The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Submission of Rose

Chapter 6

by: Thanos

Getting back into the routine of normal life after their week together was hard for her. It had been so good to spend those days in submission to Him. She had never experienced anything like that, it had been the most arousing and erotic week of her life and she wished that it could have lasted longer. It had been, for her, an almost perfect week. She spent a lot of time over the weeks and months following their time together daydreaming about it. Remembering all the moments of wonderful pleasure, the feel of sinking to her knees before Him, the glow she felt from His praise, the feel of Him, the smell of Him, the taste of Him.

She finally settled back into a semblance of her old routine. She looked forward every day, even more than before, to the times she got to spend talking to Him.

And now she was meeting with him again at last. It had taken a while but they had finally managed to plan concurrent business trips so they could spend another few days together. He would be at her hotel room soon. She was so nervous. She looked down at herself, smoothing her skirt again. She had dressed up for him as she knew he would expect. She had on a grey skirt that came down to just above her knees with a conservative white blouse. Under it all she had on her sexiest black lace bra. She wasn’t wearing any panties as she knew he liked the idea of easy access and instead was wearing a garter belt and stockings. There was a knock at the door. He’s here, she quickly got up from where she had been sitting at the foot of the bed and made her way to the door. She stopped there for a moment, took a deep breath, and opened the door...

* * *

He had been planning out what he was going to do ever since they managed to work out the details to meet again. He had very much enjoyed their first meeting. She really was a natural slave and enjoyed surrendering control so well. Much to his fortune, she had turned out to be an excellent hypnotic subject as well and he had thoroughly enjoyed deepening her need to submit and obey over the time that they had known each other.

The elevator doors opened and he stepped out into the hotel hallway, checked a nearby sign, and headed briskly down the hall toward her room. He stopped in front of her door, smiled as he thought of the fun ahead, and knocked. He heard movement in the room, heard her approach the door, pause, and then the knob turned, the door opened, and he saw her standing in front of him. He gave her no time to say anything or take in what was happening but said her trance trigger as soon as the door opened. He knew that the surprise would work to his advantage and that she should slip into trance before she even realized what was happening. Sure enough her eyes took on a glazed look, her breathing shallowed, and she gave the response that was programmed into her when she fell into trance for him, “i obey”. He reached out to steady her as she swayed a bit.

“Go lie down on the bed, rose.” He stepped into the room, closing the door behind him as she turned and walked to the bed. He set the bag he had brought with him down on the table in the room as his slave settled down onto the bed. He pulled up one of the room’s chairs and sat down next to the bed and began deepening her trance, relaxing her more completely, taking away her thoughts and will, leaving her head empty but for his words, making his words into her thoughts. He knew that what he wanted might take some time but he was patient and knew that it would be worth it.

First he needed to suppress her memories. He had done this with her before but it had been a while ago so he built up to it slowly, taking her back to when he had done it before, having her relive that time, reinforcing it, letting her memories fade away. Before long she was basically a blank slate, only remembering that she belonged to him. Just the way he wanted her.

He then began to build the personality that he wanted to be hers when she woke up from trance—began to turn her into an actual pet. He had discovered in their time together that the idea of being treated as a pet was a huge turn on for her so he had decided to let her be one for a while. In removing her memories, the only sense of self that he had left to her was that she was female. He had not even left her with the idea of being human.

So he asked her now, “What are you, rose?”

After a brief moment she responded, “i am your property, Master.”

“Do you know anything else about yourself other than that you belong to Me?”

“No”

“Good girl. I want you to know that you are a dog, a pet. But not just any dog, you are a very special breed, very intelligent. Now, what are you?”

“i am a dog.”

He smiled to himself and began building on what he had started—teaching her to be the kind of pet that he wanted her to be, conditioning her to move on all fours, taking away her ability to understand any human speech but his, focusing her whole world on him, building in her the kind of mindless devotion and adoration that a dog has for its owner. He made sure that she would remember how to use the toilet—that was not a mess that he wanted to have to clean up. Of course, he had to make sure that she could still service his pleasure and so made sure she kept her knowledge of how to give a good blow job. That was to be a special treat for his dog, her reward for good behavior, his cock. In addition, he programmed her so that when she was sucking on him, her mouth would become a powerful erogenous zone (as he had done once before at their first meeting), turned it into a second pussy so that having him thrust into her mouth would be the same for her as having him thrust between her legs. Of course, he also reinforced her inhibition against cumming except when commanded by him.

Once he felt that she was ready, he had her strip to her bra, she didn’t have any panties on so he sent her to fetch a pair only to discover that she hadn’t brought any – ah well, he had trained her to go without. Fortunately, she had brought a pair of short shorts and so he had her slip into those instead. He planned to take her for a walk and while he would love to do so with her naked, he had no intention of getting the two of them in trouble for public indecency. He then had her get off the bed and curl up on the floor. He set a pair of triggers to allow him to bring her back to herself and turn her back into his dog and then woke her up to this new experience.

“Wake up, sleepy.” she heard her owner’s voice and opened her eyes, looking up at Him from where she was curled up on the floor at the foot of the bed. she scrambled up onto all fours and gazed up at Him adoringly, her tongue lolling slightly as she panted in excitement, her tail wagging as He reached down to pet her and scritch behind her ears.

“Good girl, rose, such a good dog.” she wagged her tail even harder at His praise, she loved it when He was happy with her. All that really mattered to her was making her owner happy. And she was a good dog. she learned new tricks very quickly and responded very well to voice commands. she knew she was smarter and better than other dogs and took great pride in it.

“Does rose want to go for a walk?” she perked up at that, she loved going for walks, loved the attention she always got from the people they met. They always recognized what a special dog she was. she walked over to the table that had her leash on it and turned to look at her Master, barking in excitement. He walked over to her and ruffled the fur on her head before picking up her leash and attaching it to her collar.

“Come on, girl.” He turned and started walking to the door. she felt the tug on her leash and felt a surge of pleasure wash through her, it felt so good to be on His leash. He opened the door and she followed Him out into the hall. They walked slowly down the hall. She stayed slightly behind Him, looking around and sniffing at the other doors. Another man came down the hall and looked at her with a look of shock and amazement on his face. She pondered at that, hadn’t he ever seen someone walking their dog before? She did, however, swell with pride at his attention and wagged her tail, trotting over to sniff his feet, legs, crotch, and butt. He seemed oddly agitated by her attention. she heard him say something to her owner but couldn’t understand. The only human she could understand was her Owner for some reason, but that was ok, He was the only one who mattered. “Go ahead and pet her if you like, she enjoys being petted.” she heard her Owner say and it was true. she wagged her tail even harder as the other man patted her head and ran his hand down her back and gave her wagging tail a scritch. That felt so good.

her Owner gave her leash a tug and they went back to their walk, eventually reaching the end of the hall and then turning around and going back to their room. Once they were back in the room, He took her leash off and held it out to her. she took the leash in her mouth and carried it back to the table and set it down. “Good girl. Does rose want a treat?” Ohhh, a treat, she loved treats and trotted back over to Him hopefully, gazing up at Him and panting.

“you have to sit first, rose, like I trained you.” She remembered. she got on her knees, not registering the incongruity of being a dog and having knees to kneel on, rested her rump back on her feet, spread her legs slightly, her back straight and gazed up at Him. “Good girl.” He praised her as He unzipped His pants to get her treat. It took all her willpower to not surge forward when she saw him pull her treat out of His pants, she wanted it so badly, to suck on it, feel it fill her mouth, savor the taste of it, but she waited like a good dog.

“Very good, rose.” He praised her and then he backed up and sat down in a nearby chair. Once seated, He pointed to the floor at His feet and commanded again, “Sit”. She scrambled up and moved to the floor in front of him, sitting again between His spread legs, her face so close to her treat that the scent of it filled her nose. That wonderful sight and smell made her so hungry, filled her with need. “Alright good dog, take your treat.” she barked once in excitement and gratitude and then took the treat in her mouth and began to suck, running her tongue over it, losing herself completely in the enjoyment of her treat. she could hear her Owner making sounds of happiness and pleasure and that made her suck all the more eagerly as she felt pleasure building up inside herself. her head bobbed up and down, her lips sliding over her treat, her tongue licking and teasing it. It felt so good in her mouth, filled her with such amazing pleasure. Small whimpers and moans of delight escaped her as she sucked hungrily. Then, suddenly, the treat jerked and convulsed and hot, salty liquid exploded into her mouth, she hungrily swallowed it all. This was her favorite part of the treat and she didn’t want to miss a single drop. she could feel her Owner’s hands on her head, holding her close as she swallowed all of her treat.

“Good dog. Have your reward.” At His words her body convulsed in intense pleasure, waves of it crashing over her, she went down to the floor, rolling around, whimpering and growling in pleasure as the waves of ecstasy washed over her. she loved being His dog and couldn’t imagine being anything else or being owned by anyone else.

The two of them had another wonderful few days together. Each night after their respective business He would turn her back into a dog and let her enjoy what was, for her, a wonderful, mindless experience of sheer pleasure.

On their last day together, when He got back from His business, He sat her down on the bed. “Before I take your mind away tonight, pet, there is something I need to talk with you about.”

She looked at Him attentively, her hands on her lap as they sat together on the bed. “What is it Master?”

“I have very much enjoyed getting to know you online and delving into that wonderfully submissive mind of yours. I had a wonderful time during our last visit together and am very much enjoying myself this time as well.” She nodded as He spoke. She felt the same way about their time together – it had truly been wonderful for her. He continued, “And so, my wonderful rose, I think that it is time for you to become fully mine. When you go back home after this trip, I want you to resign from your job, sell off everything that you don’t need, and then come to me to become both my wife and slave for the rest of your life.”

She squealed in delight at this proclamation and hurled herself at Him, throwing her arms around Him and kissing Him again and again saying, between kisses, “Oh yes, oh yes, yes Master. How I have longed for you to command that of me. It cannot happen soon enough.”

“Good girl. And now, it’s dog time for you again.” And with that she was no longer a person and no longer remembered anything about what they had been talking. She did, for some reason feel extra special that night but did not really know why. Playing with her Master just seemed to be even more fun than usual and her treat even tastier than normal. Her little dog brain didn’t worry overmuch about it though.

The next month of her life was the longest ever as she quit her job, said her good byes, and made all the necessary arrangements to leave her life here behind and start a new life as a slave. Every time she thought about it she flushed with pleasure and excitement. She could hardly wait until she was finally able to go to Him and become a slave forever – not having to worry about the responsibilities of the world ever again; able to just let the world go and live only for pleasing Him. She could imagine no better way to live.