The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Suite

Day 3

Megan’s sleep was shallow and disjoined. She’d woken up several times over the course of the night, rolled to a more comfortable position and gone back to sleep. She knew she’d dreamed, but could remember only fragments. One image stood out … of Lyn in the locker room from the video, asking the rutting cheerleaders what sort of game they were playing at.

Lyn was going to be a problem. She’d been completely irrational the night before and Megan doubted there was anything Olivia could do to get the brunette to cooperate this time. When the chime sounded for the morning video, she took her time getting out of bed. It was going to be an ugly scene this morning and she was in no hurry to witness it. She noticed, to her surprise, that she was a little wet “down there”, but she had no time to wonder why as Olivia was calling her from the common room. She used a hand towel to dry herself and pulled on a pair of panties and a t-shirt.

Olivia and Lyn sat on the couch in front of the TV, chatting amiably. Lyn said, “Hurry, the video’s about to start.”

Megan took her usual seat on the right end of the couch, next to Lyn. She knew her face showed her surprise; there was no hiding it. Her cheeks and eyes were frozen in astonishment as she stared at Lyn.

“What?” Lyn asked.

“Ummmmm,” how to put it delicately? “I’m a little surprised to see you this morning.”

“I’m a little surprised myself, to tell the truth,” Lyn smiled. “After I calmed down I realized I’d been kind of a bitch. So I went to Olivia’s room and apologized and we talked it out. I actually went into your room afterwards but you were asleep and I didn’t want to wake you … so I guess I need to apologize to you too.”

“It’s okay,” Megan couldn’t quite believe what she was hearing, though she was grateful for it, “forget about it.”

Lyn’s smile widened. She started to say something, but was cut off by the beginning of the video. As Megan expected, the stewardess was in this one, turning a neighborhood girl into a lesbian. The girl was very beautiful, with long, wavy blond hair and green eyes and very young. Megan guessed her to be 15, 16 at most.

It was the most explicit video yet. As with the others, the girl initially resisted the stewardess’ advances before whole heartedly giving in. It ended with the stewardess wearing a strap on and pounding away at the girl from behind. The girl’s orgasm was violent in its intensity as she screamed out her thanks to the stewardess for taking her virginity.

Megan cast a worried look at Lyn, who was looking at Olivia.

“That wasn’t so bad, was it?” Olivia asked.

“No, it wasn’t,” Lyn replied. She reached over and hugged Olivia. “Thanks for helping me through this.”

“No problem,” Olivia replied, than hopped off the couch. “How about some breakfast?”

The schedule said Olivia was supposed to get the shower first, but custom gave the honor to Lyn, who took it. Megan was in her room, trying to figure out which of her classes she was in the mood to study for when Olivia called.

“Hey Megan!”

“What?”

“Lyn forgot her towel in her room and I have to keep an eye on this,” Olivia explained. Megan could hear something frying in the pan. “Could you bring her one?”

“No problem,” Megan had no difficulty finding a fresh towel The bathroom door was cracked and the room cloudy with steam. The shower was on the opposite side from the door. The curtain was open. Lyn was leaning against the far wall, legs spread, hunched forward slightly. White foam covered her crotch and she slowly passed a razor over the tender skin.

“Just leave it by the sink,” she said with out looking up.

Megan didn’t move. She couldn’t move. Lyn was out of the shower’s spray, but she was soaking wet nonetheless. Water had beaded on her olive skin, her hair wet and shiny. Her hands moved slowly and carefully, her left pulling the skin taut as the right dragged the razor in short strokes. Her chest rose and fell smoothly, the large breasts topped by brown, upturned nipples. The areoles were perfectly rounded and crinkled. It was, Megan thought, the most erotic thing she’d ever seen, made all the more so by the fact her reaction was completely unexpected.

“Megan?”

She looked up. Lyn was staring at her with a slightly amused look, as if her nakedness often evoked this sort of reaction and she was long since used to it.

“I said you could put that down by the sink.”

“Yeah,” Megan shook her head. “Sorry.”

She left the towel balanced on the sink’s edge and went back to her room. Leaving her books on the bed she gathered up her toiletries and was waiting by the bathroom door as Lyn finished. Lyn smiled sweetly at Megan as the two passed. Megan washed herself slowly and thoroughly, her memory returning over and over to the sight of Lyn. She reached into her bag and retrieved a razor and cream. After doing her legs, she poured another dollop of foam on her palm and rubbed it into her pubes. It felt nice. After, as she washed herself there she bit into her lip to stifle a moan. She felt so wonderfully smooth and exposed.

Studying was difficult. The scene in the bathroom and her lack of sleep had destroyed her concentration. After lunch, she repaired to her room for a nap.

* * *

“Megan,” hands were gently shaking her. She opened her eyes. It was Lyn. “Get up.”

“What time is it,” she asked automatically, then realized it was a dumb question. Lyn had no way of knowing.

“The bell for the dinner video just went off.”

“Shit,” Megan sprang out of bed. “I totally didn’t hear it!”

The two hustled into the common room. Olivia was waiting for them in her usual spot at the left end of the couch. A large bowl of popcorn lay on the coffee table, Olivia was wrist deep into it. Lyn dropped onto the couch and helped herself to a handful.

“Have some,” she insisted.

“Uhhh, no thanks,” Megan deferred.

The plot of the video was yet another cliché, this time the young girl seduced an older woman driving her home from a babysitting gig. They took each other right in the car.

* * *

The bedtime video, much like the dinner video, was notable for Megan not so much for how it made her feel, but how it did not make her feel. The Mom from the previous video, the one seduced by the babysitter, was fucking her boss in this one, in the office after work. The Mom, conveniently, had a dildo in her pocket book, which she was ramming in and out of the boss’ ass, to the boss’ delighted approval. Megan felt nothing, no shock or disgust as before. Olivia had been right … it was getting easier.

“Where are you going?” Olivia asked after the video as Megan stood and headed for her room.

“Bed,” Megan replied. “The nap didn’t help that much.”

“You wanna stay up for a little bit? We were going to drink a little wine and chat.”

Megan thought about it, “Maybe tomorrow. I’m wiped.”

Lyn and Olivia wished her pleasant dreams. Megan was quickly asleep.