” Her fingers went to the buttons of her blouse and soon was letting it slip off of her to the floor. Her fingers hesitated at the zipper of her skirt.

“You must obey me slave. Your body belongs to me. I have heard you yourself say so time and again. If it belongs to me then there is no reason for you to not show it to me. Strip.”

She hesitated only a moment more before unzipping her skirt and letting it fall to the floor revealing the fact that she had no panties on. He smiled as her shaved slit came into view and then watched as she reached behind herself to unhook her bra, then letting it slip off her arms to the floor so that she stood before him completely naked.

“Good girl.” He watched her body quiver in pleasure and heard her sharp intake of breath a the pleasure that being praised by him brought her. Ahh, how good it was to be able to finally see and hear these things in person, to finally know beyond a doubt the power that he held over her.

“And now, kneel, slave, as I taught you to kneel, in nadu.”

He watched as she began to move, her body moving into one of the positions he had tasked her to learn. She sank to her knees, spreading them about shoulder width apart so that her sex was on display for him. She arched her back slightly to thrust out her full breasts. And lovely breasts they were – large and round. He could see the remnants of scars from the breast reduction she had told him that she had had in the past. She lifted her head but left her eyes downcast. He loved the sight of her red hair cascading down her back. Finally, she rested her hands on her thighs, palms up. He took a few moments to just walk around her and admire her beauty. He was a lucky man to have such a lovely slave.

“Wake up now, rose.”

She blinked a few times and then looked around. Oh no, He had done it, He had made her strip and kneel for Him. She knew she should never have doubted Him when He said she would be naked and on her knees soon after meeting Him. She looked at Him then and saw the collar in His hand. Her body began to quiver in anticipation, she could feel herself getting wet with arousal. She could see Him obviously watching her reaction and enjoying her arousal.

“First of all, good girl for learning the kneeling position. You can be sure that I will test you on the other positions during our week together. Now, do you want to be collared, rose?”

“Oh, yes Master. I have dreamt of wearing your collar.”

“Beg for it. Beg to be collared.”

She licked her lips and looked up at Him imploringly. “Please Master, please collar your girl. She begs you to collar her, to mark her as yours, she longs for it Master. Please.” At the end of her plea she cast her eyes down at the floor.

He smiled and walked around behind her. She quickly lifter her hair as he wrapped the collar around her neck. Her skin tingled in pleasure everywhere the collar touched her and when she heard it close around her neck she moaned in pleasure. She had not imagined that it could feel so good to wear a collar, had no idea how it would make her feel complete. Her whole body quivered in excitement and arousal.

She watched Him as He stepped back to admire her, lifting her chin so He could see the collar around her neck. “Do I please you, Master?” she asked quietly.

“Oh yes rose, you please me very much. I’m hungry slave. Call room service and order a steak for me and then put on a shirt and shorts to run down to the ice machine and get some ice for drinks with supper.” He ordered her as he moved to the bed, stretching out and relaxing.

“Yes, Master.” She felt a surge of disappointment that He was not going to use her right away but she was His to do with as He pleased. She got up and began to follow His orders, first ordering a steak and potato from room service. “What would you like to drink with that, Master.” She asked as she placed the order. “A coke will be fine, rose.” He responded and she completed the order.

She then rummaged through her luggage, pulling out a t-shirt and a pair of shorts that barely managed to cover her ass and put them on, doing a little twirl so that Master could see. “That’s fine, rose, go on and get the ice.”

She dashed out the door and started down the hall feeling very exposed. She never dressed like this in public, she found herself incredibly aroused by it all. Soon she found the ice machine, filled her bucket, and returned to the room where Master allowed her to climb onto the bed and curl up at His side while they waited for supper. It felt wonderful. She had never felt so comfortable and secure in the presence of any other man. It felt like she belonged here by His side. She wished she could stay there forever with Him gently stroking her hair. She nuzzled into His neck and began kissing Him, becoming even more aroused at His sigh of pleasure.

Too soon for her, the food arrived. He had her receive it and serve Him, kneeling on the floor at His feet once she had done so. She gazed at Him lovingly as He began to eat, accepting bits of food from His hand. It felt right to be kneeling at His feet. She never knew she could become so aroused by being fed. She was learning many wonderful things in His presence. They made idle chatter while He ate and she loved it.

Soon He was done and, smiling down at her, asked, “Are you ready for desert, rose?”

She was ready for whatever He wanted, “Yes, Master, whatever you wish.”

“Good girl.” He got up and went to the foot of the bed. “Strip and then you may come and undress me.”

She shuddered in excitement, feeling the heat rise between her legs as she got up and stripped quickly before walking to Him on bare feet and beginning to undress Him. She quickly pulled His shirt off over His head then ran her fingers over His bare chest. He was not a hairy man and she liked that, there was a soft down covering His chest. Her fingers quickly made their way down to His waist and worked at first His belt then buttons and zipper, sinking to her knees as she pulled down His pants and boxers, lifting His feet one at a time to help Him step out of His clothes before raising her eyes to His manhood. She moaned softly to herself as she saw it hard and throbbing in front of her, seeing its tip glisten with the pre-cum of His excitement. Knowing how she excited Him only served to increase her own arousal. She licked her lips and looked up at Him, awaiting His desire.

He sat down on the edge of the bed and smiled at her. “For desert, my lovely slave, you get to taste of my cum.”

“Mmmm… Thank you, Master, I’ve been looking forward to this.” With those words she inched forward on her knees until she could kiss His shaft, breath in the scent of Him. Slowly she kissed her way up the length of Him, licking His pre-cum from the tip, savoring the taste of it before parting her lips and taking Him into her mouth.

As she started to suck, she noticed that He was talking. “That’s my girl, wrap your lips around me, feel me in your mouth, so good, needing, wanting, more and more, focusing on the cock in your mouth, everything else fading away, all that matters is pleasuring that cock, tasting it, wanting to feel it explode cum into your mouth, needing to taste it, feeling your own pleasure build as you suck, as good as being fucked, mouth as sensitive as your pussy.” And as He said the words it became true for her, she needed His cock, nothing else mattered but sucking on it, and she felt the pleasure of it as His cock slid in and out of her mouth. It was like being fucked. She moaned around His cock as tingles of pleasure spread through her from her mouth, growing more and more intense the more she sucked on Him. She heard Him begin to moan in pleasure, felt His hand in her hair, guiding her. She began to bob her head faster, tongue stroking His member as it thrust deep into her mouth, sliding into her throat. She shuddered in intense pleasure at this deep penetration. The she felt Him tense right before His cock jerked violently and her mouth was filled with His cum. She choked on it briefly before recovering and hungrily swallowing His cum, wanting all of it. Her hands came up to caress His balls, to squeeze the base of His shaft, coaxing more of His cum out, feeling her own body respond to His orgasm, shaking in pleasure, her heart pounding in her chest.

She gazed up at him, whimpering in pleasure, “please Master.” She could not believe how intense the pleasure had been for her in performing on Him, she was hovering on the edge of orgasm, waves of pleasure filling her.

“Cum for me, slave. You have done well.”

She collapsed to the floor as her orgasm flooded through her, writhing and moaning in the pleasure of release as He watched her. Knowing that He was watching made it even more intense for her. It was several minutes later before she was able to catch her breath and crawl over to Him, still tingling from her orgasm. She took His foot in her hand and slowly kissed her way up from there. She felt His fingers twine in her hair as she passed His knee and He tugged her up onto the bed with Him, pulled the covers over them, turned off the lights, and wrapped her in His arms. She nestled back against Him and went to sleep with the wonderful pressure of His shaft pressing against her ass.

She woke up the next morning with His arms still wrapped around her, His hands caressing her breasts. She moaned softly as she realized that He was slowly sliding His cock against her ass. Lubricated with His pre-cum, He had slipped it between her cheeks and was slowly sliding it up and down against her ass. It felt wonderful. She pressed back against Him, “mmmm, good morning, Master.”

He nibbled on her shoulder, neck, and ear, before whispering to her, “Good morning, slave. I thought a quick bit of play with my sexy toy would be a good way to start my day, I’m sure you don’t object.”

She giggled and wiggled her ass back against Him. “Of course not Master, this body is yours, use it however you desire.”

It wasn’t long before He was growling in pleasure in her ear, His hands squeezing her breasts, as His hips rocked against her. She moaned and writhed back against Him, amazed at the pleasure she could feel without even being penetrated. Oh how she longed to have Him inside her but knew that he had an odd sense of propriety and saved that act for the woman He married.

She felt more alive with Him then she had ever felt with anyone. Then she felt Him convulse against her and His hot cum spill out against her body. As He came, he panted to her, “cum, rose” and she did, rocking back against Him, crying out in pleasure as a dam burst inside her and pleasure flooded through her. God it felt so good, the heat of Him pressed against her, His arms around her. She thrashed and moaned in the throes of her orgasm – she couldn’t even imagine how good it would be with Him inside her if it was this good just from His words, His control of her.

They lay tangled together for a few minutes enjoying the after-glow of pleasure before they both needed to get up and get ready for their respective business meetings for the day.