The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Suite

Day 4

Megan’s eyes snapped open with the sound of the chime. The tingle and the wet in her pussy were stronger this morning than last. She’d broken up with her boyfriend about a month ago, that being the last time she’d had any sex. Masturbation wasn’t quite the same thing, but it usually was good enough to take the edge off and she hadn’t even done that since the experiment had begun. There wasn’t time now, she knew … maybe when she took her shower?

She was the first one into the common room this morning. A bottle of wine and two glasses were on the table. One of the glasses was half full.

“I guess we forgot to clean up last nigh,” Olivia said when she entered the room and noticed Megan looking at the table. “I’ll get that after the video.”

Lyn waited until the last possible moment to make her entrance. Megan could tell she was in a mood; the brunette’s body language was tense. Megan almost commented on it, but checked herself. Olivia was better at this sort of thing. The important thing was Lyn was there for the video. They took their seats on the couch, with Lyn scooting a little close to Megan than usual.

The video was more of the same, this time the boss from the last video was seducing her daughter’s best friend. As soon as it was over, Lyn curtly announced she was taking a shower. Olivia said nothing. When she was done, Lyn went straight for her room. She didn’t say a word. According to the schedule, Olivia had the shower next. Megan laid out some cloths and books while she waited. Olivia took an unusually long time.

Megan stood under the spray and let the warmth seep through her. She began by teasing herself, her fingers brushing at her vaginal lips. It felt nice. She kept going. She cupped herself with her left hand as she caressed a breast with her right. It felt even better, especially with the warm, soft water washing over her. She went a little faster now, but not too fast, letting her fingers penetrate her lips as she raked her nipple with her fingernails. Her arousal began to simmer like the countless bubbles in a pot of water just short of a boil. She thought about her ex … sex had never been their problem. She let her hands do what they wanted, and it was like a block had been placed on her libido. Her legs spread and she squatted, slipping two fingers into her hole as her palm brushed her clit, but it didn’t help. She leaned heavily against the tile wall, relieving the pressure on her legs. Her fingers worked faster and she alternately squeezed her breast and pulled on the nipple. It wasn’t working. She angled her body and moved her hand so the running water could splash directly on her throbbing clit. It felt wonderful, but it was not enough. Her need was getting desperate now. She banished the image of her ex and gave herself over to the sensations. Instantly she was rewarded. Like a blade through silk the intensity of her climax seemed to rip her open. She grunted loudly. At the height of the sensations, the image of Lyn’s magnificent body flashed in her mind.

The force of her climax left her doubled over, panting and in shock. She gradually straightened up, little aftershocks left her trembling. She rapidly finished washing, but studiously avoided her pussy which was still too sensitive to touch. Megan almost orgasmed again as she dried herself. In the common room, Olivia sat on the couch eating a bowl of cereal as she watched an old episode of “Friends”. Thankfully, the door to Lyn’s room was closed. Megan avoided looking at Olivia as she made her way to her room. She dressed, gathered her books, then started one of the computers in the common room. She threw herself into her work; she tried to suppress all memory of what had made her cum so hard in the shower.

It didn’t work. Memories of what had happened in the shower intruded on her at irregular intervals. A tingle in her pussy, just urgent enough to remind her of what had happened. She’d build a good momentum, plowing through her work, and a flash of Lyn’s perfect breasts or lather covered snatch would devastate her concentration. Megan would have to stop and take a deep breath to calm herself down. Lyn came out of her room only once, at what Megan guessed to be lunch, to make herself a sandwich. She took it directly into her room. Megan avoided looking at her, but watched her reflection on the computer monitor. Lyn and Olivia did not speak to each other.

Megan couldn’t work after Lyn’s appearance. She tried, she didn’t know how long, her entire concept of time now shot. All she knew was she needed to get her mind off it. Back in her room she changed into her work out cloths and grabbed her iPod. On the treadmill she ran a quick two miles, working up a good sweat in the process. Though she was winded she went for a third. She never did just two; her high school track coach once warned her never to run just two miles because she’d be doing only the hardest two … the first and the last. When she finished she went into the bathroom for a very quick and very cold shower. It helped a little.

The common room was empty when she emerged from the bathroom, and the door to Lyn’s room was open. Megan peeked in. Olivia and Lyn were sitting on the bed, Lyn’s face on Olivia’s shoulder. She was crying softly as Olivia hugged her.

“I tried,” Lyn sobbed. “I tried, but I don’t want to anymore. I’m sorry.”

Megan started to ask what was wrong, but Olivia looked up and shook her head slowly as if to say, “Not now”. Megan went back to her room.

* * *

The dinner video posited a semi-interesting twist, Megan thought. The morning video had a woman seducing her daughter’s best friend. This one had the friend seducing the daughter. The daughter resisted ferociously, as they all did, until her friend revealed she’d already fucked the mother. That knowledge stalemated the daughter’s resistance, and by the time she recovered, she was too far gone.

The question came to Megan from nowhere … what would it take for her to do it with another girl? Was there anything another woman could do or say that could get her to do the things she saw in the video? She’d have to be pretty, and girly also. One of those butchy dykes would never do, otherwise what was the point? It would probably help to be drunk, and really horny, Megan reasoned. But the girl had to be pretty … really pretty. That was the minimum.

The video was over. The other two stood and went their own ways. Lyn and Olivia were pretty, Megan conceded. Really pretty.

* * *

Megan found herself anticipating the evening video, almost looking forward to it. The chime sounded and she walked quickly to her usual spot. Olivia followed closely behind. Lyn came along eventually, seeming a little less tense than before, but only a little.

The video opened with the daughter jogging through a park, her breasts bouncing with each stride of her toned legs. Megan had to admit she was pretty, and so was the woman she stopped to talk to. The woman had a syrupy Carolina accent. She explained she was new in town, had gone for a run and gotten herself a little lost. The girl offered to run with her and show her the way. Megan almost laughed at the double entendre.

The rest of the video was entirely predictable, which didn’t mean Megan watched it any less closely. The southern girl tried to resist, but the daughter was relentless. Fir some reason, the southern girl touched Megan in a way all the others hadn’t. Maybe it was the accent, maybe it was the whole “cute, but sexy” thing she had going. Megan wanted to tell her it was pointless. The daughter would win, they always did, and in the end she’d be glad for it. If something was unavoidable, as this was, if fighting it was futility, the best thing to do was go along and make it as enjoyable as possible.

It took Megan a moment to realize she’d answered the question from earlier in the day. If a hot girl, like the southern girl in the video, came straight at her, if she wouldn’t be denied no matter what Megan did or said, and if there was no escape, then Megan had to admit she might give in. Might. Truth was, Megan told herself, she’d probably find a way to chicken out of it.

The video ended with the two locked in an acrobatic 69. Megan thought the southern girl looked very happy not to have chickened out. Lyn, Megan and Olivia scattered for their respective rooms. Megan wondered what the southern girl would be up to the next morning.

* * *

Again sleep came fitfully for Megan. Her dreams were visceral, scenes of the daughter and the southern girl after the camera had stopped recording. She always woke up before she got to the interesting part. There was no way for her to tell how much sleep she was getting between periods of wakefulness. She suspected not much.

The third time she woke, Megan rolled out of bed. The common room was dimly lit, but not completely dark. She tiptoed to the refrigerator and retrieved a carton of milk, which she poured into a pot over low heat. She watched it carefully and stirred often; burnt milk was the worst. She poured the drink into a glass and drank slowly. It had been a while since she’d tried warm milk, but it always worked when she was a kid. She rinsed the glass and the pot and started back for her room.

The light was on in Lyn’s room, Megan could see the glow between the boor and the floor. She could also see it dim and flicker irregularly. Someone was moving about. She stepped lightly to the door and listened. She heard two whispered voices.

“No,” it sounded like Lyn.

“Yes,” said Olivia.

“I don’t think it’s a good idea.”

“Please.”

A pause, “We’ll wake Megan up.”

“We didn’t before.”

Megan heard the rustle of sheets and bodies moving on a mattress.

“No,” Lyn sounded far less decisive.

“Yes,” Olivia replied firmly.

“Please stop.”

“You liked it before.”

“I told you I didn’t want to again.”

“Liar.”

The bed frame creaked.

“Oh God,” Lyn sounded like she was drifting away, “Oh God … no … oh … ohhhhh!”

Megan backed away from the door and padded back to her room.