The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Submission of Rose

Chapter 4

by: Thanos

She was pretty sure she was glowing throughout the day. Her mind kept wandering to the night and she would feel all sorts of emotions and sensations flow through her as it did – fear, joy, nervousness, pleasure, desire. She constantly had to refocus her attention on the seminar. It was even harder than the day before now that she had actually met Him. Actually kneeling before Him, having Him collar her… It had been better than she could have imagined. She wondered what was in store for tonight.

He was back at the hotel before her again and waiting for her when she got to their room. He smiled at her when she arrived. “Welcome back, rose.” He strode to her as He greeted her, pulled her into His arms, and pressed His lips to hers before she could even respond. Her body responded instantly, pressing against Him as she lost herself in His embrace and in His lips. His arms felt so good around her, squeezing her to Him. She loved the feel of her breasts crushed against His chest. She moaned against His lips as His hands slipped under her skirt and squeezed her bare ass. Her lips parted eagerly as His tongue pressed between them to dance with hers. She didn’t know how long the kiss lasted, only that it wasn’t long enough. She whimpered in need as He broke the kiss and smiled down at her.

“We’re going out tonight, slave. I want you to put on a fashion show for Me of the clothes you brought with you and I’ll tell you what you get to wear tonight.”

She felt that flush of modesty and nervousness at the thought of being naked before Him again but quashed it quickly as she turned to obey. First she slipped into a simple green dress that she had recently purchased from Victoria Secret just for Him. He had, in fact, helped her to pick it out. It was a short sleeved dress that came down to just above her knees with a v-neck that plunged down into her ample cleavage. She thought it looked fabulous on her.

“It looks lovely on you, rose. Do a little walk and twirl for me.” She did as He instructed, displaying herself for His approval. He smiled appreciatively but then decided, “That one will wait for our little party tomorrow night.”

She nodded and felt a flush of excitement at the reminder of their plans for tomorrow. They were going to celebrate His birthday. She shoved those thoughts aside to focus on the task at hand as she slipped out of that dress and switched to very similar dress that was in blue. It hung a little differently on her body but still displayed her feminine attributes quite nicely. Once again she paraded in front of Him, watching for His approval.

“That one looks good too, pet. Let me see a blouse and skirt combo like last night.”

“Of course, Master.” She quickly pulled this dress off as well but, before she could start to put on anything else, He spoke up again.

“Slave, present yourself.”

It was another of the positions He had required that she learn. She turned and pouted at Him in nothing but her bra and collar, placing her hands on her hips. “Now Master? Don’t you want to finish Your fashion show?”

He looked at her sternly. “I believe I gave an order, slave.”

She looked down, “yes Master.” She stood up straight, feet slightly apart, and laced her fingers behind her neck. She thrust her breasts forward and cast her eyes to the floor while holding her head up. She felt her body blush as He walked around her. Then she felt a tug at her back as He unhooked her brassiere. She lowered her arms to let Him pull it off of her and then returned to the pose required of her.

He finally stopped in front of her, reaching out to gently caress her bared breasts. She shivered in pleasure at His touch, wanting so much more. Even after last night she was still surprised at the strength of her body’s responses to this man. She smiled brightly as he nodded his approval and said, “Well done, rose, put your bra back on and show me the next outfit.”

She took her bra from His hand, slipped it back on, and put on her next outfit – a skirt that came down to mid calf with a short sleeved, white blouse with a bit of lace showing over her cleavage.

“That will do, rose. Let’s go out for a walk and to find somewhere to eat.” With that He held His arm out to her and they walked out of the room and the hotel together. She loved the way being on His arm felt, loved looking sexy for Him, thinking how much the other men they passed would wish to have a woman like her if only they knew.

What followed was a wonderful evening for her. They walked for blocks around the hotel, looking into various restaurants, trying to decide where they would eat. And, during that walk, they talked. They talked about all sorts of things, about childhood, dreams, fantasies, how much they were enjoying their time together so far. They talked about foods they liked, movies they enjoyed.

He finally decided on a nice Italian place for dinner and led her inside. They were quickly seated, she scooted her chair right up next to Him, wanting to be as close as she could be. He did not offer her any choices in the meal. He ordered food for the both of them. Neither of them were very hungry so he ordered a single appetizer and entrée for them both to share. It was so incredibly romantic and the food was delicious. He kept her in a constant state of arousal as well, touching her lightly, caressing her legs, sliding up under her skirt. Sometimes she found it very difficult to remember what they had been talking about.

During the meal they worked on plans for their little party for the next evening. She had the whole day off as her seminar skipped a day. She told Him that she had planned to do a little shopping for some candles and decorations. He reminded her that she was to wear the green dress for Him. She was really looking forward to this. He was going to use her body as a table for His birthday cake – she could hardly wait.

Eventually supper was over and they slowly made their way back to the hotel. She wondered the whole way what He was going to do with her tonight once they were alone again. Almost before the door was closed, she heard His command. “Strip for me, rose.” She still wasn’t used to getting naked in front of Him but quickly complied.

“You truly are a lovely slave. I’m a lucky man to own you.” She became incredibly aroused at His words. She loved the idea of being owned and had to admit that the control that He had over her certainly supported the idea. As she was enjoying these thoughts, he continued, “now you may undress me, slave.”

“Yay!” she exulted and quickly moved forward to begin. Her fingers worked quickly over the buttons of His shirt and she tugged it out of His pants and pushed it down His arms and to the floor. She then went down to her knees and unzipped His pants, reaching her hand inside to stroke His growing erection through His boxers before undoing His belt and carefully pulling down both His pants and underwear. He had already kicked off His shoes while she was stripping and so only needed to step out of His pants as she pulled them down to His ankles. She stripped off His socks as well while she was down there.

He reached down and pulled her to her feet then swatted her butt playfully, “Get on that bed, slave and wait for me.” She giggled and hopped up on the bed, scooting up and laying suggestively, smiling at Him.

“I thought we’d watch a movie and snuggle tonight, pet.” He then turned to her laptop on the table across from the bed and slipped in a DVD that he had brought. It was a recent sci-fi movie that she had wanted to see – they had talked about movies a bit before the trip and he had promised to bring it with Him when she told Him that she had not seen it yet.

He then climbed onto the bed with her, snuggled her into His lap, pulling the covers up over their naked bodies, wrapped His arms around her, His hands resting on her stomach as they settled in to watch the movie.

It was a bit difficult for her to focus on the movie though with His hands roaming over her body as she lay against Him. She sighed in pleasure at His every touch as His hands roamed over her stomach, her hips, teased her slit, caressed her breasts, and tweaked her nipples. She could feel His arousal against her ass and wiggled back against Him playfully. Then he surprised her when he pulled out a long green… something. “It’s the belt from my robe,” he informed her. “I think it should work well for some bondage.” He then proceeded to tie her wrists together and then wrapped it around her neck to restrain the movement of her hands even further. She moaned in pleasure at being bound – this was yet another of her fantasies realized.

She did her best to pay attention to the movie, she did want to see it after all, but He made it very difficult. She was becoming more and more aroused as the night progressed. She could feel the heat of her arousal between her legs, felt the wetness of her juices as they dripped out onto the bed sheets. It wasn’t just His hands or the way He had bound her, or the feel of His cock nestled up against her ass.. Ohhh, that was wonderful though. He also began kissing her, leaning in to nibble on her ears, kissing her shoulder and neck, biting her. And through it all the best she could do in reply was to squirm because He had bound her hands. He seemed to delight in teasing and tormenting her, making her squirm and moan for Him – not that she was complaining. This was what she had always dreamed of, being submissive, being a slave she now realized, not just submissive. Being free to just be herself, to serve, obey, feel the incredible pleasure from surrendering and allowing herself to be used.

And then He whispered in her ear, “cum for me rose.” And she wasn’t thinking anything anymore. All of that pleasure, that teasing, built to an immediate crescendo in her body and she convulsed, moaning loudly, and writhing against Him as waves of pleasure flooded through her. She barely noticed as His fingers dipped between her legs and slipped inside her, and only peripherally noticed that he was still whispering in her ear. “What a good little slave, so very wet for me, so responsive, body obeying my desires, my words, belonging to me, controlled, obedient, pleasure crashing over you, filling you, taking away thought, making room for more and more pleasure, letting another orgasm fill you as you feel my fingers inside you, sliding in and out, your juices flowing over them, so hot, so wet, so good, so very good, writhing, moaning, heart racing, breath ragged, cumming again and again for me, orgasm following orgasm, more and more intense, more and more pleasure, so good to obey, need to obey, to be owned, controlled, My girl, My slave, My slut, My pet, My rose. Mine.”

His words resounded in her head, filled it, the pleasure had indeed washed away thoughts of anything else. Her whole world was filled with His words and the incredible, indescribably pleasure that filled her. She had no idea how long it lasted, but the movie was over when she finally came back to herself, panting in His arms, head resting on His chest, His fingers stroking slowly through her hair.

She kissed His chest. “Oh God, Master, that was…. wonderful.” She concluded weakly. She felt His arms tighten around her, squeezing her as He leaned down and kissed the top of her head.

“Shhh pet. Just rest in my arms and recover. Once you have your strength back we’ll get ready for bed. You have errands to run tomorrow and we have a birthday to celebrate tomorrow night.”

She smiled and snuggled up closer to Him as she slowly recovered from who knows how many orgasms in a row. She thought again about how lucky she was to have a Master who cared so much about her pleasure and seemed to take a singular joy in making her feel as much of it as He could. She realized that she could not imagine ever belonging to anyone else. She could hardly wait for tomorrow. She resolved to herself to make it the best birthday of His life.