The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE SUITS OF RUBBER.

BY THE SLAVER.

3.

Dave’s cock twitched, and started to harden again as Jim started his second fuck of Dave’s arse. “My, your arse is tight, Hon!” Panted Jim, as he speeded up his thrusting. Dave’s head felt like it would burst, with all the thoughts milling around in it. Waves of lust rippled through Dave’s body as Jim hit Dave’s prostate again. Jim screamed, ached his back, and spooled more cum into Dave. As this happened, some of the triggers took hold of Dave.

Dave just lay still on the fuck bench, whimpering. Jim climbed off of Dave, and walked round to his head. “Good, I see you’re now more obedient to the hypnosis.” Said Jim, rushing Dave’s hair with his hand. Dave lay still, his face covered with sweat.

Jim stepped forwards, so his cock was near to Dave’s mouth. Jim jerked his cock too gets it hard, again. Dave’s eyes were level with the rapidly hardening cock, against his will, Dave opened his mouth, and licked his lips. “There’s a good cock-sucker, open wide. And take all your Master’s cock. Show me what a wonderful blow-job you can give.” Said Jim, as he guided his hard throbbing cock, into Dave’s watering mouth.

Dave’s mouth completely engulfed Jim’s cock, right down to his balls. Soon Dave’s mouth and throat were working hard on Jim’s cock. Jim grabbed hold of Dave’s head, and began to hump Dave’s mouth. So great was the force with which Dave took, and started sucking Jim’s cock, that Jim don’t last long before he spooled cum into Dave’s mouth. “Fuck, you’re an even better cock-sucker than you are a fuck.” Panted Jim, as he pulled out of Dave. “Now, I have to leave soon. But before I go, I’ll tell you something. You may now be under my control, and do what ever you’re told to by me. However, you will be obedient to what ever you’re told, and will obey. Deep inside you, you will hate, and want to stop what you’re doing. But of cause you won’t be able to. You and Lee will both spend a very long time this way.” Sneered Jim, as he wiped his cock in Dave’s hair again. “Now, lets get that hair of yours seen to. I said that if you last the bet, you would get your hair cut, and shave of your beard. Well, I think that from now on you’ll’ be completely hairless, no body hair, no face hair and no head hair.” Said Jim, as he released Dave from the fuck bench. “Stand, and wait by the bench!” ordered Jim, as he walked over to a table. Dave climbed off the bench, and stood meekly waiting for Jim to return. Deep inside his head, Dave was shouting out, that this was wrong, and how he wanted to kick the shit out of Jim. But on the outside, he stood meekly and silent waiting for Jim to return.

The next morning, Lee entered the office and noticed that Dave had not come into work, his desk was empty. Lee had now been in his rubber suit, over 24 hours by now. He was hot, drunk water all the time, but worsted of all the need to shit was so great now, he could hardly think straight, and cramps were ripping through his body every few minutes. Late last night, he had decided to talk to Dave about his affair with Jim and about the bet, and rubber suit. He had hopped that Dave might have an answer to the problem.

Lee looked one last time at Dave’s empty desk, and then walked stiffly to his own desk, and sat down on the edged of his chair. A few minutes later, McIntee stormed into the office, and then onto his own office. He was not a happy man.

How he got through the morning, Lee did not know, but he did. As lunch-time grow near, Lee decided that after lunch he would phone in sick, he had to see his boyfriend, and tell him about his affairs with both, Dave and Jim. He was not looking forward to that. Suddenly, Lee’s mobile rung, he answered it. “Hi, Hon. How are thing looking.” Asked Jim’s voice.

“What the fuck.” Cried Lee, as he heard Jim’s voice. People’s heads turned in the office, as they heard him on the phone. Lee looked over at McIntee’s office door, but it was still closed. “You said you would be gone till tonight?” said Lee more quietly. “Well never mind that, meet me for lunch, and who knows I might forgot about the bet.” Said Jim; he hung up before Lee could say anything. Lee hit redial, but Jim had turned his phone off.

Lunchtime arrived at last, Lee got ready to leave, but before he could get out of the office, McIntee called him into his office. Lee was not going to make that lunch date!

In his office McIntee looked at Lee. “What’s the matter lover-boy, what’s with the brush off yesterday evening?” He asked. Lee just stood there, looking dimly at the floor. “I put off seeing my wife and kids, so I could fuck you senseless, and get a blowjob.” McIntree continued. Lee still said nothing. McIntree’s fist hit the desk. “I asked you a question, lover-boy. We’ve been together a while now. So what the fuck is the matter!” McIntree’s fist hit the desk, again. Lee took a deep breath, and told McIntree everything.

McIntree had started seeing Lee about three months ago, he had become the Dom. top of the affair, forcing Lee into having sex whenever he (McIntree) wanted it. No one knew of McIntree’s gay sexual needs defiantly not his wife, and five kids.

McIntree stood looking at Lee, encased in the tight rubber suit. As far as he could see, with out the proper keys, Lee was stuck in the suit, till Jim let him out. He told Lee to get dressed, again.

Jim looked at his watch; it was nearly two o’clock. Jim stood up to go, Lee defiantly wasn’t coming Jim thought as he turned to leave. Well, he can spend some more time in the suit that should teach him a lesson. My revenge will be even more sweet.

As Jim went to leave the restaurant, McIntree walked up to him. “What the hell have you done to Lee, encasing him in that rubber suit!” Demand McIntree. “I know that you have hypnotised him, I did a cause on the subject when I was in the army. So I know the signs. You fucked with Dave’s mind to, didn’t you?” Continued McIntree. Jim was silent for a few moments, then he spoke. “Yes, I have done what you’ve just said, I wanted revenge on the two of them for their affair. You working out what I’ve done, is something I haven’t foreseen. It would seem that, as they say, the game is up. What are you going to do.” Said Jim.

“First, you’ll take me, and Lee to Dave, and then give me control over both of them. Then, I’m going to fuck your mind up, and then encase you in rubber.” Replied McIntree, looking hard at Jim.

McIntree couldn’t help feeling that Jim had given in to quickly, and with out a fight. He was now sitting in the back of Jim’s car, Lee next to him; they were going to Dave. Jim pulled his car into the parking lot of the warehouse were he worked. “Why we come here?” Asked McIntree. “This is where Dave is, he’s in the warehouse’s basement. I left him there till his changes were completed.” Came the reply. McIntree looked around the parking lot, it was empty, but for a few cars near the entrance of the warehouse. Jim got out of the car, and walked over to the warehouse. McIntree got out of the car, and turned to look for Lee. While he had his back turned, Jim made a quick call on his mobile. By the time Lee and McIntree had joined him by the warehouse door, his phone was nowhere to be seen. He held the door open for McIntree to enter, McIntree entered the building. A few seconds later, the sound of a struggle could be heard, then silence. Jim entered the building, followed by Lee. Lying on the floor, just beyond the door, was the unconscious form of McIntree. Garry, Jim’s bosses standing over him, holding a small glass bottle. Just like Dave and Lee, he too was wearing a cheap grey suit over his rubber suit. “Take, Mr. McIntree to one of the old storage containers out the back, and keep him unconscious in one of them.” Jim told Garry. As Garry dragged the unconscious McIntree away, Jim turned towards Lee. Who looked at Jim with loathing on his face. “You fucking made that bet with me, just because of my affair with Dave, your sick man, you know that?” Cried Lee. McIntree had told Lee all he knew while they had been in Jim’s car. “Yes, that right. I had to have someway of getting control of you. So I made the bet with you.” While he had been talking to Lee, Jim had led him to the staff restroom, which at this time of day was empty. Once they were inside, Jim locked the door, and turned back to Lee. Jim wasn’t going to carry on the pretence any longer.

“You look ‘HOT’ in that cheap suit, Hon. But I bet you look even ‘HOTTER’ in the rubber suit. Show me.” Ordered Jim. Suddenly Lee felt very hot, and turned on. He tried to stop himself, but slowly he removed the grey suit. Lee stood in the middle of the restroom in nothing, but the tight rubber suit. “Have you been thirsty all the time, Hon?” Asked Jim. Lee suddenly realised that he had been drinking all day, he nodded his head. ‘Man, this rubber suit feels so fucking hot, he could get turned on by this suit’ thought Lee, he could hear Jim speaking, but he wasn’t taking in anything.

Jim looked at Lee, and smiled. The trigger words, of HOT and HOTTER, had done their work, He just had to say one more trigger word. And he would have Lee under his control. Jim slapped Lee’s face, hard. Jim snapped out of his daze. “Hon, surely with all that water you’ve been drinking, don’t you really want to ‘PISS’?” Asked Jim.

Lee lost control of his bladder. Just like Dave, he went stiff as a rod, a look of shock on his face. The look changed to one of horror, as Lee felt his own piss entering his arse. Lee was giving himself a Piss Enema, now he knew what the thin tube was for, it carried his piss to the plug in his arse, then into his arse. “PISS” Said Jim. Lee felt the flow of piss into his arse speed up. Lee was amazed at how much piss he had held back. A great feeling of lust rushed through Lee, he didn’t know why, but he started to thrust his hips back, and forwards. Each time his hips moved, piss and shit leaked out of his arse, and started to run into the crouch of the rubber suit. “AHH,NOOOO, Please you are a great lover. OOOOO.” Stammered Lee through gritted teeth, as his thrusting grow faster, and the leakage from his arse built up. ‘Got your’ thought Jim, as he watched Lee thrusting his hips. Jim leans forward, and whispers into Lee’s ear.

Lee woke from a daze, and found two things. First, he was tied, naked, face down on a wooden fuck bench. He didn’t know it, but it was the same bench that Dave had been tied too. Second, there was a strong smell of a mixture of Disinfectant, and Shaving Foam. Lee opened his mouth, to take in air. A large hard cock was thrust into the open mouth, Lee didn’t even gag, but took all the cock into his mouth. Lee then started to work on the cock, bringing it as quick as possible to orgasm. Jim was taken by surprise, by how quick Lee took the cock, and brought him near orgasm. Jim grabbed Lee’s head, and pushed deeper into Lee’s mouth. Soon Jim was spooled cum down Lee’s throat. Muffled cries could be heard from Lee. Which stopped suddenly, as cum slid down Lee’s throat.

“Your mouth is a good fuck, but it has been well used.” Said Jim, as he pulled his spent cock out of Lee’s mouth. “Like I told Dave, from now on you will obey me always. But deep down you will hate what you’ve become, but you can’t stop doing as you’re told.” As he spoke Jim was putting lube onto one of his hands, and all over the arm. He walked round to Lee’s spread legs, which gave easy access to Lee’s arse. Jim thrust two of his fingers into Lee’s arse, and started to work them in deeper. Lee let out a moan of pleasure, and tried to push his arse back onto the invading fingers. Jim then pushed in another finger causing even louder moans of pleasure, the fourth finger quickly followed. Jim worked the four fingers in, and out of Lee’s arse. Jim tucked his thumb underneath his fingers, and then slammed his whole fist into Lee. Lee let out a loud cry, as he felt his arse stretch as Jim’s fist penetrated him, and then as his arse-hole snapped shut around Jim’s wrist. Jim’s wrist becomes firmly lodged in Lee’s butt.

Lee’s arse was then punched fucked by Jim. With each thrust, Jim managed to push more, and more of his arm into Lee. Jim pushed his arm into Lee, till it was past his elbow. Jim then pulled his arm out of Lee, till only his fist was in Lee. Then with out warning, he thrust his whole arm back into Lee. Lee let out a loud howl, and then passed out. Jim’s arm was still thrust into Lee.

TO BE CONTINUED: