The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Submission of Rose

Chapter 5

by: Thanos

She awoke the next morning to the feel of His lips on hers and His hands roaming over her. She moaned softly into their kiss as she slowly rose to consciousness from the touch of His hands – one caressing her breasts, teasing her nipples, as the other dipped between her legs, fingertips brushing against her nether lips, dipping into them to stroke her clit. Her breath caught in her throat as her arousal blossomed within her. She began to moan louder, writhing under His touch. She reached out for Him but He broke from their kiss and whispered in her ear, “No, slave, remain as you are.” She whimpered but obeyed. How she longed to touch Him as He touched her, to run her hands over Him, to wrap her fingers around His cock, to take it into her. But He had programmed obedience into her, taking her submissive nature and building it up so strongly inside her. And so she kept her hands at her sides as He tormented her with pleasure.

“Good girl.” He raised up and smiled down at her. Finally she noticed that He was dressed, how had she not woken up before now? He seemed to note her confusion. “Don’t worry about not getting up, rose. I woke early and decided to let you sleep, planning on leaving you this gift of arousal as you get ready for tonight.” He dipped a finger into her pussy to punctuate His remark, eliciting a hungry moan from her. “Such a good and responsive slave. Your release will have to wait. I’m heading out and it is now time for you to get up and start getting things ready for tonight.” And, with another squeeze of her breast, He climbed out of the bed and was gone.

She lay in bed a while longer, her hands roaming over herself where He had been touching her, savoring the lingering sensations, enjoying the wonderful pleasure filling her. However, He had not given her permission to cum and so she knew there would be no release and so after a little bit of that reminiscing, she climbed out of bed herself and hit the shower.

Before long she was ready to go out and face the world. She put on a plain skirt and blouse for her day out shopping. She did not want to risk anything happening to her green dress before He got to see her in it. It took her a little while to find what she needed since she didn’t know her way around this town but she was back at the hotel by mid-afternoon with balloons, candles, cake, and some extra icing. She blew up the balloons and scattered them around the room and then placed the other items on the desk in the room for Him to use how He saw fit when he got back that evening.

She then started to prepare herself, stripping out of the plain things she had worn while shopping. She selected a white, lacy bra that lifted her breasts nicely and gave her what she felt was some lovely cleavage. She went into the bathroom wearing nothing but her bra to brush her long red hair out. She loved the way she looked with red hair and was so happy that he had made her change her hair color. When done there she slipped into her dress and admired herself in the mirror. She had not really realized how good she looked until He had pointed out to her that she was beautiful. He had done so much for her, had filled her with confidence. It was interesting to realize that she was much more self-assured and confident now that she thought of herself as a slave then she had ever been before.

She came out of her reverie with a start as she heard a noise at the door. How long had she been just sitting there on the bed? She had no idea, she had been lost in thoughts of service, obedience, and pleasure. She quickly bounced toward the end of the bed as the door opened and greeted Him with a happy smile, “Welcome back Master.”

He smiled back at her as He took in the room and its decorations. “Hello slave, I see that you have been busy today. Good girl.” She felt the now familiar flush of pleasure at His praise and the arousal that came with feeling pleasure from being praised as one would praise a pet. “Let me relax a moment rose and then we shall go see about some supper before my birthday celebration.”

With that He sat down on the couch in the room. She quickly went to Him and knelt at His feet before He could command it. She had found, during their time together, that she really enjoyed being at His feet – it made her feel warm and happy inside. She rested her head on His leg and sighed in pleasure as she felt His fingers absently stroke her hair. She began to softly kiss His leg, working slowly up His inner thigh from His knee, eyes glancing up to see His face. Her own pleasure and arousal become more intense upon seeing the pleased look on His face as He smiled down at her. Soon she reached His crotch and nuzzled happily there, feeling His arousal straining against His jeans.

She shivered in delight as His fingers tightened in her hair and she felt the tug as He began to pull up. She quickly rose up, bracing herself on His legs, her lips rising to His, pressing to His as He kissed her hard, His hand on the back of her head keeping her close. She had no idea how long the kiss lasted but she was breathless when He broke it. “Come on, rose, let’s go get some supper. First though, lose the bra – this shall be an undergarment free evening for you.”

She nodded and rose to her feet. “Of course Master.” She could not believe that she was doing this. She had gotten used to being in public without panties but without a bra? She could feel herself blushing furiously as she moved to obey Him and as she felt herself getting wet with arousal.

She could not remember later where they had gone to eat that night – perhaps something oriental? Her mind all night was consumed with arousal at being out in public like this as well as looking ahead to when they got back to the room, trying to anticipate what it was going to be like. She knew that Master planned to use her as a table to eat His cake from but had no idea what else He had planned for her. She vowed that whatever it was that she would strive to be as pleasing to Him as possible.

None too soon for her they were finally back at the hotel. “What do you want me to do Master?”

“Well slave, first I want you to go fetch some ice and then I thought we would start with some pictures. I think that tonight will be a good night for me to get some nice shots of my girl.” With that he scooped up the camera that had been unused so far and snapped a quick picture of her as she headed out the door, bucket in hand to get the ordered ice. When she got back, He had her pose in many different ways for Him, snapping away with the camera.

“Get on the bed and kneel, slave.” She quickly obeyed and felt a blush come over her as He came forward and pushed up the hem of her dress that was already riding high until her pussy was in full view. “Now that is a beautiful shot.” He stated as the camera clicked again and again while she struck what she hoped were sexy poses. She had done some modeling in her past – nothing like this though and she found it incredibly erotic to be photographed so.

“Time to get naked, rose. Get up and strip for me.”

“Yes Master.” Quickly she got off the bed and slipped out of her dress to stand naked before Him. Her whole body blushed as he began taking pictures of her again.

“Obeisance.” He suddenly snapped. It was another of the positions she had been ordered to learn. Quickly she moved to obey, getting down into a kneeling position and then falling forward onto the floor, bending at the waist, pressing her breasts to the floor, face down with her arms stretched out in front of her. She heard the camera click when she was done and felt pleasure fill her as he commented, “Good slave. Now, show me submission.”

“Yes Master.” She replied as she rose back up into a kneeling position then stretched her arms out over her head and in front of her, bowing her head down inside the V of her arms, her wrists crossed. Once again the camera clicked, capturing the image of her in this position. Then she felt something drape over her wrists and saw the terry cloth belt snake down to the floor as He began to bind her wrists together. She moaned in pleasure as she was bound, she had to concentrate to not squirm in desire as He took more pictures of her. This was so incredibly erotic for her.

She then felt a tug at her wrists as Master pulled up on her binding. “On your feet slave.” Aided by Him, she rose quickly. Once she was standing, he untied her wrists and tied the belt around her neck.

“Ohhh, yesss.” She moaned in pleasure as he took the other end and led her across the room like an animal on a leash.

He pointed at the couch. “Stretch out on your back on the couch, slave. I’m ready for my birthday cake.”

She obeyed quickly, stretching out on the couch and waiting for whatever He would do next. She watched as He retrieved the large slice of chocolate cake she had bought earlier in the day and brought it over to her, carefully setting it down on her stomach between her navel and her breasts. He then stuck a candle into the piece of cake. Next he picked up the container of icing she had bought for Him. He had told her that he liked lemon and so she had bought some lemon icing in addition to the chocolate cake. She shivered in excitement as He scooped out a large dollop of icing and plopped it onto her belly below the slice of cake and placed a candle in it as well.

She could hardly believe the things she was feeling just from what He had done so far. She wondered if He could see her arousal. She felt that her sex must be glistening with wetness from it. She had not realized that having food served on her could be so incredibly arousing. Then she felt a sharp, brief burning sensation on her belly and gasped in surprise at the brief pain as much as at the surge of pleasure that followed it as she looked down to see Him dribbling wax from one of the candles onto her belly. She moaned loudly and had to fight not to squirm as He pressed the candle down, setting it in nothing but the pool of wax He had made on her.

She heard the camera snapping again as He stood back and captured His work for posterity.

“I think someone is enjoying herself as much if not more than me.” He commented, looking at her with her arms crossed over her breasts, her fingers playing with her own nipples, head tossing side to side in arousal and desire, moaning softly.

“Oh God, yes, Master. This is amazing.”

“Good, that pleases me. Now for my birthday wish.” There was a brief pause and then she felt a chill across her stomach as He leaned in and blew out the candles. “Don’t bother asking what I wished for, slave. If I tell you then it doesn’t come true.” He said, smiling at her. “Now, this all looks good enough to eat.” And so he did, digging into the cake and icing. She felt the pressure as the fork pressed down and moaned louder each time as her sensations of pleasure became more intense.

“Oh, I almost forgot about what else you bought.” In her present condition she couldn’t think coherently enough to remember what He was referring to but then she felt it as He drizzled chocolate syrup onto her body, covering her breasts in it, trailing it down her torso and drizzling it around her pussy. She bucked in pleasure, almost dislodging the cake from her stomach as she felt His tongue on her skin licking at the syrup.

“Yesss,” she moaned in hunger as His tongue moved over her body, teasing around her smoothly shaved slit, up her belly, around her heaving breasts, flicking her nipples. She was being flooded with sensations, writhing and moaning there on the couch with her need. She wanted so badly to cum, needed it, could think of nothing else but her arousal. She didn’t know how but it just kept getting more and more intense.

Through the haze of her pleasure she barely heard Him comment about the need to clean her up but she gasped and arched up off the couch as a sudden chill washed over her as He ran an ice cube over her nipples. She shivered and shuddered in pleasure as the small block of ice trailed down her belly. A cry of surprise and pleasure escaped her as He shoved the shrinking ice cube into her hot pussy. She thought He was saying something to her but could not consciously register what it was through all the sensations she was being barraged with.

Then something did register on her and she screamed out her passion as her body bucked in orgasm when He told her, “cum for Me now, slave.” Her body obeyed Him in spades. She lost count of her orgasms as she bucked and writhed and moaned in pleasure. Her conscious mind completely vanished in that flood of pleasure and she became nothing more than a toy for His use and pleasure.

The rest of the night was a blur for her. She knew that she spent a large part of it in a trance as He played with her. Days later she was still daydreaming about it and remembering new things that He had done with her. He had turned her into a statue, posed her as a mannequin, she had crawled for Him, posed for Him, been tied up, given pleasure to Him, been photographed in more different positions then she could remember, and cum for Him more times than she had thought was possible for one night.

She awoke the next morning wrapped in His arms and snuggled back into Him knowing now more than ever before that she was His and would be His for as long as He wanted her. She was sad that their time together was drawing to a close and prayed that it would not be long before she could once again kneel at His feet and serve Him in person.