The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Succubus Take Over

Part 9 — The Cult Grows

Wednesday morning and Meridiana, Harry and Hiroko arrived at work early. Harry went straight to his cubicle, leaving the Succubus and her Priestess to talk.

“Round up the girls,” Commanded Meridiana softly. “I will go help Pittman lose more of his will and his mind.”

“Yes, Mistress,” Intoned Hiroko, and departed at once to carry out the demon’s wishes.

Meridiana turned and made for the boss’s office, past the reception that was her designated work desk (not that she spent much time there). It was early, but her Succubus senses were now heightened by having made demonic pacts with three mortal souls. She could feel the presence of any whose lust she had tasted, and Wallace Pittman was definitely close.

The boss was at his desk, busily and nervously cleaning up the cum stains from the day before. He looked up at once as Meridiana entered, clearly embarrassed. “You!” He said accusingly.

“Me?” She echoed, innocently, as she walked to his desk.

“Yes, you! Thanks to your… distractions, I got no work done yesterday! And look at the mess…” Said Pittman, glancing about himself in angry denial.

“YOUR mess,” Meridiana emphasised. “YOU made this mess because YOU can’t resist wanking.”

“I… I don’t know what you mean,” Said Wallace, trying to deny the previous day.

“You saw my big, full, titties,” Meridiana said, lifting her hands to her tight shirt and gently cupping her breasts. “And you just could not help yourself…”

Pittman covered his own eyes. “No! Not again! Please, just… just leave and let me get some work done,” He said, trying to get some self-control.

“We both know you don’t want that…” She purred seductively, stepping around the desk to where the boss was seated. Meridiana leaned over and gently inserted a USB stick into his computer. “Come on, open your eyes. We both know you want to…”

“Go away or I will fire you!” Snapped Pittman, refusing to remove his hands from his face.

“Tough talk from a man who won’t look at me,” Hissed Meridiana. “If you want me to go, prove how strong you are by opening your eyes and saying it to my face!”

She was baiting him, but Pittman was too stupid to realise it. He opened his eyes, full of anger, and snapped, “You listen here…” And trailed off, for the gorgeous Hispanic woman was topless, and her magnificent breasts were exposed to his gaze.

“Saying something?” The Succubus asked, reaching into his mind and fuelling the flames of lust.

He gawked openly, staring with eyes full of desire. “I… I need to… work…” He protested futilely as his resolve faltered.

“Oh, let me worry about that,” Said Meridiana with a wicked grin. “I can run your office, can’t I?” She said, and leaned into his mind, enhancing his lust and his feelings of compliance.

“Yes…” Whispered Pittman, “You can… run my office…” He said, staring at her tits and getting lost in them.

“I run the office… and you… wank,” Said the Succubus, halfway between a statement and a command.

“You run the office…” The boss repeated slowly, “And I… I…” He fought against her, but it was no use.

“Wank,” Meridiana said softly.

“I wank…” Said Pittman, unconsciously unzipping his trousers and pulling out his tiny but hard cock. Pathetically small, the Succubus smiled in amusement at it. Slowly but surely, Wallace began to fap.

Meridiana began to play with her breasts, gently massaging them and pushing them together for her victim’s entranced eyes. “Now, what were you telling me yesterday…” She mused. “Ah, yes. Something about being a wanker…”

“I… am a… wanker…” Pittman said slowly as the words came back to him. “I wank… for your… tits…”

“Faster, my pathetic little bater.”

“I am a wanker… I wank for your tits…” Said the mortal with less resistance. “I am a wanker! I wank for your tits! I am wanker! I wank for your tits!” He now chanted openly, his hands speeding up as he fucked his fist.

Meridiana could feel the lust building in him, and licked her lips in anticipation of feeding on it. Just a little more!

Pittman gazed longingly at her breasts and was now jerking himself off furiously. His eyes began to widen at the approaching orgasm, and he made no effort to control or aim his tiny cock as he felt himself start to cum. “I am a wanker! I wank… oh!... I wank… yes yes YES… for your… uggh… TITS!” He cried, as his small dick erupted and pearly jism spurted onto his clothes.

The Succubus laughed, feeling the rush of power enter her and fuel her! It felt stronger and clearer than yesterday, a sign that Pittman was succumbing to her quickly. It took her two weeks to fully pact and enslave Marcus, one week to enslave Harry, and just four days to pact Hiroko. Clearly she was growing stronger! How soon could she dominate Pittman into complete submission?

The mortal was coming down off his intense climax, dazed. Before he could collect his thoughts, though, Meridiana grabbed his mouse and loaded up the USB in the laptop. She clicked play, and was delighted (though hardly surprised) to see Wallace’s eyes lock immediately on the images before him.

There was no subtlety to this latest video, it was designed to enslave. Whereas before, Meridiana and Hiroko had made a sex movie, this was more of a Jerk Off Instruction video. The two gorgeous women, nude and hiding nothing, faced the camera and played with each other’s tits and pussies while Pittman stared in open lust. All the while, they spoke, interspersing their words with moans and whimpers of pleasure.

“Are you watching?” Asked the Meridiana on the video, as she pushed her breasts side-by-side with Hirakata’s. “Watch us… stare at our gorgeous tits… stare and stroke… that’s it! Stroke that cock of yours… bate for us… wank for us…” As she spoke, she leaned over and kissed Hiroko, who responded in kind. Soon, the Japanese woman was kissing down Meridiana’s body, licking her nipples and fondling her breasts.

Entranced by the sight, Wallace stared and idly began teasing his dicklet back into life.

In the video, Hiroko’s head was now between Meridiana’s legs and eagerly licking her pussy. The Hispanic woman sighed with pleasure and resumed talking. “Oh we are having SO much fun here, my little wanker… and it feels so good to know that you are jacking off to this… yes, it makes us so HOT to know that you are jerking… jerk for us… wank for us… watching and wanking… mmmm… yes… you can’t resist, can you? It’s okay, you don’t need to resist… only need to bate… only need to wank… you are a wanker… you wank for our tits…” She said, caressing her luscious breasts.

“I am a wanker… I wank for your tits…” Intoned Pittman mindlessly, almost drooling as he stared with wide and blank eyes.

Nearby, Meridiana observed for a moment or two, but knew now that she had won. Leaving the mortal to brainwash himself, she put her shirt back on (clothing being a temporary and unfortunate necessity) and walked over to the large filing cabinet in the corner of Pittman’s office. Glancing over her shoulder to check that there were no objections from Wallace, the Succubus began to open and explore the company records, specifically the ones relating to personnel. Within moments she found exactly what she sought!

Now, Meridiana just needed to find an empty conference room, reserve it, and then send a few emails….

* * *

Amy Stepson shuffled quickly through the office, trying to evade the notice of others. A shy person, she was always so awkward in conversation. As a rule, she avoided interacting with co-workers, and liked to just get in, get to her desk, and get straight to work. The only person she got on with was Harry, and as usual she popped her head into her cubicle.

“Morning, Harry!” She said, her freckled face lighting up with a smile.

Gregson sat at his desk, staring blankly at his screen. Turning slightly towards her, he said, “Good morning,” In a somewhat dead voice.

Amy frowned in concern. Yesterday, she and Harry had chatted over the partition and her friend had been acting really odd. Now, he seemed even worse. “Harry, are you okay? You seem really out of it lately.”

“I…” He trailed off, trying to think. “I haven’t been sleeping much…” He said truthfully, “And Ms. Hirakata has got me doing a lot of extra jobs,” Harry added, again honestly.

Stepson felt a rush of sympathy. “Oh, sorry to hear it! You need to take it easy! And don’t let Hirakaa push you around! She’s a….”

“A what?” Asked Hiroko Hirakata, appearing behind Amy and interrupting her.

Amy lowered her face, instantly chastised and nervous in her superior’s presence. “A… tough manager, ma’am,” She mumbled. “Tough but fair.”

Hiroko smiled, enjoying how she intimidated others. “That’s right, Stepson. Now, leave us, I need to borrow Gregson for something.”

“Yes, ma’am,” Said Amy, cursing her own weakness and lack of spine as she turned and rushed back to her own cubicle.

No sooner had Stepson left, than Hirakata walked over to Harry. “Come with me, slave,” She hissed softly in his ear.

Harry felt a rush of arousal just hearing her call him a slave. “Yes, Mistress,” He replied dreamily, feeling his cock harden in his trousers as he rose to obediently follow.

Hiroko led him through the winding maze of the office’s cubicles, towards the small kitchen room off the side. A set of partitions walled off vision from the rest of the room, and they passed around them and through the door.

The room was small, with barely enough space for a handful of people to stand surrounded by a cupboard, a fridge, and a small cooking area. Casually chatting while a kettle boiled nearby, Harry noticed Hirakata’s two closest friends, blonde-haired Lydia and red-haired Cheryl. Meridiana had gotten him to wank for them before, in his cubicle, and no doubt Hiroko would want him to amuse them again.

“There is the wanker!” Said Lydia, smiling wickedly.

“So, Hiroko, what are you going to make him do today?” Asked Cheryl.

“First, an example of his renewed obedience,” Said Hirakata. “Slave! Kneel!”

“Yes, Mistress!” Replied Harry at once, and dropped to his knees before her.

Lydia laughed. “Oh, he likes being a little slave-boy, does he?” She asked, amused.

“Yes, he does,” Said Hiroko, staring down at the worshipful male before her. “His mind is broken. He does nothing but obey his Mistress. Isn’t that right?” She demanded, grabbing him by the face and staring into his eyes.

“Yes, Mistress,” He said, gazing into her dominating eyes and losing himself in them.

“Now,” Said Hirakata, releasing her grip and standing back. “I want every loser in the room, every sub-human pathetic jerk-off who has given up on sex, to pull out their cocks…”

Immediately, with mindless obedience, Harry undid the zipper on his trousers and pulled out his hard but ever-so-small erection. Just the sight of it made all three women sneer and laugh.

“Oh, I forgot how small it was!” Mocked Cheryl.

“It seems even smaller than last time!” Said Lydia in disbelief. “I didn’t think that was possible!”

Harry heard their words and it made his dick twitch. He just wanted… NEEDED… to touch himself. His hands shook at his side, so desperate to stroke but unable to do so until told.

Hiroko smiled. “Look how desperate he is!” She told her friends. “Just a mindless hand-humping addict! He would do ANYTHING for permission to wank! Wouldn’t you, slave?”

“Yes, Mistress!” Said Harry at once, his voice weak and pleading. “Anything!”

The Japanese woman smiled and glanced at her friends. “Well?”

The other girls looked at each other, eyes alive with mischief. “Well, I am not quite convinced of his obedience…” Said Cheryl after a moment, “We need to test him!”

“Yes!” Said her blonde-haired friend. “How about a command he would NEVER follow?” Suggested Lydia.

“Very well,” Said Hirakata. “Slave! You can stand up, and as you do so, STROKE!”

“Yes, Mistress!” Said Harry, his voice desperately thankful, like an addict getting his drug. Immediately he rose to his feet, both hands tugging on his tiny erection. One hand worked the shaft, the other teased the head, and he moaned at once at the sensation of fapping himself.

Hiroko looked at her friends, saw how eager they were for something impressive, and smiled. “Slave! Walk out into the office! Keeping wanking like the loser you are, and make sure that everyone can see you!”

Cheryl and Lydia laughed even louder than before. “No way!” Said red-haired Cheryl. “He wouldn’t DARE obey!”

“Yes, Mistress,” Said Harry, no thought of disobedience entering his empty mind. Turning towards the door, he began walking and jerking his way back towards the office proper.

Lydia stared in amazement. Moving alongside him, she said, “Are you really going to do it?”

Openly jerking his three-inch erection in front of her, Harry stared with vacant eyes. “Must obey…. Must wank… Must do as Mistress commands….” He managed.

Lydia stared in amazement as Harry continued on past her, nearing the partition beyond the door that separated the kitchen area from the office. Just another few steps and Harry’s masturbation would be on show for anyone who happened to look their way…

“Stop, slave!” Ordered Hirakata at the last moment.

Still rhythmically pumping his joke of a cock, Harry ceased walking.

“He is more use to us employed,” Said Hiroko casually. “But if you want him to keep going, either of you can give the order. Slave! Obey their next words as if they were my own!”

“Yes, Mistress,” Answered Harry, lost in the pleasure of stroking himself. The more he stroked, the more submissive and obedient he felt…

“Oh, I want to see him humiliated in front of everyone!” Said Cheryl, torn. “But… then we would have no-one to play with!”

“Agreed,” Said Lydia, somewhat reluctantly. “Slave, come back inside. Point proven, Hiroko. Guess he really is yours to do with as you wish.”

“Oh he is!” Said Hirakata, but still felt the need to prove it. Opening the cupboard, she pulled out a biscuit and laid it atop a plate. With a wink to her friends, she laid it on the floor. “Slave! On your knees, and wank faster! I command you to cum on this!”

“Yes, Mistress!” Said Harry, dropping to his knees again and speeding up his fapping. Eyes locked on the food, he aimed his tiny cock and let himself relax into the sensation of wanking. Oh fuck yes! He felt the feeling building, that tingle that told him that the joy of orgasm (the reward for obedience) was approaching!

“So lost,” Mused Hiroko, “So broken. He could not resist if he tried, and he does not WANT to try. He just wants to stroke his miserable life away…”

“Yes, Mistress,” Intoned Harry, both hands now pumping furiously. “Stroke my miserable life away… wank… must wank… I am a wanker… I am a wanker… I am a WANKER… nnnggghhhh!” He cried out, as his tiny cock spurted pathetically all over the plate and the biscuit there-on. He kept going, squeezing every last drop of pleasure and jism from his dicklet. “I am… a wanker…” He moaned.

“Now,” Said Hirakata with a wicked grin. “Eat up, slave,” She commanded, bending down beside him and lifting the plate to his face.

“Yes… Mistress…” Said Harry, his mind incapable of thinking for itself and completely accepting of whatever he was told. Lifting the cum-covered biscuit, he placed it in his mouth with no hesitation. He began eating and swallowing in moments.

Lydia and Cheryl were disgusted but could not look away. “Oh, no way!” Said the red-head.

Hiroko laughed. “Lick the plate clean, slave!” She whispered in his ear next.

“Yes, Mistress,” Said Harry, and stuck out his tongue to lick up more cum. Again the girls recoiled in horror, but could not look away from the pathetic slave’s antics.

Rising and standing before her friends, Hirakata was triumphant. “Harry is gone,” She told them. “This is just a wanking-thing wearing his face. Slave does nothing but wank and obey.”

“Wank… and obey…” Moaned Harry, staring blankly ahead and idly stroking himself again. The mindless look on his face gave confirmation to Hiroko’s words.

“Impressive!” Said Cheryl. “So… what are you going to have him do next?”

“Oh, we will get to that later!” Promised Hirakata. “For now, I want to talk about more important things.”

“Such as?” Asked Lydia, curious.

“What if Meridiana and I had someone else,” Said Hiroko conspiratorially, “Someone JUST as obedient. Only this someone was handsome, strong, with a big cock and an INFINITE capacity for sex.”

“You… are joking, right?” Asked Cheryl, her green eyes sparkling with intrigue, as if she could not quite let herself believe this was true.

“Not joking at all,” Said Hiroko, knowing that she had their attention. “This other slave is SO loyal, SO willing to do WHATEVER… and WHOEVER… we command…”

Lydia stared at her. “Your slave… he will… I mean YOU will… share?”

“You need only ask!” Offered Hirakata, enticingly. She had them!

Cheryl looked at her, frowned, and then laughed. “Oh, good one! You nearly had us, Hiroko.”

“I’m serious,” Said the Japanese woman, “And I will prove it. He is here, in this building.”

“What?” Exclaimed Lydia.

“He is downstairs in the records room,” Said Hirakata. “Naked, and obediently waiting.” Turning and walking towards the door, she glanced back, “I am going down there now to make use of him. If you want some fun, follow me…”

Curious, and not quite believing, the two followed.

As they left, Hirakata glanced back over her shoulder. “Slave! Put that tiny thing away and get back to work!”

Harry obeyed.

* * *

“So why am I here?” Asked Jake White, sat alone in a conference room with Meridiana standing nearby. “And who are you again?”

Meridiana walked around the large table (which could seat ten for a meeting) and pulled out a chair beside Jake. Having checked the employee files, she had determined that White was the most handsome man in the office, and single to boot. His dark hair was thick and stylishly coifed, and his piercing eyes sat in a face that looked like it was carved from stone. Add in his impressive height, and it was like a Greek statue had come to life and was walking around the office.

The Succubus vowed that he would be his.

“I am Meridiana,” She purred, sliding into the vacant chair. “I am Mr. Pittman’s new…” Fap-material? Owner? Mistress? “New head of Human Resources,” She said at last. Good job title that, she mused, as human were indeed resources to her.

“Why does HR want to see me?” Asked Jake, confused. “I am always respectful of the other workers. I don’t harass the women, or even ask them on dates!”

“And that’s the problem!” Said Meridiana. “Look at you! A gorgeous man, successful and intelligent, walking around this office ignoring all the hot young women that work here! It’s not fair! How selfish are you?”

“What?” He exclaimed, already confused.

“You need to spread yourself around,” She went on, “Offer yourself up to the women. They could use a guy like you!”

White stared at her. “Are you really from HR?” He asked.

Meridiana had enough of being subtle. “Your employee file says you do way too much overtime. All you seem to think of is work,” She said, leaning in close. “You need to unwind! I fear you have forgotten how to have fun. I mean, here you are alone in this room with a hot woman like me, and all you can do is ask questions about my job title. That’s not healthy for a young man…” She said, voice turning seductive as she reached out with her powers and infiltrated his mind.

Jake raised an eyebrow at her words, and suddenly felt oddly light-headed. What was she suggesting?

“Tell me,” She asked, “Do you REALLY want to talk about work?”

He gulped, suddenly nervous. She was coming on to him!

“Perhaps you need encouragement?” The Succubus suggested, idly undoing a few buttons on her shirt and revealing her magnificent cleavage. Involuntarily White glanced down to her tits, but felt a flash of guilt and looked up suddenly.

“Go on… have a look…” She enticed, “I don’t mind…”

Feeling an irresistible desire to do so, Jake glanced down, marvelling at her gorgeous breasts so barely contained in her shirt.

“Good boy…” She congratulated, whispering her words, “You are thinking about it… wondering why you are so focused on work and not focused enough on women…” So saying, Meridiana leaned into his mind and stirred his lust more. “That’s it… give in to those naughty thoughts… it’s okay… it’s GOOD to feel aroused… tell me… are you aroused…?” She asked, her Succubus powers already telling her the answer.

He nodded slowly, feeling so hot and turned on and wondering why he suddenly felt SO horny!

“No…” Said Meridiana with gentle shake of her head, “You need to SAY it… say it and I will continue undoing buttons! Now… are you aroused?”

“I… I am… aroused…” He confessed, and just saying the words made him harder.

“Good boy,” She cooed, and as his reward she popped the last few buttons and let her perfect tits spill out of her shirt for his eager eyes. White gazed longingly at her gorgeous orbs, and felt his hands begin to twitch. “It’s okay…” She purred, “Touch them if you want… give them a kiss!”

Jake’s desires were raging out of control, fuelled by the powerful Succubus. Barely aware of what he was going, he leaned over and grabbed her breasts, fondling them while Meridiana grinned with delight. When he actually dived in and began licking her nipples, she moaned in contentment.

“Good boy…” She said with approval, running her fingers through his hair as he worked himself into a sexual frenzy with her tits. “Now… you’ve seen mine… let me see yours!” And so saying, she shoved White back in his chair and slid to the floor before him. The stunned human offered no resistance as Meridiana’s supple fingers found his crotch and delicately ran across the large bulge she found there.

The Succubus did not ask for permission as she undid a button and pulled down the zipper, loosening Jake’s trousers before reaching into his underwear. Her face lit up with a wicked smile as she felt something VERY big and VERY firm. Pulling it out to inspect, she beheld the monster cock, veiny and with a bright red tip, already beginning to glisten with pre-cum. Meridiana took a moment to admire it, and then took it eagerly into her mouth!

White’s mind went blank at the surge of pleasure! He had no idea what was going on, going from a simple meeting to… THIS! But he could not deny that her lips and tongue felt incredible on his erection, and his eyes went wide with pleasure as he stared at this exotically beautiful woman giving him the blowjob of a lifetime!

“I… I’m going to…” He gasped, feeling his body tingle with approaching orgasm.

She looked up at him, her dark eyes sparkling with mischief. Jake knew that she had heard him, but as she resumed bobbing her head up and down, deftly licking and sucking, he knew that she did not care! Unable to hold back any longer, he let himself cum!

Meridiana felt the mortal spurt into her mouth, eagerly swallowing the thick cum as she swallowed the gift of his lust. White moaned and writhed, body shaking as he exploded with ecstasy, cumming so hard and feeling so good! The Succubus drank deep of his pleasure, feeling it rush into her and continuing to feed her ever-growing powers.

Spent, Jake sagged back in his chair, breathing heavily as Meridiana licked the last of the cum from his cock and stood up. “That…” He gasped, “That was…” He struggled to think, but then his dazed mind registered where they were. “That was… a mistake! No, we can’t do that here! I don’t want to get fired and…”

Meridiana reached out and laid a finger on his lips, silencing him. She hated it when her prey tried to think for themselves. She would have to cure this one of such pesky free-will. “Relax! I took the liberty of locking the doors, we won’t be disturbed,” She said. It was a lie, since the Succubus really did not care if anyone walked in on them. And after a little screwing with his mind, White would not care either! First, though, one last test. He had a cock, and could cum plenty, but did he know how to use it to please a woman?

“Now… let’s play some more…” She said, voice husky and seductive. Using the power she had just harvested from him, Meridiana reached out and blasted it into his mind. Jake gasped, feeling a sudden rush of lust as his cock, despite having just cum, got instantly hard again. She watched his large dick grow bigger and smiled at the thought of having it in her.

“What… what is happening…?” Asked White, confused and struggling to figure out why his mind felt so sluggish. Wasn’t he just protesting something…?

“Shhh,” She soothed, “Don’t worry… don’t focus on where you are or what else is going on… you just want to fuck…”

He frowned. “Fuck…?” He asked dreamily, trying to get some grip on his thoughts.

“Fuck!” Said Meridiana, sending another seductive tendril of demonic energy into her new puppet.

The Succubus felt around in his mind, located the last of his resistance, and with a mental blast of raw sexual energy eviscerated it! Jake’s eyes went wide as pure pleasure shot through him, arousing him and stirring his desire to have sex. “Fuck!” He cried out, grabbing her and throwing her down on the table in one swift move. Meridiana laughed as mindless animal lust consumed her slave-in-the-making, and he parted her legs to find her not wearing panties under her short formal skirt.

“Haha! That’s it! Ravish me!” She cried in delight. “Fuck my pussy until you lose your mind!”

White’s resistance was gone. “Fuck… fuck… fuck…” He kept repeating, as he rammed his massive erection into her again and again. Meridiana felt him penetrate deep inside her, loving every second of it. She looked up into the mortal’s eyes, and saw that he was lost. This was awesome! Her powers were growing in leaps and bounds, to be able to do this to a human she had just met!

Jake fucked her frantically, loving the sensation of her tight pussy around his cock. It was not long before he felt the urge to cum, and he did not hold back. Rational thoughts deserted him, as he happily erupted inside her, driving deep inside Meridiana as he came hard. The Succubus fed once more, still laughing as she watched the mortal’s sanity ebb away as he moaned loudly in pleasure. Clearly he was too far gone to worry about other people in the office hearing!

“Oh, that was good,” She said with glee as White shook and twitched with orgasm. “Let’s do that again,” Said Meridiana, and reached once more into his evidently weak and pliable mind…

* * *

Harry tapped a few buttons on his keyboard, struggling to remember how to operate a spreadsheet. It was afternoon, now, and he had not been visited by either Mistress Meridiana or Mistress Hirakata in several hours. Glancing at the clock, he saw that it was almost forty minutes since he had last slipped away to the bathroom to wank. Too long. Feeling his tiny dick grow hard at the thought of stroking it, he was about to rise from his desk when he felt an unfamiliar sensation run through him.

He frowned. It was a weird feeling, like he had to be somewhere. Standing up, he turned and walked through the office. With every step the feeling grew. It was not a painful sensation, merely an insistent one. Giving himself over to its control, Harry let it guide him to the stairs, and down towards the often-deserted record’s room floor.

On he went, through the maze of towering filing cabinets of shelves. Around a corner, down a passage, around another bend, and finally into a small area far from the stairs and visited by no-one in months. Here, Harry found that several cabinets had been pushed back, to create a room-sized space. And in it, Harry found an orgy in progress!

Clothing lay discarded around as the nude men and women went to work. Marcus was there, ramming his huge dick into Lydia from behind. The blonde was on all fours, moaning as her eyes rolled back in her head and she got the fucking of her life. Close by, her friend Cheryl was enjoying Jake White (who Harry had seen about the office but did not really know). His cock, even larger than Marcus’, was drilling her pussy while she lay on her back, feet in the air. At the same time, Hirakata was kissing her, her hands running eagerly over both Lydia and Jake’s fine bodies. All five were too consumed by their carnal pleasures to notice Harry’s arrival.

Standing nearby, also nude, was Meridiana. She surveyed the scene, so proud of her work. Harry stared at her beauty, focusing on her legs and feet as he at once began to stroke himself through his trousers.

Meridiana smiled, not looking his way but fully aware of what he was doing. “Such a good little wanker, answering my mental summons,” She said, turning to face him. “Soon enough you will do nothing but behold my glorious new cult and jerk the last of your pathetic mind away.”

“Yes, Mistress,” He said, not really registering her words but knowing that he should agree to them. Pulling his cock out of his trousers, Harry satisfied himself with simply masturbating and agreeing to whatever his owner said.

Meridiana laughed. “I could say anything at this point and you would gladly obey for the chance to hump your hands!” She said, amused. “Oh, it has been too long since I had slaves of this calibre! Now, listen up, my desperate fist-fucking pet. I need you to go back upstairs and help someone…” She said, outlining her plan.

Harry listened, struggling to focus on her words as he wanked his tiny cock for her naked perfection. Somehow, even without hearing her, he seemed to understand what his Mistress was demanding, and what he had to do. As comprehension set in and he resolved to obey, Meridiana rewarded his unquestioning obedience and said, “Now, cum!”

Harry’s mind went blank as his tiny cock exploded in his hands, splashing his watery loser jism upon his Mistress’ feet. Shaking and moaning and relishing the reward that came from mindless submission, Harry kept milking every last drop of cum and pleasure from his dicklet. Only then did he bend down and eagerly lick his mess from Meridiana’s feet, delighting in every disgusting taste.

“Now go,” She commanded, and watched her slave run off (barely remembering to put his now-flaccid cock back in his clothes as he went). Satisfied, the Succubus turned back to the five mortals eagerly fucking each other senseless.

Her keen eyes swept across their beautiful naked, sweaty bodies, and every now and then she felt a fresh rush of lust infuse her. Each time, Meridiana focused her demonic abilities and threw the power received back into them, driving the mortals ever-onward on their journey to depravity. It was a vicious circle of harvested sexual energy, and it was paying off rapidly!

“What… what is happening…?” Came a voice, and the Succubus turned to see red-haired Cheryl, lying on her back and getting fucked by Jake White. Her last orgasm had cleared her mind slightly, and she was looking at the man between her legs with confusion. “Who… who is this…? Why… why am I having sex…?”

Beside her, Meridiana’s new High Priestess, Hiroko, stroked her friend’s hair and soothed her. “Shh… relax! Just enjoy yourself…”

“No…” Said Cheryl, her mind slowly waking from its stupor, “Something… something is wrong…”

Meridiana walked over to the humans. Bending down, she whispered in Jake’s ear. “Keep fucking!” She commanded, and saw him eagerly obey. She had been bombarding his weak mind with lust for hours, and he had done nothing but fuck in all that time. He had not even spoken, just grunting and moaning like a sex-addicted animal. Which was fine by the Succubus.

Beneath the rampant bull, Cheryl gasped as he redoubled his pounding of her pussy. “No! Please!” She gasped, growing concerned. “I… I don’t understand what is happening…!”

“You must submit,” Said Meridiana, kneeling down beside her, on the other side from where Hiroko was gently tending to her friend. “Just let go! I will take care of you! Just enjoy the pleasure…” She urged.

Cheryl, showing incredible resolve, turned to Hirakata. “Please! You are my friend… help me…” She pleaded.

“I am helping,” Said Hiroko with a smile. “I am helping you get your mind fucked away! Surrender to Mistress Meridiana… surrender and let her enslave you as she has me!” The Japanese woman said easily. “If you are lucky, she may even let you keep some of your mind. If not… no matter. Mindless pleasure awaits either way…”

“No…” Pleaded Cheryl weakly, terrified by her former friend’s words.

“Its okay,” Said Meridiana. “You will understand soon enough…” And with that she blasted the mortal’s mind with a surge of pleasure and lust.

“Fuck me!” Cried Cheryl, as her eyes went wide and her rational thoughts fell away. Eyes rolling back in her head, she began grinding her hips and playing with her tits with her hands, pinching her own nipples to get as much pleasure as possible. Wailing in carnal delight, she surrendered to the relentless fucking, relishing the monster cock in her pussy and ceasing her protests.

“Good girl,” Said Meridiana, watching the mortal’s inevitable submission. Turning to Hiroko, she said, “Your friend is breaking. She will be mine soon enough.”

“Yes, Mistress!” Said Hiroko worshipfully, staring at her goddess’ body and gently rubbing her cunt. “I am happy that my friends please you!”

“They do,” Said the Succubus, glad that her Priestess offered her friends so readily for Meridiana’s glory. “And you, my pet, will be well rewarded for bringing them to me!” And so saying, she pulled the Japanese woman in close and kissed her deeply on the lips.

Hirakata melted into her Mistress’ arms, and gave herself to Meridiana’s pleasure…

* * *

Harry approached the door to Wallace Pittman’s office. He had only been summoned to see the boss a few times, and none were pleasant experiences. As such, he usually had a certain fear and dread as he approached this door, but not today. Meridiana had commanded, and he obeyed. There was no hesitation in his actions, only the comforting mindless bliss of carrying out his Mistress’ will.

There was a sign hanging from the door handle that read ‘Do Not Disturb’ but Harry ignored it and walked straight in without knocking. At the far end of the room beyond, Wallace Pittman looked up over his computer monitor. “Go away!” He snapped, but his words were more nervous than authoritative.

Harry ignored him, closing the door and walking towards the large desk at the far end of the room. Pittman watched him, but his eyes kept flicking back to his computer, and Harry could see his right arm moving. “Go, I said…” Wallace told him weakly. “Just leave…”

Harry walked around the desk to stand before Pittman. As he suspected, the boss was naked from the waist down, and his shirt was stained with cum. He was idly pumping his cock, and on the computer screen was a gorgeous image of Meridiana and Hirakata instructing him to wank for their perfect tits. Harry knew that Wallace was lost, for he had made no attempt to cover himself or even stop jerking as one of his employees walked over.

Pittman glanced at the screen and then back at Harry. His eyes were wide with concern. “Help me…” He said weakly, “I… I can’t stop…”

“We must never stop,” Said Harry, his own eyes focusing on the amazing video and glazing over. “We are small dick wankers…” He said, “We must obey Meridiana and jerk off…” And so saying, he undid his zipper and pulled his own tiny erection out.

“She… she did this to you too…” Realised Pittman, trying to get some self-control.

“Don’t fight it…” Said Harry, now looking at the screen and openly touching himself. “Let Meridiana win…”

“I… I…” Said Wallace, his thoughts a jumble, but just as he thought his mind was coming back, he glanced at the screen again.

“Bate for us…” Said Meridiana on the video, as she and Hiroko played with their perfect pussies and tits. “Take that small dick and wank it… just wank… look at our hot bodies and stroke… stroke… jerk… jerk… let your thoughts melt away… wank away your cares and hesitations… just obey us… obey our one command… the command to wank… wank… wank mindlessly for us… always wanking… wank… wank… wank…”

Harry was already lost in compliance, his trousers now around his ankles as he stared at the image and fapped.

Pittman felt his will fading. It had been hours since Meridiana had tampered with his mind, and as her influence faded he was temporarily able to rouse himself from his masturbatory stupor. But as he got lost in the video he could feel his resistance fading once again. Summoning the last of his strength, he said, “No… I must… stop this…” And even while jerking with one hand, he reached the other slowly towards the computer and the USB stick Meridiana had inserted.

“Stop…” Said Harry. “We must wank…” He said dreamily. “Mistress Meridiana wants us to wank… we must obey…”

“She has done something to us…” Protested Pittman, torn between the urge to fap and the desire to end this madness. “We must resist…” He said, as his trembling hand reached ever closer to the USB and source of the video.

“You are a wanker,” Said Harry, repeating the trigger-phrase that Meridiana had taught him for Wallace. “You wank for her tits…”

The words echoed in Pittman’s head and he could not help but repeat them. “I am a wanker… I wank for her tits…” He repeated as his reaching hand stopped moving.

“Tell the Mistress…” Said Harry, glad to see the other man succumbing to the bliss of submission.

Wallace stared at the image of Meridiana on the screen, and stared at her amazing breasts. “I am a wanker… I wank for your tits… I am a wanker… I wank for your tits…” He said, as his thoughts faded and he brought both hands back to his tiny cock. Fapping ever-more furiously now, he kept repeating the words as his body twitched. His hips began to buck in his chair as his hands sped up, giving over to the pleasure and moments later shook with explosive orgasm! “I am a WANKER!” He cried out, spurting messily as he stared with pure lust at Meridiana’s image.

Harry watched the other man cum, and knew that he had obeyed his Mistress well. She had instructed him to ensure that Pittman kept wanking, and Harry could only cum when Wallace did. So he flicked back to the image of Meridiana and fapped furiously. Soon he was moaning loudly, and came hard on his boss’s desk as his tiny dicklet erupted. The orgasm ripped through his body, destroying more of his mind and will, a reward from his Mistress for his obedience!

For a few moments there was only the sounds of the video, the encouraging words from Meridiana as she urged the viewer to fap. Soon enough, though, the two entranced wankers began tugging their small cocks back to life, moaning as they submitted once more…

* * *

It was past seven before the door opened again. Most of the office staff had left for the day, and Meridiana, dressed again in her office suit, walked in. She smiled at what she beheld. Pittman and Harry were now both completely naked, sat on chairs before the computer and stroking away. Neither noticed the door open, so focused were they on their masturbation.

As she approached the desk, however, their eyes rose to look at her. Neither ceased wanking in their goddess’ presence, and their lust and obedience was reflected in their eyes.

“Well, how are the fap-friends doing?” She asked with amusement. “Harry, I know you have no will left, but how are you, Wallace?”

“I am a wanker, I wank for your tits,” Answered the boss at once, hesitation gone.

“Very good,” Said Meridiana with glee. Another day or two of this and he would be ready for a Pact! “Now, me and some friends are heading back to my apartment,” She said, referring to Marcus, Jake, Hiroko, Cheryl and Lydia. “Please come along… and CUM along…”

The two naked males rose at once and (after she had reminded them to don clothes) followed the Succubus from the room.

There was plenty more worship to be done in Meridiana’s name that night…

TO BE CONTINUED