The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Succubus Take Over

Part 10 — Finale

Harry woke on Thursday morning, naked on the floor of Meridiana’s apartment. Cum was dried upon his body, and he dimly recalled wanking himself into exhaustion and falling asleep the night before. Several people from his office had followed his Mistress home. Watching the orgy rage late into the night had driven him to hump his hand over and over, lost in the sight of Marcus and Jake fucking the four gorgeous women (Hiroko, Lydia, Cheryl and Meridiana herself) endlessly. Some of the participants were lying on the couch nearby, but others had retired back to the beds in the other rooms. Harry frowned, thinking that maybe one of those rooms had been his once, but the thought slipped away without consequence. He had no need of possessions anymore, only masturbation mattered…

Hearing a groan, Harry turned to see his boss, Wallace Pittman, slowly waking up. Like him, Wallace was naked and covered in his own ejaculate. Well, probably his. The two small-dicked males had sat on their knees, side-by-side, for hours as they wanked mindlessly to the orgy. It was possible they had got some of their cum on each other. Not that either were thinking clearly enough to care.

“What happened…?” Asked Pittman, glancing at himself and struggling to recall. Unlike Harry, Wallace’s mind had not yet been fully enslaved to Meridiana’s glory, and Harry pitied that his fellow wanker still suffered from a will of his own.

“You were obeying Mistress Meridiana,” Harry told him. “As it should be.”

The boss frowned. “But…” He began, trying to scrape together some sort of resistance, but he never got further. For at that moment, Meridiana herself walked into the room.

“Wakey wakey, my devotees of pleasure!” Announced the Succubus, her flawless naked body on full display as she entered with arms spread wide, a conqueror surveying the field of battle. On the sofa, Marcus and Cheryl, having fallen asleep in a 69 position, began to stir awake. As they roused, Meridiana looked down at the two wankers who had fallen asleep watching the sex show. “Harry and Wallace, I see you are both awake! Good!” She stood before them, running her dextrous hands over her tits and leering at them. “Time for your first jerks of the day!”

“Yes, Mistress,” Said Harry at once, stroking his tiny cock to life and letting his gaze fall to her long, smooth legs and delicate feet. Fapping within moments, his erection felt good and he sped up to full wank.

Pittman, however, was still trying to resist, the sleep having cleared his head. “I… I must be getting home…” He said, struggling to make sense of things.

Meridiana smiled confidently, knowing that this would not take long. Cupping her breasts, she bent down a bit, forcing them into the kneeling man’s gaze. “You are a wanker,” She told him firmly, “You wank for my tits!”

Wallace’s eyes glazed over as his hands went involuntarily to his small penis. “I am a wanker…” He repeated, “I wank for your tits…”

“Good boy,” Meridiana purred, watching his hands go to work on his tiny cock. “Today, you are going to come to work and join us in the records room. The women and REAL men are going to fuck all day, and YOU are going to watch and fap your loser brain out. Understand?”

“I am a wanker… I wank for your tits…” Intoned the broken male, jerking as his eyes were glued to her chest.

The Succubus chuckled. “That’s it… no more thoughts… just hump your hand and let ME think for you… let me take control of your company… while you just fap your life away…”

Pittman did not react at all to her words, and Meridiana knew that she had won. The office—and ALL of its people—were pretty much hers!

* * *

Shy and nervous as ever, Amy Stepson kept her head down as she worked. She had been at the office for two hours, alone at her computer, and had spoken to no-one. Her one friend, Harry, was absent from his adjacent cubicle, and she assumed that their bitch of a manager, Hirakata, was using him for some difficult and laborious task.

She tucked a loose strand of her fair, blonde-white hair behind her right ear, rubbed her eyes, and redoubled her efforts on her task. Amy accessed the next account and brought up the digital file.

“Damn!” She hissed under her breath. The file was an older one, with little more than the name added to the system. She would have to go downstairs to the records room, hunt for the physical file, and then enter the whole thing into the system manually before she could continue. What a hassle!

Rising, Amy crept from her cubicle, moving swiftly and keeping her head down. Her workmates tended to be mean and aggressive—with the exception of Harry—and she always tried to avoid them. She reached the end of the row of cubicles without making eye contact with anyone, and made for the stairs

Amy headed down to the labyrinth of bookshelves and records, a madman’s design of odd turns and dead ends, ceiling high with records arranged under a bizarre filing system. Amy could smell the scent of old paper in the air, and there was nothing but silence. Being alone down here creeped her out, and she hoped she could find the file quickly.

Amy wandered for about ten minutes, pressing deeper into the maze in her quest to find the obscure paperwork. She felt that she was closing in, when suddenly she heard a sound. It sounded like… a moan?

Worry shot through her. A moan of pain, perhaps? Was someone injured? She knew that were one of these bookshelves to fall and hit someone, they could be alone and without help for hours! Moving quickly, Amy rushed on, trying to find the source of the sound. She heard the moan again as she rounded a bend, and then another. She reached a T-junction, glancing left then right….

And stopped dead in shock!

At the end of a short corridor of bookshelves, there was an open area. And in it, lounged out on cushions on the floor, there was an orgy taking place! The moans were not of pain, but of pleasure, as several of her workmates—including that bitch Hirakata—fucked each other senseless.

Shocked by the half-dozen nude men and women screwing with wild-eyed abandon, Amy recovered her wits enough to jump back, taking cover in the T-junction and peeking around, ensuring she was not seen.

Amy could not see all of the scene from her vantage point, and there may have been participants hidden from her vision, but what she saw now was plenty! She saw Jake White, the hottest guy in her office, completely nude. Amy had a bit of a crush on White, but she had never had the courage to approach him. And now she got to see his magnificent toned naked body, his firm ass and colossal cock, as he went to work on red-haired Cheryl Alder. Amy watched as White, a look of raw lust on his face, forced Cheryl’s legs apart and rammed her pussy with his massive erection.

Cheryl gasped, eyes wide with pleasure, as White rampantly fucked her. The red-head moaned and squealed, sounds of pure carnal delight that Amy had never heard before. Amy was very simple, she had never had sex or even watched porn, and now she found herself utterly entranced by what she was witnessing. She paid no attention to the other men and women engaging in passionate sex around them, and focused instead on White and Alder.

White faced away from her, and while she could not see his gorgeous face, she could see his magnificent ass moving back and forth with every powerful thrust, and could also see Alder’s face contorted in open-mouthed pleasure, mindlessly wailing as she got her every thought fucked away.

‘Don’t you wish it was you…?’

The thought slipped effortlessly into Amy’s mind, though she had no idea where it came from. But this stray thought was right… the more she stared at White, the more she wished that he was fucking HER…

‘Yes… it would feel SO GOOD…. Just to lie back and get FUCKED by a BIG HARD man like him….’

Amy shuddered at the thought, these ideas coming out of the depths of her subconscious and filling her head. She kept staring, time losing all meaning as she watched, her head slowly but surely filling with fantasies. Amy could feel her body responding, growing hotter and hotter with need. She did not even notice her right hand slowly, almost with a mind of its own, slip between her legs and begin gently teasing…

‘Go on… touch yourself… no-one will notice… just enjoy yourself…’ Urged the voice in her head.

Amy had no idea what part of her mind was spawning these twisted impulses, and she struggled to resist. No, it was not right, she was in the records room, at work…

‘They don’t care… look at them fucking and having fun… you can have fun TOO… just… touch yourself…’

The voice was quietly strong, constant and insistent... Amy’s hands continued to tease herself through her trousers, sending a tingling sensation through her body, but it was not enough!

‘You need more… your DESERVE more… just slip your hand inside… and touch yourself…’

The words echoed around Amy’s mind, blocking out all other thoughts until only one impulse remained. “Yes…” She found herself whispering aloud, “Touch… myself…” And so saying, she slipped her hand inside her underpants and began to finger her pussy. “Oh!” She gasped aloud, feeling the heat and need inside her take over. “Oh yes…” Amy hissed as she shoved her fingers in and out of her wet cunt. “Nnnghhh,” She moaned aloud.

‘Good… GOOD… you NEED this… masturbate… just relax and masturbate… watch Jake and make your pussy feel GOOD…’

The thoughts kept coming, one dirty idea after another, and Amy let the ideas overwhelm and control her. Her cunt was burning, every touch sending electric pleasure cascading through her body. Amy barely realised that she had forced off her trousers and pants completely, and sank to her knees, naked from the waste down with her legs spread.

Amy kept staring at the hot fuck-fest going on, her own eyes wide with pleasure as she played with herself. Her pussy felt SO GOOD and she eagerly masturbated more frantically than she had ever done in her life. She was no longer peeking around the corner and instead just kneeling in the open, furiously rubbing herself. At least four of the orgy participants could have spotted her easily, but they did not, too consumed with their own sex to care.

Amy was lost in a lust-filled haze, utterly oblivious to anything save her own pleasure. She began to speed up, her fingers working her clit furiously as she began to feel the rush of approaching orgasm. Surrendering to it, she tipped back her head and moaned loud and long, shuddering as a mind-blowing burst of pleasure tore through her. She came HARD, the orgasm roaring through her every part of her body. Shaking and wailing, Amy rode the sensation for as long as she could, her hand still rubbing frantically at her pussy. “Fuuuucckkkkkk!” She cried out as she experienced the greatest high of her life!

Shuddering, breathing heavily, the sensation passed, and Amy’s mind slowly came back from oblivion. As rational thought returned, she glanced down at her half naked body, her dripping pussy on full display for any of the orgy participants who might glance her way!

Suddenly panicked, she looked about frantically and spotted her discarded lower clothes. Snatching them up, she dove back around the T-junction, out of sight, and hurriedly got dressed. Her pussy was still so wet and hot, and she felt a tingle as she slid her panties on over it, but she forced the sensation aside. Amy had never done anything so brazen, and certainly not at work, and fear and guilt now controlled her.

Dressed at last, she turned and fled back the way she had come, praying that no-one had seen or heard her depraved antics.

Meanwhile, the Succubus Meridiana emerged from the corner of the orgy, unseen by this newest human who had stumbled into her den of delights. She had now tasted this Amy Stepson’s lust, and she smiled…

* * *

Sat back at her desk, shaking with nerves, Amy was a mess. In her shy fear and anxiety, she was convinced that she had been seen, and that Hirakata and the others were now telling the whole office that Amy Stepson liked go and masturbate in the records room!

(It did not occur to Amy that having an ORGY in the records room was worse, and that those participating would most likely keep quiet about Amy’s antics in order for her to keep quiet about theirs.)

Needless to say, Amy had not found the file she needed, so she shunted that bit of work aside and tried to get on with something else. Tried. Her nerves ate at her every thought. She was convinced that everyone in the office were watching her, judging her. Every time someone walked past her cubicle, she was convinced that they were about to enter and inform her that she was fired.

Morning turned to afternoon and Amy slowly began to relax. She began to believe that perhaps she was not spotted, and that perhaps she was safe. Amy was then able to focus on work again. Except…

Except she was now thinking about what she had seen. Thinking about Jake White… so hot… so athletic… so NAKED… the sight of his gorgeous bare ass was burned into her mind… the sight of him fucking… so strong and powerful…

In the next cubicle over, out of sight of Stepson, Meridiana smiled. Putting on clothes and leaving her orgy was a bother, but the Succubus was curious to screw with Amy. She reached out again, delving into Stepson’s mind, and gave the pleasure centre of her mind a gentle caress…

Amy could hear those whispers in the back of her mind again. Gentle, soft, endlessly insistent. She was reminded of how good it felt to touch herself… to just spread her legs and play with her hot, wet, eager pussy….

Oh fuck! Just thinking about it was making her feel that need again! Amy could feel that tingle in her body, that heat spreading through her cunt. She tried to shove it aside and focus on the work on her computer, but in her mind’s eye all she could see was Jake White naked…

Amy could feel her cheeks flush, and felt herself begin to tremble. She had NEVER been so horny before, and she had no idea how to handle it.

‘Oh, but you DO know how to handle it…’ whispered that sweetly seductive part of her subconscious. ‘And it will feel SO good…’

It did not take long for her to surrender to the suggestion. Breathing heavily, she rose from her desk and popped her head out of the cubicle. No one was around, and the route to the women’s bathroom was clear. She hurried along, trying not to seem like she was in a rush but eager to… to… She could not quite confess to herself what she was planning, but her body was moving like it had a mind of its own and Amy was just along for the ride.

Into the bathroom, and from the open stalls it looked empty. She picked one, diving inside and ensuring that she locked the door behind her. She put down the lid of the toilet and sat down on it, and then frantically pulled down her trousers and underpants. She was barely thinking anymore, letting that voice inside dictate her actions.

‘That’s it… expose that pussy…’ said the voice, and just revealing her hot wetness to the cool air felt good. She had not realised until now how constraining clothing was.

‘Now…’ said the voice, as images of Jake White’s nude body flashed through her mind, ‘touch yourself!’

Amy could not hold back anymore. Just the slightest caress of her delicate fingers between her legs sent a surge of pure pleasure through her. She gasped openly, but was barely aware of herself to then bite down on her lower lip, forcing herself not to moan as she fingered her pussy.

Oh fuck yes! Every stroke felt amazing, and with every jolt of delight she craved more! How had she not realised before now how good it felt to play with herself? And how much better would it feel to be fucked by a gorgeous hunk like White?

Legs spread she began to really get into it, writhing on her precarious perch and struggling not to fall off. Dimly she heard the door to the bathroom open and someone come in, but at this point she was already too far gone to care. She kept fucking her hand, rubbing her clit ever faster as her mind spun in pleasure. Amy accidently kicked the door as her parted legs shuddered with pleasure, and she heard a voice call out, “are you okay in there?”

“Yes!” Amy gasped back, not capable of anything more articulate.

The other woman said something else, but Amy was past listening or caring. Hell, the other could have opened the door and watched and still Amy would have kept going. She was so close now… a little more… yes… yes… YES!

“FUCK!” she cried out, as her whole body shook with the whirlwind of orgasmic ecstasy that tore through her. Bucking and writhing, he knocked the walls of the stalls, making a racket but barely noticing.

Finally she calmed down, her head clearing as the pleasure passed. She took a few shuddering breaths as she tried to calm her hot body down. Suddenly, with a guilty rush of horror and embarrassment, Amy realised that she had done, and that someone had noticed!

Mortified beyond belief, she pulled up her pants and trousers, and frantically licked her hand clean of pussy-juice. Looking bashful and ashamed, she slowly unlocked the door and stepped out of the stall, hoping that her audience had departed.

No such luck. Of all people, Hiroko Hirakata stood there, arms crossed over her perfect suit and a stern look on her face. “Well,” she said, eyes flashing with menace, “what were you doing in there?”

* * *

Amy’s mind spun as she sat down in Mr Pittman’s office, terrified that she was about to be fired. She was almost shaking as she stared across the desk, but it was not Mr Pittman who Hirataka had led her to. Instead, it was the new Head of Human Resources, Meridiana. She had heard of this woman and her new role, but was unsure what to call her. Was Meridiana her first name or surname?

Meridiana, as gorgeous as Amy had heard, sat across from her, evidently on a stool for Amy could not see the back of her chair. Meridiana was dressed in a fine suit, but it seemed too small for her and her ample breasts bulged as she sat at the desk and smiled at Amy.

“So, Ms Stepson, do you know why you have been called in here?” she asked.

Amy was so nervous, so convinced that she was in deep trouble, but she tried to stall and deflect. “Uh… um… is… is Mr Pittman not going to join us? This is his office… so I figured…”

“Oh,” said Meridiana with a sly grin, “I’m sure he’ll be COMING any minute now,” she said, as if laughing at some inside joke. “He said that you and I could begin, though. This won’t take long.”

Amy gulped. She was fired, she knew it!

Meridiana stared at her. “Ms Hirataka has told me what she heard. I think we both know what you were doing in the bathroom,” she said sternly, smile gone.

Amy blushed. “I… I…”

“Don’t interrupt me,” said Meridiana, continuing. “Now, I don’t need to know the details. I just need to know that it won’t happen again.”

The relief on the other woman’s face was obvious. “You… you mean I’m not fired?” she asked, hopeful.

“Oh, no firing,” said Meridiana lightly, “not for a first offence. From now on, though, if you feel the need to do things like that, you must do them outside of work. You will do that, won’t you?”

“Um… I…” mumbled Amy, confused by the question.

Meridiana leaned across the table, and looked Amy right in the eyes. “I am sending you home early today. You will go and deal with your urges, so you can come to work tomorrow and focus on your job,” she said firmly.

“What… what are you asking?” said Amy, confused. Was the Head of HR really telling her to… to…?

Meridiana’s eyes met Amy’s, and the shy woman found herself staring into her dark and powerful eyes. When Meridiana next spoke, her words seemed strong, commanding, almost hypnotic. “Once home,” she told Amy firmly, “you will watch porn, and you… WILL… masturbate!”

The words seemed to echo in Amy’s mind, replaying again and again as she stared into Meridiana’s eyes. “I…” she said dumbly, “I…”

The succubus smiled as she reached into the mortal’s mind and felt her resistance evaporating. Her powers were growing by leaps and bounds, this was all so delightfully easy! “You will watch porn,” she said again.

The words forced their way into Amy’s head, combining with the ones already echoing around her mind. “I… will… watch porn…” she said slowly.

“And you… will… masturbate!” said Meridiana triumphantly.

“I will…” said Amy, trying not to, part of her too embarrassed, but compelled regardless. “I will… will… masturbate…”

“You will masturbate,” said Meridiana one last time, knowing that she had won.

“I will masturbate,” said Amy again, almost without thinking.

“Go, then” said Meridiana, dismissing her.

In a daze, Amy rose from the chair and left the room, legs moving almost of their own accord.

Meridiana watched her go, and once the door shut, she laughed. “Oh, this is going to be good!” she said aloud. “Wouldn’t you agree, Mr Pittman?” she asked, and looked down.

The succubus was not sat on a stool, as Amy had thought, but on the firm’s boss. Mr Pittman, naked, was down on all fours, and Meridiana was sat upon his back. She was actually only wearing her suit shirt and jacket, and was nude from the waste down. Her bare ass was sat on Pittman’s back, just the touch of it driving him wild. Too far gone and lost to her dominance, just being used as her chair was making him insanely hard. For the duration of the talk with Amy, he had been supporting himself on two knees and just one hand, as his free one pumped his small cock. Meridiana could feel the mortal shaking as he jerked himself.

“You may chant now, loser, no more need to be silent,” she told him.

“I am a wanker…” he intoned to the floor as he fapped to the feel of her sitting on him, “I wank for Meridiana… I am a wanker… I wank for Meridiana…”

She smiled. She had been training him to jerk merely to the thought of her, without having to see her tits, and it had worked. Pittman’s mind and will were slipping away by the second. “Very good, wanker,” she said. “Now, I promised Ms Stepson that you would be COMING any minute now. Don’t make a liar of me.”

Almost at once Pittman began to moan as he spurted messily onto the floor of his office, trembling with pleasure so much that Meridiana had to be careful to remain perched upon him. As the mortal beneath lost himself in the throws of ecstasy, the succubus laughed again as she fed. Oh, this was going perfectly!

* * *

Amy’s apartment was small, barely two rooms and a small bathroom, and she hated it. Still, it was home. She entered still in a daze, barely cognizant of her journey home. Closing the door behind her, she dropped her handbag and walked to the sofa. Collapsing down upon it, she pondered the strange day she had had.

It all began with that weird orgy she had seen, it was all their fault! It was because of them—and Jake White’s gorgeous naked body—that she had lost control! Amy was not like that! She was not someone who played with herself in the records room, or in the bathroom! And now she had been sent home to watch porn and masturbate, like an addict who had to get it out of their system!

Well, resolved Amy, angry at this ludicrous situation, she was not going to do that. She would get control of herself, and she would be fine, and she would not do what Meridiana had said.

After all, Amy mused, she had never looked at porn before. She did not even know how to find any porn! After all, it could not be THAT easy to find online, could it?

She tried to put that thought from her mind and looked at the small TV sat in the corner. Amy reached out to the remote control, but instead her eyes fell on the laptop sat on the coffee table nearby. There was nothing good on TV yet, she reasoned, so she might as well check her emails. Yes, just that, nothing else.

She took the laptop and had a look. She responded to a mail from a friend and deleted some spam. Just routine stuff, and Amy felt like she should be doing something else.

‘You will watch porn…’ an insidious voice whispered in the back of her mind.

No, she thought, trying to resist. There was no way! As if she could just summon porn by merely typing it into a search engine!

‘You WILL watch porn…’ the voice repeated, louder and stronger, as if growing in response to her resistance.

Fine, let’s see how pointless it is, thought Amy. Without even thinking, she opened a new window in her browser and typed in ‘porn’. Her naïve eyes went wide in shock as a plethora of video sites presented themselves. They… they can’t be free, can they? She wondered. Simply because of curiosity, she clicked on one.

“Oh my god!” Amy gasped aloud. A bounty of free videos, some quite short but others movie-length, presented themselves. A list of types of porn appeared on the left-hand side next to some popular recent video thumbnails. There were SO MANY varieties of porn! She had no idea!

‘You will watch porn…’ the words came back, and dimly she was aware that they were spoken with Meridiana’s powerful, irresistible voice. Somehow, that did not seem to matter. She barely noticed the words anymore as they spoke again, ‘You will watch porn! You will watch porn…’

Almost in a trance, Amy clicked on one of the types of porn. Just simple guy-on-girl, and instantly she was presented with a multitude of videos. She scrolled down to the list of thumbnail images, not even sure what she was looking for until she found it. There! A big, tall guy with dark hair, chiselled features and a large cock. He was not quite Jake White, but he was close. Smiling, she clicked on the video and stared in wonder as it began.

It was amazing. Amy thought back to the live sex-show she had seen that morning, watching White fuck Cheryl Adler, and this was very similar. The man in the video was so strong and powerful, his gorgeous body fucking the brains out of the fortunate woman he was with. The look of pure ecstatic joy on her face was just like Adler’s earlier, and once again, Amy was jealous.

“You will watch porn…” Meridiana’s voice whispered, “and you will masturbate…”

Amy felt herself grow hot and needy, just as she had twice before that day. Both times she had resisted because she was in public, but now she was at home, alone, and safe from being seen. That made it easier. Still, part of her fought, but the voice was insistent. “You will masturbate… you will masturbate…”

Amy continued to watch the porn as she slowly, almost unconsciously, began to strip. She was only dimly aware that she was soon completely naked. She placed the laptop on the coffee table and spread her legs, gently rubbing her clit as she watched and fantasised that she was the woman in the video. It would feel SO GOOD to get fucked like that! She WANTED to be fucked like that! She NEEDED to be fucked like that!

‘You will masturbate!’ commanded the voice, but it had already won. The words echoed around Amy’s mind, obliterating all other thoughts as she sped up fingering herself. Oh fuck that felt good! Playing with her pussy felt SO FUCKING GOOD!

Faster and faster she went, openly moaning and gasping with every electric jolt of pleasure that surged through her. This felt amazing! Why had she ever fought it?

Suddenly she climaxed, her third orgasm of the day and it felt even better than the ones before it! “OH YES!” she cried out, body trembling with the explosive pleasure of release, blazing through her mind and annihilating the last of her resistance in a shower of ecstasy.

Amy savoured the sensation for as long she could, but sadly it passed, and she sagged back into the sofa, a hot and sweaty mess. Gasping, her mind slowly stopped spinning and she got some sense of what she had done.

And she had liked it!

For a few seconds she thought she was done. But then… slowly, she leaned forward, and tapped the laptop’s touchpad. She scrolled down to another video and, after a slight pause, clicked on it.

* * *

Four hours later, and Amy was still at her laptop. She had begun to watch other varieties of porn as she sat with her legs spread, touching herself as perverse image after perverse image appeared before her. Naked, eyes wide with pleasure, she eagerly absorbed every sight and every orgasmic sensation, growing ever more addicted every time she came.

“I will watch porn…” she repeated, without even noticing, “and I will masturbate… I will watch porn… and I will masturbate…”

* * *

Amy awoke, groggy as if she was hungover, and glanced around in confusion. She was lying in her living room, not on her bed, and for some reason she was naked! Suddenly her antics of the previous night came back to her, and she stared at her laptop as if it had betrayed her. She must have fallen asleep after the twentieth orgasm, and the laptop had powered down and was in sleep mode.

Glancing at the clock on the wall, she realised how late it was! It was Friday morning and she had work! Panicking, she leapt up and dashed to the shower. A quick wash and she threw on some clean clothes. Then out the door as fast as she could to catch the bus.

On the way to work, she kept replaying the events of yesterday in her mind, wondering what had gotten into her. It all began with that orgy in the records room! They were clearly to blame! By the time she reached the office, she had resolved to expose the freaks and, by exorcising them, get rid of whatever had messed her up too!

Reaching her cubicle and logging in her computer with just seconds to go before she was due to start, Amy wondered how to proceed. She had a cell phone, so maybe she could just record the weirdos in action? Maybe, but video footage could be faked, it would be much better if she had another witness with another phone.

Suddenly, she heard activity in the next cubicle. It was Gregson, the one person in the office she actually liked and trusted!

“Harry!” she said, coming around to his cubicle and finding him at his computer. Her friend turned to face her, that tired look in his eyes that she had seen in him too often of late. Normally she would ask if he was feeling alright, but she was too focused on recruiting him for his help. “I need to tell you something. Are you free?”

He nodded. “Yes…” he said, as if the words were a labour. “I will… listen.”

She grabbed a chair and sat down next to him, and whispered out an abridged account of the previous day. Amy was far too embarrassed to mention her instances of frenzied masturbation, but she told him about the orgy downstairs. “I don’t know if they are doing their… deviancy again today,” she said at the end of it, “but if they are we need to do something about it. This is a place of work, and this sort of thing is not right. Agreed?”

“Agreed,” he replied dumbly, and again she felt a pang of sympathy for how exhausted her friend had been recently.

“Great. Now, grab your phone, and let’s head down to the records room. A few pics from both of us should expose these freaks!” she said with determination. Harry fumbled in his jacket, produced his smart phone, and then followed her from the cubicle.

They proceeded downstairs to the records room floor. The musty smelling stacks of files stretched before them, the familiar maze that both Amy and Harry knew well. Amy led the way, her friend quietly following, and soon she heard the sounds of orgiastic moaning, punctuated by squeals of delight.

Amy blushed as she recalled herself making similar sounds the previous night, but forced the memory aside. “There!” she said to Harry. “I knew they were at it again! Let’s expose them!”

She surged on ahead, eager to end this nonsense once and for all, and rounded a bend to see the cleared area up ahead. Once again she could see several naked people there, engaging in frenzied sex. It was hard for her to discern who exactly, for there was just a mass of quivering flesh, but Amy’s eyes lit up as she saw Jake White. He was standing nude and proud, while a woman on her knees before him eagerly sucked his cock while fingering herself.

‘You wish that was you, don’t you…?’ the voice within her said.

Amy nodded, standing openly and gawking at the sight. She felt the heat spreading through her, her arousal growing, as she focused on White’s firm body and handsome face. Just like before, the stirring inside her was powerful and undeniable, and though Amy had braced herself for a relapse, she was wholly unprepared for how strong it was. “No…” she gasped, feeling the need pulse through her and struggling against it.

“Are you okay?” asked Harry, standing beside her.

“What?” Amy said, startled. She had forgotten about him completely. “Yes, just… let’s take some photos quickly before they see us!” she said, and fumbled for her phone.

The other did not lift his phone, and simply stared at her.

“Harry, hurry up!” she said, nervous about them noticing.

Her friend just stared at her with glazed eyes. Then he suddenly moved, grabbing her by the shoulders. “Hey!” Amy cried out in confusion, as he began shoving her towards the orgy up ahead. “Harry, stop!” she protested, finding it hard to resist his strength. She had no idea that he was that strong! She struggled to get free, but Harry pushed her inexorably clear of the tunnel of records and into the open area where the orgy was taking place.

In horror and confusion, Amy found herself brought before the naked perverts. As one they ceased their fuck-fest and all turned to face her. Despite being the only one in the room clothed, Amy suddenly felt very naked and exposed. She looked at them. Women like Hiroko Hirakata, Lydia Blaise and Cheryl Alder she recognised, along with men like Jake White, but there were others she did not know.

And presiding over it all, sat on a grand throne-like chair, was the Head of HR, Meridiana. Openly naked, she licked her lips as Amy was brought before her. “Restrain her,” she commanded softly. At once, Blaise and Alder rose and grabbed Amy firmly by the arms. She tried to shake them free, but the nude blond and red head did their jobs well.

“What are you doing?” Amy demanded of Meridiana, recognising her as the leader.

The gorgeous Hispanic woman spread her arms. “I’m taking over, of course!” she said simply. “These mindless puppets serve me well… as will you!”

“Go to hell!” spat Amy, angry.

Meridiana smiled. “Been there, done that,” she said. “But I do like your defiance! And here I thought you were a quiet one!”

“I’m not getting drawn in,” said Amy. “Once I expose your little cult to Mr Pittman, you will…” she trailed off as Meridiana grinned. She pointed, and Amy followed her gesture to the corner of the room. “Oh no!” she gasped, as she beheld her boss, naked and on his knees, lazily wanking his cock with a dumb, vacant look on his face.

“Yes…” purred Meridiana triumphantly. “Pittman has already lost. His mind is slipping away, and his resistance is all but gone. Shall I show you?” she asked Amy. Looking over at the boss, she casually commanded, “cum now, slave.”

Amy watched in horror as Pittman sped up, fapping his cock frantically. His eyes went wide as he moaned obscenely, jerking himself stupid and uncaring of who saw. Moments later his small cock erupted, his jism spilling messily over his hands and the floor. As he did so, he gasped and shook with pleasure, crying out, “I am a wanker… I wank for Meridiana!”

“No…” said Amy, stunned and suddenly very afraid. “Harry! Harry, help me! We need to escape!” she cried out desperately. She struggled again against Blaise and Alder, managing to twist and see behind her, and what she saw made her heart sink. “No, Harry, not you too!”

Her friend was already naked, and like Pittman he was down on his knees and stroking his cock. He too had a blank look on his face, an expression of dull contentment as stared at the gathered naked women and idly wanked. Amy stared at him, aghast at the betrayal, and heard Meridiana laughing. Turning back to face her, she saw how amused the Head of HR was.

“Your friend’s mind was lost long ago,” Meridiana told her. “Don’t get confused. This is not the part where your friend overcomes what’s been done to him and saves the day. Instead…” she grinned and lifted a bare foot. As if recognising some signal, Harry shuffled over to her, grabbing the foot with his left hand and pressed it to his nose while continuing to fap with his right. He took a few deep breaths of her sweaty toes, moaning in delight as he got high on the scent, and then he came. Fapping quickly, his cock spurted as he moaned with orgasmic pleasure. Amy did not want to watch but could not look away as her friend let the ecstasy wash over him, seemingly enslaving him further as it had Pittman. What was going on?

“Now,” said Meridiana, lifting her gaze from Harry (who was already stroking again) and regarding Amy, “what to do with you?”

“I… I will not be corrupted!” declared Amy, though the fear in her voice was evident.

“Oh?” asked Meridiana, a dark eyebrow arched in amusement. “And I suppose that means you did NOT act on my commands yesterday and watch porn and masturbate all evening?”

Amy suddenly felt very guilty and could not resist blushing and looking away. This was all the confirmation Meridiana needed, and she laughed again. “Strip her!” she then ordered.

“No!” protested Amy, as more slaves came forward and, as some restrained her, others took scissors and began cutting away her clothes. “No, please!” she said, afraid and suddenly begging before she knew what she was doing. “Please just let me go, I won’t tell anyone!”

“Oh, I know you won’t!” said Meridiana, as her followers pulled away bits of clothing. Amy soon felt the cool air on her bare skin, the feel of the cold steel scissors making her instinctively hold still and not move so much. Soon she was completely naked and held in place by fully five slaves. One of them, she noticed to her sorrow, was Harry, blank and mindlessly obedient to his Mistress’s commands.

With Amy nude, the slaves parted her legs as Meridiana left her throne and came over to kneel between the helpless woman’s feet. She stared at Amy’s exposed pussy, making her victim feel vulnerable, and embarrassed. “Poor girl,” mused Meridiana, lifting a hand and reaching out to Amy’s cunt. “Before yesterday, you had no idea of the true pleasure hidden between your legs…”

“No… stop…” begged Amy, as Meridiana’s hand drew closer to her pussy lips.

“Your shock and anger at Harry’s betrayal offered you some brief strength,” said Meridiana, “but the time for you to resist is over. Let’s bring out your inner slut…” she said, and reached out with her powers. She could feel Amy’s thoughts being spread before her, and could see in her mind’s eye how it all linked together. Reaching out with her abilities, she found the underdeveloped lust centre of Amy’s mind and, with a bolt of raw desire, charged it.

Amy gasped, eyes wide, as a surge of sexual desire shot through her. “Uh!” she exclaimed, suddenly feeling hot and needy. She had felt this before, several times the previous day, but this was FAR stronger. “Oh! Oh…” she moaned as her pussy tingled with pleasure.

Meridiana smiled. “Good girl,” she said, and finally touched Amy’s cunt. She found it wet and hot already, and gently teased it with her fingertips. With expert skill, she turned her hand (and only her hand) into its natural succubus red. At once her magical touch did its work, a succubus’s skin designed to provide maximum pleasure to whatever it came in contact with.

Amy cried out in delight at once. “Oh fuck!” she moaned, as raw ecstasy flowed through her pussy. The sensation burned through her mind, her eyes wide with pleasure as she felt it surging through her.

“Yes…” Meridiana said soothingly, “let it go. Let that pathetic brain melt and surrender to me…” As she spoke, she fingered Amy’s pussy while pouring more lust into her soul. The mortal gasped and writhed, incredibly turned on and feeling the hot need consume her.

“No…” she managed as her mind drowned in pleasure, “please… no…”

“You can’t fight it,” Meridiana told her. “Enjoy your fall!” With that, she really began to tease Amy’s clit, while showering her mind with more lust.

“Nnnnggghh…” exclaimed Amy as she was overwhelmed. “No…” she managed, just that one word requiring all the will she could muster. “I… I am…. not like this…” she protested, gasping the words out between obscene moans.

Meridiana was surprised by the mortal’s continued defiance, and changed tactics. She reached out again, and spoke softly into the depths of Amy’s mind.

‘Give in…’ whispered the voice inside Amy’s head. ‘Remember last night? It felt SO GOOD to just masturbate… to surrender to the pleasure and ENJOY your pussy…’

“Please… no….” mumbled Amy, but there was no real strength in her words. The raw, hot pleasure surged through her, and it was getting so hard to think. Why… why was she saying ‘no’ again?

‘Yes… forget everything else…’ said Meridiana’s sexy and seductive voice in her mind. ‘Let go… just… let go…’

The pleasure was now all-consuming, and Amy could no longer think of anything but the heat in her pussy. The word ‘no’ died on her lips, lost under a tidal wave of ecstasy as her more complex thoughts began to die. Instead there was just need, raw and primal NEED to be satisfied. She craved orgasm, ached for it, and there was no longer anything else in her world.

“All too easy,” said Meridiana, seeing the light of defiance going out of the mortal’s desperate eyes. “Tell me, do you want to cum?”

“Yes!” gasped Amy, the words the only ones that made sense to her. “Must… cum!” she begged, unable to think of anything else. “Please… make me cum!” she found herself begging. A dim memory of defiance told her she should not, but that thought was lost under the pleasure and need.

“Oh, I think that could be arranged!” said Meridiana with a smirk. “Jake, come here!”

Amy gasped, face contorting in frustration as Meridiana withdrew her ever-so pleasing hand. No, she needed her to continue! But as the gorgeous woman withdrew, the amazing figure of Jake White stepped into view instead. His firm body was naked and glistening with sweat, his six-pack abs so sexy to behold. And his big, thick cock, red and delicious-looking, was on full display for her eager gaze.

Amy stared at him, entranced, her pussy burning with need and her mind burning with lust. “Yes!” she cried out. “Fuck me! Please! Fuck me!” she begged.

Wordlessly, Jake complied. Kneeling down, he grabbed her firmly by the thighs and pulled her close. Only then did Amy notice that the others were no longer holding her in place, but any vague thought of escape died as White rammed his huge erection into her in one smooth motion.

“FUCK!” she cried out in primal ecstasy as his size filled her. This was her first time, and there was pain, but the pleasure was so intense that she did not care! She gave herself to the exquisite delight as he began fucking her intensely, every thrust delivering indescribable ecstasy. She reached up, grabbing his handsome face and pulling it close as she kissed him passionately and repeatedly, moaning obscenely between each one.

Meridiana watched as the inevitable happened. Amy gasped, shook, and then cried out in explosive orgasm. Her whole body trembled and bucked with ecstasy, the flood of pleasure taking her to new plateaus of sensation. Meridiana savoured the sight of watching the mortal being consumed by her lust, teasing her own pussy as she fed on Amy’s orgasm. The fall of a virgin felt so DELICIOUS! The succubus also tipped back her head and moaned in delight as the mortal rode the tide of orgasm, wailing openly as the last of her resistance died. The surge of power filled Meridiana, charging her up and fuelling her abilities even more.

Amy slowly came down from her orgasmic high, but Jake was not done. Mindlessly he continued fucking her, and in moments she began to sigh and moan, getting back into it. Yes, thought Meridiana, her latest victim was going nowhere. “Return to your activities, my slaves,” she commanded to everyone else, satisfied that they would not be needed to stop Amy fleeing.

At once the others resumed fucking and wanking as was their roles. With a smirk, Meridiana walked over to Harry, who was sat on his knees and staring at Amy’s bare feet as he tugged on his tiny cock. The succubus wondered if there was ever anything between the two friends, if in another life they could have been something more? Truly, she did not care, but Harry seemed to be quite into his friend’s toes.

“You betrayed your one friend,” she said to Harry, “all to indulge your addiction to wanking. How does that make you feel?” she asked him tauntingly.

Harry just kept fapping, lost in the sensation of stroking his tiny dick. Eventually he began to moan with the pleasure of release, spurting his watery jism and letting this latest orgasm obliterate more of his mind. The vacant expression on his face told her everything. “Yes, you don’t care, do you?” realised Meridiana. “I’d say that you probably don’t even know her name anymore, but that would be an understatement. The more realistic question would be if you remember YOUR name?”

He looked up at her, eyes full of mindless obedience and nothing else. “I… am… a wanker…” he droned, and resuming jerking.

Meridiana laughed. Soon, she vowed, the entire office would be as broken as this!

TO BE CONCLUDED